PDA

View Full Version : Pat's Practice...

hotmilo
23-03-2005, 06:23 PM
hey,,,brothers who have tried pat before....do u guys get bbbj from her or with cap??coz went to her twice without cap...but now starting to think a bit dangerous to do oral raw...and by the way...how often does these WL go for checkups?? Oral raw is shiok but considering the danger faced and somemore she so popular...confirm a lot of plp go to her..just like to see whether bros here still do oral raw with her and how u plp feel???

hotmilo
23-03-2005, 06:29 PM
I took note that pat use listerine to wash her mouth everytime though ,,,dunno if it helps to minise risks of getting infected wif aids or std??

slashGNR
23-03-2005, 08:06 PM
I think they (WLs) do go for regular checkup, they are in this profession long enough to know better whether it's safe or not....what about those mature WLs, they're still around....to be honest, it's still a risk for both parties but up to individuals...maybe you can request her to bj you next time....some WLs always do bj whether you're regular or not.....btw visited mature WL (H16R19) last saturday, no time for fj....simply CIM.....too shiok to control...hehe

Adios...

hurricane2004
23-03-2005, 08:45 PM
I think they (WLs) do go for regular checkup, they are in this profession long enough to know better whether it's safe or not....what about those mature WLs, they're still around....to be honest, it's still a risk for both parties but up to individuals...maybe you can request her to bj you next time....some WLs always do bj whether you're regular or not.....btw visited mature WL (H16R19) last saturday, no time for fj....simply CIM.....too shiok to control...hehe

Adios...

Agree that doing raw is shiok. PAT is a hygenic WL. Understd fm her prev that after inpsecting a customer's cock which seems to be in bad condition, she imm rejected him. Refund the money n ask him to go out of the rm. She claim WLs are mostly more afraid of AIDs or STD than men thought. Every mth, they will go for check-up physically n once every 3mth, they will test their blood.

collin_23
23-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Many WLs do BBBJ. What u expect? For a list of stds upon skin contact go look up the sexual health issue.

U want to know u ask her yourself, ask to see her health check card and u will know. No point asking in here.

Who likes to get disease while earning money? :mad:

hey,,,brothers who have tried pat before....do u guys get bbbj from her or with cap??coz went to her twice without cap...but now starting to think a bit dangerous to do oral raw...and by the way...how often does these WL go for checkups?? Oral raw is shiok but considering the danger faced and somemore she so popular...confirm a lot of plp go to her..just like to see whether bros here still do oral raw with her and how u plp feel???

ang076
23-03-2005, 09:16 PM
During my last session with CAT 150 WL, Iris, she advised me to wash my dickhead by pulling back the foreskin and wash with water and soap..(This is something which I never learnt from my parents.)

One other things, before you go to brothels, ensure that your cock and backside is clean.

(Iris check my cock during bath, and told me that my cock is dirty.. and taught me how to keep it clean..and said to me, "oral sex with condom for you ,okay?"

bongster
23-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Bros... wash ya up does not mean clean.. all I can say is this.. no mater how clean a person seems or looks does not mean anything, many of the HIV+ people are educated and well groomed...

hotmilo
24-03-2005, 12:51 AM
I dunt like the way colin_23 talks coz this is a forum where u should talk about the issues going on in petain and the practise they uphold...my idea of posting this msg is also to warn bros to wear something and dunt think about shiok...

health card is what...so u mean if she check once a month.,,,and ibetween this period she got it from someone and pass to u the next week but within that month,,,,so in the end u will still gena...

can enjoy bonking,,,but think of safety as well is the msg i am trying to convey...stop talking like a gangster...

bongster
24-03-2005, 01:06 AM
I dunt like the way colin_23 talks coz this is a forum where u should talk about the issues going on in petain and the practise they uphold...my idea of posting this msg is also to warn bros to wear something and dunt think about shiok...

health card is what...so u mean if she check once a month.,,,and ibetween this period she got it from someone and pass to u the next week but within that month,,,,so in the end u will still gena...

can enjoy bonking,,,but think of safety as well is the msg i am trying to convey...stop talking like a gangster...

The once a month check is for STD onli, for HIV is 3 months 1 time and remember HIV can remember undetectable for 3 months, please do not think that onli WL in GL(a lot of those kanna is say they shou shan, retire actually is kanna, esp nw competition very competitive, everyone wanna RAW) kanna, if I was not wrong there was a few cases in 2002 from PT, one of them jumped down the building after learning abt she was HIV+, this is no joke, you can ask ur WL if they remember. There are many angpai in PT who do RAW, I shall not disclose names, but if u wanan know mebbe ask ur WL next time in PT, clues I can give is H14 got 2, H5 got 1 upstairs, H10 got 2 at least. If you search my HIV thread below you will have realised that the HIV shit for mi started when I witness one fella kanna HIV+ at AFA testing. So bros esp the young ones.. please cap one. Another fact, HIV prevalence at Riau Islands etc is 30% meaning out of 10 gers 3 are +... dun becos song die

hotmilo
24-03-2005, 01:26 AM
thanks bro bongster ...u really know the circuit well...and thanks for the info...when u said there was this wl who jump down,,,,think of it so pitiful...from now onwards will wear a helmet liao...no matter how shiok ,,

bongster
24-03-2005, 01:39 AM
thanks bro bongster ...u really know the circuit well...and thanks for the info...when u said there was this wl who jump down,,,,think of it so pitiful...from now onwards will wear a helmet liao...no matter how shiok ,,

If you wanna eradicate your fear, I suggest you go for a test at AFA 3 months after your last risky encounter, remember to cap up (put on properly hor dun leave air bubble if not break) in the future and SLEEP WELL :P

pete_i_
24-03-2005, 08:25 AM
bro hotmilo,

I would like to stand up for pat, before pat bj, she will ask the customer whether he likes to blow it with or without cap. So the choice is urs bro~ and if u scare then u let her blow it with cap....rite?

anyway HIV will only pass thru wound, so as long as u dun have ulser or any wound on ur dick or her mouth then HIV won't pass to u or her. If both of u got ulser and u start french kissing then u will also get HIV....this is wat i heard bro~

collin_23
24-03-2005, 08:31 AM
Hotmilo,

Pat has been working here since a long time ago when prices were 50 bucks for her service. From 50 bucks to 40 bucks now, the number of customers she served is numerous, so how u expect her to stay 'clean' or anything like the rest of the WLs. Just wish to mention she try her best to protect herself.

Just wish to point out that so far from long time ago till now her customers kept on going back to her and if she have any stds than she will not be allowed to work for so long till now.

Appreciate u trying to warn bros about commercial sex take precautions but cause u single out pat particularly and this is going to affect her.

Most of the bros here know what an ang pai means high risk. Simple enough. It is up to individual. If u don't want BBBJ, no one can force u.

Commercial sex is never safe. If there's anything wrong with your body go see a doctor get the results than post here. Than u will be doing a help to bros here.

collin_23
24-03-2005, 08:33 AM
Yep, pat will ask. I can double verify that cause I used to be one of her customer. :cool:

bro hotmilo,

I would like to stand up for pat, before pat bj, she will ask the customer whether he likes to blow it with or without cap. So the choice is urs bro~ and if u scare then u let her blow it with cap....rite?

anyway HIV will only pass thru wound, so as long as u dun have ulser or any wound on ur dick or her mouth then HIV won't pass to u or her. If both of u got ulser and u start french kissing then u will also get HIV....this is wat i heard bro~

collin_23
24-03-2005, 08:44 AM
Listerine is supposed to help but it can't kill all the germs and bacterias. If there's ulcer or blood from bleeding gums than will still spread diseases.

Aids does not spread through kissing or BBBJ. The percentage is very low and so far no such cases reported yet in the world.

For HIV info, go look up the HIV thread and the other stick threads by Big Sexy for stds info on how they spread and u can be affected.

Sam's list of Faq when u join also got mention the various stds and how they can spread. Perhaps u may want to take a look.

I took note that pat use listerine to wash her mouth everytime though ,,,dunno if it helps to minise risks of getting infected wif aids or std??

collin_23
24-03-2005, 08:50 AM
If I am a gangster than I will not even bother to reply to a newbie with postings like this. :rolleyes:

U posted many new single line threads just to ask for recommendations instead of looking around. In short, u r lazy.

U r simply not mature enough to indulge in commercial sex.

hey..sorie guys but anyone knows which lady in pertain can allow guys to finger their pussy and lick nipples?? I dunt usually go for the screwing part and really want to try these things with someone...thanks in advance....

anyone knows which lady in pertain can lick nipples and finger pussy...been trying a few but all cant...so really need help..thanks in advance...

anyone knows which lady in pertain can finger pussy and lick nipples..beeen trying a few but all cannot....need help..thanks in advance...

can anyone help me??

hi guys..sorie but i would like to ask which hselady allows licking of nipples and fingering pussy coz i not not kind of having sex guy....spend on quite a few but all cant...so can anyone help me...thanks in advance....

just a question if any guys could help...does pat or jac allows fingering ?? thanks in advance...

anyone knows whether pat allows touching of her pussy and whats her updated rate?? $40 or $50??

yesterday went to try pat liao...but service i think so so leh...canot french kiss and dunt like to chat....only thing good is bbbj...so not really tihnk she can be princess of pertain....

Idoru
24-03-2005, 09:00 AM
[QUOTE=bongster]There are many angpai in PT who do RAW, I shall not disclose names, but if u wanan know mebbe ask ur WL next time in PT, clues I can give is H14 got 2, H5 got 1 upstairs, H10 got 2 at least.

You are correct Bro. I was offered RAW by this lady in H14. I did not take the offer and she was unhappy, said I do not trust her and thereafter no more chemistry. I am one of her regulars for about 3 years but I realized she except anybody regardless of race, appearance, religion or deformities. Well there many trees in the forest so be it.
Cheers

hotmilo
24-03-2005, 09:02 AM
I am not trying to stop pat from getting her usual popular customers but warning
plp the things onli,,,coz she is one of the irresistable WL there....maybe perhaps I should not start a thread using her name lor anyway....it is all up to u guys...to go or not go...to cap or not cap...is going to be none of my business from now on...

collin_23
24-03-2005, 09:02 AM
There used to be an excel format database listing the various types of services of WL in petain and u can easily find under the WLs service section listing BBBJ.

I already forget the number of times I have warned bros about the dangers of BBBJ even make a few threads to warn them and refer them to counsellors.

collin_23
24-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Idoru, yah, I also offered raw by some of the WLs in petain but rejected them.

Just wish to point out majority of them still treasure their lives over cash.

[QUOTE=bongster]There are many angpai in PT who do RAW, I shall not disclose names, but if u wanan know mebbe ask ur WL next time in PT, clues I can give is H14 got 2, H5 got 1 upstairs, H10 got 2 at least.

You are correct Bro. I was offered RAW by this lady in H14. I did not take the offer and she was unhappy, said I do not trust her and thereafter no more chemistry. I am one of her regulars for about 3 years but I realized she except anybody regardless of race, appearance, religion or deformities. Well there many trees in the forest so be it.
Cheers

bongster
24-03-2005, 11:01 AM
Idoru, yah, I also offered raw by some of the WLs in petain but rejected them.

Just wish to point out majority of them still treasure their lives over cash.

Agreed.. lucky Kathy is one of those who treasure life more... anyway for the WL in H14.. I believe bro Idoru refering to the $40 one.. no names mention, just to let ya all know, 2 doors from the $40 one got one old one she also does RAW.

straven
24-03-2005, 02:23 PM
actually the choice lies on the bro.i fu wanna have a safe excursion.please cap it.if not,be prepared to do a checkup.even if she is a hygene wl..by washing her mouth often..still there are risk out there.just be carefull when doing eca.cheers

Idoru
24-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Agreed.. lucky Kathy is one of those who treasure life more... anyway for the WL in H14.. I believe bro Idoru refering to the $40 one.. no names mention, just to let ya all know, 2 doors from the $40 one got one old one she also does RAW.

Yes Bro Bongster, that the one and we should not mention her name or room number. They are earning a living do not break their rice bowl.
Cheers

collin_23
24-03-2005, 08:17 PM
wah lau quite obvious right? aiyo... :D

Yes Bro Bongster, that the one and we should not mention her name or room number. They are earning a living do not break their rice bowl.
Cheers

too_hot
25-03-2005, 04:11 PM
i tink somehow this thread got "lost"....hotmilo initially talked about bbbj from pat (yes she does give customer option) but he used the phrase raw oral sex. for us cheongster, bbbj is fairly common and we usually only use "raw" for fj without cap, not bbbj. so maybe by using the word "raw oral sex" in reference to bbbj, other cheongster here started to +++ abt WLs giving raw fj and the whole thread went off track. in the end, hotmilo have to clarify that not trying to scare pat customers tinking that she doing raw fj (which i dun tink she is). next time lets try to stick to known conventions to avoid confusion k?

bro ang, how come the WL unhappy when u turn down Raw fj? normally they should be happy we dun ask for raw. wat has she got to lose? or was she asking for extra $$ for raw and was therefore hoping to earn some extra $$ from u?

collin_23
25-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Pat offered u good service and u wanted to put her down. It is with pest like u who cause many of the WLs to lose their jobs or go on mc.

Pat is not dangerous cause she takes care of herself. As for u, u like to lick WLs pussy also what makes u think u r clean. :rolleyes:

If anything wrong with pat these few days, we know who to look for. Your stupid thread will easily cause her problems cause AV monitor these forums don't u understand u moron, u need me to spell everything out? I think u need cause u f**king don't care if the WL involved lose her job.

collin_23
25-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Scare don't play, this is a common practice throughout the red light areas.

It minimises u from spreading stds to her. :rolleyes:

collin_23
25-03-2005, 09:14 PM
not happy go complain moderator. U post so much nonsenses, I been tolerating u and giving u chances. :rolleyes:

collin_23
25-03-2005, 09:15 PM
It is never your business. KAYPO. :rolleyes:

I am not trying to stop pat from getting her usual popular customers but warning
plp the things onli,,,coz she is one of the irresistable WL there....maybe perhaps I should not start a thread using her name lor anyway....it is all up to u guys...to go or not go...to cap or not cap...is going to be none of my business from now on...

too_hot
25-03-2005, 09:46 PM
when bros start quarelling/flaming each other, i tink it hurts everyone - not just the parties invovled. it creates a hostile environment in the forum. i tink all bros just wanna enjoy their bonks and share their experiences. once in awhile, someone may say something that upsets another person - but i believe most ppl don't do so intentionally so i hope everyone affected will try to practice restraint and not letting things get out of hand. sometimes when i feel i really need to tell someone something, i'll PM that person instead so that it doesn't become open war....hope bros colin and hotmilo can shake hand and we can move on to wat really matters - bonking :)

collin_23
25-03-2005, 10:08 PM
*yawn* nah, who wants to shake hands with him. :rolleyes:

He like post what than post what. There is a thing known as karma, let him kill the WL for all I care. Next time in real life no need happen to him, happen to his loved ones same situation than he will know.

Bros will know everytime school holidays we will have this kinda postings such as where got best BBBJ, french, lick pussy etc. From his postings it only shows he needs to grow up.

asjer
28-03-2005, 11:36 PM
Bro, don't mean to doubt your integrity but on 19/03/2005, you posted this jac allow licking and sucking of pussy...something special...i must try her next time...a pity pat cant.. in this thread http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=869176#post869176 and now you post a new thread asking about oral raw? Conflicting thoughts or confusion of mind? Honestly, did you get a scolding from Pat for requesting to lick her, with condom wrapped around your tongue perhaps? :D

brothers who have tried pat before....do u guys get bbbj from her or with cap??coz went to her twice without cap...but now starting to think a bit dangerous to do oral raw.....just like to see whether bros here still do oral raw with her and how u plp feel???

holding
01-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Finally RTF Pat on Tue afternoon...(actually want to try Jac, but she's MIA that day)

Again, really just admire her room for the cleaniness: she sweep the floor & also had those fengshui thing & also goodaire purifer. & her room is also the biggest i've seem amongst all the WL in Petain so far...

Back to action. she recognise me even though i last visited her more than 3 mths ago. A nice hug, peck on the cheek...nice wash-up...she do a real nice job of sucking your nipples, balls and side of your dick...finally, bj with the cap...and then missionary...really nice with all the moans...unloaded after awhile.

Nice washup again; then a final hug and kiss on the cheek. Nice touch with her adjusting my shirt to make sure I'm presentable outside. Very nice experience...

Recast
18-04-2005, 12:36 AM
went down to Petain on sat aftnoon, want to try Jac again but see got a line outside her room liao, so lan lan go see see look look. finally remember brudders here give postive review on Pat so go there to take a look.
her customer just come out when i abt to reach her door, so i proceed into the room. i took out a $50 note and was surprise when she return $10 to me ( i didnt know she cat 40). immediately she wash my didi and try me with a towel.( i would prefer the paper towel as i believe she used that towel on everyone). then ask me with or without cap, and gave me the long and hard bj.after five min, she lied down and want me to pump her. she dont allow touching and kiss of her boobs by keep pushing my head with her hands. from then on, i immedately sianz liao, so just pump away very fast to shoot off my load.
looks : 7/10 (petain standard)
boobs: 7/10
bj : 8/10
fj : 5/10
attitude : 3/10
RTF : not likely
:mad:

sensation
18-04-2005, 08:03 AM
Dear Bro Recast,

Hard luck bro...

My opinion of what happened to your last session with Pat...

Did you realise that you entered into the room AFTER A GUY came out? My suspicion is that she herself had a bad time with that guy, formed a bad attitude and you are the unlucky victim!

Petain, for me, has 2 beautiful ladies, Jac & Pat, both have their unique virtues...

Jac become the Queen... simply cos' of her PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. It's like in her brain, there's this chip that tells her every customer deserves the service that they pay for... (hmm... anyone had a bad experience with Jac b4?)

It does appear that for Pat, you need to warm her up and once you are her regular, or knows how to talk up to her, you can then get that FEELING you want...

I rem there's this time, I saw this young lass at Geylang, pretty face + fuckable looks... BUT... in my heart, the service would be lousy... True enough, I'm right! Shun you, push yr face away... hahaha... you guys know the rest...

Then why fuck her, right? The face, guys! At that MOMENT in time, it's just the looks that turn me on... sigh... Well, I got what I wanted, knowing what to expect as well... that's why I did not curse and swear abt the service...

Cheers in your bonkings, bro!

went down to Petain on sat aftnoon, want to try Jac again but see got a line outside her room liao, so lan lan go see see look look. finally remember brudders here give postive review on Pat so go there to take a look.
her customer just come out when i abt to reach her door, so i proceed into the room. i took out a $50 note and was surprise when she return $10 to me ( i didnt know she cat 40). immediately she wash my didi and try me with a towel.( i would prefer the paper towel as i believe she used that towel on everyone). then ask me with or without cap, and gave me the long and hard bj.after five min, she lied down and want me to pump her. she dont allow touching and kiss of her boobs by keep pushing my head with her hands. from then on, i immedately sianz liao, so just pump away very fast to shoot off my load.
looks : 7/10 (petain standard)
boobs: 7/10
bj : 8/10
fj : 5/10
attitude : 3/10
RTF : not likely
:mad:

too_hot
18-04-2005, 11:34 PM
Dear Bro Recast,

Hard luck bro...

My opinion of what happened to your last session with Pat...

Did you realise that you entered into the room AFTER A GUY came out? My suspicion is that she herself had a bad time with that guy, formed a bad attitude and you are the unlucky victim!

Hi

I'm one of pat's regular. its well known that pat dun allow kissing/licking or any other form of mouth contact with her tits. she treats me very well, lots of frenching and even wear my shirt for me after activity. some always tell me no need to rush. but i always observe the rule: no mouth-to-tit contact. other than that she's great.

jac oso has her "rules" (eg. not allowed to kiss her face - but frenching allowed).

when u observe (or should i say respect) their wishes, u'll have more happy bonking.

cheers

duke
19-04-2005, 05:43 PM
I rem there's this time, I saw this young lass at Geylang, pretty face + fuckable looks... BUT... in my heart, the service would be lousy... True enough, I'm right! Shun you, push yr face away... hahaha... you guys know the rest...

!

Couls that young lass be Joyce of CAT150... Fell into her trap too... :(

holding
20-04-2005, 11:06 AM
pat dun allow kissing/licking or any other form of mouth contact with her tits. no mouth-to-tit contact. other than that she's great.

jac oso has her "rules" (eg. not allowed to kiss her face - but frenching allowed).

thks, bro...learn something new each day :)

Marigold
21-04-2005, 02:17 AM
Hi

I'm one of pat's regular. its well known that pat dun allow kissing/licking or any other form of mouth contact with her tits. she treats me very well, lots of frenching and even wear my shirt for me after activity. some always tell me no need to rush. but i always observe the rule: no mouth-to-tit contact. other than that she's great.

cheers

Totally agree with bro too_hot!! As long as we treat Pat nice, she will do that in return. As for my exp with Pat, only the 1st time not so gd... however i went back to her again and subsequently only one word to describe... WONDERFUL! :p N now i can consider myself as her regular liao. :)

happy hour
23-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Went petain at 1600hrs today.
this is my first time to petain.
I exited at Farrer park MRT, following the direction given by one bro there, it was easy to find the place. The walk is so short (<200m) that you won't even have time to sweat, which is important since rooms in petain don't have shower facility.
While walking pass Marne Road, saw one white shir aunty copying car plate number at the Carpark. Well a fine showing Marne Road is much better than a fine showing Geylang road, but it's still better to be careful when parking at such venue, in case your wife have a good knowledge of the red light districts.
And I must say that the new condo under construction is right beside the happening place. But as long as there's no FL at petain it shouldn't give much trouble to the residents.

back to topic
I looked for Jac, but she's MIA.
2nd choice Pat, the door was wide open, so I went in.
She used Listerine to rinse her mouth, then helped me to wash my pubic area with soup, then cleaned it with a towel.
The towel she used feels dry, so it should have at least been hang dried if not washed since last use.
There's another 10-12 towel folded and laid neatly on the shelf, which suggest that the towels are at least not reused within the same day.

the procedure was SOP,
ask me cap or not, choose BBBJ.
licked my nipple, ball and dick, followed by BBBJ.
the BBBJ is not very strong, and I felt the teeth twice, but only for a split of a second and not at all distracting.
started missionary, and after 5-7min of bonking she reminded me "only 20min hor, my time ending soon", what a turn off.
go changed to doggy and latter back to missionary, then she reminded me of the time again. So I quickly finish it off.
I did not look at my watch, but the total time taken should be between 18-25min.
then she washed me again and rinsed her mouth again.

looks : 6/10 i.e. quite good looking, for Petain standard it could be 8/10.
figure : 8/10 well shaped,
boobs : A+, i.e. typical asian but still not airport yet.
Skin : tant but silky smooth skin.
Service : zero GF factor, I did not click with her. But at least she did not show any artifical welcoming or being rude, i.e. she is just showing her mood in a plain way. Given the choice I will rather pay $50 if she can be more cheerful.
RTF : quite a value for $40, only if we can click better. In the mean time will try out other Ang Pai in Petain first, esp The Queen of Petain Jac.

merc
28-04-2005, 02:33 AM
Hi

when u observe (or should i say respect) their wishes, u'll have more happy bonking.

cheers

Pat do allow kissing & Frenching during my visit early this mth :confused:

Fat Fatt
26-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Just visited Pat today. She was in tis nice dress that emphasize her body curves. Upon closing the door, she just drop the dress and she was naked. (just like jac, she does not wear anything within.)

I am quite a regular so i am quite comfortable with her. She is still very pretty and slim and sexy. After some frenching, she went to service me. She does bj with cap (automatic, i guess any bros who want to risk can request not to use) and it was so shiok. She is good in this. I had to stop her otherwise i am not goign to enjoy the pump (i like intercourse better)

She laid down for me to do missionary, guided me in and we frenched while i pumped. She has been in this line for so long, but she uses her muscles to clamp your shaft to make the feeling better. in fact when i came, i just stay still and she uses her clamping action to squeeze more cum out.

So shiok. I had given her ratings before in previous posts. She is pretty, consider top in Petain other than Jac.

uhoh
15-06-2005, 01:56 AM
I have also visited Pat about 3 times.... it gets better every visit! Thought the first time wasn't a good experience, couldn't get her off my mind so RTF. And I never regretted it!

Meanies
19-06-2005, 08:53 PM
I had visited pat last month,but her attitude suck,but her bj is damn good.

Maybe as bro mentioned hav to follow up with her more haha.

bongster
23-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Guys... I find tat Pat looks like Eva Longoria from despo housewifes, do ya agree?

kumcheng
23-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Guys... I find tat Pat looks like Eva Longoria from despo housewifes, do ya agree?

Yeah, I think so too. I also think I look like the gardener in the show :p

ero-sennin
24-06-2005, 04:18 PM
would like to post an FR and at the same time share my experience.

had my 1st time wif pat last mth and it has been unforgettable. i seldom have commercial sex and for me it was mind blowing. i tot to myself in glee that i have found a gem. i can really click wif pat and she is really frenly to me even on my 1st time...i rem that even when i reached the bus stop at jalan besar, i still had my erection! haha...

so i returned after storing up my money today (poor student)
rched ard 1pm...smbody inside...waited awhile and window shop awhile....then went back and there she was...cute and sexy...

nothing has changed since the last time...pay 1st (i forgot and she reminded me, damn paiseh)..washed up throughly...lie on bed...lots of frenching...lots of neck sniffing...lots of ear licking....nothing like fucking a prostitute....
she gives good head...and seems to be really enjoying while i am pumping her....holding each other tight and the moans din seem fake....
but i couldnt come like i did the 1st time
dragged her to the edge of the bed so i can stand outside...fucked her hard mission and dog....
but i couldnt come...
finally gave up cos legs damn tired oredi...she oso seem q surprised..." huh? zuo bu chu lai ar?"
i smiled sheepishly....but act inside...i was very disappointed....not wif her but wif me...i really dun understand cos i am sexually aroused...i am sexually attracted....the tongue fights...the smell of her hair and skin....everything seems rite....and im sure i can pump decently....
can any bros here gv any advice?
its very diff for me to cm when i hv sex wif my gf as well....and now juz when i tot i found a gem....i cant cm wif her liao....sigh....

but i can cm easily when i pcc leh....any bros have similar probs?

juz smting to add. i tink pat treats customers differently...cos given the treatment i had today...its hard to imagine anybody whd find fault wif her and say her attitude sucks....
mayb i havent met her on her moody days yet.

bongster
25-06-2005, 01:36 AM
All depends on chemistry wat... but my chemistry wif Kathy e best :P Pat okie lar.. u talk more abt 4D sure gam wif her.. :P

duke
25-06-2005, 09:41 AM
but i can cm easily when i pcc leh....any bros have similar probs?

juz smting to add. i tink pat treats customers differently...cos given the treatment i had today...its hard to imagine anybody whd find fault wif her and say her attitude sucks....
mayb i havent met her on her moody days yet.

Dun worry bro, this sort of things does happen, remember , when i was younger (poly days) there was a period when I have prob having an erection... ( I was totally freak out cos I tot I've become impotent) a friend ( much older then me) told me it's alrite most likely stress or tired and it will be Ok after some time, now me father of 2 liao. :p

funseeker
26-06-2005, 12:23 AM
All depends on chemistry wat... but my chemistry wif Kathy e best :P Pat okie lar.. u talk more abt 4D sure gam wif her.. :P

Kathy, talk about her dog... she gets so excited with this topic..
Jac, talk about ??? cannot guess her mind.. she is a good actress.
Pat, talk about life.. a lot to talk about..

mamaboy80
26-06-2005, 07:19 PM
guys, where is pat rm & block.???

ero-sennin
28-06-2005, 12:48 AM
thanks bro duke.
let's hope mine is a passing phase like urs.

funseeker
29-06-2005, 12:41 AM
brother, too much pcc will result in that. So use your weapon in the right target.. :) Cheers

Fat Fatt
29-06-2005, 02:32 AM
guys, where is pat rm & block.???

H3R11
Wont regret for that kind of price

bongster
29-06-2005, 03:29 AM
Pat u need to RTF a few times den her service become good... :P I RTF 3 times in 1 week... den her attitude changed :D

juda
29-06-2005, 07:40 AM
Pat can TCSS & her riding skill is good! :p

redlord
13-07-2005, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE=ero-sennin]would like to post an FR and at the same time share my experience.

isnt pats is so good sev ????? didnt u ask her wether she can do 69 like yr girlfri did???????????????

redlord
13-07-2005, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=ero-sennin]would like to post an FR and at the same time share my experience.

isnt pats is so good sev ????? didnt u ask her wether she can do 69 like yr girlfri did???????????????