PDA

View Full Version : Beware of gals fm DARK SIDE

beetlebum
19-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Bros, beware of gals fm the Darkside.
Book a, cfm everything, reach destination, cfm via phone again.

Happy happy Go room, b appears. Pretend to be a.
货不对版!still endure! knn, even services provided differs by 一万八千里!

Already make trip down, knn, LL accept whatever was provided.

Not the first time occuring with fm the stable of the Darkside.
And it finally pissed me off enough to post this as warning to the bros in SBF!

kukumalu
19-08-2013, 08:57 PM

Bro. Nothing new. But think ur thread going soon. Name tHe girls. Other bros can be aware.

HiFive
19-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Thanks for sharing...

Ger names will change according to diff stables. .this stable call yuan yuan, same person but call another name...

Nowaday pay money still must see their stinking face...

bigbuffalo
19-08-2013, 10:01 PM
the name DARK SIDE speaks for it self...

beetlebum
19-08-2013, 10:40 PM
i expect pple to delete this thread.. but before that i need to unleash my disappointment

sometimes its these pple who make pple spoil their own rice bowl!

safeskin
20-08-2013, 01:36 AM
I too ever encounter.
Keep it short. Paid full amount and got 50% of the time only.
When ask her wht? Csn giggle and say need to eat before next customer.come.
WTH??

20-08-2013, 12:45 PM
i don't understand why people can accept and endure when its 货不对版. simply walk away, stop this LL/endure practise.

liverpooltv
20-08-2013, 06:02 PM
thanks bro!!

yes i agree.. we should just walk off w/o paying if its totally different.. but u have to make sure u havent do anything to her yet lah..

SexPoweR
20-08-2013, 06:39 PM
go to agree with this brother, sometimes the pic is nice but the girl turns out other wise.

this is one example: keke, i met her and simply walked away. damn the OKT
id: sweetprcbabes

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=386315

wadakok
20-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks for sharing bros. at least we know which okt to avoid. But can anyone share which are the better ones?

beetlebum
20-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Y no walk away?
你有按摩吗?
有!先去洗澡!
Come out after shower =>
趴下,看我的!
Started catbath. Asked for 按摩again,ans:别浪费时间!让你搞还要什么按摩!

Can walk away? Yes, but have to walk in to shower, clean up and walk away.
Did i do it? Nope. Y? Cos already tio con.

My main vibe is not just different person. The main vibe is services rendered!

SexPoweR
21-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Bump up this thread.

Brothers, if u notice girl is not same from what u see, please leave a msg in that thread. Do us a flavor , money is not east to earn

if u see the girl is different just walk away and say wrong person. Keep ur handphone silent mode all the times , i encountered a girl trying to call me on my phone again when i was rejecting and making my way down to the lift lobby.

OKT, please be ethical.

teebs_darklord
21-08-2013, 08:22 AM

Which gal 货不对版? I'm quite curious as all the photos used are 100% real photos.

As for service different from what is stated, pls provide details such as what date and time and gal you booked. Without these details, I cannot investigate and find out what happened.

teebs_darklord
21-08-2013, 08:53 AM
Bro. Nothing new. But think ur thread going soon. Name tHe girls. Other bros can be aware.

So have you gone to visit the gals who were caught at East Coast? :D

kukumalu
21-08-2013, 10:42 AM
So have you gone to visit the gals who were caught at East Coast? :D

Cannot visit. Only see them in Court.

teebs_darklord
21-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Cannot visit. Only see them in Court.

OIC. So U saw them already? :p

kukumalu
21-08-2013, 11:02 AM
OIC. So U saw them already? :p

Yap. Got jail plus fine.

eroticaman
21-08-2013, 01:53 PM
All bros,

Yes come across picture is different with the real person, really turn off but since oredi there just rev the base and go home. It is kind depend on your luck but some picture is tally with the real person. It is like a gamble even some provide good service and some provide service which describe on the net but u wont get it example like service provided frenching,massage,catbath(fm top to toe)...etc !! Well i always wish myself good luck when trying such service and all bros too all the best as there is no guarantee what you get ;)

teochewahpek
21-08-2013, 02:15 PM
like that ah? might as well visit Petain Rd/Flanders Sq budget legal brothels. costs $20 to $50 max. see first before you bonk. but that back alley aircon condenser exhaust & humming sound very sian. :(

ah-miu
21-08-2013, 03:44 PM

Bro not really is their fault ..... Sometime is girl itself cannot handle or customer timing crush with the other customer therefore they ask their sister to take over .....

But sometime if the girl really know what to do they will inform in advance ...... But for most of it they wont bother just ask the sister go and stand in for her .....

must see in different angle ..... everywhere there is good and bad ..... dun because of this one lady and kill the whole ship of lady on the same ship !!!

darkside sometime oso have some good gem .....;)

Acezora
27-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Xin xin from the Dark Secret Sex 727 is like shit, looks very much older, different from the pics in the web, all bull shit, no massage skill, and was quick to offer something fast. So bros, do beware!!!

authenticanie
30-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Bro not really is their fault ..... Sometime is girl itself cannot handle or customer timing crush with the other customer therefore they ask their sister to take over .....

But sometime if the girl really know what to do they will inform in advance ...... But for most of it they wont bother just ask the sister go and stand in for her .....

must see in different angle ..... everywhere there is good and bad ..... dun because of this one lady and kill the whole ship of lady on the same ship !!!

darkside sometime oso have some good gem .....;)

Finally a wise man talking up there.

From a cheongster point of view,it is the girl who massage me,not the OKT. I am sure the OKT ask the gal what service she provide before OKT put up the ad. The gal lie,the okt also cannot punish her since she pay him to advertise.

i waste money when i get a not-so-good ML,i take it as pay for a lesson for being stupid enough to believe all the ads in the forum is genuine ,and for believing the FRs in the thread are real.

I pay a BIG price to know that 9.5 out of 10 ML & FL don't live up to the advertisement in the forum,and 7.5 out 10 FRs are fake. I pay a price to learn to tell what is real FR and what isn't too.

One thing is 100% true...all stables sure have a few REALLY GOOD ML/FL. Even from the Darkside.

HC_LOVER
11-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Try two girls from Ads711 massage are all crap too. The photo are really beautiful and young but actual fact are all the old goose from dong bei. They operate in gang and with at least more than five hand phone in their bags. They operate in famous ba. . .. hotel opposite petrol kiosk and once got a room and how to reject. They do not allow you to wait out side the hotel and check in together. Service are sucks also. Really wasting of money.

stonecold0913
11-09-2013, 10:00 AM
I think it is good to highlight those that are sub-standard so that the OKTs can go and check with the ladies. If a lot of ppl are complaining about the same lady, then I think the OKT should do something about it.

This way we can always keep the standard high..

Kovan8888
13-09-2013, 07:31 AM
Hi bros, this does not happen to girls from the darkside. This applies to girls like Xin Xin from $$$$$$, looks totally different and much older with no massage skill to talk about!

iceiceice
15-09-2013, 03:07 AM
Bros,

understand that such thing happens but frankly speaking, posting direct onto the ladies introduction thread instead of here would be useful to identify as it may hurt other innocent party in the stable. i believe okt will try to resolve and give a satisfying reply or try to rectify it.

however, if okt doesn't reply with justifiable answers then i guess no second visit for all those under them, their business may hurt but thats all....