PDA

View Full Version : Will You Eat Pussy???

MitMit
01-05-2002, 08:26 PM
I can imagine if you do it to your GFs or wives. But to a pros is something I wish I can do! All cheongsters, please advise me how to go for that wet succulent abolone of a pros. Somehow, the thought of sucking a hole that has so many cock visited held me off.

siamcutey
02-05-2002, 12:27 AM
Want to lick pros but say got many dicks enter in out?
Contradicting:confused:
you think their cunt wet like abalone meh?
Did they pay you to service them?

Rainman
02-05-2002, 11:08 AM
Come to think about it.... Cock go in and out of the Cunt???

Just imagine that it is a cucamber with a Rubber going in and out. U feel better....

Santa
02-05-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
Come to think about it.... Cock go in and out of the Cunt???

Just imagine that it is a cucamber with a Rubber going in and out. U feel better....

Ever heard about ' DENTAL DAM ' or ' TOUNGUE CONDOM' ????

Check tt out at d pharmacies.... & u will find tt. u can be " pussy licking good " !!!:D

siamcutey
02-05-2002, 11:15 AM
wah first time hear of tongue condom :)

Santa
02-05-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey

dun blamme u cos lots of old bird oso dun noe . just check it out on any web page abt. condoms & should be able to find it !

Rainman
02-05-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Santa

dun blamme u cos lots of old bird oso dun noe . just check it out on any web page abt. condoms & should be able to find it !

Have u tried it ??? FR pleassssssssssse.

Thanks

Santa
02-05-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Rainman

Have u tried it ??? FR pleassssssssssse.

Thanks

NEVER !!! cos me do it RAW !!!!:D

Rainman
02-05-2002, 11:34 AM

NEVER !!! cos me do it RAW !!!!:D

Ha ha ha .... Very interesting.....

N by the way... F u lah... don;t run all over the place lah... This is not Delphi where I can see u well. Must click here and there. U know??

siamcutey
02-05-2002, 11:48 AM

But we should now understand what is our real reason behind offering cunninglingus. I think a tongue condom defeats the purpose. Imagine the girl see you wear tongue condom. different from wearing condom on dick

Santa
02-05-2002, 12:01 PM

But we should now understand what is our real reason behind offering cunninglingus. I think a tongue condom defeats the purpose. Imagine the girl see you wear tongue condom. different from wearing condom on dick

wat i mean is use it on commercial sex lah !!
on your gf or wife ... see condom on your dick oso they ' too lan ' !:(

Santa
02-05-2002, 12:04 PM
BRO XYZ 7766 !! WHERE ARE YOU ???? YOUR EXPERTISE NEEDED HERE !!! :p

xyz7766
02-05-2002, 06:04 PM
sorry was busy, and my parents tought me that it is rude to speak whilst you are eating!

eating pussy? anytime man!!! the younger the better, the less hair the less dental floss in the way. best is 69 with a lot of juice coming out to feed both participants...

Santa
02-05-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by xyz7766
sorry was busy, and my parents tought me that it is rude to speak whilst you are eating!

eating pussy? anytime man!!! the younger the better, the less hair the less dental floss in the way. best is 69 with a lot of juice coming out to feed both participants...

:D

xyz7766
02-05-2002, 06:27 PM
the younger the better? think of it as a prawn cocktail: you want fresh prawns (teens are great), not expired stuff. darling, lick up the cream sauce! wait, you have some on your nose.

MitMit
03-05-2002, 11:01 PM
Yes xyz, I can understand what you said. But a pro pussy...... :p..

JaguarLuv
03-05-2002, 11:25 PM
If the thought of how many guys a pro had fucked puts me off, I will not even visit one.

evo3
04-05-2002, 06:05 AM
just eat whatever that comes by, dun b chossy, during war time hv nothing to eat.

CumExplorer
05-05-2002, 01:36 AM

Heard the name b4, but never seen in any web site

CumExplorer
05-05-2002, 01:41 AM

So with the Pros also like that?

ParaParaSakura
07-05-2002, 12:49 PM
I admit its not ur everyday cheongter who will eat a pros pussy.....some put it as good as in directly sucking all the other dicks that hv gone in the pussy b4......but put it in another way.......how abt kissing & frenching the pros.....do u think abt how many BJs she hv done? Isit not the same as indirectly sucking cocks?

fromhell
07-05-2002, 06:49 PM
er....no use toking over this topic....like they alway say...one man meat is another poison.....so wat u like...u just do and enjoy...watu dont like just dont do it.....different got excited over different thing and different way....there is no right or wrong...

bro....let just enjoy our self..

cheer

evo3
07-05-2002, 07:38 PM
eating pussy is no big deal, it all depends whether u like the particular pussy. if u like it for sure u will just simply eat it without giving a 2nd though. If u dun like it u dun even want to see it. Some r really pussy eater, irregardless or what kind of pussy they will just eat them like ablone.

fromhell
07-05-2002, 08:16 PM
totally agree with u bro evo3....some just hated the smell while some enjoy it so uch...just like durian...hahahhahahha

so why care so much....just do wat u enjoyed....

cheer

siamcutey
07-05-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by evo3
eating pussy is no big deal, it all depends whether u like the particular pussy. if u like it for sure u will just simply eat it without giving a 2nd though. If u dun like it u dun even want to see it. Some r really pussy eater, irregardless or what kind of pussy they will just eat them like ablone.

Chey eat pussy only got so much hooha. Some guys got preferences eat penis, not pussy. This is even worse.

JaguarLuv
07-05-2002, 10:21 PM

Chey eat pussy only got so much hooha. Some guys got preferences eat penis, not pussy. This is even worse.

Argh! This reminds me of a Jap AV where a guy was being fucked by another. Can still remember the guy being fucked missionary and he was moaning with esctasy with his erected dick swaying up and down. ARGH! YuCKS! PUI PUI!

Peridot62
08-05-2002, 08:58 AM
Hello Bro,

Talking about eating pussy.

I love it so much with my ex-gf. She just love me to eat her pussy and my best position is she on top of me while i lie down with her pussy on top of my mouth.

I'll eat her pussy and she will move. I lick all the cum juice and i think that the best position. It made her very high.

Maybe you bro will like to try, and all u gal on the forum can try with your bf lar.

Any comment ?

xyz7766
08-05-2002, 10:58 AM
always ready for a snack! can you please introduce your ex-gf to me?

Peridot62
08-05-2002, 11:53 AM
always ready for a snack! can you please introduce your ex-gf to me?

Hello,

How can, still meet up one a while for some pussy eating session. This pussy cannot share one.

Do you have any ex-gf who like her pussy to be eaten, than exchange or group session.

hahah:D

xyz7766
08-05-2002, 03:31 PM
sorry, did not grow up here: ex-gf are abroad. eat yummy pussy? try the younger ones at sakura...

MitMit
09-05-2002, 12:46 AM
sorry, did not grow up here: ex-gf are abroad. eat yummy pussy? try the younger ones at sakura...

Yeah! Heard you are a well known "Painter". Looking for a "model" to paint?? Sure Sakura has lot of them.....

Mit17

xyz7766
09-05-2002, 10:41 AM
mitmit, try A20, C9!

xyz, Picasso of the Far East.

kismaias
09-05-2002, 03:41 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong,u r paying a pro to service u yes? Why do u wan to muff dive her,is it out of curiosity or out of compassionate reason(she's working so hard and u r lying there 2 enjoy)? As the old chinese saying Bin chong kou ru(desiease enters from the mouth),I think u better think twice!

Peridot62
09-05-2002, 03:53 PM
mitmit, try A20, C9!

xyz, Picasso of the Far East.

muiiiiii ...must be some pro from gl. this that of pussy better don eat. later u die of aid also nobody know. so many didi explore b4. it like sucking all other didi as well

Prefer to eat some cleanr pussy, like school gal, sure clean pussy. Going to eat one next week, a school gal, coming in school uniform somemore. damm shiok man!

xyz7766
09-05-2002, 03:58 PM
hi peridot! can i join you? i can eat AFTER you if you prefer.

Peridot62
09-05-2002, 04:02 PM
hi peridot! can i join you? i can eat AFTER you if you prefer.

u wanna eat what. hv to wait till me shit then u can eat what. will call u OK. After eating, will go into my stomach.

xyz7766
09-05-2002, 04:04 PM
lets remain polite, yes or no will do. can i join u for the fuck and pussy makan?

Peridot62
09-05-2002, 04:12 PM
hello xyz7766,

I'm paying $200 for this school gal. so how? wanna pay or not. PM me n i can give u the number to call. ok. I'm like other wanna exchange like this. This type of goodie, i'll share with all bro.

xyz7766
09-05-2002, 04:16 PM
hi peridot! you have mail...

xyz7766
10-05-2002, 05:42 PM
hi peridot! you have mail since yesterday...

VTEC
11-05-2002, 01:23 AM
***Nah, I dun do it 2 pros. The thought of it already make me wanna puke! Dun wanna get mouth VD! Keke juz kidding. I've only done to 2 women in my life, i.e. my 1st gf which I lost my virginity to &, my wife. But then again, I still prefer 2 B the receiver in this dept.

Originally posted by MitMit
I can imagine if you do it to your GFs or wives. But to a pros is something I wish I can do! All cheongsters, please advise me how to go for that wet succulent abolone of a pros. Somehow, the thought of sucking a hole that has so many cock visited held me off.

Coolwheelz
11-05-2002, 01:11 PM
the younger the better? think of it as a prawn cocktail: you want fresh prawns (teens are great), not expired stuff. darling, lick up the cream sauce! wait, you have some on your nose.

Yo bro! Never met you but heard of you from other bros liao!
Must also say that you sense of humour brings this forum to
another level of sex-citement...

Cheers!

ToreSoul
11-05-2002, 05:02 PM

Yeah! Heard you are a well known "Painter". Looking for a "model" to paint?? Sure Sakura has lot of them.....

Mit17

HE tried on the Tuesday trip, intro one ger to him at Sakura, how Bro Xyz, good hor??? VERY Young too!!! Just what he likes!!

ToreSoul
11-05-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Coolwheelz

Yo bro! Never met you but heard of you from other bros liao!
Must also say that you sense of humour brings this forum to
another level of sex-citement...

Cheers!

Bro Xyz don't really cheong KTV one lah, he wants the real action!! Like Sakura!!

Deprived
11-05-2002, 08:24 PM
To all brothers out there,

I saw the product inside the sextoy shop in Bugis Village.

Regards

LookLookSeeSee
12-05-2002, 01:02 AM
Quite common actually, can find in almost all the adult toy shop.

Originally posted by Deprived

Regards

HardCock
12-05-2002, 02:27 AM
Juz wondering. Anyone thought of how the pros will think when they suck ur cocks? Now, ur cocks probably fucked as many pussies as their pussies receiving the fuck. Do they ever reject U? The y still suck as if it's new.

Deprived
12-05-2002, 06:12 AM
most pros that I visited uses a Condom. So far only 3 give me bbbj. They actually mind, it just that they don't show it.

LookLookSeeSee
13-05-2002, 07:56 PM
I guess its part of their job. I am sure everyone mind esp when the possibilities of getting a disease is so high. Its just for a living, what to do?

Just like some profession like mechanics etc, they don't really like the greasy and messy environment, but what to do? :( That's part of life, I guess.

CumExplorer
19-05-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Deprived

Regards

Hi, Deprived

can tell more details about it, which shop, address ? Don't know where Bugis Village ?

LookLookSeeSee
20-05-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by CumExplorer

Hi, Deprived

can tell more details about it, which shop, address ? Don't know where Bugis Village ?

Just any toyshop would have. Saw it on the one near somerset MRT station too.

Deprived
20-05-2002, 05:07 AM
Sorri Brother CumExplorer for the late reply. I am having my ICT.

U know where is Bugis Junction rite? Bugis Village is juz opposite it. The shop is located inside the Pusar Malam.

cuntking
05-06-2002, 02:48 AM
I don't do it but knows of many brothers that enjoy doing it, bro prime, bro cumdinger and bro doomas.

samuel
07-06-2002, 08:21 AM
Sometimes you also need to make your regular happy, so that she enjoys doing it with you.
Better still, make her come once or twice, then enter her. I guarantee a warm feeling inside as you slide in and out of her love canal.
Actually, I am quite amazed that a gal can come 2-3 times within 20 minutes. Just imagine if we can do that.. we would be shacked out by then..

Precautions to take:
1. Make sure you do not have ULCERS!
2. Restrict your tongue to the clitoris. I notice they always clean that part thoroughly and it's more accessible for cleaning anyway.
3. Avoid the actual love canal. You are asking for trouble if you have cunt juices all over your face, especially if you have cuts/pimples on your face.

I only do it to the ones I patronise regularly.

Originally posted by cuntking
I don't do it but knows of many brothers that enjoy doing it, bro prime, bro cumdinger and bro doomas.

Willie
07-06-2002, 01:22 PM
have never done it for paid sex, and would never think of doing it. but for wife & gf, no problem...all the way man.

Dekachin
16-06-2002, 04:58 PM
Why not?? I mean if the girl enjoys it, I don't mind doing it just to add to her excitement.....but then again, I don't do it on just anyone, only those I frequent regularly.....According to studies, if you are able to tolerate coffee or beer, you'll be able to take cunt juice, not sure if the study is scientifically proven though.....hahaha:cool:

evo3
16-06-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by glam82
Why not?? I mean if the girl enjoys it, I don't mind doing it just to add to her excitement.....but then again, I don't do it on just anyone, only those I frequent regularly.....According to studies, if you are able to tolerate coffee or beer, you'll be able to take cunt juice, not sure if the study is scientifically proven though.....hahaha:cool:

bro glam82,

eating cunt is very norm, oso just like what u said, it depends on the gal, if u always find her maybe ok, but oso must b careful, otherwise u will never know what will happen tou later. of course the gal will feel high if u really know how to eat her pussy. hv to b skilful lah, hehehe

sm_r1
02-07-2002, 12:50 AM
will we get disease is we eat the juice? i know that we will get disease if we did not use condom and the pussy fluid ooze into our organ. wat about if we eat the juice with mouth ?

thanks.

direct xchange of fluid.... wat do u think....

ColourWolf
03-07-2002, 01:49 AM
Tink abt it another way... when u eat ur gf's or wife's pussy, unless u are the only sex partner she ever had in her entire life, u are still eating something that others have "been there b4".

JaguarLuv
07-07-2002, 01:42 AM
After eating pussy, the I guess some of the cunt juice got stuck in my throat. Felt like having phlem. Not a very comfortable feeling and it lasted for weeks sometimes. However, that does not stop me from performing cunnilingus, coz i simply love it.