PDA

View Full Version : The best of KL to offer

BigDrill
07-06-2005, 10:49 AM
I think there is a need to revive the KL treads working ladies in Kuala Lumpur. So if you guys wanna add please add your favorite pick in your cheonging life (prefered current and uptodate ones)

I have 3 Favorites which i frequent and here they are.

Mandarin court
Name: Mun Mun
Skin : Very Fair- find nipples petite
Boobs : B i i think but never was a boob person.
Face : 7/10 Cute sexy and gives you that i know im going fuck you look
Ar : 6/10 quite long not very penatrating but slow deliberate licks
FJ : 7/10 Very accomadating. I mean you could turn her here and there and have her which ever way you like her. She looks daze from the drilling that she doesnt seem to give much of a resistance. She can be quite lazy if you are new to her but when a regular like 2-3 times she give you extras.
Extra: 2 Shots in one session. BJ cim then FJ or the other way round.

Cititel
Name : Also Mun Mun
Skin : Damn nice and fair. the Fair with a slight tan of blush. White pink skin. Damn nice nipples and her pussy so sexxy.
Face : 8/10 Pretty, has a look as if she is very sie Man. very lady like and very polite as if you are a king and she is some servant who just want to serve. Very nice girl.
Ar: 6/10 was alright
FJ : 9/10 well the sex was alright to be honost but the expression on her face when you have her. She moans like no tomorow the way she holds you for support at the same time looking at you as if to stop as im some sex monster and at the same time its her first time having it. Well that was pleasurable.
Do not get any extras from her. I got to kiss her on our last session guess she was too high and too much enjoymen for her after 3 sessions of continual fucking.

cititel
No1 Cartier
This girl is also fair. Her face you can call her pretty or superficial pretty as its outline by her make up to make it look good not the natural pretty big eyes and stuff. This girl is wild and her service is top notch. I frequent her so much that i cannot remember how many times. she massages you front and back then make you on fours doggy(girl) and massages your balls and cock and anus. Thats before sex and the blow job and it already feels so good. Please note i have heard people cuming when she does that but she will give it as a foc if you do that too early. If you are new to her you may have to top up after that.

Sex with her is wild you can do it anyway in the room. On the bed of off you like it all she tells me is that "I am here for me to enjoy how you want it" and then she walks to the posistion and parts her legs and looks back at you like this you like this. Damn she is so accomadating. She also takes care to give to the full time. No russhins is one thing but she slows down and stops when you are about to come (only in a posistion where she is in control which is most of the time the girll love to work.)

Guys who are willing to trade FL are also welcome '
I have numbers of Kei Kei (Armada) AKA CK (cititel) now retired cause she fell in love with some rich guy. BUT says she has not enough sex from him as he works too much.

I have Angel of Sunshines who will provide extras outside.

sxzx4u
07-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Hi bro,

I was post to KL from SG. I'm new to KL cheonging, would appreciate if you could share with me some of ur FL contact for a start. thanks.

Cheer

The_Hustler
08-06-2005, 03:36 AM
Waaa lan.... this thread should have been up a few months back leh.....

Well, all is not lost!!! At least I know where to go when I'm in KL next week...

Also bro, about the FL... care to share?

Wow, I'm heading there b4 u. In fact 2 more days. Careful to wipe the puss clean hor....if not kenna my leftover mayo....kekeke.

Thanks to Bigdrill, fantastic job there!

Cititel here I cummmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citiboy,
The Hustler

kaisan
08-06-2005, 05:10 PM
yo bros
i am newbie in cheonging
wana know, when gonna cum, can pull out n blow on the gal's face or body?
or just blow inside condom?

KL_boy
09-06-2005, 08:55 PM
yo bros
i am newbie in cheonging
wana know, when gonna cum, can pull out n blow on the gal's face or body?
or just blow inside condom?

U will have to ask the girl lor..IF not..Just DO it..

eddy
03-10-2005, 12:20 PM
I was just at the Mandarin COurt in KL....located at Jl Maharaja Lela

HC on the 7th floor and had Michelle for MYR$230 ..... tits are 32D and very good service.....25yrs old but looks younger due to baby face

very accomodating and no rush

ilikedona
04-10-2005, 01:32 AM
BigDrill,

Many thanks for your recommendations :)

nightman
07-10-2005, 09:40 AM
Is Mandarin Court in a Hotel?

How do I get there from Citibank Building (next to Nikko Hotel) in KL?

thks.

DRYDUST
07-10-2005, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=BigDrill]I think there is a need to revive the KL treads working ladies in Kuala Lumpur. So if you guys wanna add please add your favorite pick in your cheonging life (prefered current and uptodate ones)

VERY GOOD IDEA...

HELLO BROS ALL... WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN POST ALL THE RECENT & UP TO DATE/LATEST FR OR RECOMMENDATION HERE... EASIER FOR US (KL's DRILLS) TO GET TO KNOW THESE PLACES...TQVM!~

KLKOOL
07-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Bro Drydust, There are already lots of threads covering the WL, and especially HC's in KL. That's why some threads are no very active.

DRYDUST
07-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Bro Drydust, There are already lots of threads covering the WL, and especially HC's in KL. That's why some threads are no very active.

yes i greed with u bro klkool...
i suggest that all the not so active treads to be removed from the forums, especially those with fewer than 100 replies...agree?

KLKOOL
07-10-2005, 02:17 PM
yes i greed with u bro klkool...
i suggest that all the not so active treads to be removed from the forums, especially those with fewer than 100 replies...agree?

Probably look at the last activity better. Some forums have no reply / posting for the last 3 months, most of the gers also basi already. FR expired. yuck. :eek:

DRYDUST
07-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Probably look at the last activity better. Some forums have no reply / posting for the last 3 months, most of the gers also basi already. FR expired. yuck. :eek:

yeah..better still, please bring up this matter.
so any updates this month so far? (KL)

Sex Director
08-10-2005, 04:29 AM
Brother BigDrill.... Cartier is missing!! Cannot find her at the place they said she is no longer working there....do you have her hp number???? when will she be working again or has she changed to another HC??? please email me at [email protected]

KLKOOL
08-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Brother BigDrill.... Cartier is missing!! Cannot find her at the place they said she is no longer working there....do you have her hp number???? when will she be working again or has she changed to another HC??? please email me at [email protected]

Bro, I think she is in SG, Geylang. I read in the Geylang thread. Quite a few cititel / malaysian hc gers are there. Better money i think :(

erniecookie
08-10-2005, 04:15 PM
pls advice the address of Cititel as I will be going to KL at the end of the month

qiucy00
13-10-2005, 11:42 AM
I hope it may not be too late, I will be in KL for the next few days until 27th October. Appreciate if you provide me the dames contact number.

Rgds

DRYDUST
28-10-2005, 11:48 AM
BROS:confused: ,Y NO REPORT HERE SO LONG....:confused:

beachboii
01-11-2005, 11:54 PM
to all...i will be in K.l from 11th -14th November...anyone familar with the plce...can pm me and guide this newbies around???

designJUNKIE
02-11-2005, 03:06 AM
hi guys.... i'm kinda new to this, and I'd like to get into it as soon as i can..i mean..the kl girls and stuff...but as i was reading this threads, I got a lil bit confused with the abbreviations you used, i.e HC, FL's and WC's?...would you guys help me understand what those initials stand for?...

Thanks guys...look forward to get some action!

Archiearch
02-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Hello Bro designJUNKIE

The abbreviations are real simple,,,,,,,,

HC = Health Center (Normally Found in Hotels but can also be Stand Alone)
WL = Working Ladies = The girls you do the "bed aerobics" with.
ML = Massage Ladies = Older and not all offer special services
FL = Free Lancers = Girls doing free lancing "bed aerobics"
WC = Don't know, maybe stand for Water Closet = Toilet
BBBJ = Bare Back Blow Job = BJ with out condom
FR = Forum Review = After you bonk, give a review here so we can have some info, you can check out some of my review, i've done a few.
CB = Cat Bath
AR = Ass Rimming

If you have any other questions, please feel free to check the forum before asking

designJUNKIE
03-11-2005, 03:51 AM
Hello Bro designJUNKIE

The abbreviations are real simple,,,,,,,,

HC = Health Center (Normally Found in Hotels but can also be Stand Alone)
WL = Working Ladies = The girls you do the "bed aerobics" with.
ML = Massage Ladies = Older and not all offer special services
FL = Free Lancers = Girls doing free lancing "bed aerobics"
WC = Don't know, maybe stand for Water Closet = Toilet
BBBJ = Bare Back Blow Job = BJ with out condom
FR = Forum Review = After you bonk, give a review here so we can have some info, you can check out some of my review, i've done a few.
CB = Cat Bath
AR = Ass Rimming

If you have any other questions, please feel free to check the forum before asking

hey thanks archiearch....them abbreviations does help out a lot....now i'm all set to get started on them Fl's...arew there any around here in kl?...any advice on which thread to go to?

thanks a bunch, buddy... :)

sammyboyfor
03-11-2005, 11:20 AM
i.e HC, FL's and WC's?...would you guys help me understand what those initials stand for?...

ALL the info you need is in the forum FAQ... button on the top right hand corner.

KLKOOL
04-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Dear Bros, newbies or ingnoramus ppl, Pls, check out the FAQ forum for definitions, Pls do not clog the forums with explanations. Boss already screw lah. WTF!:mad:

DRYDUST
07-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Dear Bros, newbies or ingnoramus ppl, Pls, check out the FAQ Boss already screw lah. WTF!:mad:

yeah...v need more FR...:D

HamSupChai
07-01-2006, 11:40 PM
aloha...

i couldnt find a thread dats about armada so i just spice this thread up le...

One thing i would like to shout out and thats LOFT still rocks man... i was there on friday nite and.. the chicks there was like wah lau.. met a 19 yr old college ger, body solid and got number summore...

ok now about my adventure in armada... this is real classic, morning i was heng tai so when to pick bride and all the traditional stuff... finished at 3 pm and dunno wat to do lo cauz dinner was at 7pm.. So i called bro DK ask him PJ got anything ah.. and being Tirak master he said go to armada so i went to armada lo..

reach there.. take spa(the pool dat has stim coming out), slowly eat and then see 2-3 rounds of "chiu kang" girl lineup. saw a few pretty ones.. but not enuf to wake my didi...
then theres this girl that walk pass me... short mini skirt and solid... straight away hormone imbalance liao...

took the girl and went to room...
i tell u... this ger is ANG PAI man.... i let her play until mad liao.... during catbath... she even lick ur armpit man!!! then she proceeded to AR... (first time trying AR) heaven man!!! then BBBJ for 5 minutes like dat...
thennnnnnnnn wats surprising is... she neva ride me straight... instead ask me to get up and she lay on the bed and ask me to catbath her...
this is call ATTITUDE man... i love it... so catbath her la... boobs at least 34C man... at first i tot silicone but when touch ah... ORIGINAL MAN!!! then bang bang bang and released....

her moan was real.. when u hug her and do missionary on her... she will lick ur ears and stuff...

RTF? Definately... i think maybe once a week or once a month...

DMG? RM 198

Mightaswell
07-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Damn you Ham Sup Chai :D . Write so good FR but never supply name.....

BLUESMAN
08-01-2006, 01:04 AM

Maybe he too shiok until cannot remember her name lor.

Lucky he still can remember to give good FR here.

proprimate
08-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Bros,
Some info here. KLKool did mentioned that if u r a minah lover, its difficult to get them in the heart of KL but more on the outskirts due to the hard enforcement of the law. So many would be Philipinos and thais that look like malays that comes close. I would say a little pricey coz they prefer ang mos and not locals unless u really have lotsa money.

The spa, can't remember the name introduced by KLKool and frens, not too bad, price good, Many PRCs and local chinese m'sians. Standard service like GL cat 150 but at affordable price of M$208. Cheers!

KLKOOL
08-01-2006, 12:12 PM
aloha...

i couldnt find a thread dats about armada so i just spice this thread up le...

One thing i would like to shout out and thats LOFT still rocks man... i was there on friday nite and.. the chicks there was like wah lau.. met a 19 yr old college ger, body solid and got number summore.....

People give u number cos u leng chai, wanna be your GF.. heheh, the last leng lui also u never maximise.. hehehe, some more go never call me arr...

ok now about my adventure in armada... this is real classic, morning i was heng tai so when to pick bride and all the traditional stuff... finished at 3 pm and dunno wat to do lo cauz dinner was at 7pm.. So i called bro DK ask him PJ got anything ah.. and being Tirak master he said go to armada so i went to armada lo
reach there.. take spa(the pool dat has stim coming out), slowly eat and then see 2-3 rounds of "chiu kang" girl lineup. saw a few pretty ones.. but not enuf to wake my didi...
then theres this girl that walk pass me... short mini skirt and solid... straight away hormone imbalance liao...

took the girl and went to room...
i tell u... this ger is ANG PAI man.... i let her play until mad liao.... during catbath... she even lick ur armpit man!!! then she proceeded to AR... (first time trying AR) heaven man!!! then BBBJ for 5 minutes like dat...
thennnnnnnnn wats surprising is... she neva ride me straight... instead ask me to get up and she lay on the bed and ask me to catbath her...
this is call ATTITUDE man... i love it... so catbath her la... boobs at least 34C man... at first i tot silicone but when touch ah... ORIGINAL MAN!!! then bang bang bang and released....

her moan was real.. when u hug her and do missionary on her... she will lick ur ears and stuff...

RTF? Definately... i think maybe once a week or once a month...

DMG? RM 198
So how, she local, YTF or NL, my fren is working at armada HC... should have called me .. hehehe

Night Devil
08-01-2006, 05:57 PM
ya loh.. no name got number also can mah....:p

anyway, so long i never go to Armada already, may be due to can't get a good one the last time i'm visited there... hopefully they getting in some good new stocks, then i can RTF already... haha..

HamSupChai
09-01-2006, 01:57 AM
ya loh.. no name got number also can mah....:p

anyway, so long i never go to Armada already, may be due to can't get a good one the last time i'm visited there... hopefully they getting in some good new stocks, then i can RTF already... haha..

i oso wish i know the number or name... she walk by then i straight away tell captain... i want dat one...
maybe like wat shiok said... to song until forgot to ask name...

KLKOOL,
Its a YTF. there got about 10 YTF there.. and 3 NL. 1 of the NL got CFM look..
come to think about it in loft, the eyesight really look like wanna be gf le...
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... where can i find ONS or fuck buddies....
call u?/? our bro DK said u going to klang ma.... unless u wanna go 2 rounds in 1 day??? oh ya... forgot... No. 1 ma u.. next time i call!!!

CibLover
09-01-2006, 03:08 PM
KNN, bro HSC,
You don't call bro KLK,....call me, lah!! Long time didn't go Armada, liao.

Didn't know he went to Klang. See, lah. Nowadays, who's doing more undercover mission?? :D

Bro proprimate,
The name of the HC is called Spa De Palace. When's your next match in KL? Wanna fake injury again?...kekekeke.

Cheers.

DeKuip
09-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Bro No3 and HSC,

U two wanna die arr?? Me wanna retire oso keep calling me GTM! Nowadays the more in is TD the CBM lah...

Undercover mission founder is bro CibLover so pls dont blame me, every 2 fucks he admit there is at least another 8 fucks he will keep quiet one.

So see ya guys with next gathering.

CibLover
09-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Bro No3 and HSC,

U two wanna die arr?? Me wanna retire oso keep calling me GTM! Nowadays the more in is TD the CBM lah...

Hahahahaha!!!!
Our GTM wanna retire? Retire from what? From being Tirak Grandmaster??? Then, why wanna go up north in the coming weeks?? Tsk..tsk..tsk...
Don't try to bullshit the newbies here, lah!! Bros who know you are now laughing and rolling on the floor when you say wanna retire, liao. :D Damn funny, you.

shiok1968
09-01-2006, 05:35 PM
Hahahahaha!!!!
Our GTM wanna retire? Retire from what? From being Tirak Grandmaster??? Then, why wanna go up north in the coming weeks?? Tsk..tsk..tsk...
Don't try to bullshit the newbies here, lah!! Bros who know you are now laughing and rolling on the floor when you say wanna retire, liao. :D Damn funny, you.Bro, you also stepping on dangerous ground leh. Every where I see you poke fun at our GTM. You not scared that he use his power and banned you from all our sessions. Like that even No 1 & 2 fxxkers also cannot help you.:p

Give him face lah. As long as some of us know the truth can already. Hahahaha................

CibLover
09-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Oooppsss!!

Thanks bro Shiok for reminding!! Stepped over board, liao. Offended GTM sure die, liao. Sorry, arh!! Must remind myself of my place. Very humbled!! :(

KLKOOL
09-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Ehhh... so next time we try Armada lah... I must call my fren first to arrange... my bro CIB sure agree one :D

DeKuip
09-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Bro, you also stepping on dangerous ground leh. Every where I see you poke fun at our GTM. You not scared that he use his power and banned you from all our sessions. Like that even No 1 & 2 fxxkers also cannot help you.

Give him face lah. As long as some of us know the truth can already. Hahahaha................

Thanks for helping if there are any!! :rolleyes:

Oooppsss!!

Thanks bro Shiok for reminding!! Stepped over board, liao. Offended GTM sure die, liao. Sorry, arh!! Must remind myself of my place. Very humbled!! :(

Offend CBM more worst leh.... remember CBMan got power and can spit... eh glue at u leh.. then make u stick at wall so cannot cheong anymore. kekeke..

HamSupChai
10-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Hahahahaha!!!!
Don't try to bullshit the newbies here, lah!! Bros who know you are now laughing and rolling on the floor when you say wanna retire, liao. :D Damn funny, you.

point taken... next time i call u cib....

DK where can retire wan... this is what i call natural born talent... will alwiz stick to u GTM!!! its my honour being able to witness the power of GTM last nite in the pub

DeKuip
10-01-2006, 11:47 AM
DK where can retire wan... this is what i call natural born talent... will alwiz stick to u GTM!!! its my honour being able to witness the power of GTM last nite in the pub

huh?? What power?? what GTM??? U mean bro CibLover showed his GTM skill last nite in pub rite??

I agree :D

pomrakthai
10-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Bro No3 and HSC,

What??? Bro DK wants to retire?? so early an age??

I thought Holland is going for the World Cup? How can it be, man...DeeKup must be in the World Cup to get more Sawadee Kup! kekekeke :D

DeKuip
10-01-2006, 06:11 PM
What??? Bro DK wants to retire?? so early an age??

I thought Holland is going for the World Cup? How can it be, man...DeeKup must be in the World Cup to get more Sawadee Kup! kekekeke :D

Bro PRT,

Me veli old oredi.... time to retire liao. Somemore i have oredi found a group of real bro's here. :D

Burns888
12-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Bro PRT,

Me veli old oredi.... time to retire liao. Somemore i have oredi found a group of real bro's here. :D

U retire ....I POTONG LAN CIAU !!!!! :p

pomrakthai
12-01-2006, 01:08 AM
U retire ....I POTONG LAN CIAU !!!!! :p

Serious wor, bro burns88!

Maybe cut from 12 inch to a 6 inch size?? kekekee:p

See, bro DK..so may insist that you dun retire!

KLKOOL
12-01-2006, 02:18 AM
Haha.... DK, u retire, most KL cheongster also retire... what will happen to the economy... for the sake of all the WL's and their families, u where can be so selfish one :rolleyes:

shiok1968
12-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Haha.... DK, u retire, most KL cheongster also retire... what will happen to the economy... for the sake of all the WL's and their families, u where can be so selfish one :rolleyes:If Dk retire, not only Malaysian economy affected. Thailand and Sillypore will utimately also be affected. Plus the fact that so many bros got to "potong lan ciau". I think our GTM must seriously re-consider.:p

DeKuip
12-01-2006, 09:23 AM
U retire ....I POTONG LAN CIAU !!!!!

Haha.... DK, u retire, most KL cheongster also retire... what will happen to the economy... for the sake of all the WL's and their families, u where can be so selfish one

If Dk retire, not only Malaysian economy affected. Thailand and Sillypore will utimately also be affected. Plus the fact that so many bros got to "potong lan ciau". I think our GTM must seriously re-consider.

Ur Keh Hai

Nowadays really tired, tot wanna take a rest and do other things can oso. :D

HamSupChai
13-01-2006, 04:56 AM
Ur Keh Hai

Nowadays really tired, tot wanna take a rest and do other things can oso. :D

talk kok la u... summore just said u went to dboss only.

DeKuip
13-01-2006, 09:07 AM
talk kok la u... summore just said u went to dboss only.

Bro HSP,

It was nice to meet all of u again yest in Q Bar. Must say that 'yau sui' ger is really pretty but only u will get her if u have tons ($$) to spend... if not dont waste ur time.

Becoz of meet u all in sunway, if not i will have stay longer in D'Boss... it was really wild there with 1 of my swedish fren took 1 shot 5 gers. Yest when i reach sunway i was oredi half mabuk... kekeke. D'Boss is indeed a nice place to play around with NL's.

Oso thanks bro Burns for the drinks, if not my fishes kept calling me and i need to rush back home to feed them i will till vomit oso finish the 2 bottles left in Q Bar. Then see who vomit 1st loh. :rolleyes: ... eh, the ger u brought along did stay at ur house? Where is ur FR?

DeKuip
13-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Bro HSC,

May i post the 'yau sui' ger photo in our yahoo group for other bro's viewing? :D

CibLover
13-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Bro DK,

No need, lah. Girls that even HSC and our GTM cannot "tackle", don't waste time. Although I must add, our GTM was drunk and didn't actually show his "Golden C..ck". :p

Why make other bros drool but no action? :D Anyway, not really our type also.

boinker
13-01-2006, 01:06 PM
HSC post SBF at 5am so where is your FR leh??
Dont tell us nothing happen. our bros wont belive one lah. Right bros?

GTM still drunk ah? posting so normal like us liao no more "chui sui chui sui".

Bro Burns thank for the drinks again nice meeting you up.

DeKuip
13-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Bro DK,

No need, lah. Girls that even HSC and our GTM cannot "tackle", don't waste time. Although I must add, our GTM was drunk and didn't actually show his "Golden C..ck". :p

Your Keh Hai... kekeke

No lah... yesterday never get drunk oso, only this week everyday oso went out till late very tired lah.

If tonite u guys wanna go out again u go ahead lah.... today i need rest. Thanks u. hahaha...

CibLover
13-01-2006, 02:34 PM
ooppss!! Ya, hoh.

Me forgot to thank bro Burns888 for the drinks last nite. Pai seh, pai seh. Thank you! :D

Next round, buy you OK?? Anyway, I don't and can't drink much one. Not like our GTM...kekeke. Aikkss....just saw his post. Wah! Not drunk anymore,liao. Posting like normal GTM style already.....kekekeke.

Cheers.

DeKuip
13-01-2006, 02:43 PM
ooppss!! Ya, hoh.

Me forgot to thank bro Burns888 for the drinks last nite. Pai seh, pai seh. Thank you! :D

Next round, buy you OK?? Anyway, I don't and can't drink much one. Not like our GTM...kekeke. Aikkss....just saw his post. Wah! Not drunk anymore,liao. Posting like normal GTM style already.....kekekeke.

Cheers.

Ya loh... how can u only drank coke only yest?? I only came to know when we were leaving... if not i will let u finish the whole bottle JW magic fast leh... :mad:

shiok1968
14-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Ya loh... how can u only drank coke only yest?? I only came to know when we were leaving... if not i will let u finish the whole bottle JW magic fast leh... :mad:Bro, CL drank coke only bcos of me lah. He promised to send me home so otw scared kenna roadblock that's why drink very little. My turn to say paiseh to Bro CL as well as thank you for the ride home.

Looks like I am last to thank Bro Burns for the drinks.Next round on me. However wait till today still haven seen your FR on what happen after we all left. Dun tell me you just went straight home and sleep.:rolleyes:

CibLover
14-01-2006, 01:19 PM
My turn to say paiseh to Bro CL as well as thank you for the ride home.

However wait till today still haven seen your FR on what happen after we all left. Dun tell me you just went straight home and sleep.:rolleyes:

Bro shiok,
Like I've said....don't mention, loh...My pleasure.

Ya, loh. Bro Burns, still awaiting, leh....Do we need to save for angpow, now?....kekekekeke. Joking only, arh!! :D

shiok1968
16-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Ya, loh. Bro Burns, still awaiting, leh....Do we need to save for angpow, now?....kekekekeke. Joking only, arh!! :D Why must save for angpow? U mean it's Bro Burns first time.:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
16-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Why must save for angpow? U mean it's Bro Burns first time.:rolleyes:

If his first time I potong lanciau lorr :rolleyes: I think the angpow for the girl kua

shiok1968
16-01-2006, 09:41 AM
If his first time I potong lanciau lorr :rolleyes: I think the angpow for the girl kuaHahahaha maybe it's for their big occasion. After Bro Burns very good catch. Single and available plus cute looking.:cool:

KLKOOL
16-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Hahahaha maybe it's for their big occasion. After Bro Burns very good catch. Single and available plus cute looking.:cool:

U talking about Burns or the girls ??? :rolleyes:

CibLover
16-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Aiyohh,

Not for either Burns or the ger, lah.....for both of them! Wedding dinner, mah....kekekeke. :p

HamSupChai
16-01-2006, 02:08 PM

Bro Burns thank for the drinks again nice meeting you up.

heheh... after drinking wif u guys... went abck at 2 am... then continue my work le... me so cham!!! :'(

no pussy and still have to work like cock.

HamSupChai
16-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Burns,

Thanks for the drinks man.... MUACKS!!!

DK,

Go ahead and post le... she's not my ger oso... haha

DeKuip
16-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Bro HSC,

After fuck her said not ur ger!! U really playboy lah! :p

Bro Burns left for LOS today, will come back earliest on saterday.

Wish bro Burns happy bonking in LOS. :D

kenjisan
04-08-2007, 01:52 AM
hie can you all share about that...i still new here...want to cheonging also ler

CibLover
04-08-2007, 09:50 AM
hie can you all share about that...i still new here...

Although you're still new, you really did some homework. Even dig out this thread that we've long forgotten.

Bro, post your question in the "Question and Queries for Newbies" thread. And please be more specific. What type of cheonging you'll like to know more of? What's your budget?

Cheers.;)

shiok1968
04-08-2007, 09:50 AM
hie can you all share about that...i still new here...want to cheonging also lerWah Lan.....:eek:

This thread die 18 mths ago and you can still dig it out??

Read the other threads. Confirm got more information so that you can go and cheong.:rolleyes:

shiok1968
04-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Although you're still new, you really did some homework. Even dig out this thread that we've long forgotten.

Bro, post your question in the "Question and Queries for Newbies" thread. And please be more specific. What type of cheonging you'll like to know more of? What's your budget?

Cheers.Kekeke...good morning bro.

You seem to be in good mood today??:rolleyes: :p

CibLover
04-08-2007, 09:53 AM
My exact sentiments. Shows that he really did some homework. Hahaha..

Good mood? Kekeke.... appreciate his homework, mah. Not like someone who just opened up a new genting thread to ask for lubangs. Nbzzz

BTW, where the heck are you? Got better?? Check your PM. ;)

Oooooo....just noticed! Congrats on reaching another milestone!!

shiok1968
04-08-2007, 09:58 AM
My exact sentiments. Shows that he really did some homework. Hahaha..

BTW, where the heck are you? Got better?? Check your PM. Rested one day and then it's back to work. Paiseh cos too busy to meet you guys.:o

I received that PM long ago. Never did try yet.:p