PDA

View Full Version : FR Sharifah @desker rd

PajeroMini
01-05-2002, 01:21 AM
past by desker road on 260402 2330hr
saw alot of ah guas roaming the street
trying to get customers

Me decide to explore desker road
the place is a bit ulu ulu without much general lightings.
recce around ...until came up to this dark alley with several backdoors red pink lights and several brightly burning candles/joss to door gods...

saw a freaking old woman around 50-55+ who offer me herself at $15..i just told she cannot make it...there was a couple of chinese "women" sex cANNOT CONFIRM...bloody big size..and frEAKING fat..but generally they look women alright...

Then there was this 40 plus auntie in another one of the backdoor she was a woman all right wearing black and white long skirt quite sexy but she going back home liao...

at another backdoor i saw this malay woman around 33+ sitting
face out on this small red arm chair...she has long hair....and BIG NEH NEH...i stared at her tits at the door (basically showing half the breasts liao) and i think she is like..machiam fling her hair back away from her breasts to give me a clearer look.... i knew immediately i want to play with her breasts...

after settling the $$ at 30 we proceed into the rm...generally the rm was freaking the size of a store rm...she was wearing a red skirts and a flowery black top.

inside she took her clothes off while i remove herblackbra.. and a red panty that has two tied strings at the side...
i thought she tend on the plump side but her big neh neh &
big big black nipples
compensated for it lo...after playing with her boobs she proceed with a hj together with bj...and she took my didi in her mouth until my didi stretch full power

then proceeded to the fj i didnt want the fj in the first place but
while she is kissing my nipples she incidentally took my bro into her..and start pumping above me. hange to doggie...i didnt like her fj cos she is like in a rush.

one thing is she also allowed breast fuck...*superb*

looks 6/10
hj-6/10
bj-7/10
fj-4/10 sucks!!
Breastfuck 8/10*

Tekman
08-05-2002, 03:14 AM
Thanks Bro, exactly where can i find this lady u mentioned? :D

darksword
01-06-2002, 11:00 AM
Hi guys,

Iwas walking to Petain on 31/5/2002 and was passing Desker. Decided to take a look. The time was 1830 hrs. The whole area seems deserted, except for a few guys giving a look-see. So I went up the back-alley to have a look-see too. A lot of Ah sohs, Some Indonesian chicks, who look fat, Indians from India, Malaysian Malays who look better. Wlaked past House 65 and saw this Real cute Indian chick. She was short for my height, about 1.65m but had fucking solid boobs and firm rounded ass to go with. Though she was dark looking, she had that natural CFM look. So i thought to myself "MUST HAVE HER". Asked price and she replied $30. Her voice was also very husky. Went in to the room, which was in bad condition but compensated for it by her FJ. She did not rush which I took almost 45 mins. Started of with some major raba-raba, with frenching, biting, and nipple sucking. Her breasts seem to be silicone at 1st but upon touch I realised it was all natural. I laid back and she climbed on top. Unfortunately no BJ b'cos she put on condom at the start. Then she rocked the hell off me. I didn't cumm too fast b'cos naturally I take atleast 45 mins to cum anyway( which I warned her ahead) then I flipped over missionary style and fucked till i came. All the while was frenching her. Anyway, she gave me her name as Divya and she is malaysian. She gave me her number as well.

Boobs : 8/10 (36B cups - big for small frame)
Butt : 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (b'cos she didn't rush me)
BJ : 0 (she didn't give one)
Face : 9/10
Bonus : 5 points for her CFM look and for giving her number
Overall : 8/10

Anyone know this chick let me know!

s|@o^g|n@
17-06-2002, 01:34 AM
wat's fj?

dickyboy
17-06-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by s|@o^g|n@
wat's fj?

hullo newbie,

fj means - fake-jelly, so when u go for FJ next time, buy the Original ""Johnson&JOhnson KY Jelly", tried and tested. Can buy from 7-11 shop, dun annoy the seniors by askin such questions, later they f**** u, then u noe. fj-fucking job.
:o

davemeister
18-06-2002, 10:01 PM
Darksword knows what he's talking about. I was just walking down Desker being a tourist -- my guide book talked about the "infamous brothels" -- figured I'd see a bunch of desperate ugly girls -- but then I saw Tivia/Divya/whatever. Holy #%! what a gorgeous young woman! looks very exotic to me (white boy). She told me $60 and I didn't complain so if Darksword got in for $30 more power to him! She was friendly enough, didn't offer BJ but let me kiss her and do her mish, doggie then I came while she was on top. Afterward she recommended a nice restaurant in the area where I had an excellent meal. I invited her but she had to work :) All in all a nice if unintentional experience for this hungry tourist!

(you can get FAR more talented service from a Thai working girl -- oral skills not to be believed -- but you will pay $150-200... can't beat the price on Desker and hard to beat Tivia for beauty)

davemeister
26-06-2002, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by chinalgal

u amg mo?

Sorry, like I said, I'm a white boy -- no speak Singlish. What is "ang mo"?

darksword
27-06-2002, 11:44 AM
Hey Davemeister,

Good to see that someone took my tag on this babe. hard to believe that she is not on the Geylang Chicks list. I wouldn't mind paying $100 or more for her. Anyway Dave, "Ang Mo" in local Language is "Red Hair" or meaning, like you said, white boy. Got a recommendation for you, if u like indian or black girls, then try Blue K at Geylang Lorong 16.

Vicelinus
27-06-2002, 12:33 PM
Hi Darksword,

Blue K? Hmm....How do I find her in Lorong 16 and how much does she charge?

Regards
Ant

davemeister
28-06-2002, 01:11 AM
Darksword,
Actually I a) read your post about Divya before coming to Singapore b) promptly forgot in the haze of travel connections c) was just randomly touring Desker's "infamous brothels" with no particular intent but d) SAW Divya and she was utterly gorgeous -- stood out from the generally "stank-ho" appearance of most of the Desker girls. So I went in! She is a hottie and enthusiastic enough although could use to learn some oral skills. BTW can you get me her phone number (maybe in a private note)? (probably won't use as I'm back in states but I can fantasize, can't I?). She is a nice girl and recommended me a fine meal (Muthu Curry) after our session. Thanks for the recc and I hope I can get back to Singapore & Malaysia soon!

btw I don't know if you had this experience as you said you took 45 mins with her, but in my session, after about 1/2 hr someone outside started telling her to hurry up. I also had to ask for soap afterwards, which doesn't say a lot about the hygeine, either of her or of the place, but what do you expect for so cheap? (still can't believe you got in for $30! must have been her 1st week or something). She told me she gets about 30 customers a day -- could be an exaggeration but hell, when I walked down the alley after seeing her, by the time I came back 5 minutes later she had another client and I had to wait. I told her I hope she gets rich. Can't help but wonder about her history -- she spoke very fine English and seemed somewhat educated to me.

And yes I'm Caucasian but I have BROWN hair.
Davemeister

Originally posted by darksword
Hey Davemeister,

Good to see that someone took my tag on this babe. hard to believe that she is not on the Geylang Chicks list. I wouldn't mind paying $100 or more for her. Anyway Dave, "Ang Mo" in local Language is "Red Hair" or meaning, like you said, white boy. Got a recommendation for you, if u like indian or black girls, then try Blue K at Geylang Lorong 16.

darksword
28-06-2002, 10:12 AM
Well! well! Lucky me. Looks like you went at the wrong time and found the right gal. Well, here's a few tips. 1) Go early. Early as 1800 hrs but she starts at 1600 hrs, if you are super early. you can be her 1st one. 2) When night falls, there is a huge crowd there, especially weekends. So, don't go there on weekends. 3) Always bring a soap in hand.

Hey Bro Vicelinus, I pm-ed you and forgot to add the price for Blue K. She is $150. I paid that price

CumExplorer
28-06-2002, 11:49 PM
[the price for Blue K. She is $150. I paid that price [/B]

Hi, bro
u mean Blue K a India gal in GL 150 cat? can tell more about her.

Thanks and Regards!

darksword
01-07-2002, 01:19 PM
Don't ask 4 FR on Blue K as I cannot remember. I remember her b'cos she is solid. She also speaks Mandarin. Very long way back, lah. You can read on her at the Geylang thread.

Haddock
26-07-2002, 05:56 PM
any new news on this Divya girl? i'm pretty interested, might drop by.

dom01
01-08-2002, 11:08 PM
Hiya Brudders,

Any idea what happened to the VCD vendors at desker rd?
I went down there a few days ago ard 1800++ hrs...
Not much VCD varieties... I was looking for those Jap AV VCDs...
What happened?
Any one care to explain?

Thanks.

CumExplorer
20-08-2002, 02:28 PM
Hi guys,

Iwas walking to Petain on 31/5/2002 and was passing Desker.

Anyone know this chick let me know!

Anyone know whether Desker got shower b4 or after the business? want to try her.

postmodernism
24-08-2002, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by davemeister
Darksword knows what he's talking about. I was just walking down Desker being a tourist -- my guide book talked about the "infamous brothels" -- figured I'd see a bunch of desperate ugly girls -- but then I saw Tivia/Divya/whatever. Holy #%! what a gorgeous young woman! looks very exotic to me (white boy). She told me $60 and I didn't complain so if Darksword got in for $30 more power to him! She was friendly enough, didn't offer BJ but let me kiss her and do her mish, doggie then I came while she was on top. Afterward she recommended a nice restaurant in the area where I had an excellent meal. I invited her but she had to work :) All in all a nice if unintentional experience for this hungry tourist!

(you can get FAR more talented service from a Thai working girl -- oral skills not to be believed -- but you will pay $150-200... can't beat the price on Desker and hard to beat Tivia for beauty)

Mmm.... maybe i wanna go check her out ...
but i dunno how to get there leh ...
i always go and find can't find anyone or anything...
just can't find the lane...
anyone can help ?

pterchew
24-08-2002, 11:30 PM
is desker rd also name 'kin jo kar' aka 'banana leg'? :rolleyes:

justl00king
26-08-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by pterchew
is desker rd also name 'kin jo kar' aka 'banana leg'? :rolleyes: no, banana leg is petain...

CumExplorer
15-09-2002, 11:45 AM

Any one know Tivia still around?
Last time in Desker road, asking a girl saying $30 for 15 minutes, don't know whether correct, anyone can tell me about the rate and time there?

Thanks
CE.

Haddock
08-01-2003, 01:24 AM
just tried her tonight, not only was she gorgeous, she was really friendly. let me try 3 positions and gave me a good bj before we started FJ. all for 30 bucks, a very very good experience. got a question though, are the girls in desker tested for diseases and stuff?

crazyops
08-01-2003, 03:43 PM
Hi Haddock,

Care to share the exact location in Desker of this Divya?

Thanks.

Haddock
09-01-2003, 10:12 PM
it was either h45 or h65, you'll know when you see her

Chato
20-01-2003, 04:01 PM
Hi Pajero Mini
I read your message with interest a long time ago, but I haven't had time to suscribe to the forum.
The lady Sharifah you are refering to is I think Zarina, who works in House 98 desker.
She fits with your description : Malay mixed with Indian, huge tits (which she displays with her cleavage),she sits on a chair right across the door entrance, so she is the first lady you see when you walk passs House98. As you said, she's chubby, and somewhat dark complexion. I have tried her several times, because I wanted to try a Malay. In Desker, I have tried several Malays, she is not the prettiest or youngest (she is her mid 30s), but I tried her several times because she has given me the best service out of all the Malay ladies. Others don't give you Bj or let you touch your tits for example or are too rush or cannot speak English so ther's a language problem..
As you mention she does give Tit fuck if you request, lick your chest and give BJ apart from FJ.
Wouild like to confirm Pajero Mini or some other bro if we are talking about the same lady. Is Saharifah = Zarina I described ???
Thank you.

bradpitt968
25-01-2003, 02:32 PM

So is this... Divya a he-she or what??

Chato
27-01-2003, 09:21 AM
Bro
Of what I have seen, House 65 is a house with TS.
At least that is what I think. Furthermore, a Desker pro(Zarina) told me that. So I think her info is quite accurate.

lawry
27-01-2003, 09:39 PM
aiyo... all gals in H45 is lady boy lah..

but!! They are pretty!! wo la la.. kekekkekekek

cheers

lawry

worth taking a look.

crimsonred
05-02-2003, 02:17 AM
:confused:

so in house 98 its Zarina or Sharifah?

i tried the boobalicious pro of hse 98 but dont noe her name...

so if hse 98 is Zarina ...who is Sharifah then ?

mind introing other hses with those (0)(0) of hse 98 ? cant seem
to find other as great as of hse 98....

Chato
05-02-2003, 04:08 PM
Bro Crimsonred !
I think there's a confusion about names, but the lady we are talking about is the same person.
I think the bro who wrote about "Sharifah" got the name wrong.
I sent him messages and he never answered me.
The pro I described in my field report is called Zarina and that I can assure you. I patronized her around 20 times last year, if not more. For two or three weeks I even would patronize her twice a week and then I slowed down to once a week, and after that, to once a month or less (because of lack of time and money ).
To clarify things, let's set the facts straight:

Zarina has huge boobs, maybe 38DD or 40 DD. They are among the biggest boobs in Desker. She is brown skinned Malay-Indian mixed, though her mother toungue is Malay and she's Muslim. Her English is very good, specially compared to other Malay or Chinese pros who hardly speak English.
She sits at the entrance of House98; that is, she is the lady sitting facing the door and is the first pros you see when you approach House98. While sitting down she displays her cleavage showing her huge pair of boobs.
When she undresses, she uses a red or black g-string panty with strings at the side and sometimes she uses a black corset to hold her tummy because she's chubby.
Physically she's chubby, short, has big boobs, big brown nipples and a big ass. Her body resembles a voluptuos Malay, because even though she's chubby, she's curvy and her tits and ass are really appealing if you like voluptuous women.

Bro Crimsonred I'd like your feedback to see if we are talking about the same person.

Chato
05-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Bro Crimsonred, please read my previous report on the Zarina House98 thread. Maybe that'll give you more details on this lady.

crimsonred
05-02-2003, 05:53 PM
:D
yup yup...thats the one ...thanks bro chato...

alas some one put a light on this confussion...

tried her a few times..anyway...u noe of any others like her?

in other houses perhaps...cant seem to find any like her...

maybe u could help me with this

Chato
05-02-2003, 07:20 PM
Bro Crimsonred
Yes definetely Zarina is hot, and her tits and voluptuous body are so appealling, at least to me. For guys who like skinny or slim girls or fair skinned girls, give it a miss, because she won't suit your needs.
As to other girls with big tits in Petain (mostly Malays and a few Indians), so far I have tried a few voluptuous Malays and their service was either SOP or poor. So I rather stick to Zarina.
I have patronized a big boobed Indian pro in House 76 by the name Anita. She is a average to voluptuous Indian woman in her early 30s. Her tits are big and she lets you play with them and suck her nipples. She can only speak Malay and Tamil.
She does not do BJ not even with cap, even when I was a regular.
I patronized her close to 10 times over a span of several months.
Her FJ is quite SOP too. Her only plus is her tits and that she lets you fondle and suck them and also licks your neck area and nipples to arouse you at first.
I don't patronize her anymore, because overall her FJ is too SOP and no Bj, not even with cap, even though I requested on two different ocassions.

crimsonred
05-02-2003, 09:30 PM
uhh ok ok....

yeah i guess some ppl arent into those gerls...

cuz even though i go cheong GL some dont offer tittyfuck so kind of new to me ah...

only thing of Zarina is that she rushes ah...tats the minus point...

thanks for the recommnedation...though....

Macc
06-02-2003, 11:39 AM
After all the rave review about this Divya of Hse 65, I went to recce her yesterday abt 5:30PM. I bro was aching for some action inanticipation having a good time with her.

However, the moment I saw her, I had my doubts. She is indeed very beautiful. Big eyes, high cheekbones, pristine hair and also the marvelous boobs and voluptuous body. If you like black meat, she's the one. BUT maybe I am wrong. She seems to me a bit on the large size to be a full fledge woman. What make me to have second thoughts was one of the brudder here mentioned that she has a husky voice. Furthermore she got a scarf covering her neck yesterday whenI saw here. Straight away my bro shrink and belakang pusing.

Any brudders here can vouch this Divya is indeed a 100% she??

Chato
06-02-2003, 03:33 PM
Bro Macc !
What a coincidence !
I was there yesterday at around 8 pm.
I went to House 98 and saw the chair where Zarina sits
to be empty, maybe she was with a customer. Also
I saw a lot of labourers standing outside House98, maybe they were waiting in queue for Zarina to come out.
I decided to give it a miss, cause the queue seemed to be too long and I was somewhat in a hurry. Because of all the hype about Dyvia in this forum , I decided to go to see House 65 and saw 2 Indians and a Chinese inside. One of the Indians was too tall (she could not be Dyvia according to past FR and at the same time she looked very suspicious), also the Chinese was way to tall and her body and face was not a femenine one. definetely "ah qua".
I walked up to whom I suspected was Dyvia.
Indeed as some bros have said she has nice boobs and a pretty face, and her size is short , roughly 1.65 m.
As some bros said and I have noticed there's "ah quas" in that house. But yet so far, no bro in his FR has said Dyvia belongs to that category.
I asked if she was Dyvia, she was shocked I knew her name. I asked for the price. She tried to con me and said $60 thinking I was a newbie. I said no way because I pay $40 and $30 in other houses. Then she lowered to $ 50. I kept on bargaining and got $ 40, which I thought was a good price, because she's definetely more price worthy than $30, but $50 is too much for desker.
I didn't get as good service as others bro describe, maybe it is because I bargained.
My field report is as follows :
Once inside the room she asked me how come I knew her name.
I had to confess I got it from the internet, but did not mention this forum. But she somewhat said that she gets Chinese customers who have written about her (I suposse in Sammyboy).
I told her I was not a newbie and I patronized the lady with big melons in House98, and she said Zarina.
She told me to unzip her dress which I did.
Later we kissed on the lips with very mild french kissing (not the passionate kind).
She let me suck on her tits and lick them. Her tits are gorgeous.
They are natural (34-36 in size I believe), they are perky in shape.
As a bro said before they don't seem fake, I believe they are natural. Her ass is beautifully shaped. Her overall contour is nice.
She lied on the bed and let me suck her tits. She then put a condom and gave me a BJ, which was great because other bros haven't had that service before. Then she rushed me saying time is running up and that it is only 15 minutes and we had already had 10 minutes, I told her it should be half and hour.
She then mounted me , me facing up. After a a few thrusts I came.
Her pussy was a liitle tight I must say.
While she mounted me I checked her tits and they seem natural.
I believe she's a woman, however i cannot confirm 100%
I would like some feedback form Bros who have tried her.

CumExplorer
06-02-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Chato
Bro Macc !
What a coincidence !
I was there yesterday at around 8 pm.
I went to House 98 and saw the chair where Zarina sits
to be empty, maybe she was with a customer. Also
I saw a lot of labourers standing outside House98, maybe they were waiting in queue for Zarina to come out.
I decided to give it a miss, cause the queue seemed to be too long and I was somewhat in a hurry. Because of all the hype about Dyvia in this forum , I decided to go to see House 65 and saw 2 Indians and a Chinese inside. One of the Indians was too tall (she could not be Dyvia according to past FR and at the same time she looked very suspicious), also the Chinese was way to tall and her body and face was not a femenine one. definetely "ah qua".
I walked up to whom I suspected was Dyvia.
Indeed as some bros have said she has nice boobs and a pretty face, and her size is short , roughly 1.65 m.
As some bros said and I have noticed there's "ah quas" in that house. But yet so far, no bro in his FR has said Dyvia belongs to that category.
I asked if she was Dyvia, she was shocked I knew her name. I asked for the price. She tried to con me and said $60 thinking I was a newbie. I said no way because I pay $40 and $30 in other houses. Then she lowered to $ 50. I kept on bargaining and got $ 40, which I thought was a good price, because she's definetely more price worthy than $30, but $50 is too much for desker.
I didn't get as good service as others bro describe, maybe it is because I bargained.
My field report is as follows :
Once inside the room she asked me how come I knew her name.
I had to confess I got it from the internet, but did not mention this forum. But she somewhat said that she gets Chinese customers who have written about her (I suposse in Sammyboy).
I told her I was not a newbie and I patronized the lady with big melons in House98, and she said Zarina.
She told me to unzip her dress which I did.
Later we kissed on the lips with very mild french kissing (not the passionate kind).
She let me suck on her tits and lick them. Her tits are gorgeous.
They are natural (34-36 in size I believe), they are perky in shape.
As a bro said before they don't seem fake, I believe they are natural. Her ass is beautifully shaped. Her overall contour is nice.
She lied on the bed and let me suck her tits. She then put a condom and gave me a BJ, which was great because other bros haven't had that service before. Then she rushed me saying time is running up and that it is only 15 minutes and we had already had 10 minutes, I told her it should be half and hour.
She then mounted me , me facing up. After a a few thrusts I came.
Her pussy was a liitle tight I must say.
While she mounted me I checked her tits and they seem natural.
I believe she's a woman, however i cannot confirm 100%
I would like some feedback form Bros who have tried her.

Hi, bro

I talked to her some time ago, she told me $40 and 15 minutes and I didn't tryed her, bro u seems old bird in Desker rd, so check with u is it usually 30 minutes for the prices? and whether there is any shower inside the room ?
Thanks! :rolleyes:

Chato
06-02-2003, 10:06 PM
Bro Cumlover
I don't know if there's a strict time limit in Desker, but I
have noticed that some girls will start to pressure you after 10 minutes. Lets say if they are doing a BJ, they will cut it short and then proceed to FJ.
Being a regular does help in your timing.
For example once I got with Zarina a two shot session (like 40 minutes) for a bargain price because I am her regular.
However I have not been able to get it again after that, because she has many customers. So what I got that time was like a "one time treat" or "bonus" because I was her regular. However, Zarina does not rush me when she services me. We even talk cock a little.
With regards to showers, there's no showers in Desker, just a sink to wash.

crimsonred
07-02-2003, 09:57 PM
well i was to patronize zarina of hse 98 when i went there on thursday ard 9 plus...but she wasnt there ... maybe servicing other customers...so i waited...smoked...sat...smoked and still no sign...then decided to go for another one in the same hse...
another malay grl i think...from the looks of it shes younger la...
so i asked her and for the first time in my cheonging history i got turned down...i dont noe bout desker but i have never gotten turned down at GL ... she just shook her head ....i was like pissed
not only zarina wasnt there, i got turned away...got such thing ah..>? so i went off to other ard...

went to some hse...70 plus...i forgot abt dyvia by then...cuz i was too pissed...i seriusly forgot the hse number but shes quite tall uh...got her for 20 and and shit during the 10 min limit i could cum...damn....

so after an unfruitful day ...i decided to call it a day...walked past 98 to go back to d bus stop...and then zarina just sat down...on her chair...to end the day might as well end it on a high...and sure it was...

this time she wasnt rushing as she used to be...seemed more relaxed..

as usual she gave me bbbj and talked dirty to me...hmmm

fondled on her melons while she gave me tat...

she then took it on top....after few pumps we traded places....

then...the best part ...for me tt is...the tittyfucking...

came ard 5 mins later...

she then talked cock for a while...she even asked me y ppl like tittyfucking so much ? i was like laughing when she asked me tt....
we said our goodbyes and went off....

but still the d one in dat same hse was giving me the fuckcare face...walau damn pissed sia...

anyone tried her b4 ? i thnk maybe i always go for zarina she dont want to service me... u think ?

Chato
10-02-2003, 06:32 PM
Bro Blasphemy wrote :

Zarina or Sharifah?
brothers!

this chick you are talking abt tolm me her name is Sarimah. I think she doesn't even use her real name which would really make sense rite? Anyway ditto on all ur views abt this chick. She told me she has a boyfriend/sugardaddy who is old and gets leg cramps after every Fxxking.. She likes it hardcore like when you slap her ass when u go doggy.. and she let me cum all over her face and let me fondle her while she was doing back her make-up. Only grouse is dat she wears hair spray which spoils my hair grabbing doggy...

Idoru
10-02-2003, 09:54 PM
Bro Blasphemy wrote :

Zarina or Sharifah?
brothers!

this chick you are talking abt tolm me her name is Sarimah. I think she doesn't even use her real name which would really make sense rite? Anyway ditto on all ur views abt this chick. She told me she has a boyfriend/sugardaddy who is old and gets leg cramps after every Fxxking.. She likes it hardcore like when you slap her ass when u go doggy.. and she let me cum all over her face and let me fondle her while she was doing back her make-up. Only grouse is dat she wears hair spray which spoils my hair grabbing doggy...

Told me another story lah, how to believe her. Said that she is married to a chinese guy and had a child by him and he is now in prison for firearm offences. Stories by WLs must be taken with a pinch of salt.

Chato
11-02-2003, 10:18 AM
Bros !
I have patronized this lady Zarina for months, and after reading reports by other bros I would like to say some things about her, because I think she's a conwoman or a trickster. I usually don't like to talk about pros private life's (to each their own), but it is better to set the record straight sometimes.
This Zarina, Sarimah, Sharifah, or whatever her name is, told me a different story from Bro Blasmephy and Idoru's.
She told me her long time boyfriend is a Indian Singaporean, who is in the Singapore Airforce (Majulah Singapura !), which means he's an athletic built and fit (young man I suppose). So that doesn't match what she told Blasphemy, when she said her boyfriend was an "ah-pek" (uncle) who would get tired after sex .
She also told me she has a sugar daddy, who wants to marry her, he is a rich businessman from Brunei, who will pay her $ 300 overnight in a hotel. (That could be the uncle she's referring tto maybe ?)
She also told me she has a daughter and is divorced, from a guy who's in jail, for drug trafficking in Malaysia, and was given a 10 or 20 year jail term.
Some time ago, when she went to Penang for a holiday, she told me she had a terrible car accident and that's why she was away from work. I thought she would be disfigured. When she came back her face had changed. She had no scars. She probably went for a beauty plastic surgery and invented the crap of her accident to justify her long absence.
With regards to health issues, the first time I patronized her she gave me a BJ with cap, but the second time, she gave me a BBJ and asked if I didn't mind. I was a little concerned and asked her if she did BBJ to everybody, and she said no, only to me, because I look clean, but she didn't do that to labourers, just plain FJ, not even BJ with cap. I agreed with her BBJ thinking I was "special customer". Another time I asked her again about her BBJ with other customers, this time she changed her story, and said she did to a few : her regulars, who look clean. After reading stories about bros getting BBJ and cumming on her face I am wondering how safe she is with regards to CIM and BBJ.
After visiting her a few times, she also hinted me (but not in a straightforward manner) to do raw, however I backed down (it's a tough decison to do raw with a pro, the risk is great).
However after that, a few sessions after, when my little head took over my big head in the heat of action, I hinted to do raw, but it was her who backed down. So always our FJ has been with cap.
I do 69 with her also, but now I am worried how clean she is, and how trustworthy she is. She seems to work not only in desker but also do FL, if you can afford it, like the rich Brunei businessman who patronized her for $300 the whole night.
She also told me she was in London for a month last year and all the Ang Mo were crazy over her, wonder if she also had sex over there.
As Bro Idoru said stories of Pros (WLs) must be taken with a pinch of salt.

Idoru
11-02-2003, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chato
[B]Bros !

$300:00 for overnight FJ is okay, though a bit steep considering where she is stationed. She wanted to charge me $120 to $150 an hour and also offered me BBBJ. So do take care Bro. Chato let your big head instead of your small head do the thinking.
Cheers

kkeripik
11-03-2003, 03:20 PM
" Anyway, she gave me her name as Divya and she is malaysian. She gave me her number as well. "

Dear Bros,

Is Divya still available now ? is she a real woman or trans (he-she)?
it is confusing because many ppl said that there are only trans and aunties in desker. Pls share the info.

Thanks-a-ot bros

kkeripik
11-03-2003, 03:46 PM
" Anyway, she gave me her name as Divya and she is malaysian. She gave me her number as well. "

Dear Bros,

Is Divya still available now ? is she a real woman or trans (he-she)?
it is confusing because many ppl said that there are only trans and aunties in desker. Pls share the info.

Thanks-a-ot bros

Chato
14-03-2003, 02:54 PM
Bro Kkeripik
It's very hard to tell.
I think you have to go and check out yourself.
As I mentioned earlier, Divya has a gorgeous body, boobs, ass.
She is very sensual.
She is about 1.6 in height and slim.
Go check her out.
Good luck !

kkeripik
14-03-2003, 05:07 PM
Bro Kkeripik
It's very hard to tell.
I think you have to go and check out yourself.
As I mentioned earlier, Divya has a gorgeous body, boobs, ass.
She is very sensual.
She is about 1.6 in height and slim.
Go check her out.
Good luck !

Bro Chato,

it seems worth a visit, i'll look around.
but somebody said that she have a husky voice, is this an indication that she is trans ?
do you feel that her vaggy is real ? sorry, for i have too many questions...
btw thanks for your info.

Chato
17-03-2003, 09:37 AM
Bro !
I cannot confirm 100%. I had the same doubts as you.
But after getting her service and seeing her gorgeous naked body, I think she's an Indian beauty. But as I say, I cannot confirm 100%.
Maybe she underwent surgery with a top class plastic surgeon, who knows ?
The best of luck.