PDA

View Full Version : Blowjob bars in BKK

AztecM
18-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Anyone tried before? Care to share FR?

traveler123
18-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Most popular:
Star of Light, Patpong, get Rabbit, she's there around 4 pm. Slutty but have to try at least once!
Dr. BJ, 'higher end', partners with Annies MP.

indianmagicoil
19-10-2013, 02:49 AM
Dun be lazy and start new thread. Forum have "thread search" function. Go one of the bangkok threads and try search have people post FR before. :rolleyes:

BTW girls in blow job bars may not be there in the looks department. One man's meat another man's poison.

jwbparty
26-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Dun be lazy and start new thread. Forum have "thread search" function. Go one of the bangkok threads and try search have people post FR before. :rolleyes:

BTW girls in blow job bars may not be there in the looks department. One man's meat another man's poison.

service > looks.
prefer an average milf with great service over a hot syt with starfish & clock-watching service.

my last trip, visited som's haven 6 times. the girls' skills were excellent. didn't last more than 25-30 min before giving them my protein :D
i enjoyed som's more than nataree (had 3 sessions). thinking back, the facilities at som's are actually cleaner than nataree's.

niknik889
27-10-2013, 12:22 AM
I prefer looks over service. Every now and then youll find a looker you get along with-it is an awesome feeling as far as clicking with a thai prostitute.......................lol. Very RARE-happens to me about once a year.

KatoeyLover69
21-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Another BJ bar :) is Lolitta at Soi 8, sukhumvit Road ... open from 9.00 am onwards .... 800 bahts for a BJ and 1,000 for FJ

Barang66
23-11-2013, 02:38 AM
Another BJ bar :) is Lolitta at Soi 8, sukhumvit Road ... open from 9.00 am onwards .... 800 bahts for a BJ and 1,000 for FJ

I think that FS is 1500 in Lolitas. Another BJ bar Lollipop is soi 10, Sukhumvit ( alittle side soi near Sukhumvit). Quality about same as in Lolitas, but less ladies.

milkyshake
23-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Does these bj bars open early in the morning? As in 7 am, 8 am?

I remembered about 2 years back when I was in Bkk, I had a super starfish the night before. It was already 4 am plus already when I went back to the hotel with her. Got her from Madam Wong (I think, or Suzie Wong) where she did some lesbian show.

I was so mad with her and had to get her to leave without firing off. As I was supposed to leave for SG the following day, I had no time to roam Bangkok another night to spend the excess rounds.

So there I was, prowling sukhumvit road (from where soi cowboy was, until Nep)for fls in the morning but what was left over on the street all cannot make it one. There are many morning OLs rushing to work though. LOL..

End up, had to board the plane home unsatisfied. How nice if I'm able to locate one of these bj bars to get my fix then.