PDA

View Full Version : Lobangs at Subang USJ

el7888
19-06-2005, 11:27 AM
Hi Bro out there, I am posted to work in Subang for two months. Very boring lah. Any lobangs out there?

bansai
19-06-2005, 10:36 PM
there are some transvestites in SS15 .... and there's sheraton hotel.. there used to be a Blue Apple used to be there if i'm not mistaken, not sure if its still open... If you're in subang, try sunway.. just nearby..

pomrakthai
20-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Which part of Subang Jaya are you being posted? Subang Jaya is practically being divided into 2 areas: Subang Jaya [Sheraton Hotel] and USJ Subang [Taipan] but Sunway Pyramid is not part of USJ or Subang Jaya. It comes under Petaling Jaya Selatan, eventhough many still associate it with USJ.

[1] Subang Jaya: You can proceed to Holiday Villa, Ground Level 1 : HC known as Blue Apple. [FJ, Massage and package] Still opened for business to date. [RM198]

[2] Not known to have a HC in Sheraton Hotel next door to Holiday Villa.

[3] Used to have many good and cheap "release centres" opposite Sunway Pyramid, but after as series of blitz by the MIB [men in Blue] these "rumah tumpangan" are all gone. They used to have Thai and Indons WL that are cheap even by Malaysian standards in KL [RM 128 ~ RM 138]

[4] No actions in Taipan area. Forget it! :rolleyes:

Venture further to Petaling Jaya [PJ DeInn and Armada Hotel near to PJ HIlton Hotel and the famous LisaDeInn in Section 19...where there is a very fantastic malay WL named Shasha [rated an average of 10/10 by all cheongsters who made use of her service!!] damage RM208 [FJ +Massage]

Dont go to Shah Alam..the place is exactly like Saudi Arabia :(

sjhks67
20-06-2005, 12:41 AM
Hi Bro out there, I am posted to work in Subang for two months. Very boring lah. Any lobangs out there?
YOU CAN TRY OUT SUNWAY HOTEL OASIS SPA. 2 SESSIONS OF MASSAGE FOR AROUND RM195.00 WITH OPTION OF HJ, FJ TO BE NEGOTIATED. CALL THEM OR MS JACQ AT 03-74925882 FOR RESERVATION. DONT BE SHY WHEN REQUESTING. ENJOY

pomrakthai
20-06-2005, 08:58 AM
YOU CAN TRY OUT SUNWAY HOTEL OASIS SPA. 2 SESSIONS OF MASSAGE FOR AROUND RM195.00 WITH OPTION OF HJ, FJ TO BE NEGOTIATED. CALL THEM OR MS JACQ AT 03-74925882 FOR RESERVATION. DONT BE SHY WHEN REQUESTING. ENJOY

Oasis Spa is a very beautiful spa! Splendid setting coupled with very relaxing shi-atsu massage sessions. But I have never heard of extras??? I received no hints from those ML's.

There is one thing to take note: it is by far the most expensive spa I have ever been to. Cheers. :D

sjhks67
20-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Oasis Spa is a very beautiful spa! Splendid setting coupled with very relaxing shi-atsu massage sessions. But I have never heard of extras??? I received no hints from those ML's.

There is one thing to take note: it is by far the most expensive spa I have ever been to. Cheers. :D
CALL RESERVATION, ASK FOR COCO, SYDNEY, LISA, NO 950 (FORGOT HER NAME).....ASK FOR 2 SESSIONS & THEY WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY. CALL JACQ EARLIER FOR RESERVATIONS....

el7888
21-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Hi all, Thanks for all the great info. Went to opposite Sunway Pyramid site but no activity. After a beer back to hotel. Saw a gal infront of my hotel waiting. Asking her to go to my room, she agreed. She asked 4 RM60 only. Have a fun time with her.

By the way, this is summit hotel subang.

dathinman
21-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Hi all, Thanks for all the great info. Went to opposite Sunway Pyramid site but no activity. After a beer back to hotel. Saw a gal infront of my hotel waiting. Asking her to go to my room, she agreed. She asked 4 RM60 only. Have a fun time with her.

By the way, this is summit hotel subang.

Sunway Mentari got two KTVs, AVA and Sunway Butterfly.

Used to have HC at Romeo Inn but got raided recently.

If you are staying at Summit Hotel, then there is Topaz Spa.

sumsingkia
16-06-2006, 03:35 PM
halo bros,

i will be staying in Hotel Subang Sheraton next week, any where to cheong? preferably for those short time ones....thanks in advance for the directions and lobang.

pomrakthai
18-06-2006, 02:09 AM
halo bros,

i will be staying in Hotel Subang Sheraton next week, any where to cheong? preferably for those short time ones....thanks in advance for the directions and lobang.

Your hotel is located next to the famous Holiday Villa Blue Apple HC [dunno whether it still exists or not as it was subjected to raids] which is a walking distance away.

mbz777
18-06-2006, 03:11 AM
Your hotel is located next to the famous Holiday Villa Blue Apple HC [dunno whether it still exists or not as it was subjected to raids] which is a walking distance away.

Prof, blue apple now change name but still open, undergoin renovations at the reception area. i jz checked the stock ystdy but sadly very limited stock and not to my liking.

Sunway mentari is very very windy nowadays better avoid tat area. still can get prc / vC etc but must be smart to look for the right okt in the various motels there lah. Romeo HC reopened wth action again.

KLKOOL
18-06-2006, 03:09 PM
This thread is really wierd... it seems that everytime someone gets posted to SJ or joins as a newbie from SJ... a new thread is started :confused:

el7888 ... RM60... wah liao... so cheap meh ... ??? or was it SGD ???

sjhks67 ... Oasis is a nice massage place ... but for additional services... definitely not worth it... ur bill at the end of the day will come up to more than RM 300 ... and for so so service also...

To shoot ... just take a cab to PJ... Crystal Crown or Armada HC ... Forget Summit, Holiday Villa, Sunway ...

pomrakthai
19-06-2006, 02:00 AM
Prof, blue apple now change name but still open, undergoin renovations at the reception area. i jz checked the stock ystdy but sadly very limited stock and not to my liking.

Sunway mentari is very very windy nowadays better avoid tat area. still can get prc / vC etc but must be smart to look for the right okt in the various motels there lah. Romeo HC reopened wth action again.

Bro mbz777,
Thanks for your updates on Blue Apple HC. It was a long long time ago that I had last visited there. Not my usual happy hunting ground. :rolleyes:

tbkhor
19-06-2006, 02:33 AM
To shoot ... just take a cab to PJ... Crystal Crown or Armada HC ... Forget Summit, Holiday Villa, Sunway ...

bro KLKOOL, I agreed with you. I seldom visit KL but if I went there, I surely will visit either one of CC or Armada.......simply too shiok!!

gladiatorsss
19-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi,

topaz spa npt bad mah ... i visited few months back and with one CKT. total damage was RM198 and i am quite enjoy too.

DRYDUST
19-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Hi,

topaz spa npt bad mah ... i visited few months back and with one CKT. total damage was RM198 and i am quite enjoy too.

Agreed:D ..actually, cant compare with each other lor. different places hav different feel. ofcoz damages might not b the same.

jbguy
19-06-2006, 01:59 PM
yalor, I was been there last few month before, saw few girl not bad looking, but not call,
Just ask a gal for massage, massage skill so good and the way/style for batin, a bit like make love, on top of the gal, very special and not forgotable.:D
So sad I forgot the name and no liao, so no chance to get her again...

KLKOOL
19-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Hi,

Bro gladiatorsss, JBGuy...

This is not simply my opinion/... lots of out of state bros and local bros also complain about Topaz... not for those unless u dun mind more mature ladies / MILF category ...

gladiatorsss
20-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Hi Bro KLkool,

previously i went and i ask the OKT for 'mirroing' and he showed my quite alot of youngster but unfortunately no NL that day ,.. damm haha .. so i took CKT age 23 but is on weekday larr ...

anyway, bro KLkool, can you recommend me some nice place in subang or PJ area that i can grab nice young NL aah? HC preffered. hope you can advice me ....... thanks in advance ...

cheers,

gladsss

dathinman
20-06-2006, 06:05 PM
gladiatorsss,

In PJ you can go to Armada and Crystal Crown. Should find some NLs there.

Young? Err....don't know as haven't been there for a while.

dathinman
20-06-2006, 06:07 PM
KLKOOL,

Not too bad, this thread. It's getting recycled mah. See the date of the first post?

gladiatorsss
22-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Hi dathinman,

thanks for the info, but i've been armada as well as CC before, but cannot find a good nice body and looking NL lar .... any other place can advice? what about cititel? any advice? thanks

gladsss

dathinman
22-06-2006, 02:47 PM
gladiatorsss,

Like that....try Cititel lor.

Or go the KTV route. I am sure you can find some hot NL in places like Mercury, Golden Horses, Emico, D'Boss :D, etc.

Got some bros in here who go to KTV quite often. Maybe you can hook up with them to share the cost.

KLKOOL
25-06-2006, 08:05 PM
KLKOOL,

Not too bad, this thread. It's getting recycled mah. See the date of the first post?

Whoops... didn't notice dat... anyways... my opinion on Topaz still stand leh...

As for young NL's... best bet is KTVs as u have said...

piratebooty
07-11-2006, 02:23 AM
hey guys im kinda new to this forum, just thought i'd give a FR on Romeo Inn in Sunway was just there recently (last week). majority of the "sales representatives" were young PRC (23-28yr) with 1 VC and 1 Russian(popular).

PRC name: Carrie
Massage: 3/10
Boobs: 32B
AJ: none
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 4/10 (lets u do all the work n just lays there)
RTF: mayb i actually wanted the russian but she was booked that nite :(
Overall: 4/10
alot of very inexperienced SYT who dont deliver your money's worth
damage: $198 FJ + $88 massage

wanted to try SUN Inn but they told me they didnt do that kind of stuff :confused: only normal massage. any1 ever tried Sun Inn recently?

Gorken
07-11-2006, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=KLKOOL]

sjhks67 ... Oasis is a nice massage place ... but for additional services... definitely not worth it... ur bill at the end of the day will come up to more than RM 300 ... and for so so service also...

QUOTE]

It is RM 377 to be exact. 177 for 2x45minute, 200 for body massage or FJ depends on girl

KLKOOL
07-11-2006, 09:29 AM
It is RM 377 to be exact. 177 for 2x45minute, 200 for body massage or FJ depends on girl
Hahaha... so which one u opt for :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
07-11-2006, 09:32 AM
hey guys im kinda new to this forum, just thought i'd give a FR on Romeo Inn in Sunway was just there recently (last week). majority of the "sales representatives" were young PRC (23-28yr) with 1 VC and 1 Russian(popular).

wanted to try SUN Inn but they told me they didnt do that kind of stuff :confused: only normal massage. any1 ever tried Sun Inn recently?

Most places nowadays quite low key... especially around sunway area... are you probably doing no favours by postings the details here... but still... thanks for sharing :D

If you choose SYTs... normally... services are not great... cheers...

Gorken
07-11-2006, 05:35 PM
Hahaha... so which one u opt for :rolleyes:

U want me to advertise here meh~~~~i got 2 good one that i know and tried...but 377 is way too expensive.....when air asia come out, i wont go for msia airline already.....i am not loaded mar.....

slayer2006
08-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Is there any FL around that area that do outcall service ? Pls pm me if there is any syt . Seen alot of college girl around that area .

jjchim
29-11-2006, 03:28 AM
Bros, sorie to ask a stupid question as I hardly cheong m'sia de...

I'll be in subang this weekend, staying at summit hotel, besides topaz spa, any good HCs nearby...??

I did see some bros recommend travel to PJ but is also wondering if go to PJ from summit, roughly will take how long huh... cuz I reali got no idea...

Hope some kind bros can help answer...

Many thanks...

piratebooty
29-11-2006, 07:11 AM
summit to pj is really a very short drive IF u go at night shouldnt take more than 10-15mins. your only prob is when u come out of summit/USJ if during peak hour u might as well stay in hotel as noway u gonna get out of USJ with traffic unless u prepared to wait like 2hours to get to PJ. U can also try holiday villa in subang which is near SJMC hospital i thinks the HC is called blue apple but i dont know much about the quality there. Heard alot of different opinions about it. Or u could just try sunway, the area opposite pyramid is where most of the HC are located.

KLKOOL
29-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Bros, sorie to ask a stupid question as I hardly cheong m'sia de...

I'll be in subang this weekend, staying at summit hotel, besides topaz spa, any good HCs nearby...??

I did see some bros recommend travel to PJ but is also wondering if go to PJ from summit, roughly will take how long huh... cuz I reali got no idea...

Hope some kind bros can help answer...

Many thanks...

Ok... let me see if I can help... For Topaz... lots of bad experiences there.. so proceed at your own risk...

From Summit to PJ... depending on traffic, will take 20mins to 45 mins... Also depending on which part of PJ u r goin to...

jjchim
30-11-2006, 03:33 AM
Thx piratebooty and klkool for the reply...

So juz wondering, then where's the nearest HC, tat bro klkool and piratebooty recommend besides topaz of course...
Blue apple...??

Or any better suggestions...??

Thx for the help...

KLKOOL
30-11-2006, 07:52 AM
Thx piratebooty and klkool for the reply...

So juz wondering, then where's the nearest HC, tat bro klkool and piratebooty recommend besides topaz of course...
Blue apple...??

Or any better suggestions...??

Thx for the help...
Next nearest HC to Summit.... Armada Hotel HC...

luvknowmore
15-12-2006, 10:00 AM
ya, blue apple has changed name. Visited last week. Really nothing to choose from. The damage is RM228 for 45 mins...

piratebooty
16-12-2006, 04:37 PM
a fren of mine visited blue apple recently n said that the girls were mostly all local malays n none of them were lookers.

any1 here ever got an overnite service call in kl before? what is the usual dmg for overnite if u go thru HC? any1 can recommend which HCs around subang, PJ or KL which gives good deals on overnite calls? really have no clue about this.

read a few older posts about this but i dont know if the info is still accurate. can any senior bros help me out plzz?