View Full Version : Cherry from Dragon Cave

jerryboy
10-08-2013, 12:55 AM
My FR for Cherry
( Love / Hate FR to be exact)
- Look:Sweet & Cute; Confirmed
- Body: Fair, petite & smooth complexion; confirmed
- Boobs:34 B; confirmed
- Age:23; should be, as I can't really confirm the exact age.
- Shower: Before & After; don't expect a clean clean bath. Just a very basic to wash your didi and asshole, disappointed as she was wrapped in towel while giving me a bath.
- Soapy BM 胸推 follow by warm water BBBJ 水中萧; Negative, she was wrapped in towel while showering me. Bath was over in less than 2 mins!
- Massage : so so massage while topless; still can accept
- Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ/BJ, Deep Throat & good suction; confirmed Best BBBJ ever.
- Catbath & Boobs Massage : Yes, front & back [Sensually good]; confirmed.
- Autoroam: Yes [World Wide]; confirmed, she will automatically positioned herself while BBBJ to allow you to autoroam both top and bottom.
- Frenching: Subject to chemistry; Negative, even if have I also don't like Frenching.
- CIM/COB/COF:COB:Yes; confirmed, her CIM skill is way above, she will really suck you dry.
- AR; negative feedback, as there was no such service.
- HJ: Magical hands that will make U shoot in no time; confirmed, her HJ is just normal, so so.
- Fingering: Yes [when she high]; can confirmed have but I never tried.
GFE: Yes [High side, not a time watcher]; Confirmed;
- Room:Clean & Cosy; Negative Feedback, as posted by others, the room is in a lousy conditions. Air Con is also not cold enough on a hot day.
- Damage:$120/1.5hrs/2HJ [Include Room/CD]; for 2 BBBJ is $150

Verdict : Abit expensive for the service. For $150 I get 2 x Wonderful BBBJ by a SYT only. Everything else is not up to par. NO AR, Lousy Room, Massage is so so, Simple Bath, HJ is also so so. RTM; most likely not. he reason for writing this FR as my original FR was deleted from the website. Just wanted to share with brothers here my experience. It's a unique FR as it's a Love n Hate FR.

dk1903
13-08-2013, 11:42 AM
thanks, bro. her pics look so solid that i want to try her NOW.
heng saw your FR first. . . now i can save my bullets for a better bonk! :D

nimrod69
13-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Thank U bro for the heads up,
Was going to up her tomorrow.
Will try other horses

Cheers