PDA

View Full Version : PRC - Jia Jia With Massage

Laser
14-08-2005, 02:38 AM
It was after midnight feel a bit horny went down to GL for a walk. Spotted a long hair nice tall looking PRC standing at the corner of Lor 28. went up to her and had a chat. She is quite shy and very new in this trade upon agreed on price. we went to book a room at H81 Gold. In the room we TCSS and understand she is working in the TN shop. She had just after her work, Tell me that the biz not very good that the reason she knock out early. She help me to undress and proceed to bath together

In the bathroom she concentrated on washing my didi. And soap every part of the body. we finished bathing and proceed to the bed after drying up.
She started with cat bath…slow and easy…focusing on my nips…couple with soft moans Hmmm…mean while I start to grope her nice bust…not bad …good feels…smooth to the touch…but her nip for her After she start BJ with cap. Her suction power is good and I was so busy fingering her cunt. It was so wet. I can tahan anymore so started missionary, then side way, then she on top, then missionary again end with dog style Both of us cum together

I was so tired lying down she ask me let me massage you

Name : Jia Jia
Height : 165 cm
Look : 7/10
Boob : 36B
Finger : 7/10
Catbath : 8/10 (can paint you whole back)
Frenching : Never Try
AR : Never Try
BJ with cap : 8/10 (She said next time can give me Hot/ColdTreatment)
FJ : 9/10(any position, Accomodating in all styles, service oriented , no rush)
Demage : $80 + $10 tip + $ 20(room) + $3 CD
Overall: 8/10(very patient and hardwork)
RTF: YES.

She will be leaving on 16/08/2005. And might extension her stay subject to the approval by SIR.

For Bros who are interested with at least some posts, can PM me for her contact. I am not the OKT. Just here to share…..

axor3333
14-08-2005, 02:42 AM
Bro Laser

What a nice FR. can I have the contract. Thank a million . PM you liao

cheer

axor

Laser
14-08-2005, 02:46 AM
Bro Axor

I have PM you the contact. Reminder to post your FR.

ECBM
14-08-2005, 02:49 AM
Bro i have pm u can give?

firefox79
14-08-2005, 02:51 AM
Buddy, i had pm u liao. Will i get the contact??

ECBM
14-08-2005, 02:55 AM
Bro Axor

I have PM you the contact. Reminder to post your FR.

Bro i have pm u u got it?

Laser
14-08-2005, 03:06 AM
please provide name and contract number , only chinese

ECBM
14-08-2005, 03:10 AM
can i have d number pls i have pm u laio :)

Laser
14-08-2005, 03:21 AM
Bro Firefox79,

I have PM you. Wait for your FR.

Laser
14-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Bro ECBM,

I have PM you. Reminder to post your FR.

sbfpolis
14-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Bro please pm me the contact.

ECBM
14-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Bro ECBM,

I have PM you. Reminder to post your FR.

Bro Laser,

Got ur PM never go due to some things pop up, will post if i had try okey..

Wayang
14-08-2005, 08:37 PM
bro laser.. does this jia jia have a tatoo on her back ?

Laser
14-08-2005, 10:21 PM
No there is no Tatoo on her back.

axor3333
15-08-2005, 09:10 PM
first of all, would like to thank bro laser for the contact.. i can confirm the contact is real.. here goes,

call her in the afternoon looking to some action... asked her whether she is free at 4pm and she say yes. She is not working today at TN shop, as im working, so actually was looking to bonk her after work. tcss for a while over the phone, and confirmed on the price and she say $80, So went down to Lor 28 and pick her up and arrange to go to H81 . she was really interested in getting hooked up while in the Room she start to strip and the main attraction was her boobs, quite a handful really which i like. i was just standing there looking at her and she got the idea immediately, start to strip me as well. went into the bathroom and she started to shower me as well. quite sop for this, . proceed to dry up and onto the bed.. she was behaving like a gf with the hugs and kissing. really nice feeling. tcss for awhile as she catbath me and stroke my didi.. she ask me how i got her number i told her my good fren gave me. and can tell she enjoy touching. both my hand was at her boobs was soft and really nice to hold, nice pencil tip nipples and sensitive to the touch. went downstairs and got a real closeup of her forest, not too much hair and looks really tight but she stop me there saying she dont like being service there . she wanted to bj me with cap, good suction overall but only average... after a while she was giving me this really cfm look and says she wanted to on top first. i say ok and up she go. no rush as she tried very gently to put my didi into her. (would only expect tat from your gf type) give out a soft moan as my didi slowly enter her. started doing squats on me, really good feel as her pussy was tight and wet. startd to pump me really good and hard and i recipocrate by thrusting from below. could tell from her look and moans that she likes the deep thrusts. her boobs was a sight bouncing up and down. very accommodating as she changes from pumping to rocking away and ask which style i prefer. hug her close as she lies on top of me and then i grab her ass and gave her a good pump, she was moaning and breathing really hard. change position to doggy, really good from behind and she guided my didi into her pussy. thrust her hard and furious now and tot of playing with her so proceed to giving her the many shallow and then one deep treatment. she also scream out when i did tat and i almost came then. stop for a while with my didi still inside. told her got to stop cos i almost cumming (which i did cum a bit) she just maintain the position and didnt make me cum, which is good. fondle her breast for a while and turn her on her side after the cumming sensation subsided. could tell she really likes this now as her moans couldnt tahan much longer and proceed to a finishing move... lifted her left leg over my right shoulder, sat on her right leg, with her lying on her right side, like she is doing the split... man! the feeling is really good as i pump her in tat position. she is really losing it and i cum after some fast and hard action. she was lying there after tat and didnt rush off or anything. she asked me whether i enjoyed myself and was it comfortable (all this while my didi still inside her pussy). i remove my didi after a while and she proceed to washup as i lie on the bed to catch my breath. she came out and ask me do I want some massage, After I get to wash up and then we get dress up, tcss a while, pay up and then leave the room.

my rating
Name: Jia Jia
Race: PRC (she told me some place near Peking but i forgot liao)
Complexion: Smooth skin
Looks: 6.5
Body: 34B-24-33 (she say boobs 34 and its really quite a handful)
BJ with Cap : 7.5
FJ: 9
AR: NO
Frenching: No
GF feeling: good
Price:i manage to go to $80 + 10 tip + $20 room
RTF: if time allow.

anyone interested pls pm the threadstarter for contact. i will up you bro Laser once i can do that.. same to anyone who likes wat i wrote and up me...

Laser
15-08-2005, 09:27 PM
Bro Kingxho,

You PM is full I cannot send to you. Clean it lah.

Laser
15-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Bro deslim12,

Your PM is also full.

kingxho
16-08-2005, 02:16 AM
Bro Kingxho,

You PM is full I cannot send to you. Clean it lah.

orh sorry haha cleared liao.... thks bro

Laser
16-08-2005, 10:54 PM
For those bro who got the contact from me, I just received SMS from her that she had extend her stary for another month.

Pokimon1
18-08-2005, 11:22 AM
For those bro who got the contact from me, I just received SMS from her that she had extend her stary for another month.

Hey Bro Laser,
Please let me have her contact. I need a good massage.

Thanks. Please SMS my Hp 96370794

Pokimon1
18-08-2005, 06:15 PM
FR on Jia Jia

Name : Jia Jia
Height : 165 cm
Look : 6/10 (China Doll look)
Boob : 36B
Catbath : 8/10
BBJ: 7/10
FJ : 9/10(any position, Accomodating in all styles, service oriented , no rush)
Demage : $80 + $10 tip
Overall: 8/10(very patient and hardworking) Nice girl
RTF: Maybe

Feeling a bit bored as my regular has gone back to China and I missed her massage.

PM Bro. Laser who provided me with Jia Jia's contact.

Called her and she suggested I went to her TN place (St.21, Hougang)

Her massage was very good, but more importantly, she gave me a good rub-down without even asking if I wanted her other services.

Only when she finished her work, then the question poped up.

I asked, if I could bonk. (I've never tried it in a TN joint) she said "of course"

Went into action straight away with her catbath and BBBJ. Her boobs were nice and solid. Her CB was quite wet.

After that she put on the CD for me, all the time saying how big my didi was

Must say that I was not very comfortable. The f***ing massage table was too high and I had to stand on my toes to screw her.(must be quite a sight)

After awhile, I've had enough. Asked her to stand up... bend over

I shoved my dick into her - doggie style. We screwed standing up. She had her hands on the massage table and my hands were groping her nice tits.

This is also my first time doing a standing doggie, but I must admit, it was quite a sensation.

Because we were standing up, her CB was unusually tight.

I shot my load in less than 5 minutes - normally I can control longer than that.

Game over !

Asked her how much: She said $30 for massage, the rest is up to you.

I paid her the market rate $80 for TN and FJ + $10 tip.

Enjoyable experience: but still prefer to go to a Hotel.

Laser
19-08-2005, 07:43 PM
To those bro who I had PM you the contact of JJ, she had change the number to free incoming one. Still interested, can PM me again.

axor3333
20-08-2005, 05:54 PM
To those bro who I had PM you the contact of JJ, she had change the number to free incoming one. Still interested, can PM me again.

Bro Laser

check yr Pm cheer

axor

Laser
31-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Hi Bro, I am back again.

Last week Christmas eve, Jia Jia call me and said that she is back and free. So I go to meet her. Service is same and good.

She have drop her price to S$70.00. But I still give her the same old price.

Bro who are interesed, PM me your name and contract number , only chinese.

Laser.

Sniper888
31-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Bro Laser , PM you Liao