PDA

View Full Version : No entry for PUSSY and access granted for ASS?

JoyStick
03-07-2005, 08:12 AM
Hi al brudders.

I've personally met some girls who would like me to take them in their ass as they wish to remain virgins (in the technical term), so that their hymen remains intact. Not that I mind, but its just food for thought that should you ever marry a girl with an intact hymen, that does not necessarily mean that she is all that innocent. Who knows, maybe she got her ass drilled instead?

Anyone here experienced likewise? ;)

JoyStick
03-07-2005, 08:26 AM
Sorry brudders........there seems to be a duplicate thread on this topic being posted while I was doing my edits and there is no options for the poll. I had selected two options for polling, but it does not seem to appear.

Sorry for the duplicate thread. :o

MMM88
04-07-2005, 12:58 AM
Sorry brudders........there seems to be a duplicate thread on this topic being posted while I was doing my edits and there is no options for the poll. I had selected two options for polling, but it does not seem to appear.

Sorry for the duplicate thread. :o

Bro....should post tis tread at the Adult Discussion about sex.....cheers ;)

JoyStick
04-07-2005, 07:03 AM
Bro....should post tis tread at the Adult Discussion about sex.....cheers ;)

No lah......it was actually intended to be a poll with two options.

1) Yes, I've have partners that only allow anal and not normal pussy sex to remain virgins.

2) No, these womena are an urban legend.

Too bad I mucked up the polls during the setting up of this thread.

Apologies. :o

Freestyler69
08-07-2005, 03:58 PM
No lah......it was actually intended to be a poll with two options.

1) Yes, I've have partners that only allow anal and not normal pussy sex to remain virgins.

2) No, these womena are an urban legend.

Too bad I mucked up the polls during the setting up of this thread.

Apologies. :o

my vote: B) these are urban legends.. if she offers her ass.. 99.99999% she had had sex in the pussy

whitegals
08-07-2005, 04:31 PM
I've had a gal insist I bang her up the ass. Her own words, "up the ass, no babies."

So, mai tu leow, got KY and ram her... :D

roverSG
08-07-2005, 07:07 PM
my option is neither A nor B ley bro..
ever encounter a girl who love it up the ass as much as her pussy before.
so.. not vigin, and it's not a legend.

JoyStick
08-07-2005, 08:46 PM
I've had a gal insist I bang her up the ass. Her own words, "up the ass, no babies."

So, mai tu leow, got KY and ram her... :D

Wah...very honest and bold girl. GOOD AH! Favourite. :D

whitegals
11-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Wah...very honest and bold girl. GOOD AH! Favourite. :D

Yah, I quite miss Sarah.... She was very up front about sex, no inhibitions whasoever. Once she was wearing vibrating pearls in her pussy during a netball match and I had the remote. Every time she had the ball I'd turn it on and she'd end up dropping the ball, damn farnee. After a few times, her coach thought she was ill and substituted her off and told her to go to the changing room to rest.

I went in with her and we ended up fucking in the shower. :D

Freestyler69
11-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Yah, I quite miss Sarah.... She was very up front about sex, no inhibitions whasoever. Once she was wearing vibrating pearls in her pussy during a netball match and I had the remote. Every time she had the ball I'd turn it on and she'd end up dropping the ball, damn farnee. After a few times, her coach thought she was ill and substituted her off and told her to go to the changing room to rest.

those wer the days too for me.. now old liao..semi retired from such scene cos me no longer sought after stuff..hehehe once i had a bBBj done in the kitchen while some of the gals relatives were here for dinner..

hunks like you aplenty..sob sob.. hehehe

whitegals
11-07-2005, 01:25 PM
hunks like you aplenty..sob sob.. hehehe

saya not hunk, more like a fat tiger... :(

Freestyler69
11-07-2005, 03:07 PM
saya not hunk, more like a fat tiger... :(

that's even worse.. a fat cute tiger... me skinny old dog hahahaha

when ur back in Sg..comeout for TCSS..coffee..i got a few buddies we call ourclu MILF Appreciation Club..hahaha

JoyStick
13-07-2005, 11:56 AM

Now that is way cool!

Very nice girl indeed. ;)

JoyStick
13-07-2005, 11:58 AM
saya not hunk, more like a fat tiger...

Now they are into the cute look liao.

Hunks are not too in demand these days. Partly due to the fact that most gay men are also well groomed and hunky. They might suspect you are guy if you are well dressed and hunky! :eek: :rolleyes:

JoyStick
13-07-2005, 12:02 PM
those wer the days too for me.. now old liao..semi retired from such scene cos me no longer sought after stuff..hehehe once i had a bBBj done in the kitchen while some of the gals relatives were here for dinner..

Some guys have all the luck. :eek:

Some girls are just that good. ;)

whitegals
14-07-2005, 08:04 AM
that's even worse.. a fat cute tiger... me skinny old dog hahahaha

when ur back in Sg..comeout for TCSS..coffee..i got a few buddies we call ourclu MILF Appreciation Club..hahaha

Cheers man, sometime christmas this year lah, I shd expect. Eh you want MILF videos? I can try to send you, but the files damn big, about 200MB. :D

whitegals
14-07-2005, 08:08 AM
Some guys have all the luck.

Some girls are just that good.

Yah, occasionally, I'd still meet the gers that lie there like a piece of wood, or snore and fart in bed. and the type of fart that will wake you up type.... :mad:

JoyStick
14-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Yah, occasionally, I'd still meet the gers that lie there like a piece of wood, or snore and fart in bed. and the type of fart that will wake you up type....

POWER of a different sort. :o

I've had encountered some of the above mentioned before. LL one lah. :confused: