PDA

View Full Version : Action in Ipoh mali!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

warmnites
04-07-2005, 02:23 AM
Yo! bros any hot action in Ipoh area...
might be getting a assignment there staying over
need more info on hangouts & babe hunting like FLs & Massage
safe place to play or boring no action in Ipoh???
PM me for any private OKT/FL numbers haha!

Thanks..... Ipoh Mali! :D

pomrakthai
04-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Hi bro,

Ipoh is a HOT area!

[1] Ipoh is well known for its HC. The famous HC's are Taiwan [Toi Wan], 88 [Bart Bart] and Big Sister [Dai Gah Jie] all along Jalan Kampar. Ask any Ipoh taxi [nego taxi fare before you board] the driver will take you straight there and wait for you too to send you back.

[2] The HC's are very traditional F...k houses. Looks like those "aquariums" of Bangkok and Hatyai but smaller scale [like Taiwan, Waldrof of Penang] You can view those [all] girls at your leisure before deciding. No need "jiew geng" parade. The standard FJ +BBBJ [depends: Locals: BBBJ Thais: BJ] price is RM80 only [no need to tip, dun spoil the market, please] The OKT's can speak Mandarin [Cantonese is the lingua franca of Ipoh].

[3] If you are lucky, you may get very good service from them, exactly like a package deal + massage at RM 80 only leh..

[4] There are spa's [like Robin Spa, HillCity spa] but they can not challenge those HC's, especially first grade girls go to Taiwan. The worst choice goes to Big Sister...i dun recommend Big Sister, unless you wnat to try all!!

[5] There are pubs for pick-ups located at the Jusco area...as I am an old man, I dun fancy that so I could not provide any info.

I love to cheong in Ipoh!! everytime on business trips, I would have 3 sessions a night at Taiwan, 88 and Big Sister. Enjoy!!

Ipoh is not dead like Melaka!!

malboro78
04-07-2005, 10:40 AM
You can try to go to the joint at Lucky hotel. If I not mistaken, they have PRC, Thai, Vietnam and Myamar.

patpat
04-07-2005, 10:55 AM
& also must try the ipoh hor fun!!!

Tyral
11-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Wow thanks for the info I will be going to Ipoh for a week's assignment too. Btw is there any overnight FL & where I can in Ipoh to "ta bao" back to my hotel for the night.

cocksters
11-08-2005, 07:33 PM
how's the rates? ta bao got extra charge anot? :)

sgarsemen
17-08-2005, 04:38 AM
Wow thanks for the info I will be going to Ipoh for a week's assignment too. Btw is there any overnight FL & where I can in Ipoh to "ta bao" back to my hotel for the night.

If got "ta pao" info, dun mind let mi know too...
I will be going KL in a mth time... So can try Ipoh hor fun and local delights too...

Tyral
17-08-2005, 07:54 PM
I'll go around recce the scene there coz going nxt week. Wish me luck. :D

sgarsemen
18-08-2005, 09:26 AM
I'll go around recce the scene there coz going nxt week. Wish me luck. :D

Yeah... wish u good luck... :D

Tyral
06-09-2005, 07:40 PM
1st thing sorry for the late reply came back on the 2nd from Ipoh but PC got problem. So to cut the story short here is my FRs.

1) Monica(Penang) from Robin Spa,(Captain say best skill)
Face:6(Looks like late 20s to early 30s)
Boobs:6.5(Huge nipples + B cup)
Catbath:8.5(lick from head to toe & feet very shiok)
BBBJ:5.5(Not very good)
AR:7.5(Sibeh long sia abt 15mins coz my 1st time AR)
FJ:6(Very loose + fake moan sian)

2) Lily(Ipoh) from Robin Spa,(I wanted a young 1)
Face:7.5(So much better looking + only 20 nia)
Boobs:6.5(pink but only A cup)
Catbath:8(as per Monica)
BBBJ:7
AR:7.5(same as above)
FJ:7(ok moan not so fake)

3) ????(Petaling Jaya) "Taiwan",(4got name)
Face:7
Boobs7.5(I chose C cup)
Catbath:7
BBBJ:7.5
AR:6(just lick abit nia)
FJ:7.5(Very horny)
Damage:RM80(4got liao)

4) Ai Qing "love" from(Ipoh) "Stairway"(it is the "most" happening pub as told by the people there)
Boobs:7.5(33 C yummy)
Catbath:NIL(I catbath her nia)
BJ:8(Really can suck & stuff my bro into her throat)
AR:NIL
FJ:8(Best F in Ipoh I had, she scream like crazy)
AJ:7(Only girl I can have anal)
Damage: 1 bottle of Brandy + "camp" there for 3 nights but worth the time & cash.

All in all, bros who wans discreet go to Spas coz Captain friendly even told me where other place to chiong & look for ons. Taiwan dun go too late if really wan to go dun bring too much $$ coz the place there is quite messy heard from cab driver got afew ppl kana rob there on the way back but the girls are SOLID + wun burn pocket. For ONS try pubs if U can speak Cantonese like me but dun try the waitress there coz they earn abt RM3K so they dun do FL + they quite tao unless U open a bottle of something they wun tcss with U. Or maybe coz I not yan enuff so must wait till I open a bottle of Brandy then slowing bees come to flower. However my patience paid off with "love" spenting the night with me manage to complete 4 shots with her coz nxt day flying back to Sillypore liao.

albert05
07-09-2005, 06:39 PM
hi bro Tyral.

This sat I will go to Ipoh......
Where is "Stairway"? :p

4) Ai Qing "love" from(Ipoh) "Stairway"(it is the "most" happening pub as told by the people there)
Boobs:7.5(33 C yummy)
Catbath:NIL(I catbath her nia)
BJ:8(Really can suck & stuff my bro into her throat)
AR:NIL
FJ:8(Best F in Ipoh I had, she scream like crazy)
AJ:7(Only girl I can have anal)
Damage: 1 bottle of Brandy + "camp" there for 3 nights but worth the time & cash.

tuckei
27-09-2005, 10:57 AM
hei,

Can anyone tell the exact location for Taiwan ( TOi WaN)... in IPoh??

I went all the way Jalan Kampar .. just manage to find at BIG Sister (Dai Kah Jei). The HC there damm bad. Damm disappointed !!!

Body: 0
Service: 0
Look : 4

Pls kindly guide on the actual location .... really hope to try on it.. :)

tuckei
27-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi bro,

Ipoh is a HOT area!

[1] Ipoh is well known for its HC. The famous HC's are Taiwan [Toi Wan], 88 [Bart Bart] and Big Sister [Dai Gah Jie] all along Jalan Kampar. Ask any Ipoh taxi [nego taxi fare before you board] the driver will take you straight there and wait for you too to send you back.

[2] The HC's are very traditional F...k houses. Looks like those "aquariums" of Bangkok and Hatyai but smaller scale [like Taiwan, Waldrof of Penang] You can view those [all] girls at your leisure before deciding. No need "jiew geng" parade. The standard FJ +BBBJ [depends: Locals: BBBJ Thais: BJ] price is RM80 only [no need to tip, dun spoil the market, please] The OKT's can speak Mandarin [Cantonese is the lingua franca of Ipoh].

[3] If you are lucky, you may get very good service from them, exactly like a package deal + massage at RM 80 only leh..

[4] There are spa's [like Robin Spa, HillCity spa] but they can not challenge those HC's, especially first grade girls go to Taiwan. The worst choice goes to Big Sister...i dun recommend Big Sister, unless you wnat to try all!!

[5] There are pubs for pick-ups located at the Jusco area...as I am an old man, I dun fancy that so I could not provide any info.

I love to cheong in Ipoh!! everytime on business trips, I would have 3 sessions a night at Taiwan, 88 and Big Sister. Enjoy!!

Ipoh is not dead like Melaka!!

Hi pomrakthai,

May i know the exact/actual location of Taiwan( Toi Wan) & 88. Really wan to go to explore there..

Last weekend, i went to BIg Sis.. Too bad.. the HC there dam lousy.. Even the captain there also not serving...

Service : 1/10
Body : 1/10
Breast: 1/10 ( Smallest)

I wound like to try on Taiwan.. Pls tell me the actual location/add..thanks :)

Tyral
27-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Bro just hop in a cab with a Chinese driver & tell him to bring U there.

pomrakthai
27-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Hi pomrakthai,

May i know the exact/actual location of Taiwan( Toi Wan) & 88. Really wan to go to explore there..

Last weekend, i went to BIg Sis.. Too bad.. the HC there dam lousy.. Even the captain there also not serving...

Service : 1/10
Body : 1/10
Breast: 1/10 ( Smallest)

I wound like to try on Taiwan.. Pls tell me the actual location/add..thanks :)

The Taiwan HC is the most popular of the 3 HC's [Big Sister, Taiwan and 88 owned and run by thesame boss..there is another one known as "U&Me" that opens from 0900 hrs till 2100 hrs ..to cater to teh morning shift of samsters!]

[1] Taiwan HC is located at the same row as the Perodua showroom. Just make your way along Jalan Kampar and park your car at the Store supermart, walk across the road towards the petrol station, you will find a corner lot which is the Perodua showroom, next to a big monsoon drain. The Taiwan HC is located at the other end corner lot , same row of shops. Taiwan has the best selection but the OKT is a bit stuck up, but better than Bg Sister. The Big Sister is the worst HC and the girls there really sucks! Low grade and stuck up.

[2] 88 HC is located further. Just proceed further you will come to a Shell petrol station after the Caltex. 88 HC is just located along the row of shops after the Shell station. Good OKT's but girls limited. Last year 88 has an ang pai known as Sakura..wowwee...worth 2 times the amount you pay her!

[3] U & me is verymuch further away after passing a school. Mostly Thai girls. But cheaper at RM 70.

If you want a cheap and quick session, then these 2 [Taiwan and 88] are the best. BTW are you always going to Ipoh for business??

KLKOOL
28-09-2005, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=pomrakthai]The Taiwan HC is the most popular of the 3 HC's [Big Sister, Taiwan and 88 owned and run by thesame boss..there is another one known as "U&Me" that opens from 0900 hrs till 2100 hrs ..to cater to teh morning shift of samsters!]

Thanks for the info Bro. Might take a drive to Ipoh one of these weekends. need a change of scenery from KL. :rolleyes:

tuckei
05-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Thanks pomrakthai. Will try to explore further on it.. :P
Any other places to introduce ah..... ( any foreign like Taiwan/CHina prettiy chicks...)...??

DRYDUST
28-10-2005, 12:10 PM
hello all ipoh bros,

whats the latest updates from the town? might be going after raya, please info...thank u very much..:)

pomrakthai
28-10-2005, 02:24 PM
hello all ipoh bros,

whats the latest updates from the town? might be going after raya, please info...thank u very much..:)

Wow, Drydust now attacking Ipoh leh!

I was on assignment to Penang recently..you know lah, Ipoh is a half way house for me..just get out of Simpang Pulai and straight onto Jalan Kampar [more convenient than exiting Ipoh South!]

Well, Taiwan girls are lesse now...and 88 is even worse and dun go at all to U & Me..totally MIDLF [Mother I dun Like to F..K]. The following trip, I bypassed Ipoh and straight to Penang [Read my Penang posting]

BTW, some fella told me that in Cave Spa HC [located at the HillCity Hotel, near the Sampoh Cave] has great Viet girls [he claimed that one Viet girl even looks like Korean film star Lee Yoong Ae!!] I didn't try as I am not interested in Viet food.

KLKOOL
28-10-2005, 02:34 PM

I was on assignment to Penang recently..you know lah, Ipoh is a half way house for me..just get out of Simpang Pulai and straight onto Jalan Kampar [more convenient than exiting Ipoh South!]

Well, Taiwan girls are lesse now...and 88 is even worse and dun go at all to U & Me..totally MIDLF [Mother I dun Like to F..K]. The following trip, I bypassed Ipoh and straight to Penang [Read my Penang posting]

BTW, some fella told me that in Cave Spa HC [located at the HillCity Hotel, near the Sampoh Cave] has great Viet girls [he claimed that one Viet girl even looks like Korean film star Lee Yoong Ae!!] I didn't try as I am not interested in Viet food.

Wah, that bad ah. Me, TD and Dekuip thinking of detouring to Ipoh on the way to Haadyai and use Taiwan as a rest stop. BTW, what time does Taiwan close?

Anyway, if quality that bad, then go straight to haadyai, lor. BTW, my Penang friends commented that the cost to cheong there has gone up and the service and quality down.

pomrakthai
28-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Wah, that bad ah. Me, TD and Dekuip thinking of detouring to Ipoh on the way to Haadyai and use Taiwan as a rest stop. BTW, what time does Taiwan close?

Anyway, if quality that bad, then go straight to haadyai, lor. BTW, my Penang friends commented that the cost to cheong there has gone up and the service and quality down.

Taiwan closes around 12 midnight. Aiyah, I tried Penang HC girls recently and at RM 100 per session, worth the money loh. Try Thye Wan HC next to Cititel Hotel [Penang Road] Dont try Cathay HC [very stuck up OKT, even though girls there are not bad]

Wow, going to Haadyai leh...My last trip to Haadyai was in 1979! Most of my Thailand trips were to BKK. Basically I dun like to go to haadyai during festive seasons. Maybe one of trips up north will just cross the borders and try. they day Danuk is better. Why not try Danuk??

DeKuip
28-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Bro pomrakthai,

Me blur blur wanna ask Penang HC is in Penang or Ipoh? :confused:

pomrakthai
28-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Bro pomrakthai,

Me blur blur wanna ask Penang HC is in Penang or Ipoh? :confused:

Oh sorry lah, make you blur-blur...

What I meant was: Penang punya HC not "a HC named: "Penang""...

There are 4 famous HC [something like Taiwan HC Ipoh] where you can view those WL in an "aquarium" [no glass one loh].

They are:

[1] Thye Wan
[2] Waldrof
[3] Cathay
[4] New Savoy

So, you have to go to Penang [main island, Penang Road] to taste those WL's in those HC's.

Clear ka?
:rolleyes:

DeKuip
28-10-2005, 06:32 PM
yeah yeah... thanks bro pomrakthai. :D

DRYDUST
29-10-2005, 10:45 AM
I am not interested in Viet food.

Thnx bro PRT, actually i dont like ipoh hc coz they only hav few gers except taiwan..anyway will try visit the vietnam fare..i like viet food!:p
Any info on the ktv side? is the one near MGS good?
Bro KLK, TD, DK...when goin hadyai...?

Majestic12
14-11-2005, 09:50 PM
greetings cheongsters...any milf in ipoh that can i can go to their house?...like the ones like havana has...big droopy tits...hard to find in kl...always scared of being rushed by uniforms....well, being muslim and all....but really have a bad fetish for mature huge tits...help................thnaks.

kangtow
23-11-2005, 05:03 PM
any outcall girls to hotel in ipoh.

i understand girls that available in Taiwan / 88 like $80 or $100 per shot for 45 mins right ?

can ask the girl come to hotel .... if $100 per shot / 45 mins ..... then $300 for 3 shots or 3 x 45 mins ... i don't like to rush .... especially do at the little tiny room

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 09:26 PM

i understand girls that available in Taiwan / 88 like $80 or $100 per shot for 45 mins right ?

can ask the girl come to hotel .... if $100 per shot / 45 mins ..... then $300 for 3 shots or 3 x 45 mins ... i don't like to rush .... especially do at the little tiny room

Bro,

I know philipina they do overnite but only in KL, u want they contact? Charges u deal with them but if u say u are intro by me sure got a bit discount. :D

shiok1968
24-11-2005, 07:53 AM
Bro,

I know philipina they do overnite but only in KL, u want they contact? Charges u deal with them but if u say u are intro by me sure got a bit discount. Wah know you so long why never intro to me:p Furthermore got discount if mention your name:D

DRYDUST
24-11-2005, 09:14 AM

bro, u r from ipoh or goin to ipoh? nex month i'll b there as well, so maybe can share info...heard that hillcity got some stocks...y not check it out?

DeKuip
24-11-2005, 12:22 PM
Wah know you so long why never intro to me:p Furthermore got discount if mention your name

Bro,

Everytime i saw them (a group of 8 persons) i will gave 2 of them taxi fares, that's why they like me and became close with me but i have never screw them before. Next time any outing i ask them to join us then u can ask for they contacts too.

2 of them missed call me a fewtimes yesterday... maybe they business bad wanna ask me intro customers... coz i dont anwsered lah, sked ppls think i'm okt. :D

shiok1968
24-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Bro,

Everytime i saw them (a group of 8 persons) i will gave 2 of them taxi fares, that's why they like me and became close with me but i have never screw them before. Next time any outing i ask them to join us then u can ask for they contacts too.

2 of them missed call me a fewtimes yesterday... maybe they business bad wanna ask me intro customers... coz i dont anwsered lah, sked ppls think i'm okt. :DWah like that can get them to contact me also. Not only can I give them taxi rides but can also provide them with a free place to stay (for the nite only). I can also throw in free drinks plus latest DVD movies.:p

However group of 8 too much for me bcos the most I can handle is 2. For 8 person must invite our residence bro Sotong to help out. kekekeke.........

Just a thought. Maybe you can consider arranging a outing for them at my place with a simple BBQ and invite our good bros to come. Costs can be divided equally among the guys and if there are any extra cirrculum activities, then I am willing to rent out my other bedroom. Times are bad mah, so must think of ways to earn extra pocket money. hahahahaha....................)

CibLover
24-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Just a thought. Maybe you can consider arranging a outing for them at my place with a simple BBQ and invite our good bros to come.

Bro shiok1968,

Good suggestion. We can have BBQ sotong, too...kekeke.

Bro Dekuip,

If you organise such event, remember to invite me, okay?...:D

shiok1968
24-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Bro shiok1968,

Good suggestion. We can have BBQ sotong, too...kekeke.

Bro Dekuip,

If you organise such event, remember to invite me, okay?...:DOf course must BBQ the sotong first, if not wait our residence sotong start his action, where got enough for the rest of us.:p

KLKOOL
24-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Wah, those filipinos ger from the gathering one ah.... where can make it leh... need 1 million volt jumpstart on my didi ler....

CibLover
24-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Bro shiok,

Ehh...you very free, ah? Finished your project or not?
If you can post here, means you finish and can join us 2molo, rite?...:p
Still need to take leave?

bro KLKool must be quite tired after battling some PRC in S'pore. But he sure can still cheong one. Another 24 hours, mah. Maybe he will go cheong tonite already....kekeke.

Cheers.

shiok1968
24-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Wah, those filipinos ger from the gathering one ah.... where can make it leh... need 1 million volt jumpstart on my didi ler....You sure got so bad or not:confused: I sort of trust DK standard in girls:D

shiok1968
24-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Bro shiok,

Ehh...you very free, ah? Finished your project or not?
If you can post here, means you finish and can join us 2molo, rite?...
Still need to take leave?

bro KLKool must be quite tired after battling some PRC in S'pore. But he sure can still cheong one. Another 24 hours, mah. Maybe he will go cheong tonite already....kekeke.

Cheers.Aiyah dun talk about the project. Now kenna roadblock. Technical issues which I cant solve. Must wait for the experts to come. That's why got time to post here.Looks like must burn midnite oil later in order to finish.:mad:

Leave now on hold until further notice. No mood to cheong at all.:o Hope to be able to finish by tmr. If not then will let Bro KLKOOL know tmr morn.

DeKuip
24-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Wah, those filipinos ger from the gathering one ah.... where can make it leh... need 1 million volt jumpstart on my didi ler....

Bro,

The one always hanged wiv me i must say she is indeed old but last time she showed me a ger of 18 that i say can make it loh. The other members oso got younger gers only trouble is they ask ang moh price even against us. That's why if become fren fren then they will lower the price a bit.

I know since u always want high quality gers like Puk Kai Jason's standard (the sang sin type) but i must say i really treat this group phillipina's as frens, hope u understand being far from ur own country and home sometime it is good that someone from local treat u as fren. I try to get business for them as u know without any comm, hope one day they can return home soon to reunite wiv they family and in they mind some 1 wiv good heart (that's me :D) have help them thru the difficult time, this kind of thing i wont mind to do and repeat.

DeKuip
24-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Bro Dekuip,

If you organise such event, remember to invite me, okay?...:D

If it is nice food outing u oso wanna join arr? hm... think about the fresh Kuala Lipis river fish oso got hungry now. kekeke...

Mightaswell
24-11-2005, 07:35 PM
If it is nice food outing u oso wanna join arr? hm... think about the fresh Kuala Lipis river fish oso got hungry now. kekeke...

Any event also I want to join. 7 bloody years in the UK, I'm desperate for anything Asian :D

DeKuip
24-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Any event also I want to join. 7 bloody years in the UK, I'm desperate for anything Asian :D

Like that i can imagine for u loh...coz i have lived for more than 20 years the other side of north sea. :D

KatoeyLover69
25-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Like that i can imagine for u loh...coz i have lived for more than 20 years the other side of north sea. :D

Bro DeKuip,

Are you an Eskimo ? I have never met an Eskimo before ? What does an Eskimo look like ? Are the Eskimo girls pretty or very fat ? :p

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 12:37 AM
Bro,

The one always hanged wiv me i must say she is indeed old but last time she showed me a ger of 18 that i say can make it loh. The other members oso got younger gers only trouble is they ask ang moh price even against us. That's why if become fren fren then they will lower the price a bit.

I know since u always want high quality gers like Puk Kai Jason's standard (the sang sin type) but i must say i really treat this group phillipina's as frens, hope u understand being far from ur own country and home sometime it is good that someone from local treat u as fren. I try to get business for them as u know without any comm, hope one day they can return home soon to reunite wiv they family and in they mind some 1 wiv good heart (that's me :D) have help them thru the difficult time, this kind of thing i wont mind to do and repeat.

Bro, I of all people understand one, just joking lorrr. No need to lecture one...:D Sorry ah, I understand not everyone born beautiful with solid body, but still got ah ma sang one right. Ok..

BLUESMAN
25-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Bro DeKuip,

Are you an Eskimo ? I have never met an Eskimo before ? What does an Eskimo look like ? Are the Eskimo girls pretty or very fat ? :p

Bro why say like that...you want him to tell you Eskimo also have Ah Mah Sang one then you only satisfied is it? Better keep quiet....hahaha.

DeKuip
25-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Bro DeKuip,

Bro KTL, i dunno woh. Huskey u want?? :p

North sea is just beside England, another side of NS means mainland europe. If wanna find Eskimo u have to go north for another 1000+ miles... btw i am going there looking for Santa, wanna ask him let me kena Big Sweep... if u go wiv me u cannot request the same wish ok?? kekeke..

CibLover
25-11-2005, 12:09 PM

btw i am going there looking for Santa, wanna ask him let me kena Big Sweep...

Bro Dekuip,

Better ask Santa for the Spanish or Euro Powerball Lottery. Kena sure "kaw-kaw", one. Then, you can treat us bros here to some really good bonks...be it Eskimos, Spanish, NL, YTF, PRC or whatever......:D

Cheers.

pomrakthai
25-11-2005, 01:31 PM

North sea is just beside England, another side of NS means mainland europe. If wanna find Eskimo u have to go north for another 1000+ miles... btw i am going there looking for Santa, wanna ask him let me kena Big Sweep... if u go wiv me u cannot request the same wish ok?? kekeke..

Bro KTL, are you looking for "ASSkimo"??? Last time many were there along Bugis Street.:D Belakang masuk, masuk belakang! Many years ago, my punjabi friend's father took a SriJaya [defunct bus company] bus and he said to the conductor that he wanted to go to "Pantat Dalam" instead of Pantai Dalam!

DRYDUST
28-11-2005, 12:24 PM
Bro PRT, i wil go to ipoh early nex month... any updates at hillcity? or other fcuk'N'go outlet? thnx:)

pomrakthai
28-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Bro PRT, i wil go to ipoh early nex month... any updates at hillcity? or other fcuk'N'go outlet? thnx:)

After my September trip there, where I encountered only lousy service MILF ladies at most of the joints in Ipoh [Taiwan, 88, Big Sister and U & Me], I have decided to by pass Ipoh on every trip up North. I prefer Penang now..really worth the money, especially that WL no.77 of thye wan fuck&go in penang road.

Sorry, I cant update you as the other forum's postings also did not mention Hillcity anymore..they just talk cock on TT sessions in Ipoh. :o

Maybe other Ipoh-cheongsters can help...

DRYDUST
29-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Sorry, I cant update you as the other forum's postings also did not mention Hillcity anymore..they just talk cock on TT sessions in Ipoh. :o

Maybe other Ipoh-cheongsters can help...

yakah... ipoh cant cari makan anymore i think...looks like i m goin to sacrifice myself lor...check the place... no need bypass ipoh la bro, stil got nga choi 'kai' mah..:D

pomrakthai
29-11-2005, 10:15 AM
yakah... ipoh cant cari makan anymore i think...looks like i m goin to sacrifice myself lor...check the place... no need bypass ipoh la bro, stil got nga choi 'kai' mah..

Yaloh, if not for the fact that Ipoh is my mother's hometown and that yummy nga-choi-gai...I wont give Ipoh a visit as all those fuck&go joints suck big time [not literally lah] :D

Please check the places out and we shall honour you like George Best...joking only lah...:p

DRYDUST
29-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Yaloh, if not for the fact that Ipoh is my mother's hometown and that yummy nga-choi-gai...I wont give Ipoh a visit as all those fuck&go joints suck big time [not literally lah] :D

Please check the places out and we shall honour you like George Best...joking only lah...:p

wahh...geoge best too great la, he was with the real ms.world, me if possible only with rejected ms.thai..ms.malaysia..ms.vietnam... kekeke

kangtow
30-11-2005, 04:20 PM
hillcity chicks CMI one ..... anyway ... sometime depends on luck la .... i have tried big sister, 88, hillcity, robin spa .... good luck then got good chick if not ... no

by the way ... i am not from ipoh .... but sometime visit ipoh because got relative there ... so it would be good if can call a girl and book a hotel for 1 day to have my own f**k fest in the room ... don't mind to pay expensive hotel for a great ambience

bro, u r from ipoh or goin to ipoh? nex month i'll b there as well, so maybe can share info...heard that hillcity got some stocks...y not check it out?

DRYDUST
01-12-2005, 09:51 AM
hillcity chicks CMI one ..... anyway ... sometime depends on luck la .... i have tried big sister, 88, hillcity, robin spa .... good luck then got good chick if not ... no

by the way ... i am not from ipoh .... but sometime visit ipoh because got relative there ... so it would be good if can call a girl and book a hotel for 1 day to have my own f**k fest in the room ... don't mind to pay expensive hotel for a great ambience

thnx bro, looks like i can save $.....

pomrakthai
09-12-2005, 10:35 AM
On my way back from Hatyai, and after driving for 4 hours, my stomach was empty for some meal, so when I exited Ipoh North, I went staright to Low Wong Nga Choi Kai...yummy...so after this 'chicken' what else would Ipoh still could attract me, so since on the way mah...why not check it out on Taiwan, afterall the reserve load I did not manage to unload in Hatyai ...so unload in Ipoh lah.

Taiwan MP
Number: 99 [Chao kuey teow or YTF]
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 [36 C cup]
BBBJ: very long and sensous [9/10]
FR: 7/10
Damage: RM80

My opinion: Ipoh MP's are dying..about 80% of the WL are below 5/10! They are not allowed to stock Thai and PRC girls now, very strict..one detected whole MP closes down. :o

DRYDUST
09-12-2005, 01:08 PM
On my way back from Hatyai, and after driving for 4 hours, my stomach was empty for some meal, so when I exited Ipoh North, I went staright to Low Wong Nga Choi Kai...yummy...so after this 'chicken' what else would Ipoh still could attract me, so since on the way mah...why not check it out on Taiwan, afterall the reserve load I did not manage to unload in Hatyai ...so unload in Ipoh lah.

My opinion: Ipoh MP's are dying..about 80% of the WL are below 5/10! They are not allowed to stock Thai and PRC girls now, very strict..one detected whole MP closes down. :o

aiya bro, me also in ipoh yesterday, left at 4pm... but never go for chicken sampling since all those remarks by those bros here;)

pomrakthai
09-12-2005, 03:24 PM
aiya bro, me also in ipoh yesterday, left at 4pm... but never go for chicken sampling since all those remarks by those bros here;)

Aiyaya...could have met you up, but I reached Ipoh around 1900 hrs! Anyway, no need to be disheartened, the "Ipoh Kai" are not good anymore. Good and cheap ones are now in Penang. I will be in Penang tomorrow to sample that famous 77 of Thye Wan! :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
12-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Aiyaya...could have met you up, but I reached Ipoh around 1900 hrs! Anyway, no need to be disheartened, the "Ipoh Kai" are not good anymore. Good and cheap ones are now in Penang. I will be in Penang tomorrow to sample that famous 77 of Thye Wan! :rolleyes:

ipoh considered my home town mah... people said hometown 'food' more delicious... anyway myself wil b in ipoh again this WED (14/12/05) cant afford the time to penang bro...

KLKOOL
04-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Hmm... just wondering if the big winds have also hit Ipoh? Any news updates from the city of White Chicken :rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
26-01-2006, 12:29 AM
Report from The New Straits Times dated Wednesday 25 January 2006 :-

AirAsia flight from JB to Ipoh ‘wonderful’

IPOH, PERAK, Tues.
------------------

Families with young children were among the first to grab tickets for AirAsia’s maiden flight from Johor Baru to Ipoh, taking advantage of discounted prices and shorter travelling time.

Back to celebrate Chinese New Year in his hometown in Pusing, Chok Sin Ming, 32, said he used to drive to Ipoh but was glad to fly here with his wife and two toddlers.

"It’s wonderful to have a direct flight here," he said.

Former nurse Patricia Chee, 62, who took the flight with five family members, said the flight was very comfortable except for a slightly bumpy landing.

The family, returning home from a vacation in Singapore, took a cab to Johor at 3pm, boarded the 5.30pm flight in Senai and arrived in Ipoh at 6.10pm, 15 minutes earlier than scheduled.

AirAsia station manager Audrey Yu said there would be two additional flights on Thursday and Feb 3, before the budget airline commences scheduled flights on Feb 6.

Its Boeing 737-300s, with a capacity for 148 passengers, will fly [COLOR="Red"]every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, leaving Johor Baru for Ipoh at 1.30pm and departing at 2.55pm from Ipoh to Johor Baru. Airfares range from RM9.99 to RM219.99. [/COLOR

DRYDUST
26-01-2006, 10:19 AM
wil b at ipoh during the CNY..any bros there :) wanna TCSC?

DRYDUST
06-02-2006, 12:23 PM
y ipoh bros so quiet :confused:

went to Syuen Spa on the 1st CNY, good environment, service ok.., even cater for ladies:eek: (saw 2 wearing the pyjamas walkin around)... no hanky though, maybe CNY no WL or not at all?.. only ML...didnt try, RM50++ just for facilities...sigh

DeKuip
13-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Wonder Taiping got action anot? Maybe any bro's can help?

If no nearest place is Ipoh rite?

DRYDUST
13-02-2006, 10:48 AM
u wanna venture taiping meh.. wil b in ipoh to sample the local delicacies tomorow... i check for u hor:D

DeKuip
13-02-2006, 11:01 AM
u wanna venture taiping meh.. wil b in ipoh to sample the local delicacies tomorow... i check for u hor:D

Thnaks bro... i will call u later.

DRYDUST
13-02-2006, 11:43 AM
but my customer in taiping is a male NL... dunno he is into this or not:D

DeKuip
15-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Bro Pomrakthai??

Taiping got action bo??

Thanks

CibLover
15-02-2006, 09:34 AM
Bro Pomrakthai??
Taiping got action bo??
Thanks

Wah!! Our GTM damn horny, leh!!
Keep on pestering people for "lobangs" in Taiping. Bro Taiping sure got KTV one. But those KTV dunno suit ur taste or not, loh...kekekeke. Old aunties with old, old songs. :p

If no "lobangs' there, you can go to visit the taiping zoo, loh...kekekeke. :D

DRYDUST
15-02-2006, 09:43 AM
from the info of my client in Kamunting... Taiping only lobang is just the lake, with lots of water:D ... so far they still go Kampar Rd. or Betong. Maybe he is no so expert, but when look at the serrounding areas...hav to believe him also.

boinker
22-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Reach Taiwan about 3 plus went up the steps and greeted by OKT the place is like a 80-90s karaoke setup with lots of table about 20 girls seated all facing the door(so you can have a good look). OKT intro the girls to me saying who do "leong mei" and who do "sam mei"(anyone can tell me whats 2 mei and 3 mei means?). the girls mostly 5-7/10 cos all still sited from a far.
damage are rm80 for 30 minutes a bell in you room will ring when your time is up.

After make a pick follow the girl to a room with a massage bed, a mirror at one of the wall and at a corner a hoses for wash up.

name: LV
boobs: 36C good for boobie lover but no nip turnning as she say it ticklish.
body: a bit chubby but not fat.
bbbj: 7/10 as she lick you balls too.
AR: n/a
FJ:7/10 as she is very hard working did not waste any time-she do lick my nips as she ride me.

This might not to the liking of some bros as the standard of them to the girls are not too great.

boinker
22-03-2006, 06:50 PM
BTW I might be up to Ipoh on 27 this month and bro want to meet up for TCSS or bring me around Ipoh?
PM me your mobile if you are intrested.

Superbaby
22-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Reach Taiwan about 3 plus went up the steps and greeted by OKT the place is like a 80-90s karaoke setup with lots of table about 20 girls seated all facing the door(so you can have a good look). OKT intro the girls to me saying who do "leong mei" and who do "sam mei"(anyone can tell me whats 2 mei and 3 mei means?). the girls mostly 5-7/10 cos all still sited from a far.

Bro Boinker, if I am not wrong "2 mei" means only BJ plus FJ and some catbath but not the whole body.
As for "3 mei", it means the lady will catbath and lick your whole body including your asshole. She may use her tongue to lick your asshole. The feeling is damn fun. At Taiwan, the price for 2 mei and 3 mei is the same but in other places such as the late Hill City, the prices for 2 mei and 3 mei differ a bit...say like RM30.
Anyway, some ppl who scare of "geli" may not like "3 mei".. For me,..of course I like. Too bad,..usually those whose is not that pretty perform 3 mei and those who is pretty perform only 2 mei.

DRYDUST
23-03-2006, 10:43 AM
BTW I might be up to Ipoh on 27 this month and bro want to meet up for TCSS or bring me around Ipoh?

27th,monday....c how 1st..but bro superbaby said some joints closed down wor...where is bro ipohguy huh? i heard someone tried some angmoh in ipoh leh...

Superbaby
23-03-2006, 11:13 AM
27th,monday....c how 1st..but bro superbaby said some joints closed down wor...where is bro ipohguy huh? i heard someone tried some angmoh in ipoh leh...
Hill City and Robin spa had closed down according to a friend of mine.. However, Taiwan, Big Sister and those RM80 type are still open. Yes, you are right, there are angmoh in ipoh.. I gotta ask my friend for the lobang and then only can let you know..
Enjoy your trip to Ipoh on this coming Monday.

boinker
23-03-2006, 11:54 AM
Hill City and Robin spa had closed down according to a friend of mine.. However, Taiwan, Big Sister and those RM80 type are still open. Yes, you are right, there are angmoh in ipoh.. I gotta ask my friend for the lobang and then only can let you know..
Enjoy your trip to Ipoh on this coming Monday.

As of last week robin spa very much active. package going for 138.

Superbaby
23-03-2006, 12:50 PM
As of last week robin spa very much active. package going for 138.
Wow...really..that means I got the wrong news...How about Hill City? That place is my favourtie last time.

boinker
24-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Wow...really..that means I got the wrong news...How about Hill City? That place is my favourtie last time.

Sorry that I have no idea.
I heard for Ang moh can get somewhere Lucky Hotel but me not in to ang moh lah.

Superbaby
24-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Sorry that I have no idea.
I heard for Ang moh can get somewhere Lucky Hotel but me not in to ang moh lah.
Ok...Lucky hotel is not my favourite because there is no facilities there. Is the Lucky Hotel you mentioned located opposite to Ritz Garden Hotel. If I am not wrong, it is located nearby the Olympia College, going to reach Kampar Road,.. Last time, in hill City, there are angmohs but only for sometimes,... now I am not sure. Actually angmohs is also not my preference.

DeKuip
24-03-2006, 02:41 PM
OKT intro the girls to me saying who do "leong mei" and who do "sam mei"(anyone can tell me whats 2 mei and 3 mei means?).

U did ask the okt got 'loke mei' anot... yummie 'loke mei' leong sui. :D

Superbaby
24-03-2006, 02:51 PM
U did ask the okt got 'loke mei' anot... yummie 'loke mei' leong sui. :D
Hmm.. got "loke mei' ah...so far never heard before leh. What is "loke mei leong sui"? A kind of tea?

DeKuip
24-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Hmm.. got "loke mei' ah...so far never heard before leh. What is "loke mei leong sui"? A kind of tea?

opss... bro, sorry. It must be loke mei tong sui. :D

If i go back kampong and 'kam ngam' u are back in kampong too we go drink loke mei tong sui want anot? :D

DRYDUST
24-03-2006, 04:11 PM
thanks for calling bro...really unexpected...hope to travel down to your place 1 day...meanwhile i wait for u in kl:D

Superbaby
24-03-2006, 04:16 PM
opss... bro, sorry. It must be loke mei tong sui. :D

If i go back kampong and 'kam ngam' u are back in kampong too we go drink loke mei tong sui want anot? :D
Where is your Kampung, brother? My kampung is not very famous for "loke mei tong sui" ah...maybe u can recommend me.. Think u might have better lobang for that..
Bro DD,...look forward to see you.

boinker
24-03-2006, 04:19 PM

loke mei leong sui no need OKT lah i bring you go. the same place we ate on our way back to kl during CNY that place is call tong sui kai. drop by to ipoh on your way up north i show you around tong sui kai lah horr...

boinker
25-03-2006, 03:30 PM

only bro DD take up the offer? Where is all the Ipoh kakies?

Ipoh Guy
25-03-2006, 05:16 PM
only bro DD take up the offer? Where is all the Ipoh kakies?
Greetings from Ipoh. Welcome you to Ipoh with pretty ladies around.

DRYDUST
27-03-2006, 09:12 AM
Greetings from Ipoh. Welcome you to Ipoh with pretty ladies around.

wei ipoh guy, where u been huh? waiting for u to bring us around...bro boinker u in ipoh now?

boinker
27-03-2006, 03:15 PM
wei ipoh guy, where u been huh? waiting for u to bring us around...bro boinker u in ipoh now?

There have been some changes I am still in KL.
So bro DD you in Ipoh now ah?

DRYDUST
27-03-2006, 05:05 PM
me in kl too, when r u going?... i m still waiting for my client's confirmation

Superbaby
27-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Bro DD, 1st April is a good time..haha... However, I don't think u can make it because it is on Saturday.

DRYDUST
27-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Bro DD, 1st April is a good time..haha... However, I don't think u can make it because it is on Saturday.

yalor...next time bro...too bad

Superbaby
27-03-2006, 05:39 PM
yalor...next time bro...too bad
No problem...bro.. We can meet up next time and cheong longer...maybe in KL, Ipoh, JB and throughout the whole Malaysia..

tokkon1
27-03-2006, 05:45 PM
No problem...bro.. We can meet up next time and cheong longer...maybe in KL, Ipoh, JB and throughout the whole Malaysia..

So bro....u cum down from the mountain yet???:D

Superbaby
27-03-2006, 07:14 PM
So bro....u cum down from the mountain yet???:D
Come down and go back again. Haha... bonk a FL not long ago..
So bro +++kon1, wanna to join our future whole Malaysia trip??

boinker
27-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Maybe this thursday will be going but again not conform yet.

tokkon1
28-03-2006, 01:18 AM
Come down and go back again. Haha... bonk a FL not long ago..
So bro +++kon1, wanna to join our future whole Malaysia trip??

Dun think so cos joining another bro's grp to Hainan soon. Also planning a 'honeymoon' to Genting wif one Prc syt. Hope to catch up wif u soon bro....Stay happy and carefree..cheers. :D

DRYDUST
28-03-2006, 09:11 AM
oic...so will see how lor...to b confirmed again..
bro u wanna cheong whole malaysia?... i wil b the host for u in k.l...other place cant help much leh:o

Superbaby
28-03-2006, 11:21 AM
oic...so will see how lor...to b confirmed again..
bro u wanna cheong whole malaysia?... i wil b the host for u in k.l...other place cant help much leh:o
KL is enough already...then, we will go to other places,...I believe there are bros in each places throughout Malaysia...
KL,...place of interest includes KTV and we expect to get a big treat from Bro DryDusk at the Tian Shang Ren Jian KTV located at Jalan Bukit Bintang near Star Hill shopping centre... Thanks to Bro DryDusk in advance for treating us the best KTV in KL..keke...:D

DRYDUST
28-03-2006, 05:41 PM
we expect to get a big treat from Bro DryDusk at the Tian Shang Ren Jian KTV located at Jalan Bukit Bintang near Star Hill shopping centre... Thanks to Bro DryDusk in advance for treating us the best KTV in KL..keke...:D

bro u want me to spend my whole year cheonging expenses in 1 nite is it?...very cruel leh:p

Superbaby
28-03-2006, 05:50 PM
bro u want me to spend my whole year cheonging expenses in 1 nite is it?...very cruel leh:p
Haha...bro DD, just joking lar..that place is damn expensive. I heard one nite cost at least few thousands ringgit. Very difficult to afford. So far, I don't see any FR about this Tian Shang Ren Jian KTV.. Have u been there bro DD.

CibLover
28-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Definitely will blow off your cheonging allowance for at least 6 months in one night. But alas, no action even if you spent that much!!

Bro Superbaby,

If you're down in KL and interested to cheong KTV, then please PM bro Dekuip (our GTM). Just get him to book the room and the girls for you. But NEVER, EVER invite him along. You'll regret it if he's in the same room. Trust us. :rolleyes:

Cheers.

DRYDUST
29-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Haha...bro DD, just joking lar..that place is damn expensive. I heard one nite cost at least few thousands ringgit. Very difficult to afford. So far, I don't see any FR about this Tian Shang Ren Jian KTV.. Have u been there bro DD.

nothing special for me in this place...been there once only with my boss. those were when it was 1st opened, now i dunno. so maybe u can take bro CibLover advice & contact bro Dekuip if u heard of a place full of NL called (DBoss), or bro KLKool (Mercury) .. do invite bro Cib himself, coz he will bring u to a place full of fun in case u cant get enuf from the ktv alone:D , i just follow lor.

Superbaby
29-03-2006, 11:39 AM
nothing special for me in this place...been there once only with my boss. those were when it was 1st opened, now i dunno. so maybe u can take bro CibLover advice & contact bro Dekuip if u heard of a place full of NL called (DBoss), or bro KLKool (Mercury) .. do invite bro Cib himself, coz he will bring u to a place full of fun in case u cant get enuf from the ktv alone:D , i just follow lor.
Hmm...good recommendation...Bro...wat is the damages..do u have any idea?
DBoss is a cool place...nvr been there..
So wat is the ambience is Tian Shang Ren Jian...and the damages???

selim
29-03-2006, 05:08 PM
from the info of my client in Kamunting... Taiping only lobang is just the lake, with lots of water:D ... so far they still go Kampar Rd. or Betong. Maybe he is no so expert, but when look at the serrounding areas...hav to believe him also.

Heeeeiya, why not u all call me during CNY, I was there 10 days (my home town), every nite ENJOY with PRC and Tom Yam.

Taiping now a lot of lubang.

1. Simpang - Station 1 ( Tom Yam)
2. Holidays Karaoke/Nite Club - at the back of Bus Station ( PRC)

May be Taiping people not understand Tom Yam and PRC, u must told them u looking for tutu cheah ( TUTU Car - Texi in Hatyai) of Ka Ta Cheah (Bycycle - PRC).

Now a lot of PRC and Thai in Taiping, if u know jalan, 24 hours got lubang.

Superbaby
29-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Heeeeiya, why not u all call me during CNY, I was there 10 days (my home town), every nite ENJOY with PRC and Tom Yam.
Karaoke/Nite Club - at the back of Bus Station ( PRC)
Now a lot of PRC and Thai in Taiping, if u know jalan, 24 hours got lubang.
Wow..Taiping is so happening right now.. I really don't know at all...not even got a chance to hear about that. Bro Selim, how is the quality of the gals? Hopefully it is good.
Since you are from Taiping, I think we can meet up for a coffee or cheonging session during CNY because I might pass by the place when I am going to Parit Puntar during CNY.

selim
29-03-2006, 05:16 PM
I was wonder why no one introduced this Good Port.

Regal Lodge (Near General Hospital Ipoh)
No. 131, Jln Raja Ekram, 30450 Ipoh, Perak

Damages: RM138
Gals: Lily (Good Service), Serene(Good Service), Kiko (New In Business)

I haven't been there, get this info from my friends in Ipoh. The specialities of this port is they provide different type of rooms to fullfil yr needs. They have Cow Boy Room, Jungle Room, etc.

Ipoh brother, try it out and give the FR here.

** This port just open b4 CNY.

DRYDUST
29-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Hmm...good recommendation...Bro...wat is the damages..do u have any idea?
DBoss is a cool place...nvr been there..
So wat is the ambience is Tian Shang Ren Jian...and the damages???

DBoss cool meh? GTM, what u say?...for me everytime there damage around 2K for 4-5 pax.(2-3bottles plus girls' hours)...
as for Bintang palace...double the DB damage for 3 persons...not so great after all, evrything is new & classy last time lor.

selim
29-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Wow..Taiping is so happening right now.. I really don't know at all...not even got a chance to hear about that. Bro Selim, how is the quality of the gals? Hopefully it is good.
Since you are from Taiping, I think we can meet up for a coffee or cheonging session during CNY because I might pass by the place when I am going to Parit Puntar during CNY.

CNY need to wait for another 9 months. hehheheh.

Now PRC in Malaysia all quite good, no more like few yrs back, all MILF. The PRC now most od them below 28.

** I'm now in KL. May be we can meet at KL.

Superbaby
29-03-2006, 05:26 PM
DBoss cool meh? GTM, what u say?...for me everytime there damage around 2K for 4-5 pax.(2-3bottles plus girls' hours)...
as for Bintang palace...double the DB damage for 3 persons...not so great after all, evrything is new & classy last time lor.
Actually, by looking at your damages, I find that the price is much more expensive than in Singapore. I remember last time when I went to a KTV at Bintang cost RM2.5K for 3 persons. The experience is more enjoyable than in Singapore due to the quality of the girls. That was few years back and that time, most of the gals are local. I don't know about now.
So Bro DD, is the gals now local or PRC? To me, I still prefer local gals than PRC. As for DBoss, my friend always go there to drink but now I think he is in China for his business.
For your information, in Singapore it cost about S$500 for 3 persons for a typical KTV. This includes the tips for the girls.

DRYDUST
29-03-2006, 05:26 PM
sifu selim, dunno u from perak also wor, myself only manage to wash eyes at those pubs in ipoh during cny...:( so hopefully the nex cny can really let off the firecrackers with u..eekekke... bro DK...u get this or not? taiping leh:D

DRYDUST
29-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Actually, by looking at your damages, I find that the price is much more expensive than in Singapore. I remember last time when I went to a KTV at Bintang cost RM2.5K for 3 persons. The experience is more enjoyable than in Singapore due to the quality of the girls. ...........................For your information, in Singapore it cost about S$500 for 3 persons for a typical KTV. This includes the tips for the girls.

now dunno leh...my last time B.P. no prc...locals lor, but not so sweet la...DB also local mah.

Superbaby
29-03-2006, 05:30 PM
CNY need to wait for another 9 months. hehheheh.

Now PRC in Malaysia all quite good, no more like few yrs back, all MILF. The PRC now most od them below 28.

** I'm now in KL. May be we can meet at KL.
Sure no problem, we can definitely meet in KL. The damages is not very steep as you mentioned in the Malay FR. Very tempting. By the way, Bro Selim, do you have any local lobang?
As for the Ipoh's place you mentioned, I never heard it before. Maybe I am a bit outdated because I am not in the area now.
I will be in Kampar which is nearby Ipoh on this coming Saturday. Want to come down to Ipoh?

Superbaby
29-03-2006, 05:32 PM
now dunno leh...my last time B.P. no prc...locals lor, but not so sweet la...DB also local mah.
hmm...when will be your next trip to KTV? Think I will have to arrange a time to meet up with you guys in KL to cheong KTV. By the way, can we book the gals out to Da Pao...haha. If can, what will be the damages?

DeKuip
29-03-2006, 05:42 PM
I will be in Kampar which is nearby Ipoh on this coming Saturday. Want to come down to Ipoh?

Bro...

Go back a week later... then we can meet. hahaha..

DeKuip
29-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Seems like this cny no need to go fishing only... i will be there for few days too. I mean there are Ipoh, Kampar, Taiping...

But hor... during cny got WL boh? Even got u guys dare to cheong? U know lah.. cny all family members and frens are back, sked bang into in laws then how? hahaha..

Superbaby
29-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Bro...

Go back a week later... then we can meet. hahaha..
Haizz...no choice loh..Think we shall meet another time and go to enjoy the loke dao leung sui..haha.. When are you going to Kampar?

selim
29-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Sure no problem, we can definitely meet in KL. The damages is not very steep as you mentioned in the Malay FR. Very tempting. By the way, Bro Selim, do you have any local lobang?
As for the Ipoh's place you mentioned, I never heard it before. Maybe I am a bit outdated because I am not in the area now.

Actuallyt planing to go back home town this week end for Cheng Meng, but already promise to a PRC want to entertain her, so ask my HM go back by her self with kids (hehhehe).

Where is yr based? KL or where?

selim
29-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Seems like this cny no need to go fishing only... i will be there for few days too. I mean there are Ipoh, Kampar, Taiping...

But hor... during cny got WL boh? Even got u guys dare to cheong? U know lah.. cny all family members and frens are back, sked bang into in laws then how? hahaha..

During CNY, we can only look for foreigners. Anyway, we need to support Goverment , serving them good. VISIT MALAYSIA.

I'm from Perak, stay in Ipoh yr 1988 to 1990. Study in Jln Kampar, near by to Taiwan HC, School Of Marketing. hehhehe.

Superbaby
29-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Actuallyt planing to go back home town this week end for Cheng Meng, but already promise to a PRC want to entertain her, so ask my HM go back by her self with kids (hehhehe).

Where is yr based? KL or where?
Too bad to inform that my base is in Singapore. Quite far from KL and even further from Ipoh.
However, it is not a problem. We can still cheong together. I will plan to come to KL.
This week, I am going to Kampar for Ching Meng.

DRYDUST
30-03-2006, 05:00 PM
hmm...when will be your next trip to KTV? Think I will have to arrange a time to meet up with you guys in KL to cheong KTV. By the way, can we book the gals out to Da Pao...haha. If can, what will be the damages?

me seldom go ktv alredy...working at nite, but always can b arranged hor...preferably at the end evry month. dun worry we hav lots of ktv legs in kl..actually too many to name. da poa should cost u around 500..., not so sure also..some bros here may get it free, some even get paid:D

shiok1968
30-03-2006, 05:22 PM
me seldom go ktv alredy...working at nite, but always can b arranged hor...preferably at the end evry month. dun worry we hav lots of ktv legs in kl..actually too many to name. da poa should cost u around 500..., not so sure also..some bros here may get it free, some even get paidBro DD, how cum you know some even get paid. So far haven cheong with you KTV. You mean to tell me that person's name spread so far and wide already.:eek: :p

Superbaby
30-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Bro DD, how cum you know some even get paid. So far haven cheong with you KTV. You mean to tell me that person's name spread so far and wide already.
Bro DD might be mentioning abt himself who got paid...haha:D
Anyway, $500 is not cheap.. but once in a while,..may still try provided the gal is pretty and good.
Bro Shiok, u oso join us in future for KTV in KL.

DRYDUST
30-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Bro DD might be mentioning abt himself who got paid...haha:D
Anyway, $500 is not cheap.. but once in a while,..may still try provided the gal is pretty and good.
Bro Shiok, u oso join us in future for KTV in KL.

i know ...u earn sing$ ... for me rm$ here, i week salary loo... but dont worry hor..wil join u for ktv...dapao thing depends lor..after alcohol:p
bro shiok sure join us 1 if he is in kl... he actually been to more ktv than me, bro i just got wind only la bout the 'getting paid' case, so not dare so say who's who...scared he zap me mah..hehe

Superbaby
31-03-2006, 10:29 AM
i know ...u earn sing$ ... for me rm$ here, i week salary loo... but dont worry hor..wil join u for ktv...dapao thing depends lor..after alcohol:p
bro shiok sure join us 1 if he is in kl... he actually been to more ktv than me, bro i just got wind only la bout the 'getting paid' case, so not dare so say who's who...scared he zap me mah..hehe
I earn a little bit of sing$ but u earn a huge amount of rm$..haha..think u r richer.. :D
As for bro shiok, hope he can join us.. Heard that he will come back to Singapore soon..
Bro Drydusk,...why don't u oso come to Singapore to cheong..actually there are much cheaper KTV in Singapore and got many PRC gals. Think Bro Shiok can lead us there.

DRYDUST
31-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Bro Drydusk,...why don't u oso come to Singapore to cheong..actually there are much cheaper KTV in Singapore and got many PRC gals. Think Bro Shiok can lead us there.

sure bro...once i m 'ok' then wil go south to find u...& bro shiok:p

Superbaby
31-03-2006, 11:15 AM
sure bro...once i m 'ok' then wil go south to find u...& bro shiok:p
We will wait for u.. come faster...so that we can bao prc gals together in the KTV.

shiok1968
31-03-2006, 12:17 PM
Bro Shiok, u oso join us in future for KTV in KL. Join you guys no problem provided I am in town.:D

As for bro shiok, hope he can join us.. Heard that he will come back to Singapore soon..
Bro Drydusk,...why don't u oso come to Singapore to cheong..actually there are much cheaper KTV in Singapore and got many PRC gals. Think Bro Shiok can lead us there.Bro, you got to be joking. I have been out-station for the last 2 years. Those places that I use to know either out-dated or closed down. Dun look at me for lobangs in SG. Me confirm dun have.:o

Superbaby
31-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Join you guys no problem provided I am in town.:D Bro, you got to be joking. I have been out-station for the last 2 years. Those places that I use to know either out-dated or closed down. Dun look at me for lobangs in SG. Me confirm dun have.:o
Bro...no problem...when the time comes, then we can ask for some samster from SG to direct us. I believe there are many KTV in GL, Lavender, Jurong, Central and etc. More important is we can gather to cheong together in Singapore or Malaysia or elsewhere in the world.

Superbaby
03-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Last 2 days I was in Kampar, nearby Ipoh. I heard from my friend that there is one good lobang to cheong in Ipoh. The place is nearby the Majlis Perbandaraan Ipoh. Heard from him that there is one good sauna, with good facilities and many pretty gals...mostly local chinese. Although I heard there are also PRC gals. The gals will treat you like you r the king. Gals will bath for you, massage u while u watching the TV and etc.
I didn't go there because of the limited time I have last two days.
Please take note that I just heard from my friend and if my friend lied or sabo me, please dun scold me...haha.. I am going to collect more information first.

DRYDUST
03-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Last 2 days I was in Kampar, nearby Ipoh. I heard from my friend that there is one good lobang to cheong in Ipoh. The place is nearby the Majlis Perbandaraan Ipoh. Heard from him that there is one good sauna, with good facilities and many pretty gals...mostly local chinese.

a lot wor near MPI...at least get the name bro;)

Superbaby
03-04-2006, 09:25 AM
a lot wor near MPI...at least get the name bro;)
Ok...I will gather more information such as Name of the place, total damages and etc. I was so careless until I forgot to ask all this kind of information...just ask where..

selim
03-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Last 2 days I was in Kampar, nearby Ipoh. I heard from my friend that there is one good lobang to cheong in Ipoh. The place is nearby the Majlis Perbandaraan Ipoh. Heard from him that there is one good sauna, with good facilities and many pretty gals...mostly local chinese. Although I heard there are also PRC gals. The gals will treat you like you r the king. Gals will bath for you, massage u while u watching the TV and etc.
I didn't go there because of the limited time I have last two days.
Please take note that I just heard from my friend and if my friend lied or sabo me, please dun scold me...haha.. I am going to collect more information first.

It should be Fair Park Hotel. Hotel got HC, but also 2 teams of OKT there. One perovide PRC, the other provide Thai/Viet/Indon. Sometimes gor Uzbez.

Damage : RM200 ( higher than KL).

DRYDUST
03-04-2006, 04:57 PM
not worth it wor...rm200.
where cheaper sifu?

selim
03-04-2006, 05:12 PM
not worth it wor...rm200.
where cheaper sifu?

Robin and Regal Lodge.

RM138 only. cheap-cheap. Gals late 20 and earlier 30. TRY IT OUT.

DRYDUST
03-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Robin and Regal Lodge.

tq..been to robin, wil try regal if possible. anyone WED afternoon?:D

Superbaby
04-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Robin and Regal Lodge.

Bro Selim, care to share where is Regal Lodge...thanks.

selim
04-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Bro Selim, care to share where is Regal Lodge...thanks.

Damages: RM138
Gals: Lily (Good Service), Serene(Good Service), Kiko (New In Business)

I haven't been there, get this info from my friends in Ipoh. The specialities of this port is they provide different type of rooms to fullfil yr needs. They have Cow Boy Room, Jungle Room, etc.

Ipoh brother, try it out and give the FR here.

Superbaby
04-04-2006, 11:41 AM

Thanks for your info, Bro Selim... Will try when I am in Ipoh but I think it won't be so soon. When will you intend to go, Bro Selim..

sgarsemen
07-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Coming back from Ipoh, aft some wacky fj, de OKT damn pushy n unethical...
If I choose de gal myself, I think I would hv better tofu 2 eat.....
Hiiiissssh..... regreted..... :mad:

FR @ Taiwan

Name: May
Body: 30-24-30
Boob: A (but big nip n hot red)
BJ: 8/10 (very skillful n w/o cap)
FJ: 4/10 (w cap)
RTF: no for her.....

Sorry to giv such low rating, but tis wat I get for RM80s.....
Nx trip will try Robin Spa.....
Bros @ Ipoh got any suggestion.....???

KatoeyLover69
07-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Bros,

I am thinking of making a trip to Ipoh by Air Asia.

I would appreciate it very much if anyone of you can recommend some hotels in Ipoh town area with room rates of between RM 60 to RM 90 per night.

Please provide name of hotel, address, tel. no. and location

Thank you very much ! :D

malboro78
07-04-2006, 04:32 PM
You can try out Lucky Hotel. Cheapo rate:cool:

Superbaby
07-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Bros,

I would appreciate it very much if anyone of you can recommend some hotels in Ipoh town area with room rates of between RM 60 to RM 90 per night.

Bro KatoeyLover,

I recommend you to try Hotel Fairpark. The facilities and the room is good condition. Last time, usually, after I cheong and when I was very tired, I will stay there instead of driving back. The price for 7 years ago was RM80 but now I think it will be slightly higher.

Superbaby
07-04-2006, 05:27 PM
You can try out Lucky Hotel. Cheapo rate:cool:
Bro Malboro,...for your information,..Lai Wai Sek also like to cheong in Ipoh last time./..

pomrakthai
07-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Bros,

Bro KTL,

walaueh, trying to subdue Ipoh tigress ka?

I strongly recommend Grand View Hotel:

36 Jalan Horley, Ipoh
Tel: 05-2431488

[just behind the Ocean Supermarket, and along this Jalan Horley, there is a flea market every Sunday!]

Clean room and the hotel is built and openned for business in 1998. Rates for a simple room with a single queen size bed with hot shower and Astro TV] going for RM 69. Sometimes you will need to book a little more expensive room at RM 79 due to this RM 69 room is very popular with travelling salesmen. I am a regular staying over in this hotel. You need to take a taxi to cheong along Jalan Kampar.

BTW, what bro Superbaby recommended is a run down hotel [Hotel Fairlane] but this hotel is quite near the cheong places [You & Me, 88, Taiwan]. Want?

If you want some exciting night, try Tambun Inn...guaranteed you get some nice fellas coming over to visit you at night! You can try to suqeeze some 4D numbers from them too!

KatoeyLover69
08-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Bro KTL,

walaueh, trying to subdue Ipoh tigress ka?

36 Jalan Horley, Ipoh

[just behind the Ocean Supermarket, and along this Jalan Horley, there is a flea market every Sunday!]

Clean room and the hotel is built and openned for business in 1998. Rates for a simple room with a single queen size bed with hot shower and Astro TV] going for RM 69. Sometimes you will need to book a little more expensive room at RM 79 due to this RM 69 room is very popular with travelling salesmen.

If you want some exciting night, try Tambun Inn[/B]...guaranteed you get [B]some nice fellas coming over to visit you at night! You can try to suqeeze some 4D numbers from them too!

Prof Pomrakthai,

I kinda like the RM 69 room because I can then do some sexy '69' stunts with the WLs. See my nick - there is a '69' there

What ' nice fellas ' are you talking about - male, female or katoeys ??? Or fellas with white bedsheets covering them and floating in the air ??? - makes my hairs stand on ends :mad:

pomrakthai
08-04-2006, 02:53 AM
Prof Pomrakthai,

I kinda like the RM 69 room because I can then do some sexy '69' stunts with the WLs. See my nick - there is a '69' there

What ' nice fellas ' are you talking about - male, female or katoeys ??? Or fellas with white bedsheets covering them and floating in the air ??? - makes my hairs stand on ends :mad:

Oh, that is Tambun Inn which is next to a cemetery! They will be nice to you and they will also stand rigidly behind you too! In medical term, it is known as rigor mortis :eek:

KatoeyLover69
08-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Report from The STAR dated Saturday 8 April 2006 :-

Kluang’s famed roti bakar now in Ipoh

IPOH: Roti Bakar Kluang, a shop located at the railway station in Kluang, Johor, is famous for its flavourful coffee and scrumptious, mouth-watering charcoal toasted bread or roti bakar spread with kaya and butter.

Customers from near and far have made their way to Kluang to fulfil their cravings – and now they can do so at Kafe Kluang Railway Station here.

The new outlet which began operating on March 16, is located in Bandar Ipoh Raya. It offers the same signature roti bakar and coffee.

Manager Amri Lim said: “From this May, our operating hours will be extended to midnight.”

The cafe also serves Hainan chicken rice and “coffee float”. Kafe Kluang Railway Station also has a branch at the 1 Utama shopping complex in Petaling Jaya.

“Another branch will be opened at Ikea in Bandar Utama in June.

“The Kafe Kluang Railway Station management is also in the midst of identifying a suitable location in Shah Alam,” he said. – Bernama

malboro78
08-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Bro Malboro,...for your information,..Lai Wai Sek also like to cheong in Ipoh last time./..

Wah bro, you post his name up here ar:eek: ... deleted it la... not good...:(

Superbaby
08-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Wah bro, you post his name up here ar:eek: ... deleted it la... not good...:(
I think it is no problem la....nobody knows him or u are him??? Haha.. Sorry that I dun know how to delete. Moreover, this is also not his real name... in fact is his nick..

malboro78
08-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Bro, u got PM

Superbaby
08-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Bro, u got PM
Noted..bro..thanks.. So now I know who u r. Nice to meet you in this forum.

sgarsemen
11-04-2006, 03:34 PM
bro,
heard abt Robin Spa for so long...
any ger to reco...
will try on my next visit...
do they hv any ger below 20...
say 18 onli... :D

DRYDUST
12-04-2006, 09:22 AM
bro,
heard abt Robin Spa for so long...
any ger to reco...
will try on my next visit...
do they hv any ger below 20...
say 18 onli... :D

i got to know from sifu they r mostly late 20s-early 30s

sgarsemen
12-04-2006, 09:37 AM
bro,
then can reco good sifu
then I may get good ger mah... :D
thx

DRYDUST
12-04-2006, 10:55 AM
bro,
then can reco good sifu
then I may get good ger mah... :D
thx

sifu is in kl most of the time, but he reco regal lodge, nice room deco.:p

selim
12-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Most of the Ang Pai in Robin already move to Regal Lodge.

** Pls refer to the front posting.

KatoeyLover69
24-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Report from The STAR dated Monday 24 April 2006 :-

Ipoh-China air link likely

TAIPING: Direct flights from the Sultan Azlan Shah Airport in Ipoh to Xiamen, Shenzhen and Guangzhou in southern China is in the offing, said Transport Minister Datuk Seri Chan Kong Choy.

He said he had raised the subject during his recent visit to China where he met its Minister of Civil Aviation.

“I will bring up the matter with AirAsia for it to decide,” Chan, who is also MCA deputy president, told reporters after meeting party grassroots leaders from the Bukit Gantang, Taiping and Larut divisions here yesterday.

Perak MCA chairman Datuk Ong Ka Chuan and state Infrastructure and Public Utility chairman Datuk Ho Cheng Wang had approved of the direct flights in the interests of trade and tourism, said Chan.

On Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Mohd Tajol Rosli Ghazali's suggestion to turn the Sultan Azlan Shah Airport into AirAsia's Asian destination hub, Chan said it was a good idea.

He also said the ministry would look into Perak government's request to optimise the use of the airport and to extend its runway to accommodate Boeing 737 and A320 aircrafts.

“AirAsia had already started a direct flight from the airport to Senai (Johor) and I was told that the response is very encouraging,” he said, adding that the budget carrier was also planning to introduce a direct flight from Ipoh to Kuala Lumpur soon.

He said the ministry was also encouraging AirAsia to provide direct flights from Ipoh to Indonesia, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu.

sgarsemen
29-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Wah hope we got more choices aft flight added to Ipoh Airport.....
So must sharpen up our landing gear now..... :D
Hope all bro's in Ipoh dont mind giving us updated info......

SilviaS13
03-06-2006, 01:41 PM
just saw this thread, i m going soon to msia to work so i thought of checking out some old haunts and see got any new updates..didnt know abt robin spa if got go ipoh will check it out.

just wana add my two cents here; Ipoh Taiwan hc provided me with two quite memorable fucks,1 good 1 bad. all this happened 1 year plus ago so not sure still updated or not the news, but wana share what happened.

went up to 2nd floor, open fish tank concept, girls sitting around one corner, customers another two corners. last corner is cashier. saw about 3 to 10 girls at any one time,some working then free then work again. sat there for half an hour oogling, finally decided on the prettiest and most popular girl there

if my memory serves me right she is no.88. from east malaysia sarawak and speaks hakka(?) or whatever the dialect is there. speaks a bit of mandarin too. told me her name is pinky, funny cos she was wearing pink tube. i disturbed her saying she tryin to be funny ah, she just giggled and removed her dressing to reveal pink nipples:eek: jitao steam liao,shower liao all the way french to the bed..catbath a while but i prefer to lar ji , she say i very notti but smiling very sweetly still and pushed me down to the bed so she can bbbj for me..den cap me liao ride me cowgirl and took off her rubberband tying her hair to let it all cover onto her breasts..i buey lun so i sat up and carry on larji while still in her..her hands held me damn tight and moaning softly,legs gripping me in a deathgrip..my first time fucking a working lady in the sitting position sibei gf sexperience...den move around for missionary and with her moans i kichia very fast...got the kind of jap girl look with super fair skin and just nice body..not skinny, fill out just nice in all the right places.
ALL THESE FOR ONLY 80RM OMG 30mins only but best fuck ever i rated for the money spent and sextisfaction received...

finished and while leaving saw her enter again with a very fat guy..went down to give my fr to my friends, the next day 2 of them went for her LOL.both very sextisfied. i accompany them and took no. 1 as per okt recommandation, to my horror,super professional abt the fuck and i was super turned off. Taiwan got this number placing, this number 1 worked there for 4 years liao,the most laojiao girl there. so if u want fresh goods,pls choose higher numbers, u wan professional job, find number 1 to 10 lor.

since then i no go back to Taiwan..duno whether Pinky still work there or not...she really SYT and very very accomodating and gfe..

KatoeyLover69
09-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Ipoh - The Chinese Food Haven! ( Part 1)

By Audrey Lim

If you need a good excuse to visit Ipoh, the capital city of Perak, then let it be for the scrumptious variety of food. For as long as anyone can remember, Ipoh is famous for three very distinct points. Firstly, the city is well-known for the "perfect PH balance" in the water supply thus spawns the second famous point - beautiful women with immaculate skin complexion (thanks to the water, it seems) and last but not least, the FOOD!

Because of the large variety of food and the many mouth-watering restaurants/stalls in which you can check them out, I will be doing a 3-part review of sorts to try and explain the essence of these wonderful foods that has made the city of Ipoh famous to date!

This article will concentrate on just the wonderful local cuisine, mainly Chinese food. Allow me, with this article, to guide you through a treasure chest of eateries that promises to sate any food enthusiast's palate. From hawker food to restaurant dining, this 3-part article will attempt to cover some of the famous places in Ipoh that has great Chinese food! I will begin at the heart of the matter - Ipoh Old Town. This will be followed by Ipoh New Town. Next, I'll cover some great food within the Ipoh Garden South and Canning Garden districts and finally, other delicious tidbits that are not to be missed!

Ipoh Old Town

The older side of Ipoh is appropriately known as "Old Town". Located here are some of the oldest 'kopi tiam' (coffee shops) in Perak. Till this day you can still find the same shops that were around some 40 years ago. The food here not only tastes good but comes with a legacy that dates back at least a few generations. Old Town and New Town of Ipoh is separated by a bridge across the Kinta River. If you are coming from New Town and after crossing the bridge, you will come to a cross junction where you can turn either left or right (the road that leads to left or right is named Jalan Bukit Timah).

To the left of the junction is a very famous textile shop named Kong Fatt. Plenty of beautiful and cheap textiles can be purchased here. A few doors down from that textile shop is where you will find the now-commercialized and highly popular 'Ipoh White Coffee'. Do take note that there are three shops which are well-known for their excellent blend of white coffee. They are (1) Sin Yoon Loong, (2) Xin Yuan Hoong and (3) Xin Yuan Foong. Incidentally they are located just next to each other. However they are open for breakfast and lunch as Old Town is pretty dead in the evenings, so make sure you go either in the mornings or afternoons only.

From the previously mentioned junction, alternatively turning right would lead you to two of Ipoh's most famous coffee shops, Thean Chun and Kong Heng. They are located just next to each other. These friendly shops are great as you can order your meals from either shop regardless of where you are seated and have it delivered to your table. Speaking of table, it is quite difficult getting a table at this coffee shop especially on weekends. Come to think of it, it is also difficult finding a place to sit on weekdays too. The shop is not very big but the old-styled decorations will please many who are into antique and old buildings. Best of all, these antiquities are not part of a faux décor, in fact; they are antique looking because they have been there for the longest time. It is amusing to find a number of restaurants in Kuala Lumpur trying to imitate this old-styled decoration.

Now, let's go back to the food. Thean Chun is famous for their Kuey Teow Chicken Soup Noodle (a flat kind of noodle with chicken slices and prawn-based soup) and Caramel Custard that melts in your mouth. Be sure to ask the waiters for this sweet dessert after your meal. It is something not to be missed! The Caramel Custard is so sweet that you get a glass of cold water accompanying the dessert. I dare say that people with sweet tooth will love it immensely! Thean Chun is also nicknamed the "House of Mirrors" for the huge wall mirrors along an entire wall or better still, the "Shouting Place" as the waiters loved to shout the orders to each other back and forth.

On the other hand, Kong Heng is famous for their Pork Satay (barbecued meat on skewers) which is made by a very eccentric old man who loves to tell people how excellent his satay is. He will come right up to your table and thrust a plate of satays on it. You get to eat as many sticks as you like. If unfinished, simply leave it behind (he will just take it back) and you will be charged according to the number of sticks you have eaten. Funnily, it hardly seems hygienic to me, but after so many years in this business with roaring success, I believe it is not in my place to question his hygiene methods! Crunch up the satay dipped in peanut sauce, and you will agree with me that they are simply heavenly. Besides, it is not common for Chinese to be selling satay, let alone the pork variety. It is usually a Malay cuisine. Apart from that, the Laksa and Cuttle Fish are also worth a try as they are one of the best you can find in Ipoh.

For the curious traveler, you may want to take this little detour. Just before you reach Thean Chun, there is a side-road named Jalan Market. Here, you will find a shop named Sin Seng Fatt that has very good Curry Noodle. So good is their curry that the curry stock is sent to their franchisees in Hong Kong. Again using Thean Chun as a landmark, go further up to the road junction, and here you will see a corner coffee shop named Sin Lean Yee, which has very good Fried Kuey Teow. However be warned, the helpings are small so you can most probably polish off two to three plates in no time. On that note, it pretty much sums up Ipoh Old Town's famous Chinese eateries.

Now, let's check out the delicious fare at Ipoh New Town in Part 2

--------- continued -------------> Part 2

KatoeyLover69
09-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Ipoh - The Chinese Food Haven! ( Part 2)

By Audrey Lim

In this continuing article, I will now bring you on a gourmet expedition to Ipoh New Town. My previous article was on Ipoh Old Town.

Ipoh New Town

If you are a big fan of dim sum, then waste no time and head directly to No. 2, Jalan Dato Tahwil Azar (used to be known as the Ozbourne Street; taxi drivers will know the name) for the best Dim Sum you will ever have. The name of the shop is Restaurant Foh San. This place is so famous that you can now get their frozen foods in most major supermarkets across Malaysia. But of course, nothing compares to the experience of eating in the establishment itself. While it might not have the legacy that spans a few decades like those in Ipoh Old Town, yet it has been around for at least a decade or more.

Be warned that if you go later than 8:00 a.m., you might find it impossible to get a place to seat, and that's on a weekday mind you! Although the restaurant's floor space is pretty big and the tables are aplenty, yet it is still almost impossible getting a table if you are late. So bustling is the place that you will also need a certain amount of patience to eat here, as the waitresses are so busy that you may sometimes need to self-serve. Also, during Mooncake Festival which falls in the month of September each year, the restaurant's signature mooncakes are a must-try. Prices are also reasonable!

It is actually a culture by itself to be seen eating at Restaurant Foh San. For many years, the older folks enjoy an early morning walk and would later head over to the restaurant for their morning cup of Chinese tea, then take a bite or two of the delicious dim sum, and for some, a long puff at their cigarettes or pipes. Despite the mad bustle around them, the older generation seemed oblivious to their surroundings as they enjoy their food and a good chat with their family or friends. Many could while away a few hours just by drinking Chinese tea. And not surprising, many of them also frequent the restaurant on a daily basis. It has become a ritualistic past-time for these folks.

While Restaurant Foh San is the place to head to for breakfast, this other restaurant located near to Foh San is the place to go to if you are feeling hungry at night. Restaurant Lou Wong Tauge Ayam Kuetiau at No. 49 Jalan Yau Tat Shin is a restaurant that is open from evenings till the wee hours of the morning only. It is usually a place people will go to for supper after a night of partying. They serve the infamous Perak kuey teow noodles that promise to make the rest of the noodles from other parts of the country pale in comparison. It is served with an accompaniment of steamed chicken and bean sprouts in soy sauce. It is also known as "Ngar Choi Kai" to the locals and you would not have visited Ipoh till you have feasted on this meal.

Just next door to Restaurant Lou Wong is a shop that sells an assortment of Chinese biscuits as well as the famous Tambun Pomelo that you can buy for yourself, friends and relatives. In fact if you walk around the area you will chance upon many more of such shops that will offer you very competitive prices. Just be ready to haggle a tad bit. While such shops exist in other states in the country, Ipoh is where it all began - so you are actually at the core of where this trade started.

Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant is another popular spot for people holding Chinese weddings and birthdays. It is located at 57-65 Jalan Verasamy (Verasamy Street). Of course, you may also eat there without celebrations of sorts. Just be aware that it might get quite noisy on weekends as there will be wedding dinners held there. Safer bet would be on weekdays but usually there would be some form of event at the restaurant as well. The food is on the pricey side but well worth the visit. Remember to try their signature prawn dish known as the Kou Hai. The rest of the fare is pretty good as well but of course, don't forget the prawns!

Let me share a personal and amusing incident which took place at Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant. I had one of my wedding dinners at Pusing Public. I said "one of" because I had two. One was held at my hometown which is in Kuala Lumpur and the second one was held at Pusing Public in Ipoh, because the man I am married to hails from Ipoh. As a city girl, I am used to seeing restaurants (especially those in which a wedding dinner is held) as highly civilized places. It is not a place that strangers would wander in by mistake. Amusingly, at my wedding at Pusing Public, halfway through the dinner, a man walked in and came to the main table and offered to sell us lottery tickets. I had a good laugh as these lottery ticket sellers normally solicit around coffee shops only. Apparently, as I was later informed, that it is a trend for incidents like these to take place at smaller locale. There were even people trying to sell us evening editions of newspapers!!!

Okay, enough of that. Moving along to the next destination - Near to SRJK (C) Sam Tet (Sam Tet Chinese Primary School) and St. Michael's Church is an old cinema called Odean which was later converted into a night club named Rainbow City. Most people call this landmark either the Old Odean or Rainbow City. Now it has been taken over by another night club known as Kargo, although I'm not too sure if it is still open or recently closed down. This particular place has a long stretch of hawker stalls that have a large variety of food to choose from. They are open mostly at night but there are some that are opened even from noon. One particular stall that I am very fond of is Stall No. 14 named Hup Heng. There is an opening not too far from this stall that allows you to park your car at the back of the stall (for a small fee of course). You can have your meals under the shady coolness of the tall bamboo trees swaying in the gentle breeze and a big old tree that shelters you from the equatorial heat and humidity of Malaysia. Even on the hottest days, eating here is a cooling and comfortable experience. Hup Heng serves Chinese dishes like sweet and sour pork, bitter gourd with chicken in black bean sauce, hot-plate tofu and a whole lot more, served appropriately with rice. So far everything I have tried has yet to disappoint! Oh, and not forgetting, the bill will bring a smile to your face.

Speaking of bill, you will soon notice a trend. Food is very cheap in Ipoh. Compared to Kuala Lumpur, you will find a dip of 30 to 40%, so eat your hearts out with no worries!

------------------ continued --------------> 3

KatoeyLover69
09-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Ipoh - The Chinese Food Haven! ( Part 3)

By Audrey Lim

And now, for the final article in this 3-part food rendezvous! We have covered various locations from Ipoh Old Town and New Town. Now, let's head to Ipoh Garden South and Canning Garden, and some of the outskirts places for a complete experience.

Ipoh Garden South and Canning Garden

Apart from the Old and New Town, Ipoh has many other great places for a feast of your lifetime. In the suburbs of Ipoh city centre are Ipoh Garden and Canning Garden. Majority of the residents are Chinese in this area, as such; the cuisine are mostly Chinese as well. Wooley's Food and Amusement Centre (but nothing really amusing about the place, to be honest) is a notable place in Canning Garden. A food court of sorts, it houses a large variety of food under one roof. My favorite is the Ipoh Chee Cheong Fun, which is another Ipoh original. It is a kind of flat noodles that is flavored with sliced mushroom and minced pork sauce, and is usually eaten with preserved green chili. The whole ensemble is complete with a sprinkle with sesame seeds and fried shallots. Another must-have at Wooley's is the ABC dessert which is also another Ipoh original. ABC stands for Air Batu Campur (Ice Mix) which is exactly like its namesake. It is made up of a bowl of sinfully delightful mixture of red bean, cendol (green strands of pandan flavoured rice flour), jelly, peanuts and palm seed kernel topped with shaved ice, rose syrup, evaporated milk and corn. For the more health conscience, there is a fruit variant you can order.

Just across the street from Wooley's is Anika Selera or better known as Gourmet Square. This place is for seafood lovers. Not to be missed are the excellent Sweet and Sour Crabs, Marmite Crab and Fried Balitong (a kind of mollusk). Eating Fried Balitong is an "art form" as a lot of sucking is required. Sucking the shellfish on the wrong end will yield nothing. So have fun with it! Apart from seafood, Gourmet Square is also popular for good Yong Tau Foo, which is basically vegetables and tofu stuffed with fish paste and then fried or steamed. Around the same vicinity is Kao Lee Steamboat Restaurant that is located at No. 48 & 50 Lengkok Canning in Ipoh Garden. This place offers one of the best steamboats spreads in town. With a decent price tag to boot, you will definitely enjoy this unique experience that dates back to the 18th century in Chinese culture.

Moving across the highway to Ipoh Garden South, there is a corner coffee shop that is different from your usual coffee shops. This place offers some very good Tong Sui, also known as sweet soup desserts. There is a large variety of desserts here that can only be found in Ipoh. The name of the shop is Pusat Makanan Chha Yong and the address is No. 2 Tingkat Ipoh II. The place also has pretty good chicken rice stall that opens till the late afternoons.

Down the road from Chha Yong is another corner lot coffee shop (note: it is common for coffee shops in Malaysia to occupy corner lots of shops) called Mee Sun that has a stall that sells a variety of Chinese dumplings called Jhung. These dumplings are made of glutinous rice stuffed with an assortment of savory delights wrapped in bamboo leaf which is then steamed to perfection. The aroma from the steamed dumplings will tease your senses and excite your taste buds. A dumpling can be so filling that some people eat this as a meal by itself. At the same shop, there is also another noteworthy stall that makes very good Clear Soup Seafood Noodles that packs a real punch to the taste buds. Yet again, food that is not to be missed.

Closer to the entrance of Ipoh Garden East (still in Ipoh Garden South) is a corner restaurant called Han City. The food here is superb especially the Braised Hand of Pork, which is so tender and smooth that it is a dish to die for. The down side is that this particular dish is only available in the evenings and sometimes on weekends only and they are in real short supply. Another notable dish at Han City is the Assam Squid (tangy and spicy sauce).

Here and There

In my experience, Ipoh is a city teeming with undiscovered food gems. While the above are some of the must-try places, yet I cannot ignore other restaurants/stalls that have equally great food, many of which I have yet to mention.

One of these places is Restaurant Sun Yeong Wai, which is situated at No. 17& 19 Jalan Ampang. This restaurant serves some of the best roast ducks that I have ever eaten. They come in a different flavor/blends such as herbal, pei pah, and original. Each has a distinctly different taste to it, but all mouth-watering nonetheless.

Just a few doors away from Restaurant Sun Yeong Wai is another very famous Chinese biscuit shop. Their Heong Piang (means fragrant biscuit) is, in my opinion, the benchmark for other similar biscuits around the country. The biscuit is crunchy and flaky on the outside whilst the inside is filled with a deliciously sweet sticky paste. They are baked fresh everyday, so ask the attendant for the freshest batch just out of the oven if you really want to experience the true meaning of "freshly baked". Other kinds of biscuits in this shop are also unique and a lot of people buy them by the baskets. You can pretty much say that these are some of the suitable souvenirs to bring home to, as it encapsulates the idea that Ipoh is a food haven! Best of all, these biscuits are fairly cheap compared to other similar commercialized brands.

Moving along to some Sze Chuan food! There is a very good Sze Chuan Restaurant located in Fair Park (there is only one). It's located close to the Ipoh Indra Mulia Indoor Stadium. They serve some very authentic Sze Chuan-style dishes that can only be described as heavenly. Don't forget to order the deep fried "Man Tou" or Chinese "Pau" and Sze Chuan fried long beans. These are signature dishes at this establishment.

On that note, I will conclude this article. Make sure that if you do drop by to Ipoh, you will have to be adventurous and daring to try a variety of food. If not, you will merely be missing out on some of the best cuisine that you will ever find around the globe - and that's no exaggeration!

Cheers!

Published on 12/11/03

KatoeyLover69
09-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Maps of Ipoh :-

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull8.htm

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull7.htm

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull4.htm

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull5.htm

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull2.htm

http://ipoh.com.my/map/ipohfv/mapfull3.htm

KatoeyLover69
09-06-2006, 06:08 PM
For those who wants to know more about Ipoh and the happenings, please log on to :-

Ipoh Forum

http://forum.ipoh.com.my/forum/

holymannn
17-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi bro,

WIll be in ipoh tomorrow night around 10pm. Will be staying in Grand view hotel. IT will be great if someone of you bring me to jalan jalan and have some fun. :)

holymannn
17-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Hi bro, Is there a pick and go place in ipoh? Please recommend. Normally what is the damage for overnight?

KatoeyLover69
17-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Bro KTL,

36 Jalan Horley, Ipoh

Clean room and the hotel is built and openned for business in 1998. Rates for a simple room with a single queen size bed with hot shower and Astro TV] going for RM 69. Sometimes you will need to book a little more expensive room at RM 79 due to this RM 69 room is very popular with travelling salesmen. I am a regular staying over in this hotel. You need to take a taxi to cheong along Jalan Kampar.

BTW, what bro Superbaby recommended is a run down hotel [Hotel Fairlane] but this hotel is quite near the cheong places [You & Me, 88, Taiwan]. Want?

Does anybody have any comments on the following hotels in Ipoh, in terms of room rates, room condition and location of the hotels :-

* Ritz Garden Hotel
* Ipoh City Hotel
* New Caspian Hotel
* Merloon Hotel
* Regal Lodge
* Robin Inn
* Lucky Hotel

I am looking for a clean budget hotel with room rates from RM 60 to RM 90nett

Your_Fath3r
27-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Hi Guys

Going to Ipoh on biz next month. Total noob here so just want some advice. Anything I should be wary of or look out for when visiting those HC introduced in this thread and what are their opening hours?

watchman
05-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Hi Guys

Going to Ipoh on biz next month. Total noob here so just want some advice. Anything I should be wary of or look out for when visiting those HC introduced in this thread and what are their opening hours?

Go to Regal Lodge. Is newer n majority chicks r from Robin Spa. If u lookin for a nice place to relax n dip into a hot pool, try other place. Just want 2 unload, try UNME, opposite of MGS school. Thai babes.

Your_Fath3r
07-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Go to Regal Lodge. Is newer n majority chicks r from Robin Spa. If u lookin for a nice place to relax n dip into a hot pool, try other place. Just want 2 unload, try UNME, opposite of MGS school. Thai babes.

Well my MY counterpart got me a room at the excelsior hotel. Since I've not been there before, I have no idea where that is. Hopefully its close to places U guys recommended. Opening hours for these places any idea. I saw a post stating 9am-9pm does it applies to all???

pomrakthai
07-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Well my MY counterpart got me a room at the excelsior hotel. Since I've not been there before, I have no idea where that is. Hopefully its close to places U guys recommended. Opening hours for these places any idea. I saw a post stating 9am-9pm does it applies to all???

Excelsior Hotel is very far away from cheong places! I heard that it has FL lurking at the hotel's lobby, but I have not tried that before.:rolleyes:

watchman
07-07-2006, 10:23 PM

Excelsior rooms r small n old. U sur u r good buddies with ur fren? Anyway location is right in the middle of the town. Can 'jalan-jalan cari makan' after midnight.
If u like Malays ladies, can always try Coliseum KTV, if my memory serve right. Perpare to pay 'heavy' finez. Lucky KTV( used 2 b Deluxe KTV) ain't wat it use 2 b.
But I'm not quite uptodate on this. Mayb some bros can help.
Juz enjoy the great food there. Wonder if Titiwangsa still active????

Your_Fath3r
11-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Actually its SOP for staff to be booked into that hotel since its nearest to the workplace. Dun think I can go for FLs. Just found out I might have to share the room with a colleague from another country.

selim
11-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Fairpark Hotel.

Rate : RM70 to RM90. Family Suite: RM120 to RM150.

HC/Karaoke/Disco: At the back of the Hotel, same building.

Note: 2 OKT operate there, Viet, PRC and Uzbek (individual Room). But price highier than KL 10%.

pomrakthai
11-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Fairpark Hotel.

Rate : RM70 to RM90. Family Suite: RM120 to RM150.

HC/Karaoke/Disco: At the back of the Hotel, same building.

Note: 2 OKT operate there, Viet, PRC and Uzbek (individual Room). But price highier than KL 10%.

Bro Selim,

Can one get to taste the Uzbek even if not staying over in that run-down hotel [Fairlane Park, along Jalan Kampar, if I am not mistaken]?

selim
11-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Bro Selim,

Can one get to taste the Uzbek even if not staying over in that run-down hotel [Fairlane Park, along Jalan Kampar, if I am not mistaken]?

Fairpark Hotel in Fair Park, near to Ipoh Garden South and Stadium, not in Jln Kampar.

If I'm not mistaken too, in Jln Kampar is Hotel Fairmont or Hotel FairLane. Such run down hotel not my taste also, hahahhah.

Fair Park Hotel Sdn Bhd
No. 85, Jln Kamaruddin Isa, Fair Park, 31400 Ipoh, Perak
Phone: 05-548 8666

pomrakthai
11-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Fairpark Hotel in Fair Park, near to Ipoh Garden South and Stadium, not in Jln Kampar.

If I'm not mistaken too, in Jln Kampar is Hotel Fairmont or Hotel FairLane. Such run down hotel not my taste also, hahahhah.

Fair Park Hotel Sdn Bhd
No. 85, Jln Kamaruddin Isa, Fair Park, 31400 Ipoh, Perak
Phone: 05-548 8666

Thanks for the correction, bro Selim.

Wowwee...Ipoh Garden South!! thats where the actions are. Must try..must try...

yinyang
11-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Excelsior Hotel is very far away from cheong places! I heard that it has FL lurking at the hotel's lobby, but I have not tried that before.:rolleyes:
Senor PRT,
Swear I did not see any FLs lurking at lobby in my April outing to Ipoh leh. And NEVER try the inhouse massage. Sucks big time, no can choose. Kena old granny and my junior did not rise to occassion. Some more I refused the "gratis" bath after (included in package).

As mission failed, and my appetite unsatiated, I ventured to spa at big hotel opposite (Hyuen or something similiar). As I told you before in SG, got a 1.5hrs real thai (wat po trained) rubdown from puying illegal immigrant. My 1st but great experience... err but no hanky panky.

For some beers and laughs, try Stairway pub at Green City park (forget liao) 5mins away. Beer waitress can sit down with you. Canto pop style live band, singers. :)

dc8888
11-07-2006, 08:03 PM
fairpark hotel HC got power meh...?? got any Bro tried before ?? got FR.?
went to those small papaya farm somewhere near the Y2k .. also can drink and plug papaya... damage.. cheap cheap.. one jug only 30.. plug papaya free.. and if you handsome enug can get some kukujau massage:)

DRYDUST
12-07-2006, 09:05 AM
went to those small papaya farm somewhere near the Y2k .. also can drink and plug papaya... damage.. cheap cheap.. one jug only 30.. plug papaya free.. and if you handsome enug can get some kukujau massage:)

fren, i was there evry CNY but never heard of this...free papaya farm, what species huh...malaysia best? r u from ipoh?

dc8888
12-07-2006, 10:51 AM
got lah.. those dark dark shop somewhere around the y2k area... my salesman bought me there..
of course plug already you tip as you wish..
we drink quite a lot...
i think they get a small +++en from selling the jug... so can plug before order lor.. anyway.. last trip to ipoh went to this pub called the eighties... behind jusco.. all SYT.. or some VSYT...all around 18-19 ..very fun to play and drink with.. but no actions after that... make you feel like a young man again.

DRYDUST
12-07-2006, 01:57 PM
thanks...will drop by on my next trip:)...but they open for happy hours(4 onwards?)

dc8888
12-07-2006, 08:27 PM
aaa... bro.. the eighties open afternoon... only got batang bar tender and auntie cleaner... after 7pm.. got chance to tcss with this SYt.. good time after 830pm.. before 11pm.. after 11pm.. all hero with be around and the Syt no time to entertain you odi.. cause you almost mabuk and the new comer can buy more beer..
then loud music start after that if you like to stay for head bagging ...

the dark place generally MILf .. but can lah.. after 12 very noisy.. better go early while music is still soft.. can tcss first.. later at night can play mahjong on her body ... and let her butt do the massaging dance for you little bro down there. generally damage very minimum... 100 buck you will die inside..

willywee80
12-07-2006, 11:27 PM
bro drydust,

there are quite a few pubs bhind Y2K that serve papayas..

whenever i go back also will frequent..like what bro 888 mentioned, RM 100, you can "tah mah jung" until "east come west & chung, fatt, pak all come out" hehehhe...

pomrakthai
13-07-2006, 12:51 AM
fairpark hotel HC got power meh...?? got any Bro tried before ?? got FR.?
went to those small papaya farm somewhere near the Y2k .. also can drink and plug papaya... damage.. cheap cheap.. one jug only 30.. plug papaya free.. and if you handsome enug can get some kukujau massage

Bro dc8888:

I dont seem to know the whereabout of this "Y2K" ?? Can tell me the location [is it located in Green Town?]

BTW, do you mean "pluck" [ pick fruits] or "plug" [stuff something in] ...so no FJ lah, rite? ;)

Thanks.

DRYDUST
13-07-2006, 08:56 AM
thanks bro dc8 & willy.....later if i cant win the mahjong game there then i go taiwan play ginrummy:D

professor, this y2k is just behind j.jusco

pomrakthai
13-07-2006, 09:53 AM
thanks bro dc8 & willy.....later if i cant win the mahjong game there then i go taiwan play ginrummy:D

professor, this y2k is just behind j.jusco

Thanks Bro Drydust,

I know where is Jusco and now I know where is Y2K.
Cheers.:D

willywee80
13-07-2006, 03:15 PM
bro pomrakthai,

y2k not much action wan unless u can onz the patrons..:)

but the sleazy pubs around there are all papaya stalls..consider mini fruit orchard lar there..

DRYDUST
13-07-2006, 04:47 PM
bro willy...u from ipoh ah? nex time i find u for tcss can ah?

dc8888
13-07-2006, 08:50 PM
one more action place in ipoh mali.
the highway leading somewhere to klebang or chemor got some factory there.. midnight those indo worker will sit at the bus stop area for viewing and if the price is right .. she will be yours for the night.. but the quality you know lah.. only for the mabuk ..those with SR quality in mind then you have to drink more before you proceed.........:D

dc8888
13-07-2006, 08:54 PM
if after 12 taiwan also no mahjong table open for you , then you have to proceed to ocean... where the sheman belong........

willywee80
13-07-2006, 09:17 PM
bro,

bhind ocean dun play lar..those shim looks like pontianak...

dc8888
14-07-2006, 02:28 PM
fairpark hotel got one fun pub aka karaoke.. the ktv room got local FL butterflies all over..
last trip there was months ago.. got one name jas with a rose tatto on the left breast.. very frenly.. our boss got bjj inside.. barley juice all over the rose..damn shiok..
don't know whether still in business??

heard that shutter 8 got 100 or more PRc reporting for duty odi.. much check out next trip.....;)

pomrakthai
14-07-2006, 03:05 PM
fairpark hotel got one fun pub aka karaoke.. the ktv room got local FL butterflies all over..
last trip there was months ago.. got one name jas with a rose tatto on the left breast.. very frenly.. our boss got bjj inside.. barley juice all over the rose..damn shiok..
don't know whether still in business??

heard that shutter 8 got 100 or more PRc reporting for duty odi.. much check out next trip.....;)

Walaueh, Chinese invasion of Ipoh!

Ipoh is getting hotter nowadays. Any Thai FL's for overnight or not?

willywee80
14-07-2006, 04:42 PM
bro 8888,

u r correct about fair park,,but that place gonna close down soon and shift to greentown..but the FL there quite teruk one except 1 or 2 lar..

meanwhile shuttle 8 is now full of PRC..last weekend i went but too bad prior to my visit got raid so no action..went home empty handed..hehee

dc8888
14-07-2006, 08:03 PM
thai FL in ipoh... beware... some of them just like you and me .Bless with a sword that have endless bullet

pomrakthai
14-07-2006, 09:16 PM
thai FL in ipoh... beware... some of them just like you and me .Bless with a sword that have endless bullet

Aiyoyo...kateoy.....ne? sum pah pah :eek:

selim
15-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Very Big Wind in Ipoh this TWO weeks, a lot of foreign workers come down to KL liao. KL now safe.

** beware of Foreign product, Use Malaysia Products (Belilah Barangan Buatan Malaysia).

For those who pm me for Uzbekz, pls leave down yr phone no., my friends in Ipoh will call you to meet-up first (For protecting Port), few of the brother contact no. already pass to my friends, he will contact u all (OKT in Ipoh is a Malay Guy, not to be worried).

KatoeyLover69
15-07-2006, 03:00 PM
heard that shutter 8 got 100 or more PRc reporting for duty odi.. much check out next trip.....

Bro,

Where is Shutter8 ?

KatoeyLover69
15-07-2006, 03:03 PM

Tell me where the shemales hang around in ipoh so that I know how to avoid them ............. if not, suay suay book Thai FL only to find out that we have to do ' sword fighting ' ! :D

itsabt6x
15-07-2006, 03:22 PM
hi bros...im heading to ipoh tuesday for 1 nite only......staying at excelsior...can tell where got good overnite FL lobang? need to be discreet as colleague will be staying at same hotel...so only can roam after midnite....:D

btw, wats the damage...??? many tx!

dc8888
17-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Bro,

Where is Shutter8 ?

you find ipoh parade in town and go striaght till you see the round about.. turn 3 pm.. shutter 8 will be at your left side..

dc8888
17-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Tell me where the shemales hang around in ipoh so that I know how to avoid them ............. if not, suay suay book Thai FL only to find out that we have to do ' sword fighting ' ! :D

'
the most 'beautiful 'sheman will be at the end of Yang kalsom road.. next to a hotel.. cheap one.. cannot remember the name.. but you will not miss it.. they will wave at you once you stop
some stand at the shop lot near ocean..
got some at the 7 eleven area next the old cinema..
fren.. some of them got really good boob.. can stop your car there.. pay 5 buck.. squeeze and QC them..

dc8888
17-07-2006, 10:09 AM
hi bros...im heading to ipoh tuesday for 1 nite only......staying at excelsior...can tell where got good overnite FL lobang? need to be discreet as colleague will be staying at same hotel...so only can roam after midnite....:D

btw, wats the damage...??? many tx!

after midnight you can only pcc in your toilet..
your need to camp a few night in those hot night spot before you can get something.. all hc closed leow..
if you dun't mind the sheman , then they will be awake till morning.

itsabt6x
17-07-2006, 11:18 AM
after midnight you can only pcc in your toilet..
your need to camp a few night in those hot night spot before you can get something.. all hc closed leow..
if you dun't mind the sheman , then they will be awake till morning.

aiyo...like that aah.... :( :(

ipohmali
18-07-2006, 03:27 AM
Hey bros,

i'm new here , so be kind okay, :) ,

any of you heard of local FL MILFs at Hotel Exxxxxxior? I heard the HC there has some of these goodies there during the weekdays during working hours???

any infos?? thanks

Ipohmali

dc8888
18-07-2006, 08:57 PM
bro ipoh mali .. can you please check it out and post FR here.. maybe next time when we are in ipoh can do the QC since you are in ipoh.
i think there is a new opened hc there,,.. but not sure the hc got milf or not.

dc8888
18-07-2006, 09:03 PM
latest sungkai got papaya farm too.. check it out.. is at the town area.. you won't miss it.. small town..
some of them got PRc leh..
knn.. now papaya farm got watermelon from china odi...:D

aroymakmak
18-07-2006, 09:12 PM
What a shame that ipoh dont have any papaya farm with tom yam or PRC. All i see onlt NL and the quality also quite bad.

xaviour
18-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Hi Ipoh Bro, I might be passing by soon, any old bird to guide around and have a drink together maybe?

DeKuip
19-07-2006, 08:59 AM
Very Big Wind in Ipoh this TWO weeks, a lot of foreign workers come down to KL liao. KL now safe.

Bro Sifu,

Long time no see leh... join us next gathering boh?

DRYDUST
19-07-2006, 09:01 AM
What a shame that ipoh dont have any papaya farm with tom yam or PRC. All i see onlt NL and the quality also quite bad.

fren...u got $ or not...the prc / tomyam spit only can get u drown...lei ji mou:D

ipohmali
19-07-2006, 10:44 AM
bro ipoh mali .. can you please check it out and post FR here.. maybe next time when we are in ipoh can do the QC since you are in ipoh.
i think there is a new opened hc there,,.. but not sure the hc got milf or not.

Yup Bro DC8888,
will go an check it out my self since no other feedback from bros here,

will send FR here soon,

RGDS
Ipohmali.

dc8888
19-07-2006, 10:55 AM
shutter 8 got prc serve papaya
collesum got tom yum papaya.
you got money boh??

ipohmali
19-07-2006, 07:08 PM
you got money boh??

Well Bro DC8888,

yup i know about shuttle 8 and colisium, but me being born and raised in ipoh, well worry to bump into someone mah, :) get what i mean... so perfer to cheong during office hours lorr. of course.

went up to excelsior today, 3 rd floor, entrance a lot fo gym equipement, so went in, there is one old man sitting there, i went in to have a look, nothing interesting... and so very quiet... the guy alos didnt bother to entertain, so after a minute or so, i blah!!!

then went over to ritz garden... proceed to first floor at where the kopitiam is, ordered a cup of coffee, wow, i see a lot of SYT going in and out of the lounge. then also a lot of public ppl walking by up there, car sales man, bank officers etc etc... there, didnt bother to approach them today, so after finish my coffee, i also blah,

will go back another day and survey...

Ipohmali

DeKuip
20-07-2006, 02:07 AM
you got money boh??

wah... tot u are only active in KL? How can Ipoh u oso have lobang? hahaha...

yslguy
20-07-2006, 02:51 AM
Rarely drive alone pass ipoh. Since have chance Stop by taiwan for old memoir.
OKT intro a mix blood say serv gud so test it out. Dark siam mix chineese.
Front back cat bath & not touching ass hole ar. Under pwr suction bj. But friendly attitude.3 post. Change and explode with doggie.
No. 19
look 5
body5 30 b
ar 3 like nvr did.
Bj 5 try hard
fj 5 tried few post.
Rtf nup coz too far 4 me.
Thx.

dc8888
20-07-2006, 09:37 AM
bro Dekuip.. i cambodia also got lobang ler...you want??:)

DeKuip
21-07-2006, 08:19 PM
bro Dekuip.. i cambodia also got lobang ler...you want??:)

Thanks bro, but cambodia no plan yet... if got tasty NL i dont mind loh!! kekeke...

hmmm... see u are short of 2 points to have power....

dc8888
21-07-2006, 09:03 PM
thank you so much , now i got power odi..
end of the month got actions sure post FR

DeKuip
22-07-2006, 03:33 PM
thank you so much , now i got power odi..
end of the month got actions sure post FR

huh?? I haven up u woh! I said only u are short of 2 points... suddenly u have the needed 2 points! :confused: hahaha.. anyway, i will up u later.

dc8888
24-07-2006, 07:23 PM
new in place to drink and camp..
was in ipoh weekend.. checking this place name ER.. yes Emergency room...
well is fun pub.. got some syt here and there.. but too bad no time to camp too long.. got some other business to do.
then after that went shutter 8 and practise play mahjong.. much more practical.. no time to camp .. but you have to pay. No much fun.. cause the PRc this one cannot that one cannot.. almost pcc and mark her with barley.
overall session.. not satisfactory.:eek:

Your_Fath3r
26-07-2006, 04:34 PM
My first FR, dun blame me if its a lousy read. Was in Ipoh last 3 days. Went over to Regal Lodge since it was the closest to my hotel. Only one gal left when I got there(around 9pm) her name was....... sorry cant remember. Room was ok.

Name:???
Face: 7/10
Boobs: A Cup
Body: 6/10(slightly plump)
Skill: 1/10

Was told she was new to the industry I thought what the hell just give her a try, cant be bothered to wait. Standard Bathe then proceeded to work, she was pretty chatty. In which case, no BJ, the Foreplay, FJ, etc. was pretty amateurish as expected but I cant fault her for the lack of trying. Only plus point was that her pussy was damn tight, like screwing a virgin. I saw 1 rather pretty gal when I came out, might want to give her a try if I go there again.

KLKOOL
27-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Your_Fath3r ... skill 1/10 ... dat is no better than PCC leh :rolleyes: So bad arr ???

Your_Fath3r
27-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Like dead fish dun know how to do anything. If you're into teaching, you'll probably like her. But I'll give her 10/10 for effort. Dun know at least she's willing to try but half the time its pretty frustrating. She had to tempt my little brother back up on at least 1 occasion. Probably why I gave her a low mark. I think a fairer score should be 4/10. cant seem to edit the post. End up going back to the old Missionary position. Kinda funny if I think about it. Like doing it for the first time all over again.

She's friendly, nice and quite accomodating, just lacking in the skill department. I may actually go back and try her out again some time in the future after she gain some experience but not anything soon. Maybe its just me, I'm more used to doing it with more experienced women

dc8888
27-07-2006, 07:33 PM
how long is your short biz trip in ipoh...
go try taiwan in jalan kampar... economical bonk but nice.. just like the economical rice in ipoh... take all your hunger away with a small price tag:)

yslguy
28-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Along that road got another place called tai kar jie. Another economical place. After taiwan bonk was not sextified. So come here. Saw one fair lady with nice face. So booked her. Nice firm tall body with long leg just my taste yeah. Her bbbj was powerful. Any fresh cheongster would cum easily.
Bonk her in 5 post. Turn till she say headache haha.
FR No. 12 kinda forgot liao
look 8
body 8 tall

yslguy
28-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Fr in tai kar jie (cont.)
no 12
look 8 with a sexy tiny mole at lip
body 8 tall slim b cub
bbbj 7.5
fj 7 accomodating
rtf maybe even it is far but cheap

pomrakthai
28-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Along that road got another place called tai kar jie. Another economical place. After taiwan bonk was not sextified. So come here. Saw one fair lady with nice face. So booked her. Nice firm tall body with long leg just my taste yeah. Her bbbj was powerful. Any fresh cheongster would cum easily.
Bonk her in 5 post. Turn till she say headache haha.
FR No. 12 kinda forgot liao
look 8
body 8 tall

Bro yslguy:

Along that stretch of Jalan Kampar, there are 4 HC belonging to the same boss. They are ranked in terms of selection, number of girls, grade and of course the attitude of those OKT's.

[1] Taiwan HC is the flag ship with far too many girls at certain time of the year when the big wind is not blowing! It used to have a good selection of high grade puyings whom the OKT's claimed that they were Sabahans! what a joke as they dont even speak BM and dun even knwo what is Kota Kinabalu! The boss used to put a good selection in Taiwan HC hence those OKT's are always lansi. Sometimes you cant stand their attitudes.

[2] Next I would say is 88 HC but recently due to its proximity with Taiwan HC, many 88 girls are being directed to Taiwan HC for back ups! The OKT's in 88 are better [I would say it is the second best after U & Me]. It used to have an angpai called Sakura who is from Pontian. Very nice body and excellent blow job! She has left and I dont know where she had gone to :(

[3] Big Sister [Tai Kar jie] HC is the lousiest with bad looking girls and bad attitude OKT's. Even the WL are bad too in attitudes. Not often I could get a nice WL in Tai Kat Jie HC. This HC used to have a very professional Bentong girl who performs "wild cat scratching technique" to excite you!! Now that she is gone and with those lousy attitude girls..blah..I hate to visit this HC :mad:

[4] The cheapo joint is U & ME which is openned from 0900 hrs to 2100 hrs to cater to those early birds or shift workers! They are mainly of low grade WL's and often well stocked with Chapati instead of CKT or YTF. Last time it used to be a joint for Thai girls. Surprisingly those OKTs there never claim that those puyings are Sabahans! They will just say "Siam mooi". Well mannered and helpful OKTs stationed there. The price is cheaper by RM 10 that is RM 70 per session. I like to take those Thai puyings as they will give me a good massage after the F sessions.

I used to stop over in Ipoh for both types of chicken..but I have not visited Ipoh during my recent trips to Penang, as I now fancy Penang more..actually you can get Ipoh WL's in Penang [Penang Thye Wan's 126 is from Pasir Pinji Ipoh] and not in Ipoh. They also dun want to be booked by their neighbours or relatives in Ipoh mah!

Citigem
02-08-2006, 12:35 AM
Dear all,

Anyone here knows whether Robin Spa and Hillcity resume their services or not? Very miss that place.

yslguy
02-08-2006, 10:48 PM
bro pomrakthai,

wah u really the tai kor in ipoh, know lots of bases ..
must learn from you then .. hehe

Thanks for the info :) for sure will check the place if got chance ...

ministry
05-08-2006, 11:30 AM
The KTV that I enjoyed most is Typhoon KTV...had a great time and great $value!!! Mostly are very sporting PRCs...SYT types.

dc8888
07-08-2006, 05:52 PM
mana itu typhoon ktv...got fr,??? how cheap is cheap for you...??next round ipoh can go and check out..

ministry
07-08-2006, 10:56 PM
In Ipoh...there is only one round-about with water fountain...Typhoon is just next to the roundabout (can't remember the road name)...but all taxi uncles will know. The place has a disco, pub and KTV.

No room charges...package starts from $198 ringgit (with 6 jugs of beer and fruits, etc)....$50 rin for mummy....girls no charges...just your own tips. Mainly PRCs.

:)

KLKOOL
08-08-2006, 10:50 AM
I think you are referring to the KTV in Shutter8 that was called TT previously.
Wah... bro... ur info not bad horr ... :p ... until Ipoh Mali...

sgarsemen
12-08-2006, 09:02 AM
I think you are referring to the KTV in Shutter8 that was called TT previously.

Bro,
Mind telling more.....
Do there serve onsite or can ta pau..... :D

dc8888
12-08-2006, 09:05 AM
shutter 8 prc are all for ta pau... if you got $$$... if you camp there long enug can be your GF also.. of course need $$$ for such a high maintainence habit.....:D

KLKOOL
12-08-2006, 09:22 AM
shutter 8 prc are all for ta pau... if you got $$$... if you camp there long enug can be your GF also.. of course need $$$ for such a high maintainence habit.....:D

So what is the damage to tarpau from Shutter 8 ? LT and ST ? GF dun wan horr... bonk buddy can :p

dc8888
12-08-2006, 09:37 AM
u wait till 3 am ... 150 to 200 , very gfe odi.. that is for st.. but usually the PRC too tired to go home.. will stay on..
if you place is nice and clean..

DRYDUST
14-08-2006, 10:53 AM
u wait till 3 am ... 150 to 200 , very gfe odi.. that is for st.. but usually the PRC too tired to go home.. will stay on..
if you place is nice and clean..

fren, how bout during CNY? any chance to camp there?:)

dc8888
14-08-2006, 11:54 AM
fren... cny.. inlaw camp in pj... normal day can lah..;)
anyway.. china man said do not shit and eat at the same place. Ipoh too small for a family man to cheong without being noticed..
can only bonk and run... camping and girlfrening way too risky.

DRYDUST
14-08-2006, 01:01 PM
fren... cny.. inlaw camp in pj... normal day can lah..;)
anyway.. china man said do not shit and eat at the same place. Ipoh too small for a family man to cheong without being noticed..
can only bonk and run... camping and girlfrening way too risky.

haha..understood:D ...anyway i can only go camping during CNY...other days just enuf time to go hit & run...btw i m wondering whether these prc wil b around during that time...

dc8888
14-08-2006, 04:00 PM
see got big wind or not... but usually the PRc can celebrate CNY with you if you drive BM and got $$$...
no money no talk.:)

DRYDUST
14-08-2006, 05:13 PM
see got big wind or not... but usually the PRc can celebrate CNY with you if you drive BM and got $$$...
no money no talk.:)

haha...i dont drive BM la fren...if i do then i wont b lookin for them alredy;) ...anyway wil try my luck then...thanks bro.

sgarsemen
02-09-2006, 09:25 AM
recently got any new dishes at Tai Wan..... :D
neber go to Robin Spa leh.....
any guidance....

ipohmali
06-09-2006, 01:41 AM
Hey bros,

recently saw that 88 and big sister closed liow!!! any news why???
maybe it's because big wind blowing izzit??? wonder where all the girls go??

rgds
Ipohmali.

dc8888
06-09-2006, 08:58 PM
ipoh got new mayor mah....
new boss new power............

DRYDUST
07-09-2006, 09:06 AM
Hill CT also X shop...Taiwan still good... robin & regal not sure

dc8888
08-09-2006, 08:00 PM
now , ipoh PRc got problem cari makan in ipoh... they migrating to smaller town like setiawan and sungkai , taph and kampar..
got hooked up with one PRc in a hotel..
tell them what time and they she arrived in style...
ni how..??
i must admit those PRc in ipoh area are those rejected stock ... after sg selection then k.l... baru sampai ipoh.. you can imagined the quality,,
but anyhow i qc also lah since is new arrival..
this PRc got something in common initially... looking for BFL fuck intially.. so you give them BFL than what you get in return GFE..
so inside the room , we tcss a bit,.. then we started to FK.. since so GFE odi of course thought BJ no need CD ... KNN,,,.. same same.. cd on BJ ob plastic sausage never a good feel...
so after bj.. thought can fj ..that one also cannot..
so never pj.. jus proceed with my job..
fk and tried a few karma sutra style i learned from SBF.. she can accomodated all that.
as she is light and small , i can carried her up and fj.
not bad of an exp.. but very tiring.
finally came with her sitiing on top of me side way and hugging my thigh..i blow all my soiders inside her as in this position , she can cock screw me well with her thigh juicy pussy. first time tried this position... warning.. do not try on fat chick.

face: 6/10
breast :32b
fk...ok
bj:poor
ar: nil
butt.. round and firm
body : guitar like
weight // 100-110 ilbs
trf. yes
damage 150
cim ... cannot... but she said can come on butt or breast