PDA

View Full Version : Hate Tattoos? Check this sweet, small young Malay FL

proprimate
09-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Bros,

FR on Julie, Malay FL

This is one of those rare Malay FLs I came across with nice clean body, no tattoos, thank goodness! I would like to thank Bro Pendragon_sg for the contact and I like....

Book her, came this sweet small girl, can pass as a teenager but verified she is above 18, so dun worry. She wore a tight hugging black dress and heels, face with make up and shoulder length tinted hair. Very presentable minah, I must say.

Okay okay her looks. Brown skin, cute face and a soothing smile to boot. Tits of 36A range, ht abt 1.45m and weighs abt 38+ kg. Nice protruding ass and tiny waist, imagine doing doggie, woo woo. She has a madonna teeth, ie, slight spcae between. She is very GF type.

Okay in the room, wash my rod and gave a short bbbj in toilet. then off to bed. Started french kissing, allowed, with tongue probing and all. Will catbath u all the way to ur rod and bbbj. Nice suction and she was licking my rod like a lolly. heaven! Then it was my turn. Turn out to be a very shy girl with soft moans. Suckled her tits, she like. Can even go down to her lovecave, nicely trimmed and no foul smell, I like. Gave her my tongue-fu and I guess she was wet enough. back to frenching and down to my rod again. before u know it, u r already capped and she riding on u. She likes to see herself in the mirror. Moans, soft n GF type one. Switched to missionary, like spreading a schoolgirl's legs apart and gave her a good ramming. Then changed to doggie, my fav. This one, the ass, nice and soft. Holding her waist, gave her a good thumping, u can hear now her moans getting audible and heighten ur desires. Finally, finish off in missionary and I think she cummed too when u see those dreamy eyes and shy smile.

Cleaned up, made coffee and gave me a nice massage b4 going for round 2. She started to raba2 me again and my didi marikita liaow! Started again on missionary and I guess it was all the way like that. Abt to cum, I said I wanted to uinload in her mouth (CIM), allowed, woo woo. I stroked my rod and cummed in her mouth with her lips tightly wrapped around my rod. She took every drop of it. I just slumped on the bed, really shacked. She took her tissue and cleaned my spunk from her smile and giving me a smile. She laid beside me caressing my body whle I had my ciggie. Nice feeling siah.

Tcss a bit, washed up and changed. I left a very happy man hehehehe.

No need to tell u the reason why she is in this line and blah blah. My job is to find malay or indonesial gems to satisfy our libido, that's all. She is good but still at learning stage. I was guiding her to be u know like who lah for those who know me hehehehe.

Name: Julie
Nationality: Singaporean malay
Damage: 1 shot $80, 2 shots $150 ( 1 hr or 2 hrs up to u but must inform her b4 hand)
Hotel: Lavender81. Hotel u pay. Condom u bring.
Booking times: She starts as early as 10am in the morning, till night.

Ratings: Read FR, u judge urself.

Those who wants her contact, Please PM me. Only those who has put up FRs when I gave them numbers may apply from previous thread, those who know me from the 'maid for sex'. The rest will be up to my discretion. Remember....it is mandatory to put up an FR. I guess those who know me will know my style.

hahaha, what r u waiting for? Cheers!

Siong2
09-05-2005, 11:18 PM
check pm bro.

proprimate
10-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Bros,

PM already full. Good response. Now comes the hard part. In order to have a good time and a trusting relationship, please PM ur handphone number to me. Those who worry, please read the thread on 'maid for sex' to see what sort of person I am and why that thread is so successful. Its all because of TRUST. The oni thing I hate, is those who jus ask for fun or for exchange purposes or jus be a nuisance to the girl.

U will get my reply with details and procedures. Cheers!

proprimate
10-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Bros,

Giv me time. Will try to PM b4 noon today for those who request her number. She's free and awaiting hahahaha. Cheers!

Benz_Cunt
10-05-2005, 11:21 AM
Bros,

PM already full. Good response. Now comes the hard part. In order to have a good time and a trusting relationship, please PM ur handphone number to me.

U will get my reply with details and procedures. Cheers!

Hi bro Propimate, pls check ur mail box, thanks..

DARKSARCASM
10-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Hey Proprimate,

another gem of a FR bro......thought u went missing after the GL Malays went into a weird doldrum. :)

youngatheart
10-05-2005, 02:01 PM
hi , can new player like me , got a chance to taste this minah? thk....can anyone help?? pls....

allandse
10-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Brother Pro...solid FR..from ur description, this one should be another gem.. I can almost fantasize carrying her and bonking! :D ...Ur maid was one hot sexpot... this one's going to be another experience altogether....please check ur PM bro...

X1CR
10-05-2005, 02:40 PM
WooHoo!! Can't wait bro...

Bomb
10-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Ai ya bro,

after this fr, i dun know go for maid or her liao, vit m low :(
y tonight i must decide.

tks u for trusting me as a newbie n pm me their contacts

sjb1994
10-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Bro.......check yr pm! :D
haha, bro. Whenever there is a minah, you are there.

Cheri_Popper
10-05-2005, 05:46 PM

I had expected you to be first in the "Q" when there is a minah! :D

fish76
10-05-2005, 06:09 PM

JT's brain when he read this "Mai tu liao, lim pea ma ai"
So if anyone got malay FL to pimp, proximate and JT are ur best customers. Any shape, any size :D

Mai zap me hor, kong kong nia

Bomb
10-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Bro, got her for tomorrow afternoon, fr should be up by evening :)

rocky7925
10-05-2005, 09:20 PM
hi there,my name is rocky.would like to know the contact of this fl?thanks

u can call me at 9841xxxx

coolmanks
10-05-2005, 10:29 PM
First many thanks for the contact.

Please also understand one man meat ..... so this just my personal feeling. Other will certainly and can disagreed. :cool:

SMS her this afternoon. Got a call back from her almost immmediately. She sound sweet and pleasant. Arrange to meet her at hotel 81.

I was at the hotel 5 minues before the appointment and she was already there. Good.

My first reaction was OMG. She was not just small, she is very small. Age wise my guess is a round 25, so at least no fear of underage.

Second reaction is to reject, as she was not really my type. I am 180cm and 75Kg.

But already there and charge only 80$ so what the hack. If she is willing to take this bulk why not.

this is my FR.

Look - 5/10 - a little cute but not the SYT type
height - below 140, weight below 35kg My guess only
Boobs- none- cannot be 36A, more like 28A

BJ= With CD only (my choice) - ok only 6/10
FJ= very tight and try hard to please. She seen to enjoy as well ..6.5/10 plus is her personality and she was even early for appoint very rare for FL

RTF= Prob Not.... only recommended for brudder with fetish for flat chest and underage look.

With due respect to the thread starter please PM him rather than me for her contact.

Thanks again.....its my virgin fuck of FL here and virgin FR as well.

So do not zap me even if it is not up to standard.

QUOTE=proprimate]Bros,

FR on Julie, Malay FL

Richard17322
10-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Bros,

Kind to pm malay fl contact nos. to me. I always have a liking for malay fl as they perform better than others.

proprimate
11-05-2005, 07:46 AM
Bros,

Those lucky ones, Check ur PM b4 12 noon today. Cheers!

hehehe
11-05-2005, 08:02 AM
can pm me the contacts i will post after try...

Liveniw
11-05-2005, 09:18 AM
manage to get this girl contact for my friend who is not internet savvy...

Anyway, below is his fr...

Looks : 6/10
Body : 6/10 (very small girl)
FJ : 7/10

My friend said she is very cheery and bubbly girl, very eager to please... If you are not into looks but attitude, think she can be a very good one for you...

proprimate
11-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Bros,

Well all feedback are welcome and thanks for the FR by our bro. One thing bros out there have to be aware is that, I look for good deals. $80 for a local Malay? Not many out there. So dun expect a beautiful model of some beauty pageant. What is important, good service is rendered. Plus this one got punctuality, good attittude. Lagi best, no tattoos or into drugs or gangs. Shy and wholesome girl who is eager to please. With $150 for 2 shots? Still not a good deal?

We Singaporeans have grown to have high expectations for the hard earned money we slog ourselves day in day out.

Anyway, will teach her the "ways of the dark side". at least to be comparable to the cat150 GL scene. Then we see.....the fruits of our labour hahahaha. Cheers!

coolmanks
11-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Guys please PM the thread starter proprimate for her contact. Must show some respect for the thread starter so I am not giving it out my self. Thanks :cool:

coolmanks
11-05-2005, 09:54 AM
I have read proprimate FR and my FR again. Most of the differences is due to personal like and dislike (like you say). Only factual differences is 36A and 28A. In this bro proprimate must have make a small careless mistake (Un intentional I am sure) as she is small(quoting Proprimate) so cannot be 36.

Since you are into Minah have you try Alina? She is the subject of the thread "FL for any place,anytime". She is the same girl that appear in the INC website. ONS the very over priced OKT and owner of the website was charging $500 for her.

She is also not my type as she look rather mature. I am a sucker for good look and SYT.

Did you up my points? Many thanks if you did. :D

Thanks
[QUOTE]

Thanks Bro Steed4 and Bro Proprimate for the contact. Will definately try and post FR.

To Bro Coolmanks, Yr description of the gal is so different from Bro Proprimate!! Anyway, individual like and dislikes.
I will be trying her when time permit.
Will post FR and lets c the differences.!!! :D

Bomb
11-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Look - 5/10 - a little cute but not the SYT type
height - below 140, weight below 35kg My guess only
Boobs- none- cannot be 36A, more like 28A

BJ= With CD only (my choice) - ok only 6/10
FJ= very tight and try hard to please. She seen to enjoy as well ..6.5/10 plus is her personality and she was even early for appoint very rare for FL

RTF= Prob Not.... only recommended for brudder with fetish for flat chest and underage look.

QUOTE=proprimate]Bros,

FR on Julie, Malay FL

wa 36a become 28a?
I meeting her at 2pm, i go check it out,
She tight ah? siao liao my didi gonna pain pain :p

sjb1994
11-05-2005, 04:18 PM
I meeting her at 2pm, i go check it out,

Bro, 2pm, you manage to meet her. I just came back been aeroplane by her. Also agreed with me 2pm, appointment make this morning 11am. She reply my sms say ok. Though the FR say she punture, so just reach there and check in, sms her rm no. reply say ok again. Than waited till 2.15, sms again, no reply, 2.30 sms again, than almost 3pm she call, say connot make it. Offer me 4pm. KNN, tell her forget it. :mad:

Stay in the room watch movie for one hour plus, go get my car and saw untie nearby, luckily haven't reach my car, if not plus summon more damage (coupon expired).

Think she make double appointment.

Anyway, thanks Bro proprimate for the contact.

sjb1994
11-05-2005, 04:44 PM
F15 for Bro Proprimates gals very seldom...........

Confirm double booking. Bro Bomb also 2pm....faster finger first lah! keke
Mb he get to bomb her instead of you lah SJB...u look like umpai she scare lah!! :D
Not blaming Bro proprimates.

ya, today never sharve. Looks like Osama. :D

sjb1994
11-05-2005, 04:47 PM
With this tactic u adopt, chances is that kena F15...toolan but no $$ loss

Nevermind, just make a cup of milo and watch TV loh. Quite a few of channel there, can bring some paper/mag too. treat it as a snake time from work, then ok.

Bomb
11-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Bro, 2pm, you manage to meet her. I just came back been aeroplane by her. Also agreed with me 2pm, appointment make this morning 11am. She reply my sms say ok. Though the FR say she punture, so just reach there and check in, sms her rm no. reply say ok again. Than waited till 2.15, sms again, no reply, 2.30 sms again, than almost 3pm she call, say connot make it. Offer me 4pm. KNN, tell her forget it.

Stay in the room watch movie for one hour plus, go get my car and saw untie nearby, luckily haven't reach my car, if not plus summon more damage (coupon expired).

Ai yo eh bro, so u r the 1 disturbing my bonk :p
dont know y the mix up, i book her since yesterday afternoon.
I still ask her y the other guy come so early, she say dont know?
Think she blur la, she told me her customer schedule at 4.15pm left liao.
Then another at 6 also she call to cancel, maybe me didi make her tired?
Juz joking,reasn is she injured her leg(not me hor) from bike accident, thus she painpain,cannot see more clients lor.
Bro,treat kopi, dun tulan, ok, the duck rice there very nice,next time must go eat, then i buy in the shop,i make $$$ :D

Bomb
11-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Grandfather Tells Story Time(Ah Gong Jiang GU)

Long long time ago,in a far away planet call earth,free from the fights of the Jedi n so insignificant(No Aliens bother to attack yet) to the KingPin of the galaxy,There lives a lonesome guy call Bomb whom was a reject of the Jedis' Federation.But he still think of himself as the chosen one n vow to protect earth from any dark forces.
Dated : May 10th 2005
Beep beep,Chief Proprimate(commander of the united brown sugar federation) sent an urgent message over.In it,Reject Jedi Bomb,scout patrol has detected unknow UFO aproaching earth at a fast speed.Stand by to do something for the galaxy,out.
<I knew it was my big chance to get into the elites of the jedi.>
Beep beep,again from Chief Proprimate.1st contact was made with UFO,identity Julie from the dark side. Stats given, small frame but pack a punch with a 36a rocket launcher on her.
Instructions to me :
Find her,test her,destroy her 36a rockets.
Managed to establish coms with her,pretending to be a Zou guo(ppl who see their country),i initate a meet up to pass her vital info on planet earth on her on May 11th. Maps was laid,plans was maid to capture her.

End of part 1 :p

Bomb
11-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Dated : 11th May 12pm

Beep beep,Agent Coolmanks to Bomb.
Lastest Report : Julie special weapon 36a rocket launch seems to have malfauntion leaving with her a 28a rocket instead.
I decided to investigate myself as this is life n death matter for earthlings.

Beep beep,Agent JT to bomb.
Latest news : Although the jedis' federation has yet to accept u, ur name has spread in the Brown Sugar Federation(rep points +4,rep pow+1)
I am more determine not to fail im my 1st mission.

1pm :
I left for the meet up place,due to wrong navigation of the universe MRT, i was almost late.Along the way, my rader detected 2 radio signal from Julie rushing me not to be late.
2pm :
While approaching the main door, spoted a figure(could be her) walking into the meet up place. I enetered n found her sitting there. Talk to the man in charge n was the keys to the room of pleasure(wonder y they call it that?)

Went to to room n radio Julie the room number.
Knock knock, while i open the door.............................................. ..

Pls wait 4 part 3 :D

sjb1994
11-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Ai yo eh bro, so u r the 1 disturbing my bonk .........Bro,treat kopi, dun tulan, ok, the duck rice there very nice,next time must go eat, then i buy in the shop,i make $$$ :D
KNN, you song song there; I lan lan watch movie in the other room. Must go drink your kopi. :D

Check again my sms this morning, confirm 2pm, format as per bro Proprimates instruction. What to do, now can only read your FR loh. Some more you don't post in one, still got part 3, don't know got part 4 or not. KNN, today everyone play me (bad luck).

Bomb
11-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Alas its her, x-ray scan

Looks : 7/10 cutie pie but bit old(how could she be n the dark side?)
Height : 1.5m ?
Frame : small-size
Rockets : comfirm not 36a,but i dun know wat, maybe 30?
(Chief Proprimate,how can it be 36a?)
Bums : abit chiao(gd for doggy)

I decided to change my mission ,instead of destroy her,i decided to make her switch camps with my fuck-fu n tounge-fu technology.

Sweating, so off to the bath alone(she wanna smoke), fine with me.
Out of bath, hot milo ready, offer me smoke(i decline)
Lay on bed,some light petting(touch here touch there plus frenching)
*Where also can touch*
Start of catbath,shes gd at this,i like it when she play my nips.All the way to the rod.BBBJ,cannot tahan,sucktion turbo power.had a gd 5mins,ask for 69,ok but fuck i too tall for her, so gave her some finger-fu. wet easily,but dry up easily too.
*Can finger,bj(no caps),*
Caps on,suck her neh neh abit,1st move missionary,pump pump pump, no feel,2nd move modified doggie(face;body down flat on bed),pump pump pump,fuck no feel again(must be yesterday Pcc),3rd move,went to edge of bed,standing missionary,no feel again,4th move,carry her up,her hands ard my neck,me hold her n pump,abit feel but tiring,bring to bed,5th move doogie,still no feel,give up,requested Cim.
*Very gd attitude,can try many moves,wont rush,nice soft moans)
Back to her power sucktion,lick balls,fingering,look at u in the eyes,requested deep troat n no use hands, all ok. Finally Cim after 10mins.Time now:2:50pm.
Jialut,so long,didi so strong today?
*No Ar,damm hardworking,bj all the way never hj(make me so pai sai)

End of 1st shot,Tcss,tell me sad story why she went to the dark side,i wont go into details here.

Bomb
11-05-2005, 06:54 PM
After clean up,watch tv,lie on bed,tcss.
Ask her whos been radioing her, she say her commander sjb1994 rushing her to finish me off n submit report to him at other room :p(bro sjb1994, pai sai)
She say leg pain today no more mission, i tot my fault,then she say no la,spaceship accident.
She say commander sjb1994 already in room waiting,she pai sai,n say will meet him at 4.15(which i think latter cancel) she also push off another commander at 6pm.

Foreplay while lying down, didi stand , sop bj,fingering. start off with modified doogie,no feel,haiz,after few position, now she on top, i hug her tight n juz ram,tried to make myself feel,keep thinking of cai yi ling(it works) after much work, finally cum,ccb,wat a tired mission.
Time :3:55pm, kan cheong, faster wash up n leave, saw her off in her spaceship, but that wont be the last we hear from her.
*think she does enjoy the fuck*

End of shot2,
Face : 6.5/10 maybe see till sian liao
Body : 7/10 nothing much to play
Service :9.5/10, treat u like hubby,think of u 1st.will get 10/10 if bath with me.
Attitude : 10/10* i so long no cum, she juz encourage me,never rush,i request wat poisition also can.
Hygience :9.5/10, after cim, rinse mouth,brush teeth;but i dun like frenching with cig smell.
Foreplay: 8/10 patient,massaging didi,petting,licking ears etc.

RTF:dun think so, unless soccer i win big big.

Note, the duck rice store near lavender H81 damm power,very gd roast duck,the noodles solid man,kopi 0 40cents,with milk 50cents,milo also 50cents,can hold Tcss there, bro JT think abt it :)

Bro sjb1994,u come bedok res, kopi on me steady

The lonesome Bome writting off.......till next time........

proprimate
11-05-2005, 07:20 PM
I just came back been aeroplane by her.

Bro, I jus got news abt the mix-up. Will rectify the problem as she is still green in this mode of operation. I will tell her the problems so that things can be better in future. Truly sorry to SJB coz me no full time okt. I let the gers rule but must still follow procedure, mine! Cheers!

Bomb
11-05-2005, 07:54 PM
KNN, you song song there; I lan lan watch movie in the other room. Must go drink your kopi. :D

Check again my sms this morning, confirm 2pm, format as per bro Proprimates instruction. What to do, now can only read your FR loh. Some more you don't post in one, still got part 3, don't know got part 4 or not. KNN, today everyone play me (bad luck).

Bro, i no play u la, trying to make Fr more fun.

Kopi when u want? or u want milo :p

qwerty2million
11-05-2005, 08:14 PM
All brothers pls be aware of F15 when brown sugar is concerned!!
My personal xperience and other brothers can vouch for it.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

sorry can ask what is F15? Thanks.

Bomb
11-05-2005, 08:39 PM
sorry can ask what is F15? Thanks.

aeroplane la

Bomb
11-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Bomb deserve my pts!! One of the best FR I read!!! :D

thank u bro
if u want big boobs mina,then i think not for u.
but if u wanna try many stuns,she can la.
hope her f15 never get u. but kanna f15,better then kanna bommer air strike.
btw i still prefer g9 from l66h52, but she never ar me, dun know when will i get my 1st ar :confused:

Bomb
11-05-2005, 09:24 PM
I old liao lah...wat stun? The most wheelbarrow.

Cannot be avoided!! Take risk or no brown sugar.

Haha,wheelbarrow simi lai?
Old np,strong can liao ;)

haha,theres many brown sugar ard,i think brown honey sounds better.
Btw,i got fion number from my frd but i sms,no reply,got time will call her to verify.

angkong25
11-05-2005, 09:51 PM
For all bros who do not understand my F15, means aeroplane. No show!! :D

he got communication problem..sent him on course...keke :D

generation gap????

angkong25
11-05-2005, 09:53 PM
thank u bro
hope her f15 never get u. but kanna f15,better then kanna bommer air strike.
btw i still prefer g9 from l66h52, but she never ar me, dun know when will i get my 1st ar :confused:

hope i can get her on fri.....i also dun hve.... extend two session loh.. i think she will give u...keke :D

angkong25
11-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Very gd FR from Nick BOMB!! U must up him to show support. His pts up liao!! :D

with you around, where got no up.. u think i like tat meh... up him yesterday liao... refuel first....haha :D

cuteboy12345208
11-05-2005, 10:07 PM

Roger. Bro John. Will up him tomolo

coolmanks
11-05-2005, 10:24 PM
Yes much better than mine. i have a lot to learn.

Bomb
11-05-2005, 10:52 PM
Yes much better than mine. i have a lot to learn.

Bro,pai sai pai sai,dont say like that,i still new bird,but very eng so managed to read many Fr,so put into my style of writting lor.

Very gd FR from Nick BOMB!! U must up him to show support. His pts up liao!!

Bro, kam sia lay,really support xiao di, btw simi is wheelbarrow?
How to do,teach lay.
Roger. Bro John. Will up him tomolo

Tks in advance n tks for the support.

with you around, where got no up.. u think i like tat meh... up him yesterday liao... refuel first....haha

Wa, JT is gang leader :p , bro angkong25, can liao la, after friday we do even more solid Fr,too bad JT injured,but we make him gian gian

angkong25
11-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Wa, JT is gang leader :p , bro angkong25, can liao la, after friday we do even more solid Fr,too bad JT injured,but we make him gian gian[/QUOTE]

JT injured meh... do too much ar... or go rush water...keke
:D Got time must jio him go lim kopi..oei...jt can see a not...

Bomb
11-05-2005, 11:25 PM
Wa, JT is gang leader :p , bro angkong25, can liao la, after friday we do even more solid Fr,too bad JT injured,but we make him gian gian

JT injured meh... do too much ar... or go rush water...keke
:D Got time must jio him go lim kopi..oei...jt can see a not...[/QUOTE]

he never say y injured, onz let me know

proprimate
12-05-2005, 12:42 AM
Bro,

nice FR by Bomb. Well done keep it up. I still have bros owing me some FRs. Hope to see it soon. Jus to highlight some things. Some people never book room but expect to see merchandise for fear of bad deals or being aeroplaned. This girl is my young jedi. Got to teach her the ways of the good side, so have no fear of future misunderstandings coz my reputation is also at stake! Will iron out the problem and please give feedback on what could be improved so that she can be a jedi master in future kekekeke. Cheers!

proprimate
12-05-2005, 01:33 AM
Bros,

Check ur PM b4 12 noon. Try to make ur bookings b4 12 so that she could arrange her schedule. Cheers!

Bomb
12-05-2005, 01:42 AM
Bro,

nice FR by Bomb. Well done keep it up. I still have bros owing me some FRs. Hope to see it soon. Jus to highlight some things. Some people never book room but expect to see merchandise for fear of bad deals or being aeroplaned. This girl is my young jedi. Got to teach her the ways of the good side, so have no fear of future misunderstandings coz my reputation is also at stake! Will iron out the problem and please give feedback on what could be improved so that she can be a jedi master in future kekekeke. Cheers!

Thanks once again for the contacts bro, bro steed also help alot.
now everone wanna be jedi like me liao? :p

ss235
12-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Hi Bros, here's my FR on ju***

Met her yesterday lunch time at lavender 81

Good attitude, phoned her before to re-confirm, she speaks good english, also very punctual!
Went to room, she arrived on time.

1st impression: Young, presentable, small petite , nice shoulder length hair.
Face: pretty, mixed between indian and malay. Got small gap between front tooth, but overall, ok lah.
body: Small breasts, dark nipples, small size
Upon seeing me, we frenched for 2mins, touch here and there, she immediately stripped me and fondle my cock. Made me steam steam! Ask me to shower, while she have a cig. Came out from shower. We french some more, by then she already naked.

Good cat bath, lick me all over, then bbbj for 10min. Very shoik! got all sorts of pattern, pity she can't deep throat me..
Me cannot tahan, flipped her over, suck and grab her breasts, finger her, lick her cb ( clean, no smell) . Got her very wet, hear her moaning quite loudly.

She capped me and i entered her mission. 1st feeling, her cb very hot! think all indians have hot hole! very shoik! Did 4 positions including doggie. Ended asking her to bbbj till i cum, no cim though :(

Good session in all, nice to talk to also.

bbbj:9/10
Fj: 7.5/10
attitude: 9/10 very friendly and nice to chat with. gf feeling

proprimate
12-05-2005, 10:55 AM
Bros,

Hate to disappoint u guys but some turn of events came up and this is what she has to say.........

She is going for a proper job interview and most likely is gonna get it. If she gets it, that is, today, she will do FL on a part time basis which is most likely in the nite after she finishes work. And that also pending whether she tired or not. I told her she is always welcome to come back if her job dun turn out good later (actually deep down hope it does kekekeke) but I respect her decision.

So, those who have her number can try and see ur luck of her availability. I will not be giving out the numbers from hence forth. Sorry for the short span of availability. I dun control all these things. Cheers!

ss235
12-05-2005, 11:04 AM
to bro john teo, just to clarify. She is a minah, but with mixed blood of indian and malay ( parents)

Hope it is clear.

Cheers!

Bomb
12-05-2005, 01:34 PM
WoW....DKK....my favorite!!! Thanks. :D

Haha, everything also ur fav?
She a mix, no wonder think that she not minah completely especially the nose ring she had.

she speaks good english, also very punctua

Hehe,bro,agree very punctual, but gd english meh? :p

Bro coolmanks, ya, remembered something,she got say she arrive early to wait for 1 client, think should be u liao lor.

Well!! Good luck to her! Guess I miss the boat! Thanks for the contact.

Gd mah, now u 1 less person to choose from, less headache,but remember when u no more pain pain then go cheong,till now never tell me wat is wheelbarrow)seems to have hear it in a HK Ra show before lay

Bomb
12-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Aiyah, wheelbarrow position is her hands on the floor, U carry her leg and doggie her from behind!! Lidat also don know, wat cheongster si le??? :D

LOL, tio suan liao lor.....
Better find hole hide,opps fuck, HDB no hole,live too high liao,lol
Btw, dont know the term mah.Must try 1 day,but gal shiong man.

Still got wat chuan qian dian deng, some funny terms in HK Ra lol

DNAT
12-05-2005, 02:26 PM
WoW....DKK....my favorite!!! Thanks. :D

Pak JT, what is D K K ? :confused:

Bomb
12-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Used to mix with lots of Malay, heard them calling mix parentage of Indian and malay, they are known as DKK.

Maybe some malay samsters here can correct me if I am wrong! :D

DKK in full u know?

btw, heard 1 from my bro last time called FBI , u know

sjb1994
12-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Bro, I jus got news.................... better in future. Truly sorry to SJB .........................Cheers!
Bro, don't worry. Is part and parcel of cheong FL. And that's the beauty of budget and short term hotel.

By the way, heard she got a job, think I miss this train.

Bomb
12-05-2005, 02:53 PM
Bro, don't worry. Is part and parcel of cheong FL. And that's the beauty of budget and short term hotel.

By the way, heard she got a job, think I miss this train.

finally u r on line bro, when u wanna claim ur kopi :)
btw think still can get her 1 la,she might still do at night ma

sjb1994
12-05-2005, 02:57 PM
finally u r on line bro, when u wanna claim ur kopi :)
btw think still can get her 1 la,she might still do at night ma
Sorry, sorry. Didn't know you waiting. Is my kopi cool, I like hot with C.

Bomb
12-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Sorry, sorry. Didn't know you waiting. Is my kopi cool, I like hot with C.

U meant hot with cream?(wat cream u want?)

Milo ai mai? btw u free then meet up kopi, also owe jt kopi :)

Steed 4
12-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Well!! Good luck to her! Guess I miss the boat! Thanks for the contact. :D
Hi Bro,with your capabilities,you not missing anything..... ;)

Bomb
12-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Hi Bro,with your capabilities,you not missing anything..... ;)

i totally agree, btw bro,tks alot for the direction that day,if not sure late for bonk, jt informed me the maid is real power,wat a waste, low on vit m liao....

happy bonking

vince2422
13-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Firstly, thanks to bro proprimate for the contact.

My FR as follows after few days of cat & mouse..made the appt and she rushed from her home to meet me.

1st impressions - Bubbly, pleasant mly gal, its true abt her being short and all..but body not as bad as what some bros here commented.

She definately aims to please..as she frenches you and licks your body. Willing to do different positions and she gives a slutty look while in action.
Her BBBJ is good and with that minty feeling that she leaves..its really feels out of this world. FJ was completed with me lying on top of her back...i always like petite bodies..u really feel u are in control.

Overall
Body - 5.5/10
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 6/10
Invest $$ - $80+$20(hotel)+CD+cab fare

She looks young but mentioned that she is already a mother of 2.
Overall, value for money but guess some bros here would prefer bigger boobs......

But as Bro Proprimate mentioned...not that easy to look for a s'pore mly gal like this....so kudos to him for his recommendation.

The thing to add is after i left the room alone..to enter the lift..i saw this 45-50+ year old man with a pretty 20+gal..she does not look like a FL at all from her dressing and the file she was carrying. Tink they are colleagues or something..phew this was one lucky man. The gal has a real sweet next-door look and to be bonking her during office hours must be really something.
The lift also stopped to pick up 1 older couple (50+)...lol..i was telling myself..s'pore sex is not just for the young and the restless..but for generally the horny & willing..... :rolleyes:

proprimate
13-05-2005, 02:08 PM

1st impressions - Bubbly, pleasant mly gal, its true abt her being short and all..but body not as bad as what some bros here commented.

She definately aims to please..as she frenches you and licks your body. Willing to do different positions and she gives a slutty look while in action.
Her BBBJ is good and with that minty feeling that she leaves..its really feels out of this world. FJ was completed with me lying on top of her back...i always like petite bodies..u really feel u are in control.

But as Bro Proprimate mentioned...not that easy to look for a s'pore mly gal like this....so kudos to him for his recommendation.

Bro, u r one of the few who got her b4 her premature retitrement from full-time FL. Glad u enjoy it. Will look for more if I stumble into one. Hehehehe. Cheers!

jay69
13-05-2005, 04:16 PM
b4 her premature retitrement from full-time FL.
Bro, so u sayin she will do part-time only ??? :)

coolmanks
13-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Thanks for s the nice reports. Agreed with you nowaday sex sence very active. 6 month ago hotel 81 lavender only have to queue during weekend.

Now even weekday got long queue.

My FR as follows after few days of cat & mouse..made the appt and she rushed from her home to meet me.

Overall
Body - 5.5/10
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 6/10

She looks young but mentioned that she is already a mother of 2.
Overall, value for money but guess some bros here would prefer bigger boobs......

The thing to add is after i left the room alone..to enter the lift..i saw this 45-50+ year old man with a pretty 20+gal..she does not look like a FL at all from her dressing and the file she was carrying. Tink they are colleagues or something..phew this was one lucky man. The gal has a real sweet next-door look and to be bonking her during office hours must be really something.
The lift also stopped to pick up 1 older couple (50+)...lol..i was telling myself..s'pore sex is not just for the young and the restless..but for generally the horny & willing..... :rolleyes:

sjb1994
14-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Think really got no faith to meet her. SMS again yeaterday and confirm today 12.30noon, somemore comfirm no F15. Reach there and be safe, sms her first before check in, no reply. Waited 10min in the car, so call, than she reply cannot make it, change to 4pm, now still haven't bath. Ya, no F15 but improve to F16.

Think this I have to give a miss. Sorry Bro proprimates, thanks for the contact.

Bomb
14-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Think really got no faith to meet her. SMS again yeaterday and confirm today 12.30noon, somemore comfirm no F15. Reach there and be safe, sms her first before check in, no reply. Waited 10min in the car, so call, than she reply cannot make it, change to 4pm, now still haven't bath. Ya, no F15 but improve to F16.

So jialut ah bro....
but u many gals to bonk, chill......
Maid...............arg..................

dementorz
15-05-2005, 02:09 AM
my turn to contribute..........
As i see the door shutting behind me, i looked back at what happened in this tiny room just barely 2 hours ago.
Damage : $80 (1 hour), $20 (room) , $2 (CD)

TIME : 1.5 hours after contact !
I looked at the petite woman who just help me wash up. There was no sign of fatigue from her.
MInutes ago, she was still on top of me riding away like no tmr. I grab her boobs where she let out a long moan.........We ended in missionary where i unloaded. She held on tight and whisper softly into my ears:' sayang, tired?'
FJ: 7/10 (soft moans and accomodating)

TIME : 1 hour after contact !
Before this final moment, she was blowing my shaft and at the same time massaging my balls.....she tried to please as a few bros say, but she was really very into it.
Recalling back, she was nice to make sure I was not cold before the BJ too. She jumped into the bed NAKED of cos.......after she had bathed me. Her tongue was then everywhere under the blanket and all over me, of cos..... and that really turn up the heat. Being petite, you could actually see her moving under the blanket....from my chest, to my abs, down to my thigh, in between the legs. Here was where she gave a sensual lick from the base of my shaft to the head where she gave a kiss and then proceeded licking down to the balls.
BJ: 7/10 (very focus on pleasing you)
Catbath: 7/10 (making sure you get into the mood)

TIME: 0.5 hour after contact !
She asked me to get ready to bathe while she finishing her puff. During this time, our hands were already very busy exploring each other. I was checking her butt, her boobs and her facial expression whenever i touch her privates.
She then bathe me like bathing a baby, taking care of the important areas. She dried me before she had a fast shower herself.
Looks: 6/10 (not the super model type but very bubbly, very cheerful)
Boobs: 6/10 (small, but due to her size....at least not flat !...confirm A cup)
Attitude : 8/10( this , I must give it to her. She really will do her best to please )

TIME : CONTACTED !
As I wait in the room, I told myself that I must thank bro Propimate for the contact.......and as I was wondering how to write a good FR.......in came a ring from the door bell. I opened the door.........and the rest is history.......

keltoh
15-05-2005, 07:36 AM
im one step late for the contact haiz...bro grant me this time to get the contact can? definitely post the fr later

soundlab
15-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Booked her this afternoon and boy she was early. While waitng for the room, tcss with her outside the hotel for 20 mins.
After that we check into the room together. Paid her first but she asked me to pay for her taxi fare also. Any bros can confirm?
Heavy petting before we go to the foreplay. Specs as below.
Looks: 6.5/10.
Height: short
Body: 6/10 small tits but has a nice perky butt.
Fj: 7/10.
Bbbj: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10.
Rtf: maybe but good for bros who like petite ladies.
Thank you bro proprimate for sharing and indeed she is a nice lady to talk to.

proprimate
16-05-2005, 07:32 AM
Bros,

I must say great FRs and creative too. Yes it is confirm that she will go into this line part-time. If u r lucky u might get her in tha day, if not, ur better bet would be after work, ie, either after 5 or after her OT which is 8. At tha moment, not giving out the number until everything else stabilizes. Cheers!

proprimate
21-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Good news,

She will devote Saturdays for FL and weekdays nites for FL. So if u have her contact, carry on. Cheers!

coolmanks
23-05-2005, 04:13 AM
Many Thanks john for your points.

Amazingly someone zapped me for the FR.

Wonder why? Even if not up to standard also no need to zap. This will discourage rather than encourage posting of future FR.

Bro...Paiseh....Will up pts on yr FR also. Keep it coming!! :D
Its not a matter of u good, mine better or watever, Its the spirit of sharing!!

proprimate
25-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Bros,

SPoke to her and she still willing to do FL but more of her schedule that we have to adhere to. She got a new job as a hostess in some karakoke joint (I know but not disclosing). Might drop by and c how the place is like and wether any other minahs r there. If there is, hahahaha u know wat I am gonna do, rite? Working hrs in the nite to the wee hrs of the morning. Dun know for how long she can last, will see. She said she was hospitalised for an asthma attack. Hey guys, just relaying wat she told me, so dun know how far story is true. The oni thing I can say is that, u can try to c if she is available. If she is, good for u. cheers!

juda
30-05-2005, 12:08 AM
Thanks bro proprimate for Julie's contact.

A very cheerful gal, above average looking, very shot & small size, boobs not flat at least full A cup, nice butt, good attitude, 80/shot overall not bad leh.

Juda :)

shoot2
30-05-2005, 11:10 PM
Hey bros,

that make me excited.
can I have the contact??

proprimate
31-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Bros,

I giv number like 4D, u kena means u get, if dun keep on trying. 2 lucky ones will get hahaha on every alternate days. Today got 2 alredi. Cheers! Next draw will be on thurs. Watch for it.

proprimate
03-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Winning names:

bart

blitzkrieg

to get the number. Cheers! Next draw will be on Monday.

bart
11-06-2005, 09:38 AM
Winning names:

bart

blitzkrieg

to get the number. Cheers! Next draw will be on Monday.

OK, So I got the winninig ticket this time. Thanks to proprimate.

SMS Julie yesterday to meet at L81. Immediately got a call from her. Was in a meeting with the bosses at that time, had to excuse myself. Funny. Trying to set appointment in the executive toilet.

It seems she had some bad experiences with past clients and insisted that I pick her up from her place at CCK. It a long way to drive from town. Anyway, I dam blurr CCK, dunno the area well. Keena lost in Sungei Kadut.

Finally found her block, she was in a little dress thing and well made up. A bit like going to KTV type of outfit. Looks ok for me, small but firm boobs.

Long Long drive to L81. So have to TCSS. Seems she staying with ex and supporting her 2 kids.

On the way to L81, pass by Bas 81. Got convenient carpark, so took the Bas 81 instead.

Got into room, immediate frenching and rubba. Took a quick shower, put football on the telly and let her do her thing. I love watching Liverpool while getting a BJ. If Stevie score, sure I pre-mature CIM. Her BJ quite good. Long long, take her time. Next move to missionary then my fav is spoon. This position very good as can just relax and no one need to support any body weight. But the guy needs relatively long dick and the babe must have right body shpe, If babe's bums too fleshy, difficult to find right angle. Lucky Julie bum just nice.

Spooning, change channel, Sharapova on the telly. Wonder got any Sharapova standard FL around.

After climax, I washed up. Cannot go 2nd round, too old already. Julie made cup noodles for herself and Milo for me. Watch a bit more tennis and that's it.

Not a bad afternoon out.

Bomb
11-06-2005, 12:41 PM
weight. But the guy needs relatively long dick and the babe must have right body shpe.

+++ing abt urself?
U not bad,got her on weekdays, got frds called n she said sunday then free

bart
13-06-2005, 09:26 AM
+++ing abt urself?
U not bad,got her on weekdays, got frds called n she said sunday then free

Suppose was lucky to get her. Vitamine M very low now. Gotta conserve a bit.

schwing
13-06-2005, 06:03 PM
It seems she had some bad experiences with past clients and insisted that I pick her up from her place at CCK. It a long way to drive from town.

Thanx to bro proprimate for introducing and sharing the gem. SMS her today. She was free. But I was not able to have her todae as I don't think I have enuff time to go all the way to CCK (Yew Tee) to fetch her as I was in Eunos. Maybe next time when I have more time to fetch and have action with her. :)

keowteow
15-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Tried her a few days back, just smsed her thinking that I would get a response back tomorrow but to my surprised got a response back in 5 min. Goes to say that one would never know until one tries....

Anyway - agreed on a time went to CCK to pick her up - she was there promptly and first impression.. she is petite and cute, and looking closely - she is petite and cute.

Went to Lavender 81 and had to wait for 20 min for a room. Good thing was she was chatty and teasing the whole time to make up for the drag of a wait.

Went to the room and I took a shower (damn hot that night), and after I was done, she quickly washed herself... and the action begins.

Had two shots - she loves it from behind and those ass were so cute... Her BBBJ is very good - but I prefer Yanti's (more suction).

RTF: definitely she really goes out of her way to make you feel at home - in and out.

jimmyccc
20-06-2005, 12:39 AM
A few days ago, just got back from jb and a little tired but horny. Sms Julie (thanks to bro proprimate for her contact) if she's available or not and set the appointment at 10pm. Went to CCK to pick her up in a cab and preceed to H81. She's a very cheerful and bubbly and was singing in the car to the songs that the cab driver put on. Very nice gal. That's my first impression.

Reached H81 and proceed to book a room. Has a quick smoke and took a bath. By the time i came out from the bathroom, she was only in the bra and panty and put on a nice little dance move for me. Hahaha... my little brother stand up almost immediately. Took off her panty and bra and procedd to french. A lot of tongue wrestling going on. Slowly proceeds to give me cat bath slowly going south until reaching my little brudder. She gives quite a good bbbj together with licking and sucking of my balls. Continue on for a least 10mins before capping me and start riding me on top. Nice and tight cb. Changed position to missionary the doggie followed by laying myself on her back. After some time finihed it off missionary.

Talk for a little while and and took some pictures of her... not naked. Another thing.. someguy keep on sms her... sometime around/after midnight on the 15/06. Anyone from this forum??? Hahahaha... Can still remember his name.

Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (t
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (she tries very hard to please)
Service : 9/10
Attitude wise : 9/10

Overall, she'll can count on me to recommend her anytime. :D

proprimate
22-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Yup bros she is still around and the number is the same. Cheers!

Mediator
24-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Have a session with Julie this afternoon..... Jovial and cheerful gal thou have an unpleasant past......

Pick her up from CCK, have her book the hotel and I park my car.....
Overall after all the FR written of her....

Looks :- 6.0
Service :- 5.5
Gf like :- 7.5

After the massage girl & the maid.... really have very high expectation on service level....

BTW She has gone back to FL full time as hostess job just quit.....

Can booked her most of the time but she is very careful in confirming samster....

Thanks to bro. propimate.... Pls PM him for no. if you are interested...

seacher
24-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Looks :- 6.0
Service :- 5.5
Gf like :- 7.5

ur standard really high all negative ah :eek:

Bomb
24-06-2005, 08:31 PM
ur standard really high all negative ah :eek:

ya lor, shes not bad 1 lay :D

Mediator
25-06-2005, 07:46 AM
Sorry ..... Not negative but :- (point/10) ........

g_aberlado
28-06-2005, 09:37 AM
Hi all,

Thanks to bro proprimate for this great contact. Was bored on a Saturday & decided to sms her. She stay in CCK so i thought nearby not a problem can fetch her.

Once met her I thought, ok not bad she is small size, cute, 21 and can be the type that you take home to mom.

Drove to my fav pad in 17 Geylang. Once inside the room we didnt start straight away. Chatting away then she began to raba raba. She tried to french me but I turned away. I dont normally kiss unless Im in love. hehehe

Anyway she is really sweet brown sugar like gula melaka. Nice boobs good size for her body type she must be at least a B cup. Nice ass. Two rounds we did. Most of the time that day she was on top. Tried doing her doggie but she said sakit. I told her I dont thing mine is that big. But she said maybe it is cos sakit, especially doggie style. So she on top most of the time so she can control the speed and all. Overall it was a good session. Felt like making love with girlfriend.

I sent her home and in my car she sang. I must say she can really sing. I told her to take part in next Singapore Idol.

ANyway will bang her again when my ship comes in.

Name:Julie
Height:150 maybe shorter
Weight:40
Stats: 32B, 24, 34
BBBJ: Yes only for a short time (7/10)
AR: did not do
Breast: Nice (7/10)
Ass: Nice (7/10)
FJ: 8/10 Girlfriend feeling
Her Fav Song: The Reason by Hoobastank

Thanks bro again for this wonderful contact.

yanki1
22-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Wow thanks bro proprimate for sharing. Finally had a chance to try her.

sms her two weeks ago or so, cant really remem. she call back and we chat a bit about cost and place to do it etc... Was calling me darling here darling there. dun really like those kind of names since I dun know her well. Well cut it short. FR as follows, bear with my quite a long one:

Talk over the phone to fix timing and proceed to cck to fetch. First look, quite sweet. Small petite ger. she is dress in a one-piece short back silky dress. she’s not worried about letting peop know where she is staying. Proceed to lavender 81 as proposed by her. Reach in about 25 min. book a room but got to wait for about 20 min for it.

Inside the room, we start to hug and kiss. And autoroam on her breast, small A cup ba i think. Can tell that she is aroused, her nipples start to harden. Can feel it through the soft bra she is wearing. Start to go south. Wow she is wearing a T-back. My favorite, feeling the soft material of the dress on her T-back. Wow just what i like to do. The T-backl sandwiched between her peaky twin peak. wu la la. i like. slowly, using my hand, i move under her dress, feeling the T-back against her skin rubbing here and there. occasionally brushing against her lips. all the while frenching her. her hands were all over my back. i move my other hand, from her breast to her butt. using both hand give her twin peak a tight squeeze. she let out a soft moan. wow my litter Robin Hood spring into lift. she placed her hand on my couch and massage the mighty Robin Hood. pre-cum start to form one tip of Mr robin hood. i move my hands up to her back and release her strap-less bra and bring it out from under her dress. black bra. can see her nipple through her dress. it really turn me on. just my fantasy, she had just her dress with t-back on. i begain to feel her over again. her silky material against her body. pushing me away, she start to present to me a slow dirty dance. her hands on her breasts, body moving from side to side. her hands start to roam over her body, moving her right hand down. she rise the front of her dress till the point when it just bearly covers her panties, teasing me but depriving me of the actual view. she turn around and bend down, showing me her ass, moving her ass side to side. Wow, I took a deep breath. She stand up and turn around again. Moving her fingers circling her nipple, making it all the more harden and mighty Robin Hood more salute. She signaled me to her, I walk to her and she did a little body dancing on me. Cannot take it anymore and French her deeply. With heavy breathing, she broke away our fenching and command me to go take a shower. Taking her hand I wanna ask her to join me. But she refused, saying that she had hers b4 meeting me.

After the lonely shower, I dried myself and found her lying on the bed with still her dress on. Wow mai tu liao. Throw myself onto the bed, start to French again. Our hands were all over each other. Frenching deeply, dying to tear each others tongue out. She broke away and while im standing on the bed, start to cat bath me. She started off by kissing me on the ears, using her tongue and licking the inner part. Wow the feeling damn high. She move down to my neck and intending to give me a love bite. But, of cos I wun wan that. I move away. She move to my body, playing special attention to my nipple. Biting it lightly. That is really teasing Mighty Robin Hood moving down. She started to lick at the tip of mighty RH. Wow.

I was anticipating bbbj. She looked up at me with the slutiest look and took the whole of RH into her mouth and giving me a bbbj. Unfortunately, her bj is nothing to shout about as she needs to polish up on that. Signaling her to turn around, it was my turn to service her as I quite like to do paint job on nice pussy. Turning around, I like her pussy lips but it’s a bit dark. I began by licking the outer lips, she gave a soft moan. Juices start flowing. I move on to suck the lips as if im sucking on the tongue when frenching. She gave a louder moan. The juice was flowing non stop. She tasted nice. Couldn’t stand it anymore she turn around and sit on my stomach facing me. Looking at me she raise up and pointed Mr capped RH at her pussy entrance, she sat down and the whole of RH went right into miss hot wet pussy. We both let out a loud moan upon that. Wow she sat that for a gd 10 sec or so and start pumping up and down. Miss pussy is a little bit loose for my liking, maybe because of too many samster patronizing her. All the while my hand was never free, roaming from her breast to her ass. I personally like to hold a ger ass cheeks when she is sitting on me. The riding gets wilder and harder and I can really tell that she is enjoying herself. She arched her body to the back, intensifly the riding and harder and harder she went. Finally I can feel Miss pussy tightening and she gave a loud arrrrrrrrrrrrr as I can feel warm juice flowing down the Mr RH. She had cummed.

Now is my turn. I signal her to lay down on the bed and ……

Stopped not to ask for points but scare it will bored u guy. But if you guys wanna up my points also can. Thanks

To be continue if bros like it. It’s a normal session but just that I went into greater details. Scare that it might be too lengthy and bored u guys out there.

Damaged: $80/shot, $150/2 shot ex rm &condom
Breast: 6/10 (A cup I think)
Ass: 8/10 (nice and peaky)
Pussy: 6/10 (a bit loose)
Bbbj: 6/10
Fj: 8/10 (nice gf feeling)
Aj: to be continue in the second part if bro like it.
RTF: after trying other fls.

PS: she might not offer the same treatment to all out there. must also see her mood and whether she can click with you. so pls dun came and zapp me saying u dun get that kind of treatment from her. thanks

Pls dun pm me for her no. not too sure whether bro proprimate wanna share. Pm him instead.

PS. Bro proprimate, hope u dun mind I asking them to pm u.

sohbuckkong
01-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Wow, so finally I've tried this Julie too , thanks to a brother here, so here the fr.

I was feeling horny and so decided to call her up and to my very surprise she answered and blah blah blah, finally I proceed to cck to pick her up and proceeed to the hotel.

Throughout these periods I have to comment that shes extremely polite and friendly. Tip top.

At first look, she's okay except that she has a very very slightttttt hunch and a little skinny but overall is definately ok.

Once we entered the hotel, she strip my pants and immediately wanted to blow me, but on second thoughts she ask me to wash, lol, maybe my lancheow stink yah..........lol.

So after washing, I sat beside the bed and she started to blow me, suck me, twist me, hold me, kanina me, wow............ I can tell you, she's damn friendly, good and +++-kong, almost agree to everything I asked. I ask her if she allow cum in mouth and she allows but no swallow. After about 10 mins of intense fore play, kanina my tee-tee cannot tahan and I ask her to get to the bed and I started to service her. i tell you, she have a very nice well shaven pussy and I begin to dig her cheebye with my fingers........... phew ! its real nice as she do not resists at all and will simply allow you to shaft her
at whatever ever speed you want. I continued to pump her with my fingers until I can see her cb all wet.

At this point I was quite tired and decided to rest for a while and so she rested besides me and started to tcss and ocassionally stroke my rod, this gives me a very great wonderful gf feeling. I can tell you she very good.

We then proceed to fj, I pumped her high, low, 69, 96, sideways, back, all directions and she seems to enjoy and finally i cum into her.

I therefore strongly reccccommend her to any brothers that is looking for good and friendly service provided you love her stats as follows.

Julie
Age -- about 24 (some say 21 etc but she look 24)
looks -- 6/10 (definately not ugly but not very chio also, passable and fuckable)
height -- 4ft 6 ( quite short)
wt - 36kg or 70-80 lbs (thin but dont look thin although can see that her legs quite thin.
boobs -- nothing much - A or B (slight sagging)
fj - 9/10
bbbj - 9/10
Damage: $80/shot, $150/2 shot ex rm & condom
RTF: yes

I hope the above is informative enough for brothers to decide.

sunzisky
01-09-2005, 03:20 PM
bro yr pm full can pm me her contacts thks
cheers

sohbuckkong
01-09-2005, 04:56 PM
bro yr pm full can pm me her contacts thks
cheers

I pm is not full. I think I pm you already.

RC38
02-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Bros,

FR on Julie, Malay FL

Damage: 1 shot $80, 2 shots $150 ( 1 hr or 2 hrs up to u but must inform her b4 hand)

Those who wants her contact, Please PM me. Only those who has put up FRs when I gave them numbers may apply from previous thread, those who know me from the 'maid for sex'. The rest will be up to my discretion. Remember....it is mandatory to put up an FR. I guess those who know me will know my style.

Hello Bro hope u still rem me long time no try brown sugar after the maid

can i have the contact please

thank u

lawrence78
02-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Bro proprimate,care to share Julie contact?

hornygoat
05-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Was kinda bored waiting for an appointment this afternoon so decided to try my luck calling Julie. The phone rang but no answer. Tot no luck but a while later, she called back!! I was quite excited as this is my first time getting a response from a FL. Her voice sounds really young, like teenage girl. She said she was at home and that she lives with her ex husband or something. She said she damn free and can even arrange to meet immediately but i couldn't make it cuz i had to get back to work after my appointment. So i asked if can make it at night around 11pm, she said ok. She asked if i can go pick her up at Yew Tee and I said no problem. Luckily I drive or else its damn far from where i live. Will continue with my FR once i meet up and done with her later!! Will bring my digi cam and try to take some pics!! Hahaha!!

hornygoat
07-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Ok heres my first FR. Sorry no time to write detailed story cuz damn busy with work these few days. But i took 3 pics of her (non nude, she say cannot) for you bros to see. Pls pm your emails if you wanna see. I will try my best to send to all of you.

Looks - Average looking. (5/10) My taste quite high la haha. Looks older than her age.

Age - 21

Service and Attidute - 8/10. Very friendly and abit GF feeling. Asked me if i wanted to coffee or tea while i took shower but i said its ok. Haha.

Body - 36A, abit saggy but still can squeeze and suck

BBBJ - 7.5/10. Looks at you in between blowing and stroking. Quite a turn on but too bad she say she don't do CIM. Can 69. Her pussy no smell.

FJ - 7/10. Tried missionary, doggie, woman on top. Not too loose. Not bad feeling. Voice not bad, quite sexy when moaning

Damage - $80 one shot plus $20 hotel = $100.

RTF - Don't think so cuz I wanna try FLs with bigger boobs, haha. Pls pm me if you have such contacts and we can trade contacts.

Sorry if my FR is abit lack of juicy details cuz really no time to write. Will provde a better one next time if have luck with FLs or girls outside

proprimate
07-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Ok heres my first FR. Sorry no time to write detailed story cuz damn busy with work these few days. But i took 3 pics of her (non nude, she say cannot) for you bros to see. Pls pm your emails if you wanna see. I will try my best to send to all of you.

RTF - Don't think so cuz I wanna try FLs with bigger boobs, haha. Pls pm me if you have such contacts and we can trade contacts.

Bro,
I dun mind u show photos of her but please no distribution of numbers for ur own benefits without prior consent as a matter of courtesy to the threadstarter. Coz I will know and ur survival here in this forum could be shortlived. Cheers!

hornygoat
08-09-2005, 01:56 AM
Sorry about that. Didn't know. Abit newbie here. For those bros who wants Julie's contacts pls PM our Bro Proprimate.

sohbuckkong
08-09-2005, 11:31 AM
........Sorry if my FR is abit lack of juicy details cuz really no time to write. Will provde a better one next time if have luck with FLs or girls outside

Your fr is accurate. In my opinion, I dont think we should add 'juice' to our fr so that our fr is truthful and accurate.

proprimate
08-09-2005, 11:32 AM
Please those who PM me, leave ur hp number for verification. Cheers!

sohbuckkong
08-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Aj: to be continue in the second part if bro like it.
RTF: after trying other fls.

Hi brother, You mean she do ass job also?

proprimate
08-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Bros,

Gang bang request is available if wan, no malays. Maximum 3 guys for an hour plus. Each as usual $80 per shot! Anyone game, PM me. Only regulars and verified one need apply. How? Anyone game? Cheers!

suaveguy28
08-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Am i eligible? :confused:

itsabt6x
08-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Bros,

Gang bang request is available if wan, no malays. Maximum 3 guys for an hour plus. Each as usual $80 per shot! Anyone game, PM me. Only regulars and verified one need apply. How? Anyone game? Cheers!

hi bro prop, pm u my contact liao...hope to hear from u soon. tx!

desk1
08-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Please those who PM me, leave ur hp number for verification. Cheers!

Hi Bro,

Thks 4 your contact ... will upz your points when power is back ...

Cheers

proprimate
09-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Pls note if she seldoms answer her calls is bcoz she has changed her number for those bros in the past. she does check for calls on the previous number but not as often. She has a new number. Previous bros, pls verify ur posting b4 I pass the new ones to u.

NathanG5 & tsabt6x, plus mebe me might be the first to do a gangbang (GB) on her. Let's meet up and get drunk a little and do it kekekeke. PM me ur available time slots so that we can synchronise our timing for the GB, american style hehehe. Cheers!

NathanG5
09-09-2005, 06:37 PM
NathanG5 & tsabt6x, plus mebe me might be the first to do a gangbang (GB) on her. Let's meet up and get drunk a little and do it kekekeke. PM me ur available time slots so that we can synchronise our timing for the GB, american style hehehe. Cheers!

im quite free next week..which day u want? :D
but not wed n thurs...C.O on off... :o

hornygoat
11-09-2005, 12:42 AM
Can somebody tell me how to attach a pic here so it will be easier to show all the bros here her pic cuz i really have limited time on my hands to email everyone, sorry about it.

proprimate
15-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Bros,

Now she spots "long hair", service is still the same as what u have read, breasts perky and nice, dun understand why people say its sagging. Waistline has grown which she intends to do something abt it. The service is still GF type. The catch is u got to pick her up in the west hahahaha. cheers!

rednude
18-09-2005, 01:21 AM
Really got so good service ....money not enough now if not would like to try her
:D

trek2
18-09-2005, 07:55 AM
Bros,
service is still the same as what u have read, breasts perky and nice, dun understand why people say its sagging. Waistline has grown

Wah bro,
seems her fiinancial status has been upz since getting to the field, some more got drivers to pick her up somemore, really 1st class for her dude.
Really steamy after reading FRs here. Good Gem you've got here !
Saw here pics, meat loaf liao but still sweet looking man :D

proprimate
18-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Wah bro,
seems her fiinancial status has been upz since getting to the field, some more got drivers to pick her up somemore, really 1st class for her dude.
Really steamy after reading FRs here. Good Gem you've got here !
Saw here pics, meat loaf liao but still sweet looking man :D

Will be bringing her in for the next tcss session for bros to have a closer look. Cheers!

ricky tay
21-09-2005, 12:40 PM
Bros,

FR on Julie, Malay FL

This is one of those rare Malay FLs I came across with nice clean body, no tattoos, thank goodness! I would like to thank Bro Pendragon_sg for the contact and I like....

Book her, came this sweet small girl, can pass as a teenager but verified she is above 18, so dun worry. She wore a tight hugging black dress and heels, face with make up and shoulder length tinted hair. Very presentable minah, I must say.

Okay okay her looks. Brown skin, cute face and a soothing smile to boot. Tits of 36A range, ht abt 1.45m and weighs abt 38+ kg. Nice protruding ass and tiny waist, imagine doing doggie, woo woo. She has a madonna teeth, ie, slight spcae between. She is very GF type.

Okay in the room, wash my rod and gave a short bbbj in toilet. then off to bed. Started french kissing, allowed, with tongue probing and all. Will catbath u all the way to ur rod and bbbj. Nice suction and she was licking my rod like a lolly. heaven! Then it was my turn. Turn out to be a very shy girl with soft moans. Suckled her tits, she like. Can even go down to her lovecave, nicely trimmed and no foul smell, I like. Gave her my tongue-fu and I guess she was wet enough. back to frenching and down to my rod again. before u know it, u r already capped and she riding on u. She likes to see herself in the mirror. Moans, soft n GF type one. Switched to missionary, like spreading a schoolgirl's legs apart and gave her a good ramming. Then changed to doggie, my fav. This one, the ass, nice and soft. Holding her waist, gave her a good thumping, u can hear now her moans getting audible and heighten ur desires. Finally, finish off in missionary and I think she cummed too when u see those dreamy eyes and shy smile.

Cleaned up, made coffee and gave me a nice massage b4 going for round 2. She started to raba2 me again and my didi marikita liaow! Started again on missionary and I guess it was all the way like that. Abt to cum, I said I wanted to uinload in her mouth (CIM), allowed, woo woo. I stroked my rod and cummed in her mouth with her lips tightly wrapped around my rod. She took every drop of it. I just slumped on the bed, really shacked. She took her tissue and cleaned my spunk from her smile and giving me a smile. She laid beside me caressing my body whle I had my ciggie. Nice feeling siah.

Tcss a bit, washed up and changed. I left a very happy man hehehehe.

No need to tell u the reason why she is in this line and blah blah. My job is to find malay or indonesial gems to satisfy our libido, that's all. She is good but still at learning stage. I was guiding her to be u know like who lah for those who know me hehehehe.

Bro,can email me her contact at [email protected]

proprimate
23-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Bro,
Gave to quite a number, but no FRs so far. Be a sport, write one. Cheers!

LauAhChek
23-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Bro,
Gave to quite a number, but no FRs so far. Be a sport, write one. Cheers!

It was lunch time and I was feeling horny again, damn not only am I feeling horny but also hungry and so my mind became a little bit agitated but then suddenly I tell to myself, wow, why not I reserve my hunger to makan her cheebye <slurp>, this is delicious man, killing 2 birds with one stone. And so I decided to open by freelance encyclopedia and flip through the list and I was drawn to our very friendly Julie, and so I decided to call her.

.......... and so the telephone rang and when she pick up I say " hello is this Julie" and
she replied "yes this is julie"
I say "are you free to meet"....................... and so the conversation goes on..................

sorry will continue later as my wife here.

proprimate
24-09-2005, 02:32 PM
.......... and so the telephone rang and when she pick up I say " hello is this Julie" and
she replied "yes this is julie"
I say "are you free to meet"....................... and so the conversation goes on..................

sorry will continue later as my wife here.

Hahaha Good One...................Cheers!

clover
25-09-2005, 02:00 AM

Came back from overseas and found pm from bro and since haven't had anything in past month, decided to have a fling. SMS her in the de-brief meeting and got her phone call later in the afternoon.

"....Sayang, boleh! " so On-lah!! Only problem is need to find location in the north-west and become driver. Also was lost for 1/2 hr and I think she must have had her share of aeroplanes also to request for this.

In the car, TCSS very very relaxed. She still has short hair and when I mentioned about her long hair, she said it was a wig, but would wear it the next time we got together.

Overall, not as active as the Maid (noone could be like her) but we got along quite ok. She is small sized with a gap in her teeth (like Madonna!!), and perky little tits which was ample enough! But she is small and short, but like the thread - no tatoos!!

We had a "good time", totally relaxed atmosphere, and just like picking up a girlfriend for a fling. We chatted a lot and it was a totally no rush situation. The session does not deserve a FR as it is just like a date! On the way back stopped for supper before dropping her off, just like dating GF!!

She told me that she is now working (don't know how true is that) and will only be able to meet up late evenings. Also, fasting month coming so she will stop for a month.

My overall rating is a solid "7" and definitely a RTF!!

Thanks bro proprimate.

arcadian
25-09-2005, 08:48 AM
She told me that she is now working (don't know how true is that) and will only be able to meet up late evenings. Also, fasting month coming so she will stop for a month.

yeah..she is currently working ...that is true...though if u want more details..need to ask her personally...

proprimate
25-09-2005, 08:54 AM
Bros,

I usually advise her to look for a job, but it never lasts long. Still, keep her to still find a suitable job. So we will see how long she last in this job. As for FL, it is just to get by

Bros asking for her contact ,please leave ur name and hp number in my PM. If u dun do this , I will jus delete ur PM wihout question. This is base on trust bros. Cheers!

NATO
25-09-2005, 04:16 PM
She told me that she is now working (don't know how true is that) and will only be able to meet up late evenings.

She is currently working in a tuina joint.

clover
25-09-2005, 04:47 PM
She is currently working in a tuina joint.

Bro Nato,

You're the "MAN" when it comes to minahs!!

Cheers!

NATO
25-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Bro Nato,

You're the "MAN" when it comes to minahs!!

Cheers!
The "MAN" as in drop alot of $,hahahaha,cos me 1 horny old man mah,always need fresh blood of minahs,kekekeke :eek:

proprimate
26-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Bros,

Its true she is working in some massage parlour in the heart of the City and hence the lack of availability. But she says, Wednesdays would be fine. Other days, she work from 3 pm to late nite. Tat is why difficult to get her. I know where she work kekekeke. Can go massage and ST kekeke. Cheeers!

proprimate
04-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Bro,

Her fren Nat(malay), chio wooooowoooooo. Must get details. Cheers!

Daye
04-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Hi, Bro..
Can give me her contact?
I am keen in trying malay. Cos alwyas bonk chinese.. quite boring
Hope u can email to me at [email protected]

Cheers..

proprimate
07-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Bros,

Just update on her availability. Now weekdays can get her before 2pm or after 7pm. Between that time, HC lah. Her fren Nat on off for a month but got another Malay, Ann. I feel her $120 per shot to pricy. Have yet to see her. Will update of Ann's credentials. cheers!

proprimate
09-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Bros,

Just update on her availability. Now weekdays can get her before 2pm or after 7pm. Between that time, HC lah. Her fren Nat on off for a month but got another Malay, Ann. I feel her $120 per shot to pricy. Have yet to see her. Will update of Ann's credentials. cheers!

Now there is One more brown sugar by the name of Linda. Pretty good I must say. cheers! All clean of tattoos and piercings. Just the original package, the way I like it. Cheers!

Curiousboy88
10-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Hi bro, can email me yr contact: [email protected]
cheers!

sohbuckkong
11-10-2005, 10:56 AM
...got another Malay, Ann. I feel her $120 per shot to pricy. Have yet to see her. Will update of Ann's credentials. cheers!

So have you tried Ann. I heard that Ann is also working as tunia in the central district.

proprimate
11-10-2005, 11:44 AM
Bro!! Any chance is this the girl Bro Speed4 bring to TCSSSGL10 during our gathering?? :D

Nope, this wan different. Small size, short hair brown sugar. If wan, next time I bring. Plus her new kakis if they wan. Read my next thread on her buddy. Cheers!

proprimate
12-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Bro thanks!! I think this is not advisable!! You know wat I mean! :D Thanks bro!

Thanks for the advise bro, I know wat u mean. Cheers!

proprimate
13-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Newsflash!

Due to coming festive season, she has given a discount, 1 shot $60, 2 shots $120. Ur call. cheers!

ourvenus
14-10-2005, 03:34 AM
Bro, your pm is full can pm me the contact or email at [email protected]

proprimate
27-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Newsflash!

Due to coming festive season, she has given a discount, 1 shot $60, 2 shots $120. Ur call. cheers!

Heard more discount is hotting up the action. Lai le lai le, closing down sale!!!! kekekekeke

proprimate
30-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Heard more discount is hotting up the action. Lai le lai le, closing down sale!!!! kekekekeke

Last few days, $99 (2 shots) special for the next few days. thursday definitely out plus the next few days.

Her friend made a comeback, Jasmine but tight rules on her. only my circle of bros can get the preview. Cheers!

proprimate
02-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Just wishing all bros out there:

Happy Deepavali

and

Selamat Hari Raya

Cheers!

regak
05-11-2005, 06:59 PM
FR Julia

Sorry about long FR below but I am in sharing mode today - if u dun like just skip forward ok.

Thanks to bro proprimate I got hold of Julia - I called her up yesterday and she did not answer so I shot off an sms to her. She replied by calling within I few minutes and from the very beginning she is very sweet and nice on the phone - made me feel very comfortable. We agreed to meet today I should pick her up at her place (see earlier posting for those details).

Already when I arrived an I saw her I was happily surprised since she had a big smile and was very cute, on top of that she had selected sexy yet fairly classy clothing. Nothing to be ashamed of walking around with her. (U know some minahs can have a bad style - gangsta stylie - but not this one).

We had a good chat in the car, got to Baliester area hotel and checked in. we agreed to do a 2hours session, which means two shoots (and while I had the shower she prepared two condoms by slit open two - that whas her understanding as well. Well from there it was pretty SOP but with a lot of GF feeling (Frenching, licking whole body sucking, hugging and the lot) I had her she on top, Carrying her and lifting her up and down (she is maximum 40kg), missonary me standing and she sitting on the bed and me shooting from the front. I nice fuck and she is very accomodating (as all other reviews say) considering she having two children her body is great.

That was a lot of text - so here you have the scores (then below for you that want further details jump down)

Face 6/10
Hair 7/10 (shortcut but had a nice wig in the beginning)
Body 7/10 (No tummy nice navel, no strecth mark except outside hip, Tits very nice and soft small nipples light colour being a minah, ass very nice but very loose can be nice though)
Tits 75B (I liked them nice to squeez when she on top nipples great)
Smell 8/10 body smeall and pussy were nice
HJ - 3/10 - need more practice
BBBJ 6/10 ok but very short
FJ 7/10 very nice and accomodating , but I think she did not enjoy my dick - she did not hang loose else higher rating she is very manja fucking
Overall 7/10

Damage - 150/2hours - Room 25 - cndms (+car to her place and pick up)

RTF - Yes - but I do not think she want to FJ me again which is basic need for me.

OK so now the strange thing - after first shoot she say she has a internal problem was at the doctor recently and he gave her a bad diagnose. She hinted that it was painful, I could also see that she had some unpleasant time when I got deep inside her (my dick is not that big at all though) she wanted to give money back for the second shoot, I said never mind I get it back next time we meet (since she is such a nice person that deserves cred).

She gave me a soft massage and a HJ (could not cum though since she need more practic) and we chatted she talked a little on the phone and then explained that she had people coming to her place and needed to go there. I did not want to spoil the so far very satisfying day so I actually told her that she could leave and we may see each other again - as friends (again hinting no more FJ)

proprimate
06-11-2005, 10:03 AM
FR Julia

Sorry about long FR below but I am in sharing mode today - if u dun like just skip forward ok.

Bro,
Nice ly written and frank. More coming along ur way. Just check ur PM. Cheers!

g_aberlado
15-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Hi all,

Just chat yesterday with this sweet little thing call Julie. I wished her Selamat Hari Raya and all and she started to cry. She told me she wont be doing FL anymore. The illness that she have is the main cause and it is quite critical it has something to do with her stomach. She wants to over a new leaf, so let us all wish her well. She need all the support she can get now.

yanki1
15-11-2005, 09:52 AM
sigh... another great FL lost. but anyway we wish her the best. :p

proprimate
16-11-2005, 02:02 PM
The illness that she have is the main cause and it is quite critical it has something to do with her stomach. She wants to over a new leaf, so let us all wish her well.

Bros,
I can support Bro g's statement. But I guess her FLs days are numbered. She would still take from those she knows or it is up to her coz she has a job starting from tomorrow, a place that never closes 24/7. I guess u know where. Remember, will see how long she lasts in her new job before she starts picking up FL again. Please note, her stomeach is a little bloated due to her illness which is true.

Plus, tcsss kakis, pls banish such bros from the Poly Malay thread for giving false info. Cheers!

UnderDoc
19-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Can I have her phone no? I like
OK, So I got the winninig ticket this time. Thanks to proprimate.

SMS Julie yesterday to meet at L81. Immediately got a call from her. Was in a meeting with the bosses at that time, had to excuse myself. Funny. Trying to set appointment in the executive toilet.

It seems she had some bad experiences with past clients and insisted that I pick her up from her place at CCK. It a long way to drive from town. Anyway, I dam blurr CCK, dunno the area well. Keena lost in Sungei Kadut.

Finally found her block, she was in a little dress thing and well made up. A bit like going to KTV type of outfit. Looks ok for me, small but firm boobs.

Long Long drive to L81. So have to TCSS. Seems she staying with ex and supporting her 2 kids.

On the way to L81, pass by Bas 81. Got convenient carpark, so took the Bas 81 instead.

Got into room, immediate frenching and rubba. Took a quick shower, put football on the telly and let her do her thing. I love watching Liverpool while getting a BJ. If Stevie score, sure I pre-mature CIM. Her BJ quite good. Long long, take her time. Next move to missionary then my fav is spoon. This position very good as can just relax and no one need to support any body weight. But the guy needs relatively long dick and the babe must have right body shpe, If babe's bums too fleshy, difficult to find right angle. Lucky Julie bum just nice.

Spooning, change channel, Sharapova on the telly. Wonder got any Sharapova standard FL around.

After climax, I washed up. Cannot go 2nd round, too old already. Julie made cup noodles for herself and Milo for me. Watch a bit more tennis and that's it.

Not a bad afternoon out.