PDA

View Full Version : Cititel, Midvalley

chachai
21-05-2002, 07:49 PM
Hi guys

I will be going to Kuala Lumpur next Thursday. Any good recommendation there?

thks

darkadvenger
23-05-2002, 08:33 AM
hi bro out there

i will be in KL next week. any good recommendation for the cititel hotel or near by hotel?

whats the rate like?

chachai
23-05-2002, 12:10 PM
Hi Bro

I heard there is a health centre there. Can any one recommend me the good one who is offering good service?

thks

jrl
28-05-2002, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by chachai
Hi guys

I will be going to Kuala Lumpur next Thursday. Any good recommendation there?

thks

Star Cruise?

jimmyccc
28-05-2002, 10:29 AM
Just go to the health spa and request for a body massage. When an attendant accompany you to your room, request for a full job. It will cost you RM288 for a full job.

darkadvenger
31-05-2002, 11:26 PM
how come i pay for only RM150+RM88

jimmyccc
01-06-2002, 08:30 AM
Sorry my math calculation is incorrect. The correct amount is RM 238. Very sorry indeed.

AndyCock
22-09-2003, 12:24 AM
Bro,

Any good gems lately in Mid Valley? Do you able to choose the girls before proceeding to your room?

Cuntalk
22-09-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by AndyCock
Bro,

Any good gems lately in Mid Valley? Do you able to choose the girls before proceeding to your room?

yes asks for a parade...

AndyCock
22-09-2003, 10:57 PM
Bro Cuntalk,

Would you want to join me :D ...I will ensure the parade is long enough for us :P

Do share your coming Hatyai trip venture with us ..hehee

Cuntalk
23-09-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by AndyCock
Bro Cuntalk,

Would you want to join me :D ...I will ensure the parade is long enough for us

Do share your coming Hatyai trip venture with us ..hehee

when u goin?me always stop over in cititel for the parade bf proceeding to HDY...:D

djuan
06-10-2003, 05:27 PM
Just came back from KL and Genting trip. Went to Cititel but did not use the facilities there. Straight away 'lok jui'. Introduced by the captain there, a gal called Crystal. 22 years old, 3rd day at Cititel. Got to know that she used to work overseas at Toronto, Sydney, Hong Kong etc. She is very experience. After taken bath, she started to kiss all over my body till the thigh. After a while, started to lick my balls, then my cock. Last about 5 minutes, then she asked me to be in doggie style so that she could lick my asshole. So shiok. While she licked my ass, I could see her nice boobs hanging around, with the pink nipples. So solid! After 3-4 minutes, she asked me to turn over again and she started to suck my cock again. After that, she started to sit on me and ride on my cock. Tried 2 more positions before finished her off in missionary position. After that, she did not rush me to take my bath, instead, she offered me a cigarette, and we started to get to know each other. Crystal is a must for those brothers who will be going to KL.

Name: Crystal
BJ = 9/10!
AR = 9/10!
FJ = 8/10 (nice moaning sound)
Attitude = 10/10 (very friendly)
Height = 158cm
Weight = 40kg
Vital statistics = 34C-24-36

I like her boobs most! Original!

Cuntalk
06-10-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by djuan
Just came back from KL and Genting trip. Went to Cititel but did not use the facilities there. Straight away 'lok jui'. Introduced by the captain there, a gal called Crystal. 22 years old, 3rd day at Cititel. Got to know that she used to work overseas at Toronto, Sydney, Hong Kong etc. She is very experience. After taken bath, she started to kiss all over my body till the thigh. After a while, started to lick my balls, then my cock. Last about 5 minutes, then she asked me to be in doggie style so that she could lick my asshole. So shiok. While she licked my ass, I could see her nice boobs hanging around, with the pink nipples. So solid! After 3-4 minutes, she asked me to turn over again and she started to suck my cock again. After that, she started to sit on me and ride on my cock. Tried 2 more positions before finished her off in missionary position. After that, she did not rush me to take my bath, instead, she offered me a cigarette, and we started to get to know each other. Crystal is a must for those brothers who will be going to KL.

BJ = 9/10!
AR = 9/10!
Height = 158cm
Weight = 40kg

thank for the FR bro will definately try her on my next visit there...u paid RM$188 rite?

djuan
06-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
thank for the FR bro will definately try her on my next visit there...u paid RM$188 rite?

Yeah, the damaged was RM$188. I think she will be there for a long time cos she told me that she felt tired of going overseas again as the visa is very hard to get. The Australian government rejected her application for tourist visa cos they suspect her of doing other business there.

djuan
06-10-2003, 10:44 PM
I posted this on behalf of my friend who went to Cititel together with me. I was introduced to Crystal while he got a gal called Honey. The captain there was really good. Recommend 2 beauties to us with good services. Below are the comments made by my friend.

"Went to room and wait for Honey to come. Upon reaching, went into the bathroom for some cleaning up. After applying some body foam over my private parts, Honey washed them away and later she gave me a suprised by sucking and licking on my dick. She did the bj in the bathroom. I love this position and while standing, I looked down at her while she bj on me. At times, I squeezed at her boobs and pushed her head towards me. That was fantastic. After that, went to the bed. Give me some little massage, a while only, and started to bj me again, for about 5 minutes. Then did a little AR for me, 2 minutes I think. After that, rammed her with doggie style. Lasted 3 minutes before we changed position. Using missionary position, lasted 2 minutes before changing to another position. She was on top of me. She was so hi riding on my cock. Lasted for 2 more minutes before changing to another position. Before changing to missionary position, she bj on me again, with cap on. Blowing for 30 seconds to make it harden, I finished her off with missionary. When finished, allowed me to inside her for few minutes before taking out. Rest a while before cleaning up. Never rushing me after finished the job. Nice gal. She is a bit looks like mix Chindian."

Name: Honey
BJ = 10/10!
AR = 6/10!
FJ = 8/10 (soft moaning sound)
Attitude = 8/10 (very friendly)
Height = 164cm
Weight = 45kg
Age = ??
Complexion = Dark

ygoh
25-10-2003, 08:14 PM
Been to the health spa at Cititel the other day. here's the details of my hunt:

Name: Winter
BJ = 6/10
AR = 6/10
FJ = 6/10 (does not allow face to be touched?!!)
Attitude = 7/10
Height = 166cm
Weight = 45kg
Vital statistics = 33B-24-35
Age = 24 (i think)
Complexion = Fair

Cititel does have it's fair share of craps....all looks but cannot perform...nb.

ricardo6839
26-10-2003, 12:30 PM
There are a few chicks in Cititel Spa that are good. One of them is Mun Mun. Tall, slim figure, but her overall perfomance is good. Another chick worth mentionig is Cartier. She got a gorgeous figure. But her voice is husky. Can try various positions. Worth the RM198.

alphaone
26-10-2003, 01:29 PM
Also check out this chick called Yuki. Baby-faced busty gal, even let you fingered her until she cums... nasty..:D

The_Hustler
30-10-2003, 01:53 AM
Boy oh boy... been told n read about the myths n stories of Cititel Spa yet I casted a shadow on it whilst frolicking the lights outta Geylang.

Was on a business trip to KL this Tuesday...stayed at hotel Istana n had 6 meetings...YES! Godamn 6 meetings amidst the crazy jams n drivers of KL, nonetheless..awed by the impressive skyscrapers (Times Square, Westin etc..) popping up since my last business visit 3 years ago (the rest in between were for...ermm).

Coincidentally and very fortunately, my last meeting was in Cititel Hotel...oops...or was it was planned by me? My mind was 100% on the 3rd floor spa thou my physical self was on the 5th level conference room. I squealed like a kid when the offical stuff ended... told my clients I had another meeting n poof...I was in the lift heading 2 floors down.

I'll cut the procedures short - kept n lock valuables near reception, headed to the changing room, wore those ugly black attires, bath, steamed, relax, had a light dinner... whilst all these were happening, there were occasional glimpse of my agenda - lasses in revealing outfits sashaying for my selection. I was spoilt for choices. I love everything about this spa... the set-up, the ambience, the nice free food, the pampering, the fucking chio girls, why can't we have it in Sing?

Made my choice, the pro-active ushering pimp guided me to "HELL"...hehe... I mean those stairs leading down 1 level... n I entered room 1.

My choice was a girl by the name "BhBh"??? rather pronounced as "purple".

We held nice talks prior to the action... she hails from Seremban, nice long hair...very nice body, and the kinda face I like..but slightly chubby... not to a bad extent. A B cupper at most, but very soft breasts fitted with sharp nips...oooh! Well trimmed at the Y n very eatable looking puss. The bath was thorough... essential parts looked after...it ended off with a BBBJ with much eagerness and sexy looks... I was in heaven sprayed by nice warm water.

I wanted the reverse, sex first then massage cos she admitted to her lousy massaging skills. I was pinned back flat whilst she attacked my back...licks from neck to toes... big slurps on em too! Then turned around, the repeat process but she halted at my Mid-Valley. The BBBJ was tremendous! Good fast strokes, alternated with deep throating...this girl was GOOD! She took my balls and ass rim me too... whilst her hands were all over me...just like mine were carassing any available part of her. The best part was her exceptional skill in capping me unknowingly b4 the FJ... all my years of hustling...she hustled me! The fuck was another highlight... she took charge of sitting on me..with rhythmic motions n nice pelvic movements, as I gazed at her beautiful steamed face. I 'm never a "woman-controlled guy"...so i guided her to missionary and amazingly whilst lifted her down, my dick was still engaging deep in her... During missionary, we exchanged dazzled looks, she was moaning n I was groaning... I tried frenching her but she refused...so plan B...I attacked her ears n neck...whilst torturing her with uncertain pace of pumping. She gave up, in no time, our tongues were in flames, fighting n gasping. We remained tongue-locked and private part-locked for a good 10 minutes. I was wishing I could control a little longer....I gave her all my 10 day-recharged spunk in a loud cry of climax. Boy it was shuddering... and she ended it with kisses all over my neck, singing praises... her PR skills matched mine.

She rounded the session with a little oil massage...nabei...said no good but still beat a lot other half fuck ones I had hands down! We shared more private talks, bathe and I huffed n puffed my way out of Cititel lest my clients catch me...kekeke.

Anyway, my late evening rounded off spectacularly in a short hour stint at the slot machines in Gold Valley (middle of coffee bean n Cititel), met up with old friends for a drink at Frangipani (Changkat Bukit Bintang), and more old friends at DJ Gabriel's (Jln Sultan Ismail), a fantastic Har Lok Mee for supper...

I turned to bed still amazed at my feat today, but more importantly, the wonders of Cititel Spa n that girl named "BhBh".

I Love KL,
The Hustler

alphaone
30-10-2003, 11:45 AM
wow.. thanks for your wonderful FR.. you must be really a lucky chap!:D

The_Hustler
01-11-2003, 04:07 AM
Before making my way to KLIA back home... I had to do IT again:

Back to Cititel Spa....wanted to try BhBh again but decided to get a fresh try... so I sat near the recept without ultilising the spa facilities and kept my eyes fixatated on the girls... my next target.
I noticed her - Rolex with that slutty look, to round off my successful business trip... and I prompted the smart pimp.. "I want Rolex".

As usual, I slipped downstairs and slipped myself to bare nakedness... all ready for a climatic battle with the elegant, yet slutty Rolex. My wait was not long, she appeared fully equiped and the usual conversation: Had ur lunch? Where u from? First time here?...of which I dutifully answered but my mind was already raping her.

In the shower, she was doing some nice scrubs on me but I noticed her concentrating only on my groin area.... hmmm... not too promising. I was denied a BBBJ...

The overall sex was mere satisfaction, the usual licks but a far cry from BhBh... mainly focussing on BBBJ, I was surpised that her slutty looks did not compliment her actions...she was rather coy with her blow whilst I was enjoying my dick being gulped by her. Not fantastic minus deep throating but effort recognised nonetheless...I'm a easily pleased cheongster.

She uncomfortably saddled on me... whilst my free roaming hands gropped her A-B cuppers...I had to jerked upwards to meet her unwilling deep thrusts...hehehe...she seemed to be writhing as if I was a 10 incher, which was not of course! Nice erotic cries and even sluttier looks... I like. Next on, we did missionary and I tried frenching her...hmmm...no entry. Which left me to straight pumps and I had to ultilise my itching hands...rubbing her clit n bonking her was good enough to wet her... she gave my butt good tight squeezes and her encouraging moans were a delight. A few other positions varied and she accomodated willingly... I left my load deep in her on V position.. and she gave me a 5 seconds frenching...surprising.

No massage this time as I was really freaked by the time cos it looked likely I'll miss my flight! I jetted off in a flash, got my driver to zoom me to the airport...with a limping dick but an absolute mind to return soon.

Still Loving KL,
The Hustler

iambkk99
10-12-2003, 02:35 AM
Hey Bros,

Are there any good Viet gal at Cititel? Will be there later this week. and thought about checking it out.

Thx.

girlhunter
13-12-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by djuan

BJ = 9/10!
AR = 9/10!
Height = 158cm
Weight = 40kg

Hi Djuan,
is this Crystal look pretty? sounds very good on her....
if really nice looking, i may try her next trip....

silk_magic
16-12-2003, 12:22 PM
Just came back from KL and of course visited Citiel Spa.

Nice atmosphere with good facilities but it is a bit small compared to RS. Went to the jacuzzi and nearly got myself deaf as there were many people talking in the pool. Due to its design, sound is not able to escape easily.

Went for facial and they did a pretty good job. There are some very pretty girls in there.

Asked the captain for a parade and I chose No 100 - Diamond while my friend chose 95.

Looks : 8 / 10 (Fair and Long hair)
Body Type : Slim
Breast : A cup with inverted nipples
BBBJ : 9 / 10
FJ : 7.5 / 10
Attitude : 6 / 10 (A bit in a rush)

girlhunter
03-01-2004, 03:27 AM
No more report from cititel??
:o