PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Sex Health Issues

CheongVic
25-05-2002, 03:25 PM
First time start new thread, so please dun flame me too much if bei song (hope dun happen)

Notice that most escapade evolved from our thrill seekin desire.
We shall not discuss moral issue about commercial sex.
However, i m wary about the EXTENT we will explore regarding our commercial sex participation.

Please post your view here.

1) We like to have oral sex performed on us, but some still take risk by not adopting necessary measures. (BBBJ - safe or not?)

2) Do we reciprocate the pleasure derived from oral sex to our service providers. (cunnilingus or finger f@#k?)

3) Our frequency of field evaluations and what effect does it have on our health.

4) Some may develop relationship with our service providers. Do you go RAW after that?

Hope to get participation on tis discussion. Flaming welcome too.

CheongVic
25-05-2002, 03:50 PM
Since i started this thread hor, might as well lah.

BBBJ is desired but a definite NO NO. STD & HIV passed to me how? Despite having the fetish of BJ but must always use helmet.
Mant years back, a few joint in Lor6 have gals who provide tis type of svc to attract repeated visits from patrons. it did make biz boom, please recall the 1998/99 recession. if it helps biz y not?
Demand create supply or vice-versa?

Not doubt, many of us (guys) enjoy having head. we enjoy it n how do we repay our givers of pleasure?
giving them back the same would also do them harm as well as us.How? they give u something they got from other ppl lah. Worst still U gif them something to pass to others.
Please remember the high use rate of these providers.
So, i think if u wan to repay them, stick to fingering them. Hey, y not gif them a good banging??

Many of us have reat demand for pleasure, but too much sex can make u ........... (u fill in the blank).

After regular investment, we get preferancial treatments. if she allow RAW, will u take it? It is worth the risk? R U the oni one having these special treatment???

So, brudder, considering the risk we take, let's join hand to make sure we dun expose ourselves to these risk.
Be responsible, think of urself n then the one before, and the one after you.
if u dun like something dun pass to to others.
if u dun wan something dun let them get u

U still want to enjoy it the next time rite.
SAFE SEX TO EVERYONE

VTEC
26-05-2002, 11:21 PM
A

CheongVic
26-05-2002, 11:29 PM
IMHO if we cheong we must always play safe.

how many b4 me? n how many after me?
then how many after her? how many b4 her?

i want to cheong as often as i like, as long as i can.
dun wan one day kena regret.

if everyone cheong safely, then i think we will enjoy cheonging as long as we can.

Rite, brudder VTEC?

LookLookSeeSee
28-05-2002, 10:18 PM
Wah... CheongVic very got standard lei. talk very powderful lei.

CheongVic
28-05-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by LookLookSeeSee
Wah... CheongVic very got standard lei. talk very powderful lei.

no lah, dun like dat say leh, pei seh.

justl00king
09-06-2002, 01:29 AM
want to cheong must take all necessary precautions. me only with helmet on at all times cause me not daredevil.maybe some will argue that if scared than stay at home and wank but i beg to differ.to each his own.

cheong safely and live to cheong another day.

Willie
11-06-2002, 09:47 AM
for any paid sex, helmet is a must for me. the consequences are simply too great.

wan to cheong, wan to have fun & wan to song for a long long time to come...better play safe, lah. Always remember the wise words of my cheong master....HEROES DIE YOUNG.

zophob51
01-07-2002, 02:40 PM
When go cheong, play safe. Wear rain coat always before you regret it for the rest of your life man.

Langzhi
01-07-2002, 03:37 PM
Me always put on rain coat too cose the weather inside the cunt is unpredicable. :D

jiji
01-07-2002, 03:42 PM
hey bros... dis info are my research on wat are the variouse type of STD and how easy they are transmit through oral sex without condom (BBBJ).....

AIDS - not so easy. there has yet to be any real study done on the risk of hiv from oral sex. hiv is present in precum and semen, but the actual risk from oral sex is not really known. however, the risk of hiv infection during ral sex will be increased if;-
1) the performer hase sores, cuts, abrasions, gum disease and blood in the mouth as this can allow hiv to enter the body more easily....
2) there is deep throating or vigorous thrusting as this may damage or tear the throat's lining, making it easier for hiv to enter the body....

Herpes -easy, ir sores and blisters are present. sores and blisters around the lips, genitals and anus area are extremly infectious. not easy if sores or blisters ae absent.

Gonorrhea - easy. it is normally transmitted from the infected prnis into the throat, or from an infected throat to the penis.

hepatitis B quite easy. dun be surprised but it can be transimitted through bodily fluids. including saliva. so any form of oral sex willl put the person at a risk as saliva and bodily fluids like semen is involved.

syphilis very eay if there are sores or mucus patches. also if there is contact with open sores on the penis, mouth or anus, it gets easily transmitted through all forms of oral sex.

chlamydia unknown, but it is often contracted through skin to skin contact like anal and vaginal sex

Juz may 80 cents worth of info.........

zophob51
03-07-2002, 11:17 AM
AIDS - not so easy. there has yet to be any real study done on the risk of hiv from oral sex. hiv is present in precum and semen, but the actual risk from oral sex is not really known. however, the risk of hiv infection during ral sex will be increased if;-
1) the performer hase sores, cuts, abrasions, gum disease and blood in the mouth as this can allow hiv to enter the body more easily....
2) there is deep throating or vigorous thrusting as this may damage or tear the throat's lining, making it easier for hiv to enter the body....

Herpes -easy, ir sores and blisters are present. sores and blisters around the lips, genitals and anus area are extremly infectious. not easy if sores or blisters ae absent.

Gonorrhea - easy. it is normally transmitted from the infected prnis into the throat, or from an infected throat to the penis.

hepatitis B quite easy. dun be surprised but it can be transimitted through bodily fluids. including saliva. so any form of oral sex willl put the person at a risk as saliva and bodily fluids like semen is involved.

syphilis very eay if there are sores or mucus patches. also if there is contact with open sores on the penis, mouth or anus, it gets easily transmitted through all forms of oral sex.

chlamydia unknown, but it is often contracted through skin to skin contact like anal and vaginal sex

Juz may 80 cents worth of info

This piece of information can be retrieved from any websites or books regarding sexually transmitted diseases or STDs for short.
The message is short simple and direct --- If you guys were to look carefully, there is very little protection against most of the diseases listed above if no precaution is taken eg. using thicker condom etc. especially against the more serious ones like HIV/AIDS, syphilis, Hep B, Gnorrhea etc.

To conclude, from my opinion, BBBJ is NOT SAFE COMPARED TO BJ WITH CONDOM. Furthermore, the best way to avoid these diseases is to AVOID CASUAL SEX.

So it's up to each person to decide whether they want to continue cheonging or not and to accept the risks of contracting and passing these diseases to someone who they love.

Take a good look. Still wanna enjoy BBBJ?

Wonker
17-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Good post and thanks for sharing the information.!!

I just came back from a Health Centre which I rarely frequent. The girl who massaged me (first time) told me no shorts as they ran out. Oh well I though. Anyway... during the massage she did NOT ask for special but just went ahead regardless... and as it felt soo good as she massaged my inner thigh area I closed my eyes. Next thing I knew she licked my balls and placed her mouth over "little brother" and sucked it 3-4 times like an ice cream before I could react!!

I then stopped worried about heath issues, etc... but it was already a tiny bit late. (I did not cum!). Should I be extremely worried? I am a bit upset that she just went ahead and sucked it (no condom) without even saying anything! :mad:

newyorker88
17-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Good post and thanks for sharing the information.!!

I just came back from a Health Centre which I rarely frequent. The girl who massaged me (first time) told me no shorts as they ran out. Oh well I though. Anyway... during the massage she did NOT ask for special but just went ahead regardless... and as it felt soo good as she massaged my inner thigh area I closed my eyes. Next thing I knew she licked my balls and placed her mouth over "little brother" and sucked it 3-4 times like an ice cream before I could react!!

I then stopped worried about heath issues, etc... but it was already a tiny bit late. (I did not cum!). Should I be extremely worried? I am a bit upset that she just went ahead and sucked it (no condom) without even saying anything! :mad:

As long as there is sexual contact, the risk is there. If you are really worried, go see a doc.

As for mouth contact, there can be herpes, Hep B risk and so on. IF there is a open wound and contact of blood... As long as you do it, even not vagina contact, just blood contact will do.

Good luck. If you are worried to death, see a doc. Rather than let these thoughts bother you until u cannot work or sleep.

Nataku_Taishi
17-05-2004, 08:33 PM
Indeed many forms of stds can be spread easily. For some cheongsters, they likely to go raw all the way with regulars. It depends on the country u r in also. :(

CheongVic
18-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Indeed many forms of stds can be spread easily. For some cheongsters, they likely to go raw all the way with regulars. It depends on the country u r in also. :(

Err....... Didn't really get the last part, you meant in some country, when the cheongster do raw the likelihood of STD is lower or the cheongster preform raw act more readily???

What diff does it make? :confused:

Wonker
18-05-2004, 09:14 AM
Well I am an irregular patron of these massage places and so was caught off guard! It really isn't worth it! I am so pissed that she just "did" it and I am also a bit pee'ed with myself for not reacting fast enuff. Massage Massage Massage...then all of a sudden Lick Lick suck suck on my little bro... WHOA!!! :mad:

I have been to other places and the girls never "just go for it (di di)"...!!

Well...she only licked it twice and sucked it at max 3-4 times...not deep... so I will just have to wait a few weeks and see for sympthoms. I don't think I am serious risk (as it was a light lick and suck and little brother was sorta limp on the first suck or so) but still better be safe and careful. :confused:

CheongVic
18-05-2004, 09:27 AM
Well I am an irregular patron of these massage places and so was caught off guard! It really isn't worth it! I am so pissed that she just "did" it and I am also a bit pee'ed with myself for not reacting fast enuff. Massage Massage Massage...then all of a sudden Lick Lick suck suck on my little bro... WHOA!!! :mad:

I have been to other places and the girls never "just go for it (di di)"...!!

Well...she only licked it twice and sucked it at max 3-4 times...not deep... so I will just have to wait a few weeks and see for sympthoms. I don't think I am serious risk (as it was a light lick and suck and little brother was sorta limp on the first suck or so) but still better be safe and careful. :confused:

Maybe you super yan tao or your didi really big, she see liao got super horny.
BTW, did u pay her & err...... u didn't stop her rite?? see what happen when you use the smaller brain.

One more qns: u called for booking or you got her from random? if the former then she maybe mistook u as her regular who always wan bbbj lor. tough luck bro, keep ur fingers crossed. do a check up to relief urself of suspense.

Good luck.

Wonker
18-05-2004, 09:43 AM
CheongVic,

I got her at random... I just walked in and got assigned her. She said "shorts" dirty and no more to fit my size (I am 85kg so probably a bit bigger than average)... so she just used towel. I didn't think anything back then with just the towel.

Massage away on the back - no real sexy stuiff at all except for the bum massage - then flip over. By that time I was sleepy from the massage - she gave my head (the one between the shoulders) a good massage... and I was almost z z z z zz ... and then legs... (di di was still very limp)... thighs... oh...feels good.... (di di still limp!).... and then something felt like a lick (in my sleep state) on my balls... and then definitely a suck on my placid didi! Only then my di di wokeup and she was sucked / slurped it approx 3 times before I can jerk back and stop (from my lying down position).

I mean... what was she thinking??? She did not ask me for a special as most girls would rite? :confused:

So after the licks my di di was 90% standing tall. And... well ... I halted it the session. I felt bad. In the end she did a hand job on me and I paid her for the hand job.

:(

Just upset as she just went ahead and started to execute the BJ on me raw without saying anything! I am SO glad I stopped it despite me looking like some ass! I think I am okay as it was very light licking / sucking by her to make my didi stand up but... like you say... very easy to catch I guess.

CheongVic
18-05-2004, 09:56 AM
CheongVic,
Just upset as she just went ahead and started to execute the BJ on me raw without saying anything! I am SO glad I stopped it despite me looking like some ass! I think I am okay as it was very light licking / sucking by her to make my didi stand up but... like you say... very easy to catch I guess.

Well, maybe it will turn out fine afterall.

It could be her business no so good that day so resort to "hard-selling" ;) on you.

Bro, consider to refrain from sexual activities for a while for the time being. :o

Nataku_Taishi
19-05-2004, 08:00 AM
No such thing as free. This is hard-selling. Do take note that being guys it is very easy for the women to turn back and bite us. U won't want to kena police case for nothing right? :(

Quill
18-07-2004, 11:01 AM
The best thing to do to avoid worry and psychological problems is to wear condoms with every sex act. If you plan to give pleasure to a sex worker, use a dental dam. Hand jobs are a safe activity.

Dr Quill

virginboy926
18-07-2004, 01:58 PM
The best thing to do to avoid worry and psychological problems is to wear condoms with every sex act. If you plan to give pleasure to a sex worker, use a dental dam. Hand jobs are a safe activity.

Dr Quill

Dental Dam is not 100% safe. Perhaps, a female condom. Wonder anywhere , any places available for it ?