PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Gaby aka Giselle

whizzard
30-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Hi all,

She was one of my favourites but somehow has gone MIA for quite a while already.

Has she retired?

nihonjin
02-07-2013, 04:34 PM
I think so.... real sad too :(

Bumped into her recently outside but of cos never 'disturb' her. Still looks damn good

Krokus
09-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Can you post the link where she was available? Maybe I know more

nihonjin
11-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Can you post the link where she was available? Maybe I know more

Her threads have been removed already.

vertex
13-09-2013, 03:16 PM
I think so.... real sad too :(

Bumped into her recently outside but of cos never 'disturb' her. Still looks damn good

yup a great pity =( would have liked to up her one last time too ...

unixxavaw
10-12-2013, 05:43 PM
FUcker SBOBEN , is underOKT ! I knw who r u?! U every time write an bad thing about this girl about that girl or maybe u write another OKT !
But only some OKT no SBOBEN write bad !!
SBOBEN , dango 1289 , Louis Vuitton , BOTAKHEi ! Is same person ! SBOBEN!
SBOBEN everytw me write an bad thing here or write another OKT , than got SBOBEN under OKT will can get more cust ?! That why , why moderator haven't ban here , even SBOBEN post many thing here , write bad thing here the moderator never want delete ! Coz moderator , know SBOBEN r under some OKT !

First ,SBoben post at here FL doom L/SG - moderator ady delete the thread but he still haven't enough ! Post again at fl domo 3- !!!

He is nosy people . Bastard ?! He post a new thread say bad thing about me .
Before he also open new thread post OKT bad thing ?! How mant time he want posting ?! His purpose is make trouble , other brother here holding him then increase his point . This thing had been stopped , but he has to continue to confuse right and wrong . SBOBEN , you don't want stop talking , u still want what ?? what are you still arguing ? Or are you looking forward to write I wrote that one of the worst ? Or waiting until I die ? You just want stop ? Or still waiting for someone else to increase your point ? You're not a man , even animals as . Overly , not u say u want go report , why u still at there posting ?!

Not u say u want go report me ? Why u still at here write & posting ? Stupid !
U never find me , u can say bad thing here GOOD ?! I'm waiting IDIOT ! What u still want argue ?!
U come out meet me , if u have the guys ?!
But I think u dint have , coz u just a dog . So u always posting & posting . Even moderator delete your thread!

Bastard SBOBEN(DOG)(DOG) ! No wrong, he is nosy!!

nov2013 member dun talk cock please. stupid must be kato clone.

anyway guys here please do not trust some of the FR here, yes not all is fake but MOST OF IT IS FAKE. ESP the ratings 8/10 9/10 10/10 omg really price $280 is ok but service blackface etc totally not worth it, anyhow book 1 FL also attitude better then her.

not trying to spoil people business but this FL here is really horrible. unless she learn to buckup and learn to know that without us customer she is nothing else this shits will always be the same. from her point of view she always think she is right. customer old wrong, customer wan lick wrong customer request for too much = troublesome ask too much. come out open leg is 1 thing but come out open leg and wan earn money better learn how to suck it up at times, unless you tell me customer try raw,or abuse you or SM or BDSM, else i dun see why is it wrong service stated never do, den better dun put, wan do also do properly dun fucking give a 20sec bbbj on the tip like a joke then ask why dun like your service or what. you as a girl should know if customer enjoy or not enjoy your service if you dunno then suggest stop posting and quit cause i will be here everyday as long as your service is still fuckup and still trying to act high up.

SBOBEN :

NOsY people !!!

Are you a dog? Bark at someone else's thread
Each time just talking & want people up your point ! People write calista you do not go for help. You are not very help him? ! Why ? Scare people reduce your score ! Only know how Jump slope alienate ! U get out of here ! Bastard !

U open new thread , & say . To all 2013 nov member pls don't find FL . Whatever u write an FR no people will believe your FR !. Must after one year u use an account .STUpiD ! IDiOT ! U at SBf here always write bad thing ! OkT or FL !
U always say Bad ! What right have you to criticize me?! Who r u ?!!
You criticize yourself better !!! Fucker SBOBeN !!
I did not ! But u always say YeS !!!
Always at here affect business OkT or Fl !!!

U think u who ?!!!!
U at here say FaKe ? U have try me before ?
U say fake ? How I have FR 2006 ? 2009 ?
I'm start 2013 Nov !!

yes bro her picture all fucking white, real life is abit dark colour... now starting to suspect picutre is photo shoped.

Still don't want enough ?! Post at here say the wrong thing ,!
Fucking shit !!!! Bastard SBOBeN !!!
U have nothing can say ! U say I'm photoshop !!!
If you have the courage, you came out to see me. ?Fucker SBOBEN ?!
U never see me u can confirm & write at here ??! U Fucking SHIt ?!
Dark Color ?! Who have dark color ?! Jibai ! You're too far !
White skin, you should be talking to is black, what is the truth?
You come out meet me ? See it's have ?! KNS !!

nov2013 member dun talk cock please. stupid must be kato clone.

anyway guys here please do not trust some of the FR here, yes not all is fake but MOST OF IT IS FAKE. ESP the ratings 8/10 9/10 10/10 omg really price $280 is ok but service blackface etc totally not worth it, anyhow book 1 FL also attitude better then her.

not trying to spoil people business but this FL here is really horrible. unless she learn to buckup and learn to know that without us customer she is nothing else this shits will always be the same. from her point of view she always think she is right. customer old wrong, customer wan lick wrong customer request for too much = troublesome ask too much. come out open leg is 1 thing but come out open leg and wan earn money better learn how to suck it up at times, unless you tell me customer try raw,or abuse you or SM or BDSM, else i dun see why is it wrong service stated never do, den better dun put, wan do also do properly dun fucking give a 20sec bbbj on the tip like a joke then ask why dun like your service or what. you as a girl should know if customer enjoy or not enjoy your service if you dunno then suggest stop posting and quit cause i will be here everyday as long as your service is still fuckup and still trying to act high up.

SBOBEN :

NOsY people !!!

Are you a dog? Bark at someone else's thread
Each time just talking & want people up your point ! People write calista you do not go for help. You are not very help him? ! Why ? Scare people reduce your score ! Only know how Jump slope alienate ! U get out of here ! Bastard !

U open new thread , & say . To all 2013 nov member pls don't find FL . Whatever u write an FR no people will believe your FR !. Must after one year u use an account .STUpiD ! IDiOT ! U at SBf here always write bad thing ! OkT or FL !
U always say Bad ! What right have you to criticize me?! Who r u ?!!
You criticize yourself better !!! Fucker SBOBeN !!
I did not ! But u always say YeS !!!
Always at here affect business OkT or Fl !!!

U think u who ?!!!!
U at here say FaKe ? U have try me before ?
U say fake ? How I have FR 2006 ? 2009 ?
I'm start 2013 Nov !!

yes bro her picture all fucking white, real life is abit dark colour... now starting to suspect picutre is photo shoped.

Still don't want enough ?! Post at here say the wrong thing ,!
Fucking shit !!!! Bastard SBOBeN !!!
U have nothing can say ! U say I'm photoshop !!!
If you have the courage, you came out to see me. ?Fucker SBOBEN ?!
U never see me u can confirm & write at here ??! U Fucking SHIt ?!
Dark Color ?! Who have dark color ?! Jibai ! You're too far !

You come out meet me ? See it's have ?! KNS !!