PDA

View Full Version : H11r8 Aa

pete_i_
06-06-2005, 08:46 AM
hi morning bros~

Friday went down to PT ard 1.30pm looking for Jac but she is not ard, so jalan jalan abit, then saw someone waiting outside AA's room, thinking she is back? She MIA for so long and now she is back, but from the old hag, she got the booking all the way until 5pm (sian). Heard that she only for booking?? bros~ calling for help this time, who got AA's contact? Please kindly pass me or tell me where and how to get her contact. Thanks alot and really hope that there is some hope.

If not, still wish u guys a very happy bonking. cheers :)

snakehead
06-06-2005, 05:22 PM
hi morning bros~

Friday went down to PT ard 1.30pm looking for Jac but she is not ard, so jalan jalan abit, then saw someone waiting outside AA's room, thinking she is back? She MIA for so long and now she is back, but from the old hag, she got the booking all the way until 5pm (sian). Heard that she only for booking?? bros~ calling for help this time, who got AA's contact? Please kindly pass me or tell me where and how to get her contact. Thanks alot and really hope that there is some hope.

If not, still wish u guys a very happy bonking. cheers :)

bro pete_i_ .....Fyi, AA has never been MIA. She had to change location because of the unrealistic expectations from bros and also after kenna warning by AV on her so-called special svcs. Her regulars would know where to find her .....and she has alot of them.... enough to keep her fully occupied everyday. Her HP no also change liao.... so if u are not on her listing......too bad.

bro snakehead

pete_i_
07-06-2005, 08:20 AM
Thanks bro snakehead,

hehe yesterday I just visit her and got the nos too. Another wonderful sexion with her. Love to hear her moaning again, soft and sexy hehe. you mentioned abt her special treatment? Erm... wat's her special treatment? :confused:

pete_i_

khalnayak1234
10-06-2005, 03:38 PM
hello people
i am a newbie in singapore
i was wondering if anyone could give me directions to this place

ray_tan
15-06-2005, 09:08 AM
hello people

You can take the circle line MRT alight at farrer station, take buses like..so many or easy way take taxi to Petain Road and most or all driver know where is it.

snakehead
27-06-2005, 06:02 PM
hehe yesterday I just visit her and got the nos too. Another wonderful sexion...............Erm... wat's her special treatment?
pete_i_

hehehehe......u ask her loh :cool: ....kekeke....after my fav GL150 Yoko retired liao....AA has becum her replacement :D

bro snakehead

wildice
27-06-2005, 11:01 PM
hello people

Petain Road is also know as "banana leg" not far for Mustafa Centre
Tell the Taxi driver you want to go to "banana leg" he will bring you there :cool:

pete_i_
29-06-2005, 08:48 AM
haha, sound like there are still lot of bros like AA (due to the special treatment? hehe I juz got to know from bro bongster) Ermmm....should I request for the special treatment?? hahaha (think not :p ) enjoy the bonking bros~

snakehead
29-06-2005, 05:37 PM
haha, sound like there are still lot of bros like AA ......

those bros who r looking for AA pls do not PM me for her contact......she had to change location and HP number once before to avoid unwanted attention..... Those who are her regular clients would have her new number and oso know where to find her...... I dun tink she want anymore new clientele coz she oredi got long long queue from her regulars..... my sincere apologies to those not on her list......

bro snakehead

pete_i_
30-06-2005, 08:49 AM
bro snakehead,

so guess u r her regular customer lor hehe, so did u accept her special treatment? :p