PDA

View Full Version : HC Girl - Menara Genesis (KL)

geylang18
18-05-2005, 06:18 PM
[warning : no nudity at all]

Hi Folks

Wandered into this HC in KL and took this video.

Those curious enuf to download will see that the girl ask me to switch off. She was wearing a see thru (HC type) dress with black g string.

Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 5.5/10 (feels like got implant)
BBBJ : 8/10 (in the beginning...then 5/10) very short
FJ : Never try
HC : Pain like anyting
RTF : Nope

KingEros
18-05-2005, 06:23 PM
[warning : no nudity at all]
Those curious enuf to download will see that the girl ask me to switch off. She was wearing a see thru (HC type) dress with black g string.

Bloody lame ... why post in this section if this minature clip got nothing for us to see?? :mad: :mad:

geylang18
18-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Lame that's y got disclaimer. Some bros may like what. U dun want dun download la.

KingEros
18-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Lame that's y got disclaimer. Some bros may like what. U dun want dun download la.
Now I know you're not only lame but stupid as well ... go post in open section if it's meant for the general public - only a handful of us who have posted original pics of naked babes can see what you just posted & I'm sure none of us are interested with the bandwidth-wasting stuff you have for us, disclaimer or not!!! :mad: :mad:

geylang18
22-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Yo bro sammy

Eros is downright rude.

Is is true the content i posted here is not "appropriate".

Wls appreciate if you can comment.

Thks

KingEros
26-05-2005, 06:37 AM
Is is true the content i posted here is not "appropriate".
Wls appreciate if you can comment.

What's worst than committing mistakes?? Walking around asking for those same mistakes to be endorsed by the authorities.
Ultra lame ... typical Sillyporean, makes me feel so shy. :eek:

Malefikus
26-05-2005, 12:42 PM
What's worst than committing mistakes?? Walking around asking for those same mistakes to be endorsed by the authorities.
Ultra lame ... typical Sillyporean, makes me feel so shy. :eek:

But it is good to know that there are people in Singapore who are beginning to reflect on that. Chapeau!

geylang18
30-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Took away 1 point from u for being rude. Eros.

KingEros
30-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Took away 1 point from u for being rude. Eros.
No regrets for calling you stupid 'coz you've just proved that again ...
What else do you know when you dun even know you can only down me 3 points when you have own repu-power of 6??? :eek:
Anyway, 公道自在人心 ... so, you might as well standby to get zapped by the many 司马不平 around here. :rolleyes:

geylang18
01-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Well, np if bros think i deserved to be Zapped, so be it. For me, I will do what I can.