PDA

View Full Version : All JB OKT: Gui 012-798xxxx, Japan 016-7023xxx, etc.

jedycity
21-05-2005, 08:27 AM
I have given & answer at least 70% of all bro who PM for the contact. But I feel is a waste that no thread for us to follow. Example, new gal arrive or any gem found! No one have answer. So, in order to have tracebility or reference for us to refer when we feel horny....can just call and cheong!!!

So, to all Bro who have OKT Japan & Gui contact, please post your FR! :cool:

Thank you!
Jedycity

fantasy131
21-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Hi brother, i am 1 of them got the Japan no from you. But due to Vitamin M problem so until today havent try yet..... Need to wait until save enough Vitamin M. :p

jedycity
21-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Hi brother, i am 1 of them got the Japan no from you. But due to Vitamin M problem so until today havent try yet..... Need to wait until save enough Vitamin M.

Hahaha...is okay! I will be going JB today to try any new stock myself. Will post FR, once I have try. If I don't start first who will! :p Hehehe! Wait for my good news. :)

Best Regards,
Jedycity

fantasy131
21-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Hi brother wait for ur good news. U come alone later? Good luck !!!!
I will post my FR after i save enough $$$...... :D

I_bryan
22-05-2005, 05:24 AM
[QUOTE=jedycity]I have given & answer at least 70% of all bro who PM for the contact. But I feel is a waste that no thread for us to follow. Example, new gal arrive or any gem found! No one have answer. So, in order to have tracebility or reference for us to refer when we feel horny....can just call and cheong!!!

hi jedycity........
care to pm me the OKT contact.....
thx

cscs
22-05-2005, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE=jedycity]I have given & answer at least 70% of all bro who PM for the contact. But I feel is a waste that no thread for us to follow. Example, new gal arrive or any gem found! No one have answer. So, in order to have tracebility or reference for us to refer when we feel horny....can just call and cheong!!!

hi jedycity........
care to pm me the OKT contact.....
thx

me too, please send me the number

pegasustan
22-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Hi Bro,
I am located in JB and i do not have any contact for any okt, appreciate if you could pm me the numbers for them and i will try them out or inform u guys whenever there are new stocks.

thanks in advance

Malboy
23-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Hi Jedycity,

I have try to call Japan on Friday (20/5/05) but he didn't answer my call nor he return my call. I have 3 firends with me who want to try it out that days but end up at Tenet outlet.

I_bryan
23-05-2005, 11:55 PM
Hi Jedycity,
hv u pm me the OKT contacts.................
thx

jedycity
24-05-2005, 07:35 AM
Hi Jedycity,

I have try to call Japan on Friday (20/5/05) but he didn't answer my call nor he return my call. I have 3 firends with me who want to try it out that days but end up at Tenet outlet.

Hi Bro,
First of all, how many times you have call? Because JB now having big wind lah....so they may not answer the phone directly...try a few time lah...

Secondly, which line you using. If you using S'pore line...no number...how to call you back????

Lastly....i just try out last Sat...still active leh....but I always try at weekend or holiday..... :D

jedycity
24-05-2005, 09:02 AM
As promised here my FR….no good, please comment…don’t zap me!!!

Last Sat, after work was intent to go early ….but start to rain when I pack my thing….anyway still go lah…since have the determine to cheong…hahhaha….Took a cab and went to Woodland Checkpoint…understand from cab driver that morning was jam…just my luck….went there about 3pm…very smooth….

Reached JB, took a cab to go and rent a car…..then…go ‘makan’…window shopping and then start to call OKT “Japan”. BTW, Japan is the name of the OKT, and please call him Japan is Chinese. Ask have local girl and was told today don’t have…LL …go for PRC….hotel near Sentosa to view two PRC…below the rating of 5…so cannot make it.

Then, go another hotel near Century….reach hotel lobby call for room number. Go to lift and go level 7 for room xx…pressed the door bell…my heart was excited lah…then came out an auntie…I think look like mixed between ang moh & India…lah….hey what you all think…me straight away…told her wrong room number and call Japan again….hahahahahaha…indeed wrong room number….my fault…..remember wrongly…go to another lift on the another side and go level 7 again…this time cannot go wrong liow…press bell…..open the door…nobody leh….hide behind the door ….give me a great smile….the look like girl next door…and a bit like model….chit chat a bit….she is from China …forgot the town lah….21 year old leh….go to bath …nothing happen…just normal bath…..she said very cold…and wanted a hug….so as a gentlemen give her hug and auto room lah….. the body was good just like model…but don’t have the height…. The boob more than handful…I think a “B” cup lah…..

Then French kiss her , and she start to proceed cat lick…plus the look….great lah….then light BBBJ…the BBBJ was not power but, whenever she BBBJ will look at you …her eye like fire or spark coming out…very seducing… “cannot tahan lah”. Challenge her to BBBJ with all her might and CIM…she admit defeated …cannot do it…cos she is not pro lah…just come out to earn some money and tour at KL. So, still in-experience. Ask her to 69 position….but she said not use to it…too shy lah….

Then, she goes on top and starts the ride. She goes so slowly and moans at the same time…too slow that I almost cannot take it. Few positions on top….she is good…..then I take over for missionary position….go slowly …she keeps moan. Then I go faster a bit…she moan more hard and uncontrollable…and every time I fuck her each stroke…She will try to look at me with the most seduce look….

After a few positions, I fuck her damn hard….till she moan so loud….like no tomorrow….then I ask her if I can CIM…she said why? The way she reply is so innocent, so I told her that CIM will make me more excited lah…then she innocent desist it. Finally, cannot take it liow and shoot it all the way and she moans non stop…even when I have stop the fucking….hahahhaha don’t know real or not….but “shiok leh” :p

Look:7.5/10
Boobs:6/10 (B more than handful)
body: 8/10
BBBJ: 5/10 (very light)
FJ:6.5/10 with the seducing look and the girl next door look…make up all.
AF: NA
CIM: NA
Attitude: 8/10 (Good attitude n friendly)
RTF: Yes. ..but may go back to China next week. :D

tommy_cool83
25-05-2005, 09:52 PM
What's her damage? In ringgit?

Care to share Gui's number?

thx in advance bro

joalin
26-05-2005, 02:05 AM
I have given & answer at least 70% of all bro who PM for the contact. But I feel is a waste that no thread for us to follow. Example, new gal arrive or any gem found! No one have answer. So, in order to have tracebility or reference for us to refer when we feel horny....can just call and cheong!!!

Thank you!
Jedycity

hi bro can pm me the no.?

thanks!

Cheongjb
26-05-2005, 09:05 AM
hi bro can pm me the no.?

thanks!

Morning Bro,
Thanks for your contact. Will provide you contact if have any....and will up your point if i have power!!!! Very very much. :D

f2sjk
26-05-2005, 10:56 AM
What is her damage care to share gui number? Thx in advance bro

SM_80
26-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Morning Bro,
Thanks for your contact. Will provide you contact if have any....and will up your point if i have power!!!! Very very much. :D

Can u PM the number?

jedycity
26-05-2005, 11:42 AM
What's her damage? In ringgit?

Care to share Gui's number?

thx in advance bro

The damage is about $180 ringgit. Is not under Gui! Is under wing of OKT Japan!

Have PM the number to you.

If have contact, please pm me too. Thanks in advance. :D

f2sjk
26-05-2005, 12:29 PM
i havent got the num yet leh

I_bryan
26-05-2005, 08:41 PM
anyone can give me japan number??

lookie-lookie
26-05-2005, 09:37 PM
The damage is about $180 ringgit. Is not under Gui! Is under wing of OKT Japan!

Have PM the number to you.

If have contact, please pm me too. Thanks in advance. :D

hi,

is the gui aka xiao gui of AP2?

can pm me his number... lost it coz very long stop cheonging and wish to cheong again...

tks

Cazz
26-05-2005, 10:34 PM
hi broz,
hope can share/PM me the number of the OKTs.. will write a FR after trying.. hopefully can get some locals.. cheers

jedycity
27-05-2005, 07:45 AM
hi,

is the gui aka xiao gui of AP2?

can pm me his number... lost it coz very long stop cheonging and wish to cheong again...

tks

Hi Bro,
Gui & Xiao Kui (Little Ghost) is not the same lah...which OKT number you want? :D

etch
27-05-2005, 10:54 AM
i have another Pimp contact number in JB.. goods depending on ur luck, once in a blue moon he will bring in import goods.. so far had tried russian, locals & indo from him.. price range from rm200 for imported goods & 150 for locals one... i have given the number here to few senior cheongster here but no FR? :p wanna xchange pm me & im looking for local FL in JB/spore.. any1 can help?

jedycity
28-05-2005, 07:43 AM
i have another Pimp contact number in JB.. goods depending on ur luck, once in a blue moon he will bring in import goods.. so far had tried russian, locals & indo from him.. price range from rm200 for imported goods & 150 for locals one... i have given the number here to few senior cheongster here but no FR? :p wanna xchange pm me & im looking for local FL in JB/spore.. any1 can help?

Have pm you the contact...please share your too... :D

jedycity
01-06-2005, 07:27 AM
I have PM almost all bro the contact!!! However, why still no one post any FR?

jorcass
01-06-2005, 12:01 PM
hie brothers.. this 016-7023*** last time used to operate in Grand Con. I dun think he has any Jap stuff.. recently they had been on the move.. century, Naza .. bluewave.. etc.. maybe cos of the big wind...

but the qualities depends and varies.. and must bargain the price with the OKT.. they always jack up the price...

the guy use to b known as sam ( to me ).. but later on heard it was taken over by someone.. when at the grand con.. great quantity.. many gals to c.. but now switch over.. stuff are limited..

so guys.. ser ur luck lor...

JB_ahbeng
01-06-2005, 02:21 PM
can anyone PM me the contact of any OKT in JB??

Thanks brudder!!

etch
01-06-2005, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=jorcass
the guy use to b known as sam ( to me ).. but later on heard it was taken over by someone.. when at the grand con.. great quantity.. many gals to c.. but now switch over.. stuff are limited..

so guys.. ser ur luck lor...[/QUOTE]
IF it's Sam then i know him.. but lost his number quite some time back. to my knowledge they all could be the same guy operating under many name.. everytime i called there's one girl who will answer the call b4 i was transfered to him..

jedycity
02-06-2005, 07:49 AM
hie brothers.. this 016-7023*** last time used to operate in Grand Con. I dun think he has any Jap stuff.. recently they had been on the move.. century, Naza .. bluewave.. etc.. maybe cos of the big wind...

but the qualities depends and varies.. and must bargain the price with the OKT.. they always jack up the price...

so guys.. ser ur luck lor...

Yes..you are right ..bro....They use to operate at Grand Con.

And JAP stuff..no no no...he use the name JAPAN...lah

For qualities of the gals...last time, i went there...1st visit push all the cannot make to me...then i reject...after than,....i ask for better...then only he give the real good one for me to view...hahahaha...you must try like this loh....

Yes...you must bargain the price......

stuff are many...but located at many hotel lah...need to go here and there...

This is what i know...maybe for you have different encounter.... :)

joalin
02-06-2005, 12:16 PM
I have PM almost all bro the contact!!! However, why still no one post any FR?

hi,

think I have ask for the no.but I have not recieved your PM yet leh..

dont mind PM me the tel again,thanks bro!

jedycity
02-06-2005, 03:38 PM
hi,

think I have ask for the no.but I have not recieved your PM yet leh..

dont mind PM me the tel again,thanks bro!

Hi,
First of all...base on all your posting you do not contribute any FR to this forum…and you only request for contact…please make some contribution before you request any contact! Thanks!!!!!!
:mad:

joalin
02-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Hi,
First of all...base on all your posting you do not contribute any FR to this forum…and you only request for contact…please make some contribution before you request any contact! Thanks!!!!!!
:mad:

What soure of "contribution" you want? look carefully,although I am new here and I am not very good in English, but I did try post some experience at new hope hotel and tropical inn on my last few post...

If you are that selfish and dont wish to share your contact,then dont ask other to get contact no. from you...

Forget it.. :mad:

jedycity
03-06-2005, 04:59 PM
What soure of "contribution" you want? look carefully,although I am new here and I am not very good in English, but I did try post some experience at new hope hotel and tropical inn on my last few post...

If you are that selfish and dont wish to share your contact,then dont ask other to get contact no. from you...

Forget it.. :mad:

I will give contact to whose who only share good & useful fr. Thank you "Joalin" ...hope don't see u again. :mad:

SM_80
06-06-2005, 08:09 AM
Hi Bro,

It's funny, I called the Japan, but he said he are not the particular I'm looking for. Please advised bro. I', so excited to see those korean and Japan ladies screaming.

jedycity
06-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi Bro,

It's funny, I called the Japan, but he said he are not the particular I'm looking for. Please advised bro. I', so excited to see those korean and Japan ladies screaming.

Bro,
You have mistaken....He only have China Dolls, Local, Ang Mo, etc...however for Korean & Japan....never heard they have leh....please see my first post.

Sorry, for the confused.... :eek:

jedycity
09-06-2005, 01:48 PM
I have given the contact more that 50 bro and many OKT too...all together so many gals!!! :eek:

But sad to say that not a single FR for it...Why?!?!?!

Please lah bro...very sad things to happen leh :(

Malboy
09-06-2005, 11:56 PM
I have given the contact more that 50 bro and many OKT too...all together so many gals!!! :eek:

But sad to say that not a single FR for it...Why?!?!?!

Please lah bro...very sad things to happen leh :(

I am very sorry Brother Jedycity, I try to call Japan and he want referral phone number before he can guide to his hideout. So I just give him a number and he call back and said that number is not his customer. He just hang out after that. Sorry can't give FR.

jedycity
15-06-2005, 11:20 AM
I am very sorry Brother Jedycity, I try to call Japan and he want referral phone number before he can guide to his hideout. So I just give him a number and he call back and said that number is not his customer. He just hang out after that. Sorry can't give FR.

Hi Bro Malboy,
As for OKT Japan need referral number...I need to check it out first... anyway...sorry for that...anyway check your pm....i have send you Gui Number...this not need referral number... :D ...Happy Cheonging!

Malboy
15-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Hi Bro Jedycity,

Thank you for your infro.

Hi Bro Malboy,
As for OKT Japan need referral number...I need to check it out first... anyway...sorry for that...anyway check your pm....i have send you Gui Number...this not need referral number... :D ...Happy Cheonging!

jedycity
29-06-2005, 07:24 AM
Hi Bro Malboy,

Hi Bro,
Have confirm that OKT Japan sometime need referral number. So, to bro have my contact, please use it as the referral number. Happy Cheonging. :)

warmnites
30-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Yo bros any OKT contacts in KL or PJ - need to be BatMan this weekend!

malboro78
30-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Hi Bro Malboy,

Bro Jedycity, I apologize for not giving out FR. The reason is that I didn't go to JB lately but will go in July... Can you provided me with the OKT number again. Which gal you recommend that gives good service and nice asset?(2 gals) Thanks in advance. Promise will surely post FR when mission accomplish..

jedycity
02-07-2005, 08:28 AM
Bro Jedycity, I apologize for not giving out FR. The reason is that I didn't go to JB lately but will go in July... Can you provided me with the OKT number again. Which gal you recommend that gives good service and nice asset?(2 gals) Thanks in advance. Promise will surely post FR when mission accomplish..

Hi Bro,
Sorry for late reply. Check your pm. :)

I_bryan
02-07-2005, 07:45 PM
hi bro , u got my mail that i sent to ur personal e-mail last few weeks??

micked
05-07-2005, 04:48 AM

Thank you!
Jedycity

yo bro...kind to share and pm me the number...i might be going to JB soon...thanks

jedycity
05-07-2005, 05:18 PM
hi bro , u got my mail that i sent to ur personal e-mail last few weeks??

Hi Bro,
I may have delete certain mail including yours...cos too many mail leh...please forgive me and resend again....thanks :)

SM_80
20-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Hi Bro,
Have confirm that OKT Japan sometime need referral number. So, to bro have my contact, please use it as the referral number. Happy Cheonging. :)

Please check you PM thanks bro

jedycity
20-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Please check you PM thanks bro

Hi Bro,
I have check my pm and confirm nothing leh?!?!? :eek:

dannywee75
20-07-2005, 12:02 PM
dear bros

i have a good laff after reading these post ... LOL :D

have a nice day :)

"hope not to c u again" !!!

Regards::

warmnites
20-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Got KL OKT for me?

ross_ohweekiong
21-07-2005, 05:42 AM
wat their hp full nos ....
pls pal pm to my email [email protected]
wat their damage and place to meet!?
thanks pal

jedycity
21-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Sorry to all Bro,
No Fr from all bro who have the contact :mad: ...so, I will not give anymore lah...please understand....

I_bryan
21-07-2005, 12:38 PM
Sorry to all Bro,
No Fr from all bro who have the contact :mad: ...so, I will not give anymore lah...please understand....

hi jedcity, i have Fr u already last mth....

jedycity
21-07-2005, 05:17 PM
hi jedcity, i have Fr u already last mth....
Sorry Bro,
Except you lah...cos u pm me the FR...not post in the thread...
Many bro will think that no FR...mean I sabo or what..... :confused:
Thanks for the verify............. :)

jb boy
21-07-2005, 05:35 PM
4pages, 1 FR, all ask for nos only.
brother? i think close the thread. so amny people ask for nos than no one post?

jb boy

jedycity
21-07-2005, 06:01 PM
4pages, 1 FR, all ask for nos only.
brother? i think close the thread. so amny people ask for nos than no one post?

jb boy

Bro,
That was my intention also...thanks... :)

jb boy
22-07-2005, 12:50 AM
Bro,
That was my intention also...thanks... :)
welcome.
hope got nice FR in the near future from you.

jesse_voidable
23-07-2005, 05:51 AM
Let me begin by saying sorry. I know what I'll be asking deviates from the main topic of discussion. For that, again, I'm sorry.
I was wondering if there're any of you kind souls who would be willing enough so as to provide information on KTV mamasans in JB. The purpose being that I intend to "bed" these highly attractive lasses.

I wish to find those who're in the 40s. Chinese, Indians, Malays, etc. No specific ethnic group's demanded.
I've been to Deluxe Night Club, and Sanctum before. Although those Mamasans working at Deluxe looked more decent compared to Ye Shang Hai's, I'd say that they're somewhat difficult to get through.

Therefore, if anyone has the information on mamasans who're willing to engage in such activities, do kindly provide the much needed details. I'd say this in advance-thanks a lot, guys.

MaXx69
26-07-2005, 03:57 PM
Let me begin by saying sorry. I know what I'll be asking deviates from the main topic of discussion. For that, again, I'm sorry.
I was wondering if there're any of you kind souls who would be willing enough so as to provide information on KTV mamasans in JB. The purpose being that I intend to "bed" these highly attractive lasses.

I wish to find those who're in the 40s. Chinese, Indians, Malays, etc. No specific ethnic group's demanded.
I've been to Deluxe Night Club, and Sanctum before. Although those Mamasans working at Deluxe looked more decent compared to Ye Shang Hai's, I'd say that they're somewhat difficult to get through.

Therefore, if anyone has the information on mamasans who're willing to engage in such activities, do kindly provide the much needed details. I'd say this in advance-thanks a lot, guys.

*Mummy 77~ Karen.. at Dallas : 017-757 7772

jesse_voidable
27-07-2005, 05:07 AM
Thanks a lot, Maxx69. I'll be springing into actions real soon. Mummy Karen, here I come. ;)
Mucho gracias, salvador....

bang123
27-07-2005, 11:38 PM
I called Karen at the number and she quoted me Short time RM 300 and RM 600 Long time for China babes , guaranteed pretty. From 12am to 10am next morning (Long Time). For Local, she quoted RM 500 for short time.

Wonder if this is the price bros out there are paying?

And bro Marx... when I asked for Fion and Ann from China, she says no such person ??

jedycity
28-07-2005, 07:13 AM
I called Karen at the number and she quoted me Short time RM 300 and RM 600 Long time for China babes , guaranteed pretty. From 12am to 10am next morning (Long Time). For Local, she quoted RM 500 for short time.

And bro Marx... when I asked for Fion and Ann from China, she says no such person ??
Wow...for me the price is at the high side....I only go for short time RM150 to 200 and long time RM250 to 350....of course this must be from OKT lah.... :cool:

MaXx69
28-07-2005, 03:07 PM

errr... me really dunno much le... maybe both using false name... pricing me also not very sure :p ... me call my friend justnow... advice from him is dun tell Karen u r s'porean... or u can just go to Dallas(dun booking the gal)..ask her to bring gals.. ask yrself.. (according to my friend..RM200-300 will accompany u liao)

MaXx69
28-07-2005, 03:12 PM
:p got another OGT: Kok Ming ~ 016-762 6221
errr...mostly thai & indo gals...$150...

SM_80
03-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Hi Bro,
I have check my pm and confirm nothing leh?!?!? :eek:

Can you send me the ref number from your side? I called them yesterday, but was told by a ladies wrong number? What's going wrong? I am try the school and Russian with this OKT, so I need your advise to get in touch with them again.

thnka bro,

SM

bang123
06-08-2005, 09:46 PM
Tried 4 girls

No 39
Looks : 7
BBBJ : 8
Frenching : Yes
FJ : 8
Loud Moaning
Enjoy SEX
BEST, must try

Very gf type, looks like Chinese.Did overnight booking at RM 350

No 16
Pretty Look, like Chinese : 8.5
A bit Tao
No Frenching
BBBJ and FJ ok.
Overnight Booking RM 350

No 699
Pretty, like 18 yr old student :9
Chinese Looking
No Frenching
BBBJ short
Tight so cannot do FJ long
For bro who want looks and not so much for service

No 666
Pretty, 20 yr old
Chinese Looking
No Frenching
Can do FJ long
Personally feel better than 699 in terms of service

Trying to get the contact for okt from GM or any okt with good supply of girls.

For Bro who want to exchange contact, please pm me your contact.Once confirm, I will pm you mine.

jesse_voidable
15-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Hello, fellow samsters. It's been awhile since I last posted anything here. Like it's mentioned in my previous post, I'm currently searching high and low for an English-speaking mommy in JB.
Thanks to one particular kind soul, I've tried contacting Karen. Apparently she didn't understand much English; which made it kinda difficult to negotiate a "business transaction" with her.

Prolly, there's anyone else out there who's blessed with good, reliable information on helpful mommies who work in JB? Preferably she's someone who understands English.
I'll be thankful for all your guys' help. I'll be waiting for the good news now. Later guys....

pariyapon
16-08-2005, 01:58 AM
[QUOTE=bang123]Tried 4 girls

No 39
Looks : 7
BBBJ : 8
Frenching : Yes
FJ : 8
Loud Moaning
Enjoy SEX
BEST, must try

Very gf type, looks like Chinese.Did overnight booking at RM 350

Bro, which loc did you try these? Thanks

batam_kia
16-08-2005, 05:08 AM
Hi anyone can give me OKT contact no.? Thanks......

jedycity
05-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Hi anyone can give me OKT contact no.? Thanks......[/QUOTE]

There still have bro who pm me for the contact. Anyway, I will give base on exchange contact.

Whose Bro who up also can lah....

Bro who have provide FR....still don't have......... :confused:

len88
13-10-2005, 02:13 PM
hi !????????
????????????????????????????????
?????? me !??????

len88
23-10-2005, 12:12 PM
hi !????????
????????????????????????????????
?????? me !??????

hi ! brother !
can anyone pls PM the contact num ....
thank you very very much !

Vincent
01-11-2005, 05:39 PM
:p got another OGT: Kok Ming ~ 016-762 6221
errr...mostly thai & indo gals...$150...

Scene of crime? Exactly where!?

jedycity
17-11-2005, 08:53 AM
Hi anyone can give me OKT contact no.? Thanks......

There still have bro who pm me for the contact. Anyway, I will give base on exchange contact.

Whose Bro who up also can lah....

Bro who have provide FR....still don't have......... :confused:[/QUOTE]

Sorry All Bro,
As mention in my thread, I will only provide based on exchange. As u were newbies, I will verify your contact. After that, I only given my contact. Therefore, based on this condition given, you can feel not fair, but I have cheated too many times. Up too you..... ...This verification is needed to protect the "LOBANG"....what if you were AV
Btw, I will only need contact in area such as JB and S'pore only, don't provide OKT number and other then mention area. Thanks
Contact that I already have, so don't give me anymore;
OKT JB: Japan, Sam, Gui, Xiao Kui, Massage Johor Jaya, Permas Jaya, Skudai, etc.
OKT in S'pore: Win, Jen, Janny, Bo, Aikon, Helen Korean, KK, Niko, Mike, Sam, San, TJ, etc.

KatoeyLover69
17-11-2005, 09:39 AM
R E M I N D E R !!!!!!!