PDA

View Full Version : Lovely massage shop in Phuket

frank85
01-08-2013, 06:30 PM
It was a short 3 days and 2 nights holiday trip for me and my friend. This trip was more a relaxation one to me than anything. My buddy wasn't that into massages, so I ventured into one of these near the beach during the last couple of our 'off' days (meaning we had little planned). Of all the massage shops we saw during our couple of days here, this was the only one that "really screamed" to me, for reasons I would not divulge here, yet. So I entered this shop, with the premise that nothing else but a good solid oil massage would be offered, and that I could really let myself go in my last few days of break (before the next chapter in life 'hello-ed' me).

I asked for an oil massage because I really wanted something that relaxed me rather than cracked my joints, and one of the 5 pleasant and beautiful Thai masseuses in V-neck t-shirts and floral sarongs offered to me for a meager 300 baht.

Once I was in the small cubicle with a small bed with stands and a small hole for your face, separated by curtains, I was told to disrobe, and that's what I did. Up to this point, all I could think about was the relaxation (with no sexual activity) that I would soon be experiencing.

I laid down on the bed stomach down only the towel covering my naked butt and the masseuse started with her oil rub. She started on my calves and moved slowly up my thighs with no hint of stimulating my genital areas at all. After which, she moved up to my back and did in firm yet soft motions, circular movements of rubbing my shoulder and shoulder blades and lower back with her smooth oiled hands.

Even at this point, there was nothing even hinting nor suggesting to me that there was going to be anything sexual involved.

After about 20 minutes (I looked at the high wall clock after I turned around), she asked me to turn around and started moving her hands on my torso. Her movement was such: with two hands, down from the belly, slowly upwards to the chest, and in outward circular motions, back down to the belly. This felt rather sensational, albeit ordinary, because there was a slight insignificant rubbing of nipples at the chest rubbing portions. What was extraordinary was that at this point, I was able to see her face, with her beautiful Thai smile and obvious soft-looking cleavage (which were so due to her movements and deep V-neck t-shirt), which also attracted the gaze from my eyes, from which I was unable to just keep them shut.

For the next phase, she moved on to my thighs....

To be continued if good responses are garnered from this initial post; an exact address for Phuket travelers will be given in PM for a nominal fee (SBF points haha)...

mseveninch
01-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Please continue......support here!:D

tristaboy1
02-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Wah shiok man!

RTG-Zapper
12-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Waiting for TS to continue