PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Sandwich Takeaway ... extended play

cannon2balls
15-05-2005, 03:25 AM
Went to GL earlier this evening, walking from lorong to lorong hoping to find some SYT. Then i saw these 2 PRCs near L12 and one of them held on to my hand as i walked past and asked if i wanna go. I did a quick scan on both of them ... not bad at all ... big boobs, small waist and rounded ass. I asked her for price and services available. Both looked good and i couldn't really make up my mind on who to take. She (xiao yu) suggested to take them both together, which didn't really occur to me earlier. My heart started racing at the thought of a threesome, something i've only watched on VCDs before and never dreamt I would be actually doing it.

Once in the room, both starting stripping me and proceeded to undress themselves. We went to the bathroom and they scrubbed me clean, caressing my nuts and stroking my tool. Xue er even scrubbed my asshole too. We dried off and proceed to bed. The usual stuffs followed ... catbath, AR, BBBJ ... believe me, this is the first time in my life i've had 2 tongues gliding up and down my tool together at the same time! And the feeling? No words to describe ... shiok would be an understatement!!

Then xiao yu took my tool into her mouth and started blowing me. Xue er continued licking my balls and asshole. I had a hard time suppressing a cum. Later they exchange positions and i decided enough is enough, before i spill my beans. Xiao yu then placed a condom on my tool and proceed to roll it on with her mouth ... her kung fu damn good. I got up and rammed her from behind. Xue er was playfully grabbing my ass and caressing my balls. In less than 5 minutes, i exploded.

I laid on the bed with both of them on each side and tcss for a while, waiting to regain my erection and screw xue er. While chatting, xue er started caressing my chest and my tool did not disappoint me. She put on a condom for me, climbed on top and started riding me. Xiao yu then licked my nipples and neck while i was playing with her pussy. The experience proved too exciting for me and i came shortly after.

It was then that we realised that it was raining damn heavily outside. Seems like i had no choice but to extend the room. The 2 gals did not get dressed even though the hour was up. They asked if they could stay on as well since i'm extending the room so that they would hv shelter. Why not?? But i paid them the money first anyway (with a tip each), in case they charge me later for their extended stay as well.

We tcss (still naked) in bed, with me holding xiao yu in one arm and xue er in the other. An hour passed and it was still heavy thunderstorm outside. Feeling hungry, I ate the cup noodles in the room ... wondering when the rain is gonna stop. After my so-called dinner, i went back to bed and resume the earlier position, still tcss-ing with them. Then i started caressing xue er's boobs, nice and rounded. Within seconds, her nipples were erected.

I moved over and started licking them. Not wanting to neglect xiao yu, i stretch one hand over to play with her pussy. She was getting wet there and started playing with my tool, taking it into her mouth after a while. I continued to play with xue er's boobs and xiao yu's pussy. Xiao yu then started moving her head faster and faster and I could not hold on any longer and came in her mouth, and at the same time hugging xue er tightly. The feeling is really damn shiok ... bros here should all try threesome, best in the world!!

When the rain finally stopped, we got changed and left the room. I went to the counter to pay the balance and realised that we were in there for 4 hours. Thank goodness I was charged for 4 hours for the room only, and not for the gals as well ... i paid them for one hour each earlier at the end of the one hour :D

Name: Xiao yu (shanghai)
Looks: 8/10
Ht/Wt: 1.65m/45kg
Services: BBBJ, CIM, AR, FJ (overall 9/10)
Dmg: $80/hr (room not included)
RTF: YES!!!

Name: Xue er (shanghai)
Looks: 6.5/10
Ht/Wt: 1.65m/48kg
Services: BBBJ, AR, FJ (overall 8/10)

*Regular bros (who hv exchange good contacts with me before) who want their contacts can PM me
**Non-regulars please leave ur name when u add my points and i'll PM u (non-regulars pls do not PM me)

funlovingboy
15-05-2005, 04:49 AM
Went to GL earlier this evening, walking from lorong to lorong hoping to find some SYT. Then i saw these 2 PRCs near L12

hmmm.... a nice and thorough fr. an enjoyment to read. tks bro.

whisper
15-05-2005, 04:58 AM
wa bro cannon2balls, I really admire your long threesome with Xiao yu & Xiao er. Make my rod so hard reading ur super FR. :)

ang076
15-05-2005, 07:12 AM
Nice FR, and the price is reasonable..

Having two gals to tarma for a price of $160.. Nice one ! :)

Coolpara
15-05-2005, 09:31 AM
I moved over and started licking them. Not wanting to neglect xiao yu, i stretch one hand over to play with her pussy. She was getting wet there and started playing with my tool, taking it into her mouth after a while. I continued to play with xue er's boobs and xiao yu's pussy. Xiao yu then started moving her head faster and faster and I could not hold on any longer and came in her mouth, and at the same time hugging xue er tightly. The feeling is really damn shiok ... bros here should all try threesome, best in the world!!

(non-regulars pls do not PM me)[/B]

Wow, what a great detail FR, reading it made me want to explode liao. Good job dude, you really show them how many times we can cum within a few hours hhee hee. ;-)

HuiGe3387
15-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Very Nice FR ! Up you liao.

@Tatoo@
15-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Oei Bro Cannon,

Up up for you again... Another one of your Fantastic FRs...

Keep up the great stuff man!!

:D

Went to GL earlier this evening, walking from lorong to lorong hoping to find some SYT. Then i saw these 2 PRCs near L12 and one of them held on to my hand as i walked past and asked if i wanna go. I did a quick scan on both of them ... not bad at all ... big boobs, small waist and rounded ass. I asked her for price and services available. Both looked good and i couldn't really make up my mind on who to take. She (xiao yu) suggested to take them both together, which didn't really occur to me earlier. My heart started racing at the thought of a threesome, something i've only watched on VCDs before and never dreamt I would be actually doing it.

Once in the room, both starting stripping me and proceeded to undress themselves. We went to the bathroom and they scrubbed me clean, caressing my nuts and stroking my tool. Xue er even scrubbed my asshole too. We dried off and proceed to bed. The usual stuffs followed ... catbath, AR, BBBJ ... believe me, this is the first time in my life i've had 2 tongues gliding up and down my tool together at the same time! And the feeling? No words to describe ... shiok would be an understatement!!

Then xiao yu took my tool into her mouth and started blowing me. Xue er continued licking my balls and asshole. I had a hard time suppressing a cum. Later they exchange positions and i decided enough is enough, before i spill my beans. Xiao yu then placed a condom on my tool and proceed to roll it on with her mouth ... her kung fu damn good. I got up and rammed her from behind. Xue er was playfully grabbing my ass and caressing my balls. In less than 5 minutes, i exploded.

I laid on the bed with both of them on each side and tcss for a while, waiting to regain my erection and screw xue er. While chatting, xue er started caressing my chest and my tool did not disappoint me. She put on a condom for me, climbed on top and started riding me. Xiao yu then licked my nipples and neck while i was playing with her pussy. The experience proved too exciting for me and i came shortly after.

It was then that we realised that it was raining damn heavily outside. Seems like i had no choice but to extend the room. The 2 gals did not get dressed even though the hour was up. They asked if they could stay on as well since i'm extending the room so that they would hv shelter. Why not?? But i paid them the money first anyway (with a tip each), in case they charge me later for their extended stay as well.

We tcss (still naked) in bed, with me holding xiao yu in one arm and xue er in the other. An hour passed and it was still heavy thunderstorm outside. Feeling hungry, I ate the cup noodles in the room ... wondering when the rain is gonna stop. After my so-called dinner, i went back to bed and resume the earlier position, still tcss-ing with them. Then i started caressing xue er's boobs, nice and rounded. Within seconds, her nipples were erected.

When the rain finally stopped, we got changed and left the room. I went to the counter to pay the balance and realised that we were in there for 4 hours. Thank goodness I was charged for 4 hours for the room only, and not for the gals as well ... i paid them for one hour each earlier at the end of the one hour :D

Name: Xiao yu (shanghai)
Looks: 8/10
Ht/Wt: 1.65m/45kg
Services: BBBJ, CIM, AR, FJ (overall 9/10)

Name: Xue er (shanghai)
Looks: 6.5/10
Ht/Wt: 1.65m/48kg
Services: BBBJ, AR, FJ (overall 8/10)

*Regular bros (who hv exchange good contacts with me before) who want their contacts can PM me
**Non-regulars please leave ur name when u add my points and i'll PM u (non-regulars pls do not PM me)

niteowl
15-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Oei Bro Cannon,

Up up for you again... Another one of your Fantastic FRs...

Keep up the great stuff man!!

:D
Bro @Tatoo@, pls dun quote the whole thread as is a waste of bandwidth and i dun think u can up Bro cannon. :p

@Tatoo@
15-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Oei..Bro Owl....yup u got that right..more screw less work eh...

Cheers...Tatoo@

Emperor Sammy
15-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Very......Nice FR. $160 for 2 chicks. Really worth man!

kelvinr6
15-05-2005, 06:20 PM
sound great =)
i m a newbie here
do i hav the chance to hav their contact ?

President Sammy
15-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Up you Bro. Nice FR. Really admired you. Must be very SONG.

astrozz
15-05-2005, 09:23 PM
lucky you.. its not often we find PRCs who does bbbj and cim and 2 tongues on one dick together....... its very tempting for me to try but I am not really into PRCs ... never had good experiences with them..

wolf_whale
15-05-2005, 09:29 PM
luv ur FR bro. I have a list of babes to share. Have up ur rep. Perhaps we can share our list.

Cheer@

niteowl
15-05-2005, 09:41 PM
luv ur FR bro. I have a list of babes to share. Have up ur rep. Perhaps we can share our list.

Cheer@
Bro wolf_whale, dun think u got the power to up anybody's rep. :p

thenerdyguy
16-05-2005, 12:14 AM
Nice FR man. Way to go!!!

wolf_whale
16-05-2005, 12:27 AM
Bro wolf_whale, dun think u got the power to up anybody's rep. :p

Niteowl bro,

Can leh...i click on the top right hand sign showing the weigh balance icon and it ask for my comments ask me for up or down the rep points.

Hmm.. maybe the threadstarter bro can verify if i added or now.

Cheer@

phenom
16-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Niteowl bro,

Can leh...i click on the top right hand sign showing the weigh balance icon and it ask for my comments ask me for up or down the rep points.

Hmm.. maybe the threadstarter bro can verify if i added or now.

Cheer@

Of course you can click and he will receive your comments but since your rep power is a fat zero, his points will not increase at all; in other words though you have the intention you have not the ammunition.

cannon2balls
19-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Nice FR man. Way to go!!!

good encounter hor? but u guys hv not heard my other bad encounters leh ... wanna hear them or not? :D

cannon2balls
11-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Time flies ...it's been 5.5 years since posted this thread.

And where the hell have I been all these years? I've been happily married, enjoying newly-wed life for the first 1.5 years ... and yeah, sex was excellent :-)

Then came the baby after that, the most beautiful face I've seen, always pinching her cheeks when I see her. She's 4 years old now, no longer as cute. Sex life with the mrs is still great (noticed it has dropped a notch from excellent some 5.5 years ago?).

So with more time on hand now, the cock starts itching again ... that's typical of men, isn't it? It's gotta be in the DNA.

Brothers! Cannon2balls is officially back in the playing field. Expect more updates and threads in the years to come (but before that, need to go do some research first to catch up with the playing field ... 5.5 years is a long time, been really out of touch. Any brothers wanna take me on a refresher course? :D