PDA

View Full Version : ~*SoPhie & FrEdA, the SeXy BaD BiTcH~*

Sophie
12-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Hey guyz out there...SURPRISE!!! I'm ~*Sophie~*, known as the BrOwN SuGar ChiC!!!It's funny rite i post my own threat...Hahaha , just for fun!! Well me n my sex patner ~*FrEdA~* are looking for horny guyz like u...WaNaWaNa do 1on1 or 3s0me...Interested??? Just PM us or leave us a msg... :p
http://elizz_dragon.blogs.friendster.com/xxelizz_the_dragonxx/images/1327.gif

angkong25
12-06-2005, 07:01 PM
JT this is for you !!!!

Calling all brown sugar lovers!!!!! :D

Bomb
12-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Must see how zhun 1st lor, Jt tao hin hin ah latter

tionggoklan
12-06-2005, 07:12 PM
This guy is an imposter. Read all his previous posts. He even got a FR and also admitted in another post he is posting for Sophie, so how can he be her?

Think Bro JT n his squadron can standby for mission again. :D

kenchua
12-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Too good to be true :rolleyes:

Sophie
12-06-2005, 07:27 PM
This guy is an imposter. Read all his previous posts. He even got a FR and also admitted in another post he is posting for Sophie, so how can he be her?

Think Bro JT n his squadron can standby for mission again. :D
Who r u reffering?????? :confused:

kenchua
12-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Who r u reffering?????? :confused:

Are you he or she? I saw u post a FR on Alina "FR on anytime,any place" :confused:

angkong25
12-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Well, another stupid prank aiming at bros here... :mad:

crap.

Sophie
15-06-2005, 12:24 AM
THIS IS NOT A PRANK STUPID!!!! :mad:

angkong25
15-06-2005, 12:39 AM
For you to prove and for us to know, STUPID I AM NOT, U MAYBE :mad:

Bomb
15-06-2005, 12:46 AM
angkong,relax n let it b,take care health n rest well

angkong25
15-06-2005, 12:51 AM
angkong,relax n let it b,take care health n rest well

Thanks for the concern. But since this he/she post after me, i think i gota come out and explain. Tio zap to left 4 pts shown how trustworthy his/her thread is.. huh..

I not stupid, neither are all the bros here....puke.

FOC i also dun wan.. keep it 4 yrself.

IF I AM HORNY, I WILL FUCKING PAID AND GET MYSELF A BETTER DEAL RATHER THAN TO BE MAKE FUN HERE... U UNDERSTAND. COCK CUM CRAP. :mad:

RogerChongZY
15-06-2005, 08:48 AM
own time carry on! Seek to destroyed NICK SOPHIE!!!!! :mad:[/QUOTE]

RTB now>>>>Refuelling needed>>>>>taking off when ready.>>>>>>>target at +4pts>>>>>Time>>>>0850hr>>>>No artillery fire during recon>>>>>>>sitting duck waiting to be roasted!

Law666
15-06-2005, 09:47 AM
Hold hands all bros,

Me wish to clarify, Sophie sms me last evening around 6.00pm wantin to meet up, as me overtime therefore intro mine friend to her, at the same time, I asked her about this thread, she confirmed that this thread is from her, as for the FR posted earlier(I forget to ask her), she mentioned that she had been surfing SB for a while liao.

Nevertheless, I speak to my friend this morning abt last night, below is the short summary of last night.

- at around 11.30, as usual, had to drive to Boon Lay to pick sophie up, in their sms, she mention that Freda is with her, as my friend is not veri keen on threesome but still pick both up and drove back to his house. As for details, he did not mention,

Freda (as advised by my friend)
Look: 6.5/10
Body:6.5/10 (lot of tatoo)
bj:7/10
fj: nil

As I still new, many senior might not believe me but I hope those regular (bro Sextino threadstarter) of hers might want to contact her (her new nos only jump as her old nos)to help clarify (no use pm her as I did and she no reply)

Hope the above clarify.
law666

CharlieBrown
15-06-2005, 09:51 AM
fj: nil
Alamak bro! How cum nil??? :confused:

jng1103
15-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Alamak bro! How cum nil???

why no fj? coz SHE is a HE :D

crazy horse's fan,
jimbo

Law666
15-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Alamak bro! How cum nil??? :confused:

according to my friend, in the end, he only ask both of them to bj(with cd) till cum. I also told him that, all way to boon lay and come back to house and sent back them again no fj, veri free hor.

Law666
15-06-2005, 10:03 AM
why no fj? coz SHE is a HE :D

crazy horse's fan,
jimbo

Bro,

what you mentioned is abit to extreme, if you try Sophie b4, you can sms her to clarify.

As i am newbie, you dun have to believe me, but what I had said is all true.

Law666
15-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Bro Jt,

I read throu the previous post, was also confused why this <Sophie> post FR but this thread was indeed started by she sophie herself. I think all bros here misunderstood me, I would not call any bro here stupid, I had been enjoying myself in SB, and therefore would not start any arguement here.

law666

Law666
15-06-2005, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE]
So pls enjoy and stay out! No one is arguing with u!

Noted, and will stay out. Cheers

durex
15-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Roger,durex on standby, will fire a stawberry cd falvor. on sopia at 2130hr :D

coolguy88
15-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Hi Sophia

funny thing is, you got try Alina before ah?
I didn't know a FL calling another FL. Pay $200 somemore. You beri rich leh

see your own post
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=962563#post962563

Hi Like to thks bro Aikon79 for intro to this Fl Alina....

Promise him FR...not good at it but here goes....

Look 7/10
BJ 5/10 Using condom
FJ 7/10 quite tight pussy
She got nice smell.....
Damage $180 + $20 tip

Hope that i can Up your point but no Rep power sorry bro & thanks again...

airstreak
15-06-2005, 11:31 AM
[QUOTE]

Sorry bro.......NICK sophie is an imposter....Pls read earlier posting...hv been xposed!
Yes...Sophie and Freda do xists!
By calling another bro stupid is uncalled for!!
Site here is for bros ...not FL!!!
Moderation it will be! :cool:

Yo bro this so call 'sophie' is actually the real sophie's friend
The 'sophie' is just helping sophie to delevier her message
thats all folks

jng1103
15-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Bro,

what you mentioned is abit to extreme, if you try Sophie b4, you can sms her to clarify.

As i am newbie, you dun have to believe me, but what I had said is all true.

bro, i was just kidding. perhaps u PM me HER contact number and i'll find out if SHE is a SHE indeed :D how? i up my antae, u dare?

risk-taker,
jimbo

sjb1994
15-06-2005, 12:06 PM
U should thank god bro LAWRY is not here....failing which.....
Ya, where has he gone, long time never see his post liau.

Law666
15-06-2005, 12:11 PM
bro, i was just kidding. perhaps u PM me HER contact number and i'll find out if SHE is a SHE indeed :D how? i up my antae, u dare?

risk-taker,
jimbo

Bro Jng1103,
I know u joking oni, no offence. As refer earlier by Bro JT, I miss-read a post by her, this forum is meant for Bro(samster & not FL) and she was wrong in saying stupid to bros here. Hope this case closed.
law666

@Tatoo@
15-06-2005, 05:46 PM
Hey Bro John,

Thanks for your doubts on the Sophie/Freda thread. They actually do exist in persons but on the thread probably quite doubtful. Anyway i know of a bro who has warned me of them earlier on. Something like got something wrong with them.

Maybe some of u bros would like to help us clarify and check it out.

Thanks and enjoy safe sex.

Tatoo@

durex
15-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Wat ever happen bro JT,the force will be wif us, we will tear the imposter a part and let known to our bros tat there are people just dulpicate other bro post :mad:

nirvana
15-06-2005, 08:40 PM
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hey guyz out there...SURPRISE!!! ]

nabei, guess who i am... u sms me when i am in taipei

:D

ThaiGerSiao
15-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Eh threadstarter bo reply liao leh.... ke siao one lah... :D

Steed 4
16-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Well bros....wat can I say. -12 as at 8am this morning!!!The jury has spoken. Good triump over evil........have a good day! May the force be with u! :D
Nike says ''Just do it''...I say ''Just did it''...... :D

daryl76
16-06-2005, 01:02 PM
rest in peace
hope u get reincarnated soon

Frankiestine
16-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Eagle Monster reporting for duty....oooops guess show over already..pai seh pai seh..looks like Cmdr Darth JT going charge me for AWOL... :D

Kenzaki
16-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Saw the thread, and was in doubt: how would some FL come in here and offer their services? PM the thread starter to see if "she" would reply. No news whatsoever. Confirmed is another itchy asshole. At first wanted to zap him (it is either a he or a "ah gua".), but on second thought, why waste my time, might as well up some brothers here who shared with me their lobangs, anyway, I know there are many brothers here waiting in line to zap him clean.

I would like to wish the itchy asshole, may you rot in pieces.

Sophie
17-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Are you he or she? I saw u post a FR on Alina "FR on anytime,any place" :confused:

I am a she....y do u guyz keep asking me a he or a she??? Haiya!!!
I know that gerls seldom get in the forum, but y can't i...isit wrong or wat??
Btw i don usually get online....so i can't always reply to u guyz...
I just wanna tell u guyz that i am Sophie....nomatter wat it is...i did not made it up...this is not a prank.... :mad:

Sophie
17-06-2005, 06:26 PM

I just wanna tell u guyz that i am Sophie....nomatter wat it is...i did not made it up...this is not a prank.... :mad:

Sophie
20-06-2005, 09:38 PM
nabei, guess who i am... u sms me when i am in taipei

:D

Hi there!! Wah, long time no C...how isit in taipei??? Any souvenior for me dear?? hehe... :D

Sophie
20-06-2005, 09:47 PM
Hey there Bro Nirvana...
LONG TIME NO C!!!
How u've been???
How isit at taipei?? Any souvenior for me dear??? Hehe :o

nirvana
21-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Hey there Bro Nirvana...

How isit at taipei?? Any souvenior for me dear??? Hehe :o

babe, wanna go devil bar? :D
souvenior... have , nirvana bonking oki?

yr naughty boy,
^_^

minahktvsiao
21-06-2005, 01:36 PM
not to worry.i can vouch that u r for real.thanks for the sunday nite treat.it was fun yah n the best thing is wen ur galfriend join us in the middle of our session,kekekeke.hope u enjoy it as much as i do.cheers.

Law666
21-06-2005, 01:39 PM
not to worry.i can vouch that u r for real.thanks for the sunday nite treat.it was fun yah n the best thing is wen ur galfriend join us in the middle of our session,kekekeke.hope u enjoy it as much as i do.cheers.

So u manage to get her.Glad u enjoy it. btw Thanks for your post.

law666

minahktvsiao
21-06-2005, 01:51 PM
So u manage to get her.Glad u enjoy it. btw Thanks for your post.

law666
not a prob.if genuine must vouch mah.btw she really a nice gal tho a bit shy,kekekekeke.

fish76
21-06-2005, 02:38 PM
not a prob.if genuine must vouch mah.btw she really a nice gal tho a bit shy,kekekekeke.

Wah lan bro, got new gal never update ar?
JT: u also, nabeh, like that no good hor.

fish76
21-06-2005, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=john teo]She is not new.....since day 1 I join she already there. Got the number but nv call her.....number also gone liao. u should know I nv pass number that don belongs to me. Hv another one.Check yr PM. :D

Aiya, now i know who she is. Hello "SOPHIA", remember me???????
I am your birthday screw.

fish76
21-06-2005, 03:51 PM
KNN..u make me siow today....come back leow ki siow ah le??
Told u nick si imposter...somemore can say HELLO! :rolleyes:

Wah lau eh, paiseh, never read properly, still high on my philippino BABE.
Sorry sorry

KNN; my secert exposed

minahktvsiao
21-06-2005, 04:21 PM
KNN
Told u nick si imposter...somemore can say HELLO! :rolleyes:
yo bro,she say that her lah,she the one who posted leh.getting confused?

minahktvsiao
21-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Wah lan bro, got new gal never update ar?

u told me u going phil mah,anyway u aready done her rite,hahahaha.JT now become king of minahs liao,think i have to retire my nick aready and cum in as a reborn,hahahaha.

nirvana
21-06-2005, 04:29 PM
hahahaha.

u also kana the 3some?
she my vegg.. tattoo. :D
wild..wild wild

^_^

nirvana
21-06-2005, 04:31 PM

Look 7/10
BJ 5/10 Using condom
She got nice smell.....
Damage $180 + $20 tip

very reason.. she tried to keke, write FR for herself.. wishing to bring more biz to herself...

however.. the fact is still.. she is the sophie..

so she write false FR...
she is still better then that self-rate golden pussy jeslyn..

fish76
21-06-2005, 04:32 PM
u told me u going phil mah,anyway u aready done her rite,hahahaha.JT now become king of minahs liao,think i have to retire my nick aready and cum in as a reborn,hahahaha.

Yah, confirms from JT her real identity. If my calculations are correct, Uncle Fish went into the temple before either you or Bro JT did. In fact, the stars tell me you are the last to report for duty.

Yeah, mayb u shd give the title to JT. He's the man now.

minahktvsiao
21-06-2005, 04:42 PM
u also kana the 3some?
she my vegg.. tattoo. :D
wild..wild wild

^_^
bro,mine was 4some lah,got another buddy came and join me,kekekeke.u know my style lah,hahahahahaha

nirvana
21-06-2005, 04:46 PM
bro,mine was 4some lah,got another buddy came and join me,kekekeke.u know my style lah,hahahahahaha

my also 4some... hahaha.

Sophie
25-06-2005, 01:16 AM
babe, wanna go devil bar? :D
souvenior... have , nirvana bonking oki?

yr naughty boy,
^_^
Hi dear! I did go devil's bar on wed or sat...how bout u??? Miz u sooo much! :) How's it been at taipei???

Sophie
25-06-2005, 01:22 AM
She is not new.....since day 1 I join she already there. Got the number but nv call her.....number also gone liao. u should know I nv pass number that don belongs to me. Hv another one.Check yr PM. :D

But the nick is the one I gunning..........imposter n xposed liao. read the thread u will understand.
Hi dear! Although i'm not new but i seldom in this forum...i just log in to c the interesting thing ppl wrote bout me...but for now i'm so sad tat u guyz don't believe me...u guyz wan to meet me n my fren freda outside to proof u all tat we r real.....

astrozz
29-06-2005, 07:12 AM
PM this "sophie" , got her contact , started sms and made appt. met her and her friend yesterday. I confirmed with her that she is indeed the one posted all the messages . she is indeed the sophie.
She asked why people dont believe her and deduct her points ! explained to her a little why....
anyway , had a bbbj/cim session with her and her friend freda. not bad , both shaved pussies ( I like) , finished with sophie cim. 50+50$ .

Sophie
01-07-2005, 07:21 PM
To aLL My Darlings out there!! Plez add me n freda some points...
Coz Freda can't post a msg, n i donno y coz i also donno tat much abt tis...

Wigan
03-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Hi bros...

I'm sure by now the ID of 'Sophie' is no longer an issue...Sophie sms me 3 weeks ago to meet and I took the chance to clarify this with her as it was about then this was posted. She now has 2 hp lines and confirmed the posts...I expressed my surprise to her cos I did not expect her to post herself in this forum!

Went to the usual hunt and she release my load in her mouthful....cap it there till not a single drop left before pulling her mouth out of my 'rod'.....we drove to a nearby ATM to get some cash before she dropping her back at her block and a goodbye kiss from her.

Sophie } I tried to up your rep but not sure if it works cos my points are low to have 'power'...

Steed 4
03-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Bro JT,ask both of them to come at the next TCSS lah...... :D

Heritage
04-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Still dont have chance to try her, I think she is pretty busy this few day.....have to wait patiently loh....

samgoh
04-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Hi Sophie,
This my 1st time here.
Maybe can PM me your contact and I try to arrange when I back to SG to have some fun with you or with your friend
Regards,
Sam

kimoze1
04-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Still dont have chance to try her, I think she is pretty busy this few day.....have to wait patiently loh....

Oh yes bros,

just a note, if u dun drive or if you dun have a car ... presumably to pick her up ... dun bother to call / sms her liao .... coz tats what she will ask u ... and if she noes tat you dun have wheels, she wun msg u back ... fyi.

To those who are not happy abt what i just said, pls feel free to zap me .. coz i could'nt give a shit abt this point system.

astrozz
04-07-2005, 05:29 PM
Hi all, I received many PMs from newbies asking for Sophie's contact. I am sorry but I will not give out . This is her thread , ask (PM) her directly and wait.....

jaffri
06-07-2005, 09:28 AM
hi ,there can I ve your contact number.

pl9288
15-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Hey guyz out there...SURPRISE!!! I'm ~*Sophie~*, known as the BrOwN SuGar ChiC!!!It's funny rite i post my own threat...Hahaha , just for fun!! Well me n my sex patner ~*FrEdA~* are looking for horny guyz like u...WaNaWaNa do 1on1 or 3s0me...Interested??? Just PM us or leave us a msg... :p

Hi dear! Although i'm not new but i seldom in this forum...i just log in to c the interesting thing ppl wrote bout me...but for now i'm so sad tat u guyz don't believe me...u guyz wan to meet me n my fren freda outside to proof u all tat we r real.....

To aLL My Darlings out there!! Plez add me n freda some points...
Coz Freda can't post a msg, n i donno y coz i also donno tat much abt tis...

bros..

happen to browse upon this confusing episode..

as a friend of sophie & freda, i need to comment on their behalf..

i am very convinced that the threadstarter of this topic is definitely sophie herself.

than saw this post brought out by some bros..

Originally Posted by Sophie

Look 7/10
BJ 5/10 Using condom
She got nice smell.....
Damage $180 + $20 tip

it indeed quite confusing tat will mislead bros in suspecting this sophie maybe an impostor..

my final conclusion, at least one bro (sophie's client) have managed to get access into her account (as i believed he is the one who help her to get registered) causing all this confusion.. :D

as some bros also point out earlier tat one bro actually was trying to help her in delivering her mesg resulting all these fuss..

hereby appeal to all her satisfy clients/bros to up her rep. points as a form of appreciation...thks on her behalf!!

take care

pl

pl9288
15-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Bro pl9288. I activate on her zap. Like what i say, never doubt they existed. Will get support to up her. Cheers.

bro..

although we never meet up be4....got great respect for u!!

sophie did tat "stupid" remarks rather than using peanuts.. :D

guess must be out of anger as a genuine female being accused as an male, gay or heshe..

appreciated your understanding & let bygone be bygone..

another rare picture tat resemble her & playmate freda..
http://richardgirlfriend.1cis.com/pl091.JPG

enjoys!!

nirvana
15-08-2005, 08:29 PM
bros..

i am very convinced that the threadstarter of this topic is definitely sophie herself.
pl

i think i bonk her that time.. she not even a samster... then she sms me when i in taipei... wow...

now many fl come to sammyboy do biz.

back to sophie.. nice lady.. good BBBJ... alway offer 3some..slim, sexy... well shaven pussy..

too bad.. not many tattoo..

^_^

XsteelWolf
15-08-2005, 09:15 PM
what sophie contact?got real pic anot

Bomb
15-08-2005, 09:25 PM
the pics look good enough.....
thanks for sharing :)

pl9288
16-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Bro Pl9288. As promised, 10pts. as ggod as new. Cheers.!

bro..

u really the can....next time i need i look for u :D

tionggoklan
16-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Oh yes bros,
just a note, if u dun drive or if you dun have a car ... presumably to pick her up ... dun bother to call / sms her liao .... coz tats what she will ask u ... and if she noes tat you dun have wheels, she wun msg u back ... fyi......

Wah Pian, tot ok now that sum bro has confirm her identity but then see this post. Like that mean must have car then can bonk???? :confused: Can't do it in hotel meh? If for picking up, taxi also can wah, or pay her for cab fees lah.

Wah, y nowadays there usually seems to be conditions attached for bonking FL, veri pai mia leh. :(

tionggoklan
16-08-2005, 01:02 PM
I provide car. Be yr driver , on condition I free viewing lah..how.kekekeke :D
Pls join us on TCSSSGL10 bro. Its end of this month .

Hahahaha, tks Bro JT. Mai lah, got ppl watching, later I can't do my work then veri lao kui.

End of month? Ok will try to be there. Errr...dun tell me u all celebrating M'sia national day ah? :D

bonkster78
16-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Hi Sophie,
Just came across the tread on urself.... can I have ur contact num, so we can descuss a deal or sumthing? Btw, I understand from a post in ur tread dat U only goes out wif ppl whom can go pick u up...I'm ok wif this.. Pls kindly PM mi back

Cheers
Bonk safe Bonk hard

NATO
16-08-2005, 07:55 PM
haha,was chatting with bro clover today abt her and guess wat? this afternoon was at plaza singapura wen outta blue,she sms me asking whether wanna do 3some anot.

make apptment and met up with them.today new partner she got.had another wonderful session with them and sms bro clover abt it,hehe,he buay tahan and also took them.

those interested in her nos feel free to pm.

nirvana
16-08-2005, 09:48 PM
Brother Nirvana....too many or not enough. :confused:

hehhee.. wat she had now.. is only 10 % of wat i have now...

hehehhe

^_^

nirvana
16-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Walau...wat she have now is 100% of mine leh..kekek
Remember the date 31st aug. Pls come Ok. TCSSSGL10. cheers. :D

haiz.. would love to... but, nowaday, i sold my soul liao..labour 80 hour per week..
work bull work horse... hardly got time to sleep.

bonkster78
12-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Contacted and engaged wif Sophie couple of weeks back.
confirm she 101% female. Not a 'IT' or 'Shim'
Heres a lil short FR

Looks :5.5
Body: 6.5 A cup
BBBJ :8
FJ : 9
Service:9 very accomadating and no rush at all.
GFE: yes
Frenching:yes
CIM: yes
Licking: yes
Fingering : yes
Wet: Super

Damage: $50 for BBBJ, $100 for 2shots

astrozz
12-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Contacted and engaged wif Sophie couple of weeks back.

Tried her before together with her partner freda ,contacted (sms) her again a couple of weeks ago but had no reply, guessed she was busy . Hope she didnt change her number as I will contact her again ... :p

Sucko
14-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Hi Sophie,
Can PM me on how to contact u, luv to engage a session with u. Kam Xia

bonkster78
07-04-2006, 12:40 AM
Hi all,
Anyone managed to meet up with Sophie lately?
Seems like she disappeared for abt 2 - 3 months liao.
Maybe she changed her num? :confused:
the num I have still in use leh only dat its always off. Tried sms but didn reply also. If any bro can contact her pls kindly PM k.

Thanks.

Cheers
Bonkster78

betta
07-04-2006, 01:11 AM
U can forget about her bro, she is now in jail for drug offence.
Her family told me tat the narcotic police scan thru the numbers in her handphone and deleted them all. So no way she can contact us even after she is release from jail.

mojo_rising
07-04-2006, 01:37 AM
in jail? phwah! i got her new number but some guy keep answering :o

icekyo
07-04-2006, 12:59 PM
hi sophie so can i try on u for the 3some or 1on1 i nv try a 3some b4 so looking forward to u so can i have ur number try to pm but ur mail bos is full

betta
08-04-2006, 01:41 AM
She is really in jail bros, the guy answering the phone is her brother. There goes another good service minah, so sad.

mojo_rising
08-04-2006, 08:11 AM
Yeah sad indeed :(

bonkster78
10-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Her family told me tat the narcotic police scan thru the numbers in her handphone and deleted them all. So no way she can contact us even after she is release from jail.
Haiz... Just as I expected... But still she can log on SBF to check mah

Wigan
22-04-2006, 01:00 PM

Dear bros,

I'm sure all our numbers are in her phone....what's in for us?? Will we get into trouble too?? Can any bros with legal knowledge advise?

:confused:

Apollo
22-04-2006, 07:54 PM

SMSed her last week no reply, just read this :eek: , really sad for her. :(
Hope her all the best!

betta
22-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Dont think we will get into trouble lah cos she is alreadi serving her sentence and will be release tis year July according to updates from her family.

bart
23-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Wonder if I can book ner first blood after release. Sure tight and horny as hell!
Good luck, poor Sophie.

betta
23-04-2006, 07:39 PM
After her release she will be tag for a year and will hav to report to the police on a daily regular basis. Dont tink she can do FL like tis lah bro.

bart
23-04-2006, 10:05 PM
After her release she will be tag for a year and will hav to report to the police on a daily regular basis. Dont tink she can do FL like tis lah bro.

Any hotel 81 near the police station? After reporting can have a quick bonk!

wanmalay
28-04-2006, 06:29 PM
hi there,

email to me at [email protected] will like to fuck you girls

betta
29-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Alamak U nver read the post lah, c minah only just rush in.
Hi bro Wanmalay, Sophie is in rehabitation lah, hav to wait til she is release in July tis year.

Tua Quay Lang
29-04-2006, 10:20 PM
hi there,

email to me at [email protected] will like to fuck you girls

Yes, F**K her at Changi Resort lah...:rolleyes:

denieliu
30-04-2006, 04:37 AM
Yes, F**K her at Changi Resort lah...:rolleyes:

hahah.... thats gonna take alot of effort... maybe all of them horny, pay u instead....

airstreak
26-05-2006, 11:10 PM
Alamak U nver read the post lah, c minah only just rush in.
Hi bro Wanmalay, Sophie is in rehabitation lah, hav to wait til she is release in July tis year.

Bro, i think she is out already.....
she log into her friendster acc few days back

betta
27-05-2006, 08:03 AM
Maybe tis her brother logging in lah.

r4stavara
30-12-2009, 01:42 AM
ha ha ha im confusse