PDA

View Full Version : lsb going to open soon

jojo79
12-06-2005, 07:19 PM
hurry hurry, lsb going to be open soon :p

Taipei101
13-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Hello Bro, your FR no head no tail leh ........ pls write a detail one or you will be kenna zapped by the senior Bro here.

I_bryan
13-06-2005, 07:49 PM
hurry hurry, lsb going to be open soon :p
how sure are ur info???.... if its really true, i believe all bru will get active again...

Malaysian Datuk
13-06-2005, 10:33 PM
some already opened but more like 'soft launch'......dun expect the olden days

ErnTay
14-06-2005, 12:40 AM
They are more careful this time

Mr.romance
14-06-2005, 02:13 AM
Wat u mean by "Soft launch"...Is it to launch the place softly with tons of people "kua cui"...kekeke
:p

Malaysian Datuk
14-06-2005, 02:16 AM
Wat u mean by "Soft launch"...Is it to launch the place softly with tons of people "kua cui"...kekeke
:p
yes.....limited girls and tight security. if the soft launches successful then there's still hope for lsbs, but personally I think its hard....maybe I'm just being pessimistic :(

Mr.romance
14-06-2005, 02:39 AM
yes.....limited girls and tight security. if the soft launches successful then there's still hope for lsbs, but personally I think its hard....maybe I'm just being pessimistic :(
The big wind has been there for the longest time. Hopefully tis time will be successsful...Wah u really zombie sia...so late haven sleep ah...got insomnia is it?

Malaysian Datuk
14-06-2005, 02:50 AM
The big wind has been there for the longest time. Hopefully tis time will be successsful...Wah u really zombie sia...so late haven sleep ah...got insomnia is it?
not sleeping yet.....going out for supper now...in JB! :D

Reaper
14-06-2005, 03:04 AM
not sleeping yet.....going out for supper now...in JB! :D

If it really happens...i dont care soft launch, hard launch, medium launch.... I will be be the first to go...wahahahahaha....wen finally became a free man again......jb tio big wind.......really hope it reopens again....

CHEERS.........

O2OOOO
14-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Confirm Sakura reopen liao...was there last night, however the quality of girls is lacking at the moment (not too many "xiao jie" also).

snowmansky
14-06-2005, 09:12 PM

LSB kaki sure know where to go n when to open!regular mah! :eek:

bansai
16-06-2005, 04:17 PM
most of them will be opening back real soon, all those dodgy places... this is due to one of the top brass whom is a fanatic has already stepped down..

jojo79
16-06-2005, 10:32 PM
i went last nite to lixin........ but it was like many customer and 15 gals..
i believe all will be the same for some time...

by the way, anyone know where is huatong in johor jaya????

i was told that the gal there are better...

BlurBlock
21-06-2005, 12:32 AM
Good News, had just received a call from Apollo (Next to Blue Wave Hotel) that they are now back in full operation and many nice girls. Glad that it is now back to normal. Enjoy $$$$$$$

lurpsexx
21-06-2005, 01:42 AM
Good News, had just received a call from Apollo (Next to Blue Wave Hotel) that they are now back in full operation and many nice girls. Glad that it is now back to normal. Enjoy $$$$$$$

Apollo still open during Big Wind what.... This doesn't mean the rest of the LSB also open... many fled the scene liao... "many" gals ah? See to believe lor... anyway, with the rest of the LSBs still closed, all of the horny JB frens will storm to this place liao, so many gals also no use, since demand bery high and u gotta wait till the cow comes home! :D

BlurBlock
22-06-2005, 12:57 AM
Sorry to hear that. As I know the Manager there well and often tips him well, I do get a little more attention. Also my overnight contact is all through him and I often can get the girls to my room by 11:00pm for RM$300.00. Sorry if I had provided the wrong info. What I am saying is for Apollo as in my message.

kingkeizokeith
22-06-2005, 03:29 AM
anyone been to lixin recently and know how many girls there is there now?I had many happy memories with my brudders down there,really hope to visit it once it is up and running smoothly with many girls.

jojo79
22-06-2005, 02:56 PM
there is only some gals there with too much guys liao...
the hottest gals are 60 and 693.

last nite i just went and so lonely..........

jbguy
22-06-2005, 06:34 PM
i went last nite to lixin........ but it was like many customer and 15 gals..
i believe all will be the same for some time...

by the way, anyone know where is huatong in johor jaya????

i was told that the gal there are better...
i think what u meantion is in bakawali area, it not open but can do booking from them, some okt will sitting at front if the hotel or pub there. :cool:

Mr.romance
24-06-2005, 11:48 PM
there is only some gals there with too much guys liao...
the hottest gals are 60 and 693.

last nite i just went and so lonely..........
True enough, Only Apollo is open after searching here & there.
Quality of gals there not tat good...699 damn pretty.But don quite like
the service there by the okts....The cashier pretend to charge me
$12RM extra by writing manuelly on the receipt & claimed its for the jelly in which I had taken..So guys be careful.

jojo79
30-06-2005, 01:10 PM
booking?????
then have to find some gal thats very hardworking and pretty...
any recommend???

LSB REGULAR
01-07-2005, 02:30 AM
Hi to all LSB brothers.LSB in JB confirm back in business.
For the last two weeks,I have been to A1,A2 and LiXin. :)
Sukura-not yet . 99 and golden millon-close down for good :(

jojo79
01-07-2005, 06:24 PM
True enough, Only Apollo is open after searching here & there.
Quality of gals there not tat good...699 damn pretty.But don quite like
the service there by the okts....The cashier pretend to charge me
$12RM extra by writing manuelly on the receipt & claimed its for the jelly in which I had taken..So guys be careful.

care to describle???

halexbonk
01-07-2005, 07:19 PM
2 weeks ago went apollo...only the lsb open at that time...nice girls...all thai..
got 1 no27 real good..but my friend took it....
this week went to star cruise...but shit kena cheat...
first said got girl then went in say got raid and all the girl whether kena book already...or kena taken out..cannot stay inside....

explorer76
01-07-2005, 09:53 PM
Just been to Apollo1 a few days back....agree that 699 is pretty but kinda of inexperience.....n there some PRC there as well....so not jus Thai.....

enjoy

popiah
01-07-2005, 11:14 PM
hi all.....

wow.....if ALL LSB is opening soon....such as 99,SK,GM,etc......then maybe we EX-JB MOBILIZATION soldiers to withdraw our rifles again to CHARGE.....CHARGE......CHARGE......aiiiiaaaiiaiiaa iaiaiia

Maybe it times for ONE MOBILIZATION for ex-mob soldiers....

signoff
EX-FRSM POPIAH (Federation Regional Sergent Major)

toothbrush
02-07-2005, 12:28 AM
hi all.....

wow.....if ALL LSB is opening soon....such as 99,SK,GM,etc......then maybe we EX-JB MOBILIZATION soldiers to withdraw our rifles again to CHARGE.....CHARGE......CHARGE......aiiiiaaaiiaiiaa iaiaiia

Maybe it times for ONE MOBILIZATION for ex-mob soldiers....

signoff
EX-FRSM POPIAH (Federation Regional Sergent Major)

Finally see u in action after a long rest.... Long time never hear u +++ cock in LSB liao :D

Hakoshu
02-07-2005, 12:36 PM
I also long time no hear ur cock liao :p

Finally see u in action after a long rest.... Long time never hear u +++ cock in LSB liao :D

Amour
02-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Hi to all LSB brothers.LSB in JB confirm back in business.
For the last two weeks,I have been to A1,A2 and LiXin.
Sukura-not yet . 99 and golden millon-close down for good

bro u sure golden million close down for good? its such a pity :(

Jackdaniel80
02-07-2005, 08:38 PM
bro halexbonk, i oso share the same experience wif you some times back. but it was at another LSb. Got conned in, order drinks and in the end no gals, end up having a TCSS session with friends and the aunties there, anyway, now i guess only ap1 can make it, the rest can forget bout it, gals are limited. but then again, nowadays ap1 is very crowded as our m'sian counterparts oso stormed the place. GM is closed for gd? Not pretty sure, cos heard tat during strong wind period, they onli do ON booking, maybe they keeping a low profile for the time being. SK is unpredictable. Today they may be open, the next day they may be closed.

halexbonk
02-07-2005, 11:46 PM
yup we also end up sitting in there and chat and just hate those auntie...the moment they come in we keep quiet....
well just last week went to balai...and had a good time there....
1st time there...really good experience...

LSB REGULAR
03-07-2005, 02:21 AM
bro u sure golden million close down for good? its such a pity :(
Not to feel pity for close down of golden million,you can try Apolo 1 any time.
They have just import a group of new pretty girl from China. Mainly starting from NO.6XX RM 150 for 1 shot. THAI girl RM 115.

l3atu
04-07-2005, 04:35 PM
SK is unpredictable. Today they may be open, the next day they may be closed.

Arghh !! And I was thinking of going to SK this week...ltr go there not open. :(

Malaysian Datuk
04-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Not to feel pity for close down of golden million,you can try Apolo 1 any time.
They have just import a group of new pretty girl from China. Mainly starting from NO.6XX RM 150 for 1 shot. THAI girl RM 115.Stocks in AP1 is still limited at best but considering the circumtances...its the best....RM115 (price increase!) and RM70 to bonk one the spot (I love it!). 699 is a babe like a few bros mentioned.....another gem to try is G77

Malaysian Datuk
05-07-2005, 10:20 AM
I also long time never see you in action my good bro...

HaiLokSan
08-07-2005, 02:06 PM
hope big wind quick over

chucky24
08-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Stocks in AP1 is still limited at best but considering the circumtances...its the best....RM115 (price increase!) and RM70 to bonk one the spot (I love it!). 699 is a babe like a few bros mentioned.....another gem to try is G77

i juz went ap1 2 nites ago.....i was told by the captain that cannot bonk on the spot.....as i hv gd connections wif the management there, they finally allow me to bonk on the spot but for the price of $115....r u sure can bonk in the room for $70?

Malaysian Datuk
10-07-2005, 12:55 AM
i juz went ap1 2 nites ago.....i was told by the captain that cannot bonk on the spot.....as i hv gd connections wif the management there, they finally allow me to bonk on the spot but for the price of $115....r u sure can bonk in the room for $70?refer question to bro Divine.........*paging for bro Tan Sri Divine*

Divine
10-07-2005, 04:33 AM
refer question to bro Divine.........*paging for bro Tan Sri Divine*

i dunno ah...never bonk much in the rooms anyway even in the distant past days of sk... but i paid 115 lor for the room lor..btw i wanna ask u all hor, i heard the beer can keep 1 week one ah, true bo? stupid idiot keep wanting me, toresoul to open 5 bottles dunno for wat..i go bonk and not to drink zzz... Solli i cannot answer your questions, i noob in lsbs one.

menara
10-07-2005, 10:39 AM
dude, most places will not let you in if you do not know someone on the inside. Especially the one next to bluewave. If u bros know any one that is a point of referance then it would be easy

happy bonking

nike1to6
12-07-2005, 08:35 AM
bro. wat is the expenses like in this lsb?
room, beer, tips, etc...

menara
12-07-2005, 10:44 AM
i went to appolo in sentosa a year ago .. well the damage is about the same. 110 for a screw and just for a beer + 30 bucks tips .. paid 80. this indo chick was fab... she had big boobs and very friendly ... deanna ... still remmeber her. my bro soo kui was working then but when i checked it out last week, they said he had 'retired'. so if u guys know a name i can use to get in ... pls let me know!!!.

Divine
13-07-2005, 01:08 AM
i went to appolo in sentosa a year ago .. well the damage is about the same. 110 for a screw and just for a beer + 30 bucks tips .. paid 80. this indo chick was fab... she had big boobs and very friendly ... deanna ... still remmeber her. my bro soo kui was working then but when i checked it out last week, they said he had 'retired'. so if u guys know a name i can use to get in ... pls let me know!!!.

Aiyo all lsbs should have this guy outside one lah...just tell him if bo ger u go home le..he sure let in one...zzzz

U all make it sound like james bond movie.....

Malaysian Datuk
13-07-2005, 10:53 AM
Aiyo all lsbs should have this guy outside one lah...just tell him if bo ger u go home le..he sure let in one...zzzz

U all make it sound like james bond movie.....haha....got secret password and hand signals too. :D just approach the guy at the door dude...

toothbrush
13-07-2005, 07:30 PM
I also long time never see you in action my good bro...

how to cheong without yr guidance? i long time no cheong liao..
miss the time when we were at loveboat

Malaysian Datuk
13-07-2005, 08:33 PM
how to cheong without yr guidance? i long time no cheong liao..
miss the time when we were at loveboatnot onli LB...got good memories in other joints too.....AP1 operating as usual.....used to be our 'wind shelter' :)

toothbrush
13-07-2005, 10:20 PM
not onli LB...got good memories in other joints too.....AP1 operating as usual.....used to be our 'wind shelter' :)

yup miss the days we cheong... cannot go home before 12th... haha
learn alot of stuff from u...
i have never really enjoying cheonging LSB after the LB incident, my thai is deteriorating day by day... nowadays i stay in singapore and watch movie...

Hakoshu
14-07-2005, 09:36 AM
Went to sakura yesterday with three colleagues, Security went up and sadly, the place had not really recovered yet.. 4 rooms full but only abt 8 to 10 girls serving.. Girls were young and cute but limited..

They have one taiping girl working too, Those bros who enjoy bonking locals can go for her.. Damages went up after the big wind.. For the bonking its 150 compared to 100 mths ago..

They have HH now.. Start as early as 11 to 5... HH bonking rate is 60 only..
:)

toothbrush
14-07-2005, 09:00 PM
did u jio our fav cute bro to go?

livedinpeace
15-07-2005, 01:21 AM
lsb was open back liao...went to Apolo 2 last monday with my kakis...gers getting a bit more liao...but some service really park loh juz rabba u a while then ciow u go up that was wat i met tat day i ask the gal park off...then my kakis call for number 82(if i not wrong) she was was back there again after big wind...sit wit my kaki for whole nite and very gd as we can raba oso... then another 77 got gf feeling loh coz when see u will kiss u but too bad not manage to sit with her coz she quite ang pai down there...will be there again to sit her... :D

Jackdaniel80
17-07-2005, 10:38 AM
dude, most places will not let you in if you do not know someone on the inside. Especially the one next to bluewave. If u bros know any one that is a point of referance then it would be easy

happy bonking

No need lah brother, they will let u in most of the time. but then gers are limited these days. Got a call from a friend from m'sia few days ago saying that the wind is blowing again. Any brothers have any info on this? ytd news shows KL KTVs and pubs got raid...many PRCs caught. i personally think that the KTVs will not last long at this rate the raids are carried out.

8ight
17-07-2005, 07:55 PM
went to apollo 1 on friday night, they told us there were many girls, but when we went in, there were none, of course we asked for the bill and left...they still wanted ot charge us the 40 dollar rm charge, but we refused to pay, and we paid for one bottle of beer and 1 can of coke (15RM) and left...

believe, there wouldbe no more vists to apollo agaian.

Reaper
18-07-2005, 02:08 AM
Got a call from a friend from m'sia few days ago saying that the wind is blowing again. Any brothers have any info on this? ytd news shows KL KTVs and pubs got raid...many PRCs caught.

Went in a few days bac...was told by my regular DVD supplier that the raids are have been on going for the past 2 weeks for 3 days in a row.....these guys come down on tuesady....raid and than go bac on friday to K.L he also told me they have extended their net out to the LSB/KTV/DISCOS/SPAS also.....looks pretty serious....... :(

Jackdaniel80
21-07-2005, 11:59 AM
The raids for VCDs is on, went there on tues and all shops selling VCDs/DVDs are closed. However, the raid for KTVs/LSBs is not that frequent as compared to the past one month, at least there are still some gers around though not much. Depends on your luck, if you go there sway that day got raid, then no gers liao. Does any brothers know is how is SK? Has it been closed down ? drove past there but it doesn't seems to be open.

8ight
28-07-2005, 10:55 PM
any one has any news about lsb now?

jojo79
03-08-2005, 01:13 AM
any one has any news about lsb now?

according to one of my "darling", the wind going to over in august...
they say that they are allow to go shopping in the day time liao..

SO..........

I believe that the wind for the nite is also over lor...

jojo79
03-08-2005, 01:17 AM
anyone tried no 39??or 29??? in sakura??

i used to book her once and she finished me with 4 rounds that few hours... with very good and professionial service...

she look kind of dark.. with big boobs (ard C or D)

BTW can anyone update me with the damage @ sakura?? :confused:

8ight
04-08-2005, 12:01 AM
one jug of beer 71. bonk before 11pm and it is 70 dollars, after 11pm, price would range from 130 - 160

sportserj
04-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Thanks to all the bros info... think will go in mid Aug n hope tat big wind is over....
recently felt tat the gals always quick quick no time, wan you to go up... not like last time can touch here n there for at least half an hr b4 they buttterfly...

matrixXx
06-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Went AP1 on tues still lots of ppl. reached around 10.30pm and being told lots of gers so went in. i see they r "recuiting" some new gers from thai. heard prc batch not arrive yet. Now bonking increase to rm120 instead of the old rm100. the old aunties as usual, gave them rm5 to share and ask them nicely to f* off.. bro, now ap1 come with new tactic..okt will sudednly come to the room with a plate of chicken wings, we say we didnt order, he juz say "support support lar" , leave the plate on the table and zoom off..
not long after another guy came in with a plate of fishball...immediately my friend shouted got chicken wing liao....upon seeing the chicken wing, then he go away. so mayb next time any bro go there, tell them no food beforehand..
try 12 not bad, thou her neh neh a - b cup, her bj not bad, can bj no need rubber and quite darling! :cool:

DeaDGoD
06-08-2005, 07:12 PM
but the last time i been to ap1, the person outside told us there were many girls...but when we ordered the drinks, they said have limited girls...i felt cheated...wasted over 100RM for nothing

on the other hand, when i wnet to sakura, as promised, they did have many girls.and they had rate like 70RM for happy hr.

forumer
08-08-2005, 05:02 AM
on the other hand, when i wnet to sakura, as promised, they did have many girls.and they had rate like 70RM for happy hr.

Was this recent? 70RM do in room or hotel?

Reaper
08-08-2005, 03:27 PM
just want to check with bros here..since wen sakura started using hotel room?as far as i can recall, its either in the room or those cubicles...

Bro forumer...dont tink they use hotel room, I not very sure...better to check with the others..

DeaDGoD
08-08-2005, 06:33 PM
Was this recent? 70RM do in room or hotel?

do it in the room, but like hotel because they converted some rooms and this rooms provide the matress. yes it was recent. last wednesday (3/8/05)

zzzjb2005
08-08-2005, 09:32 PM
one jug of beer 71. bonk before 11pm and it is 70 dollars, after 11pm, price would range from 130 - 160

Bro 8ight,
are you giving the damage for sakura? girls of which nationality? pls advise
Me and frens just been to Star Cruise/Lixin and the Burmese is RM130/bonk leh..We were there from 7-9.30pm, less than 10 gals to choose from & the whole experience is ....sucked! :mad: ...come back with my FR later.

forumer
08-08-2005, 10:33 PM
do it in the room, but like hotel because they converted some rooms and this rooms provide the matress. yes it was recent. last wednesday (3/8/05)

Any idea If wanna bonk on the spot in the ktv room still possible?

DeaDGoD
09-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Any idea If wanna bonk on the spot in the ktv room still possible?

yes still possible, but i did not ask the price for that..

HaiLokSan
09-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Went Zhen zhu xin last nite,was told tt big wind will b over after National Day,Cos maybe tis year it will be done at JB.so clean up the place lor. Just FYI.

forumer
09-08-2005, 06:49 PM

THat's the main reason my frens and me like Sakura cos can bonk on the spot...

Cheaper too to bonk on the spot. :)

forumer
09-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Went Zhen zhu xin last nite,was told tt big wind will b over after National Day,Cos maybe tis year it will be done at JB.so clean up the place lor. Just FYI.

I thought M'sia National Day always in KL...

Jordan Chang
09-08-2005, 08:56 PM
I thought M'sia National Day always in KL...

in any case, all brudders will rejoice at the news (if it is true this time round). :D

Extender!
09-08-2005, 11:41 PM

Same price to bonk inside the room if u not paisey to do in front of ur fren lah.

jojo79
12-08-2005, 12:44 AM
Thanks to all the bros info... think will go in mid Aug n hope tat big wind is over....
recently felt tat the gals always quick quick no time, wan you to go up... not like last time can touch here n there for at least half an hr b4 they buttterfly...

u still can do it mah.........
@ Lixin im the one have to test the car be4 the rm130 comes in..

jojo79
12-08-2005, 12:49 AM
Same price to bonk inside the room if u not paisey to do in front of ur fren lah.

then u should go to the room lor... since its the same price...
u can have more enjoyment mah..
stupid to f*#k in the ktv room...

forumer
12-08-2005, 12:59 AM
then u should go to the room lor... since its the same price...
u can have more enjoyment mah..
stupid to f*#k in the ktv room...

not stupid to bonk in the room... i find it exciting personally...

to each his own. :cool:

dragonkid
15-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Anr brother here can adv whether "bonk on the spot" refer to the ktv rm where our drinks & food are serve or the cubicle behind the 2nd flr counter where we hv to pay b4 we bonk. :)

DeaDGoD
15-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Anr brother here can adv whether "bonk on the spot" refer to the ktv rm where our drinks & food are serve or the cubicle behind the 2nd flr counter where we hv to pay b4 we bonk. :)

because not sakura uses rooms to bonk instead of last time go opposite house ... so i guess more all less the same.

sportserj
16-08-2005, 03:11 PM
bonk on spot, means inside the ktv room, where you drink n rubba with the gals.....

Scuz
16-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Haven went JB for ages since the last Big Wind...spoil my fav hunt....BTW Sub 99 already down rite.. Any news about that??
LSB recover already..got gals anot wait go in oni a few cats sian...

Harricane_SG
16-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Haven went JB for ages since the last Big Wind...spoil my fav hunt....BTW Sub 99 already down rite.. Any news about that??
LSB recover already..got gals anot wait go in oni a few cats sian...

Sub 99 close shop already, sakura open depend of wind. no wind will open. big wind ..... really miss that trip to sub 99.

jojo79
16-08-2005, 09:35 PM
There is still wind?? I tot all wind gone liao??

dennis d
28-08-2005, 12:45 AM
2day ago just went to appllo dont know 1 or 2 and inside got many myanmar girl very white and young but i dont understand why many of them dont want admit they r from myanmar and say they r from thai.....but the price to go upstair is rm130 a bit expensive and got no happy hrs :(
by the way also sew le yi le is going to open soon again but change the shop to further down the same street near ru yi hair saloon...i went in and the shop keeper a bit scare and told me havent operate say maybe next month

fcukdoc
28-08-2005, 01:52 AM
There is still wind?? I tot all wind gone liao??

think the wind blows awaya on merdeka! :p

draken
28-08-2005, 06:39 PM
bro .. u mean le yi le near 'the store' ? i tot they change name to '99' before the big wind. btw their joint used to be popular with le yi le 1 & 2

recently been to apollo 1 too... abit sian by the increase price too . .. no choice since they are the rare few thats in operation now... furthermore the captains also quite sia lan

2day ago just went to appllo dont know 1 or 2 and inside got many myanmar girl very white and young but i dont understand why many of them dont want admit they r from myanmar and say they r from thai.....but the price to go upstair is rm130 a bit expensive and got no happy hrs :(
by the way also sew le yi le is going to open soon again but change the shop to further down the same street near ru yi hair saloon...i went in and the shop keeper a bit scare and told me havent operate say maybe next month

lurpsexx
28-08-2005, 08:07 PM
bro .. u mean le yi le near 'the store' ? i tot they change name to '99' before the big wind. btw their joint used to be popular with le yi le 1 & 2

recently been to apollo 1 too... abit sian by the increase price too . .. no choice since they are the rare few thats in operation now... furthermore the captains also quite sia lan

Bros,

Big Wind still continue to blow, and its not limited to M'sia only. The source of the gals (agents) are being targeted/hunted/caught to stem the flow of human trafficking, and this is an international effort by many countries. So, the closure of the LSBs in JB and elsewhere is just the tip of the iceberg. The bigwigs up in KL are doing their bit part to brush up M'sia's image to attract foreign investors. They couldn't care less abt the fucking bastards who run the LSBs or whorehouses...

The gals fr Myanmar normally portray themselves as fr Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai, as most of them speak Thai.. but sadly,yes, they are fr Myanmar n were forced by circumstances to work in such shit joints doing such shit activities ( i can't call it work as it is not and is utterly degrading for a gal to do this shit ...) :mad:

dennis d
28-08-2005, 10:01 PM

that the one bro.....and the new sign board writen le yi le wording so big that can see from far away :D

craz
28-08-2005, 10:44 PM
The gals fr Myanmar normally portray themselves as fr Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai, as most of them speak Thai.. but sadly,yes, they are fr Myanmar n were forced by circumstances to work in such shit joints doing such shit activities ( i can't call it work as it is not and is utterly degrading for a gal to do this shit ...) :mad:

Bro lurpsexx,

long time no see.
i agree that the gals were really the losers...had to put up with all kind of shit and the agents run away with their money...hai...
but as a cheongster, the life is really different without the lsbs..

lurpsexx
28-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Bro lurpsexx,

long time no see.
i agree that the gals were really the losers...had to put up with all kind of shit and the agents run away with their money...hai...
but as a cheongster, the life is really different without the lsbs..

Hi Bro! Long time no see too!

I not been into JB for a long while, since the wind started blowing... u still going in often? Any new lobangs?

Yeah, the gals really got the shits when they were there.. now with the LSBs closed, I can heave a sigh of relief... altho' many bros may protest that the outlets for their pent up sex urges also gone with the BIG WIND.. kekekeke... :D

You can switch to the HCs lor, just that the prices are more steep nia.... If and when i go back to JB, it'll most likely be for the HCs la... Roman perhaps! See ya soon ! ;)

lurpsexx
30-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Still got wind?? I thought gone long time ago. the last time i went just 2 weeks before. just only the old lsb dies and new ones appears. the word "wind" should not resurface as it is not applicable since its recovered. forgive me if im wrong. any bros can verify? Nevertheless JB is still more dangerous to chiong then in singapore .

Bro,

Wind comes and goes la... If u read the papers, u might hv noticed some articles related to the human trafficking issue in Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia etc.. There are many NGOs and international organisations now working with the govts of these countries to stop the trafficking of people for illegal labour and sex la... So, this applies to M'sia too.. Of course, the bastards of these joints will try their darndest to get more gals la, and some got successful lobangs as seen in AP1 n 2... Some official idiots in the M'sian side still eating money la...

Enjoy while u still can... :cool:

lurpsexx
30-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Still got wind?? I thought gone long time ago. the last time i went just 2 weeks before. just only the old lsb dies and new ones appears. the word "wind" should not resurface as it is not applicable since its recovered. forgive me if im wrong. any bros can verify? Nevertheless JB is still more dangerous to chiong then in singapore .

Bro,

WIND comes and goes la..depending on who is calling the shots lor.. Up till recently, KL side was cooperating with International agencies and NGOs to clean up all of the "unsanctioned" whorehouses, and "rescue" the poor gals "tricked" into this dastardly trade... many gals in the LSBs in JB were "rescued" from the LSB bastards, to be returned to their homeland.. This is a good move on the part of the international community to stop the illegal and immoral human trafficking trade, but as you can see with AP1 and 2, some officials are still on the take to let it run... so, while the BIG WIND is still blowing, some are sheltered fr it... Hope u will look kindly on the poor gals in the LSBs, and not treat them like sex objects... U shld know how they live under the LSB bastards... like virtual prisoners... :(

craz
30-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Hi Bro! Long time no see too!

I not been into JB for a long while, since the wind started blowing... u still going in often? Any new lobangs?

I nowadays got no time and Vitamin M to cheong.
occasionally get lobangs from Bro Popiah.
most time just take cold showers like monks....hahaha

lurpsexx
02-09-2005, 12:12 AM
I nowadays got no time and Vitamin M to cheong.
occasionally get lobangs from Bro Popiah.

Yes yes.. popiah does hv good lobangs... I almost upped one of his recommendtions last night, only to be twarted by the stoopid daily police raids... Damn! Now must tahan somemore... :(

XiaoHoUzi83
02-09-2005, 12:29 AM
wanna go lsb sometime soon..
or a booking session..
haha
=)

craz
02-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Yes yes.. popiah does hv good lobangs... I almost upped one of his recommendtions last night, only to be twarted by the stoopid daily police raids... Damn! Now must tahan somemore... :(

Was it during the samster TCSS??
I was in GL with a friend too, but see the BIG crowd,
scared AV come and invite for kopi, so never went in.
nowdays the LSBs increased the bonking fees and plus the constant wind,
really no mood to go in.
so must depend on bro popiah for his lobang...i mean recommendations, not his "real" lobang...hahhaha...

craz
02-09-2005, 09:56 PM
wanna go lsb sometime soon..
or a booking session..
haha
=)

Bro,
wow ,you still cheonging JB !!
think you the remaining few from devil's club liao..
anyway awaiting your FR.

Doggiestyle
11-09-2005, 09:09 PM
Bros,

GM just open liao... hush-hush... entrance thru back door..
no music, no loud calls on the mike for the gers (at least when i was there quite late abt 4 am) , but gers have lor...
bookings also hush-hush..
not all can go booking overnite

jojo79
11-09-2005, 11:51 PM
Bros,

GM just open liao... hush-hush... entrance thru back door..
no music, no loud calls on the mike for the gers (at least when i was there quite late abt 4 am) , but gers have lor...
bookings also hush-hush..
not all can go booking overnite

yo bro,
where is GM??
is it the one called million?

andyqkw
12-09-2005, 08:47 AM
Great to hear that GM has reopen liao. What are the availability and how are the qualities of the gers there?

What is the price like for booking overnite over at GM?

andyqkw
12-09-2005, 08:50 AM
yo bro,
where is GM??
Yes, GM is the one called Golden Million

livedinpeace
14-09-2005, 01:39 AM
Hi all bros...FYI...yesterday juz went to GM and its confirm re-open oledi and now having happy hour one shot rm70 830pm last call...room for bonking oso new gd condition but the bad is tat the charges rise liao loh...stoock oso new one...

Doggiestyle
14-09-2005, 07:26 AM
yo bro,
where is GM??

Yes, Golden Million

Doggiestyle
14-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Great to hear that GM has reopen liao. What are the availability and how are the qualities of the gers there?

What is the price like for booking overnite over at GM?

New gers & Overnight rates are RM 300 ++

andyqkw
14-09-2005, 10:43 AM
New gers & Overnight rates are RM 300 ++
Thanks for the info, gonna cheong there this coming weekend...

andyqkw
19-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Sad to inform you guys that GM has been raided once again on the 18/09/05. Saw them being sent up the lorry by the police at around 1am...

TeeRex1
19-09-2005, 09:09 AM
hello there!
wat's LSB? and if it's a place where is it?
thanks.

andyqkw
19-09-2005, 11:31 AM
hello there!
wat's LSB? and if it's a place where is it?
thanks.
LSB stands for Lap Sup Bar (low class bar)

recce80
20-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Went to eat at sentosa last nite so tot of stopping by GM to recce it out.

Name change to One Dear. no more Golden million. if u notice 1 of the Pimps still the same if u recognise Ah Wu. informed me that bonking is now 120RM n happy hour is till 9pm. they start opening at 4pm. Booking now 300 also no more 270.

Planning a trip up next week so will keep u more updated

andyqkw
21-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Went to eat at sentosa last nite so tot of stopping by GM to recce it out.

Name change to One Dear. no more Golden million. if u notice 1 of the Pimps still the same if u recognise Ah Wu. informed me that bonking is now 120RM n happy hour is till 9pm. they start opening at 4pm. Booking now 300 also no more 270.

Planning a trip up next week so will keep u more updated
Actually it should be spelled as One Ders, got the name card with me right now as i'm typing this... Hmm, didn't know that they're open again so soon after been raided just only on the 18/09/05. Can jio my kakis there again, just hope that the police don't come raid the place again when my pants are down... :D

6" boy
21-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Actually it should be spelled as One Ders, got the name card with me right now as i'm typing this... Hmm, didn't know that they're open again so soon after been raided just only on the 18/09/05. Can jio my kakis there again, just hope that the police don't come raid the place again when my pants are down... :D

Wa lan, big wind blow on 18/09/05. I was at Apollo on 19/09/05, nothing happen, got the bill with me right now as i'm typing this.... Heng ah. Girls choice not much at Apollo but no fish prawn also can la.

andyqkw
21-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Wa lan, big wind blow on 18/09/05. I was at Apollo on 19/09/05, nothing happen, got the bill with me right now as i'm typing this.... Heng ah. Girls choice not much at Apollo but no fish prawn also can la.
Think Apollo got connection (corruption) with the police there, almost every LSB in JB kenna raid except Apollo during the past few months...

There is a Ah Beng captian there getting more and more arrogant also, even gave me a f**ked up attitude saying i was there to waste their time when i take my own time choosing a girl to my liking when i went there on the 18/09/05 (due to One Ders kenna raid) for a booking session.

jbguy
23-09-2005, 08:57 AM
Walau bro,
y did call and chio me?

6" boy
23-09-2005, 09:46 AM
Walau bro,
y did call and chio me?

Yeah yeah yeah. Sorry bro. Last minute desicion. Will definately call you for the next session. Can chio Bro Tenrang, lcdavid, ckm, KL69 also. Next gathering after makan makan we go ok. :D

jbguy
23-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Yeah yeah yeah. Sorry bro. Last minute desicion. Will definately call you for the next session. Can chio Bro Tenrang, lcdavid, ckm, KL69 also. Next gathering after makan makan we go ok. :D
then u want me wait for another month ah??? :mad:
tak boleh tahan lo.

recce80
24-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Was there last nite, went in about 1am.

gal no. 37 (ah lian with many tatoos)

Here is my short FR

looks: 5/10
breast: small
French: I dont do it
bbbj: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 (accomdating)
AR: none
RTF: dont think so

My fren's FR On M6 seems quite good. Can try on next Trip up

draken
27-09-2005, 01:07 AM
Was there last nite, went in about 1am.

gal no. 37 (ah lian with many tatoos)

Here is my short FR

looks: 5/10
breast: small
French: I dont do it
bbbj: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 (accomdating)
AR: none
RTF: dont think so

My fren's FR On M6 seems quite good. Can try on next Trip up

finally lsb is coming back....slight increase for the price of FJ....
Apollo2 ...rm130 per shot

Gm .... RM120 per shot

Apollo1 ... rm115 per shot

hope this helps

Divine
27-09-2005, 01:34 AM
oei para long time bo see u liao....toresoul n myself going in this week u wanna join...u got problem going in one arrange earlier. call toresoul i just lost me hp again... :(

andyqkw
27-09-2005, 08:58 AM
finally lsb is coming back....slight increase for the price of FJ....
Apollo2 ...rm130 per shot

Gm .... RM120 per shot

Apollo1 ... rm115 per shot

hope this helps
Just to add that for GM, happy hours before 9pm is RM 70 per shot

liquid82
27-09-2005, 08:34 PM
hi ..newbie to this forum.been away from singapore for about 1 year.came back and went to lixin star cruise lsb..heard about the raids been going on and didnt have that high an expectation when i arrived at lixin..wasnt as bad as i thought..around 15 to 20 gers available i think..didnt see anyone i fancy but i kept hearing a number on the anouce system..tried my luck n requested for.it..when she came..not bad at all..best of the rest i guess..paid 130rm.
looks..7.5
body.7
bj...5
tightness 8.5
very girlfriend feeling..after finishing ready to proceed upstairs.was informed we not allowed to leave as police raid.was stuck in the small room downstairs with her for next 2 hrs..hugging n chatting till they let us out..bill 120..for one coke one mineral water..20 ringit for all the aunties..just sharing my experience...planning to go to the others..ap1 ap2 .gm sakura...any bros with info..any prcs around??

wlchye
28-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi All Brother,
Golden Million has changed to One Ders due to new boss take over but now with happy hours, the rest is same.

Anybody know SK status? Thanks

Tenrang
30-09-2005, 11:15 AM
All Brothers,

As you all know that iti s not that fantastic in the LSB scene nowadays, decided to try it out for myself and see if it is true.

Was in ONE DERS on Wednesday(28th Sept). Usual SOP before entering. How many people blah blah blah. Entered and everything still looks the same. Went into the room and ordered drinks. Drinks came and to my surprise, the aunties were serving the drinks. Normally the girls will be serving and immediately sit beside you.

Okie then came the captain to ask if we have any familiar numbers. Wah Piang eh....... Just open not long and he think I regular. Anyway, In came a few girls and not very fantastic. Only one or two can Look only. Then we ask for more girls. Captain told to wait. After a while of playing and fiddling, Captain came in and ask if we are ready to go upstairs. WAH PIANG. Haven't even warm up. Anyway, some of the guys are really horny so OFF they went. I wanted to enjoy a little more but the girls disappeared. so left a few of us in the room. Drinking away. Captain came in and chit chat with us. Told us that currently only have Thai Girls. And not many. The most at one time 15 - 18 girls.

So all in all, we will still have to wait for a few more months before we can actually CHEONG the LSB in JB. We shall go to the Gathering and discuss this further.

Bro LAK CHOON and jbguy. PM me your contacts and we will be in touch.

Cheers

bbjacky
10-10-2005, 02:58 AM
Guys, any update on lsb? feel like going this weekday.

jedycity
10-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Bro LAK CHOON and jbguy. PM me your contacts and we will be in touch.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro Tenrang,
If you going next time....I also wanna join leh..... :)
But must on weekday lah.............

andyqkw
10-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Any bro here knows what time will One Ders release the girls if we book them for overnite booking on Sunday? I know that they'll release the girls after 2am on Saturday due to lots of customer but what about Sunday???

craz
15-10-2005, 08:21 AM
Anyone went to the LSBs lately ??
how are the joints ? really miss the good old days....

6" boy
17-10-2005, 10:32 AM
Anyone went to the LSBs lately ??
how are the joints ? really miss the good old days....

Let's organize one on this Friday right after the gathering.

hornygreenhorn
17-10-2005, 11:25 AM
My frds and I went to ONE DERS...Very disappointed :( Reached there at abt 12midnite. Gals all come in cannot make it. All flat chested...Price of bonk now is $RM120/- and $RM280 for 02 jugs of beer and some coke for the gals.
Decided to stop cheonging JB lsb liao!!! :mad:

swing123
21-10-2005, 03:50 PM
My frds and I went to ONE DERS...Very disappointed :( Reached there at abt 12midnite. Gals all come in cannot make it. All flat chested...Price of bonk now is $RM120/- and $RM280 for 02 jugs of beer and some coke for the gals.
Decided to stop cheonging JB lsb liao!!! :mad:

hi all, would appreciate a quick update of current situation and also which are the "recommended" LSBs to go? plan to go over tonight....any recommendation will be on no obligation basis......thanks in advance...

KatoeyLover69
21-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Let's organize one on this Friday right after the gathering.

R E M I N D E R !!!!!

Subject : 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering
Date : Friday 21 October 2005
Time : 7.30 pm SHARP
Venue : Danga Bay Food Court
Jalan Skudai, Johor Bahru

See you all there !!! :p

len88
25-10-2005, 01:38 AM
hi all brother !
today i just visit LSB ( sakura ) tmn sentosa ...
about 9.30pm . i go to sakura but u can not use front door to enter .. use behind 1 .some 1 will show u the way dont worry .

1st of all ... i ask for the captain to show me all the girl .
about 5min .. about 9~10 girl come . most of the girl not pretty( look 5/10 )
Sien~~~.but no choice ... "ching chai" pick 1 ..from china (yun nan).
wat can i say ... lousy service ... another 2 brother also complain for not good service . about RM70 (20min) b4 11pm RM123 for 45min . but if u want direct F*** the girl without drink something damage = RM150 .

but the price is quite high for the beer and the peanut ... about RM250 ( only 1 jur beer , 2 plate peanut , 3 tower and some jelly )

Scuz
25-10-2005, 10:40 PM
when can ever LSB be back to the olden days...my last visit to JB LSB was in the march i think...Sakura was once the best then change of management then it suxs...so brudders and me move on to Sub99 was oso fanatasic after we become regulars..then it came the big swept and all it gone so sad man....
Could anyone tell me when and when ....it will be like the old days...:(

len88
26-10-2005, 12:48 AM
when can ever LSB be back to the olden days...my last visit to JB LSB was in the march i think...Sakura was once the best then change of management then it suxs...so brudders and me move on to Sub99 was oso fanatasic after we become regulars..then it came the big swept and all it gone so sad man....
Could anyone tell me when and when ....it will be like the old days...:(

all the LSB rate become more higher ....
girl services poor ....... hai~~

micl_ten
26-10-2005, 01:30 PM
i think what u meantion is in bakawali area, it not open but can do booking from them, some okt will sitting at front if the hotel or pub there. :cool:

Dear jbguy,

Do you have any contact, then i can straight go to them rather than waisting time to search and find the gal. Which part of bakawali ? last weekend i went to one massage shop opposite the caltex petrol station, the massage is quite good but the gals are not really pretty. i don't know the massage centre you introduce is the same i went to last weekend ? perhaps you let me know the address and i will try to find it in coming weekend.

many thanks

demarco
27-10-2005, 01:12 AM
all the LSB rate become more higher ....
girl services poor ....... hai~~

not really, the joint i use to visit remind the same. same management ....surprise they still can remember me after i stop for a yr. 2 jug cost only $175 but rate of short time is $130. :o

Malaysian Datuk
29-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Info for the bros who PM me regarding LSBs......

There's a new joint next to SK pub called One Two Go run by the ex-ABB people....RM110 per bonk. Went to LX and was told they were close for renovations. AP2 still open though.

Sorrie that's all the updates I have for JB lsb scene now since my Datukship have be revoked......maybe some bros could have more in depth updates...cheers!:)

jojo79
02-11-2005, 01:39 AM
feeling so disappointed for all LSB.......
Last time i have been there for about 3 months ago...
the gals sucks and the price is the same......
some only 10+ gals serving many customers and most of them left and dun come back..........
most of their service is so bad with attitude..
i think i would wanna spent the same amount of money pay to bonk thai to HC to bonk Malaysia gals.......... Since their rates are the same.......

jbguy
02-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Info for the bros who PM me regarding LSBs......

There's a new joint next to SK pub called One Two Go run by the ex-ABB people....RM110 per bonk. Went to LX and was told they were close for renovations. AP2 still open though.

Sorrie that's all the updates I have for JB lsb scene now since my Datukship have be revoked......maybe some bros could have more in depth updates...cheers!:)
Datuk,
long time not hear from you, how r u? did your HP no change? me and bro thootbrush can't get you leh..hope you Pm me the new contact, TQ:D

Archiearch
02-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Last time went to LX was last week, did not have a very good experience, and some more, have been going to LX and AP2 for a couple of years liow,,,,,now maybe because of the rush, the OKT also find it hard trying to find a living, so service drop, things become more Ex and girls also Ex, RM 130 per bonk. My Ang moh supplier say next time go europe, go to the border of France and Spain,,,,,,,there got LSB like pubs, but with south american WL, and damn beautiful ones, and the price quite ok,,,,,,,,

wlchye
04-11-2005, 11:29 AM
I just went to LSB- One Ders on last few days ago (1 Nov), service level drop as only a few girls vs many customers. Many customers were angry as they were waiting for 1 to 2 hours still got no girls at all due to limited girls available.

Many customers just walked out like that after paid the room and beers. I guess we have to wait a while and don't go LSB until more girls available.

JeffKL
07-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Went to Apollo last week with my friends. It was Raya eve, thought the most dangerous time was the safest time.

Anyway, reached there about 8 with my 3 friends. Ushered into the joint via the "secret service" agents outside the place. still the same old dingy joint. entered the room. as usual capt ask what we want to drink. got beer. then the girls came in for us to choose. they have about 20 girls. not too bad! all thai-chinese girls. 2 of them had humongous boobs, so i took one and my other friend took the other one. haha, macam like twin towers. all girls were either wearing low cut or no bra or a combination...

anyone, to cut the story short, three of us went up for a bonk. here's my FR :

No.: 668
Body : 5/10
Boobs:34C
Face:7/10
BBBJ:7/10
Titfuck:7/10
FJ:7/10
RTF:Yes, to try others
Cost:80 bucks From 4p.m. to 9p.m.) After that is RM120.Ta Pau is RM350 from 12am to 12pm.Extra 10 bucks for hotel room and 5 bucks tip to teaman

the other girl with 34D was No. 665. My other friends took 669, small sized girl but playful, and 664, so-so.

looking forward to next trip! the OKT say they change girls once every 3-4 months.

Total cost for the room : RM260 for 3 btls of beer, titbits, chicken wing and some tips for the aunties and uncles.

halexbonk
11-11-2005, 09:17 AM
well was in Apollo yesterday around 9 something first got there at the carpark asking the man if got any girls around but he said no girl only drinks and who recommend us to go..was quite surprised wit tat but tell him that we was here last few months ago..and after tat only he ask us to park our car... so i think the wind is still quite strong ....

ok like normal we went in the room order drinks and the girl come...thai got a lot and some myanmar girls also...almost all girls know how to speak chinese...
cut it short i took no 23 small build girl but with a firm 32 boobs..
heres my FR

no:23
body: 5/10
boobs: 32c gua(nipple not so dark still got a bit pinkish)
bbbj : 8/10 (her mouth service is superb)
FJ: 7/10(i cannot tahan ..)

overall nice service done by her also inside the room she din keep asking me to go upstairs..we do it slowly...very girlfriend feel

so other girls to recommend is no 667 seem very popular quite slim.. no 85 from my friend said that quite accomodating...
there i also a few myamnar girl tat look really like chinese...body all slim..

so overall cost 150 for 3 person with 2 beer tidbits,stupid fruits... girl rm120 +10 room+5 tea boy...

quite a crowd also yesterday....looking forward the next trip

fboy
11-11-2005, 02:14 PM
any1 going apollo during happi hours? :D

andyqkw
11-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Glad to see someone posting FRs again after such a long silence...

halexbonk
11-11-2005, 03:24 PM
any1 going apollo during happi hours? :D

according to what i ask yesterday happy hours 4pm - 9pm bonking rm80 but girls are limited.. around 6-7 girls they said...

fboy
11-11-2005, 03:44 PM
according to what i ask yesterday happy hours 4pm - 9pm bonking rm80 but girls are limited.. around 6-7 girls they said...

izit? like tat ah... :confused:

halexbonk
11-11-2005, 03:49 PM
izit? like tat ah... :confused:

yup i think so... nvr try happy hour b4..
maybe next time we can go try it out...

fboy
11-11-2005, 04:13 PM
yup i think so... nvr try happy hour b4..
maybe next time we can go try it out...

heard sakura rm70 during hapi hrs but beer expensive lar...
pm me if wan2 out tgt but leaving JB by next saturday.... :p

Scuz
14-11-2005, 05:06 AM
long long time never go jb liao....so keep talking abt apollo but is it apollo 1 or 2...where is it located i never went b4??
any more info abt sakura , last last time my fav hunt...

jbguy
14-11-2005, 01:09 PM
long long time never go jb liao....so keep talking abt apollo but is it apollo 1 or 2...where is it located i never went b4??
any more info abt sakura , last last time my fav hunt...
Seen the no as Bro Halexbonk and Bro JeffKL menation, shd be Apollo 1, 669 isit had a tatto at her arm.

evian52
14-11-2005, 09:59 PM
wow , anyone heard of the ship and its FRs ?

halexbonk
14-11-2005, 11:15 PM
Seen the no as Bro Halexbonk and Bro JeffKL menation, shd be Apollo 1, 669 isit had a tatto at her arm.

yes should be apollo 1 beside blue wave hotel....
cos i also dunno where is apollo 2....

i also forgot whether is 669 or not cos her arm got tatoo and near her backside also got 1 tatoo....

KatoeyLover69
16-11-2005, 05:06 PM
R E M I N D E R !!!!!!!

halexbonk
16-11-2005, 05:35 PM
sorry i think i cant attend this friday going to malacca and sat going to kl..
hope for the next gathering i will be attending...

another report for yesterday night...
was in a coco club in dnp around 11 something there got 2 girls doing dance show tat made us real hot...so after the drinks we decided to attack the papaya farm to release our tension...first we went to Apollo 2 to ask whether got girls or not...at the door was being told tat today the wind blow very big so not much girl...then we though of proceed to GM but shit they said it is closed today too...so real piss off the later decided to attack Apollo 1....
reach there round 2 and went in....
after sitting down talk cock a while the girls was usher in...quite a lot of girls but those ang pai either not working or already being book...so lan lan just choose any girls tat suits...honestly tat day the quality not very good...only 1 girl no 110 after switch on the light only realise she is quite ok...
no fuck today just play with the girl and got 1 girl dunno wat no already i think quite desperate got no business for her today when she come in she just jump so i just explore her body quite small boobs but wat the fuck she din wear any underwear so i just put my finger inside and korek la...oh this girl damn crazy she just ride like no tomorrow and whisper to me to go upstairs and got discount for me for only rm 50.... but i really don hv tat feeling wit her so just play along said wait...and after a while she also frustrated just left.....

no choice just sit there and talk cock wit my friend while waiting for others to come down...after all the action already 4.15 am...so no choice hv to leave cos still hv to work..... and tat ends our journey..

SexMan
16-11-2005, 05:44 PM
heard sakura rm70 during hapi hrs but beer expensive lar...
pm me if wan2 out tgt but leaving JB by next saturday.... :p

Hi,

was at Sakura 2 wks ago... not that fun anymore.

Not many gals & Happy Hr RM$70 is for 20min... the captain keep telling u go for the RM$123 ... n beer quite expensive...

A bit regret after i left.

Any other better place that Bros will recommend? Apollo?

Thanks

Xiao WeN
17-11-2005, 09:14 PM
hi there..think u all have been to lixin rite?anibody know about a yun nan gal call Sisi?No. 77.. she got a sister call xiao mei....hows her service?

RobertCock
17-11-2005, 11:41 PM
[QUOTE=SexMan]Hi,

Was at Apollo 2 at around 7.10 pm today with friend .

Not many thai gals but few with good looking face .

2 small jug beer, one peanut, one fruit and one cherry cost Rm248.00

with room charges

Girl no 712 , good service , small size & small boobs A cup but have smooth skin with pink nipple . Damange - Rm130.00

unlimited
18-11-2005, 02:16 PM
hi all bro

i just follow this thread no long ago. i would like to try the lsb but can u all advise me what is the address to all this place like apollo 1, apollo 2, one ders, lx and etc.

thank to all bro:D .

FatMan
23-11-2005, 01:59 AM
I only know LiXin address as below:
No. 7 & 7A Jalan Sulam, Taman Sentosa
80150 Johor Bahru, Johor.

Keep me posted of the address of all the others location if you know. Thanks!!! :cool:

milo_man
23-11-2005, 03:28 AM
hi all bro

i just follow this thread no long ago. i would like to try the lsb but can u all advise me what is the address to all this place like apollo 1, apollo 2, one ders, lx and etc.

thank to all bro:D .

jus take cab n tell the driver..all these places r near to each other...in sentosa. But i dun c the pt of goin unless things r back to normal

KatoeyLover69
01-12-2005, 12:00 AM
Report from The STAR (Southern Edition) dated 30.11.2005
============================================

20 Thai women working at a karaoke centre in Johor Bahru were detained during a joint operation by the Police and Immigration Departments on Friday 25 November 2005.

The women,who worked as Guest Relation Officers ( GROs ), either did not have valid travel documents or had misused their social visit passes.

6 locals, who worked at the centre, were also detained on suspicions of harbouring illegals.

Johor Bahru (south) Internal Security and Public Order Chief Asst. Supt. Harun Idris said the operation began at 11.45 pm and involved 18 Policemen and 4 Immigration officers.

ASP Harun said the karaoke centre owner had tried to hide the women in a space above the ceiling.

"But our personnel were vigilant and managed to detect them," he said, adding that they had acted on a public tip off.

In a nearby Pub, the operation netted another foreign worker who did not possess valid travel documents.

ASP Harun said the women were handed over to the Immigration Dept for further action. They were sent to the detention centre in Pekan Nenas pending further investigation.

################################################## ##

1. Wonder where is the karaoke centre and pub ?

2. Wondfer if all the Thai women were asked to strip naked and forced to do ear squats, as what happened to the PRC girl at the PJ Police Headquarters ? :p

Any bros can up-date us on the above ? ..................

KatoeyLover69
01-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Report from The STAR (Southern Edition) dated 30.11.2005
============================================

20 Thai women working at a karaoke centre in Johor Bahru were detained during a joint operation by the Police and Immigration Departments on Friday 25 November 2005.

The women,who worked as Guest Relation Officers ( GROs ), either did not have valid travel documents or had misused their social visit passes.

6 locals, who worked at the centre, were also detained on suspicions of harbouring illegals.

Johor Bahru (south) Internal Security and Public Order Chief Asst. Supt. Harun Idris said the operation began at 11.45 pm and involved 18 Policemen and 4 Immigration officers.

ASP Harun said the karaoke centre owner had tried to hide the women in a space above the ceiling.

"But our personnel were vigilant and managed to detect them," he said, adding that they had acted on a public tip off.

In a nearby Pub, the operation netted another foreign worker who did not possess valid travel documents.

ASP Harun said the women were handed over to the Immigration Dept for further action. They were sent to the detention centre in Pekan Nenas pending further investigation.

################################################## ##

2. Wondfer if all the Thai women were asked to strip naked and forced to do ear squats, as what happened to the PRC girl at the PJ Police Headquarters ? :p

Jackdaniel80
02-12-2005, 07:41 PM
any brothers here know what will happen to the gals being caught? will they be jailed in m'sia or will they be sent back to their respective countries? will they be jailed when they return back to their countries? wonder how will their condition of living be in the detention centre, really pity those gals, have to go through so much hardships, some don't even know what they are working as until they reach here, haiz... blame it on the okts, they cause the gals lifes to be so miserable.

KatoeyLover69
02-12-2005, 11:34 PM

2. Wonder if all the Thai women were asked to strip naked and forced to do ear squats, as what happened to the PRC girl at the PJ Police Headquarters ? :p

Saw an advertisement on nTV7 tonight with some footage of the raid and the hole in the ceiling.

For more info, watch " SIASAT " on nTV7 on Sunday 4 December 2005 @ 8.30 p.m.:D

KatoeyLover69
04-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Saw an advertisement on nTV7 tonight with some footage of the raid and the hole in the ceiling.

For more info, watch " SIASAT " on nTV7 on Sunday 4 December 2005 @ 8.30 p.m.:D

Just watched " SIASAT " on nTV7 tonight and it was reported that the Karaoke Centre was " APOLLO MUSIC LOUNGE " at Jalan Bukit Meldrum, JB ( next to the Grand Bluewave Hotel )

So, bros better be careful when you go to LSBs in JB as the ' wind ' is now blowing here. :mad:

f2sjk
05-12-2005, 12:30 AM
Just watched " SIASAT " on nTV7 tonight and it was reported that the Karaoke Centre was " APOLLO MUSIC LOUNGE " at Jalan Bukit Meldrum, JB ( next to the Grand Bluewave Hotel )

So, bros better be careful when you go to LSBs in JB as the ' wind ' is now blowing here. :mad:

hi bro u got saw any guys de face or not? Cos i didnt watch that tv program

KatoeyLover69
05-12-2005, 03:25 PM
hi bro u got saw any guys de face or not? Cos i didnt watch that tv program

All the faces of the 20 Thai girls, 6 workers and customers were " BLURRED OUT " by the TV station to safeguard their identities.

According to the report 43 customers were also detained.

So be very careful if you want to cheong LSBs in JB in the next few weeks :mad:

6" boy
05-12-2005, 04:07 PM
To all brothers, I am still here, no up lorry. I didn't go there on that day. "Heng ah"

KatoeyLover69
05-12-2005, 04:33 PM
All the faces of the 20 Thai girls, 6 workers and customers were " BLURRED OUT " by the TV station to safeguard their identities.

According to the report 43 customers were also detained.

So be very careful if you want to cheong LSBs in JB in the next few weeks :mad:

Wonder what happened to the 43 detained customers ??? Did they have to spend a night at the Police lock-up and did they have to pay a fine or kopi money to get out ???

I saw the men were all hand-cuffed :mad:

Malaysian Datuk
07-12-2005, 01:28 AM
After a long exile went back to make the rounds at the LSBs to check things out......
GM and LeYiLe closed! Lixin renovations till next month?! So went to Sakura.....found the joint in the midst of renovations too to rush for grand opening on 20th. Price for 1 bonk was RM123......got G82 (cute mandrain speaking 20ish from Myanmar) did it in the makeshift bonking rooms upstairs (come next change all rooms upstairs exclusively for bonking). Got another girl K8 (fun loving long bloned haired thai)......a few Pinos chicks were discovered by my travelling companions (forgot numbers). Around 10 pm heard that another joint 1-2-GO got wind of checking (from bukit aman no less) thus no more release of girls for the night. Decided to pay for bill and call it a night.....11 aunties came in for tips (think its an all time record, previous record was 9 in Lixin). Due to closure of the few lsbs, staff from the varous joints all playing musical chairs......think I'll pass on Sakura's grand opening and take another hiatus from lsbs for the time being.....

P.S btw heard from some bros there's a new joint along the old ABB stretch that specialised in Indo chicks....too drain to check it out tonight, maybe some kind hearted bros can fill us in.....CHEERS!

livedinpeace
07-12-2005, 01:52 AM
After long time didn't cheong lsb finally went down with my kakis last monday to 1 2 go...the 1st guest on house was us:D ...chicks down there for that day ah..hm..CMI loh...chubby,short,face can't see one...got 3 main land chicks...not bad la but didnt bonk coz cost rm150 for them too expensive not enough bullet and the rest was rm110 heard from the waiter...somemore gers down there all put pad inside the underwear so abit hard to autoroam...not fun at all....:(

Jessie
11-12-2005, 09:56 PM
JB nothing much to play liao....
no more heydays like the crystal palace era and GM era...

Reaper
22-12-2005, 02:31 AM
has the LSB scence in JB really died down to a slow crawl??? had my first overseas screw in JB.....and also the first time i cheong with samsters....brings back alot tof memories..realy hope that the scence will start again soon....and be just as happening......

Malaysian Datuk
22-12-2005, 09:11 PM
has the LSB scence in JB really died down to a slow crawl??? had my first overseas screw in JB.....and also the first time i cheong with samsters....brings back alot tof memories..realy hope that the scence will start again soon....and be just as happening......bro......just visited Sakura lsb last night......newly renovated (with big screen TVs in the big rooms)....the joint supposed to be in the midst of grand opening celebrations....but fancy decor aside.....we all know it's the girls that make or break a place and though there were some pretty quality gems, there's no just not enough girls to go around......in their heydays LSBs can stock up to 100 girls but now the staff and pesky 'ah jies' (total numbering 15 this time round) make up the numbers and girls are far and few. Ah Yong (the new manager) keep insisiting the girls are coming, due to wind not releasing so many etc etc lame excuses......made up my mind that's my last lsb visit......:(

KatoeyLover69
22-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Welcome back Malaysian Datuk !

You have been 'missing' from the Forum for quite a long time ........

It was great meeting up with you at E8 Food House,Lorong 8, Geylang on Monday 19 December 2005 :D

Hope to see you at the 6th JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 20 January 2005 and please bring a few lorryloads of SillyPore kakis with you......

Malaysian Datuk
22-12-2005, 09:39 PM
Welcome back Malaysian Datuk !

You have been 'missing' from the Forum for quite a long time ........

It was great meeting up with you at E8 Food House,Lorong 8, Geylang on Monday 19 December 2005 :D

Hope to see you at the 6th JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 20 January 2005 and please bring a few lorryloads of SillyPore kakis with you......
Nice meeting you too bro....I like very much to meet up with the bros too but if all goes to plan I'll be in LOS during that time.....not for katoeys though......:)

KatoeyLover69
22-12-2005, 09:45 PM
Nice meeting you too bro....I like very much to meet up with the bros too but if all goes to plan I'll be in LOS during that time.....not for katoeys though......:)

Can I join you in LOS ?

I am thinking of going there from 18/19 Jan '06 to 24/25 Jan '06 before CNY '06

Please PM / email me with more info about your travel plans

Malaysian Datuk
22-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Can I join you in LOS ?

Please PM / email me with more info about your travel plansthe more the merrier bro.....we'll go to Klong Toey to look for Katoeys! Hey Klong Toey and Katoey actually rhymes!!!

KatoeyLover69
22-12-2005, 10:47 PM
the more the merrier bro.....we'll go to Klong Toey to look for Katoeys! Hey Klong Toey and Katoey actually rhymes!!!

Datuk,

When will you be in LOS ?

KatoeyLover69
22-12-2005, 11:00 PM
Can I join you in LOS ?

Please PM / email me with more info about your travel plans

Datuk,

For your info and consideration :

Below is a summary of the flight(s) you selected, along with associated rules and costs. Please review everything carefully. If the flight, fare rules, and pricing information look okay to you, click one of the buttons at the bottom of the page to continue.

Lowest Fare Internet Discounted Fare 39.98 SGD Wed, 18 Jan 06
FlightTR 16 17:20 DepartSingapore (SIN) 18:50 Arrive Bangkok Intl (BKK)

Lowest Fare Internet Discounted Fare 39.98 SGD Wed, 25 Jan 06
Flight TR 117 19:25 Depart Bangkok Intl (BKK) 22:45 Arrive Singapore (SIN)

Departure (Lowest Fare)
1 Adult at 39.98 SGD 39.98 SGD
Taxes and Fees (details) 51.25 SGD

- Please note that Tiger Airways fares are strictly non-refundable

- Flight dates, times, routes may be changed 4 hours prior to scheduled departure subject to amendment fees and applicable fare difference being paid

- Name changes are not permitted

- If a reservation is not changed 4 hours prior to scheduled departure, all money associated with the fare is forfeited

- Fares quoted are per person, per one way journey, subject to availability and exclude airport taxes and charges. All fares are subject to change until purchased

- No child discounts

- All travel is subject to the conditions of carriage of Tiger Airways

Return (Lowest Fare)
1 Adult at 39.98 SGD 39.98 SGD
Taxes and Fees (details) 32.00 SGD

Total Cost of Flight 163.21 SGD

I have read and accept Tiger Airways' conditions of carriage and the above fare restrictions associated with the fare. (Please check box to continue)

Tiger Airways uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to secure and protect your personal information. Click the button to continue to our secure server.

Reaper
23-12-2005, 01:55 AM
bro......just visited Sakura lsb last night......newly renovated (with big screen TVs in the big rooms)....we all know it's the girls that make or break a place and though there were some pretty quality gems, there's no just not enough girls to go around......in their heydays LSBs can stock up to 100 girls but now the staff and pesky 'ah jies' (total numbering 15 this time round) make up the numbers and girls are far and few. (

Bro, agree totally wth you that its the gers tat make or break the place....ihave really never bothered about the decor of the place...i there to admire a different kind of sceneary:D my first LSB experience was apollo and the last was ABB....haiz...thoes were the good old days.....now not only bad service but also expensive.....

Btw..have a safe and most enjoyable trip in BKK....

CHEERS

kegster
30-12-2005, 07:04 PM
any LSB to chiong during new year eve? seems like the raid is killing our fun....

jac6868
03-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Hi everyone,

Planning to go JB LSB @ tis wkend with frienz (abt 4 of us), now is safe to visit there..any recommendation???

davidblaine
03-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Hi everyone,

Planning to go JB LSB @ tis wkend with frienz (abt 4 of us), now is safe to visit there..any recommendation???

Can visit Sakura but do be carefull :)

KatoeyLover69
04-01-2006, 11:48 PM
Since there is no thread on " JB Discos " I have to hijack this thread ..............

Report from The New Straits Times dated Wednesday 4 January 2006 :-

Ketamine Johor’s top party drug

By Chuah Bee Kim

JOHOR BARU, Jan 3:
-------------------

Ketamine is the "party drug" of choice in Johor. It is preferred over Ecstasy pills, especially among club patrons between 18 and 30 years old, as the powder, when inhaled, gives a hallucinatory effect faster than Ecstasy.

State Anti-Narcotics Department chief Assistant Commissioner Abdul Halim Zakaria, revealing this at a Press conference today, said there had been a marked increase in seizures of ketamine.

Some 28kg of the drug was seized last year compared to 7.5kg in the previous year, while seizures of Ecstasy dropped to 26kg last year against 34kg in the previous year.

He said police would keep a close watch on entertainment outlets and hot spots, known as "ports", which were frequented by drug abusers.

Enforcement officers carried out 532 raids at entertainment outlets in Johor and made 1,130 arrests last year. The total street value of drugs seized was RM3.18 million.

"Only one entertainment outlet was ordered to shut down last April but it was allowed to resume operations after a three- month suspension by the licensing authorities."

Halim said the licensing authorities should consult the police before re-issuing licences to entertainment outlets which have been ordered to shut down.

Some 361 people were arrested last year under Section 39(b) of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952.

craz
31-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Just a short note, not even an FR...

went down to Sk yesterday with some friends.it was close,
so switch to One Two GO.
The number of customer greatly outnumbered the number of gals.
so can see lots of men standing outside the door checking out the gals.
my gal came and then butterfly for 2 hours b4 coming back,
no mood to do anything , paid and fuck off.
then kanna stuck at checkpoint for 1 hour.
just not my day.

draken
31-01-2006, 12:52 PM

went down to Sk yesterday with some friends.it was close,
so switch to One Two GO.
The number of customer greatly outnumbered the number of gals.
so can see lots of men standing outside the door checking out the gals.
my gal came and then butterfly for 2 hours b4 coming back,
no mood to do anything , paid and fuck off.
just not my day.

hahhahahha... bro... i was there too... sianzz... we simply outnumbered them... nowadays lsb really cmi liao.... probably wait for a week more then chiong eden..cheers and happy cny

LoveThai
31-01-2006, 12:55 PM
hahhahahha... bro... i was there too... sianzz... we simply outnumbered them... nowadays lsb really cmi liao.... probably wait for a week more then chiong eden..cheers and happy cny
bro chiong eden must jio k :)

Hakoshu
31-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Bro, i'm back from Jb.. Didn't know u got stuck!!
I got a bad one too.... My girl only came to me ard 0345 when she was
suppose to come at 0200... According to her, After we left... The joint was full, and she was delayed too.. Then Again i gave Kelvin a Good fuck... Bad luck for him!!

Forget abt the unhappiness.. Overall, she's a nice little girl..

Rating

Looks: 8/10(SYT)http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image26212hk.jpg
Body: 7/10(Hairless pussy)
BJ: Dun Have(Newbie)
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 10/10
Damage : 400RM(O.N) 130RM(Room)

just not my day.

craz
31-01-2006, 11:34 PM
.... My girl only came to me ard 0345 when she was
suppose to come at 0200...

Fuckers play these type of tricks again.
Next time one of us can stay and go togther with the gals,
while the rest go get room first.
anyway you should be happy, cos u the only one who bonked !!!

any bros got info about GM, heard it is open again.

Hakoshu
01-02-2006, 12:00 AM
Haha, got happy and unhappy la... Bro, i think can give the place a chance la.. There are still hidden gems..

We'll go on off-peak hours then

anyway you should be happy, cos u the only one who bonked !!!

any bros got info about GM, heard it is open again.

draken
01-02-2006, 01:54 AM
Bro, i'm back from Jb.. Didn't know u got stuck!!
I got a bad one too.... My girl only came to me ard 0345 when she was
suppose to come at 0200... According to her, After we left... The joint was full, and she was delayed too.. Then Again i gave Kelvin a Good fuck... Bad luck for him!!

Forget abt the unhappiness.. Overall, she's a nice little girl..

Rating

Looks: 8/10(SYT)http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image26212hk.jpg
Body: 7/10(Hairless pussy)
BJ: Dun Have(Newbie)
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 10/10
Damage : 400RM(O.N) 130RM(Room)

wah bro... the gal not bad..

btw u book her for rm400 and take out at 0200hrs...wa liew... didnt know the price increase so much.. previously i paid rm350 at apollo and took the gal out at 2000hrs.... gal left the next day at 12pm

come to think of it .. issit becoz she is new?

draken
01-02-2006, 01:58 AM
bro chiong eden must jio k :)

no problem... really miss my 123

Hakoshu
01-02-2006, 09:27 AM
Dun think so.. Seems like flat rate... Y $400, its because the joint dun have enough girls... Need to cover.. Nowadays the rate is like tat..

come to think of it .. issit becoz she is new?

lurpsexx
01-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Dun think so.. Seems like flat rate... Y $400, its because the joint dun have enough girls... Need to cover.. Nowadays the rate is like tat..

Ha ha ha... U still into Thai gongtau?? Wah!

Anyway, Happy CNY and have fun... Rate is a bitch, but i hope she was not! :D

admirer09
01-02-2006, 04:23 PM
hi bros .... actually there are a lot of gers ard but LSBs are afraid to release too many gers as they are afraid of raid .... therefore i suggest bros try to book someone you know as in you know the ger's number
Ard 350rm enough to get the ger to accompany u frm ard 10pm .... joints to try Apollo 2 , Lixin , GM (nt sure still operating ) and sakura

Any bros know where one two go is ?? casue i never been there before ~ :cool:

craz
01-02-2006, 05:10 PM
.... therefore i suggest bros try to book someone you know as in you know the ger's number
Ard 350rm enough to get the ger to accompany u frm ard 10pm ....

350rm from 10pm ?? only if you get from agent or thru' the gal.
from the joints cannot be 350 so early, other than strong wind.

anyway, the thread was so quiet, now all the wolfs are out.....:D

craz
01-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Haha, got happy and unhappy la... Bro, i think can give the place a chance la.. There are still hidden gems..

We'll go on off-peak hours then

You happy lah...be careful kanna gongtao again.
anyway how come only one FR ??
the way u two were smooching....think at least must be 2 if not 3 FR ....:D

Hakoshu
01-02-2006, 05:33 PM
Haha, Caught by u liao.. Tot u not noticing...

Now i'm going in with a bro to explore again.. See got any better places or not..

Report will out later:D

the way u two were smooching....think at least must be 2 if not 3 FR ....:D

Hakoshu
02-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Still the same old fuck shit.... More dicks than pussy...

Suggest u guys to go early if possible..

More time

draken
03-02-2006, 01:48 AM
Hi everyone,

are u Mr water? lol

draken
03-02-2006, 01:59 AM
350rm from 10pm ?? only if you get from agent or thru' the gal.
from the joints cannot be 350 so early, other than strong wind.

anyway, the thread was so quiet, now all the wolfs are out.....:D

yup that was during peaceful times before the big sweep by kl inspectors..

the last time i book frm jackie (appllo 1).. called him , told him the gal i want and the okt will sent to hotel... rm350 take out at 8pm.. excluding hotel cost...

btw... current situation is too many wolfs and not enough sheeps to prey... and the turtles are raising the $$$ .. hahahahhaah

admirer09
03-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Actually i believe that most of the gers are still saftely stash away in houses arranged by those OKTs .... then different batches of gers come in every night .... maybe can try to call the agents to try to arrange for overnight and trust them to arrange for you casue i think they would feel more secure if their gers have booking rather than stay inside the joints and also they would release their gers and earn some $$$ rather than keeping them inside the hses.... well dats wat i believe lah~ may not be true :D

craz
03-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Still the same old fuck shit.... More dicks than pussy...

Suggest u guys to go early if possible..

More time

ok, next time we go in at 5pm...sure no other dicks there....:D

did you check out any other joints, apart from one two go ??

i more keen in other joints.

Hakoshu
05-02-2006, 09:40 AM
5pm also limited pussies haha, fuck with it...

heard Sk is better now..

However tonight i might be O.N there..

ok, next time we go in at 5pm...sure no other dicks there....:D

did you check out any other joints, apart from one two go ??

i more keen in other joints.

andyqkw
05-02-2006, 12:03 PM

heard Sk is better now..

Do keep us updated with your FR...

lurpsexx
05-02-2006, 04:24 PM

heard Sk is better now..

wah lan! you tio peh pio ah??

KNN, now everytime see u in jb liao...kekekee. have fun but take care also.. btw which hotel u use?? :D

kuku07
05-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi all, i remember there is one joint which work like LiXin one... and they have happy hour which mean u bonk gal cheaper... that time i went under renovation but i dun know will it be open again... anyone have news? :)

Hakoshu
05-02-2006, 08:49 PM
CC Hotel, u knn lost till where liao... Never call me...

i'm going in now

wah lan! you tio peh pio ah??

KNN, now everytime see u in jb liao...kekekee. have fun but take care also.. btw which hotel u use?? :D

lurpsexx
05-02-2006, 11:48 PM
CC Hotel, u knn lost till where liao... Never call me...

i'm going in now

work la... now no more time to cheong liao... got enlightenment already... go back to my sweetheart CO la... no more fcuk ard liao... :p

Hakoshu
06-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Good!! Take good care of da sao then!! but wat abt Wanita??:confused:

work la... now no more time to cheong liao... got enlightenment already... go back to my sweetheart CO la... no more fcuk ard liao... :p

admirer09
11-02-2006, 03:45 AM
Hi all bros ..... just came back frm JB with my friend to reki ..... understand that nowadays LSBs either dun open or veri few gers inside , pass by apollo 2 and starcruise aka Lixin , onli Apollo 2 open but not Lixin , dunno why but Lixin nowadays like always never open when i go there .... Then pass by Sakura , saw 2 men sitting at the coffeeshop .. dunno whether they belong to the sakura , lastly went to the old sub99 which is now "le Yi Le" .... closed also , nobody ard or is it have to enter by the back .
Looks like LSBs are coming to a decline soon at this rate , hopefully things will get better , any advise frm bos here ???:(

Jordan Chang
11-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Hi all bros ..... just came back frm JB with my friend to reki ..... understand that nowadays LSBs either dun open or veri few gers inside , pass by apollo 2 and starcruise aka Lixin , onli Apollo 2 open but not Lixin , dunno why but Lixin nowadays like always never open when i go there .... Then pass by Sakura , saw 2 men sitting at the coffeeshop .. dunno whether they belong to the sakura , lastly went to the old sub99 which is now "le Yi Le" .... closed also , nobody ard or is it have to enter by the back .
Looks like LSBs are coming to a decline soon at this rate , hopefully things will get better , any advise frm bos here ???:(

this is sad....how i longed for the good old days. :(

Andy22
11-02-2006, 08:26 PM
to all bros, from wat i knw there's a raid abt last week or another wk ago. quite alot of gal got caught. think this period will be short of gals... take care.

Jackdaniel80
11-02-2006, 11:30 PM
Happen to come across saku*a musical lounge located on the 4th floor today. I guess experienced brothers here know where I am talking about. Any brothers know whether is it under the same management as sakura and do they share the girls? If really so,then i guess i will have problem locating my tirak liao. Brothers who know, please advice or PM me as I guess not very convenient to post in this forum nowadays as there are many eyes watching.

jac6868
12-02-2006, 08:59 PM

Bro,
You mean LSBs will be histroy soon??? Thinking to plan to visit this weedend

admirer09
13-02-2006, 02:38 AM
Bro,
You mean LSBs will be histroy soon??? Thinking to plan to visit this weedend

You can try going this weekend but chances are most would be closed which i dun know y .... maybe cause the big wind , apollo 2 whld be open but inside limited gers , remember to ask if got any gers before going in cause they may wait for u to go inside open beer already den tell u today no gers .... last time GM was like that ... :mad: fark the GM captains , a bunch of greedy pimps ~

Jackdaniel80
13-02-2006, 11:18 AM
So no bros here knows anything about Saku*a musical lounge which i had mentioned in my previous posting? If any bros knows, pls pm me if not convinient to post in here, thanks in advance. AP2 even if open oso advice dun go in, high chances that you will come out an angry man, even if no gers they will bluff u got gers, open beer already they will then tell u all sort of things like today wind big,must understand this understand that,and in the end, still no gers. even if got gers also very little,very high chances that you will sit in the room for one to two hrs or even longer without gers. nowadays LSBs cannot make it liao. Go HC is more worth it.

milo_man
13-02-2006, 10:26 PM
jus make a trip wif some bros over e wkends. Sad to say,is onli a few fish there..Lucky nv go in and we went up goin to a HC in sg..has been 2,3 yrs since the last wild nite in jb:(

6" boy
14-02-2006, 04:38 PM
I visited Sakura last week. Reached there 9.30 pm. OKT bring in some girls but not our taste. After a few round of rejection, the OKT started to show us his "Tu Lan" face. Not because we are choosy but the girls really cannot see one lah.

Finally I got a big neh neh girl. A bit plump and since the boobs is big enough for me, I am happy. I am a boob lover.

Proceeded to the first floor and the room is as lousy as before. Can hear noise from other rooms. All the sucking sound and 'pat..pat...pat' sound. Wash up also in the commmon W.C., aiyo, sien half. Have to cover yourself with towel and walk to the W.C. No hot water... only cold water. Cannot ask the girl to perform hot tea for me.

But my girl service quiet OK, very hard working and accomodating. Nowaday LSB is not as happening as before.

admirer09
14-02-2006, 10:12 PM
I visited Sakura last week. Reached there 9.30 pm. OKT bring in some girls but not our taste. After a few round of rejection, the OKT started to show us his "Tu Lan" face. Not because we are choosy but the girls really cannot see one lah.

Finally I got a big neh neh girl. A bit plump and since the boobs is big enough for me, I am happy. I am a boob lover.

Proceeded to the first floor and the room is as lousy as before. Can hear noise from other rooms. All the sucking sound and 'pat..pat...pat' sound. Wash up also in the commmon W.C., aiyo, sien half. Have to cover yourself with towel and walk to the W.C. No hot water... only cold water. Cannot ask the girl to perform hot tea for me.

But my girl service quiet OK, very hard working and accomodating. Nowaday LSB is not as happening as before.

yo~ bro .... sakura is it the one beside le yi le .... mind to let me know which day go better and wats ur damage ???

jac6868
15-02-2006, 09:18 PM
So no bros here knows anything about Saku*a musical lounge which i had mentioned in my previous posting? If any bros knows, pls pm me if not convinient to post in here, thanks in advance. AP2 even if open oso advice dun go in, high chances that you will come out an angry man, even if no gers they will bluff u got gers, open beer already they will then tell u all sort of things like today wind big,must understand this understand that,and in the end, still no gers. even if got gers also very little,very high chances that you will sit in the room for one to two hrs or even longer without gers. nowadays LSBs cannot make it liao. Go HC is more worth it.

Thanks for the information. I will try more to visit into HC concept.

KatoeyLover69
08-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Report from The New Paper (S'pore) dated wednesday 8 March 2006 :-

They were CRAMMED in secret room for hours : JB police discovers 44 women hiding behind wall at nightclub

IT would have been the perfect hideout.

Until nearly two hours later, when their small, dark and cramped secret room got too hot and stuffy.

That's when the 44 suspected prostitutes, weary and dripping with sweat, started complaining in low tones.

Their grumbling gave them away.

On the other side of the partition, puzzled police officers, who had been searching high and low for the women, pricked up their ears.

They eventually arrested the girls.

The raid at the Johor Baru nightclub took place at about 11.30pm last Saturday.

Police officers found mattresses and used condoms in rooms on the second floor of the nightclub, reported Guang Ming Daily. The rooms were in a state of disarray, but there was something strange: Not a single prostitute was in sight.

The police did not give up searching despite finding only two men on the second floor.

SECRET DOOR

After more than an hour, the police heard what sounded like voices coming from within a wall.

Putting their ears to the wall, the officers discovered that there were people talking to one another.

They followed the sound to a point along the wall where, hidden behind a sofa, there was a door to a secret room.

But the frightened women refused to surrender themselves.

So civil defence officers had to be called in to break down the door.

One by one the women streamed out.

Until there were 44 of them.

The fact that so many women could squeeze into such a small and poorly-ventilated room shocked the police.

Of the women arrested by the police, 27 were Thais, eight Indonesians, eight locals and one was a Chinese national.

Only seven Thai and six Indonesian women had passports, while the rest had no legal identification documents.

The head of Johor's crime investigation department, Datuk Abdul Rahim Jaafar, had led the raid, which ended at about 5am on Sunday morning.

He said that the nightclub's owner, seven employees and 14 customers were also arrested for suspected involvement in vice activities.

The nightclub had been raided for illegal vice activities in September last year.

The women were taken to the south district police station in Johor and will be investigated for violating anti-vice or immigration laws.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2006-03-07/NP_3656784_07_03_2006t.jpg

craz
14-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Just a note for bros thinking of lsbs
Went in to One Ders yesterday with some friends.
Reached at about 10pm and only few rooms occupied,
then saw a few gals coming in, thought must be in luck,
more prey than hunters !! then suddenly the gals disappeared and the manager came in and ask us to settle the bill and leave cos of wind.
another night of "no firing".

MrDevil
14-03-2006, 01:52 PM
Just a note for bros thinking of lsbs
Went in to One Ders yesterday with some friends.
Reached at about 10pm and only few rooms occupied,
then saw a few gals coming in, thought must be in luck,
more prey than hunters !! then suddenly the gals disappeared and the manager came in and ask us to settle the bill and leave cos of wind.
another night of "no firing".

Bro.. still cheonging LSB? I will be joining JB TCSS on 24th March, perhaps you like to join too and we can meet up to catch up.

craz
14-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Bro.. still cheonging LSB? I will be joining JB TCSS on 24th March, perhaps you like to join too and we can meet up to catch up.

Bro you are back! Would like to meet up. but can't confirm yet. anyway not really interested in TCSS but would not mind going into the joints.:D

MrDevil
15-03-2006, 02:18 AM
Bro you are back! Would like to meet up. but can't confirm yet. anyway not really interested in TCSS but would not mind going into the joints.:D

well I am not too sure if the wind will be fine on Fri but I guess the big wind is not over yet, but good time returning soon. Thats the reason you seeing me back.. i am sure there is something could be done to revive the glory. Pls PM me your number, we can meet up anywhere in JB on 24th Fri or over the weekend in GL.

admirer09
15-03-2006, 11:50 AM
well I am not too sure if the wind will be fine on Fri but I guess the big wind is not over yet, but good time returning soon. Thats the reason you seeing me back.. i am sure there is something could be done to revive the glory. Pls PM me your number, we can meet up anywhere in JB on 24th Fri or over the weekend in GL.

Wah ... bro sure a not , gd times coming back .... my hands itchy laio~ kindly update us if got any info cause from what i know , the wind has been going on for a very very long time ~

MrDevil
15-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Wah ... bro sure a not , gd times coming back .... my hands itchy laio~ kindly update us if got any info cause from what i know , the wind has been going on for a very very long time ~

yes you are right, almost everyone behind the scene is on the run and everyone is starving now, so the time for a change is coming but of course, miracle dont happen overnight. Perhaps my return could helps to return the glory faster, hahahahah... let's see then

andyqkw
15-03-2006, 01:50 PM
yes you are right, almost everyone behind the scene is on the run and everyone is starving now, so the time for a change is coming but of course, miracle dont happen overnight. Perhaps my return could helps to return the glory faster, hahahahah... let's see then
Wow, you so "powderful" ar... Your return could help the LSB scene return to it's glory days than you should have returned earlier mah. heehee......

MrDevil
15-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Wow, you so "powderful" ar... Your return could help the LSB scene return to it's glory days than you should have returned earlier mah. heehee......

haahaha that was the past, maybe now need you to lead me the way.. so u joining TCSS on 24th ?

KatoeyLover69
15-03-2006, 10:27 PM
haahaha that was the past, maybe now need you to lead me the way.. so u joining TCSS on 24th ?

Samsters interested to meet up for TCSS on Friday 24 March 2006 @ 7.00 p.m. please come to the Johor Jaya Family food Court.

For more info, please refer to the link below :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=40689&page=38

andyqkw
16-03-2006, 09:10 AM
I would love to, but too bad I won't be able to make it on that day. Some other time perhaps...

JW77
17-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Yesterday night went to the LSB near Merlin Inn(whatever name) but too bad la... only 5 not very pretty girl working. I think the LSB not going to open right this moment as I've heard that our goverment is trying very hard to close down all this joint.... Haiz... very sien oredi....

NO LSB.... Where to go???? No choice have to go Permas Apple Green... I heard the service there is good with Malay, Thai and Chinese chick....:D

jac6868
21-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Last Sunday, my frienz & I jus went in. We "shopped" around Taman Sentosa area LSBs, and found the area very quite..Sian!!! don't luck and we went for a seafood feast and back to S'pore..

andyqkw
22-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Last Sunday, my frienz & I jus went in. We "shopped" around Taman Sentosa area LSBs, and found the area very quite..Sian!!! don't luck and we went for a seafood feast and back to S'pore..
Perhaps you can try the place One Two Go, was there sometimes late last month and the gals are quite playful... Not sure if kenna raid or not cos' it's been almost 1 month since my last visit...

Didi Notty
22-03-2006, 11:02 AM
hi andy bro,

last month i did visit "One Two go" also....but my experience was those gal only looks for fast service....means just came in service and lick you for abt 1mins...then will ask you wanna go upstair ? if you dont want, then they will leave u alone....if you complain to captain over there...then the same scene repeat n repeat till u feel bored....

my opinion was if you want bonk a gal there....damage was minumum RM300 which included beer, room charges...and bonking fee....

somemore when that night i go, i think there's some police observing this place to raid...coz the captain keep on ask cust. car move to other side to parking instead just park at the door step.....

so kful when your want go to cheong....:cool:

andyqkw
22-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Think it all depend on luck lor cos' that day when I went there, there wasn't many customers so the girls will sort of like take their time and play with you instead of popping in and out of the room to serve other customers when they think they're not gonna get anything (service cum $$$) out of you...

KatoeyLover69
22-03-2006, 10:54 PM
hi andy bro,

last month i did visit "One Two go" also....but my experience was those gal only looks for fast service....means just came in service and lick you for abt 1mins...then will ask you wanna go upstair ? if you dont want, then they will leave u alone....if you complain to captain over there...then the same scene repeat n repeat till u feel bored....

my opinion was if you want bonk a gal there....damage was minumum RM300 which included beer, room charges...and bonking fee....

That's why it is called " One Two Go" :D

jac6868
22-04-2006, 11:46 PM
Is there "wind" continue moving in LSBs or there is not more fun compare to the past?? The thread had stopped for quite sometimes liao..

halexbonk
22-04-2006, 11:54 PM
wat i think is this lsb scene in jb gonna die ....
no girls..no joint...

no 1 wanna go liao...

jac6868
23-04-2006, 12:18 AM
I think so..ever frienz jio for HC instead to the LSB in Johor..

hoosdathu
31-05-2006, 01:35 PM
where got open? the legendary sakura all those close liao b4 i even try the LSB scene in JB :(

BBSS
09-10-2008, 07:13 PM
So sorry. See wrongly.