View Full Version : How much u indebt because of cheonging

LengKia
11-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Believe many of us spend alot of our hard-earn $$ on cheonging

Some even use advance cash or borrow money from friends etc

Some have more than enough cash to throw around :D

jdi813
11-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Not everything due to cheonging ... just how much i gotta pay off b4 i can cheong with ease again ... wahahahahahahaha :o

Hasa Sas
11-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Not everything due to cheonging ... just how much i gotta pay off b4 i can cheong with ease again ... wahahahahahahaha :o

yes can also due to loan given to friends who never keep their words to return back in time. Get jam here and there because of them
Have a friend who can afford to pay his car installment of 1k per month and go cheonging weekly but can't pay me back few K.

Not easy to be a nice guy,must start to make phone call and SMS otherwise
everyone will keep quiet.. :(

newbadass
11-08-2005, 05:40 PM
yes can also due to loan given to friends who never keep their words to return back in time. Get jam here and there because of them
Have a friend who can afford to pay his car installment of 1k per month and go cheonging weekly but can't pay me back few K.

Not easy to be a nice guy,must start to make phone call and SMS otherwise
everyone will keep quiet..

Yes, I think many of us have such experiences.

Sometimes chiongsters go around telling people how many FOC bonks they had this month, how much they can drink in one night, how many times they can bonk in 2 hours... :rolleyes: But I tell you bro, all this is ikan bilis small minor details. Not important. Can get... so what?

What is really important is to have chionging standard. Meaning?

No money, don't chiong.
Don't borrow money just to chiong.
Don't run off without paying.
Don't fuck yourself up over a woman.
Don't abuse the trust and goodwill of your bros.

The biggest irony is that while everyone can do the above if they want to, many choose not to. If a chiongster cannot even repay a friendly loan, then no point talking about what FOC bonks lah... what rep points lah... I'm not impressed.

sg_boytoy
11-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Just a friendly advice - don't cheong on credit, it feeds the addiction and exponentially increases the debt. Downward spiral... :(

Best to cheong if you have extra money, no money then refrain from it...

Carebear
11-08-2005, 06:16 PM
The biggest irony is that while everyone can do the above if they want to, many choose not to. If a chiongster cannot even repay a friendly loan, then no point talking about what FOC bonks lah... what rep points lah... I'm not impressed.
Hinting on anyone in particular?

newbadass
11-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Hinting on anyone in particular?

Quite a few.
There are many people I'm disappointed in. Heard a lot of stories in recent weeks.

CNNcmg
11-08-2005, 06:38 PM

No money, don't chiong.
Don't borrow money just to chiong.
Don't fuck yourself up over a woman.

Totally agree....
Well said. no point destroy life or friendship due to cheonging

sadfa
11-08-2005, 07:23 PM
There are many people I'm disappointed in. Heard a lot of stories in recent weeks.

bro, dont be disappointed lah!
not say i boast i very tekong, but when u set your standards very low, u wont get disappointed.

i see b4 people say got no money, but still can cheong n pay for 'special'!
i see b4 people agree 2 split bill but chow b4 the bill come. many times somemore!
i see b4 people no money 2 cheong n give charbor really very very little tips!
i see b4 people no money 2 cheong, want people to treat them n still can ask for 1 whole list of terms n conditions!
i see b4 people kenna chop by charbor until jialat jialat but still can talk like they r ktv expert. can tackle gers!

the more u go, the more u see!

CNNcmg
11-08-2005, 07:30 PM
hahaha sadfa.. the more u cheong n the more u mix with people..
The more such case u will see one...

Some people just dunno when to stop loh

tittyhawk
12-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Just a friendly advice - don't cheong on credit, it feeds the addiction and exponentially increases the debt. Downward spiral... :(

Best to cheong if you have extra money, no money then refrain from it...
I share the same sentiments with u on ur comment on the subject matter.

Carebear
12-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Quite a few.

i see b4 people say got no money, but still can cheong n pay for 'special'!
i see b4 people agree 2 split bill but chow b4 the bill come. many times somemore!
i see b4 people no money 2 cheong n give charbor really very very little tips!
i see b4 people no money 2 cheong, want people to treat them n still can ask for 1 whole list of terms n conditions!
i see b4 people kenna chop by charbor until jialat jialat but still can talk like they r ktv expert. can tackle gers!

Wanna list them so that we can siam them?

Hasa Sas
12-08-2005, 01:18 PM

bro, believe you must have gone thru some unpleasant experience with fellow cheongsters. Bo pian lah..some people always take advantage of a friendship.
Worst is to give loan to personal friends and they act blur...and can be quite awkward chasing after them too.

" Peng yu mai kong $$$ , kong $$$ siong kum cheng"

And if you have money, alot of friends will surrounded you

:)

HaiLokSan
12-08-2005, 01:39 PM
Sometimes,not all frens all lidat.Some are bros that go thru thick n thin together,so when they all down,we lend a helping hand.
Cos fate is lidat,we dunoe when is our turn.
Just 1 advice la,make frens with ur eyes wide open,some are just beast that take advantage of others.Hope all of us to make more true frens than beasts,if too bad too many such pple ard u,just siam them la.

sadfa
12-08-2005, 02:45 PM
Sometimes,not all frens all lidat.Some are bros that go thru thick n thin together,so when they all down,we lend a helping hand.

bro, i can understand when people chow kuan becos dont want to repay money or they r broke.

but to see all these things when cheonging? no money still must cheong?

lfc78
12-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Hiaz i no money to cheong :(

newbadass
12-08-2005, 03:37 PM
but to see all these things when cheonging? no money still must cheong?

People no money to return, I can just close one eye.But say no money to return, but then show me got money to chiong? That's totally fucked up, man :mad:

That's why I say... a chiongster can praise himself until high high, can tell me he got this got that, can do this do that, say until himself super aye sai... but if even that little bit of standard also don't have, then in my eyes he is worth nothing. I see him no up.

sadfa
12-08-2005, 03:58 PM
but if even that little bit of standard also don't have, then in my eyes he is worth nothing. I see him no up.

aiyah let it be lor! who m i 2 judge them?
no pt quarrelling with these people. like others said, avoid them lor!

newbadass
12-08-2005, 05:32 PM

Haaaaiiii....
I also bo pian got to let it be. I am not an Ah Loong, so cannot force people to pay.

Only thing I can do is KPKB on forum. :o Sad, right?

Me Siam Bu
12-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Haaaaiiii....
I also bo pian got to let it be. I am not an Ah Loong, so cannot force people to pay.

Only thing I can do is KPKB on forum. :o Sad, right?
Let it be loh bro, no point de la hee hee happy go lucky loh lol

Carebear
12-08-2005, 09:58 PM
no pt quarrelling with these people. like others said, avoid them lor!
Avoid cannot get back money lei. Maybe the rest of the gang that he normally cheong with should also start to avoid him. Then maybe he cheong less, he can return the money he owe.

BS_KTV Lover
12-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Zarbor n Zhua Zee.......the cause of breakdown btw ah bhang ah dek ;)

Me Siam Bu
12-08-2005, 10:28 PM
me also met alot le wat to do? sianz de la

CNNcmg
12-08-2005, 10:42 PM
me also met alot le wat to do? sianz de la

/This type i also met a lot liao...
only way is:

1. Siam far far away....
2. Thick skin a bit n ask the fellow to pay his share...

Me Siam Bu
12-08-2005, 10:52 PM
/This type i also met a lot liao...
only way is:

1. Siam far far away....
2. Thick skin a bit n ask the fellow to pay his share... its ok de la sianz liao
my one just recently only le sianz

CNNcmg
12-08-2005, 11:15 PM
its ok de la sianz liao
my one just recently only le sianz

lol.. then bo pien lan lan loh..
nvm la.. next time we golim on a friday night...
i charge to coy n chia u.. hehehe

Me Siam Bu
12-08-2005, 11:55 PM
no le me lim kopi can le ha ha

Gullwing
13-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Simple rule of thumb - No money don't cheong lor, wats so diffcult or hard to do tat? If cannot resist the temptation, there is always PCC.

Worst is borrow money to cheong, I despise ppl like tat.. no brain

sadfa
14-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Then maybe he cheong less, he can return the money he owe.

hahaha!

these type of people even if they have money, they wont return u.
either he cheong more or let those ktv charbor suck it out of him.

sadfa
14-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Simple rule of thumb - No money don't cheong lor, wats so diffcult or hard to do tat?
Worst is borrow money to cheong, I despise ppl like tat.. no brain

thats my pt precisely!
these people say no money, but still can cheong!
some of them no money 2 cheong resort 2 tactics like i mentioned, run off b4 bill comes, tip gals very very little, maybe even 'borrow' money (their terms for borrowing far surpass father's bank. 'borrow' money long long time return or even better still, either of u go coffin, the money not paid yet!)

newbadass
15-08-2005, 12:30 PM
hahaha!

these type of people even if they have money, they wont return u.
either he cheong more or let those ktv charbor suck it out of him.

Haiiii.....
This is so sad. We are chiongsters because we are men and have men's needs...

...but why can't we all be men when it comes to facing our responsibilities?

sadfa
15-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Haiiii.....
This is so sad. We are chiongsters because we are men and have men's needs...
...but why can't we all be men when it comes to facing our responsibilities?

i think many of these people zou huo ru mo over cheonging!
let them be lah! who r we to judge them or tell them off!
they already got families n responsibilities n r not small kids!

mahalosux
15-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Eh..i once chiong over the credit limit of my credit card..but anyway..it served a good wake-up call for me and now i hv minimized my chiong activity to a comfortable limit i can afford.... :o

mahalosux
15-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Zarbor n Zhua Zee.......the cause of breakdown btw ah bhang ah dek ;)

ah ha..u got it rite...

but r those chabor really worth it to be the subject of conflicts among bros..i really dunno... :confused:

mahalosux
15-08-2005, 02:32 PM
People no money to return, I can just close one eye.But say no money to return, but then show me got money to chiong? That's totally fucked up, man :mad:

That's why I say... a chiongster can praise himself until high high, can tell me he got this got that, can do this do that, say until himself super aye sai... but if even that little bit of standard also don't have, then in my eyes he is worth nothing. I see him no up.

Ugly characters i see many (even drive flashy sports car)...they can claim they very 'steady' wif fellow samsters here in the forum..but when u chiong wif them..it's totally diff story..

so tat's the diff between cyber and real life....

newbadass
15-08-2005, 02:46 PM
let them be lah! who r we to judge them or tell them off!

Who are we? Just the bloody victims who have to wipe the mess when they shit on themselves :rolleyes:

Charbor I can close one eye... end of the day it's only charbor. Always more where they came from. My money is more important.

sadfa
15-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Who are we? Just the bloody victims who have to wipe the mess when they shit on themselves :rolleyes:

true lah! but i dont want to fan lian with these people cos they know my frens etc etc.

somemore if u quarrel with them, they sure twist n turn around n blame u for being petty n 'small gas' n why dont u pay for them when they r down n u have more money than them?

anyway best thing to do is to be wary of them next time lor!

Rof|maoxz
15-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Yes, I think many of us have such experiences.

Sometimes chiongsters go around telling people how many FOC bonks they had this month, how much they can drink in one night, how many times they can bonk in 2 hours... :rolleyes: But I tell you bro, all this is ikan bilis small minor details. Not important. Can get... so what?

Knn you from one place nag until here. So long winded lay. Still can't stomach it izzit? :rolleyes:

newbadass
15-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Knn you from one place nag until here. So long winded lay. Still can't stomach it izzit? :rolleyes:

At the other place I nag about other things... you not shiok go and PCC until shiok loh...

Rof|maoxz
15-08-2005, 07:18 PM
At the other place I nag about other things... you not shiok go and PCC until shiok loh...

Long time we never shiok until erupt. Maybe I can share one tiny space for you huh. :p