PDA

View Full Version : Underage,School girls...College Girls??

micked
07-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Well...to all bros in samster...i have been reading a few post and thread in samster and found out that...i have been living in this world for so many years and is totally meaningless...reason...simple...cause there's really too much fun outside where i don't even know they exist...now only i know what a loser i am...so if any bros really knows about the contacts for freelance underage...school girls...or even college girls...hopefully that you could share with us here...if not...i think i will be living meaninglessly for another 10-20 years...i am not sure there is or not for school girls or college girls...but...is there really such things for underage ar??!!

easyeasy
08-07-2005, 10:11 AM
i know what a loser i am...so if any bros really knows about the contacts for freelance underage...school girls...or even college girls...hopefully that you could share with us here

why dun you share with us what you had first

dathinman
08-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Underage girls? :eek:

That's a NO-NO. That's STATUTORY RAPE.

Can go to prison. Maybe even rotan.

BigDrill
08-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Bros,

To tell you the truth i dont really condone having sex with underage girls for me the youngest i go would be 17+ and i do know where you could get some of these.

forget about contacts as most of those i have would not like it being spread around but i can tell you where to go - health spa where they stock underage girl from time to time.

For starters you can try Lisa de Inn in PJ near rothmans roundabout. You have to be either a regular or at least be good terms with the manager. His name is Yap.

Just ask him for something special, tell him i dont really care for services so long pretty and young. the younger the better just for fun. they do stock 4-5 girls that come in about 2-3 in the after noon on weekdays. They are youngs and most still in high school. I have tried a few the services are not good basically little pretty dolls just moaning aways when you fuck them. The colledge chicks are better if you get them. These stocks keep changing so if you go there now and yap tell you dont have means they dont have it at the moment. Check back with them on an off. I get a call from yap on and off if there are new stocks but have not received any lately maybe been quite for some time now.

Bro please up my points if you find that useful. Any bros that is intimate with Lisa De Inn please double confirm my post here to add credibility

fleetheart
09-07-2005, 10:28 PM
Thanks bro BigDrill for the info

micked
10-07-2005, 04:54 AM
why dun you share with us what you had first

Well bro...i think this is a good question...mostly of what i know will be what those is writen in our discussion forum...but talk about what i am looking for...i can only say...i don't have any...comes to think of it...if i had...do you think i still need to seek info and help from fellow samsters in here??!!...i won't call myself a loser for nothing if i am not one...

SexualChocolate
10-07-2005, 04:55 AM
Bro.. fucking under age gals is againts the law yeah.. i know u have that kinda fantasy :p

micked
10-07-2005, 05:01 AM
Underage girls? :eek:

That's a NO-NO. That's STATUTORY RAPE.

Can go to prison. Maybe even rotan.

Well...i have to agree...underage sex is totally a crime and those rotan and prison is not a joke not only in Malaysia but internationally...but...depends lar...i am not raping one...just to find if there's really this type of lobang around only mar...there's no harm to try if there's such chance right??...if i am like that maniac who has just been caught raping a 10 year boy in Malaysia last month...then...don't say rotan or prison lor...the police can immediately shoot me on the street if they see me cause i myself think such person deserve to die immediately rather than putting them in the prison...hehe

micked
10-07-2005, 05:04 AM
Bros,

To tell you the truth i dont really condone having sex with underage girls for me the youngest i go would be 17+ and i do know where you could get some of these.

forget about contacts as most of those i have would not like it being spread around but i can tell you where to go - health spa where they stock underage girl from time to time.

For starters you can try Lisa de Inn in PJ near rothmans roundabout. You have to be either a regular or at least be good terms with the manager. His name is Yap.

Just ask him for something special, tell him i dont really care for services so long pretty and young. the younger the better just for fun. they do stock 4-5 girls that come in about 2-3 in the after noon on weekdays. They are youngs and most still in high school. I have tried a few the services are not good basically little pretty dolls just moaning aways when you fuck them. The colledge chicks are better if you get them. These stocks keep changing so if you go there now and yap tell you dont have means they dont have it at the moment. Check back with them on an off. I get a call from yap on and off if there are new stocks but have not received any lately maybe been quite for some time now.

Bro please up my points if you find that useful. Any bros that is intimate with Lisa De Inn please double confirm my post here to add credibility

Thanks brother Bigdrill for such generous informations...but how do we tell Yap on knowing such lobang??...i don't think he wants people he don't know to know such things rite??

micked
10-07-2005, 05:41 AM
Bro.. fucking under age gals is againts the law yeah.. i know u have that kinda fantasy :p

I have to agree...underage girls act is totally against the law...but like i said...i am only curious to know...not raping the underage lar bro...but if i happen to know such lobang also...i will try it too...hehe...they supply...i demand only mar...this is how the business goes bro...as long as they want something...and we need something...i don't think there's a problem lor...different peoples have different interest and taste...you won't expect others to feel the same as i or you do...against the law...hmm...true true...there's so much that is against the law in this country but will you run up to those pirated CD,VCD and DVD seller on the road side and tell them that they are doing something that is against the law??...another thing...prostitution and FL is also against the law...but all we are discussing and sharing in this forum mainly is on such topic and info...why are you still here reading and gathering such "against the law" informations from this forum ar??... :confused:

kelvindartz
10-07-2005, 08:18 AM
I think what bro SexualChocolate's intention was to warn u. As there are severe penalties for indulging in sex with underaged minor, it's really not worth it risking it.

Anyway, like what bro BigDrill said, even if there are young FL around, they are usually inexperienced and perhaps expensive too. With bad service and the risk of caning, u might want to reconsider your options.

Happy cheonging bro!

dathinman
10-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Well...i have to agree...underage sex is totally a crime and those rotan and prison is not a joke not only in Malaysia but internationally...but...depends lar...i am not raping one...just to find if there's really this type of lobang around only mar...there's no harm to try if there's such chance right??...if i am like that maniac who has just been caught raping a 10 year boy in Malaysia last month...then...don't say rotan or prison lor...the police can immediately shoot me on the street if they see me cause i myself think such person deserve to die immediately rather than putting them in the prison...hehe

Your argument that it is not like raping one is often heard in courts. Statutory rape is statutory rape. Doesn't matter if it is consensual or not. No depends.

I sincerely hope you don't indulge in such activities even if the opportunity arises. :(

dathinman
10-07-2005, 12:58 PM
BigDrill,

If Yap is the middle aged OKT with the moustache, I think he is no longer at Lisa de Inn. There have been some changes recently. One of the branches (in Cheras) changed hands and some of the girls and workers there went over to Lisa de Inn and PJ de Inn.

micked
10-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Haha...thanks to all brothers advise...will keep in mind as this thread is just a curiousity of mine cause like i said...i have been wondering around for so long and never heard that such things is around...there's just so much that i think i don't know about it in this world and hope to know more...but anyway...i prefer to go for FL schoolgirls and college girls and have just receive some informations around from friends about this...will be checking out on this coming 21st of July...if this info is genuine...will share it out with other brothers here in samster like what others do...

BigDrill
12-07-2005, 08:36 AM
i was not aware that there is a lisa de inn in cheras. Anyway yap is quite tall thin and has a misai. i have not gone back to that place for over 3 months so i am literally not a ware if there are any changes as mention here.

Just go up to him and ask for young girl the younger the better and tell him you know that younger cannot give good services but you dont care. Let him reply if he is comfirtable with you he will show you the goods. They will be located in the hotel room and not on the spa floor itself. Cause i did ask once to do a marathon of 3 young girls and i was lazy to go from room to room and to bring them up to the spa and yap told me he would not take the risk. And they are young about 17

Travaller
14-07-2005, 05:03 PM
BIGDRILL

whats the damage on those girls ??
i'm looking for young girl

been to LDI once and never go back there coz not leng and young lah the girl there

gary84
16-07-2005, 04:27 AM
Bro, care to share the exact location of your KT??....anyway tink u mentioned Cheras, whr issit huh? Newbie here pls help... :)

woodyahlan
18-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Well...to all bros in samster...i have been reading a few post and thread in samster and found out that...i have been living in this world for so many years and is totally meaningless...reason...simple...cause there's really too much fun outside where i don't even know they exist...now only i know what a loser i am...so if any bros really knows about the contacts for freelance underage...school girls...or even college girls...hopefully that you could share with us here...if not...i think i will be living meaninglessly for another 10-20 years...i am not sure there is or not for school girls or college girls...but...is there really such things for underage ar??!!

would u fuck ur own little daughter? asshole?

micked
20-07-2005, 07:11 PM
would u fuck ur own little daughter? asshole?

Would you? I know i won't but i don't know about you?...cause i am too young to have a daughter now anyway...but anyway...hope that you will read carefully about my thread before you said anything as i think there's some understanding problem that you have there...need me to guide you through the words i have type you?

PsychoCool
22-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Bros,

Can u pm me Yap number...i am pretty interested with skol and college girl....

PsychoCool
22-07-2005, 10:28 PM
i was not aware that there is a lisa de inn in cheras. Anyway yap is quite tall thin and has a misai. i have not gone back to that place for over 3 months so i am literally not a ware if there are any changes as mention here.

Just go up to him and ask for young girl the younger the better and tell him you know that younger cannot give good services but you dont care. Let him reply if he is comfirtable with you he will show you the goods. They will be located in the hotel room and not on the spa floor itself. Cause i did ask once to do a marathon of 3 young girls and i was lazy to go from room to room and to bring them up to the spa and yap told me he would not take the risk. And they are young about 17

Mind PM me the place and contact....for liza de inn in cheras? in cheras or pj?

warmnites
24-07-2005, 02:39 AM
don't mind giving L.inn cheras a try too.... if there is one
where ah???

steam67
01-08-2005, 11:57 AM
just for info OKT yap no more in LDI..i went there look for him as mentioned by other bro..he left LDI already..ask the new okt andy if any part time or school girl available..he said now no more..probably last time all arrange by yap..so who have yap contact (h/p no) kindly share..

Badboy68
03-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Bros...having a round or two with kai chai is good but make sure that she is at least 16 years..then no statutory rape..ha ha..have tried before but my KT last time was Federal..along Bukit Bintang..don't think they have any more..but the same SOP applies to other HCs as well..eg Cititel..