PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Trip: JoJo

thaimarauder
26-04-2005, 11:01 AM
Greetings. I spent 6 weeks in Thailand from late May until early July of 2003. While there I visited BKK, Pattaya, Koh Chang, Koh Samui, Phuket and Koh Phi Phi Don.

I was 23 years old, new to the business and a little shy, so I only scored 3 times, but I really only paid for it once (but I know I actually paid for it twice…). Anyway, this is the most interesting of my stories: JoJo.

I met JoJo, a 24 year old receptionist at a hotel on yahoo messenger while I was in Koh Samui on my way to Phuket. She offered to show me around and hang out. When I got there, I gave her a call. I stayed at Aloha Villa and she worked at the Expat Hotel, a short walk away.

JoJo brought me to a few GOGOs, including one with skank-nasty bitches that blew out candles through a straw… gave birth to goldfish, and kept a lifetime supply of razors handy at all times…. Just plain nasty, but oddly enough I’d really like to go back.

Anyway, I only spent 3 days in Phuket, no lovin, but my next stop was Koh Phi Phi Don. JoJo offered to go with me and show me around… ofcourse her family in Udon Thani needed some money to hire people for the harvest, so I gave her 6,000. I knew I was really buying a weeks worth of luvin, but I pretended otherwise.

Anyway, JoJo was a decent boink, a little trim and whiney but fun enough. She showed me all the bars and places to eat/stay, and also took me for a canoe trip to Monkey Bay. Worth the 6,000. She did ask me to buy her something at every store we came across, I bought her 2 bathing suits, a few tshirts, some cheap jewelry and several CDs.

See photos attached.

Pardon the brevity of my report, I am a doctoral student and it is finals season, so I find myself doing everything as quickly as possible.

thaimarauder
26-04-2005, 11:04 AM
More Photos

thaimarauder
26-04-2005, 11:06 AM
More JoJo photos for your enjoyment

thaimarauder
26-04-2005, 11:11 AM
More JoJo Pics and a few VIDs

thaimarauder
26-04-2005, 11:12 AM
I can't get the wmv files to upload, they are too big. I'll have to shrink them after finals and try again. BR

ThaiMarauder

Chucky1
26-04-2005, 11:18 AM
'I am a doctoral student and it is finals season'

This sounds fishy.Why advertise this? Some of us are educated to higher levels than PhDs.

thaimarauder
26-04-2005, 11:25 AM
Higher level than a Ph.D.? I'd like to hear about that. They do call it a terminal degree for a reason. But educate me, what higher degree do you have?

I wasn't advertising it, I was explaining why my post was written so fast. Check out FSU's finals time on the online calendar

http://registrar.fsu.edu/dir_class/spring/acad_cal.htm

Note the zipcode in my profile.... Tallahassee... same city as FSU.

I hope you weren't planning on using that Ph.D. + of yours to in any detective style context...

DumbAss
26-04-2005, 11:26 AM
'I am a doctoral student and it is finals season'

This sounds fishy.Why advertise this? Some of us are educated to higher levels than PhDs.
PHD meaning?
Permenant Head Damage!
Too much bonking till brains flow out of ears! :D

bigmoose
26-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Hmm ... These photos have also been posted on that other forum. Got any photos of her with different scenery or a different girl altogether? The jury is out.

thaimarauder
26-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Posted on WSG by... MARAUDER... here are plenty more pics of JoJo, edited to remove my face.

thaimarauder
26-04-2005, 11:58 AM
If you guys really don't think it's me, no big deal, but feel free to ask me any questions about the places I have visited... like about putting golf foil on big buddah in Koh Samui, the big curve between Phuket Town and Patong, any of the hotels I stayed at "Royal Asian Lodge, Beach View in Pattaya, Aloha Villa in Phuket or Cabana's in Koh Phi Phi...."

Want to see videos from a concert at EXCITE club in Pattaya (Spelling is probabally wrong there) Just let me know... (my videos are 4 meg so I'll need to email them or something).

thaimarauder
26-04-2005, 12:03 PM
1) JoJo outside the bungalow at Cabana's in Koh Phi Phi Don

2) Ko Phi Phi Don

3) The fountian at Cabana's

4) Cabana's Pool

5) Concert at EXCITE (Name is spelled funny but I don't remeber how, I think there is an z in there somewhere) in Pattaya

thaimarauder
26-04-2005, 12:09 PM
I know you are not interested in non-chick photos, but some people don't think I went to Thailand, so here ya go.

1) View from the rock that looks like a vulva in Koh Samui (Lamai)

2) Mumified Monk - Koh Samui

3) View of Chewang in Koh Samui as my Bangkok Airways flight lands

4) View from waterfall in Koh Chang

5) View of my back after swimming in waterfall in Koh Chang

thaimarauder
26-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Dumbass: Interesting acronym. I had not heard that one before... the one I had heard goes something like this... corney as it may be..

you take 4 years to get a BS... we all know what that stands for

After 2 more you get an MS, which stands for More S... (i actually took 1)

Then, after 4 more, you get a Ph.D. (Piled High and Deep)

Anyway, Bedtime after uploading the ARM pics, any more questions let me know.

Further, I have been tring to upload the origionals of the photos, but they are 600-800K (taken with a Nikon Coolpix 2500) but I can email an origional of one for anyone who wants.

freebiez
26-04-2005, 01:32 PM
comon guys, let's give the the benefit of doubt, his pics seems real enough..

DumbAss
26-04-2005, 01:38 PM
Dumbass: Interesting acronym. I had not heard that one before... the one I had heard goes something like this... corney as it may be..

I sort of came out with it when I started out working in an IT firm 15 years ago with a AGM having a PhD formerly from SISIR.
Barking everywhere and giving senseless instructions. Out of frustration, I was just telling my Division manager during a division meeting that the guy upstairs after working for SISIR, test safety head gears on his head, must have sustained a Permenant Head Damage. Thats what his PhD stands for.
The whole division when bonkers!
Anyway the nickname sort of suck to him!
Thank god I was out of that place in within a year.

DumbAss
26-04-2005, 01:44 PM
comon guys, let's give the the benefit of doubt, his pics seems real enough..
I have no doubt! I believe him! I vote for him with my 2 hands and 3 legs! :p

sammyboyfor
26-04-2005, 01:49 PM
I have no doubt! I believe him! I vote for him with my 2 hands and 3 legs! :p

During the verification process, thaimarauder actually sent me the videoclips too so I am pretty sure the pix are genuine.

Everyone here is genuine until proven otherwise.
:D

adamking
27-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Great pics...! maybe you should get yourself a better digital camera instead of using a video

aLeGrIa
27-04-2005, 08:33 PM
Are we on the hunt again??

If we are.. let me know so I can join in too... :)

KingEros
27-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Everyone here is genuine until proven otherwise.
Funny that no one decides he's worth some repu-points here though ... for the rest of you, I've started the ball rolling, so why dun you too?? Being racist is not an excuse here too. :D