PDA

View Full Version : Screwing A Lez

fungei
04-04-2005, 12:44 AM
Had the lucky opportunity to meet up with a Lez in Thailand.

She was curious and I was generous.

She had experience only 4 times with a previous bf before hitching up with a mid 30 lady in the banking industry. She wanted to give man a try again and I felt I had to try my best to convert her.

Took my time in the foreplay. After 45 minutes, she was literally begging for it.

True to her words, she was tight as a clam. We had 4 rounds that night.

Next 3 nights we shagged about 4 times a night and by the end of the week,
she liked man,,, or at least she liked me.

I found our here gf is a bi and we discuss on how we can do a 3some together. That would mean she had to own up she was shagging me and she needed time to think about this.

Anyways, I will be seeing her again and I cannot wait.

later field report when that happens

Anyone with a lez experience?

Presto6969
04-04-2005, 01:55 AM
Great pics...but they are god-damn small....

ecco6
04-04-2005, 03:10 AM
Great pics...but they are god-damn small....
Bro.. maybe u can start a thread here having group buy for manifying glasss of microscope... here too many lao ppl cannot see properly :)

freebiez
04-04-2005, 04:13 PM
ya man..its really small..

fungei
05-04-2005, 01:09 AM
sorry... I use a hidden camera on my sony and a software to do a capture

ecco6
05-04-2005, 01:19 AM
sorry... I use a hidden camera on my sony and a software to do a capture
Uncle... kindly invest in a better machine to capture.. all bros here i believe kanna headache liao plus eye degree upz too

Presto6969
05-04-2005, 01:51 AM
Bro.. maybe u can start a thread here having group buy for manifying glasss of microscope... here too many lao ppl cannot see properly :)

Yeah man...a mass-order of magnifying glasses huh... :D

It's not a matter of lao ppl or not, its just that many ppl here will buay gam wan that such small pics are going to waste coz' we can't appreciate the chicks and actions in them.