PDA

View Full Version : merlin inn north tower

joker69
24-03-2005, 02:07 AM
i was given this number (m'sia h/p) from a friend. call the number, a guy pick up phone, told him i looking for girls, he ask me to call again when i reach merlin inn north tower. reach there, call again, he gave me a room number, proceed to the room, a PRC in the room. didn't have much complaaint, so took it. here's the FR:

name: xiang xiang (said she just arrive, from shang hai, will stay for 1 month)
face: 7/10
boob: A cup
character: good, very gentle and chatty
BJ & BBBJ: didn't ask for
fingering: yes
CIM: didn't ask for
damage: RM150 one shot incl room

i think they only have very few girls, so dun go with a lot of friend. girls come here with travel visa, so should be safe. can PM me if you guys want the number.

CBsex
24-03-2005, 08:40 AM
i was given this number (m'sia h/p) from a friend. call the number, a guy pick up phone, told him i looking for girls, he ask me to call again when i reach merlin inn north tower. reach there, call again, he gave me a room number, proceed to the room, a PRC in the room. didn't have much complaaint, so took it. here's the FR:

i think they only have very few girls, so dun go with a lot of friend. girls come here with travel visa, so should be safe. can PM me if you guys want the number.

Please pm me the contact
thank you

RobertCock
24-03-2005, 10:35 AM

Me too ,wants the np, please pm me . TQ !!!!!!!!!!

onenightstand
24-03-2005, 05:26 PM
kl or jb???

X9 180
24-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Please pm me the contact. Thanks

jbguy
24-03-2005, 05:39 PM
kl or jb???
Merlin inn shd be in JB near to Blue Wave....
m i right?

gigantic_tk
24-03-2005, 06:27 PM
This Merlin Inn is also called Cosmo Inn (dun know if this is the old or new name). It has a Cahaya Cafe / Buffet Centre at No. 10 Jalan Bukit Meldrum.
Tel: 07-2266389.

fresh_Man
28-03-2005, 07:56 PM

Hi bro,
can u PM me the number?
i need it oso
thanks

best_guy29
28-03-2005, 10:26 PM
can PM me the no.

fresh_Man
03-04-2005, 01:22 PM

juz went there yesterday night...
called the number given by bro,a guy picked up the phone and said got 1 PRC juz arrived on thursday,so juz went to the room and start the fun

name: Toto (said she just arrive, from HA Er Pin, will stay for 1 month)
face: 5/10
boob: 34B
figure: quite tall, 170cm i think
BJ & BBBJ: used mouth to wear the condom for u
fingering: didnt ask for it

joker69
26-04-2005, 08:31 AM
called the OKT yesterday, he said got sarawak gal on hand. but i have no time to go. anyone tried? good or not? can give FR?

gigantic_tk
26-04-2005, 03:30 PM
called the OKT yesterday, he said got sarawak gal on hand. but i have no time to go. anyone tried? good or not? can give FR?

Merlin Inn North Tower, are you refering to the the Hotel at the rear of Merlin Inn (Cosmo). Used to see the signage between Merlin Inn & BlueWave directing you to this Merlin Inn North Wing. Are they operated in Hotel or a HC there.

prc4wife
26-04-2005, 06:57 PM
bro..agak-agak how manny prc there?

joker69
28-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Merlin Inn North Tower, are you refering to the the Hotel at the rear of Merlin Inn (Cosmo). Used to see the signage between Merlin Inn & BlueWave directing you to this Merlin Inn North Wing. Are they operated in Hotel or a HC there.

yes bros, should be that one.

joker69
28-04-2005, 03:58 PM
bro..agak-agak how manny prc there?

very hard to say, i know they have very limited gals only (about 2 to 3) but turnover very fast, always change gals one. sometime PRC, local, sarawak, etc...

gigantic_tk
28-04-2005, 06:13 PM
very hard to say, i know they have very limited gals only (about 2 to 3) but turnover very fast, always change gals one. sometime PRC, local, sarawak, etc...

Do they accept any walk in customer, like me, always by walk type........

jedycity
05-05-2005, 08:35 AM
Do they accept any walk in customer, like me, always by walk type........

Hai Bro,
Nobody reply you? Then I have to reply you loh...hahahha...no offence....The walk in customer is not acceptance unless you have make a call in advance lah....please call first b4 you go. :)

gigantic_tk
05-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Hai Bro,
Nobody reply you? Then I have to reply you loh...hahahha...no offence....The walk in customer is not acceptance unless you have make a call in advance lah....please call first b4 you go. :)

I thought it operates like GL Cat150 type, dun have any resident gals there, still can walk in and asked for the OKT to call the gals over.............. anyways these look like the "underground or undercover" type of operations there. Is there worth taking the risk? - risk of being raided by AV there.

etch
05-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Is there worth taking the risk? - risk of being raided by AV there.
Bro..i think its not risky as customer.. In Msia there's no such law to detain the person who engage in paid sexual acitivities.. The offender is the girl.. They cant harm u..

gigantic_tk
05-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Bro..i think its not risky as customer.. In Msia there's no such law to detain the person who engage in paid sexual acitivities.. The offender is the girl.. They cant harm u..

If they dun like your "face" they can bring you to their Police Station and made you wait there, for hours before releasing you. Just hold up your passport will do, no need to do any thing..............................hehehe.

etch
06-05-2005, 03:13 PM
If they dun like your "face" they can bring you to their Police Station and made you wait there, for hours before releasing you. Just hold up your passport will do, no need to do any thing..............................hehehe.
Then when come back to spore, u can call New Paper & complain.. :D but jus tell them u go Msia for seafood not "live" seafood.

gigantic_tk
06-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Then when come back to spore, u can call New Paper & complain.. :D but jus tell them u go Msia for seafood not "live" seafood.

A true story - a friend kanna summon and the Police demand on-the-spot payment. Somehow he dun trust the police and told the police he will pay at the police station b'cos he knew this police will pocket all the summon money. Finally, at the Police station, the Police made him wait for more than 5 hours before process his payment despite of no many people there.

jedycity
07-05-2005, 09:06 AM
A true story - a friend kanna summon and the Police demand on-the-spot payment. Somehow he dun trust the police and told the police he will pay at the police station b'cos he knew this police will pocket all the summon money. Finally, at the Police station, the Police made him wait for more than 5 hours before process his payment despite of no many people there.

Aiyah! If the Police demand on the spot payment mean he want to under table lah.....of course your friend did not give and Police wants to play him out. Next time, try to give $50 ringgit lah...market price for S'porean and Malaysian is only $30 ringgit. :D