> > Butt: nice
> > Fingering: yes
> > Kissing: yes
> > 69: yes
> > Bbj: very good, cim allow
> > Fj: any position, accommodating & responsive
> > Attitude: 8/10 gf treatment, nice & friendly
> > Damage: 150/2hrs/2shots exclude room or 100/1 >> shot

She is not very cute but very pleasant.Exchange her number against other Malay big boobs FL.

red-shadow
10-05-2005, 08:43 PM
i gave you a malay contact

willywee
10-05-2005, 08:45 PM
nice contact bro... just checking, does anyone know if 17 y. o. is underaged? just don't want to get into trouble. :)

sextrooper
10-05-2005, 08:55 PM
Stats for Butterfly:
> > Face: 7
> > Height: 1.62m
> > Weight: slim
> > Boobs: small
> > Butt: nice
> > 69: yes
> > Bbj: very good, cim allow
> > Fj: any position, accommodating & responsive
> > Attitude: 8/10 gf treatment, nice & friendly
> > Damage: 150/2hrs/2shots exclude room or 100/1 >> shot

Hi chris, is your Butterfly same person as the SYT (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=962708&postcount=1) of BigBlackyCat in the other thread ? Your FR very similar to bigblackycat FR.

schwing
10-05-2005, 09:01 PM
nice contact bro... just checking, does anyone know if 17 y. o. is underaged? just don't want to get into trouble. :)

16 and above OK... below 16 no no!

wankmehappy
10-05-2005, 09:30 PM
yummy.......slump slump.....look like can try.....1st of all....must pray the Devil will over-come the Blues & hope the Gunners can bomb down David's army......kekeke....hope to increase more bonking fund for this SYT....kekekeke
happyme :D

willywee
10-05-2005, 09:56 PM
16 and above OK... below 16 no no!

thanks bro... someone told me it's 18 and above... very confusing. I think 16 seems correct. :)

asknot3
10-05-2005, 10:02 PM
...., does anyone know if 17 y. o. is underaged? yes 17 is underage!!!..underage to consume/ buy alcohol, buy cigarettes, learn to drive...muahahahha :D

but the law allows her to give valid consent to copulate if she had passed her 16th b"day....strange hor...LOL :eek:

juda
10-05-2005, 10:49 PM
She is quite sweet indeed. Nice gal, good bbbj, friendly & good service! :D

Juda

alwaysbestdeal
15-05-2005, 11:48 PM
brudder Chris

i have malay big boobs for xchange. yur PM full liao

asdfghjkl
15-05-2005, 11:56 PM
this butterfly is malay? :rolleyes:

wolf_whale
16-05-2005, 12:08 AM
BroZ...may I have yourbuttefly contacts. I have a few to share. Look under mysignature the last thread link I put.

Cheer@

sabroe163
16-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Thanks to Bro BigBlackycat for her contact.

Msg her on last Thursday afternoon and she replied "Confirm with you tomorrow."

On Friday morning msg her again. She replied, " 2dae 6pm at hotel 81 Dhoby Gaut." I replied back, "5pm can ?"
She said o.k.

Me not sure of hotel 81 Dhoby Gaut location, so call up hotel 81 and they told me there's no hotel 81 at Dhody Gaut. The nearest one is at Bencoolen.

Msg her again telling her there's no hotel 81 at Dhoby Gaut, should be at Bencoolen. She didn't reply after this.

Anyway, went to the coffee shop opp. hotel 81 Bencoolen at 5pm and tried calling her. KNN, she switched off her phone, msg her and she didn't reply. Wait for 35 mins and leave the place.

This is my 1st time kenna fly past by a FL.

asknot3
16-05-2005, 12:01 PM
this butterfly is malay? If the thread heading is anything to go by, I suppose she is....:rolleyes:

Konkek Johnson
16-05-2005, 12:06 PM
If the thread heading is anything to go by, I suppose she is....:rolleyes:

hahahaha....good one bro

Shiokday
16-05-2005, 12:07 PM
If the thread heading is anything to go by, I suppose she is....:rolleyes:...LOL
this butterfly is flying around in every directions possible...3 threads on her...i think still without FR...unless bro Juda can confirm her status

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Wat have I been missing? Didn't log in for a week and come back in hear of new minahs floating around....

Castrol
16-05-2005, 12:34 PM
brudder Chris

i have malay big boobs for xchange. yur PM full liao

bro, the malay big boobs you mentioned, is it the same barang in your avatar? :D

asknot3
16-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Wat have I been missing?....Not much la...but the butterfly is missing though...muahahaha :D

sk2000sg
16-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Hi chris, is your Butterfly same person as the SYT (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=962708&postcount=1) of BigBlackyCat in the other thread ? Your FR very similar to bigblackycat FR.

It should be the same person : 81506xxx

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Not much la...but the butterfly is missing though...muahahaha :D
Butterfly now bloom into aeroplane.... :D

Bomb
16-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Should be same person,numbers look same.
Power jet codename "BUTTERFLY" :p

Shiokday
16-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Wat have I been missing? Didn't log in for a week and come back in hear of new minahs floating around....
ah...my sifu is back...how have u been...we were talking about you...u have not missed much :D

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 01:47 PM
F16 to be exact.....SJB kena twice. :D
haha twice...haven't he heard of once beaten twice shy... :D

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 01:48 PM
ah...my sifu is back...how have u been...we were talking about you...u have not missed much :D
wah dun say lidat leh your sifu...me take disciple must have ceremony like slitting the chicken at throat and drink blood...

Shiokday
16-05-2005, 01:53 PM
wah dun say lidat leh your sifu...me take disciple must have ceremony like slitting the chicken at throat and drink blood...
chickens are ready at your disposal...i will not bear the costs as bad luck for u...but i can arrange for the chickens for your slaughter at your convience :D

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 01:55 PM
chickens are ready at your disposal...i will not bear the costs as bad luck for u...but i can arrange for the chickens for your slaughter at your convience :D
where KFC?? :confused:

Shiokday
16-05-2005, 02:11 PM
where KFC??
real chickens...if i remember correctly...somewhere near senoko...but u must be able to tahan the smell :eek: :D

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 02:16 PM
real chickens...if i remember correctly...somewhere near senoko...but u must be able to tahan the smell
dun worry where i am staying practically after each downpour can smell the aroma of the chicken farms from here..senoko where got chicken farm...fish market yes but chicken market??? :confused:

Shiokday
16-05-2005, 02:23 PM
dun worry where i am staying practically after each downpour can smell the aroma of the chicken farms from here..senoko where got chicken farm...fish market yes but chicken market??? :confused:
i think at senoko way...was there about 6mths back....

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 02:27 PM
i think at senoko way...was there about 6mths back....
u mean it is a abbatoir? well lets not divert from the type of chickens we are really interested in...who was your latest conquest?

Shiokday
16-05-2005, 02:37 PM
who was your latest conquest?
lor 19 at bright star...22 yo prc syt...long legs...firm 34B pink nipples...damage 70 without rm...no rush/gf feeling... :D

Castrol
16-05-2005, 03:39 PM
lor 19 at bright star...22 yo prc syt...long legs...firm 34B pink nipples...damage 70 without rm...no rush/gf feeling... :D

woo... 70 and no rush/gf feeling is a good rate leh...
is it a street walker? rare stuff this... :D

Shiokday
16-05-2005, 03:58 PM
street walker...used to be at lor8 for 100 but she did not like her mafu so this time she loner...

Peridot62
16-05-2005, 03:59 PM

Is ture 70 only n u find a place, try one call "ann chi" at lor 14. blond long hair, petty face, nice soft pussy. treat u like bf. After 1st bonk, she will use her pussy to squeese yr didi to get it hard, so that yr didi will get hard again, she will f**k u. Dam shiok.

Will go to her agin.

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 04:01 PM
i quite adverse to PRC....despite all the good ratings they get whenever it comes to my turn..they always let me down...mei you yuan with them.. :(

Shiokday
16-05-2005, 04:08 PM
i quite adverse to PRC....despite all the good ratings they get whenever it comes to my turn..they always let me down...mei you yuan with them.(
i guess that the chemistry is important...i had my fair share of "mei you yuan" prc :( .....but when i get connected with rite one...woopeee...shiok man... :D

astrozz
16-05-2005, 04:09 PM
i quite adverse to PRC....despite all the good ratings they get whenever it comes to my turn..they always let me down...mei you yuan with them..

me feel exactly the same way..... :(

Peridot62
16-05-2005, 04:11 PM
i guess that the chemistry is important...i had my fair share of "mei you yuan" prc :( .....but when i get connected with rite one...woopeee...shiok man... :D

Agreed. Some very friendly b4 booking but when in the room, u see 360 degee change. Just lie on the bed and sleep. Dam turn off. Quickly f**k her n go off.

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 04:11 PM
me feel exactly the same way..... :(
the problems is probably getting them at the height of their popularity..where quality gets thrown out the window and emphasis is on mass production...

Shiokday
16-05-2005, 04:18 PM
the problems is probably getting them at the height of their popularity..where quality gets thrown out the window and emphasis is on mass production...
sounds like you are referring to bro pistone girl right?

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 04:22 PM
sounds like you are referring to bro pistone girl right?
no a few others that i have came across also but i think this problem is unavoidable especially when the gal gets too ang pai....prblm is PRC gals tends to let it get to their head..

angkong25
16-05-2005, 04:50 PM
With bolts and nuts jerking out from yr head, don say PRC..........I also run far far.! :D

U anti - prc..wow

Seem like today yr mood no gd ar... :o

angkong25
16-05-2005, 05:00 PM
I nv anti PRC lah!!! So siu how to anti...nv try only lah....minah I like..... :D

Dun worry.. i understand ..u like minah mah.. sheeka u hve...

angkong25
16-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Don know also...lately too many!! First bonk when i come out to cheong should be """"" MAID""""""" :D

Roger tat.. bro... will keep this intro in mind...LOL

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 05:10 PM
With bolts and nuts jerking out from yr head, don say PRC..........I also run far far.! :D
hahaha bro JT watever did they do to you to make you quiver in fear at mere mention of them???

Frankiestine
16-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Bro....they look good, no horse run........service dept quite lacking...MINAH MINAH ALL the WAY for ME!! :D
yeah ho kwa bo ho jiak...like i used to rate my wife..she just like a piece of fake art looks very much like the real thing but totally worthless in value.... :D

Castrol
16-05-2005, 05:25 PM
yeah ho kwa bo ho jiak...like i used to rate my wife..she just like a piece of fake art looks very much like the real thing but totally worthless in value.... :D

hahaha... mine is a piece of fake abstract art... as the days go by, i find it more and more difficult to admire it... :D

fish76
16-05-2005, 05:50 PM

Wah, si pea champion, like that say RSM. U never kena charge before hor monster, better clear history everytime u log out. What happens to u man, disappear ar? Went to the other side is it?

urger
16-05-2005, 05:58 PM
hahaha... mine is a piece of fake abstract art... as the days go by, i find it more and more difficult to admire it... :D
Bro, thats why abstract art is so difficult to quote a price. Its almost "priceless!"
;)

sinblur_m
16-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Hi all

First time writing field report:

Arrange with her at hotel 81 ben at 2 pm today. i reacher there at 2 10 and waited at the 7-evelen. Then came a sms from fly telling me that her grand ma is in hosptial and ask me if i can make it at 4 pm. Then i replied ok....(lucky have not book into the room) then came another sms: she asked me if i am willing to pay S$200.00 if she wear her sch uni and i do it with her.

They i play play sms her S$180.00 can or not, then she replied in a very "innocent" way saying that she ask S$220.00 from other ppl and she have already given me discount of S$20.00. Then i think aiya since student then i agree lor...(can do it in sch uni should be quiet fun)

Then i check in to the hotel at 4 pm, KNN guess what, a sms coming.,..she told me that she will be half an hour late....4 30. Then came 4.45 she called me tell me that she is somewhere near liao....be in my room by 10 mins.

Ding dong, i open the door.....wah....the day standing in front of me is just like a innocent student from a neighbourhood school......i was stun for a while and i ask her in....

I ask her if she is tired and start to hug her from behind and kisses on her neck, she closes her eye and enjoy it. Then she held on to my hand and ask me to rest on the bed while she bath and change in to her sch uni.

Once she is out she let go her hair and tied it up like a student and lie beside me....held my head near to her and french with her.......as i french her my hand roam around her body and into her skirt....good feeling as in like really doing it with a real student. i slowly remove her shirt ( button by button) and lick my way down........then slowly remove her panties....she began to be wat and moan.....

Then it her turn to lick me.....slowly down to my hard rod,....and suck it like a ice cream....she is good in bj...

then after a while i poke my finger into her cb.....wah....can feel its a bit tight with figer...then i ask her to ride on me......

Pump her for 15 mins and i let go my load.....before i shoot she already stand by at my hard rod and let me shoot into he mount after which she lick every drop of it...shiok...

after that we lie on the bed talk about why she wants to go into this line etc etc....t quite pity her as her case is worse that Am**da.

Then came second round.....i say i am tired and she said she will do oral for me......i let her do it.....till i came into her mouth...

after that bath together and left the room..i send her to hospital to see her grand ma.....

before she alight she held my hand and kiss on my cheek......very gf feeling....

MUST TRY AH...

Face: 8
Height: 1.62m
Race: INdian mix with malay.....(eurasian look) last time ah lian...quiet chio
Weight: 45 kg
Boobs : Small
complexion: ok
Boobs: small
Butt: nice
Fingering: yes
Kissing: yes good kisser
Bbj: 9 /10 very good, cim allow
Fj: 8/10 any position, accommodating & responsive
Attitude: 8/10 gf treatment, nice & friendly
Damage: 150/2hrs/2shots exclude room or 100/1 >> shot, uniform add another S$50.00
RTF: def will if i have the $$$

very innocent and cute looking....real students...no fake.....she allow us to see her ic...

Special Spawner
16-05-2005, 10:29 PM
wah...so good..also want to try, but no malay contacts to exchange..sigh...

how Bro Chris, can give or not, help a brudder in dire need and also helping her mah?

mojo_rising
13-10-2005, 01:18 PM
any one else tried this brown sugar gem?

Frankiestine
13-10-2005, 02:25 PM
any one else tried this brown sugar gem?
wah u champion man thread been lying idle for a few months and sekali you come in and reactivate it...wah you really good man..for heaven sake let the thread die off lah...no fr no activities means no one tried mah...

mojo_rising
13-10-2005, 05:15 PM
sorry bros i just wondering cos i came across her number and wanted some reviews :o

Customerzzz
13-10-2005, 05:27 PM
I don't know is it the same girl
I got the number from the thread '17yo SGP FL contact to share'
Recently visit her again
She is not bad la 17yrs old still in sch
Taking 'O' this year
She is really not bad young chatty, good attitude
But there are too many FL around so long time then RTF her

Frankiestine
13-10-2005, 05:56 PM
sorry bros i just wondering cos i came across her number and wanted some reviews :o
wah u so good monster been hanging around so long never got any contact of 17yo before... :(

Frankiestine
13-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Confirmed grave digger. Digged up a few grave. if he carry on digging, I suggest we help him to dig his own :D
hehehe maybe we should turn this to tcss thread then boss bo pian force to shut it down...then at least we contribute something positive to his forum...by drawing his attention to dead thread and shutting it down..

cockycock
13-10-2005, 08:35 PM
mmh... she quote me $200 for 2 hours unlimited shot?? i am still thinkin abt it.. donno worth or not?? will u guys try ?

andrew123
14-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Dear all bros,

Please don try.
I tried few months ago..quite ok.
But i was cheat $100 last month. yeah i am stupid.

Frankiestine
16-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Dear all bros,

Please don try.
I tried few months ago..quite ok.
But i was cheat $100 last month. yeah i am stupid.
:confused: :confused: u tried ok but then said you got cheated $100....care to tell us about it..if not wait you bo tai bo chi might kena flame for making false claims...

cumnfuck
17-10-2005, 08:06 PM
KNN, ATTENTION TO ALL BRO, NEVER EVER CALL THIS MINAH AGAIN!
Arrange a time with her, then she give u excuse can't make it , ask u to advance the timing or else advance payment to her 1st.
Been wary and heard of this kind of advance thing before, so rejected her straight away. Then she tell u must bring younger sister back to granny, both parents passed away, need to take cab send her to granny. So out of sympathy, tt to her $20.
When the appointment time came, she didn't show up, called her HP, switched off, KNNBCB. So BRO, beware! Tomoro go DBS take back the money.

assiduous
17-10-2005, 08:56 PM
if possible make police report...but afraid u also have trouble ..

asdfghjkl
17-10-2005, 09:12 PM
bro.. 20 not much.. this type of thing lucky got u to tell us.. we wouldnt get cheated.. good effort!

assiduous
17-10-2005, 09:41 PM
i think ask the thread starter to clarify ... since he have meet the ger b4 .. unless he is same gang with the ger and trying to cheat her

CumExplorer
17-10-2005, 11:16 PM
... bring younger sister back to granny, both parents passed away, need to take cab send her to granny... .

She also told me her granny thing, and her mom lost job and sick, and need money, ... but not ask for advance transfer. Better skip her.

cumnfuck
17-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Ya, $20 to individual is not much, but what if collectively several Bro also paid $20, u do the sum. Anyway, she sms me just now claiming emergency in family, and start to get heated up over the post just now, claiming I had smeared her reputation. Then she promised to return my $20, I shall wait and see. Tell me guys, is it unprofessional not to even give a simple call to re-schedule or postpone, instead of just turning off the HP? Yet she got the audacity to claim I sabo her. :mad:
Ok, keep u guys posted.

tonberry
18-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Hi all bros,

I know this butterfly. Met her twice early this year. But we still kept in contact. Her family situation is quite sad so she really needs the money. However, I dun think she is out to cheat bros' money. Please be patient with her. My advice is to give her the money only when you see her. Hope all bros who are reading this will understand. Thanks.

May I know any bros here called jeff??

Customerzzz
18-10-2005, 11:19 AM
cumnfuck i don't know whether are we talking about the same girl.
Maybe you can PM me her number.
As far as I know, the Butterfly who i deal with is quite nice girl
She also tell me about her family but i never believe in those FL story (some say do for fun, some say family poor, some say independant need $$$ to study)
Anyway she promise to return you the $$$ liao so let see how
BTW I know Butterfly have another number which you reach her any time but i delete it liao as she mention that her normal line
I just keep her 'FL' number only

cumnfuck
19-10-2005, 01:46 AM
As expected, did not got any call or sms from to confirm the return of money.
Anyway, like what Bro tonberry said, next time meet up then give money, don give a damn on any more cock and bull excuses.
Maybe she is really in need of money, then the more she must be responsible for her work, how can switch off HP totally ?

Bro customerzzz, pm u liao.

What a terrible experience, tot can have a good after staying lo profile for so long :(

tonberry
19-10-2005, 08:57 PM
hello bros cumnfuck and customerzzz,

I heard that recently she had lost her hp so now she has a new number. In case u cant find her, perhaps u can pm me for her new number.

RexMachine
21-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Yo bro pls send me the pic [email protected]

Mediator
02-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Got to meet up with this exclusive butterfly last Friday.........
As usual...... appointment time keep changing....... but could be cos I asked for earlier...... At 4pm finally met her at CT 81........

Strike a deal of double bbbj + cim...... 1st. round quickly over as not released for quite sometime......

2nd round lasted very long.... she really wants u to have the orgasm..... tried deep throat, glans rimming (exciting), etc.... Finally ask her to hj till edge of coming followed by deep throat bbbj till cim..... She never complained....

For bros. out there she has some plus and minus.....
Plus :- Extremely friendly... gf feeling... accomodating... never complain...(1st. cim shot until into tonsil....)
Minus :- Very late...small boobs (not her fault)...

Lastly treat her nicely as she is still very young and have a diff. life now......

sohbuckkong
04-11-2005, 01:22 PM
It should be the same person : 81506xxx
I got butterfly number as 81379xxx . Could it be that she have changed her number?

Nakata6
05-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Bro Mediator , what was your damage for the double BBJ + CIM...

Do advise..

Tks

galatica
06-11-2005, 03:09 AM
bro, what is the number to contact send me detail to touch base at [email protected]

Cheers

siokan
06-11-2005, 01:48 PM
She had alot of marks and dots on her body.
Claim that she just recovered from chickenpox. I was kind of worried when she says she go for checkup every month.

Customerzzz
07-11-2005, 11:20 AM
Chickenpox???
I just try her a month ago
Don't think she has the pox things
Shit don't tell me she really kana STD
Siao liao but i don't feel itchy so far leh
Touch wood...
Anyone else try her?

firlin2001
09-11-2005, 07:20 PM
seems she is like a true gem in de making.... would love to get her num... any bro care to help me out? tanx in advance

cumnfuck
14-11-2005, 08:06 AM
bro tonberry, how are u related to her?

tonberry
14-11-2005, 03:08 PM
bro tonberry, how are u related to her?

hello bro,

I believe we have a misunderstanding here. I am just one of the guys who met her. Thats all. I met her twice this year. During this period, she did tried numerous times to borrow money from me but I rejected cos I dunno her well enough to trust her to return me the money. She even wanted me to be her gurantor for a loan.

About one month ago, she lost her hp as well as her other contacts. So she wanted me to help her pass her contacts to bros who are interested to meet her. Thats why I offered to pass her number to ppl who are interested with no conditions attached. And she was looking for a guy called Jeff whom I thought was u. Anyway, I tried to look for her again but she remains uncontactable. I'm not sure what had happened to her. Hope I had cleared some misunderstanding between us.

Customerzzz
14-11-2005, 03:32 PM
hello bro,

I believe we have a misunderstanding here. I am just one of the guys who met her. Thats all. I met her twice this year. During this period, she did tried numerous times to borrow money from me but I rejected cos I dunno her well enough to trust her to return me the money. She even wanted me to be her gurantor for a loan.

This really don't sound like her. I have meet her up for a few times liao. The last 1 was about 2 months ago. She din mention anything abt loan or things like that. Although 1 thing is in comment, she response anymore. Anyway I delete the number liao so also can't check anymore.

cumnfuck
15-11-2005, 11:28 PM
Bro tonberry,

Lets say i believe in what u said. Anyway, its passed, no offence to you.
She probably had changed her hp no by now, then she will appear again using another hp no, another name.

i12bangu29
16-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Butterfly.......I tried her about 6 months back...at that time she called herself Baby

Face: 5.5-6.5/10 young with a bit of arab look (with makeup and colour lens)
Body: 6-7/10 skinny A cup boobs
dark complexion
Attitude: 6-7/10 friendly
Damage: 150/2hrs/2shots exclude room or 100/1 shot
I understand she changed her hp no cause she message me about a month ago but I deleted it

Plus: dont take her word seriously...just a piece of salt

bennyongsk
21-11-2005, 08:26 PM
so wats the latest update on this fl????
does anyone know???
i've tried her 8137xxxx. cannot get leh.
anyone got her latest contact???

sohbuckkong
29-11-2005, 05:51 PM
so wats the latest update on this fl????
does anyone know???
i've tried her 8137xxxx. cannot get leh.
anyone got her latest contact???
I also tried many times to sms her but no reply also. So is she that good.

Benz_Cunt
29-11-2005, 05:54 PM
She msg me last week, but the price quoted is $200 liao le... quite Ex... told her will msg her again aft i get pay.... :rolleyes:

sohbuckkong
20-12-2005, 04:23 PM
She msg me last week, but the price quoted is $200 liao le... quite Ex... told her will msg her again aft i get pay.... :rolleyes:

Looks like butterfly flew away again. I've been trying to contact her but I think she off her hp. Anybody her knows what happen to butterfly?
Thanks

unclecai
20-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Hi All,

I have got her calling again some 2 weeks ago asking for $$$ & oso session. Since she still owe me $$$ I was trying to strike a deal with her by offsetting it off part of the session .

From then... the butterfly flew away.....

Anyway I have 2 numbers of hers .... 8137#### & 8150####

So if any bru want her contact just PM me... U can try ur luck.

Remember just treat the story as fairytales.....

sohbuckkong
14-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Remember just treat the story as fairytales.....

Yes, all her stories are just sob stories to milk $$$$$$. I am quite surprise that such a young gal being so good in "stories".

Butterfly did contact me several times for the last few months but lately I could not get her. I just wonder if anyone here care to tell us what happened to her. She is indeed a very good fl if not for the stories and the frequent 'aeroplane'.

betta
14-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Screwed her a few times and the last time I bonk her was abt 1.5 months ago, really bloom into a pretty young lady now, the prettiest minah FL I encounter so far, turn 18 in Feb tis year. To bad her bad habit of asking for money have not change. Dont ever believe her bros!

betta
14-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Tis forum is now dominated by Thai and Prc FL, to bad I am not interested coz I only bonk Minahs, where are all the minahs???

Frankiestine
14-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Tis forum is now dominated by Thai and Prc FL, to bad I am not interested coz I only bonk Minahs, where are all the minahs???
minahs i no have but mynahs redhill many..

cumnfuck
15-02-2006, 10:19 PM
don't bother to find her....in fact, i believe she is in cohort with somebody in this forum....u wanna find her? do it at your own risk and COD...

sohbuckkong
16-02-2006, 02:04 PM
don't bother to find her....in fact, i believe she is in cohort with somebody in this forum....u wanna find her? do it at your own risk and COD...

Hi, sounds dangerous. Care to share Cohort with somebody to do what.

I think she's being controlled by "somebody" thats why she cannot use her hp freely. Obviously someone is using her.

Personally, I think butterfly is a very nice person except that "she" loves to tell stories to milk money. I just wonder could it be that someonelse is using her hp to sms us for money.

betta
17-02-2006, 12:41 AM
The last time we had sex, she told me tat her cousin hav been using her hp to borrow money n told me not to believe those sms.
She was doing part time waiteress the last time we met coz we walk to her work place. She tell me her story n I just listen loh. Bonked her abt 6 times since last year. Really pretty now:)

Mediator
18-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Dear bro betta... Can PM me her latest working place or new no. Thanks.....

Khriston
19-02-2006, 02:05 AM
I'm also interested can PM me more details?

betta
20-02-2006, 12:04 AM
All Bros interested in Butterfly, she is still doing Fl but is veri,veri selective abt her sex partner, Bros can try for months and get no reply.
She contact me once or twice per month, really bloom from cute school gal into a sexy teenage babe now.

betta
20-02-2006, 12:05 AM
All Bros interested in Butterfly, she is still doing Fl but is veri,veri selective abt her sex partner, Bros can try for months and get no reply.
She contact me once per month, really bloom from cute school gal into a sexy teenage babe now.

betta
20-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Sori Bros, I am not empowered by her to give out her contact.

betta
22-02-2006, 01:54 AM
Pls do not pm me for her contact coz she is not seriously into Fl, hav a part-time job now. btw she hoping to go to poly so let her start a new life pls. only come to me when she has urgent need for money.

fatboy
22-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Hi Bro

Just met up with Butterfly yesterday. Yes, bro bette is right, she is quite selective as she had received many nuisense calls and clients.

She had indeed blossom into a very pretty and full lady. Service is still as good and lots of gf feeling....

She also apologise if any bro had been asked for $ by her "cousin". She gives the assurance that she would not ask for anything in advance, if so, than it probably not her.

Pls dun pm me for her number. Only the thrend starter will do so.

love_china
22-02-2006, 07:21 PM
i tried this ger once long time ago.

then was cheated $100, as she said need money to pay the O level test, then dissapeared after i lent her...

i don't mind she cheat me or don give me any kind of service,
but at least pls don just dissapeared...

olieta
05-05-2006, 03:24 PM
why is ther no more FR on this sugar??

Mediator
06-05-2006, 10:31 AM
This thread has shifted to "Sec School Girl turned to model......".......
Anyway butterfly only entertain selectively......
Just for yr info....

wanmalay
11-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Hi there, can i exchange malay FL contacts with you? email to me at [email protected] hope to hear from you soon