PDA

View Full Version : Thai FLs at Geylang (around WH)

YouSuck!
09-07-2005, 01:35 AM
Was walking around WH area saw many thai Fls there.
Anyone knows what's the going rate there for short time? Had one the other nite outside the mama shop. $40 and have to pay for room which is $5. the room is those opposite the mama shop one. There is only a bed and an attached bath. but it's quite clean. they provide towel but it's like a piece of cloth. the soap provided is like those small piece of chocolate bar type. I rather pay $10 for hotel room.

Anyone one knows what's the going rate for booking? Was quoted $150 to $200. But mostly quote $180 with hotel room. Told them dont want room the rate quoted was $150. And they asked questions like where i stay where i am going to bring them etc. WTF. If booking a girl means stay in the room and fuck fuck fuck, where got fun? Has anyone booked a girl then bring them out? seems like the OKT dont allow. one of the oKT even asked me if there are anyone else in my house if i were to bring them home. :confused: booking a girl must go through so many interview questions???

asdfghjkl
09-07-2005, 01:51 AM
bro you.. i understand ur worries.. :)

ThaiGerSiao
09-07-2005, 02:26 AM
hahaha i think the questions are for them to be mentally prepared or something liddat... maybe they are jus scared of AV la...

fun4evergood
09-07-2005, 08:43 AM
They jus wanted to keep track of where the gal is....jus in case "some ppl" ask.... :D

YouSuck!
26-07-2005, 03:04 AM
Anyone knows what is the going rate for FLs (short time) outside "Dragon" hotel? Was quoted $50 inlcude hotel room. Got one look like darker version of li li zhen, Yummy. :p

Also found another Gem along Lor16 (near kopi shop). She was with a ladyboy so dont dare to approach her cos she might be a he. so decided to walk a few rounds then when i walked past her she smiled at me so i sat beside her and talked to her. Should be a she and not some ladyboy from my observation and the way she speaks. She quote me $50. not sure include hotel or not. Maybe try tomorrow. Finally a true freelancer with no OKT. Hope can have some fun with her .

clover
27-07-2005, 09:59 AM
seems like the OKT dont allow. one of the oKT even asked me if there are anyone else in my house if i were to bring them home. :confused: booking a girl must go through so many interview questions???

You lucky they never give you immediate HIV test!!

Usually those around L16 work with OKT, now migrate from backlane to frontlane in quiet times. Usually go to a small house at the side. Setup something like in the 90's when there were no Hotel 81's and you want to take someone for overnight. You should not pay more than 50 which should include the room, and at that rate, you should actually go to the legal fish-tank ones, sometimes you can get lucky with those, at least you know what you are paying for.

YouSuck!
08-08-2005, 01:48 AM
You should not pay more than 50 which should include the room, and at that rate, you should actually go to the legal fish-tank ones, sometimes you can get lucky with those, at least you know what you are paying for.

Dont worry bro. now their catch phrase seems to be "Money back guarantee". :eek: Guess you dont have to worry about getting a bad bonk from these FLs.......... :rolleyes:

Hakoshu
11-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Tried one of them last month.. Was tempted by the two piece they worn... Overall not a bad experience except tat their girls are not tat young.... ;)

YouSuck!
11-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Tried one of them last month.. Was tempted by the two piece they worn... Overall not a bad experience except tat their girls are not tat young.... ;)

Bro, which area you tried?
I tried one in front of dragon hotel, very syt and good bod and 20 year old only. I think she quite popular. THink she went back already before i have the chance to book her.

There are currently quite a few gems around WH area.

Anyway, along Lor 20, was quoted $40 for 40 min. anyone tried before? is it really 40 min? saw quite a few gems there too.

Hakoshu
11-08-2005, 12:36 PM
WH area... Near there is one mama shop there..

Bro, which area you tried?

Kyser Soze
11-08-2005, 12:37 PM
along Lor 20, was quoted $40 for 40 min. anyone tried before? is it really 40 min?

Wah, such good deal?! Average to $1 per min. The Great Thailand Sale. :D

chessepie
12-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Was supposed to meet a PRC contact at Lorong 19 that a fellow samster passed to me. Xiao Qxxx ($100 / 2shots). But upon meeting her, decided that its not my cuppa tea. Made an excuse that i did not bring enough money with me and needed to go and withdraw.

Went to the Lorong 18 legal houses and explore but nothing caught my eye. Already 1.15am, then saw this Thai FL with her OKT outside this Fragnance Hotel. Very cute and innocent then decided to engage her.

Once in the room she look so cute. She does not possess a good command of the language hence not much communication. Started by stroking her thighs and then removing her wind breaker signalling her to take things slow. Started to kiss her on the lips with slight resistance on her part but manage to overcome that and started frenching and massaging her little boobies at the same time. Wow, like reliving my teenage days.

One thing to mention is that she is not those wild commando types judging from her service. Just pure sensual sex, her hair smell damn nice. Really those little girly feeling.

Proceeded to bath. SOP

Afterwhich, we got on to the bed and she begin to catbath me with occassional light bitting on the nipples. Real shiok.......Then she gave a BBBJ for about 1 min then capped me and continue to blow somemore. Buay Tahan, actually wanted to CIM but must try her pussy.

Mounted her missionary, doggie then scissors position (This is where i CUM). Like her light moans with each thrust and withdrawal, Mmm, Mmm..ahh...ahh.....although a little fake at times but enough to make me high.

After that took some tissue and removed my sperm filled condom. Bath me, i got dressed and lay on the bed while admiring her applying her make up and blow dry her hair. Such a nice girl. Manage to carry out a chicken and duck conversation while feasting my eyes on her. Upon leaving still manage to kiss her on the lips.

Name: Koi
Height: 1.5M (Real pettie gal)
Weight: 38-40kg
Breast: Cup A
Waist: 22cm
Looks: 7/10 (SYT)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Can be improved)
BJ: 7/10 (With cap still got shiok shiok feeling)
FJ: 6/10

Damage: $43 for OKT, $10 for Room at Fragnance Hotel (Self Requested)

YouSuck!
12-08-2005, 03:02 AM
Went to the Lorong 18 legal houses and explore but nothing caught my eye. Already 1.15am, then saw this Thai FL with her OKT outside this Fragnance Hotel. Very cute and innocent then decided to engage her.

Name: Koi
Height: 1.5M (Real pettie gal)
Weight: 38-40kg
Breast: Cup A
Waist: 22cm
Looks: 7/10 (SYT)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Can be improved)
BJ: 7/10 (With cap still got shiok shiok feeling)
FJ: 6/10

Damage: $43 for OKT, $10 for Room at Fragnance Hotel (Self Requested)
Bro thanks for sharing info on this girl. Wanted to try her.
I think I saw this girl before also. Looks very young like school girl. Her legs a bit meaty (but not fat) right ?

How come pay $43 ?? Funny figure. $10 for fragrance room seems quite good deal. I was quoted $18 from other OKT.

YouSuck!
12-08-2005, 03:30 AM
Tonite wanted to look for a girl outside the mamashop for booking but kena booked liao. This girl quite hot, always kena booking.

So walked to Lor 20 then saw the OKT outside the hotel. I had dealt with this OKT before, quite a nice guy compared to others. Show me pics of girls in his handphone then ask me go up and see. Only got 2 today. One I F before, the other I saw before too, both got nice figure. Cant decide which one then OKT said why not take 2. Asked him how much and he said $100 for 45 min ! Wow! good deal. Cos cat40 $80 for 2 and the most 30 min. Very tempting man havent tried 3some before. BUt did not take up the offer cos wanted to do booking and not mentally prepared :p . Maybe next time.

So went over to WH mama shop saw a few really solid girls. One I think got 34C/D cup a bit tan looking and quite chio. But she seems a bit cold. So decided to take the one beside who looks the fairest. Very fair like chinese. OKT quoted $55 for hotel room beside but i slashed it to $50. KNN i chiong there a few times only $45 with hotel room.

But the service i must say is quite good. This girl (said her name is peh peh as in white white) said she worked in J-one massage (or is it A-one) in bkk. Told me she is 28. But she looked quite young. Breast B cup but a bit saggy.Bed service quite good. No rush with good catbath. at first she only licked my cock. then i service her. Gave her a good licked and she shuddered. Dunno acting or she very sensitive. She said enough then she go back to BBBJ me. She was there for quite awhile, quite good. She had KY on standby but no need to use cos made her wet already. Capped me and did her on top, missionary, doggie, missionary then took off condom and she wank me off.

The whole session took about 35 to 40 min. Quite worth. Might go back to try the 34D cupper in a few days, looks very very delicious. :D wonder if anyone tried. can give FR?

XiaLanKia
12-08-2005, 03:37 AM
haha me hv bad experience too

YouSuck!
14-08-2005, 02:34 AM
Talkin about bad experience, finally had one after so many good/satisfactory bonk with thai FLs.

There was no thai FL on show this evening as there was a raid at Lor 8 and 10. Did not manage to find the Big tits girl. Was walking around then decided to try those behind the Dragon hotel.

The OKT was a young fellow with tattoo. Say his girls until knn got this service that service and said trust me this and that not happy return money etc. I didnt listen to this cock and bull.

Decided to choose one quite slim, always wearing low cut v neck and show 1/2 ball. She has shoulder length tinted hair and always wear tight shorts and height about 1.6m.

Upon seeing her up close, she was dark skin and her teeth a bit crooked when she smile. Not bad looking, but her attitude sucks big time. She did not try to make conversation. Shower was 1/2 fuck never even clean properly. Always showing a sian face. after shower she just lie there. Nevermind, service her. lick her boobs no reaction. sian. so go down and finger her. CB also no feeling. Try to dig her and she said pain.

Knn so i ask her to do work. She just lie there. then she decide to blow me. First time kena FL use condom for BJ. Knn she just go thru motion no suction at all. After the BJ said tired and just lie there waiting for me to do her. I lie there waiting for her to go on top. She still just lying there dunno waiting for what. I told her if she dont want to do I will ask for a change. Really wanted to give her a slap. I never encounter a WL so lazy before.

Then she came on top of me and gave a 1/2 fuck rocking motion until I went soft. I always deal with this type by fucking them doggie style. Bang her real hard and then took off condom and spray at her ass. Wanted to rub my cum into her pussy. KNN cum liao also buay song.....the feeling worst than PCC myself. I always respect these WL. But when they decide to be lazy, i will show them no respect.

Went down then tell the OKT that i had the worst bonk of my life. The okt looked like he felt bad and gave excuse that she is a new girl (knn i saw her many times) and said he will make it up to me next time. yeah right. :rolleyes:

YouSuck!
13-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Saw a Felicia Chin lookalike outside the hotel at WH.
I would say 70 to 80 % similarity for the face and smile.
Looks quite friendly so decided to bonk her.
Figure wise I would say average and nothing to sshout about.
Service wise very SOP. She wanted to cap me for BJ but i got her to do BBBJ.
But after the BBBJ, she went toilet to wash :rolleyes: and then come back to continue other stuff.
The bonk was nothing special. Did her on top for a few minutes then wanted to do missionary. Lazy.
So bonk her doggie. After a few minute begin to hear some moan from her but it didnt get me excited. So ask her to wank me and she seems to be quite happy.
Didnt want to cum too fast so I asked her to lie on her back and I tit fuck her and cum at that position.

Anyone interested to bonk a Felicia Chin lookalike can go and have a look.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-10-2005, 01:40 AM
wah bro,seems like u go very often sia.hehehe..steady and keep the FRs coming. :)

YouSuck!
13-10-2005, 01:53 AM
Not very often lah.
I prefer the FLs cos less timing restriction.
If find a good one who can click with you, can get their contacts and then visit them in thailand when their visa expires (which is usually 2 to 4 weeks). Dont have to wait for 1 or 2 year for them to ORD like the Cat 40.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-10-2005, 01:59 AM
to each its own.glad u r enjoying urself.i got my trusty thai ger liao so wont hv to worry abt lack of choice at the moment.kekeke..tried 1 syt a few mths back too at these back lanes. ;)

ahakh
13-10-2005, 03:14 PM
I've had some very good and very bad experiences at that location. very interesting to read everyones experiences but i've only been in this area before. The guys kind of recognise me. Even though there were very bad experiences, the good ones more than make up for it. The girls on display at the small lane behind the hotel are pretty decent if you choose the right girl.

very much depends on the choice, and its all up to u to read the signs. some look very dao some smile and seem excited. trick is to know by looking inot their eyes which one is acting and hustling and which one seems like she might really like you. if ure gonna screw may as well have one that seems genuinely into it.

careful some of the really pretty/good service ones get banged a hell of a lot. so if the guy touts his girl as good and she sucks she may have gotten it a lot that day, tired, sick whatever.

the guys i recognise who i'm regular with they are pretty accurate if they say a girl is good, only once or twice got a girl not up to mark.

what can i say, luck of the draw.

blue_swatch
13-10-2005, 08:04 PM
walked pass there yest around 11pm, the girls are really decent if u ask me. with their bikini and killer looks, if fact, some look much better than those china mei meis :D

anothersideofme
13-10-2005, 09:19 PM
just to share my experiences around that area.

I've actually tried two thai FLs standing in front of the Dragon hotel so far and both gave me memorable experience, escpecially the second one, 'coz she's simply my type, friendly, speaks good english, and most importantly gives excellent service. I can't remeber their names at all.
wondering if she will be back. really hope to see her again.

YouSuck!
15-11-2005, 02:50 PM
very much depends on the choice, and its all up to u to read the signs. some look very dao some smile and seem excited. trick is to know by looking inot their eyes which one is acting and hustling and which one seems like she might really like you. if ure gonna screw may as well have one that seems genuinely into it.

Went down to L18/Wh area saw one girl standing at the fence.
When she saw me, her face brightens up and she has a very nice smile. She kept looking at me as I was walking away while I was doing the same. It was like we immediately connected. Actually I had seen her before when she was here last time but did not call her as I wasn't sure. But that day I was very sure she wanted me.

However I decided to walk a bit more and one OKT asked me to go look at his girl outside the house opp dragon hotel. Saw a super big boob girl whom I saw the last time too. But this girl wasnt smiling much and I did not really feel a connection with her so i decided to call the girl standing at the fence.

I was glad I made the right decision. The girl was very nice and super GF feeling and she has a nice taut body. The FJ experience was very good although there wasn't any special stunts. I felt like there was a connection between us. That was one of my best thai FL bonk.

Needless to say , I will be going back to see her again before she flies off to thailand.

HUGO BOSS
15-11-2005, 03:25 PM
I want to booking a girl there. Does anyone knows if I can bring the girl out (for example to disco ) after I booking her?

YouSuck!
17-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Yes. You can bring the girl out after you booking them.
However, some of the OKT will ask the girl to come down to serve customers at around 2am when you book them at around 12am. This is especially so when you take their hotel room, which is close to their place of work.

The rates for overnight booking seems to vary somewhat based on the popularity of the girls and the time you book them. But the going rate is about $180 includes room and they will normally release the girl at about 1 or 2 am depending again on her popularity and customer traffic there. the usual quoted rate is $200 include room. So try to negotiate with them. If the girl likes you or u are regular, you may be able to get a better deal.

The lowest quote I have gotten is $160 exclude room at Lor 20 (girl can be released at about 1230am.)

YouSuck!
01-11-2006, 02:23 AM
Anyone tried any thai FLs lately?

Was walking at the back lane of lor 16 towards Lor 14. I think there were a couple of thai Fls there. One looked quite chio and with good figure . When I walked pass her, she grabbed me and I asked her what she wants. For a moment, she did not say anything. And when she finally open her mouth, she had very deep voice like a man :eek: .

Bros better becareful, now those thai ah gua not only station at Lor 16 but westerhout and lor 14 backlane too.

YouSuck!
21-11-2006, 03:51 AM
Anyone have any idea why the Thai FLs OKT so pushy? Whenever I walked to wards Lor 18 where those Fls are standing, they will come to hassle you. Why are they so pushy? Do they take a big cut from the $40. If not, why are they so "hardworking"?

Why won't they just stand one side and let customers view their girls or approach the girls if the customer like the girls, like those China Fls??

They never seem to give up despite seeing me there so many times and rejecting them so many times.

Some tries to taunt you, stupid move I would say.

On the other hand, there are a few OKT there who are quite steady.

YouSuck!
09-02-2007, 02:11 AM
It's been a long time since I went to GL.

Any updates?

m@nGo
09-02-2007, 04:39 AM
let me share my experience..
tried the unlicense house near the mama shop 3 weeks ago..
had an overnite session...
was quoted 200 by the OKT and i turn around to leave the house..
he saw my reaction and immediately told me he can negotiate and ask me to quote him a price tat i am comfortable with...
i told him 170 inclusive hotel.. he ponder for awhile and finally agree...
there are about 10 girls there.. some of them really innocent looking... and really young.. a much different feel as compare to thoes legal houses older WL...
i pick one 19 yr old C boob sweet innocent and quite pretty...
pay the OKT 170 and he handed me the hotel room key and ask me to wait inside the room and the girl will go up 10 mins later...
had a great time with her... very gfe feeling.. she is already horny n wet while we are petting... everything else was SOP.. but her pussy is tight..
had a nice time and she even sang me jay's song after i finish my first shot.. keep asking me to hug her while she sleep as if i am her bf.. and when i let go my hug.. she will throw small tantrum like a small girl seeking for attention.. very cute...
at around 3am.. the OKT called her to go down and serve other customer...
she told me she'll be back in 1 hour... at 415.. she finally return..
we cuddle up and start our second round.. after that hug each other to sleep..
at 7 am... she ask me to have one final shot as her fellow WL will be coming back to the room to rest after they have finish their work..
the hotel room is actually their lodging during their stay in sg... and each hotel room is being shared by at least 2 WL... pity them...
unload my third shot and get dress up and leave... at 730am...

for brothers who willing to try... i give u the following advise..
Positive:
a very different feel of girls, age and look wise is much fresher and younger compare to thoes legal WLs (saw one thai girl who looks like japanese 2 weeks back)
The WL are always changing as they can only stay for 2 weeks, plenty of fresh choices.
Longer session time. Range from 35 mins to 40mins.. some OKT even claim 45mins.. which i have not tried.. hope other bro can provide more info on this..

Negative:
the rooms in thoes houses really kills ur sexual appetite. strongly advise to request for hotel room from the OKT, or get a hotel room urself instead of using thoes room in the houses.
During overnite session, they will be called upon by OKT to provide service to other customer. Which means they will be MIA for at least an hour. I'm not sure if this is normal, seems like i am not the only one who experience this MIA incident after reading this thread.
Pls clarify the timing of the overnite session with the OKT to avoid embarassment.

ansonlky
10-02-2007, 08:24 PM
let me share my experience..
tried the unlicense house near the mama shop 3 weeks ago..
had an overnite session...
was quoted 200 by the OKT and i turn around to leave the house..
he saw my reaction and immediately told me he can negotiate and ask me to quote him a price tat i am comfortable with...
i told him 170 inclusive hotel.. he ponder for awhile and finally agree...
there are about 10 girls there.. some of them really innocent looking... and really young.. a much different feel as compare to thoes legal houses older WL...
i pick one 19 yr old C boob sweet innocent and quite pretty...
pay the OKT 170 and he handed me the hotel room key and ask me to wait inside the room and the girl will go up 10 mins later...
had a great time with her... very gfe feeling.. she is already horny n wet while we are petting... everything else was SOP.. but her pussy is tight..
had a nice time and she even sang me jay's song after i finish my first shot.. keep asking me to hug her while she sleep as if i am her bf.. and when i let go my hug.. she will throw small tantrum like a small girl seeking for attention.. very cute...
at around 3am.. the OKT called her to go down and serve other customer...
she told me she'll be back in 1 hour... at 415.. she finally return..
we cuddle up and start our second round.. after that hug each other to sleep..
at 7 am... she ask me to have one final shot as her fellow WL will be coming back to the room to rest after they have finish their work..
the hotel room is actually their lodging during their stay in sg... and each hotel room is being shared by at least 2 WL... pity them...
unload my third shot and get dress up and leave... at 730am...

for brothers who willing to try... i give u the following advise..
Positive:
a very different feel of girls, age and look wise is much fresher and younger compare to thoes legal WLs (saw one thai girl who looks like japanese 2 weeks back)
The WL are always changing as they can only stay for 2 weeks, plenty of fresh choices.
Longer session time. Range from 35 mins to 40mins.. some OKT even claim 45mins.. which i have not tried.. hope other bro can provide more info on this..

Negative:
the rooms in thoes houses really kills ur sexual appetite. strongly advise to request for hotel room from the OKT, or get a hotel room urself instead of using thoes room in the houses.
During overnite session, they will be called upon by OKT to provide service to other customer. Which means they will be MIA for at least an hour. I'm not sure if this is normal, seems like i am not the only one who experience this MIA incident after reading this thread.
Pls clarify the timing of the overnite session with the OKT to avoid embarassment.

Sure or not.so far u are the only one posting positive comments abt Fls at near the westerhout area........