PDA

View Full Version : College part time!... Serious pls

Keannelim
23-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Any brother wanna exchange college part time....currently only have 1 malay gal and chinese gal... i dun want hc gals and pork chop... haha.... serious pls dun keep exchange with fake number...dam pissing me off.... alwiz ask me pm then get those farking barred number... i dun care if brother want to flame me or what... but i really tired with fake numbers.... no faking here pls..

23-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Bro, where is the contact located? If in jb, I would like to exchange with you.

Keannelim
23-07-2005, 01:33 PM
erm.... sry... 1 in klang and 1 in subang...

xmen2003
23-07-2005, 01:52 PM
hmmm if u have pg then maybe we can trade

phantomboyz
23-07-2005, 01:58 PM
kindly pls pm me the jb FL plz...........

Rhasta
23-07-2005, 04:36 PM
bro onli can exchange?

handsome18
23-07-2005, 04:47 PM
form 6 girl (18yo) from JB.
pm only for exchange pls.

RobertCock
23-07-2005, 04:57 PM

Bro, must exchange no. meh ?
I don't have any leh !
and i like to try mah ! then how ?
Please advised !

Thank you very much .

BLUESMAN
23-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Any brother wanna exchange college part time....currently only have 1 malay gal and chinese gal.

Bro...how about giving us your FR on them and what's the damage.

Rhasta
23-07-2005, 11:26 PM
bro y dun u share ur fl with us?next time when others bro hv new fl,they will share with u also what? =p

vexus
23-07-2005, 11:53 PM
i also want to try young college gal.

lcs77
24-07-2005, 02:20 AM
I don have any contact to exchange but do interest to try, can PM me the contact please???

warmnites
24-07-2005, 02:31 AM
wah so chun ah!
KLboy, Hunter or Micked anyone got power one pls tackle the numbers back!

JBPlayer
24-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Eh share the magic numbers ler...... ty

vexus
24-07-2005, 10:13 PM
i think we all convoy together to thailand and have fun with lotsa gals.

KL_boy
25-07-2005, 12:26 AM
wah so chun ah!
KLboy, Hunter or Micked anyone got power one pls tackle the numbers back!

No one up us b4..So no points and power.. :o

handsome18
27-07-2005, 08:18 PM

hi all bros. I have received quite a number of PMs from bros requesting this girl's contact... but unfortunately I can only exchange. so if bros have (GENUINE) FL contact which you want to exchange then PM me, else sorry I cant simply give out her number to bros who give me OKT contacts (as supposed replacement for FL), especially since i have these OKT contacts also! currently exchanging 2 FLs... the above mentioned girl as well as another ~ 26yo working lady; both in jb area.

cheers. :)

6" boy
28-07-2005, 11:13 AM
hi all bros. I have received quite a number of PMs from bros requesting this girl's contact... but unfortunately I can only exchange. so if bros have (GENUINE) FL contact which you want to exchange then PM me, else sorry I cant simply give out her number to bros who give me OKT contacts (as supposed replacement for FL), especially since i have these OKT contacts also! currently exchanging 2 FLs... the above mentioned girl as well as another ~ 26yo working lady; both in jb area.

cheers. :)

Aiyo, very tempting leh...saliva also wet liao... OL somemore... but I don't have No. to exchange ... too bad. have to DIY liao.

handsome18
30-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Aiyo, very tempting leh...saliva also wet liao... OL somemore... but I don't have No. to exchange ... too bad. have to DIY liao.

DIY? think again. your PM is calling for you :rolleyes:

mnopq709394
18-08-2005, 01:39 AM
Any brother wanna exchange college part time....currently only have 1 malay gal and chinese gal... i dun want hc gals and pork chop... haha.... serious pls dun keep exchange with fake number...dam pissing me off.... alwiz ask me pm then get those farking barred number... i dun care if brother want to flame me or what... but i really tired with fake numbers.... no faking here pls..

Ya, i'm interested to know more bout it.
U mind to exchange the number?
KL area also...

Tenrang
18-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Bro handsome,

If you are in the JB area. WOuld you like to join us for our outing once a month. Something like the KL's Samster gathering as well as the TCSS in Singapore. We hope to hear from you and I have actually gathered a handful to participate. Patience is the virtue. Hope to have a big group soon.

anyway, 6' Boy, hope to have your review soon.

Cheers

c_wahtai
18-08-2005, 01:13 PM

I really dun understand why everytime we have to trade the contact in the forum?? Can't we share it openly and no 'pm' me or that... you know! Sori no offence, it's just my view. Forum should be allowed member to share info openly not secretlylah. We already so openly discuss about FL, sex, spa centre & related topic & why someone be more generous to share?Franly if I have FL or any info, I'll share with all in the forum. No hidden secret!!

disappointed fellow. :mad:

redcode
18-08-2005, 02:53 PM
I really dun understand why everytime we have to trade the contact in the forum?? Can't we share it openly and no 'pm' me or that... you know! Sori no offence, it's just my view. Forum should be allowed member to share info openly not secretlylah. We already so openly discuss about FL, sex, spa centre & related topic & why someone be more generous to share?Franly if I have FL or any info, I'll share with all in the forum. No hidden secret!!

disappointed fellow. :mad:
i agree wat u say........ bro..very siem.. dun know is true or not... some more pm liao also no respon....

redcode
18-08-2005, 02:57 PM
i agree wat that bro say... all hide number... n no respon at all... siem...

k10kboy
13-09-2005, 06:04 PM
hey... every big brother. i'm very serious one. no joke. can i have the contact also. hahaha... please.!!

PM me. or just send me a simple email. [email protected]

steam67
15-09-2005, 09:04 AM

i don't is genuien or not because pm bro keannelim until now no reply..

steam67

JB_ahbeng
15-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Bro Handsome18.... I am genuine interested to exchange but seems like u r not replying to my PM. Please reply......

Thanks