PDA

View Full Version : JB where got "yao tou" disco?

qiezi
05-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Any brudder can advise the famous "yao tou" discos/bars in JB? Requested by caucasion friends...thanks...

MaXx69
08-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Jazz & Blue ~located Holiday Plaza.. Dallas ~one street across Holiday Plaza.. & there's alot in PermasJaya Area (J.B.).. advice: NEVER let the captain/mummy knew u r from S'pore !!

patpat
09-05-2005, 01:07 PM
can u adivse why we cant let them know we r from sillypore?

youngboy_jb
09-05-2005, 01:41 PM
cos u will be treated like a money tree......

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Any brudder can advise the famous "yao tou" discos/bars in JB? Requested by caucasion friends...thanks...90% of all discos in JB are fweng tao joints......

DNAT
09-05-2005, 01:59 PM
90% of all discos in JB are fweng tao joints......

Datuk, then the other 10 % fing what? :confused:
:D

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Datuk, then the other 10 % fing what? :confused:
:Dstill need to ask meh? fing didi lor but to be able to do that firstly must fing your ringgit

DNAT
09-05-2005, 02:18 PM
拿 督 巨 系 最 醒 神
永 远 叱 咤 JB 风 云

:D hehehe .. disturb you a bit.

nirvana
09-05-2005, 02:20 PM
AWAS

typoon blowing... cease all movement!!

no more safely to " AI YEO MAI YEO KA kA YEO " in JB

if u really must.. start early. 7pm plus.. then b4 12 u got to leave the premise

DNAT
09-05-2005, 02:26 PM
ya ... few weeks ago newspapers reported many Sg ppl kena detained for many hours .. :o

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 02:28 PM
ya ... few weeks ago newspapers reported many Sg ppl kena detained for many hours .. :o
correct alot of ravers up lorry.....Singaporeans better dun play, come back CNB waiting at customs for you.

nirvana
09-05-2005, 02:33 PM
correct alot of ravers up lorry.....Singaporeans better dun play, come back CNB waiting at customs for you.

in JB, CNB go around the yeo tou disco taking down the car plate number

so guy, u should know to park yr car far far away hor.

last time in batam, those CNB even go to the disco and remember yr face!!
then when u return to sg... they ask u urine test.. bao SI!!

AWAS

DNAT
09-05-2005, 02:48 PM
in JB, CNB go around the yeo tou disco taking down the car plate number

so guy, u should know to park yr car far far away hor.

Best is dun drive there or take cab to the nite scenes ... like that safer.

last time in batam, those CNB even go to the disco and remember yr face!!
then when u return to sg... they ask u urine test.. bao SI!!

Pal ... last time got ppl take ferry from Btm to Pasir Gudang ... make 1 big round to return to Sg ... :D let those ppl slowly wait at WTC

DeVegas
09-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Best is dun drive there or take cab to the nite scenes ... like that safer.

Unkle D, you can also use the registered limosine service....they can come out from JB to pick yo uup, drive you there and you go enjoy....then he return at your stated time to pick you up and send you back to Sillypore. This arrangement is far better then taking cab.

Just my 0.02 cents worth. :)

DeVegas
09-05-2005, 02:58 PM

Unkle D, the typhoon is not onli blowing in JB....Malacca, KL, Selangor, Seremban.....many places are affected due to one sentence from Pak Lah......haiz........ :o

DNAT
09-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Unkle D, you can also use the registered limosine service....they can come out from JB to pick yo uup, drive you there and you go enjoy....then he return at your stated time to pick you up and send you back to Sillypore. This arrangement is far better then taking cab.

What is the current going rate har? ... used to be S$40 1 trip [1 way only, can arrnage for 4 diff destinations] .... now still lidat? :)

For those who 1 2 show off their automobiles can drive there and park at those secured car parks (eg. hotel's car park) .. then later take local cabs to roam around from point A to pont B

japboy
09-05-2005, 03:13 PM
What is the current going rate har? ... used to be S$40 1 trip [1 way only, can arrnage for 4 diff destinations] ....

bro... now not worthwhile gng... went 2 DNP last sat n it's like ghost town there... heard dat w so many police checking all d time.... pple oreadi stopped cheonging JB liaoz...

drink o dun drink oso kena pulled into police stn under suspsicion of drugs... not worthwhile at all... :mad:

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 03:16 PM
bro... now not worthwhile gng... went 2 DNP last sat n it's like ghost town there... heard dat w so many police checking all d time.... pple oreadi stopped cheonging JB liaoz...

drink o dun drink oso kena pulled into police stn under suspsicion of drugs... not worthwhile at all... :mad:
how come got places 2 cheong neber jio me again.. nbz... i oso cannot make it as i'm away... :D

DeVegas
09-05-2005, 03:30 PM
What is the current going rate har? ... used to be S$40 1 trip [1 way only, can arrnage for 4 diff destinations] .... now still lidat? :)

For those who 1 2 show off their automobiles can drive there and park at those secured car parks (eg. hotel's car park) .. then later take local cabs to roam around from point A to pont B

I think those "illegal" ones are still at S$ 40 per trip that you can fill 4 people up in the car but normally their cars are more run down type. I have contacts with those with operator licence one, they cost a little more, but worth it IMHO.

As for parking at secured car parks, there is not many left in JB these days when you go cheonging liao lor......

DeVegas
09-05-2005, 03:32 PM

According to reliable info, this typhoon will blow till June.......but hor......by then their Mederka day coming leh.....so.....the typhoon stop at June and might blow again by end July?

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 03:32 PM
I think those "illegal" ones are still at S$ 40 per trip that you can fill 4 people up in the car but normally their cars are more run down type. I have contacts with those with operator licence one, they cost a little more, but worth it IMHO.

As for parking at secured car parks, there is not many left in JB these days when you go cheonging liao lor......Operator licence......you mean those taxis at Queens street? but they detour to pick you up at home?

DeVegas
09-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Operator licence......you mean those taxis at Queens street? but they detour to pick you up at home?

If you would like to use Taxis, you can only call Singapore Taxis to pick you up at the sillypore end and send you across and then on coming back, you can get the Malaysian Taxis to go to the club or you go to the terminal to get them to send you back to sillypore. The cost will be something like S$ 25 -30 per Singapore Cab from your Home to JB stand and from JB stand to your home. :)

What I am using is actually those Limo company that operates with licence one lor......they can come to your place to pick you and send you to any part of JB and vice-versa. :D

Malaysian Datuk
09-05-2005, 03:40 PM
If you would like to use Taxis, you can only call Singapore Taxis to pick you up at the sillypore end and send you across and then on coming back, you can get the Malaysian Taxis to go to the club or you go to the terminal to get them to send you back to sillypore. The cost will be something like S$ 25 -30 per Singapore Cab from your Home to JB stand and from JB stand to your home. :)

What I am using is actually those Limo company that operates with licence one lor......they can come to your place to pick you and send you to any part of JB and vice-versa. :Doic.....but should be slightly more expensive.....24 hours operation also?

DeVegas
09-05-2005, 03:54 PM
oic.....but should be slightly more expensive.....24 hours operation also?

Yeap, the licence ones will be slightly more expensive....I am not sure whether the operates 24 hours or not, but normally when I need them, the service is available lor...... :)

DNAT
09-05-2005, 08:24 PM
how come got places 2 cheong neber jio me again.. nbz... i oso cannot make it as i'm away... :D

you got cheong with JPK 1 meh?

wow lidat next time wanna go JB must stick with 1 Malaysian Datuk & 1 Japanese Boy ... sure woon woon jiak been hoon .. hehe :p