PDA

View Full Version : Looking for high GFE

andyang1970
03-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Apology in advance if the post offends you in any way. I can sincerely say it's not meant to be.

I'm looking for a woman who can provide a girlfriend like experience, be the fun part of my life. As you can guess, I'm married. So think of it as secret love. In return, it's only fair that I provide financial help.

Ideally...
- you are in early 20s.
- Chinese or fair skin Asian. I'm Chinese. Apology if this sound racist. Sincerely, it is just my sexual preference, which I'm sure we all have.
- speak English. I don't speak Chinese well, which is typical for Chinese who grew up in Indonesia.
- 165 cm or less. I'm 170 cm and prefer my woman to be smaller.
- you have the curve at the right place. Slim and in where it should be. Sexy and inviting where they must be :-) I'm around 65 kg, just an average build.
- naturally beautiful. I'm not a fan of thick make up. After all in the shower or bed time, all the make up will be gone :-)
- smooth in between. You can charge the brazilian wax to me :-) If not, shaving it will be much adored.

Do reach me at [email protected]. Let's start with 2-3 hours. Do let me know the amount you're looking at, inclusive of a 4-star hotel. Yes, I need you to book the hotel under your name, as my wife checks all my transactions.

Certainly, you don't have to book the hotel first. What if you don't like me, for whatever reason? :-) So let's meet up first. I'll meet you anywhere you want, we then just chat in a nearby car park. If within 5-10 minutes we don't have a chemistry, allow me to gift you $50 as a thank you note, and will drive you to wherever you want. I'm hoping, sincerely, there will be chemistry. We'll then drive to the hotel that you've chosen. You will then book the room. Will I give you the money? No, what if you run away, since I don't even have your real name? :-) Will I run away? No, I can't. Why? Because you will have my car key dear :-)

I can only meet during office hours. Beyond 6 pm will be difficult as I need to pick up my wife. I did say it has to be a secret love right :-)

Cheers!
Andy

Fireball16
03-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Hi bro,

Interesting post. Hope you don't mind me adding my 2 cents.

It's good that you are very clear on what you are looking for. Also as a fellow big fan of GFE I understand your reasons for cutting out the chase.

You are not looking to be a sugar daddy because you cannot commit the time due to your situation. Nor are you looking for a mistress.

Your best chance would be an independent FL that you can make such a fixed arrangement with. Most likely a uni student that doesn't have classes in the afternoon on certain weekdays.

You might want to also look into the OKTs that have girls that meet your requirements within your time window. I'm sure some of them would be willing to have a regular with a fixed schedule.

However I think it would be better if you took the effort to do some research on your own instead of just putting yourself out here infront of scammers and the like. Especially with an email address, even thou its a throwaway.

You just have to be open and willing to try out a few. Yes there will be those that don't meet your high standards, but there might be one that can. Explore and experiment.

As for your reasons for doing this...I'm in no position to judge or comment. Situations are different. However just would like to remind that this may not be your only option.

Cheers bro, wishing you the best and that you find what you're looking for.

Thickhardrod
04-02-2013, 05:56 PM
in summary : get an FL.