PDA

View Full Version : Doris HC (Miramar Hotel)

cooldude
18-05-2002, 10:48 AM
I have searched this entire forum front to back and back to front but can't find the answer to the following qestion.....

Besides Sugar, who else is worth your while there?

HJinHConly
19-05-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by cooldude
I have searched this entire forum front to back and back to front but can't find the answer to the following qestion.....

Besides Sugar, who else is worth your while there?

I noticed that you've read the thread on FR on Sugar with your reply in it. Usually all the info provided on a particular HC are posted in the relevant threads, so it is most probably that it is all the bros here know about that HC, unless there's a person who experience or know more on that has just joined in.

Beerlover
22-05-2002, 12:58 AM
Hi, Cooldude,
You may try Amy, she is a Sexy aunty.
BBBJ : 7/10
Attitude: 7.5/10

bestbest
26-05-2002, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Beerlover
Hi, Cooldude,

Estee, the other sexy auntie. She is the jua gen master as what she proclaimed.

thomasdelarue
19-06-2002, 08:23 PM
[STELLA, THE PLUMB GAL, AGE; 30]
SPEAK ENGLISH WELL:
any body know where is this gal???
call up recept, said is no longer there?
any new gal to recommend by bro here?

icecoolbeer2001
22-06-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Beerlover
Hi, Cooldude,

BeerLover,
can u elaborate more on this Amy? looks, body and speciality (if any), pricing, etc... tks.

Beerlover
27-06-2002, 12:31 PM
Amy , she is in 30++, but the body is in good shape.
the few times that I visited her, she alway wear mini
skirt and look V sexy,
her BBBJ is V good !

Specialboy
28-06-2002, 07:11 PM
Hey Beerlover,

Called up the recep a couple of weeks ago to book for Amy, but told that there is no such person working here? In the end, the recep recommeded Peggy. Therefore went there and tried Peggy

FR
A mature and simple lady, massage was good and thorough using oil. After 30mins or so, popped the questions, in the end opted for her specialty, Jua-Gen.
I would rate her skill as excellent. She is able to control your brother in a way such that your brother will erect to the point of about to cum and the next moment, by pressing other spot you brother will go back to normal. All this Ups & Downs repetition kept going for a good 10-15mins before i finally cum.
All these while my hands was squeazing her titts.
Looks : Ok
Titts : C-cup
Attitude : Good & accomodating
Charge : $80

1st time writing FR, hope all bro out there will appreciate. Thanks

jimmerman
09-07-2002, 10:36 AM
hi specialboy, is Peggy as good as jenny of pan island or cindy of novena??

jenny and cindy charges only $50 rt?

Specialboy
10-07-2002, 02:27 AM
Hey Bro jimmerman,

I've not tried jenny from Pan-Island, so can't comment. However, if you are looking for some good massage & JG, Peggy might be worth a try. If you are into looks or lao chios' then you can forget it, but still, i would say her looks are acceptable, she's not ugly though.

thomasdelarue
14-07-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Specialboy
Hey Beerlover,

Called up the recep a couple of weeks ago to book for Amy, but told that there is no such person working here? In the end, the recep recommeded Peggy. Therefore went there and tried Peggy

FR
A mature and simple lady, massage was good and thorough using oil. After 30mins or so, popped the questions, in the end opted for her specialty, Jua-Gen.
I would rate her skill as excellent. She is able to control your brother in a way such that your brother will erect to the point of about to cum and the next moment, by pressing other spot you brother will go back to normal. All this Ups & Downs repetition kept going for a good 10-15mins before i finally cum.
All these while my hands was squeazing her titts.
Looks : Ok
Titts : C-cu
Attitude : Good & accomodating
Charge : $80
is there ia amy in dorri>????????

1st time writing FR, hope all bro out there will appreciate. Thanks

NOKIA6100
06-02-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue
[STELLA, THE PLUMB GAL, AGE; 30]
SPEAK ENGLISH WELL:
any body know where is this gal???
call up recept, said is no longer there?
any new gal to recommend by bro here?
any update on tis gal, where abouit

gedangsa
07-02-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Specialboy
Hey Bro jimmerman,

I've not tried jenny from Pan-Island, so can't comment. However, if you are looking for some good massage & JG, Peggy might be worth a try. If you are into looks or lao chios' then you can forget it, but still, i would say her looks are acceptable, she's not ugly though.

I heard that Estee is the one who taught JG to Peggy. So, Estee mu be damn good. Any bros can attest to that ?

kannina
07-02-2003, 01:51 AM
Jst tried Gigi yday... she said she provides BJ + AR, but charges is $100, FJ $100 to $120... I was not going to have any specials when she keeps touching my bro which caused me end up doing a HJ by her... she said she is 25 years old... but i think she look older than tat...

blower
09-02-2003, 01:14 PM
How much is Amy's bbbj?
Early 30s or late 30s?
Is she still there?

gedangsa
04-03-2003, 12:59 AM
Hi Bros,

Actually there's no Peggy there. It should be PENNY and not Peggy. Penny's sifu in JG is Estee

Anyway, I have tried both Penny and Estee and I don't like their JG, becos their JG are fucking painful, and I mean really painful. Perhaps my treshold of pain is lower but I don't think I wanna pay money and get pain in return. Really not worth the $$$. To me, Cindy is still the Queen of JG, though some bros think it was "advanced" HJ, ahatever it is at least it is shiok and NOT painful !!!

Tks for reading my 2 cents worth of opinion

adamking80
16-12-2003, 02:48 PM
any bro have number to dorris hc??? mind pm me with it??? i tried looking in newpaper... they don't post ad there one leh...
negative... i found the number already... :)

axor3333
18-12-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by adamking80
any bro have number to dorris hc??? mind pm me with it??? i tried looking in newpaper... they don't post ad there one leh...
negative... i found the number already... :)

Dorris Health Studio
Tel No 6732 2000
Address 401 Havelock Rd, Hotel Miramar #04-07 169631

nokia6110
18-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by axor3333
Dorris Health Studio
Tel No 6732 2000
Address 401 Havelock Rd, Hotel Miramar #04-07 169631
currently got promotion, buy 3 session, 1 session free, no time limit can spent it later.
but the 3 session mus be the same day.
tat means maybe with friends.

adamking80
18-12-2003, 10:30 PM
i remember seeing one thread that says there is one auntie (40+) working at dorris... the person calmed she has a pair of super big boobs... wonder if its true and any of you brothers have tried her???:p

gedangsa
18-12-2003, 11:25 PM
i remember seeing one thread that says there is one auntie (40+) working at dorris... the person calmed she has a pair of super big boobs... wonder if its true and any of you brothers have tried her???:p

Ya, I oalso remember reading it. Bros said her name is Sherry and has boob size of 38D, E of F, can't remember. Please try & post yr FR here

Tks

axor3333
18-12-2003, 11:25 PM

Bro Adam are U refer to Suger, If yes then look up for Big boobs thread in this forum

axor

gedangsa
18-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by axor3333
Bro Adam are U refer to Suger, If yes then look up for Big boobs thread in this forum

axor

no, NOT sugar but Sherry

adamking80
19-12-2003, 12:55 AM
her name is said to be sherry... any bros tried her??? please post your FR here...

giansong
19-12-2003, 09:53 AM
Just tried Sherry, 2 days ago.. She is definitely no Lau Chio... what apity.. Something like Pauline of grand but she is few grades lower than her.. More like a hawker centre auntie.. Boobs are indeed real big.. If you only care for big breast she will be good.. Massage is strong but not good enough for me.. Special : bbj was really good.. will strip bra and panty, plus some boob jobs here and there.... can finger her pussy but i chose not too.

I somehow felt disgusted with myself when its all over after taking a good look at her again "what apervert I am" ... Took a longer than usual shower.... ask her how much and she said $50.. so I paid her $60 instead... I knew the market rate and took a pity on her.. What makes me worry is her low rate charges... "think for yourself" so no RTF..

regak2001
19-12-2003, 12:54 PM
Sorry to hear about Sherry............

As far as I have experience, the best of this category (Lau Chio with Bog Boobs) is Angie from Hougang de Sauna.

Unfortunately she was caught during a raid and no longer in this line.

I still remember that she has fair smooth skin, good body consider her age (about early 40), and very nice boobs (C+ or D cup).

I have not tried Lena, how's her ratings like?

tanterry
19-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by giansong
Just tried Sherry, 2 days ago.. She is definitely no Lau Chio... what apity.. Something like Pauline of grand but she is few grades lower than her.. More like a hawker centre auntie.. Boobs are indeed real big.. If you only care for big breast she will be good.. Massage is strong but not good enough for me.. Special : bbj was really good.. will strip bra and panty, plus some boob jobs here and there.... can finger her pussy but i chose not too.

I somehow felt disgusted with myself when its all over after taking a good look at her again "what apervert I am" ... Took a longer than usual shower.... ask her how much and she said $50.. so I paid her $60 instead... I knew the market rate and took a pity on her.. What makes me worry is her low rate charges... "think for yourself" so no RTF..

Or Mi Tok Fark, like God says you will be forgiven if you truthfully repented. ahem :D

zyxel01
19-12-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by regak2001
Sorry to hear about Sherry............

As far as I have experience, the best of this category (Lau Chio with Bog Boobs) is Angie from Hougang de Sauna.

Unfortunately she was caught during a raid and no longer in this line.

I still remember that she has fair smooth skin, good body consider her age (about early 40), and very nice boobs (C+ or D cup).

I have not tried Lena, how's her ratings like?

I have tried Leena recently. Check my FR under the big boobs in HC thread.

Cheers!
zyxel

gedangsa
19-12-2003, 11:17 PM

wah, really that bad ah ? I mean, is she really ugly or juz not pretty ?

Can elaborate why u feel disgusted ? She slim or fat ?

giansong
22-12-2003, 12:10 PM
sts: 602
Re: sherry

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wah, really that bad ah ? I mean, is she really ugly or juz not pretty ?

Can elaborate why u feel disgusted ? She slim or fat ?

-------------

She is fat.. looks to me can be considered ugly but yet to each his own.. see for yourself..

leonkim1
23-12-2003, 06:36 PM
My first posting so be merciful please...

I used to cheong lots in the past from late 80s until end 90s – had to stop because victim of recession. Thought I got over it until about 2 months ago when a lady colleague introduced me to this website (yes brudders, they do know about this site and I suspect they have fun time reading it as well!).

Anyway, interest was rekindled (actually aroused-lah) and I decided to check out today’s happenings in HC. Had some spare time yesterday so decided to drop by Dorris. Met a friendly Indian/Malay lady hanging around the recept so decided to book her. As it turned out, she was Lina. Although quite well documented, I believe not all experiences are the same so here’s mine for what it’s worth...

She came in as I was showering and when asked what drink, I, as always, say “milk”... never fails to get at least a smile and sets the tone for the encounter. Anyway my short FR...

Looks: 5/10 matured
Body: 5/10 short, tanned, plump, smooth-skinned
Boobs: 8/10 big, soft and most important, real; great to suckle – I love those...
Massage: 6/10 average but no cutbacks
No magic question, moved straight from normal to sexy massage (am I that transparent?) and that was stimulating... I never imagined that neh nehs could be so versatile and nimble... (you miss this sure regret ah!)
FJ: 7/10 warm and responsive
Attitude : First class, friendly and playful.
Downside: Just BJ and avoids kissing
FR : Yes if you are not into looks and shape.

Damage: $38 + $100

It’s good to be back!

Season greetings to all.

ian_dragonboat
24-12-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by leonkim1
My first posting so be merciful please...

I used to cheong lots in the past from late 80s until end 90s – had to stop because victim of recession. Thought I got over it until about 2 months ago when a lady colleague introduced me to this website (yes brudders, they do know about this site and I suspect they have fun time reading it as well!).

Anyway, interest was rekindled (actually aroused-lah) and I decided to check out today’s happenings in HC. Had some spare time yesterday so decided to drop by Dorris. Met a friendly Indian/Malay lady hanging around the recept so decided to book her. As it turned out, she was Lina. Although quite well documented, I believe not all experiences are the same so here’s mine for what it’s worth...

She came in as I was showering and when asked what drink, I, as always, say “milk”... never fails to get at least a smile and sets the tone for the encounter. Anyway my short FR...

Looks: 5/10 matured
Body: 5/10 short, tanned, plump, smooth-skinned
Boobs: 8/10 big, soft and most important, real; great to suckle – I love those...
Massage: 6/10 average but no cutbacks
No magic question, moved straight from normal to sexy massage (am I that transparent?) and that was stimulating... I never imagined that neh nehs could be so versatile and nimble... (you miss this sure regret ah!)
FJ: 7/10 warm and responsive
Attitude : First class, friendly and playful.
Downside: Just BJ and avoids kissing
FR : Yes if you are not into looks and shape.

Damage: $38 + $100

It’s good to be back!

Season greetings to all.

welcome to this wonderful and sexciting forum.... :D
is yr lady colleague using the nick - bluegal ?

leonkim1
24-12-2003, 09:04 AM
Sorry-leh brother Ian... apart from being out of the HC scene for a long time, I am also swa-ku in many other of today's technology. So forgive me if I have no clue what "nick - bluegal" means. If you twist my arm real hard to make a wild guess, I'd probably say some kind of perfume(?) or handphone (?) - that's how inept I am. Please help by giving it to me in simple Singlish. Thanks.

ian_dragonboat
24-12-2003, 09:07 AM
Sorry-leh brother Ian... apart from being out of the HC scene for a long time, I am also swa-ku in many other of today's technology. So forgive me if I have no clue what "nick - bluegal" means. If you twist my arm real hard to make a wild guess, I'd probably say some kind of perfume(?) or handphone (?) - that's how inept I am. Please help by giving it to me in simple Singlish. Thanks.

hee hee, siao liao, me only PSLE ang-mo standard.

today will learn another new ang-mo word.
wat is inept?

well, i mean, there is a so-call lady samster here by the user name of BLUEGAL.

:D

leonkim1
24-12-2003, 09:27 AM
Ai-yah I so stupid - should have spotted the meaning first time around! Thought it was some tip-top IT jargon.

No clue about her nickname-leh. Just remembered she was very coy when she told me about it. She said "you see first lor" when I ask her what this site was all about. Now I will be too "pai-seh" to ask.

Oso, I am a Teochew, so sometimes quite "how-lian", learn new word from dictionary must quickly use first. If not wrong, inept means "no fxxxing good" in army terms or "boh yoong" in my comfortable lingo.

ian_dragonboat
24-12-2003, 09:34 AM
Ai-yah I so stupid - should have spotted the meaning first time around! Thought it was some tip-top IT jargon.

No clue about her nickname-leh. Just remembered she was very coy when she told me about it. She said "you see first lor" when I ask her what this site was all about. Now I will be too "pai-seh" to ask.

Oso, I am a Teochew, so sometimes quite "how-lian", learn new word from dictionary must quickly use first. If not wrong, inept means "no fxxxing good" in army terms or "boh yoong" in my comfortable lingo.

haiz..me just a nincompoop.
simi lai?

Explorer2
24-12-2003, 10:36 AM
Hi Bros,

very happy...
gonna try out Estee again later....
just booked her liao...
i have posted a mini FR before in the thread Lao Chios...
hopefully, today's session is even better!!
will post FR next few days once got time!

ian_dragonboat
24-12-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Explorer2
Hi Bros,

very happy...
gonna try out Estee again later....
just booked her liao...
i have posted a mini FR before in the thread Lao Chios...
hopefully, today's session is even better!!
will post FR next few days once got time!

looking forward to yr FR.
she is still the best.

hearthrob
25-12-2003, 01:50 AM

Bro, I concur with your comments on Sherry's looks and figure.

Recently tried Sugar who has E size boobs (she is the petite one - plump and short....about 1.5m maybe....didn't really take much notice). If Dorris has only two big boobs ladies then the other huge boobs lady I saw must be Sherry. She is much taller with bigger frames. Also quite plump but boobs real huge! Looks like in her fourties. Face totally cannot make it unfortunately.....so I would imgaine if I tried her....I would have the same thoughts as you....

samyboy88
25-12-2003, 10:31 AM
checked out the place and recep said she left.
think due to "personal health reason.
be careful guys.

nokia8310
04-07-2004, 08:17 PM
Hi, Cooldude,
Now in Pearl ctr 3rd flr, Friend's reflexology

POSEIDON
09-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Anybody know the recept at their by the name of Denise (thats what she pronouce as)? does she do massage? Pls help...sperm overflow liao.... :o

Foxtrot
09-08-2004, 03:25 PM
Anybody know the recept at their by the name of Denise (thats what she pronouce as)? does she do massage? Pls help...sperm overflow liao.... :o

Bro,
There are two recept there and since one of them is auntie, I assume you are talking abt the younger one. Have check with the people there and she is not doing any massage. Quite good looking actually, I dun mind trying is she is available. :D

nokia6110
09-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Bro,
There are two recept there and since one of them is auntie, I assume you are talking abt the younger one. Have check with the people there and she is not doing any massage. Quite good looking actually, I dun mind trying is she is available. :D
isfshe is there to do only massage, then nobody would care much.
so so lah, not say veri beautiful.

aaaaaa
09-08-2004, 09:23 PM
I always went to this hc and ask for only two lady.

If i wanted to relax, get good massage and service, i will ask for Sugar. Despite her big neh neh, sugar service is good.

If i my brother wanted to relax, i will ask for Penny.

Penny juagen is very good.

Any brothers got good recommentation in spite of the two ladies above??/ :confused:

juz_bring_it
09-08-2004, 10:48 PM
nt sure wif the juagen thing as the proper technique in hc nowadays r of different versions.. maybe im out of hc scene 4 sometime n theres improvement? unless other samsters here can justify penny's juagen skills.

Foxtrot
10-08-2004, 12:01 AM
I always went to this hc and ask for only two lady.

If i wanted to relax, get good massage and service, i will ask for Sugar. Despite her big neh neh, sugar service is good.

If i my brother wanted to relax, i will ask for Penny.

Penny juagen is very good.

Any brothers got good recommentation in spite of the two ladies above??/ :confused:

I know there is Esther (who is the master in JuaGen, and Mandy - also good in Juagen). Not sure if there are still there, generally their Jua Gen More painful.

Others seems CMI. Heard that there was a blind uncle doing massage
as well, dunno if it's true. Never really seen him before.

kukubirditchy
10-08-2004, 07:31 PM
got.....you wait long long........wait till she accept you as member first.....keke bro.... :rolleyes:

jamrud
06-09-2004, 06:54 PM
tried a gal named agnes recently...I was on the way to zouk to meet my long losst frens n i was early by an hour...remembered this place so decided to pay a visit..As i entered the door, the recept was sittin there with a very long black face..so paid up n she asked me to go to roof 11. went in, shower n when i finished showering saw an angel with a very cute face...anyway, proceed to massage (very good!!) n finally she asked the golden question. I opted FJ which cost me $100...I admit that she provide a very good service n give u that bf/gf feeling!!

NB : sorry if my fr very akward..long time never write liao...hahhaa :p

batamhater
06-09-2004, 08:16 PM
nice. by the way what is the entrace fee damage for this hc? If I may ask.

bestbest
13-09-2004, 10:31 AM
tried a gal named agnes recently...I was on the way to zouk to meet my long losst frens n i was early by an hour...remembered this place so decided to pay a visit..As i entered the door, the recept was sittin there with a very long black face..so paid up n she asked me to go to roof 11. went in, shower n when i finished showering saw an angel with a very cute face...anyway, proceed to massage (very good!!) n finally she asked the golden question. I opted FJ which cost me $100...I admit that she provide a very good service n give u that bf/gf feeling!!

Agnes:
Yup, a very friendly and bubbly gal.
Massage - 7 (not bad...on the hard side)
Look wise - 6 (cute but also a bit lianish especially her hairstyle)
Boobs - 6 (B cup)
BJ: 6 (normal)
FJ: 6.5 (moaning dun knoe real or fake..add 0.5 pts for the good acting anyway)
rtf: maybe not

Facilities: 4/10 - (steam room ok but sauna room not hot...hot pool not washed for years...can feel the layer of dirt on the tiles...quickly got up and washed up. ..)

axor3333
13-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Hello Bros any good gals to recomend had been long time not been to doris
thanks in advance
cheers

axor

jamrud
25-09-2004, 01:04 AM
haha...sorry bros..the entrance damage is $38...if anyone wanna visit doris should try her...

lurveliv
06-12-2004, 09:51 AM

Tok cok what long lost frens?? I see you almost every other day k brother! hahaha bastard no wonder that nite you so late! haha! When are we going to HQ?? :D

nirvana
06-12-2004, 10:38 AM
Estee, the other sexy auntie. She is the jua gen master as what she proclaimed.

not she self proclaim, she is the undisputed JUA GEN queen :D

justme
07-12-2004, 10:11 AM
This joint entrance is $38 for 45 mins. Thereafter extension is every 1/2 hour $19.

I was there yesterday, and thoroughly enjoyed a 1hr 45 minutes massage by Pauline.

Definitely not a looker but she has good massage skills. I think she is abt 30-40 years old, maybe even older. heavy makeup and above your petite sized girl.

not much time to explore the place so did not make use of the other facilities there.

jamrud
07-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Tok cok what long lost frens?? I see you almost every other day k brother! hahaha bastard no wonder that nite you so late! haha! When are we going to HQ?? :D

eh yo...bro...relax...hahhahaa...i told u liao that nite that am gonna be very late..hehe...anyway u gotta try that angel dude!! when i got my pay check i will call u n we go attack the HQ aaiiitt!!!

justme
30-12-2004, 10:48 AM
oK. went back to find Pauline after my first visit there a couple of weeks ago.

This time round, 1 hour massage by her.

Good strength in massage once again, and when she amssaged, I autoroam. Nice smooth legs and thighs, nice butt too. I would say that though she is not young, she definitely has kept her complexion well.

I was asked to turn over, and there I roam her upper body when she massage my head....not bad, well endowed.

Score Card

Looks: 5.5/10
Havy make up and dressed conservatively for upper body but wear a short skirt.
HJ and Juagen: 7.5/10.
DAMAGE: $80. + entrance feee

Drew
30-12-2004, 06:01 PM
brother justme,

can you tell me roughly how big is pauline's boobs, as in what cup size?
or maybe as big as which actresses?

JackieWong
30-12-2004, 11:45 PM
Recently i got problem ejalculate does juagen help?

justme
31-12-2004, 12:58 AM
probably a C cup...(I think only hor!)
me not good at this estiamtion yet.

brother justme,

can you tell me roughly how big is pauline's boobs, as in what cup size?
or maybe as big as which actresses?

Drew
31-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Ok brother justme,

one last question ok, as you know C cup is pretty big hor, take for instance TCS actress Fiona Xie is a C cup.
so you saying pauline is around her size isit? ( since you say pauline is C cup also)
Thanxxx bro.

justme
03-01-2005, 11:36 AM
dear bro, already told you agar agar, and i am no good at this estimation. ok. maybe i should downgrade to b cup.

nokia6i00
20-08-2008, 08:27 PM
How much is Amy's bbbj?
Early 30s or late 30s?
Is she still there?

any bro knoe where is amy???

chukeliang
07-09-2008, 09:55 PM
here is the old thread
Heard agnes still there

kaka99
08-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Is penny still working there?

Jchua
09-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Is Candy still there?

chukeliang
10-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Is Candy still there?

candy come 3pm always so u
Cannot use lapan lapan 88
member card to book
Must pay walkin price $38
Hj include a bit of jg
$30 will do.
Estee always pontain
Sugar d cup still there
Joyce hard masg good thumb
Strength ,but want to do hj
Now doing 2nd ph renovation on
Up stair toilet
Customer now use gal toilet

Ganasai
10-09-2008, 03:32 PM
candy come 3pm always so u
Cannot use lapan lapan 88
member card to book
Must pay walkin price $38
Hj include a bit of jg
$30 will do.
Estee always pontain
Sugar d cup still there
Joyce hard masg good thumb
Strength ,but want to do hj
Now doing 2nd ph renovation on
Up stair toilet
Customer now use gal toilet

Are u sure? she left ages ago

chukeliang
10-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Are u sure? she left ages ago

yeah left , think tat gal look like sugar , big nut , but plumb lah

bestbest
10-09-2008, 07:27 PM
yeah left , think tat gal look like sugar , big nut , but plumb lah

Sally la. BB, not bestbest but biggest boobs in Dorris.

Regards
BB

chukeliang
10-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Sally la. BB, not bestbest but biggest boobs in Dorris.

Regards
BB
U mean tat gal is sally
? There is one oldest auntie retired n
Become fortune teller at home,
U can remember wat name?
Her younger sister still there.

bestbest
10-09-2008, 08:08 PM
U mean tat gal is sally
U can remember wat name?

Yes if you are referring to a very big boobs gal.

But know not about the junior sister of the senior auntie.

You definitely have more and better insider information than i do.

Cheers
BB

chukeliang
10-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Is penny still working there?

penny still here in dorris but not mandy

yanto lim
11-09-2008, 03:58 PM
any FR on Candy?

chukeliang
12-09-2008, 12:29 AM
any FR on Candy?

no point looking for fr becos she very old
Nobody want any fj
Wat i can say she provide good
Hard massage .
When candy do hj jg she dont
Strip and i dont hv any auto
Roam

Also another
Auntie ,30+ also give good masg
Is joyce

chukeliang
15-09-2008, 02:51 AM
got 1 new gal debie got ppl try
Or not? How is it?

Jchua
15-09-2008, 08:12 AM
U mean tat gal is sally
U can remember wat name?

Her younger sis is Penny, I tried this old aunty at her home in Meichin long time ago. She is good at breastF. But i lost ctc leow since long time no go back. Interested bro can check with Penn:)y

Jchua
15-09-2008, 10:02 AM
[QUOTE=chukeliang;3054237]no point looking for fr becos she very old
Nobody want any fj
Hard massage .
Roam
U can autoroam candy, and she will get very wet too.:)

sexlife
16-09-2008, 02:50 AM
Was roaming ard HC thread than happen to see tis thread, wish to share 1 of my FR over there.

It was my 2nd visit at 2003, to HC and tis Miramar Hotel was reccomended by my frd as its entrance is cheap.
cut things short, went into rm and not long came a lady guess in mid 30's (not syt type) than in my mind siao liao :( .... cause 1st time went Dxxxxxn HC also serve by laogo (old lady in hokkien) painful massage with HJ only.
Massage was gd (maybe nvr tried others before at then) chatty personality, than as usual massage back than front and ocassionally accidentally tickle my didi, at tat point of time i tell myself aiya HJ also can la anyway she not bad looking and can roam.
I was waiting for the golden qns but it was not asked and she kept caressing my didi till it wakes up and than came the GQ, i acted innocent asking wats qns is tat "u mean u provide s*x", and she shyly offered the price as usual $50 HJ, $80 BJ, $100 FJ, she ask me to opt for $100 to boink her and kept told me she's wet from the previous customer tat roam all over her but ended up only opt for HJ.
Still acting innocent i told her it was my birthday tat day, my frd paid for the entrance and nvr inform me there r such services provided. than she asked me how much i have and i told her only $50 and disappointedly :o she said HJ again (stroking my didi while neg), and i told her but i wish to pia (fuck in hokkien) her and she also replied she's wet too, so aft neg (still stroking than i tell myself if she cont stroking sure unload my ammo and ended with HJ nia) she came with a solution suggesting me paying $80 for FJ, but i tell her i only got $50, she stopped for awhile and asked will i be coming back, i ans if yr service is gd y not, hence she said ok $50 for FJ since its my "birthday" and next time come pay $30 to her.
It was like my lucky day, so i took my bath, and didi slp back, than went back to the bed (the 1 with a hole) to my surprise :eek: Gosh!! her figure was gd no extra flesh, and her breast is soft and smooth skin, guess B cup, jus nice for my hand to grab, trimmed pussy, soft and wet, with no fainting smell, she wakes my didi up catbath me and asked "u want me to F**k u or u f**k me?) :) but i went missionary and unloaded with dog style, aft tat she get to wash up and asked how's her service? will i return? and i said yes definitely. Due to work and vit M, was unable to return to her wonder if she's still there

Name: forgot, but number 69 (fav number wont forget)
Look: 6/10 (not syt but f**kable look)
HJ: 8/10 (slow with occasionally accidentally touches yr rim)
BBBJ: nvr try
FJ: 8/10 (real wet pussy tho nvr initiate movement but her moaning was so av type)
overall dmg: entrance fee free (frd paid), $50 for Fj, (would go back if frd gg again cause not transport)

cheers

Lesliii
17-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Her younger sis is Penny, I tried this old aunty at her home in Meichin long time ago. She is good at breastF. But i lost ctc leow since long time no go back. Interested bro can check with Penn:)y

Hi Jchua, you mean Penny is her real sister ?
Also I discover that Penny do not offer FG, only handjob,
or is it she is being selective ?

nihonjin
18-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Also I discover that Penny do not offer FG, only handjob,
or is it she is being selective ?

I dun tink Penny does FJ.... ask her few times always kenna rejected :(

Lesliii
19-09-2008, 11:47 PM
I dun tink Penny does FJ.... ask her few times always kenna rejected :(

Someone told me she has got a bf, anyway she seems not keen at all.
But there is a certain cuteness and sweetness in her.
But interested to know her sista, hmm reading fortunes, why not.

Lesliii
21-09-2008, 04:36 PM
She does FUUCK job. Of course!!

her trick is to pretend that she don't. After 3 visits, she will offer you and pretend that she likes you and want to do FJ.

Her fake orgasm is good. ger sound effects very good.

She don;t have smelly pussy like some of the BHC gals.

REALLY, serious ! So I have been duped,
I have visit her more than 10x.
So what is thr trick, or I must have been too unattractive,
or I must be too decent and gentle.

nihonjin
21-09-2008, 05:35 PM

her trick is to pretend that she don't. After 3 visits, she will offer you and pretend that she likes you and want to do FJ.

Bro,
maybe u lucky or handsome.... she never offered me in all my visits to her, asked her she said no leh....

Any other bros who were lucky???

SinDellman
23-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Was around the area for lunch and so proceed to try this DHC ....

Check with the sexy receptionist and was offered a few names .... since heard of Candy a few times here as well as recommended by the receptionist, so book her ...

Went for a long bath and quickly went to a room and wait for her .... was hoping that Candy would look as chio as the reception but was badly shaken when she entered ....

Her massage was hard and good, quite skillful. After 30 mins turned around and asked the GQ .... see her age already no heart to continue and so asked her to continue to massage ...

FR: SDM04
Re: Candy
Look: 5.5/10
Attitude: 7/10
Environment: 7/10
Massage: 7.5/10

RT: Will check again on some younger ones here

chukeliang
23-09-2008, 06:09 PM
got try debie?
Got fj
Younger

chukeliang
23-09-2008, 06:19 PM
no point looking for fr becos she very old
Nobody want any fj
Hard massage .
Roam

Also another
Auntie ,30+ also give good masg
Is joyce
Candy good in hard masg n hj jg
Not for fj cos veri old

SinDellman
23-09-2008, 06:48 PM
got try debie?
Got fj
Younger
Ya, must go back and try debie ....
actually quite a nice place to relax as not too many people around, rather homely and friendly atmosphere ...

This forum very strange .... got a lot of friendly and helpful bros here for sharing tips, advices and lobang, but strangely there are cruel members around too... i, a newbie, preparing to share my personal experiences with people here, sometimes say a few jokes, etc, and most important write FR as much as possible and YET there are people who will zap away your starting points for no rhyme or reasons .... kns, then how to get above 35 points for my survival here? :(
How to earn some honest points here? :confused:

chukeliang
23-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Miramar Hotel was reccomended by my frd as its entrance is cheap.
cut things short, went into rm and not long came a lady guess in mid 30's painful massage with HJ only.
Massage was gd (maybe nvr tried others before at then) chatty personality, than as usual massage back than front and ocassionally accidentally tickle my didi, at tat point of time i tell myself aiya HJ also can la anyway she not bad looking and can roam.
I was waiting for the golden qns but it was not asked and she kept caressing my didi till it wakes up and than came the GQ, i acted innocent asking wats qns is tat "u mean u provide s*x", and she shyly offered the price as usual $50 HJ, $80 BJ, $100 FJ, she ask me to opt for $100 to boink her and kept told me she's wet from the previous customer tat roam all over her but ended up only opt for HJ.
Still acting innocent i told her it was my birthday tat day, my frd paid for the entrance and nvr inform me there r such services provided. than she asked me how much i have and i told her only $50 and disappointedly :o she said HJ again (stroking my didi while neg), and i told her but i wish to pia (fuck in hokkien) her and she also replied she's wet too, so aft neg (still stroking than i tell myself if she cont stroking sure unload my ammo and ended with HJ nia) she came with a solution suggesting me paying $80 for FJ, but i tell her i only got $50, she stopped for awhile and asked will i be coming back, i ans if yr service is gd y not, hence she said ok $50 for FJ -

FJ: 8/10 (real wet pussy tho nvr initiate movement but her moaning was so av type)
overall dmg: entrance fee free (frd paid), $50 for Fj, (would go back if frd gg again cause not transport)

cheers[/QUOTE]
Any bro try no.69 lily?
Is her fj is cheap?

bestbest
23-09-2008, 09:09 PM
????

1. Why sudden change of writing style?

2. Why depend on friend when you already knew a lot about the place?

3. $50 for an fj????

4. Your account shared or hacked into?

????

Lesliii
23-09-2008, 10:59 PM

Bro. Does she do bj as well ?
Honestly it is a mild shock, thought she was the strong/shy type

chukeliang
23-09-2008, 11:26 PM
????

1. Why sudden change of writing style?

2. Why depend on friend when you already knew a lot about the place?

3. $50 for an fj????

4. Your account shared or hacked into?

????
I knoe tis place but dönt knoe lily
If i use hp to surf then write short
I chiong doris 94~2004
2004~2007 i kick hc habit no
Addiction cos i got krangi 4 legged to chase after
So i don knoe new gal
I only knoe krangi 4 legged.
Krangi animal leg are more beautiful than gal leg

CKee
24-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Candy good in hard masg n hj jg
Not for fj cos veri old

Just got back from a session with Candy after reading about her. The last time I visited Dorris was like 2 years back and had an Estee (room 9). The conditions back then were already quite bad, now even more terok...paint on the walls of the stairs leading to Dorris are peeling.

Called for an appointment and according to a bro here, his mood totally lost the moment he saw her. Me a lao goh lover so upon first sight, ok lah. IMO, her looks are in same catagory as Mandy of Skills Massage and Diana of Tanglin. Got down to business and though she chatty, me damn tired and just wanted a soothing massage. Unlike others, she started with me legs as I told her there is some damage to the MCL due to sports injury...overall, massage pretty good and then once the official business is over, she just on me tummy and asked if I wanted JG. OK lah and she went ahead, kneading, rolling, pressing, etc...IMO Diana's JG/groin/balls massage better...then came off the bed, stood beside and let me suck on her titties and caressed her groin and ass. HJ me and later I just came...relief.

Will RFT and overall, not bad. As already stated, she not SYT and could be late 40s. Paid $50 for JG cum HJ.

Hard Candy.

boy34
29-09-2008, 07:10 PM
That day happen to be too tired so walk in ask ask the counter girl for a gd massage lady and she recomand a lady Eve . Ok , when she walk in canot made it shock !massage so painful n she said here got wind there got wind in my back and worked for almost 35 mins juz back!! not even your leg hor...
my back sink can tear boy.... so painful. said is TCM technic...;(
than asked ...H.... i said dont want ,wht the fxxxxk she can said i use so much strenght to rubbed my back u juz do want.... she give a black face. i juz walked out .can avoid pls do..sometime we juz want a gd relax massage not everyone want....J right.

Face: 4/10
massage : 3/10
HJ: none

chukeliang
08-10-2008, 03:52 PM
shld try debie local spg young auntie 30+ very good skill,hard masg ,good finger work, n hard working no cheat time, oil therapist certified.
Hj , slow n make it erect
Poke finger into ass damage $50
Can roam
Spk eng . Slim tall fair, nice make up.
Face 6/10
Masg 7.8/10
Hj 7/10
She work 11am ~6pm

bestbest
24-11-2008, 05:41 PM
her looks are in same catagory as Mandy of Skills Massage

Lao chio Mandy no more at Skills (Orchard Tower), no more at Galaxy, and definitely no more at Dorris.

She is now back in Orchard Tower, not at 5th level Skills (closed down liao) but at the fourth level Yan.

Her massage is hard and shiok. Special still limited to the painful and so claimed effective jg...my respect for her principle all these years.

This is just for information, especially for those who wish to know Mandy's whereabout. Pardon me if you are already in the know.

Regards
BB

chukeliang
28-11-2008, 02:10 PM
estee is back after a long leave

nokia6i00
28-11-2008, 04:32 PM
last nite went down miramar to doris hc to renew my member card, then ask for dxxxx.
After going to hot pool and some tim sum proceed to rm.
5min came a tall lady in red dress, she fair n long hair , look elegant
And have long smøoth leg.
Masg is good med to hard strength , very finger work , loosening my tense muscle, then turn over and as usually do a hj
With slow action ön ass crack and ass rim,
Erected fast n hard, she lick me , on my nip@$e.
All are done with patience no rush
,with my hand stroking on her thigh,and smooth leg, i hug her tightly, and then all over
Damage $30 with entrance $35

nokia6i00
28-11-2008, 08:55 PM
estee is back after a long leave

yup she there , still look like 35-40 yo smooth fair skin,she tall , and hv smooth slim leg.
saw her at the basement massage area.
she told me back from long leave , hv a small talk with her, like before,
she only do week day.

roxyff
01-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Bros out there, does debie do fj??? :confused:

speedytouch
02-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Lao chio Mandy no more at Skills (Orchard Tower), no more at Galaxy, and definitely no more at Dorris.

She is now back in Orchard Tower, not at 5th level Skills (closed down liao) but at the fourth level Yan.

Her massage is hard and shiok. Special still limited to the painful and so claimed effective jg...my respect for her principle all these years.

This is just for information, especially for those who wish to know Mandy's whereabout. Pardon me if you are already in the know.

Regards
BB

Right Bro. I also have been her regular, her service have no comment. support her.

nokia6i00
02-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Bros out there, does debie do fj??? :confused:

she dönt do sex,
many other gal
Does

teochann
29-12-2008, 07:13 PM
went over to miramar hotel to check out their conference room for a company event. remember this HC on 4th floor so went up to take a look. Greeted by the reception and ask whether want chinese or malay? Opt for malay, and was assigned SARA .. lady with sweet smile a rather chatty.

Sara : Indonesian girl
Look : 7/10, young untie at 30
Body : 6.5/10, a bit meaty but i like
Boobs : 8/10, between b-c, soft and nice
HJ : SOP but no rush. she is on red so never offer FJ. recommen to try her body massage. should be good with her nice boobs
RTF : yes for her good attitude

malaysiapig
31-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Visit this HC yesterday, while waiting at the pool area saw a sexy MILF, quickly go to front desk and ask for her.
Ask her name is Lisa and come from Riverview, massage was very good and with good and soft boobs.
Enjoy her massage until no much time left, ask for HJ for happy ending.

Lisa : local MILF with nice and sexy body.
Look : 5/10,
Body : 7 /10, a bit meaty but is my type
Boobs : 8/10, between b-c, soft and nice
HJ : SOP but no rush.
massage: 9.9 / 10
RTF : yes when next visit.

BTW, I notice a sign state the pool is unisex, all guys must wear short in the pool area, check with one of the lady, she say sometime the lady guest from the hotel will come down to enjoy the pool, most of them like not wear any cloth when in the pool .... :D
Any bros here have come across to these lady before ?
Maybe can have a free meal in the room after the hot jacussi ......:cool:

Chess
30-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Ytd went to this place, turn here and there finally found the entrance

Pay $50 for 1 hr session, This place was very quiet and food only pao and hot drinks. after changing went down looking at pool water greeny colour and full od sandy seem like never maintain. No robe and towel supply in pool area.

so facilities wise jialat

massage lady majority all auntie early 30 -late 40
some afew lao chio there while in the pool

Overall
facilities 6/10
massage 7.5/10
customer service 7/10
Room 6/10

nokia611o
15-04-2009, 09:02 AM
todae tried D****
Hj . 7/10. She told me its ball ticklish masg , she manipulate the mushroom
Its like licking u. Nice stimulatiön

Masg 7/10, sufficent strength
She tall n fair wear G string with
Black dress.
Run my finger to her pub*s
Can feel hair sticking out from
Her G string.
she got small b**bs A or B

Damag, hj $50 ,hj $30, is for no touch
Masg entrance $38
Certain part of the hc is quite run
Down.

Tim sum cupucino milo free flow
Dvd n vcd
Steam suana hot cold pool.
For those got alot of time

Saw a few china gals at the lower
Floor, early 30s. Normal not chio
After getting Pr , work in hc.

freeman96
07-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Is any bro know Estee still working here?

bonsoir
09-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Pwee Chow nua.

Last friday, first foray into Dorris HC due to the lunch time special rates ($28).
and didn't look thru forum so go for "lucky draw" by two old aunties at the counter.
Told them i need a reasonably good rub and "twa-liap" ones...
In the end? sent me LISA (late 40;s!) no joke!

Talkative like shit, asked me this and that. Even plug her handphone earpiece into my ears to listen to michael jackson.
Massage is not bad but later charged me 80! for body rub which was inexistence and HJ which my didi hurt for 3 days....kaninah...

Better avoid that place man.

Facilities wise? so so, only free flow of halal bao's and milo, tea/coffee.....

:(

nokia611o
09-07-2009, 02:31 PM
think lisa spoilt the place, with $28 lunch time rate with bao milo,
that ok
got steam n suana rite
hot pool cold pool

nokia611o
09-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Is any bro know Estee still working here?

last mth still there, her sister jessie work opposite, candy , debie all there .
penny too.
any bro know where is honey, the 40s lau chio with heavy make up, bak bak.
she came back a short while and open a foot massg section with the boss,
now closed down and they convert the place as video room

bonsoir
09-07-2009, 03:25 PM
think lisa spoilt the place, with $28 lunch time rate with bao milo,
that ok
got steam n suana rite
hot pool cold pool

U are absolutely correct Nokia brudder...
actually for $28? mai hiam liao....plus the HARA halal pao and I think got lor mai kai as well....
I wanted to use the hot cold pool, but looks "dirty" leh...hehe...

Can u kindly PM me who i cna try the next time around?
Thanks in advance/...:o

johnn
10-07-2009, 01:47 AM
actually for $28? mai hiam liao....plus the HARA halal pao and I think got lor mai kai as well....

give me a old lady , i just go for masg , already worth it,
the lady boss got other travel tour bus business.
Lapan Lapan Tour bus
:D:D:D

johnn
10-07-2009, 01:50 AM

last time got 1 old uncle every time change water in the morning,
now another cheaper salary worker doing the job.
The place started off as aerobic studio in the eighties
that why their licence is unisex, can bring gal in.

boxingman
10-07-2009, 08:41 AM
last time got 1 old uncle every time change water in the morning,
now another cheaper salary worker doing the job.
The place started off as aerobic studio in the eighties
that why their licence is unisex, can bring gal in.wow,never know this place got long history.

ahkong
10-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Pwee Chow nua.

Last friday, first foray into Dorris HC due to the lunch time special rates ($28).
and didn't look thru forum so go for "lucky draw" by two old aunties at the counter.
Told them i need a reasonably good rub and "twa-liap" ones...
In the end? sent me LISA (late 40;s!) no joke! :(

bro how "twa-liap " is it? C, D Cup?

bonsoir
11-07-2009, 10:32 AM
bro how "twa-liap " is it? C, D Cup?

mai hiam lah...at least a C mah....hahaa...:p

chukeliang
11-07-2009, 05:15 PM
mai hiam lah...at least a C mah....hahaa...:p

got try debie, fair tall smooth.

bestbest
12-07-2009, 01:56 PM
got try debie, fair tall smooth.

But don't expect a SYT. Pardon me bro, I personally think that Mandy and Estee still better than her in look, massage and jg.

nokia6i00
12-07-2009, 05:31 PM
debie hj only $30.
i will go for her, at this recession time
she(debie) ask me come before 2pm to enjoy the
discount rate $28 45min masg.
like to pull her panty. She wear short skirt.
better than those wear jean masg shop.

:D:D:D
if i need a hard masg then estee my choice.
:D

Json1976
15-07-2009, 03:40 PM
But don't expect a SYT. Pardon me bro, I personally think that Mandy and Estee still better than her in look, massage and jg.

There is good one bro. PM me if you are interested. I do not want to post anymore FR as I did recently and got zapped by some unknown members. My regular is at this HC which is really good. You may come back and zap or up my points after trying.

johnn
16-07-2009, 12:51 PM
:(todae call up,the recept still go and recommend lisa.

nokia611o
16-07-2009, 11:52 PM
anna , long hair , touching backside, a prc, ard 30+ , tann and got sharp face feature like malay, slim and nice pair of leg, not try yet ,only eye signal with her and asked her name.

Want to try estee but on leave.
Settle with jess, friendly masg 6/10.
Hj , $30, jg 50.
Rejected both as she not chio type.

Went over to glass hotel to look for prc Jenny , a lau chio.
Her worker told me she went back china for 2 week,the 2 worker look good,formerly west gal, now at this new joint to start
All over again, notice they have partitiön rm like west coast.

Toronto
22-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Estee's price is very steep and her skill is no longer as good as before.

bonsoir
23-07-2009, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=nokia611o;3925948]
Want to try estee but on leave.
Settle with jess, friendly masg 6/10.
Hj , $30, jg 50.
Rejected both as she not chio type.

ok cheongsters,

I went lunch time yesterday, workers were doing room renovations! really, no kidding, u see bangalah moving about insde with chinese foreman...hahaa! buay tahan man, but at least i think they are trying to spruce up the place..

Anyway, cos lunch time cheapo mah $28, so asked laogoh recept if debie is there? she said no more. Debie left for good liao. I told her i don't wanna another lao goh (like lisa,super talkative man).

She receommended shirley, ok la.

Fr as follow:
Massage: 5/10 (said she used to work in chinatown TN and TP TCM blah blah) but her massage so so leh
looks: 6/10 (she short hair, little Chubby type, bak-chai type.But fair complexion la).
Body: so so hor...like i said, one man meat another medicine hor? hehehe.. 6/10
boobies: i think it's 36C (but she said no wor! it's 40C!) but it's the Lao-neh type, papya abit...but small nips, (i love long earaser head nips la).
HJ: Nil
BM: Nil
BJ: normal with cap la
FJ: 5/10 (cos she's heavy la, cannot carry her, so just sit on high bed and do, actually i sian one, but she phsycho abit la...).

Damage: $100 (i think i over paid abit, 80-90 should be fine) plus $28 entrance.

Cheers!:p

hunttindale
23-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Just had Debie for lunch, great massage strong. Did HJ and be warn she try to stick finger in your bum.

dantamkc
28-07-2009, 04:35 PM
i also tried Shirley yesterday..
yeah quite big boobies and ..quite tight :)

not a bad choice if u go for the lunch happy hour rate..can eat lo mai kai ..siew mai ... char siew bao..drink teh..etc..

only thing get the shity room 8 ...leaking water ...fucking hard to bathe siah..

Heard Room 1 also screwed up but now renovating..brothers going - please request recep not to give u these 2 rooms.

Dan

bonsoir
31-07-2009, 05:18 PM
but need to cut down, cos thesedays, don't know which TN to go anymore...
attracted by lunch time spaycial entrance price la....hahaa...
but gals there mostly Old timers.
I heard that there's one near 60?!! still working...and one young fella actually bonked her before, tho i heard she looks like late 40's type and very well maintained...

So brudders cheong carefully hor...heheheheh....imagine a 20 something bonking a granny? hehehehe....:o:p

johnn
21-07-2011, 02:32 AM
Hi Bros,

Actually there's no Peggy there. It should be PENNY and not Peggy. Penny's sifu in JG is Estee

Anyway, I have tried both Penny and Estee and I don't like their JG, becos their JG are fucking painful, and I mean really painful. Perhaps my treshold of pain is lower but I don't think I wanna pay money and get pain in return. Really not worth the $$$. To me, Cindy is still the Queen of JG, though some bros think it was "advanced" HJ, ahatever it is at least it is shiok and NOT painful !!!

Tks for reading my 2 cents worth of opinion

heard from penny, cindy set up shop in ppc,
went there, also dont have.
Any bro know where is cindy?.

martian@sg
22-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Bros,

Is Dorris open???

Thanks

stoneman
22-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Dorris had been closed down long time already

nokia611o
22-07-2011, 09:07 PM
maybe turn key project.
start up, then prc take over, so u wont find her there.
:confused::confused::confused:

martian@sg
18-08-2011, 12:17 AM
I need a good massage and good JG.. I rate Estee as well as Penny for bring very professional and through on that they do..

Does any one know.. where I can find these ladies (Penny / Estee)..

nokia611o
18-08-2011, 11:27 PM
I need estee too, she told me to wait until she found a place to work.
:mad::(::confused:

nokia6i00
18-08-2011, 11:38 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5715374&highlight=penny#post5715374
penny at yoli hc

nokia6i00
18-08-2011, 11:39 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5715374&highlight=penny#post5715374
many fr on dorris spa masseuse over here:)

johnn
16-09-2011, 04:01 AM
Just had Debie for lunch, great massage strong. Did HJ and be warn she try to stick finger in your bum.

any bro know where is debbie now?
Tall fair lady, with make up.

Yuro
22-08-2023, 12:19 AM
Miramar Hotel was reccomended by my frd as its entrance is cheap.
cut things short, went into rm and not long came a lady guess in mid 30's painful massage with HJ only.
Still acting innocent i told her it was my birthday tat day, my frd paid for the entrance and nvr inform me there r such services provided. than she asked me how much i have and i told her only $50 and disappointedly :o she said HJ again (stroking my didi while neg), and i told her but i wish to pia (fuck in hokkien) her and she also replied she's wet too, so aft neg (still stroking than i tell myself if she cont stroking sure unload my ammo and ended with HJ nia) she came with a solution suggesting me paying $80 for FJ, but i tell her i only got $50, she stopped for awhile and asked will i be coming back, i ans if yr service is gd y not, hence she said ok $50 for FJ -

cheers
Any bro try no.69 lily?
Is her fj is cheap?[/QUOTE]

Which level bro? I ask the recep, they also don't know about this HC

yesscenter
22-08-2023, 10:03 AM
Any bro try no.69 lily?
Is her fj is cheap?

Which level bro? I ask the recep, they also don't know about this HC[/QUOTE]
C

Already closed since pre covid

Are you dreaming

evoralliart
22-08-2023, 10:14 AM
Recently noticed new accounts digging out old threads. Not dreaming but on purpose. Crazy
Waste bandwidth; spam!

Zzzz

Used to go to the spa at Miramar last year(under another name already) but the entrance kinda high.

Dddnoob
22-08-2023, 10:22 AM
Recently noticed new accounts digging out old threads. Not dreaming but on purpose. Crazy
Waste bandwidth; spam!

Zzzz

Used to go to the spa at Miramar last year(under another name already) but the entrance kinda high.

High entrance price so went once only . Room environment good tho . Any bro went recently the malaysian lineup still available?

tpylor8
22-08-2023, 10:45 PM
Zombie thread waking up..

e250skh
23-08-2023, 09:33 AM
should be " Venus Relax spa", my ML wechat me.

evoralliart
23-08-2023, 10:05 AM
Yea man
Went quite a number of times last year. And as mentioned, entrance fee kinda high.
Had one PRC there but she left thereafter. Stopped going there after that.

FirstBaseman
23-08-2023, 11:35 AM
Last time Doris had a good looking MILF JG master Estee.

Fanatic
25-08-2023, 02:11 PM
Last time Doris had a good looking MILF JG master Estee.

This Estee has the full package, height, body, sexy moves, know where to touch a man weak spot, follow her from basement beach road plaza, to Kitchener road hotel on the 2nd floor, to Pacific Plaza scotts road, than to Dorris, than lost her forever, any one know if she is still in this line, can you please message me.

malaysiapig
25-08-2023, 04:38 PM
This Estee has the full package, height, body, sexy moves, know where to touch a man weak spot, follow her from basement beach road plaza, to Kitchener road hotel on the 2nd floor, to Pacific Plaza scotts road, than to Dorris, than lost her forever, any one know if she is still in this line, can you please message me.

She must be a GILF now .....:D

Ganasai
25-08-2023, 07:54 PM
Sugar, if I still remember correctly, is my favourite back then. Always visit this HC after my football session as it is nearby...

BananaMilk
25-08-2023, 11:56 PM
Waste bandwidth; spam!

Zzzz

Agreed! What a waste of bandwidth

totolim
26-08-2023, 12:30 AM
I went there a couple of times in 2004. The first time was served by Penny. Who was probably in late 30s then. If I remember correctly, she had a fit figure and in terms of looks, above average+. Good massage and when come to the special, she started with a handjob. She then encouraged me to touch her body, so my wants went into her top, kneads her shapely boobs and also touching her tight butt. She gave me a horny look and then whispered into my ears, saying she can sense that i need more than a hand release. I smile and next, she stripped naked, lie on bed and took me into her in missionary. Her body was really tight and so nice to feel with my hands. I pumped her hard, fast and deep and her mouth was in a round shape gasping and she was trying to suppress her moans. Soon i unloaded a huge amount into the condom. She saw it, smiled and said she was right…i needed a good release.

The second visit was uneventful. Can’t remember the name of the lady and her looks does not really appear to me. i think it was just a simple HJ.