PDA

View Full Version : Two Live Firing Coco & Li Wen

Redoxan
11-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Was at GL19 when i saw a gal standing at the main door of hotel...she approached me and we settled for a deal

In the room, the action started by huggiing her on the waist and caressing her breast for 3 min..then proceed on to bath..

Bath was SOP, then back in bed..she started to BBBJ and this is one of the best BBBJ i ever have...Then I service her for almost 20mins unil she came..

She was very wet when i was pussy licking her in a few position...then she asked me to fuck her as she was very horny already, bang her in a few position and then we came together

Name: Li Wen
Body: 34B (Boob feels like fake)
Look: 6.5/10
Frenching: 7/10 (good tongue skill)
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ:8/10 (take her time to blow and suck)
HJ: NA
FJ: 8/10 (moan & scream loudly; very real & damn horny slut)
Damage: $60 (include rm) + $2 (CD)

After bonking Li Wen, left the hotel and roam for a while before walking back the same path. This is the time that I saw Coco.

So chatted with her for 5mins and then decided to take her to BS hotel for another bonk...I personally prefer Coco becos she is prettier despite she is older..She told me she works in KTV as well

So in BS, bath was SOP then the action started..

I took the initaitive to service her and pussy licked for her for whole 10 mins until she asked me to bonk her...And also aske me to be her BF cos my licking skill is good and she loves it...Then after it proceed to bank in a few position as well

Name: Coco aka Xiao Hong
Look: 7/10 (pretty despite her age)
Boob: A (erected & sensitive nipple)
BJ: didnt try
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 7/10 (moan loudly and damn horny)
Damage: $60 (w/o rm) + $15 (hotel)

Those bros who wants to try this two horny babe can pm me and also for bros who like pussy lickiing like me can pm me...Those with at least 15 rep point are welcome...

CheG
11-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Wow alot of ammo for one night!
You must have a lot of pent up "frustration".......

tzr250sg
11-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Hi Bro, Me interested, care to share?
Thks a million!!

Redoxan
11-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Wow alot of ammo for one night!
You must have a lot of pent up "frustration".......

That was a stressful and horny nite for Redoxan...HeeeHeeee :D

Now i have backache!

Will RTF becos both are really horny type

biatch6969
11-07-2005, 12:40 PM
oh bro , forgotten to ask u 1 thing , wat time to call them is the best.
perhaps u can PM me the details again.

Redoxan
11-07-2005, 01:45 PM
oh bro , forgotten to ask u 1 thing , wat time to call them is the best.
perhaps u can PM me the details again.

I think its better to call after 4pm... :D

happy bonking

biatch6969
11-07-2005, 01:46 PM
thx brother.
=]

sibeyjio
11-07-2005, 02:03 PM
I think its better to call after 4pm... :D

happy bonking

Bro... pm u liao...

Redoxan
11-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Bro... pm u liao...

Check ur mail...

HuiGe3387
11-07-2005, 02:11 PM
I thought the title "fire live" as in never wear condom.

Nice adventure, power pocket and power didi you got.

Redoxan
11-07-2005, 02:14 PM
I thought the title "fire live" as in never wear condom.

Nice adventure, power pocket and power didi you got.

"Live firing" means shooting into the CD not the pussy...keke :D

Kinda of horny on that nite...but both gals have got some appeal to me to bonk them..

Suppose to call coco to go shopping with her..but i not "robert"

So juz act blur...

HuiGe3387
11-07-2005, 02:19 PM
"Live firing" means shooting into the CD not the pussy...keke :D

Kinda of horny on that nite...but both gals have got some appeal to me to bonk them..

Suppose to call coco to go shopping with her..but i not "robert"

So juz act blur...
CD is blank attachment got sound only no ammo.... :rolleyes:

right move don't be robert. no end lah. today buy handphone, tomorrow SK2, then next day LV handbag.

Redoxan
11-07-2005, 02:32 PM
CD is blank attachment got sound only no ammo.... :rolleyes:

right move don't be robert. no end lah. today buy handphone, tomorrow SK2, then next day LV handbag.

Those FL thought that we singaporean are easy prey for them...unfortunately not all

Seem that most FL are very materialistic....always wanted to get something out from us.. :mad:

Coco have actually ask me to bring her go buy bags...but i think i will buy CD for myself to bonk her...hahaha

tzr250sg
12-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Bro Redoxan, i m still waiting for ur PM leh,
PLS PLS share, thks!!!

biteme
18-07-2005, 10:35 PM
hi..juz to share my Fr and have to thanx bro redoxan for the contacts...n u all know who to get the contacts from....not me...but him...cos os respect for the oringinator.
anyway went to GL on fri and call liwen to make an appointment wif her...when i reach the place, i saw one gal accompany a guy up the hotel and i oso saw a few others gals....hm...quite good in quality and price lah....anyway i called her and she tot the other guy was me so i wait for her 15min and she came out and go wif me to the room, she say she rejected the other guy as she wants to keep her promise...hm..loyalty and service..good. we stripped and i saw her naked body...good curves wif nice big boobs...i grab her boobs from behind and she grab my didi in return...we were stroking till she said we go bath together....the bath was quick and we dried ourselves and jumped to the bed. we frenched like g/bfren and we were stroking each other...she capped me and bj me...slowly and sensually...taking her sweet time...then she rided me and slowly rocking and moaning....for a good 10min....she keep insisting she was not tired but i insisted that she should rest and i should missonary her....and i pumped her for another 15min while she was moaning and groaning all the while....after that, i was tired and i ask her to hj me while we were in the kneeling position...we frenched while she hj me...and i shot my cum all over her thigh...i paid her and gave her a $10 tip...we kissed and she left
ratings
li wen
face: 7.5/10.....quite a looker and the cfm look is there....
boobs:8/10...quite a handfull but dun know if is fake....but who cares
body:7.5/10....a few fats here and there...but who cares...good to hold
bj:7/10..considered good since it is still capped..
fj:8.5/10....really accomodating and no complains from her
attitude:9/10...give the gfren +cfm service that i want
summary
she could be one of the best bonks i had considering the price and i find her even better than sasa...(no offence)...will considered her as a gem...and tink i oso found a few gems during the same day and place...haha...will go for them this weekend. hope my Fr is good and i dun mind some points too...hehe...thanx and have a nice day

Redoxan
20-07-2005, 01:23 AM
.and i pumped her for another 15min while she was moaning and groaning all the while....after that, i was tired and i ask her to hj me while we were in the kneeling position...we frenched while she hj me...and i shot my cum all over her thigh...i paid her and gave her a $10 tip...we kissed and she left
ratings
li wen
face: 7.5/10.....quite a looker and the cfm look is there....
boobs:8/10...quite a handfull but dun know if is fake....but who cares
body:7.5/10....a few fats here and there...but who cares...good to hold
bj:7/10..considered good since it is still capped..
fj:8.5/10....really accomodating and no complains from her
attitude:9/10...give the gfren +cfm service that i want
summary
she could be one of the best bonks i had considering the price and i find her even better than sasa...(no offence)...will considered her as a gem...and tink i oso found a few gems during the same day and place...haha...will go for them this weekend. hope my Fr is good and i dun mind some points too...hehe...thanx and have a nice day

Finally there is a FR.

In fact I gave out the numbers to quite a handful of bros...but was waiting for FR..

Any bro who meets the requirement can PM me for the number...

NokiaUser82
22-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Bro Redoxan can share with me the contact? Thanks a lot...

PsychoCool
23-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Finally there is a FR.

In fact I gave out the numbers to quite a handful of bros...but was waiting for FR..

Any bro who meets the requirement can PM me for the number...

Mind PM me the number, i am interested. thk bro...

Redoxan
23-07-2005, 01:57 AM
Bro Redoxan can share with me the contact? Thanks a lot...

You have got mail

tokyoboi
23-07-2005, 02:00 AM
You have got mail

Wah brudder you bao dao wei lau! Keep going man!! :p

NokiaUser82
30-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Tried Li Wen two days ago...cause couldn't get CoCo on her phone...so had Li Wen instead...not bad...really wanna thank bro Redoxan for the contact...this is my FR on Li Wen...

Name: Li Wen
Body: 34B
Look: 7/10(lao chio)
Frenching: Never Try
Fingering: Yes(Wet)
BJ:8/10
FJ: 8/10 (moan quite loud)
Damage: $60 (include rm) + $2 (CD)
RTF: Maybe

QooMilk
30-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Care to share her num bro Redoxan??? :D

Redoxan
02-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Care to share her num bro Redoxan??? :D

You have got mail

Redoxan
02-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Yesterday walk pass Lor 19 hotel, saw Li Wen & Coco together outside the hotel...was a bit embarrassed becos both of them asked me to go with them, but I told them I just finish work, going home

In fact saw 3 PRC gals all together, another one I forgot her name alreadi but in fact she was one of the more horny ones

Next time when i walk pass the hotel, must make sure i don't bump into the 3 of them at the same times

QooMilk
02-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Tks bro got ur PM, will try once V M is higher. Maybe can try 3 of them 2gether at 1 go mah hahahaha :D

Redoxan
02-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Tks bro got ur PM, will try once V M is higher. Maybe can try 3 of them 2gether at 1 go mah hahahaha :D

Dun think they will do TARMA cos they dun really know each other well

Just saw Li Wen yesterday, seem that she is much prettier now...

QooMilk
12-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Tks Bro Redoxan for the num, try Li Wen last week (Sori no time to write FR till now)

Meet at hotel xx, 1st look at her chio sia, wearing pair of jean and white top can c her black bar shape sweet.....neh neh abit funny look real but feel fake...

Body cum face: 8
Frenching: 7.5
Fingering: Yes (Wet)
BJ: 6.5
HJ: 7.5 (cause i cant cum after 20min of hard pumping haiz, maybe 2 tried)
FJ: 8/10 (moan quite loud)
Damage: $60 (include rm) + $2 (towel) + $10 tips
Attitude:9 (She really got gd atitude that y i give $10 more, she let mi fingering and suck her nehneh kissing without ani complaint while hj mi for almost 15min)
RTF: Maybe will try coco 1st, quite hard to get through her hp.

xtreme0808
12-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Bro, dun have 15 rep points leh, care to share with me the contact also ?
Thanks Bro !

Stalkerme
13-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Hi, interest to try them out also, can share ctc?? :) :)

imate
13-08-2005, 02:18 AM
lor 19 hotel? is it the one behind bs hotel? i think it's called new cathay or something like that? Next to a tuina shop? Was there tonite, but did not see any gals on the streets at all. anyway nice FR. Thanks for sharing. Up u.

popiah
13-08-2005, 05:53 AM
hi all bros,

Just went through all postings on this thread, pls do not disclose the location and name of the hotel as its will invite unwanted guest to the place. Anytime a AV raid will be there soon and cause danger to our lobang.

Once again, only pm to those we think are trustable.

cheers.

signoff
Warning Popiah

Redoxan
16-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Saw Li Wen last week, spoken to her & she said she is going back to PRC...probably will be back soon.

Rof|maoxz
16-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Bro, is it too late to ask for the two darlings? I would prefer the mature one. :)

popiah
16-08-2005, 07:53 PM
Bro, is it too late to ask for the two darlings? I would prefer the mature one. :)

hi bro rof,

come on leh....la kopi with me...i will introduce two DUCKling to you..ai mai ?

signoff
FL POpiah

slk_angelz
14-03-2006, 01:40 AM
I m new in here .. Care to share with me ?? I have trouble looking for gd bonks .. Mostly kenna those attitude ones .. Can see frm the FRs here tat the gers u recommend is gd .. Thanx ..