PDA

View Full Version : Malaysia's Sammyboy Forums???

sxzx4u
02-06-2005, 09:59 AM
I was searching for any malaysia forums that similiar to our singapore Sammyboy forums.

Any brother here know such forums? It seems like the info in the malaysia threat are not very sufficient. Currently in in KL, choengster here always said here (KL) is definately more happening than SG. Therefore i think it will be very helpful if some malaysia brother can setup such forum.

Cheer

dathinman
02-06-2005, 10:27 AM
I was searching for any malaysia forums that similiar to our singapore Sammyboy forums.

Any brother here know such forums? It seems like the info in the malaysia threat are not very sufficient. Currently in in KL, choengster here always said here (KL) is definately more happening than SG. Therefore i think it will be very helpful if some malaysia brother can setup such forum.

Cheer

You can go to the wsgforum.com - worldsexguide.info

Other forum would be the mamakspecial forum (look for earlier thread in here for details).

But not much info there at the moment because the forum has just been started. The previous forum at Delphiforums was zapped.

beijing
03-06-2005, 12:10 PM
you can try

http://forums.mamakspecial.com

sxzx4u
03-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Hi bro, thanks for the info! will cheong KL more often than SG now !

Cheer

hhc8
14-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Can't access www.forum.mamakspecial.com. Closed down so soon?

blasterbabyboy
14-06-2005, 04:22 PM
I dont see any need for a malaysian dedicated forum.. sammy boy forum is good enough. besides, a new one needs time to accumulate critical mass to be as successful as sammy boy! there are regulars here and postings are updated quite frequently..

also, a lot of cheongsters in malaysia is the average man on the street who does not have internet access

dathinman
14-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Can't access www.forum.mamakspecial.com. Closed down so soon?

I read from the mamak forum at Delphiforums that it is temporary offline.

The hosting service could not cope with the bandwidth. Too popular.

:D

dathinman
14-06-2005, 06:12 PM
blasterbabyboy,

We are all cheongsters. Having more forums or even one focused solely on Malaysia will allow us to acquire more knowledge. More knowledge means more power.

The mamakspecial forum covers more on KL/PJ. There are also many regulars, so much so that the server couldn't cope. :rolleyes:

I come to Sammyboy to read about JB. I am sure bros from Sammyboy can also gain some useful info in mamakspecial.

DeVegas
14-06-2005, 07:09 PM
I read from the mamak forum at Delphiforums that it is temporary offline.

The hosting service could not cope with the bandwidth. Too popular.

Bro dathinman, thank you for your advise as I was trying to log onto the new mamakspecial forum but with no success the last few days.

Now with you clearing the air, I understand what had happen and glad to understand that at least one of my favourite forum is still intact. :D

By the way, Bro dathinman, care to do a little investment in me (I mean my rep. points) and I will do the ROI once I received yours. :)

sexcuore
14-06-2005, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE=blasterbabyboy]I dont see any need for a malaysian dedicated forum.. sammy boy forum is good enough. besides, a new one needs time to accumulate critical mass to be as successful as sammy boy! there are regulars here and postings are updated quite frequently..

hehheehe... we even have forum for KTV scene in malaysia.. not that its very popular.. but just so like minded people can hang out.

dathinman
14-06-2005, 11:29 PM
DeVegas,

OK, I will up your point.

But actually, I don't know what this point system is all about. :confused:

Got freebie when hit a certain number? :D

Anyway, don't need to up mine. I don't know what it is all about so it doesn't really matter to me.

RobertCock
15-06-2005, 02:21 PM

Anyway, don't need to up mine. I don't know what it is all about so it doesn't really matter to me.[/QUOTE]

I agreed with U ! :D

DeVegas
15-06-2005, 02:53 PM
DeVegas,

Got freebie when hit a certain number?

Anyway, don't need to up mine. I don't know what it is all about so it doesn't really matter to me.

Bro dathinman, thanks for your investment, appreciate that.

When hit certain index, we will have to open a bottle @ DC (please take a look at the KTV thread) and celebrate with our kakis. As I am getting thirsty lately...so wanting to hit index 400 and pop a bottle of Martell.......but when it reaches index 500, is mountain keeping time for me lor....... :D

blasterbabyboy
15-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Cant wait to check out the mamakspecial then!!

Try access but still no avail... need any help?

pomrakthai
15-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Hi Bro Cheongsters.

That mamakspecial forum is shut down. No need to try.

Regarding that wsg forum...it sucks [my experience]. I could see that there are many cheongsters using both forums [sammyboy & wsg] no offence to them.

I have been a dedicated wsg forum posting source until last year when I highlighted irregularities to that forum administrator. He did not reply me and did not even rectify those irregularities, so be it then. F that American. Now I am just a reader of wsg, no posting [boycotting wsg]

Now I like sammyboy...someone had started a malaysian KL thread, so why explore to so many forums??? My 2 yen's worth.

dathinman
15-06-2005, 05:30 PM
DeVegas,

In that case, may there be many bottles to pop in times to come. ;)

Cheers.

dathinman
15-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Cant wait to check out the mamakspecial then!!

Try access but still no avail... need any help?

Got hosting problem, so the site is down for now. They will be back.

I am quite sure about this, considering the worst was when they got booted off Delpihforums about 3-4 weeks ago. The moderators had to start all over again, coming up with funds, time and effort

Things were going pretty well until the server couldn't cope.

PS
Err...I am a bit biased. Used to be a part-time moderator at Mamakspecial. Also am a Malaysian, homebase is PJ/KL. :)

DeVegas
15-06-2005, 05:49 PM
DeVegas,

In that case, may there be many bottles to pop in times to come. ;)

Cheers.

Bro dathinman, thanks for that.

Btw, are you living in KL? As I visit KL quite frequent for business, maybe next time round when I am in KL, I can drop you a PM and we can meet up for a drink or teh tarik? :)

CNNcmg
15-06-2005, 10:03 PM
As I visit KL quite frequent for business, maybe next time round when I am in KL, I can drop you a PM and we can meet up for a drink or teh tarik? :)

Errr I also leh.. in fact now in PJ Hilton.. bo lobang...
Datin any to intro?? :p

dathinman
16-06-2005, 10:54 AM

Btw, are you living in KL? As I visit KL quite frequent for business, maybe next time round when I am in KL, I can drop you a PM and we can meet up for a drink or teh tarik? :)

I am in PJ. Thanks for the offer but I very shy one. :D

Hope you understand.

dathinman
16-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Errr I also leh.. in fact now in PJ Hilton.. bo lobang...
Datin any to intro?? :p

PJ Hilton? I hear Uncle Chili's got some FLs but they are not that hot or young.

You got venture to Armada or Crystal Crown nearby? Both also got HC. Armada is quite packed at night.

CNNcmg
16-06-2005, 06:09 PM
PJ Hilton? I hear Uncle Chili's got some FLs but they are not that hot or young.

You got venture to Armada or Crystal Crown nearby? Both also got HC. Armada is quite packed at night.

Long time never go Uncle chilli oredi... Anyway if there is FL there, most CMI one.. As for he HC at armada n crystal crown n citiel, all tried oredi....

Wonder the disco behind Hlton, near that dunno what swimming pool there hot or not?? I head last time they got stewardess n model that frequent there one....

dathinman
16-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Long time never go Uncle chilli oredi... Anyway if there is FL there, most CMI one.. As for he HC at armada n crystal crown n citiel, all tried oredi....

Wonder the disco behind Hlton, near that dunno what swimming pool there hot or not?? I head last time they got stewardess n model that frequent there one....

You mean DV8? I hear that place still quite happening but only on weekends and partying only starts very late.

Haven't been there, too old already. :o

sxzx4u
20-06-2005, 01:15 PM

Do pm me as well :D Just back from KL didn't cheong FL or pub. only go Cititel for massage.