PDA

View Full Version : ██ ♥小雪♥中泰式结合按摩+指压♥Busty Masseuse♥BM♥JG $80 70min INCL RM ██

simonqing
20-11-2013, 06:53 AM
阿發按摩院Highly recommend this Busty Masseuse to fellow bro

★ 小雪 ★
中泰式结合按摩+指压 ★ 'Busty' Masseuse. HDLY. BM ★ INC ROOM

*小雪 IS A BUSTY MASSEUSE WITH MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE, STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO MASSAGE LOVER.

Name: 小雪 XiaoXue
Height: 160
Looks: 7.1/10 ( GND Lady)
Boobs: 32C
Body: 7.3/10

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dnqb9YwU0jY/Un_na0AwNII/AAAAAAAAAwU/-KeLKYQ2LZo/s640/Xiao+Xue.jpg

Massage: BEST!★★★★★
[She is a certify Masseuse]
[From HEAD, NECK, SHOULDER, BACK, HAND, LEG, FINGER & TOE. ,全身按摩。精油推拿。中泰式结合按摩+指压 Must TRY]
JG:You Will Not Leave A Happy Man Without Releasing Your Healthy Sperm Too
BM:波推 ☆☆☆☆☆Here Comes Your Dessert Whereby She Will Grind Your Body Sexily With Her Busty Boobs
Special:鲍鱼和腿部挑逗She will Use Her Legs To Tease Your 2IC & Also Using Her Pussy To Grind It!
HDLY:海底捞月Let Her Tease Your Balls Playfully and Your Precious Will Rocket Sky High
HJ: SHIOK! [Her Hand can do magic to make u shoot in no time, TRUST ME]
Autoroam: YES! [4G ROAMING, Everywhere u go]
Catbath: YES! [Sensual]
Gfe: 9 [You will be serve like a KING]

CONTACT 9778 4596 小雪

Damage: $80 for 70mins 1xHJ

or

$100 for 100min 2xHJ

ALL THE SERVICE LISTED [INCLUDE RM]

保证按完后解除全身酸痛,疲劳,痛胫胳 。。。

NOTE: PLEASE RESPECT HER, DO NOT FORCE HER TO PERFORM ANY SEXUAL ACT, KAMSIA

DON'T: FJ/BBBJ/RAW/ANAL/COF/CIM/HOUSECALL

小雪 serve ALL Chinese Bros....

simonqing
20-11-2013, 05:13 PM
UpPz UpPz Thread , Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!;);)

simonqing
20-11-2013, 08:09 PM

simonqing
21-11-2013, 02:26 AM

simonqing
22-11-2013, 04:54 PM

simonqing
22-11-2013, 09:39 PM

simonqing
23-11-2013, 07:56 AM

simonqing
23-11-2013, 01:18 PM

simonqing
23-11-2013, 03:36 PM

simonqing
24-11-2013, 12:27 PM

simonqing
25-11-2013, 10:25 AM

simonqing
26-11-2013, 01:11 AM

alphaalpha7373
04-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Time of visit : 0115am - nearly 3am.
Date : 1st Dec 2013

i will be sharing my FR on both her good and her bad in each category.

Look : I don't care how she look,not pretty but not one that i will reject.

JG : Didn't try

HJ : I rate 8.5/10 for this category.
Pro : I got my 2 COMPLETED HJs from her which many FLs who promise to do in their advert here,but yet didn't do it. At least she kept her words according to the advertisement. The 1st HJ was before the massage,the 2nd one was after.
Cons : I took a long time to come on my 1st HJ and she was grumbling. 2nd round,she didn't.

Massage : I rate 6/10 on massage.
Pros : Her massage isn't pro type but neither is it those piano type. The good part of her massage is she appears to focus more on my groin area,which i like. Massage covers the whole body.
Cons : As mention,she's not a pro on massage,her massage strength don't hit the right spot even tho she does deliver the right strength.

BM/catbath : i rate her 6/10
Pros : Breast massage last longer than most FL who has done the same for me. And she covers my whole body which include foot area. I like the size of her breast.
Cons : The breast massage she does is where she will use her WHOLE neh neh to press and rub against my body,after my session with her,i told her that guys PREFER the "nipple touch" BM.

Her Special : I think almost all the girls from Simonqing use this technique,when the FL will use my whole leg like a bolster and rub her pussy against my thigh with her calves rubbing against my bro. It's more like the TS's signature dish..lol There's no cons to this one as it's something which i believe will turn every men on.

AutoRoam : Only on top.
Pros/Cons : 5/10 - i don't understand what's 4G roaming,but she got sensitive nipple which i like. The reason its rate 5/10 becos she was on code red....turns me off.

Conclusion :
For $100 for 100 mins,i feel she is one of the most value for money Masseur here. Recommended for those who wish to have a fair massage with lots of attention on your lil bro. In the 100 mins,i believe 1/3 of the time was on my bro,and i give her a thumbs up on this one.

RTM : I wouldn't be writing this FR if my answer is no. And if she is still around,i will definitely see her again. An FL who takes care my bro for such a long time in the session at only $100,well...it'll be foolish not to RTM.

Thank you TS for the recommendation