PDA

View Full Version : PRC FL xiao yan zhi look a like

sam33
09-07-2005, 09:16 AM
My first FR here. something to share with bro here
2 day ago were at GL and saw this PRC looks really like china actress xiao yan zhi walking alone. My little brother told me he wants so I got no choice but to go near and KCKC look c look c. as per protocal, she ask wherethe "want or not?" ask her how much? she say $100. I told her as is hot afternoon, cheapes la. after talk talk, settle with $80 in her hotel room.
Went up her hotel room at L4 Nxxxx hotel, she slowly undress me like a gf. wow nice feeling. when i undress her, another wow, her nipple is small n pink in color! good luck today, later must buy 4D. Went for a bath together, as per normal and then went to bed and did a while BBBJ. nothing special. I got a bit down so decided to finger her, she seems start enjoying it so give her another licking lesson. she start to get into mood and ask for FJ. do a startand position for less then 3 min, U know what? SHE ASK FOR ANAL!!!!
oh my god!!! SHE ASK FOR IT!!! without delay quickly change hole. she say slowly as she will be pain. Who cares? u ask for it, i do it. try to put it but hole too small, slowly push and push, finally got in. she keeps saying pain but shiok...do a slow fuck at anal and my little bro complain pain as her hole too small. in the end came inside her anal.......

Looks : 8/10
weight : around 45kg
height : 160
slim with nice pink nipple and cute boots
BBBJ : 5/10
FJ : 6/10
Finger : yes
Anal : YES ( she say she was in mood due to the licking)
demage $80/1shot excluding room

bro can find her at L8 or pm me for her no.
I am not her OKT or mafu, I just want to share n contribute to this great forum.

K1eong
09-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Can i have her number? I got some numbers to exchange with u if u want.

VG2005
09-07-2005, 04:02 PM
hi bro Sam can PM me the contacts
thanks a million ;)

sam33
09-07-2005, 08:20 PM
wow some many bro intrested. got no time today to pm her no. only pm out to first 2 bro. sorry to all who pm me. promise do it tomorrow. bro who tried pls give FR. in case she was not as good as i tried. cheers

fleetheart
09-07-2005, 10:40 PM
bro, can pm me the contact. thanks

Fei Ge
10-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Hi bro, hope to receive ur pm soon :D

Wahkaoman
10-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Can I have her PM please.

Will pass you AMY contacts as graditude.

Cheers

Xazz
11-07-2005, 12:22 AM
Bro Sam, thanks for the contact. Called her but was told that she will leave tomorrow. Too bad, no chance to try ...

whisper
11-07-2005, 01:28 AM
bro, please PM me her contact lei.
wow some many bro intrested. got no time today to pm her no. only pm out to first 2 bro. sorry to all who pm me. promise do it tomorrow. bro who tried pls give FR. in case she was not as good as i tried. cheers

asdfghjkl
11-07-2005, 01:36 AM
A pic of Zhao Wei :p

http://www.photoforum.org/image5/photoforum168494670.jpg

sam33
11-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Alamak, saw the post she is going back tom. any bro can check it out? I have stop giving out contact after giving out around 20 bro. if confirm she is around, i will carry on give out contact. otherwise no use rite?

Fei Ge
11-07-2005, 02:45 PM
OMG :eek: , shes going back??? or transit den com eback? any bros can confirm???

Teatree
11-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Bro Sam 33
If confirm she offer AJ, could you pls share her contact? Thank you.

Cummon
11-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Alamak, saw the post she is going back tom. any bro can check it out?

LOL, you have her contact no,just press the buttons,
who knows she won't come back in the near future ?

sam33
11-07-2005, 09:05 PM
as per bro cummon request, senting out to all bro the no tonite.

bighandsg
11-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Bro, can PM me her contact ... thanks a lot.

Xazz
11-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Confirmed she has left the island today but was told she may return in a couple of days time.

whisper
12-07-2005, 04:04 AM
Bro, let me know when she is back hor :)

Confirmed she has left the island today but was told she may return in a couple of days time.

haha51
12-07-2005, 04:42 AM
too late................................. :(

The Nail
12-07-2005, 06:03 AM
too late................................. :(
:( sighhh

sam33
12-07-2005, 08:20 PM
good new to all bro!!! heard from bro haha51 she is back. will start action tomorrow. please q up to screw her ass and please be gentle as there is a long q waiting...... I wouldn't go as it hurts me last time. don't really like anal.
why my point so little only......?

whisper
13-07-2005, 12:32 AM
Bro, can PM me her contact? me wanna try her lei :D
Sorry, I no power to up you as of now, pei seh la.

good new to all bro!!! heard from bro haha51 she is back. will start action tomorrow. please q up to screw her ass and please be gentle as there is a long q waiting...... I wouldn't go as it hurts me last time. don't really like anal.

haha51
13-07-2005, 05:18 PM
next time i got rep power than i add u. she said auntie RED came and visited her, must wait few days :( :(

haha51
14-07-2005, 03:19 AM
where is the post i repied this afternoon??? :confused:

she said aunty red comes and visit, must wait for few days first

haha51
17-07-2005, 12:05 AM
today done with this gal
i would say she if without sleepy black eye will look more like zhao wei.
1.65m
A or B
got abit hour glass figure.

she said call her after 7pm for $100 include rm......

sorasan
21-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Finally Pay DAY !!!

Called all those gals in my request but only one can make it today before 7 PM. Haiz ..gotta work u noe.

Called Li Lin, she said ... washing clothes... beri buzy .. later then call me when she free. Hmm ok.

5.30 PM , called me said she ready. Ok meet at 6 PM, arranged at the place where she stay.

6 PM reached her hotel. Hmmm room is those of a single bed type of hotel room. She brought me up to her room and hmmm looks not bad . Its more like Zhao Wei with eye shadows.

Started to TCSS, she claimed nv brought any of the boys here b4 .. usually all in othere hotel rooms. Started to strip while she prepare the bed. Pity she said bcoz of washing clothes, she just bathed :o well ... nvm ... I washed my self and came out

Hmmm nice body. Well she ain't that Big... size is A to B but the nipple is really small. so cute. seldom see like that.

Both of us lie on the bed. She start stroking my chest, I looked into her eyes. Soon we began hanky penky and I reach and grab her tits. With a swirling tongue, I star to lick her nipples . She gave a slight moan and I licked the other nipple. With a sucking effect, I "pulled" her nipple with my suction and she moan with delight. Slowly I moved her body to a lying position and began to move from the valley to the forbidden forest.

Hmm no resistance !? My swirling tongue moved on , ravaged thru the unprotected forest and the whoooa pink lips below. Beri niccceee . I pulled the "lips" apart and savour the "fruit" inside. Wah clean and fresh. She start to move about as I licked her and said beri tickish yet ... suan

I lied on my back , asked her to give me a bj. Suction is ok, she like to concentrate on the head. Pity 5 mins later, she stopped ( nvm I got a plan later)and the fun part began.

She kneeled on all four and request me to do anal and doggie !! Whoaaa ... well .. umm I dun wan anal as I later wan her to bbbj me so I opted for doggie. Started to bang her ..whoooaa imgine Zhao Wei being screwed by me ... whaaaa .. shiok ... JIA LAT ... can.. can...cannot... canoot cum .. must control !!

Before I colud do anything, she quickly lied on her fron .. making me go down with her ... and yes.... her No. 1 skill , the shaking butt... SHE started to move her lwoer body ..wha bui ta han !!! I force myself to think of something ugly happened today and manage to slow down the cuming effect ....

Soon ... I flip her over, did a missionary. She said .. wah Y i so strong.. can hold my cum. hehehe .... lucky I thought of that ugly shitty thing that happened.

Gave her a leg split , followed by putting her legs over my shoulder.. BAM BAM ..wha I think she came from that thrustful effect from my sword of justice.....

Put her down and asked her .. can she CIM ? she looked me in the eys and said.. wanna try ?

... whooa Y not, I asked her .. must bbbj and she agreed ... ( ahh yes, imgine Zhao Wei sucking me !! OMG . With her swift momentium and and her sucking .... 5 mins later ... I warned her I about to cum . She gave a few moan and put my shaft into her mouth while sucking it. Splurt.. all went into her mouth and she sucked it dry for me. Ahhh mission completed with the way I planned ......( "zhao wei" had doggie sex with me, I CIM in "Zhao wei's" mouth wahhh this Li Lin really gave me a good imginary session)

TCSS her while bathing and she told me she will be leaving in 3 days. Asked if she will return , she signed and said .. nah

Aked her Y not, Singapore not good? she siad ... something like that but nv say much. Hmm after paying her , asked if she wanted to eat dinner, but she waiting to meet someone so I left her room. Overall ... ejoyable 1 hr ( o fark !! I am late for work !! .. who cares.. it's like I just screwed Zhao wei .. WHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :cool:

Name : Li Lin

Looks : 7 at sunlight. In room 7.5( dark) . When banging, at certain angle look like zhao wei !! ( shoot to 8.5)

Height : 160 ( around there)

Weight : 45-48 ( she is not big in size)

Vital STATS : 34B 26 34-35 ( roughly that of a slim gal with small boobs with cute nipples )

CatBath : 6/10 ( nv really let her cat bath me ... but she did try)

HJ : 7.5/10 ( she uses her fingers do the walking as she licked my dick)

BBBJ : Whoooa with fast n ferious hand movement... double hit combo ... 8 !!

FJ : Nice !! 7.5 / 10 with soft moan . As usual , at certain angle.. ZHAO WEI look-alike !! SHOOT to 9 !! Sorry huh ... lov imgining screwing zhao wei while she pled for more while lusting with desires.....)

Fingering : dunno, nv try... only licked her pussy though. sweet....

Damage : went to her own room ... no need pay hotel, no need pay CD.. $80 but becoz I enjoyed, +$20 tip.

Service : Nice. Got that GF longing for a sexual lifestyle feeling

RTF : Sure but I already promised some bros to try theirs so mission must continue at other battlefield.

*P.S .. I promissed sam33 to try her out on my payday. As usual, please ask the threadstarter for details .. DO NOT ask me for details as I do not wan to break the rule. Thanks for reading my FR. Cheers !!

whisper
23-07-2005, 02:14 AM
1st of all, thk bro sam33 for this excellent intro. Up you 7 liao :)

Call her for a sexxion this evening. Was invited to the rm she stay after neg price & service. Knock knock, she responded coming..then door open without anyone as usual la. A short 3 secs, she appear from behind the door. 1st glance a bit disappoint as diff from zhao wei a bit far. But when inside the room, look longer, the zhao wei looks starts to appear infront my eyes. My rod stuffen liao........then TCSS a while, she keep commenting I look very decent. In my heart, I say hehehe later you would know. She asked me if wanna bath, I say yes la, but she says she bath liao asked me to go ahead. I bei yao kin la cos my aganda is ....... :D

After the bath she already naked in bed waiting. I start TCSS a shot while then we start the show. Kissing, rubbing blar blar blar (use ur imagination).
Wa her nipple really so super small like bro sorasan mentioned (very sweet...)
Suck her nipple then she cat bath me only a bit. No BJ and start to ask me to fuck her. I say nvm la cos my agenda............

Agenda starts.............
Straight into her asshole...... whoooo... beri tight neh.....imagine fucking zhao wei tight little asshole......not that I have ever dream before...whooo........shiok ar........
Enter very slowly, btw I dun like to hurt gals I fuck, just wanna both enjoy. Very slowly, wa her pain appear from her eye I slow down till stop at one moment to let her accommudate to my size then slowly enter her deeper.
Inch by inch disappear into her arse....whooo.......she start seducing me with her eye, wa she really knows how to use her eye to fa tein neh. Her eye really so seductive until my rod gets even harder. Sweet....
Bang her anal for about 15 mins, she says pain pain... asked me can cum sooner? I said ok, in my heart "I dun give a damn, hahaha. I wanna bang her ass longer".
Her arse is really very tight, can see her ass rim follow and grip tighly to my trumpet in & out..... I pump her deeper and deeper till full length. Seeing her ass rim gripping my rod in & out, in & out, I bei tahan liao. Fuck her harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Wa I can't take it anymore, my load cumming to the tip of my tool liao, talait a bit bang her fast & furious. Wakow, cum fillup the condom liao.....Grosh, that was the best anal fuck I have in llife....

TCSS a while after washup and get dress liao....Paid and leave the place with hesitation, just like been push by a few from my back.....Ask me to call her tomoro again.....then goodbye kiss.

Look: 8/10 (Added 1 for zhao wei lookalike at certain view)
Age: At least 26 to me (She claims 20, hahaha I'm no kid)
Boobs: 6+1/10 (A cup, add 1 for her super lovely nipples)
BJ: neber try so no rate
Pussy: 8/10 (beri nice pussy lips with nice flur)
FL: neber try so no rate
Asshole: 11/10 (My favorite hole, super tight, exceeded 1 be'coz fucking a chinese arse is my dream especally can imagine fuck zhao wei in her ass)
Body: 7.5/10 (Well proportional with little fleshy at the right place except nehneh la)
Skin: 7.5/10 (Typical chinese color, quite smooth)
Eye: 9/10 (Seductive is the word)
Attitude: 8/10 (Excellent friendly but lazy to service. so high cos I targetr her anal and not services. Her friendly really warm u)
Demage: $100
RTF: If tomoro can give excuse to OC
Recommended: MUST try for anal lovers

sorasan
23-07-2005, 07:55 AM
Ya man .. I agree... she good for those who lov anal , pity I prefer bbbjs ... hehehe

garlic
24-07-2005, 07:24 AM
has she come back already? juz got the contact from threadstarter.. thanks..

evo3
24-07-2005, 07:46 AM
This one die die also must try leh Anal somemore never try before, good chance to try if can get contact from our threadstarter.

Fei Ge
24-07-2005, 11:29 AM
I called her yest afternoon to make appt, but she says internet frens she dun wanna meet up?? :eek:

Sianz......

Any bro enlighten me?? :confused:

164ag1551
24-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Bro Sam,

Mind PM me her contact. I am new here and would love to anal her.

PLEASE...

whisper
24-07-2005, 02:29 PM
bro, go and try fast. She will leaving the shore soon. Chk u PM, rem to up me and post ur FR hor.

Those whom w/o good rep STOP PMing me, especally those w/o even a single post & under moderate somemore :mad:

This one die die also must try leh Anal somemore never try before, good chance to try if can get contact from our threadstarter.

sam33
24-07-2005, 04:32 PM
to all bro who got her contact,
Pls give her a break for now. I think she got a lot of phone blash from bro here and simply ask question without booking. Pls stop passing her no without her permission as she also is out here earning a living. bro who sincerely wanna try can still carry on. the few Fr has fully describe what she do and how she is. Please don't call unless you are serious to book her. Thanks

164ag1551
24-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Brudder Sam,

Can pm me her contact or can you help me to arrange to have a session with her???

Xazz
24-07-2005, 05:03 PM

Bro Sam, up you 4 for sharing a good lobang.

And Bro Whisper, sorry that I didn't pass you the contact directly and asked you to get it from Bro Sam. Have to respect the threadstarter. Hope you are not offended. :)

loneyranger
24-07-2005, 05:26 PM
to all bro who got her contact,
Pls give her a break for now. I think she got a lot of phone blash from bro here and simply ask question without booking. Please don't call unless you are serious to book her. Thanks

bro sam,

i pm u liaw... waiting 4 ur reply 4 the contact...
im vy sincere in booking her...

whisper
24-07-2005, 05:56 PM
no worries bro.
I also up sam 7 for his great sharing. I had a wonderful analfuck :D

Bro Sam, up you 4 for sharing a good lobang.

And Bro Whisper, sorry that I didn't pass you the contact directly and asked you to get it from Bro Sam. Have to respect the threadstarter. Hope you are not offended. :)

evo3
24-07-2005, 08:17 PM
bro, go and try fast. She will leaving the shore soon. Chk u PM, rem to up me and post ur FR hor.

Those whom w/o good rep STOP PMing me, especally those w/o even a single post & under moderate somemore :mad:

Bro whisper so is cfmd that she will be leaving next moday, so how to get her man, she refused internet friend. So must say who intro than she take. thks bro

B.Bollocks
25-07-2005, 01:40 AM
think hard for us to get a chance to on her liao.....confirm she do anal? really a gem man if she does it...

haha51
25-07-2005, 04:30 AM
no worries bro.
I also up sam 7 for his great sharing. I had a wonderful analfuck :D
so nice of her to let u do it, i ask and she said she dont allow assfuck ???? what had happen??????? :confused: mine too small ?

whisper
26-07-2005, 12:50 AM
At first she dun allow one, keep asking if I got intro over the net. I say no, she keep saying people sabo her for anal job. I sweet talk la, neg over the phone and finally agreed lor.

I thot u anal her oso, too bad la she leave the shore liao.

so nice of her to let u do it, i ask and she said she dont allow assfuck ???? what had happen??????? :confused: mine too small ?

B.Bollocks
26-07-2005, 01:50 AM
not bad leh...tan dior...

At first she dun allow one, keep asking if I got intro over the net. I say no, she keep saying people sabo her for anal job. I sweet talk la, neg over the phone and finally agreed lor.

haha51
26-07-2005, 02:15 AM

i when then neg with her, but she insisted no anal..........maybe my 6inch to small for her :( anyway no going to rtf even she is in town.......

B.Bollocks
27-07-2005, 10:10 PM
i when then neg with her, but she insisted no anal..........maybe my 6inch to small for her :( anyway no going to rtf even she is in town.......

confirm..she dun do anal....mayb some bros mistaken laying doggie style as anal??!!!hahaha...

haha51
28-07-2005, 04:21 AM
confirm..she dun do anal....mayb some bros mistaken laying doggie style as anal??!!!hahaha...
u went too??? :eek:

B.Bollocks
29-07-2005, 02:31 AM
u went too??? :eek:

ah?wat do u mean?

whisper
02-06-2006, 04:08 AM
She back, got her msg, quickly call her cos......L@@K my sign-off :)
Done her again last nite.

Service: As usual so so
Boobs: Small A with cute nip (not for boobs lover)
FJ: 7/10 (nice pussy lips, looking at her bush and nip like fucking a Jap porn :) )
AJ: 8/10 (She says not doing for other bros, I dunno u explore ur own
Damage: 100@ her place, CD u bring (MUST BRING. I didn't so go get house one, KNN it's like fuck man, thick like hell, knn I can't cum with it)
Tips: She like gentle (Maybe u could explore out more if you did, that's happen to me, hehehe)

whisper
02-06-2006, 04:43 AM
Her butt picture for you to steam a bit, hehehe..................

Sorry for the big picture, dunno how to crop manz.

Upz me if you like it.

http://www.imageshosted.com/uploadimages/18493Li Lin 01062006.JPG (http://www.imageshosted.com)

whisper
03-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Sori to all bros, I'm letting this thread die and will not be giving numbers out. I just recieved news she is under Lor 8 mafu. If you are keen go look for her.

U already knows her name, dun tell me u dunno who is Zhao Wei hor (tips: by her eyes).