PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy Urself , u Must take risk!

mokjohnson
16-12-2001, 06:39 PM
I have to tell u all .All GL gals (or at least the 150 cat) go for monthly checkup loh.It is a rule they must follow or else they cant work legal loh.The have a health booklet with them when they work.U can request to see it if u feel unsafe. i see it before.U can see all the monthly check up chops or signture from the clinic.When police cum, they must show their booklet loh.so dun worry too much.

i also always bj without condom but fj iwith condom.it is always the case loh..there is always a risk lah.

If u want to enjoy urself , there is alwys got risk loh bo pian.

I am getting more & more scared nowadays.But the urrge & temptation is always there loh..

all cheongsters pls go for daily checkup loh

aNy comments

atotheizzo
16-12-2001, 10:40 PM
No comment loh.
Anyways, thxs for the info loh.
And thxs for the advice also loh.
u take care loh.
c ya loh.

:D

Ah Dez
21-12-2001, 11:52 AM
No lah...
so wat if check up... wat if the guy that use the girl b4 u has aids.. then pass to her aredi..
some times u juz wont know..
but if u want to have fun, u must take risks!!!~!~!..

:) :)

coconut
21-12-2001, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by mokjohnson
I have to tell u all .All GL gals (or at least the 150 cat) go for monthly checkup loh.It is a rule they must follow or else they cant work legal loh.The have a health booklet with them when they work.U can request to see it if u feel unsafe. i see it before.U can see all the monthly check up chops or signture from the clinic.When police cum, they must show their booklet loh.so dun worry too much.

i also always bj without condom but fj iwith condom.it is always the case loh..there is always a risk lah.

If u want to enjoy urself , there is alwys got risk loh bo pian.

I am getting more & more scared nowadays.But the urrge & temptation is always there loh..

all cheongsters pls go for daily checkup loh

aNy comments

What is this "150 cat"?

Ah Dez
23-12-2001, 10:38 AM
$150 geylang chicks...

malaysian or singaporean....

ichibawa
01-01-2002, 01:20 PM
No doubts they go for regular check up, a risk is there if they perform BBBJ on you.

Ah Dez
01-01-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by ichibawa
No doubts they go for regular check up, a risk is there if they perform BBBJ on you.

but the best part is also when they do a BBBJ for u..
:p

ASkeptic
01-01-2002, 04:39 PM
so who are the local chicks in Geylang?

CheongKingKong
03-01-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by ASkeptic
so who are the local chicks in Geylang?

Yo, look under the Geylang thread and you will get the name. Move your butt, don't just sit here!
:D