PDA

View Full Version : The mysterious shower room?

SupaDupaMan
20-05-2002, 06:00 AM
Hey guys,
I heard this good report from my friend who told me abt this girl in petain with a shower in her room and gave the most unbelivable bare back blow job. funny thing is when i went i didnt see any of the rooms at all with showers inside. Anyone know where the identity of this room and the svc report of the girl inside is like?

juda
20-05-2002, 07:35 AM
At Petain, only few room in Hse 5 with shower room attached.

Originally posted by SupaDupaMan
Hey guys,
I heard this good report from my friend who told me abt this girl in petain with a shower in her room and gave the most unbelivable bare back blow job. funny thing is when i went i didnt see any of the rooms at all with showers inside. Anyone know where the identity of this room and the svc report of the girl inside is like?

neyney
21-05-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by chinalgal
what!
BBBJ good luck to him

Hey brother!! If you are scare to enjoy the marvellous feeling of BBBJ, and jealous of ppl enjoying it. I guess u should stop visit pros la. Stay at home and jerk it yourself la.

Ppl are enjoying the BBBJ. Nothing wrong with that!!! If you want to be safe and stay with capped BJ, nothing with wrong with that too.

But dun be a sour grape, and try to scare other brothers.

Wat a loser and lamer!!!

redbird
21-05-2002, 06:00 PM
hi, brother, BBBJ is really shiok and safe, go to read some books about the risk before you speak, man.

i have been enjoying BBBJ for almost two decades, i am still sound and healthy,

so what is the problem, ah?

neyney
22-05-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by chinalgal

u /she /he can enjoy all u 1!
if i go , i sure wear cap 1.

gd luck to him -what wrong?

gd luck to u too!
when is the last time u have a check-up?

u dun like me -too bad law!

He certainly knows how to enjoy!!!!
U wear how many caps, i also dun care. Any brother wants to know how many cap he wear for BJ? PM him pls.

Gd luck to him is nothing wrong, but u r scaring him. And I dun like that. If U are so scared to enjoy, why in the first place look for a pro. Go back to your gf , wife or your hands la.

Good luck to me ?? I dun need your luck. Leave it to youself. Only ppl like you need all the luck. Check up ? I dun need that. I maybe young, but I know how to assess and manage risk. Only ppl like u, who blindly bang cunts really need to go for more check-ups.

I dun like you?? I guess the answer is obvious !!! Do I need to spell it out ?

pussyman
22-05-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by neyney

He certainly knows how to enjoy!!!!
U wear how many caps, i also dun care. Any brother wants to know how many cap he wear for BJ? PM him pls.

Gd luck to him is nothing wrong, but u r scaring him. And I dun like that. If U are so scared to enjoy, why in the first place look for a pro. Go back to your gf , wife or your hands la.

Good luck to me ?? I dun need your luck. Leave it to youself. Only ppl like you need all the luck. Check up ? I dun need that. I maybe young, but I know how to assess and manage risk. Only ppl like u, who blindly bang cunts really need to go for more check-ups.

I dun like you?? I guess the answer is obvious !!! Do I need to spell it out ?

Must be some young dick in still puberty, why waste our saliva with him...PUI!!

funseeker
22-05-2002, 11:15 PM
Hi Everyone here. The best way to stop those unwanted comments is to ignore and ignore. Once he does not get any reply, he will disappear from here. So let do that to this chinalgal.

BigGuy
23-05-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by funseeker
Hi Everyone here. The best way to stop those unwanted comments is to ignore and ignore. Once he does not get any reply, he will disappear from here. So let do that to this chinalgal.

Relax la.....u do this there will be others coming in....it's never ending.....not happy scold or flame them lor.......just take it as having a bad day venting anger on sm1........

HJinHConly
23-05-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by BigGuy

Relax la.....u do this there will be others coming in....it's never ending.....not happy scold or flame them lor.......just take it as having a bad day venting anger on sm1........

OK. As much as I don't like the way you initially blow up in the other forum, I admire the quick way you cool down quickly. I just take it that you got a bad day. Everyone got bad days esp. in the hot temperature back home now I think. I have to suffer that soon when I get back. I'm also partially at fault in blowing it even bigger. No hard feelings, OK.

Cheers.

BigGuy
24-05-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by HJinHConly

OK. As much as I don't like the way you initially blow up in the other forum, I admire the quick way you cool down quickly. I just take it that you got a bad day. Everyone got bad days esp. in the hot temperature back home now I think. I have to suffer that soon when I get back. I'm also partially at fault in blowing it even bigger. No hard feelings, OK.

Cheers.

No worries la.....apparently it just seem that we are targetting each other w words that's all.....I'm always cool......But if u read n log on often u will b like anyone of us getting perturb by these never ending questions that could be found in the forum.....

Only a handful ppl has a v good tolerance like Grand Master Ah Dez Rainman n many more la........Btw.....get to the some ppl in here when u r back then u will know us better.......

Rainman
24-05-2002, 11:37 AM

No worries la.....apparently it just seem that we are targetting each other w words that's all.....I'm always cool......But if u read n log on often u will b like anyone of us getting perturb by these never ending questions that could be found in the forum.....

Only a handful ppl has a v good tolerance like Grand Master Ah Dez Rainman n many more la........Btw.....get to the some ppl in here when u r back then u will know us better.......

It that so....

Since when u became so wise,,,,,,,

Cheers

BigGuy
24-05-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Rainman

It that so....

Since when u became so wise,,,,,,,

Cheers

Aiyo......i also grow old ma......taking too much salt so some time must take sugar lor......now change to beer and wine lor

Rainman
24-05-2002, 11:58 AM

Aiyo......i also grow old ma......taking too much salt so some time must take sugar lor......now change to beer and wine lor

Good for u.

Next time we have Wine.

Cheers

BigGuy
24-05-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Rainman

Good for u.

Next time we have Wine.

Cheers

oK ONZ W U WHENU R BACK NEXT MONTH.....

Toon
24-05-2002, 01:43 PM
I oso like to joint for beer & wine with cool man like the both of you.
So let me know when ........

HJinHConly
24-05-2002, 04:19 PM

Thanks for the invitation, I sure look forward to that. Sometimes, it aso takes a bit of disagreement to know each other better. You're right, both of them do lun very well, even for some veryprovoking ones. I going for a short tour now, see you in a week in the forum and see you in S'pore in a month, have a nice day & many days to come!

Cheers.