PDA

View Full Version : fcukger REBORN to be a REAL cheongster...

fcukger
05-07-2005, 04:56 PM
date: 03 july 2005...

a boring nite after work on this lonely sunday...
after an hour of planning... went to ss after serious though...
reach around 11plus... seat for half an hr... mummy bring in 1 viet ger...
look kinda syt but on the plump side... anyway no ger so get along with it...
after 1 hr of butterfly... came in n do a sexy dance... stripe me naked(bottom)...
do some rubba rubba... erected... caress her... woh... she is damn wet man...
did a bbbj... after some though change to hj due to saving some cash for 2day mission...
finally released mi bullets... rest for 1.5hr... leave the plc....
damaged: ger $70, waitress tips $10, taxi fare: $40, supper:$10.20.

kinda enjoyable... :D

fcukger
05-07-2005, 05:00 PM
date: 04 july 2005 (USA independent day)

after receiving some INFO from bro G, decided to go n try it myself...
alamak... look like a "black shop" when i step into the salon... FULL of uncles...
but seem i come goto try it b4 i leave the shop... know this ger for 4 years...
waited for 20mins... she came out.. ask me if i want a message?? went behind...
WTF... redi cant amke it... but endure n tried out... after 1hr of so call message...
she kept messaging mi didi n lan pa... managed to stand up...
WTF... her hj had become invicible man... what a shiok feeling i ever had...
after which she did a bbbj... sometimes after 15mins... woh... i finally shoot up...

look: 6/10 (old liaox... but i still like it...)
hj: 9/10....
bbbj: 7/10...
damaged done: $14 cab fare... message: $33 (90 mins).... bbbj: $50,,,,
RTF... YESH...

end of part 1.... 2b contiuned... :D

fcukger
05-07-2005, 05:05 PM
date: 04 july 2005 part 2....

after the HC, got a call from my x camp mate... went for a dinner at jack plc....
times pass... oredi 9plus... goto draw some cash... WTF... unable to do that...
no choice... endure n go to xxx ktv.... waited for 70mins b4 the muumy came....
FORCE her to drink 3 glass in a roll... finally get me a ger that suit me perfectly...
some ruba ruba in the room... time is running short as i going another ktv 2 meet mi frenx...
agreed @ a price of $100 for bbbj... went to the ladies... woh woh woh... she redi know how to bbbj man... i think i "xin fen guo dou" mi sperms was all over her mouth b4 i ejected man... took around 13mins or so finally ejected... paid n go to mi frenx side...

damaged: $120 (include tips)
drinks damage: $100
RTF: YESH, this wednesday....
LOOK:9/10 (SYT of mi type)
Boobs( A cup (that mi fav man)

happy trip... :D

fcukger
19-08-2005, 11:08 PM
date of silent mob: 19 aug 05
venue: jb LION SPA

The stories begins....
This lonely morning when i awake... woh... fcuking horny... Dick stand for an hour or so... knn... cant stand it anymore... browse SBF for details bout LION... got to find out one of my regular GL Cat 150 ger retire from sgp and went there... after 10mins of consideration... pick up my passport and the journey begins... take a train to bugis mrt (damaged: $1.60) nd walk to "three horse road" to take bus($2.40) to JB... after 30mins reach jb custom... after the chopping thing board a cab(RM $6.00) and head towards LION... reach there bout 7mins... put all mi barang baranbg in the frontdesk locker and proceed... beri the hungry so decided to go the canteen makan 1st... after makan the nasi lemak proceed to change... than go SPA... 10mins later proceed to order mi "meal"... goto wait for 30mins so proceed to the TV room to watch some programs and rest... 40mins later the captain when in and told me its mi turn liaox... proceed to rm xx... waited for 5mins... there she came... woh... still as pretty as b4... tcss for 3mins... proceed to stripe me naked and message me for 5mins... after that go bathing... funni thing... my didi sleep all the way.... until the moment she ask me "u wanna try bbbj with darlie?" :confused: ... i ask ok lor... put some darlie into her mouth and than bbbj me for 3mins... nothing special lehx... than proceed to bbbj mi in HOT water... shiok... 2mins later after drying up... as usual ask me "bbbj CIM?" i reply YESH... proceed with the std catbath... awaiting for her signature move... after 5mins finally ask me to stand up and face the wall, lick my asso and play mi dick with her finger... as usual mi nearly shoot my sperm onto the mirror... after 5mins of endure ask me to sit down... woh... she shave her pussy man... nice... but didnt touch cause her bbbj oredi sextisfy mi until i blur blur liaox.... after 10mins bbbj finally i shoot all my sperm into her mouth... 1 FULL tank man... clean up tcss and leave LION...
details of ger as below:
Looks: 7.5/10 ( nt mi fav SYT but consider a beauty)
Boobs: A Cup ( mi fav lahx )
FJ: Nil
BBBJ: 9/10 ( the best in my cheonging history....)
AR: 7/10 ( Still got room for improvement )
AR with fingering of my dick: 9.5/10 (nearly lost the battle )

Summarised my damaged for A Day In JB...
Transport: $1.6 (MRT), $2.4(Bus to JB), RM $6.0 (Custom to LION)
SPA/Ger damaged: RM $199.00 NETT
RTF: 200%...

hope u guys enjoy....
Bro NK... sorri... mi tire so went back early... maybe nxt week we go DNP and drink k??

fcukger
25-08-2005, 12:43 AM
ahgong?? when u free 2 come out for a drink?? i am lost... i sms her jux a moment ago... we chat for 20mins... for the unhappiness and happiness... i pause for a while... mi heart aching... bro... i still love her after 8mths of cheonging days... i cant forget her... any advise 4 me???

a lost fcukger looking for destination...

OkoBoko
27-08-2005, 11:58 AM
U mean last time u never cheong??????? :confused: :D

fcukger
28-08-2005, 12:04 AM
U mean last time u never cheong??????? :confused: :D
knn... u trying 2b funni huhx??? u nvr test mi power b4??? wait u cant follow mi than u noe... hahahahahxxx... going PRC nxt 6mths... cant fix a date yet... so reducing on cheonging sessions now... a BIG event ever host by mi... stay tune...

cheers,
fcukger

OkoBoko
28-08-2005, 02:36 PM
knn... u trying 2b funni huhx??? u nvr test mi power b4??? wait u cant follow mi than u noe... hahahahahxxx... going PRC nxt 6mths... cant fix a date yet... so reducing on cheonging sessions now... a BIG event ever host by mi... stay tune...

cheers,
fcukger

dat's interesting! :eek:

fcukger
31-08-2005, 01:23 AM
dat's interesting! :eek:
itchy oredi huhx?? :D

fcukger
20-09-2005, 04:38 AM
i am back for more actions...
FR 1...
juz came back from mi k.l trip... feeling fcuking horny... call up OKT jen...
got a discount for it... here it goes...
Its a tama sessions @ $200.00... cheap rite???
Looks: Ger 1-7.5/10, Ger 2:7/10
Boobs: Ger 1-A Cupper, Ger 2-B Cupper...
Catbath: Ger 1 n 2... Prefect match man...
BBBJ: Ger 2 9/10...
FJ: Ger 2-8.5/10... 1st time i gave so high in mi cheonging history for THAI gers...
RTF... yesh... nxt tuesday.... y??? they r leaving sgp soon...

END OF REPORT...

cheers,
fcukger :D

fcukger
20-09-2005, 06:17 AM
FR 2....
after the tama sessions proceed to meet one of SB buddies...
tcss awhile than proceed to his regular TN joint... waited 4 10mins...
the long leg beauty came out... so jux go in n massage...
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: C Cupper @ least... (Nt mi cup of tea)
FJ: Nil
BBBJ: Nil
HJ: 7.5/10...
RTF: Yesh... ltr around 8pm...
Damaged: $30 for an hr massage... HJ $50...

Meet up with another samster ltr @ GL 10 for tcss... too bad... FR 3 nt possible due to the FL nt available and 1 of the KTV ger studying so cant come out for fcuk... too bad... wait 4 mi nxt FR ltr in e nitex than...

cheers,

fcukger
28-09-2005, 02:33 AM
mission classified... organiser... who else??? fcukger lahx...

HH officer involved: SJG n OT...
Time: 1500hrs
Venue: xx KTV...
Damaged: $75 plus $10...
Overall: Sucks...
RTF: No 4 sure...

SH Officer involed: Bro A, M, S, T, W, & O
Time: 2000hrs:
Damaged: $350...
Overall: Sucks too... y??? b'coz of the so call raid... ger all run b4 billing...
RTF: Yesh... pretti soon...

After the 2 successful mission i call up bro T... and proceed to the TN @ xxx
Left the 2 of us... go for a 90min massage... but WTF man... half way got a customer come... haix... though of fcuking around in the shop but.... haix... the rest is history...

sorri... cant post detail due to some bro who dun want their names 2b named... guys??? if u r conveient in posting kindly reply thru here... so tat others can view more detaily lor... hahahahahaxxx... nt forgetting our special guest appearance... Bro N... and VIP... Bro R... thx 4 dropping by....

cheers,

fcukger
09-10-2005, 02:32 AM
haix... got a call frm mi regular ger frm a TN in GL... end up was force by xxx ger go for massage instead.... thru the 1 hr massage nth happened... y??? hahahahahaxxx... no SPERM liaox lahx... fcuk everyday till leg weak weak... mission on tues HH will be posted on my other thread... stay tune...

cheers,

urger
09-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Bro fcukger, you are really a cheongster! Pei fu pei fu! :)

fish76
09-10-2005, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=fcukger]no SPERM liaox lahx... fcuk everyday till leg weak weak...

Champion.........so welcum back from retirement.......... :D

Ajintonic
09-10-2005, 09:06 PM
haix... got a call frm mi regular ger frm a TN in GL... end up was force by xxx ger go for massage instead.... thru the 1 hr massage nth happened... y??? hahahahahaxxx... no SPERM liaox lahx... fcuk everyday till leg weak weak... mission on tues HH will be posted on my other thread... stay tune...

cheers,
wowowow..fcukger...u really a hard core cheongster....pei fu pei fu...so ss still happening or not ??when going there again ?

fcukger
09-10-2005, 10:22 PM
Bro fcukger, you are really a cheongster! Pei fu pei fu! :)
guo jiang guo jiang....

Champion.........so welcum back from retirement..........
thx q... but i nt champion lahx...

cheers,

fcukger
28-12-2009, 10:03 PM
was at gaungzhou forsome business thingy... feel damn horny on 24th dec... call up my supplier... than we took a taxi down to 佛山 which took us 25mins lidat... reach the desire place... changes had been make.... was told to paid RMB 68 for room... anyway no where to go so just go in and try lor... was brought to a room... knn the supplier fcuk them up side down as he said why last trip come got sex tools but this time nil... later explanation was WIND very big so.... wtf... some excuses redi... so come straight to the point... 1st group of gers come in in 5's but wtf.... slim and pretty but short cost RMB 400 but tall fat and ugly cost RMB 600... funny rite??? 2nd group came but... ended with 1st group ger... anyway i settle for the RMB 400... cut it short...

Ger Looks: 7.5/10
Service as follows...
Catbath: 8/10 (20's style of making love including a solid 1 in the bath room...)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 6/10 (I dont redi like to fcuk with CD so....)
Overall: 7.5/10 (RTF for sure on my next trip in GuangZhou)

Sorry... i dont fancy writing report so just make it short and clear...

cheers,
fcukger

fenwick
29-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Ahem..............sorry bro maybe bcos of ur 6 power i think some bros are bit of scared, but i think you're writing in the wrong section of the new SBF. Sorry if i'm wrong. Cheers :p

fcukger
29-12-2009, 02:10 AM
Ahem..............sorry bro maybe bcos of ur 6 power i think some bros are bit of scared, but i think you're writing in the wrong section of the new SBF. Sorry if i'm wrong. Cheers :p

might be... :D

Advent
29-12-2009, 02:27 AM
haha i was a bit stunned too when i initially saw this.. a bit scared hor.. this bro the firepower very loaded one =p

goh82
29-12-2009, 02:27 AM
definately wrong section bro.. unless we get a chance to try the girl here on our beloved island..

fcukger
29-12-2009, 02:46 AM
haha i was a bit stunned too when i initially saw this.. a bit scared hor.. this bro the firepower very loaded one =p

lolz... iz??? this thread was created long long time ago... seldom post so just now nothing to post mahx... anyway might start another new threas when i start to cheong more in HCM...

cheers,

susuyamyam
29-12-2009, 07:29 AM
lolz... iz??? this thread was created long long time ago... seldom post so just now nothing to post mahx... anyway might start another new threas when i start to cheong more in HCM...

cheers,

post of the of the nice gal pics :)