PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty KTV

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Justin4
25-04-2002, 12:06 AM
Any FR pls? Any Good recommendations of Gals?

smiler
25-04-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Justin4

I though I saw this thread b4...quite similiar..I think u better u look around b4 kena flame by the senior here.............

Take care and may god bless you...........Amen.........:D

Justin4
25-04-2002, 12:41 AM
Dear Bro smiler

Had check but cant 5 ? Can u recall? Have u go b4?

smiler
25-04-2002, 10:42 AM
Dear Bro smiler

Had check but cant 5 ? Can u recall? Have u go b4?

Yaya...I remember posting something abt dynasty...well let me check it out and will tell you where the thread is...........

BTW I'm a regular there.......kekekekekeke......:D

smiler
25-04-2002, 10:48 AM
Yo bro found it..it is at the thread called Dynasty posted by Bro BJCIM.......check it out bro........http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2906

firegobypower
25-04-2002, 04:47 PM
Bro Smiler, you go Dynasty often? Me use to be too. Usually you go on which day? Maybe can meet up one day. :)

rf69
25-04-2002, 05:32 PM
I should be going on next Monday. Less crowded n the girls wont butterfly around that much. Miss my PRC gal...Wanna come?

Ah Dez
25-04-2002, 05:54 PM
It had been a long long time since i been there...
abt 2mths....

anyway...i always let the PRC come find me, instead of me going to look for them.

smiler
25-04-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by firegobypower
Bro Smiler, you go Dynasty often? Me use to be too. Usually you go on which day? Maybe can meet up one day. :)

Me always go on Friday nite but sometimes on wednesday nite.....So ne maybe there tomorrow provided I'm feeling well.....CCB me now not feeling quite well....like going to have fever oredi........

Santa
25-04-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by smiler

Me always go on Friday nite but sometimes on wednesday nite.....So ne maybe there tomorrow provided I'm feeling well.....CCB me now not feeling quite well....like going to have fever oredi........

everywhere want to chiong ... how not 2 get fever ???
to tonite u guys got KTV outying ??

smiler
25-04-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Santa

everywhere want to chiong ... how not 2 get fever ???
to tonite u guys got KTV outying ??

KNN lah....load release not enough mah......so sick lah.....ask u bring me shopping oso didn't....how not to sick......
Me not going tonite liao....really KNN sick liao......

evo3
25-04-2002, 06:17 PM

Bro Smiler

Seem like u r the Dynasty King, a regular over there, when u can bring me to Dynasty and look see look see. I never been to Dynasty very green horn leh. I very kian chiong when can bring bro go in at open my eyes.

smiler
25-04-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by evo3

Bro Smiler

Seem like u r the Dynasty King, a regular over there, when u can bring me to Dynasty and look see look see. I never been to Dynasty very green horn leh. I very kian chiong when can bring bro go in at open my eyes.

Wah lan ehhhhhhh u oso wan to come and suan me.......KNN......see u on the next outing at MG.......if this trip not fruitful then the next one we go dynasty........how abt that???

So let ur bro open the eye big big...hahahahahaha........:D

evo3
25-04-2002, 06:36 PM

Wah lan ehhhhhhh u oso wan to come and suan me.......KNN......see u on the next outing at MG.......if this trip not fruitful then the next one we go dynasty........how abt that???

So let ur bro open the eye big big...hahahahahaha........:D

No problem bro smiler,

I though of going to Lido Palace again long time never go liao, how u interested to go LP.I miss all my mummy china gal there leh.
Will update u tonite finding.

firegobypower
26-04-2002, 09:08 AM
So you guys are going MG ,LP or Dynasty? Please update.Thanks!

Justin4
27-04-2002, 02:07 AM
Dear Bro Smiler

Any recommendation of 'Ang Pai' there? Wat is the numbes?

Thks

smiler
27-04-2002, 10:20 AM
Dear Bro Smiler

Any recommendation of 'Ang Pai' there? Wat is the numbes?

Thks

Go read my reply on the thread dynasty......

smiler
19-05-2002, 08:36 PM
Anyone interested in going to dynasty after I come back from my long trip????????/ Just let me noe....I 'm going when I'm back....

evo3
19-05-2002, 10:29 PM
Anyone interested in going to dynasty after I come back from my long trip????????/ Just let me noe....I 'm going when I'm back....

Bro smiler,
maybe can join u, i think if nothings goes wrong my horse will b back end june. so can drag her along.

smiler
19-05-2002, 11:18 PM

Bro smiler,
maybe can join u, i think if nothings goes wrong my horse will b back end june. so can drag her along.

In this case I will plan somewhere early July lor....any problem???

evo3
19-05-2002, 11:36 PM

In this case I will plan somewhere early July lor....any problem???

shld b no problem, wait till u r back then we talk.

biboy
20-05-2002, 05:36 PM
anyone going LP or AP, please PM.

die die oso i go ....

smiler
08-06-2002, 10:44 AM
Soooooooooooooooooo when will be the next one???? Me now starting to feel itchy liao after yesterday re-visit to dynasty after such a long break..............kekekekekeke........:D

Justin4
08-06-2002, 12:15 PM
Dear Bro smiler

Any Xin Cai???????

smiler
08-06-2002, 12:24 PM
Dear Bro smiler

Any Xin Cai???????

After such a long break there, basically all to me like macan xin cai so not sure......anyway I love the gal sitting with me...later go bonk her liao....kekekekeke...:D

evo3
08-06-2002, 07:21 PM

After such a long break there, basically all to me like macan xin cai so not sure......anyway I love the gal sitting with me...later go bonk her liao....kekekekeke...:D

bro so fast want to make another outing liao, so this time go where is it dyansty again. not bad lah, really hv alot of new vegetables. all oso can eat so fresh.
how abt planning for next friday nite again?

holein1
08-06-2002, 10:26 PM

yo bro, just join us nex time lor.. the best fr is to go there and find out yourself...

and btw, our dear smiler is a oldie bird there... always grinning from ear to ear, like a cheshire cat.

Oin1

holein1
08-06-2002, 10:29 PM

are you referring to the horny one? you lucky chap... 8))

h1

smiler
08-06-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by holein1

are you referring to the horny one? you lucky chap... 8))

h1

Yup!!!!!!!! That's the one.....kekekekekeke....actually me din go for fishing...mummy brough in for me one lor.....like I say before....come early....go to the pond...look for fishes first....then decide and pull your string.....this way sure you enjoy cause it's ur decision to bring up that fish....if that fish cannot make it.....throw away and look for it until giam lah......easy or not????

Zhong Guo B
09-06-2002, 01:17 AM
Soooooooooooooooooo when will be the next one???? Me now starting to feel itchy liao after yesterday re-visit to dynasty after such a long break..............kekekekekeke........:D

Count me in

Dynasty is like home ground to me

evo3
09-06-2002, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Zhong Guo B

Count me in

Dynasty is like home ground to me

bro zhong the next time pls come early lah, sure hv plenty of fun, u come so late just like bro smiler was saying all the good fishes gone liao.

Zhong Guo B
09-06-2002, 01:37 AM

bro zhong the next time pls come early lah, sure hv plenty of fun, u come so late just like bro smiler was saying all the good fishes gone liao.

Sorry lah got caught by my boss ------------went to drink wine at TOPPS-------------where I noe the singer

Promised to be early next outing

:D

chinchilla
09-06-2002, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by biboy
anyone going LP or AP, please PM.

die die oso i go ....

wow .. bro Bi .. how many times can u die huh? :p

chinchilla
09-06-2002, 02:43 AM

bro smiler .. so fast?? .. go bonk her liao?? .. no wonder u always eat "fishermen's friend" ..

smiler
09-06-2002, 10:17 PM

Ya lor...come early mah....wanted to chat with you oso difficult...wanted to know you oso difficult.....so next round there you open a bottle.....but if me win more $$$$$ in WC...then I treat.....:D

smiler
09-06-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by chinchilla

bro smiler .. so fast?? .. go bonk her liao?? .. no wonder u always eat "fishermen's friend" ..

Wat have the "fishermen's friend" to do with bonking my gal???? Wat fast??? Slow liao lor.......my fastest is less than one hour bonk liao.....this one still waited until next day lei....kekekeke...

Luckily me no mood that nite if not she jia lat liao....hahahaha:D

Zhong Guo B
10-06-2002, 01:16 AM

Ya lor...come early mah....wanted to chat with you oso difficult...wanted to know you oso difficult.....so next round there you open a bottle.....but if me win more $$$$$ in WC...then I treat.....:D

Thousands of apologies---------------I promised to be early the next trip

WHEN? n WHERE?

smiler
10-06-2002, 01:24 PM

Thousands of apologies---------------I promised to be early the next trip

WHEN? n WHERE?

Agree to open 1 bottles then put time and place.....how???

Hahahahahahaha......:D

Zhong Guo B
12-06-2002, 03:08 AM
Recieve an sms from bro biboy at 2000 hr telling me to report to Dynasty

Reached Dynasty at 2230 hr allocated room 56B

Tonight only 3 of us--------I , biboy n his friend Roy

Biboy tried to activate the rest of the bros but due to the suuden recall-------------most of them couldn't make it

Bro evo3------------no exit permit
Bro tyrst------------working
Bro smiler-----------hp off
Bro oin1-------------no free
Bro wazai-----------no free etc

Both Bro biboy n Roy has their own target n I heard they were there yesterday too

We stay until 2am ----------- not much happening but I think both Bro biboy n Roy went for the 2nd round with their gals

:D usually this FR is done by Bro evo3 but due to his absent I do it this time

DON'T WORRY ALL BROS----OUR PREVIOUS BALANCE STILL AROUND AWAITING FOR US TO DRINK THE NEXT TRIP

smiler
12-06-2002, 03:14 AM
Bro biboy, confirm you kena tiao there liao har???? Wah lao eh two nite in a row...well done

LiNpEh
12-06-2002, 10:11 AM
smiler...

you go oso no chio me.....:D

smiler
12-06-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
smiler...

you go oso no chio me.....:D

Dun worry lah...sure chio you on the next outing lah....currently now have to take a rest......too shiong....oso tired....

Zhong Guo B
12-06-2002, 10:35 AM

Dun worry lah...sure chio you on the next outing lah....currently now have to take a rest......too shiong....oso tired....

Bro smiler , try calling u lasr night but u did not turn on ur hp----------------bonking some chinagal or really resting at home?

smiler
12-06-2002, 10:44 AM

Bro smiler , try calling u lasr night but u did not turn on ur hp----------------bonking some chinagal or really resting at home?

Well for me to noe, for you to find out....kekekekeke.....:D

LiNpEh
12-06-2002, 11:27 AM
kk....

evo3
12-06-2002, 01:53 PM
Recieve an sms from bro biboy at 2000 hr telling me to report to Dynasty

Reached Dynasty at 2230 hr allocated room 56B

Tonight only 3 of us--------I , biboy n his friend Roy

Biboy tried to activate the rest of the bros but due to the suuden recall-------------most of them couldn't make it

Bro evo3------------no exit permit
Bro tyrst------------working
Bro smiler-----------hp off
Bro oin1-------------no free
Bro wazai-----------no free etc

Both Bro biboy n Roy has their own target n I heard they were there yesterday too

We stay until 2am ----------- not much happening but I think both Bro biboy n Roy went for the 2nd round with their gals

:D usually this FR is done by Bro evo3 but due to his absent I do it this time

DON'T WORRY ALL BROS----OUR PREVIOUS BALANCE STILL AROUND AWAITING FOR US TO DRINK THE NEXT TRIP

Bro Zhong,

Correction, I hv my intl permit anytime, any place n anywhere, but yesterday was really damm busy, after my mgmt mtg still hv to go home n write some rpts. therefore, i unable to make it and furthermore biboy call me only at abt 8.50pm if i am not mistaken.

holein1
13-06-2002, 11:50 AM

Bro Zhong,

Correction, I hv my intl permit anytime, any place n anywhere, but yesterday was really damm busy, after my mgmt mtg still hv to go home n write some rpts. therefore, i unable to make it and furthermore biboy call me only at abt 8.50pm if i am not mistaken.

talkin abt this... wa biboy.... please get the sms codes from bro evo3.. me nearly got killed by your sms.... 8((

i wanted to go... but this week.. all booked.. bro evo3 knows.

Oin1

smiler
13-06-2002, 01:26 PM

talkin abt this... wa biboy.... please get the sms codes from bro evo3.. me nearly got killed by your sms.... 8((

Oin1

But me dun noe......hahahahahaha.....so how the arrangement of the gers?? When can start to bonk????:D

evo3
13-06-2002, 01:37 PM
Pls note that in future anyone who need to SMS Bro Holeinone, pls use the code " Do u want to play golf ".
Bro Holeinone will response to u asap.
If no code then will be vert difficult for him, as I know his suitation well. Also for this week pls try not to call or SMS him.
He had something going on.

LiNpEh
14-06-2002, 09:13 AM
so smiler... you startin to itch oledu izzit??? when you wanna cheong... bong gers.. well that is anytime you know.. chio you tp bonk.. u oso no come one....

anyhow me stuck in KL this weekend... catch up with you when i get back...

biboy2
14-06-2002, 12:59 PM
Bro biboy, confirm you kena tiao there liao har???? Wah lao eh two nite in a row...well done

i siao liao, was there MON, TUE & WED ... wed nite alone!!!

biboy2
14-06-2002, 01:03 PM

Oin1

paiseh leh, bro holein1. the code is golf, right???

next time, i send golf early, else yr CEO might be wandering where got midnight golf one ??? ......

smiler
14-06-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by biboy2

i siao liao, was there MON, TUE & WED ... wed nite alone!!!

Li si bei ye sia......me kan pai xia feng........you now my si fu liao...:D

holein1
14-06-2002, 04:15 PM

paiseh leh, bro holein1. the code is golf, right???

next time, i send golf early, else yr CEO might be wandering where got midnight golf one ??? ......

no problem lar... there are driving ranges like the bishan golf academy that opens until 1 am. so not a problem. just don say lets go to the course on 10.30pm....

basically the only course i know after 10.30 pm is sexual intercourse.... hahhaaaa

0in1

holein1
14-06-2002, 04:19 PM

hey smiler.. you shld also give me some credits lei.. following your advice on friday at dynasty, i saturday de grand, sunday de grand, and tonite de grand....

looking from it, i also got almost a straight flush..

Oin1

wahzai
15-06-2002, 06:35 PM
Sorry for the MIA.....me quite busy....

I will to join u guys again....so when is the next party?

Me enjoy the last one.

smiler
15-06-2002, 10:52 PM

hey smiler.. you shld also give me some credits lei.. following your advice on friday at dynasty, i saturday de grand, sunday de grand, and tonite de grand....

Oin1

Errrrrrrrrrrr....sorry hor.....wat advice I've given to you har??? Well me now old man so cannot remember alot of things....anyway, one word to describe you.....that is..."Tok Kong"......:D

smiler
15-06-2002, 10:56 PM
so smiler... you startin to itch oledu izzit??? when you wanna cheong... bong gers.. well that is anytime you know.. chio you tp bonk.. u oso no come one....

anyhow me stuck in KL this weekend... catch up with you when i get back...

Pai sei pai sei.....that day KNN last minute boss called for meeting and ended very late so forget to call you. Anyway, we still have alot of chances to meet up and go bonking together mah...rite?

Zhong Guo B
16-06-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by wahzai
Sorry for the MIA.....me quite busy....

I will to join u guys again....so when is the next party?

Me enjoy the last one.

Please check the thread

Next attack, Next week

sguser
16-06-2002, 12:53 AM

Please check the thread

Next attack, Next week

I would like to join in the party.

biboy2
16-06-2002, 02:33 AM

dun pull me leg bro smiler. to me, u r the MOST TOK KONG!!!

thanks for guiding super newbies like me, hope to cheong dynasty with u next week ...

evo3
16-06-2002, 03:18 AM

thanks for guiding super newbies like me, hope to cheong dynasty with u next week ...

bro biboy, what bro smiler said is correct. now u already can operate on ur own, so u shld b better then any of us here.
i think by no time, u can branch out n hv ur own group outing. well we r here just to guide u n yet ur performance is so outstanding in such a short period of time. thst's why i say u can organise ur group outing without me n bro smiler liao, rite.
all u need is a few session with us n u oredi so outstanding, i think me n bro smiler hv to step down liao.

biboy2
16-06-2002, 04:45 PM

bro biboy, what bro smiler said is correct. now u already can operate on ur own, so u shld b better then any of us here.
i think by no time, u can branch out n hv ur own group outing. well we r here just to guide u n yet ur performance is so outstanding in such a short period of time. thst's why i say u can organise ur group outing without me n bro smiler liao, rite.
all u need is a few session with us n u oredi so outstanding, i think me n bro smiler hv to step down liao.

though i had learn a lot from both u & bro smiler, i still enjoy cheonging with u. we can always cheong together, no need to branch out & form another group, right????

no need for u guys to step down, life's short, keep on cheonging until yr didi say cannot mah ... hahaha ...

evo3
16-06-2002, 07:13 PM

though i had learn a lot from both u & bro smiler, i still enjoy cheonging with u. we can always cheong together, no need to branch out & form another group, right????

no need for u guys to step down, life's short, keep on cheonging until yr didi say cannot mah ... hahaha ...

bro biboy u r just to humble that's all, ok we will cheong together as what u had said.
how abt this coming friday, i hope u can make it thru, shall b awtg for ur good news, ok

biboy2
17-06-2002, 12:49 PM

bro biboy u r just to humble that's all, ok we will cheong together as what u had said.
how abt this coming friday, i hope u can make it thru, shall b awtg for ur good news, ok

will try to see if i can get the early friday morning flight ... let u know latest by tomorrow morning.

if i really cannot make it, u guys can go ahead & enjoy yrself, after all, i am a super newbie. got bro evo3 & bro smiler & not forgetting our COO bro zhong guo b, can cheong liao!!!

hooray ... hooray ... hooray ...

smiler
17-06-2002, 11:51 PM

Hi bro...me not tok kong lah...oso newbid mah....still alot of things to learn lah.....well like I said before.......you can on your own liao lah....no need us oso can mah......I believe that once I had "impart" my skills...then I have completed my task.....soooooo please go ahead and enjoy....and WOW...you oso got PP......me NOTHING......:(

See that the different....there's a phrase "Jiao hui tu di, er shi si fu"....it really came true...Wahahahahaha...

chinchilla
18-06-2002, 01:07 AM

Oin1

bro Oin1 ... talking about de grand ... i think u can "koon" there in de grand oso lah ... hehheheh .....

chinchilla
18-06-2002, 01:20 AM

bro evo3 and bro smiler .. u two dont be humble lah .. (still say biboy humble) .. with the gathering that both of u had organised for us hor .. then got such harvest .. ah bo .. where got?? .. believed the brudderhood is more active now .. maybe when WorldCup is over .. more brudders will join in ..

biboy2
18-06-2002, 01:33 AM

Hi bro...me not tok kong lah...oso newbid mah....still alot of things to learn lah.....well like I said before.......you can on your own liao lah....no need us oso can mah......I believe that once I had "impart" my skills...then I have completed my task.....soooooo please go ahead and enjoy....and WOW...you oso got PP......me NOTHING......:(

See that the different....there's a phrase "Jiao hui tu di, er shi si fu"....it really came true...Wahahahahaha...

bro smiler, u really are the most lao chipa here ... me still need to learn the skills from u leh, dun abandon me & other super newbies here ... anyway, i might not be able to make it this friday, we will catch up some other time, ok?

from a humble super newbie.

biboy2
18-06-2002, 01:43 AM

bro smiler, u really are the most lao chipa here ... me still need to learn the skills from u leh, dun abandon me & other super newbies here ... anyway, i might not be able to make it this friday, we will catch up some other time, ok?

smiler
18-06-2002, 01:29 PM

bro evo3 and bro smiler .. u two dont be humble lah .. (still say biboy humble) .. with the gathering that both of u had organised for us hor .. then got such harvest .. ah bo .. where got?? .. believed the brudderhood is more active now .. maybe when WorldCup is over .. more brudders will join in ..

Humble???....Where have???......only stating the fact mah......anyway with or without us still you all can cheong rite??? sooooooooooo wat are you all waiting for...go and sianz the PRC and get urself a PP lor.....hahahahaha

LiNpEh
18-06-2002, 09:04 PM
hey smiler...

so how.... thurs cheong ok.. onz????

holein1
18-06-2002, 10:32 PM

bro Oin1 ... talking about de grand ... i think u can "koon" there in de grand oso lah ... hehheheh .....

oi bro.. saturday nite, really sorrie to you, your friend and wahzai... mi has been partying non stop and some more the nite before, i was celebrating my friend's birthday there...really very sleepy....

anyway... i tok a nap, so that you can carry on wif your "private" bizness mah.. kekee.. some more you know my ger's sister inside the room lar.. if i do something funny, she'll go tell her... 8((

i presume you'll follow me again right? i promise the one in july to be "lively and very interesting"... after tat, i think i shld stop going there for a while... buey tahan liao ... me not as strong as smiler and biboy...

0in1

holein1
18-06-2002, 10:36 PM

Errrrrrrrrrrr....sorry hor.....wat advice I've given to you har??? Well me now old man so cannot remember alot of things....anyway, one word to describe you.....that is..."Tok Kong"......:D

oh sifu my sifu ... so when are we going to Dynasty again? this time, i wanna "fang qing fu ming" ar....

oin1

smiler
18-06-2002, 11:33 PM

I where got abandon you???....Wat I mean is that since you can go cheong there without us so there's no need to wait for us (me and evo3) to cheong mah....you can go with holein1 lah, zhong guo B lah, wahzai lah, chinchilla lah, and so on...........

Anyway me not lao chipa hor...still a newbid trying to learn as much as possible....kekekekeke...happy cheonging with your PP..:D

smiler
18-06-2002, 11:37 PM

oi bro.. saturday nite, really sorrie to you, your friend and wahzai... mi has been partying non stop and some more the nite before, i was celebrating my friend's birthday there...really very sleepy....

anyway... i tok a nap, so that you can carry on wif your "private" bizness mah.. kekee.. some more you know my ger's sister inside the room lar.. if i do something funny, she'll go tell her... 8((

i presume you'll follow me again right? i promise the one in july to be "lively and very interesting"... after tat, i think i shld stop going there for a while... buey tahan liao ... me not as strong as smiler and biboy...

0in1

Ehhhhhhhhhh........Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ wat do you mean by strong har????? Me old man liao so oso not strong hor.....beri weak liao....use to cheong 7 days a week....now only twice a week so you see me cannot liao..better get another sifu lah.....Wahahahahaha.......

"Fang qing fu ming"...........can.....end this month lor........how???:D

Justin4
19-06-2002, 12:41 AM
Dear Bros

R u all going 2 Dynasty on 21 Jun 2002? Can join, Bro holein1?

smiler
19-06-2002, 12:42 AM
Dear Bros

R u all going 2 Dynasty on 21 Jun 2002? Can join, Bro holein1?

Go to the outing thread....next week next attack for your regristration....kekekekeke:D

Justin4
19-06-2002, 12:49 AM
Fear Bro smiler

Can't 5 yje thread leh? When?

evo3
19-06-2002, 12:54 AM
Fear Bro smiler

just go tothe outing link under "next attack, next week" if u want to join in then just pm ur contact to me i will get someone to contact u.

smiler
19-06-2002, 12:54 AM
Fear Bro smiler

Go to here................http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4440

Zhong Guo B
22-06-2002, 11:49 AM
Last night attack on Dynasty was attented by 7 bros from the forum. They are

Bro zhong guo b
Bro dragon 76
Bro humsup
Bro total00
Bro biboy-2
Bro horny king
Bro tryst

Bro holein1 put aeroplane

We were splited into 2 rooms

Room 63A--- bro horny king n 3 of his frens

Room 71-----the rest of the bros

Mummy 80----Carol n Jess

Total bill is $480 divided by 6 bros --- $80 each

$350 --- drinks, mummy --- $100, waiter --- $30

Due to this is my first time being a COO, I hope all bros that attacked Dynasty last night had an enjoyable n fruitful evening.

Reminder to all bros to post a brief fr on your gal --- good or bad

As requested by some bros in the forum so that they can treat them as a reference

biboy2
22-06-2002, 03:29 PM
not much FR from me, still got the same ger as 2 weeks ago!

maybe bro tryst has something to tell ...

evo3
22-06-2002, 11:07 PM

Bro zhong guo b
Bro dragon 76
Bro humsup
Bro total00
Bro biboy-2
Bro horny king
Bro tryst

Mummy 80----Carol n Jess

Due to this is my first time being a COO, I hope all bros that attacked Dynasty last night had an enjoyable n fruitful evening.

As requested by some bros in the forum so that they can treat them as a reference

Bro Zhong so u can make it rite. So shld b enjoying for the whole nite. Is a good n brief FR as for the other bros gal, pls do put up some FR on ur own gal, just like bro zhong was saying is for future reference.

evo3
22-06-2002, 11:12 PM

Bro Biboy, i thought u cant make it to dynasty outing, so u finally make ot thru lah. Still wif ur same "PP" u hv not change yet, that good u r indeed improving alot man. just only a few time u already got ur "PP" so well control liao, keep it up bro biboy.

evo3
22-06-2002, 11:31 PM

Bro zhong guo b
Bro dragon 76
Bro humsup
Bro total00
Bro biboy-2
Bro horny king
Bro tryst

Mummy 80----Carol n Jess

bro zhong why 2 rooms, ur room is to small to cater for all bros u mean.
anyway, the damage is not big, still can hv another round next time.
so when u paln to go for the next attack again, any plan now.

evo3
22-06-2002, 11:34 PM
bro holein1, what happen to u leh, learn how to fly airplane liao so fast. i guess u must hv something very very important to attend to am i rite ?
maybe doing some reporting then kenna stuck n cant make it.

smiler
22-06-2002, 11:51 PM

Bro zhong guo b
Bro dragon 76
Bro humsup
Bro total00
Bro biboy-2
Bro horny king
Bro tryst

Mummy 80----Carol n Jess

Bro Zhong, bravo.....hurray......well done....See.....you can make it.....like I said before...without us (me and Evo3), still can organise and enjoy rite?.....Really great that so many of the bro can make it there and by the way why you split two rooms har???

Well....for the bros who went to Dynasty, please be careful not to reveal any action done in the room....ok??? Hope to se the FR coming in.......cheerio..........:D

Zhong Guo B
23-06-2002, 12:07 AM
Bro horny king brought 3 of his frens n they decided to have their own room

So i arrange the mummy n etc

Butterfly between the 2 rooms but --- no tips leh:D

Zhong Guo B
23-06-2002, 12:15 AM
Let me start off by doing a brief FR on my gal last night

Name--- LuLu

Working number--- 196

Origin--- Shanghai

Height--- 160

Boobs--- 32b

Attitude--- friendly, can drink n talkative

Overall--- good company--- paid her $50 for the night

Btw most of these gals r on tourist visa (14 or 28 days)

So as to say that this FR is only valid for 14 days

Bros , please don't complain 2 months later that this gal is no more around or the number has been taken by another gal

Happy Cheonging

Zhong Guo B
23-06-2002, 12:22 AM

Bro Zhong, bravo.....hurray......well done....See.....you can make it.....like I said before...without us (me and Evo3), still can organise and enjoy rite?.....Really great that so many of the bro can make it there and by the way why you split two rooms har???

Well....for the bros who went to Dynasty, please be careful not to reveal any action done in the room....ok??? Hope to se the FR coming in.......cheerio..........:D

Thank u 4 the encouragements but my problem is that I have to take leave inorder to look after the details.

I stop work at abt 11pm

Next atrtack--- I on----- but can another bro please step forward to organise

smiler
23-06-2002, 12:36 AM

Thank u 4 the encouragements but my problem is that I have to take leave inorder to look after the details.

I stop work at abt 11pm

Next atrtack--- I on----- but can another bro please step forward to organise

How come you stop wprk so late???.....Like that how to enjoy???? Try to come early lah....then we can have all the fun mah.......anyway the next attack me will try to be COO lor....how???:D

Zhong Guo B
23-06-2002, 12:36 AM
Just to let all the bros noe that we finished the remaining VSOP that we kept with mummy no 5 during our last attack on 7-6-2002

I felt that yesterday attack was also attended by the forum bros n I can't possibly wait 4 all the previous batch to attend then we take out the liquior.

Any objections or solutions please feel free to contribute so that we can have a set of simple rules for all of us to follow

Zhong Guo B
23-06-2002, 12:40 AM

How come you stop wprk so late???.....Like that how to enjoy???? Try to come early lah....then we can have all the fun mah.......anyway the next attack me will try to be COO lor....how???:D

I am in the retail line

Offically stop work at 10pm but usually have to do some paper work n etc

I definate on -------- u decide the place n time

evo3
23-06-2002, 03:54 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zhong Guo B
[B]

I am in the retail line
Offically stop work at 10pm but usually have to do some paper work n etc
I definate on -------- u decide the place n time

Bro zhong well done, good job and good organiser just keep it up. next outing where would u like to go or sugguest. i think u guys already quite familiar wif dynasty.

bro smiler, so next round will u be the organiser or bro zhong. maybe, u can sugguest the place to cheong for the next round, so that we will hv more time to gather more bros wif confirm answer.

evo3
23-06-2002, 03:58 AM
Just to let all the bros noe that we finished the remaining VSOP that we kept with mummy no 5 during our last attack on 7-6-2002

I felt that yesterday attack was also attended by the forum bros n I can't possibly wait 4 all the previous batch to attend then we take out the liquior.

Any objections or solutions please feel free to contribute so that we can have a set of simple rules for all of us to follow

bro zhong, for me is alrite, since there r so many bros there n most of them went on 7/6. then shld not b a problem lah, this is small matter.
i think for the next time, if we hv left over drink n if most of the bros r going to the same place we can take it out n finish it off.

biboy
23-06-2002, 09:24 AM

Bro Biboy, i thought u cant make it to dynasty outing, so u finally make ot thru lah. Still wif ur same "PP" u hv not change yet, that good u r indeed improving alot man. just only a few time u already got ur "PP" so well control liao, keep it up bro biboy.

manage to get the early morning flight back.

yup, still with the same ger i had when we goto dynasty for the 1st time, about 2 weeks ago, still remember???

she's going back next week, looking forward to visiting her there early july.

haven't seen u for sometime, must cum out to cheong in the next outing, OK?

biboy
23-06-2002, 09:36 AM

that's the way, bro smiler leading ............

next outing, can attack new place ??? any good recommendation ???

evo3
23-06-2002, 01:18 PM

manage to get the early morning flight back.

yup, still with the same ger i had when we goto dynasty for the 1st time, about 2 weeks ago, still remember???

she's going back next week, looking forward to visiting her there early july.

haven't seen u for sometime, must cum out to cheong in the next outing, OK?

bro biboy, i wa quite busy wif my work, so dare not to make any appt wif u guys. otherwise, i will just like holein1 put u guys fly airplane.
maybe, the next time i shld b able to join u guys, so who is the organiser for the next outing. u or bro zhong:p

evo3
23-06-2002, 01:21 PM

that's the way, bro smiler leading ............

next outing, can attack new place ??? any good recommendation ???

bro biboy, dun ask bro smiler to lead lah. u guys must stand out n lead, givr ur self a chance to lead lah, how can u guys always ask bro smiler to lead. one day he will retired from the world of cheonging then how. so u must now train ur self as a leader n we will just join ur cheonging session n if u need help then we will chip in lah.

biboy
23-06-2002, 02:32 PM

bro biboy, i wa quite busy wif my work, so dare not to make any appt wif u guys. otherwise, i will just like holein1 put u guys fly airplane.
maybe, the next time i shld b able to join u guys, so who is the organiser for the next outing. u or bro zhong:p

any suggestion for next outing? i was thinking of LP, but the damage will be much higher than DY or AP. some brudders might not be able to afford it ...

but, anywhere is OK with me, as long as all brudders cheong together & enjoy themselves. we have been to DY for sometime liao, maybe we should change venue ...

biboy
23-06-2002, 02:35 PM

bro biboy, dun ask bro smiler to lead lah. u guys must stand out n lead, givr ur self a chance to lead lah, how can u guys always ask bro smiler to lead. one day he will retired from the world of cheonging then how. so u must now train ur self as a leader n we will just join ur cheonging session n if u need help then we will chip in lah.

bro evo3, next week, i might be out of town for a few days & have no access to the net. so i am not able to be COO ... if i can, i will organize the next next outing ... kekekeke ...

smiler
23-06-2002, 07:19 PM

Well that's ok for me but the next time who gonna open har??? Hee hee.....if not mistaken, the bottle still have at least 3/4 full hor???.......well if everbody enjoy, then no problem for me lor....finished the bottle oso okie lah.....so the rest of the gang wat's ur comment???...........Chinchilla, holein1, wahzai????

smiler
23-06-2002, 07:24 PM
Bro Zhong, bro evo3 and Bro boboy,

Well, I'm pleased to noe that me still able to be so popular...hahahahahaha...wanna puke liao.....anyway, it's ok for me to be the next organiser lah.....no problem.....but like wat bro evo3 say, u guys oso need to be able to stand on ur own mah...so if next time u guys organise, maybe me or evo3 will just pop by and say hello wat......tio bo???

Soooooooooooooooo the next attack will be.............???????...Look out for the latest news coming soon....kekekekeke...........:D

kenneth1979
23-06-2002, 08:02 PM

any suggestion for next outing? i was thinking of LP, but the damage will be much higher than DY or AP. some brudders might not be able to afford it ...

but, anywhere is OK with me, as long as all brudders cheong together & enjoy themselves. we have been to DY for sometime liao, maybe we should change venue ...

LP is a nice place
there also can see some big shots
if me not mistaken its owned by Ong Beng Seng the HPL boss
seen him there on a couple of nites b4
his schedule damn relax
mornin workout at 4 Seasons Hotel Club
night at Lido Place
Dunno how come his wife Christina Ong can tolerate with his "so called business activities"

smiler
23-06-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by kenneth1979

LP is a nice place
his schedule damn relax
night at Lido Place
Dunno how come his wife Christina Ong can tolerate with his "so called business activities"

Bro kenneth, can see that you are very familiar with LP hor??? So how about joining us to KTV one of these days???

When have you been back to SG???? Tot you now at China????:confused:

biboy
24-06-2002, 02:02 AM

Bro kenneth, can see that you are very familiar with LP hor??? So how about joining us to KTV one of these days???

When have you been back to SG???? Tot you now at China????:confused:

2 thumbs up for LP outing, long time no go there liao, miss the environment there ...

bro smiler, can take into consideration? kekeke ...

tRysT
24-06-2002, 02:02 AM

me got something to tell meh????? how ocme I don't know one...

whole night me playing with the mike after you left(boey sui lah, u)...and torturing the rest of the brudders kekekeke...

saw one gal later in the night while coming back from toilet, but lady luck not with me, she is on booking that night...so no choice, continue to play with the mike...:D anyway, did not ask for her name or number.

anyway, next time go dynasty at least i got a target to search for.

bro zhong, thanks for organizing the session that night. Korea won. Remember to remind me to collect S$20 from mummy carol kekekekeke...I should bet with her S$2000 hehehe.

evo3
24-06-2002, 02:44 AM
Bro Zhong, bro evo3 and Bro boboy,

Well, I'm pleased to noe that me still able to be so popular...hahahahahaha...wanna puke liao.....anyway, it's ok for me to be the next organiser lah.....no problem.....but like wat bro evo3 say, u guys oso need to be able to stand on ur own mah...so if next time u guys organise, maybe me or evo3 will just pop by and say hello wat......tio bo???

Soooooooooooooooo the next attack will be.............???????...Look out for the latest news coming soon....kekekekeke...........:D

bro smiler, among the group u r the most snr, so of course u r still in demand lah, lot of young bros need u to guide them along.
so biboy was suggestion our next outing will be at LP, so what say u bro smiler.
next outing will hv to look at the other thread "outing thread" akan datang = coming soon.
bros who r interested in our next outing pls take note.

evo3
24-06-2002, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by kenneth1979

LP is a nice place
his schedule damn relax
night at Lido Place

bro kenneth, seem like u r oso a regular in LP,
maybe we hv meet b4 in LP. just like bro smiler said, why dun we hv a nite outing to ktv, any comments.

holein1
24-06-2002, 09:23 AM
bro holein1, what happen to u leh, learn how to fly airplane liao so fast. i guess u must hv something very very important to attend to am i rite ?
maybe doing some reporting then kenna stuck n cant make it.

bro, you know me lar. if i say i am going, i sure go wan, no matter how late. As for last friday things, when we meet up, then i explain to you. it's really very hard for me on friday night. after my explanation, i hope you'll understand.

as for zhong guo b, very sorry. if you haven't calculated the amount for the rooms, you can add me in too. i'll pay for the liquer share. that's part of my apology to you. first time you organise, i put aeroplane. next time we meet up, we'll enjoy okie? 8))

Oin1.

holein1
24-06-2002, 09:27 AM

wa liao eh.. now i become SQ pilot. fly plane everywhere. bro, like i say, i'll explain the next time.

Oin1

Zhong Guo B
24-06-2002, 09:29 AM

bro, you know me lar. if i say i am going, i sure go wan, no matter how late. As for last friday things, when we meet up, then i explain to you. it's really very hard for me on friday night. after my explanation, i hope you'll understand.

as for zhong guo b, very sorry. if you haven't calculated the amount for the rooms, you can add me in too. i'll pay for the liquer share. that's part of my apology to you. first time you organise, i put aeroplane. next time we meet up, we'll enjoy okie? 8))

Oin1.

Its ok, there r things that pop up at the last minute or u may be held up by other things.

Nvm , next time then we cheong together.

smiler
24-06-2002, 10:01 AM

bro smiler, among the group u r the most snr, so of course u r still in demand lah, lot of young bros need u to guide them along.
so biboy was suggestion our next outing will be at LP, so what say u bro smiler.
next outing will hv to look at the other thread "outing thread" akan datang = coming soon.
bros who r interested in our next outing pls take note.

LOok out for the new thread at the outing side.........as for LP..me hv to considered 1st....expense there too high.....

Zhong Guo B
24-06-2002, 10:42 AM

LOok out for the new thread at the outing side.........as for LP..me hv to considered 1st....expense there too high.....

I totally agree with bro smiler

Went to LP on 16-6 2002

2 of us with 2 gals on booking plus 1 bottle of Hennessy VSOP add up to $1100.00

I am spending on company's account therefore I sug go to more affordable place.

$500.00 we can go to Dynasty , AP etc 5 times!

LiNpEh
24-06-2002, 11:54 AM
smiler...

bey swee lar... go cheong neber chio... :D..

so where is the next place huh???

smiler
24-06-2002, 11:58 AM
smiler...

bey swee lar... go cheong neber chio... :D..

so where is the next place huh???

Not confirm yet...look out in the outing thread.....okie?

LiNpEh
24-06-2002, 12:03 PM
okie.... aiyah.. you just pm or sms me can oledi.. but must give advance warning as i need to apply for......:D

Zhong Guo B
24-06-2002, 12:49 PM

Bro smiler , saw the thread on Empire Club

Drinks now going at 328++ per bottle

Buy 2 get 1 free----- quite a good deal

Do u have any lobang there maybe we can consider this place

Your call:D

smiler
24-06-2002, 05:50 PM

Bro smiler , saw the thread on Empire Club

Drinks now going at 328++ per bottle

Buy 2 get 1 free----- quite a good deal

Do u have any lobang there maybe we can consider this place

Your call:D

If that the case then can consider going to try out that place......how about this coming Friday but me still cannot confirm yet...will inform at a later date.......

biboy
24-06-2002, 05:58 PM

I totally agree with bro smiler

Went to LP on 16-6 2002

2 of us with 2 gals on booking plus 1 bottle of Hennessy VSOP add up to $1100.00

I am spending on company's account therefore I sug go to more affordable place.

$500.00 we can go to Dynasty , AP etc 5 times!

i fully agree, night club time (after 10pm) in LP is very EX.

most of the time, i oni go there on happy hour time, abt 6:30 to 10:00. i bott, 300+. tips on yr own. most of the time, we had 5-6 ppl, plus gers tips, each of us abt 100. still within budget for most people.

if really like the ger, get her out for the rest of the night, only 200 (8 hours booking out x 25). normally, if u gotta book her out, must negotiate including bonking session, total abt 300-400 (including the 8 hours out).

my 2 cents advise to share, but me OK with any place, as long as all bros agree & can have fun together ... klekekekkee

smiler
26-06-2002, 10:22 AM
So the next outing to dynasty again and that's my final outing as me will take a very long retreat.......how about that bro out there???? Any comments????

LiNpEh
26-06-2002, 11:30 AM
eh you wanna go to dynasty or JB????

smiler
26-06-2002, 11:39 AM
eh you wanna go to dynasty or JB????

Aiya...dynasty and JB both not same day lah.........dun worry lah....why so kan chiong........:confused:

LiNpEh
26-06-2002, 11:43 AM
me not kan chiong.. me just wanna know where we going in advance lor... so me ask you lor.. so how???

got to apply for permit mah..............

evo3
26-06-2002, 01:09 PM
So the next outing to dynasty again and that's my final outing as me will take a very long retreat.......how about that bro out there???? Any comments????

bro smiler, u call the shot. as u will be the next COO for the outing trip. will sure give u full support.

biboy
26-06-2002, 03:13 PM
bro smiler, u call the shot, anywhere in sgp ok with me. jb cannot coz no visa .... paiseh ....

smiler
26-06-2002, 05:38 PM
Well next outing will be :-

Venue:- Dynasty

Time:- 9:30Pm outside the lobby

Date:- 5/7/2002

Attendees:- To be confirm.

Well that's tentative and look out at the outing thread for further details.....:D

Justin4
26-06-2002, 06:18 PM
Can any 1 teach e how to edit/delete the quota in PM.

I have already delete all PM but still reflect is full?? SOS!!!!!!!!!

Thks

biboy
27-06-2002, 03:25 AM
Can any 1 teach e how to edit/delete the quota in PM.

I have already delete all PM but still reflect is full?? SOS!!!!!!!!!

Thks

u must oso delete the SENT items outbox lah ...

evo3
27-06-2002, 01:42 PM
Well next outing will be :-

Venue:- Dynasty

Time:- 9:30Pm outside the lobby

Date:- 5/7/2002

Attendees:- To be confirm.

Well that's tentative and look out at the outing thread for further details.....:D

Bro Smiler,

Will b awtg for ur confirmation for all the details in the outing thread, maybe this time alot of bros will be joining so pls get prepare otherwise not enough room to cater for so many bros.
Will u accept new bros joining in ur outing, advise.

smiler
27-06-2002, 02:01 PM

Bro Smiler,

Will b awtg for ur confirmation for all the details in the outing thread, maybe this time alot of bros will be joining so pls get prepare otherwise not enough room to cater for so many bros.
Will u accept new bros joining in ur outing, advise.

Think better stick to the same group lah....later too many then difficult to control lor.......how do you think???

biboy
27-06-2002, 03:23 PM
bro smiler, how BIG is the biggest room at dynasty?

in LP, the biggest room oso have pool table inside one ... can sit easily 15 bros & gers (30 total).

i was at LP last night, with 2 frens & bro dragon76. was surprise to know the cost of bott (for night club time) is 378++. for happy hour, 298++. about the same price as anywhere else for both times though .....

for night-club, 1 ger hour cost 38+3%gst.

dunno if any room at dynasty got pool table, else would be shiok lah, can sing song, play pool at the same time. must get the gers to play, sekali bend down ... kekekeke ...

dun flame me hor ......

smiler
27-06-2002, 04:17 PM
bro smiler, how BIG is the biggest room at dynasty?

in LP, the biggest room oso have pool table inside one ... can sit easily 15 bros & gers (30 total).

i was at LP last night, with 2 frens & bro dragon76. was surprise to know the cost of bott (for night club time) is 378++. for happy hour, 298++. about the same price as anywhere else for both times though .....

for night-club, 1 ger hour cost 38+3%gst.

dunno if any room at dynasty got pool table, else would be shiok lah, can sing song, play pool at the same time. must get the gers to play, sekali bend down ... kekekeke ...

dun flame me hor ......

The biggest room in Dynasty can sit ard 10 ppl and sorry to say that no pool table inside the room at Dynasty....but if you wan we can clear the table for the drinks and let you play pool so the others can watch lor....how??? Swee bo???.....Wahahahahaha.....:D

LiNpEh
27-06-2002, 06:32 PM
smiler...

onz you next week... so tonight going to call off again izzit.. if it changes then let me know k.... permit hard to get one you know....

biboy
27-06-2002, 06:59 PM

The biggest room in Dynasty can sit ard 10 ppl and sorry to say that no pool table inside the room at Dynasty....but if you wan we can clear the table for the drinks and let you play pool so the others can watch lor....how??? Swee bo???.....Wahahahahaha.....:D

ok, but need 15 balls plus 2 cues. cues can get lah, so many bros, but balls ..... hmmmm .... need 7.5 gers leh, can get???

dun forget chalk hor .... hahahahaha ..... just kidding, bro smiler. dun flame super newbie like me hor ...

smiler
27-06-2002, 10:39 PM

ok, but need 15 balls plus 2 cues. cues can get lah, so many bros, but balls ..... hmmmm .... need 7.5 gers leh, can get???

dun forget chalk hor .... hahahahaha ..... just kidding, bro smiler. dun flame super newbie like me hor ...

NB KNN......talk cock with me har......CCB must flame you this time...if not how to survive....and not forgetting me now top 3 posters hor......Wahahahahahaha....me si bei sia lan hor???

Aiya enough of the joke lah....so how? Able to join us on the 5th or not???

Regarding balls dun worry lah...make sure more than enough for you lah.......:D

evo3
28-06-2002, 01:24 AM

Think better stick to the same group lah....later too many then difficult to control lor.......how do you think???

i think u r rite, rite now we oredi hv almost 10 bros liao, if group to big kind of difficult to control n oso need to spilt room where got fun.
want to enjoy must sit together then shiok mah, rite. so since u r the next COO then we will just follow what u want to do.
any objection from those bros, pls give ur comments.

evo3
28-06-2002, 01:30 AM

biboy, so u r very good in snooker, 3 ball, 4 ball. so can we hv a friendly match someday.
long time never play liao, cause no kaki leh.
me hang cue for very long liao, n bowling oso stop very long liao.

biboy
28-06-2002, 08:30 AM

NB KNN......talk cock with me har......CCB must flame you this time...if not how to survive....and not forgetting me now top 3 posters hor......Wahahahahahaha....me si bei sia lan hor???

Aiya enough of the joke lah....so how? Able to join us on the 5th or not???

Regarding balls dun worry lah...make sure more than enough for you lah.......:D

walau eh bro smiler, dun be angry-lah, just kidding mah .... i confirm with u next monday, ok? paiseh ...

smiler
29-06-2002, 01:31 AM
Attention all personnel involve on 5/7/2002 exercise....please take note that the exercise had been cut and please do not report to the respective centre.....once again please do not report to any of the respective centre......

As due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to stop the exercise immediately.......Any inconvience is regretted..........:(

evo3
29-06-2002, 01:53 AM
Attention all personnel involve on 5/7/2002 exercise....please take note that the exercise had been cut and please do not report to the respective centre.....once again please do not report to any of the respective centre......

As due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to stop the exercise immediately.......Any inconvience is regretted..........:(

bro what is going on why out of the blue man.
having bis issue wif u or what

smiler
29-06-2002, 01:56 AM

bro what is going on why out of the blue man.
having bis issue wif u or what

Well it's a long story.....happen today.....if wanna noe details...meet me on 3rd July for kopi session....I'll tell you.....how????

Look out at the outing thread.....:cool:

evo3
29-06-2002, 02:03 AM

Well it's a long story.....happen today.....if wanna noe details...meet me on 3rd July for kopi session....I'll tell you.....how????

Look out at the outing thread.....:cool:

ok, i hope is not going to that big as what u said. dun tell me caught in the act.

LiNpEh
29-06-2002, 03:32 AM
smiler...

what happened???? do give me a call k.. hope that things goes well fer you....

biboy
29-06-2002, 06:50 AM
bro smiler, hopes everything's ok with u ...

Zhong Guo B
29-06-2002, 08:21 AM
Bro smiler , good luck to u.

Hope u can settle ur problems soon.

Don't worry--------------------Be happy :)

smiler
29-06-2002, 09:50 PM
Just like to say thanks to all bros out there....Thanks for your concern........me will be able to solve all my problems.......:D

Thanks again......thanks.........

Zhong Guo B
01-07-2002, 03:42 AM
Just came back from Dynasty and all the mummies n gals were talking abt the closure of the KTV.

The building is making way for the MRT project.

Sources said that they r relocating to the Canto Disco at Marina South ----------- NOT CONFIRM YET

As promised below is a brief FR on my gal tonight:-

Name --- Ming Ming

Working Number --- 472

Origin --- ha er pin

Age --- abt 25

Height --- 158

Boobs --- 34 B

Skin --- very fair

Appearence --- Lady like n she can give u gf feeling

Attitude --- very attentive

Wanted to on her but she told me this 2 days not convenient.

Arrange to call her on thursday to continue our adventure.

darcbleu
01-07-2002, 10:36 AM
so i guess this Ming Ming is a PRC?
Coz her number is 472.

Zhong Guo B
01-07-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by darcbleu
so i guess this Ming Ming is a PRC?
Coz her number is 472.

Yes! I only go for PRC.

Btw she is leaving in 1 weeks time if u wan to try --- mia tu liao.

smiler
01-07-2002, 10:42 AM
I oso want to try lei.......Can I????

Zhong Guo B
01-07-2002, 10:56 AM
I oso want to try lei.......Can I????

I haven't try --- any bro interested please go ahead n post FR.

Bro smiler , ur problem settle liao?

smiler
01-07-2002, 11:22 AM

I haven't try --- any bro interested please go ahead n post FR.

Bro smiler , ur problem settle liao?

Not yet but oso can try try mah.....Pm me lei so I post FR....can?:D

LiNpEh
01-07-2002, 11:40 AM
so how.. when r we going down to try

darcbleu
01-07-2002, 05:45 PM
Any brudders have FR with SG girls in Dynasty?
From what i know, SG one dun normally do.

Anyway, mi dun go there liao..
so my 2 girls also gone liao...
miss them

redface
01-07-2002, 10:14 PM
yo guys!!!!!

i be probaly heading down to dynasty on 10 july ,it is a wednesday with a frend ....

are u guys going down there too?

hope to c some ppl here never met b4 ...those going down on wednesday nite can leave message here or pm me .

at least i can pop in and say hi to forum guys here:)

CPTMiller
04-07-2002, 12:57 AM
Hmm......
I only read this thread today.......
I late liao.........
The next trip let me know..........
I will be bringing a few forum bros too......

Zhong Guo B
08-07-2002, 10:19 AM
Was at Dynasty last night.

They will be operating a new ktv from Marina South with effect from 1st Oct 2002.

Its located at the former Canto Disco n is now undergoing a 1 m renovation.

The present Dynasty will still be around until further notice.

Bros please check with your regular mummy where they r when both Ktvs starts operating to avoid dissapointment.

Here is a brief Fr on the Chinagal tat was with me last night:-

Name --- Candy

Age --- 24 yo

Height --- 165

Boobs --- 34 A

Working No --- 332

Visa exp --- 10 days time

Origin --- wen zhou

Attitude -- Was cold initially but after some drinks , she gets better n then chemistry start to build.

Might return to see her tonight.

;)

shl3
15-07-2002, 01:22 AM
Recently, had been patron Dynasty very frequent (during Happy Hours). Those PRC are not bad looking, rather pretty. But i realise they are asking a lot. Getter the info from some of the girls and personal experience, they are expecting the tips of a least $50, $100 if you are the only table (just normal table sitting - with no "extra"). Short time $300 and over nite $500.
Personally, I think they are over priced themself (anyway is up to buyer and seller, rite?). Any comment, brothers.

biboy
15-07-2002, 02:19 AM
Was at Dynasty last night.

They will be operating a new ktv from Marina South with effect from 1st Oct 2002.

Its located at the former Canto Disco n is now undergoing a 1 m renovation.

The present Dynasty will still be around until further notice.

Bros please check with your regular mummy where they r when both Ktvs starts operating to avoid dissapointment.

Here is a brief Fr on the Chinagal tat was with me last night:-

Name --- Candy

Age --- 24 yo

Height --- 165

Boobs --- 34 A

Working No --- 332

Visa exp --- 10 days time

Origin --- wen zhou

Attitude -- Was cold initially but after some drinks , she gets better n then chemistry start to build.

Might return to see her tonight.

;)

go dynasty never chio me huh ???

so, when's our next dynasty attack ???

it is long overdue liao, organize one lah ...

Zhong Guo B
15-07-2002, 05:01 AM

go dynasty never chio me huh ???

so, when's our next dynasty attack ???

it is long overdue liao, organize one lah ...

Bro u mia so long

Last attack susposed to be led by u but u chee hong to china

Anyway I will be organising 1 at the end of the month

u must be my organiser I go n make the arrangements

Expecting a bigger group this time n u must help

Thank u

Looksee
15-07-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by shl3
Recently, had been patron Dynasty very frequent (during Happy Hours). Those PRC are not bad looking, rather pretty. But i realise they are asking a lot. Getter the info from some of the girls and personal experience, they are expecting the tips of a least $50, $100 if you are the only table (just normal table sitting - with no "extra"). Short time $300 and over nite $500.
Personally, I think they are over priced themself (anyway is up to buyer and seller, rite?). Any comment, brothers.

Agree, it's way above market rate. I had a girl from Dynasty about 2 months ago and only paid 200 for short time. As for the tipping I usually pay between 30 to 50, never 100. If they ask for more, I'll pull a long face.

biboy
15-07-2002, 02:02 PM

Bro u mia so long

Last attack susposed to be led by u but u chee hong to china

Anyway I will be organising 1 at the end of the month

u must be my organiser I go n make the arrangements

Expecting a bigger group this time n u must help

Thank u

ok, but not too end of the month, leaving for london on 29-jul, back 11-aug. anytime before 28-jul is ok with me ... u set the date, i help to gather the brudders ...

need to bring fishing rod or not???

Zhong Guo B
15-07-2002, 02:16 PM

ok, but not too end of the month, leaving for london on 29-jul, back 11-aug. anytime before 28-jul is ok with me ... u set the date, i help to gather the brudders ...

need to bring fishing rod or not???

No need

Fishes provided!!

Pay the bait!!

biboy
15-07-2002, 02:24 PM

No need

Fishes provided!!

Pay the bait!!

can bring own fish?

Zhong Guo B
15-07-2002, 02:48 PM

can bring own fish?

Can then save on bait

biboy
15-07-2002, 04:27 PM

Can then save on bait

can fish without bait, just use hook???

kekekeke ..... this i have to learn from bro zhong or smiler!!!

smiler
15-07-2002, 11:18 PM

can fish without bait, just use hook???

kekekeke ..... this i have to learn from bro zhong or smiler!!!

Dun learn from me...learn from Bro Zhong lah.....he's now better than me liao....kekekekeke.....tio bo Bro Zhong?

biboy
16-07-2002, 12:21 PM

Dun learn from me...learn from Bro Zhong lah.....he's now better than me liao....kekekekeke.....tio bo Bro Zhong?

ok, i will learn from the 2 masters!!!

Zhong Guo B
16-07-2002, 04:03 PM

ok, i will learn from the 2 masters!!!

Bro , fishing not this thread

Like tat go on this 1 oso become a fishing thread

Wait kana flame!

Anyway , 2 weeks no go Dynasty liao.

Awaiting for the 1 in marina south to open

The only thing I dun like abt marina south is everytime got spot check n they have only 1 exit

:mad:

biboy
17-07-2002, 01:07 AM

Bro , fishing not this thread

Like tat go on this 1 oso become a fishing thread

Wait kana flame!

Anyway , 2 weeks no go Dynasty liao.

Awaiting for the 1 in marina south to open

The only thing I dun like abt marina south is everytime got spot check n they have only 1 exit

:mad:

heard the one in marina only open in october, still 2 months to go ... cannot wait liao ...

wan to organize another trip to dynasty ???

spot check no need to worry, take cab lor ...

smiler
04-08-2002, 12:19 AM

heard the one in marina only open in october, still 2 months to go ... cannot wait liao ...

wan to organize another trip to dynasty ???

spot check no need to worry, take cab lor ...

When will the next trip to dynasty???

Zhong Guo B
04-08-2002, 12:32 AM

When will the next trip to dynasty???

I tot u retired liao!

If u wan , wait for biboy to return fron Hk.

We can organise another trip to Dynasty.

smiler
04-08-2002, 05:29 PM

I tot u retired liao!

If u wan , wait for biboy to return fron Hk.

We can organise another trip to Dynasty.

Can go sing song and talk tock wat.......no need to call gals oso can mah.....most important is that must have fun and enjoy.....so when will that be har????..............:D

Zhong Guo B
05-08-2002, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by smiler

Can go sing song and talk tock wat.......no need to call gals oso can mah.....most important is that must have fun and enjoy.....so when will that be har????..............:D [/QUOTE

Bro , date bu set. Me n Biboy will do all the work. Just to make sure u can go , long time no tok cock to you.

Bro , call Evo3 along as well.

Justin4
05-08-2002, 07:29 PM
Dear Bros

Any newbie there???????

smiler
05-08-2002, 10:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by smiler
Bro , date bu set. Me n Biboy will do all the work. Just to make sure u can go , long time no tok cock to you.

Bro , call Evo3 along as well.

Ok...you set the date and I will inform to bro evo3 but cannot confirm that he will make it....anyway he oredi cannot make it for our two time outing liao.......hope this time he can make it.....;)

wisely
05-08-2002, 10:57 PM
Yo Bros !

Wed nite wan to check out tis place call Odyssey KTV at Balmoral Plaza ? Looking for kakis leh :D

Cheerios !!!

Ok...you set the date and I will inform to bro evo3 but cannot confirm that he will make it....anyway he oredi cannot make it for our two time outing liao.......hope this time he can make it.....

smiler
05-08-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by wisely
Yo Bros !

Wed nite wan to check out tis place call Odyssey KTV at Balmoral Plaza ? Looking for kakis leh :D

Cheerios !!!

Cannot confirm.......will let you noe later...if not later ppl called me aeroplane king again.....

Zhong Guo B
07-08-2002, 09:40 AM

Ok...you set the date and I will inform to bro evo3 but cannot confirm that he will make it....anyway he oredi cannot make it for our two time outing liao.......hope this time he can make it.....;)

Biboy will be back next week. I will disscuss with him n come out a date for the outing.

In the mean time ,keep in touch OK?

kosheen
07-08-2002, 03:09 PM
went there last nite. was my first time there. v tame leh. no action at all unlike wat my frens had told me abt. so can't really provide any FR except tat the girl sitting wif my fren has to run 9 F#$KING tables!!!!! tok abt ang pai!!!! disappeared for most of the nite! but leh, she really v cute lah. pls dun ask me for her name, cos i went there later so wasn't introduced to her.

kheelip
07-08-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by kosheen
went there last nite. was my first time there. v tame leh. no action at all unlike wat my frens had told me abt. so can't really provide any FR except tat the girl sitting wif my fren has to run 9 F#$KING tables!!!!! tok abt ang pai!!!! disappeared for most of the nite! but leh, she really v cute lah. pls dun ask me for her name, cos i went there later so wasn't introduced to her.

Brudder, it will be tame if you do not initiate the action. I am there many many times and everytime also have action wan. In fact I was asked by the manager politely not to go overboard sometimes. :D So it all depends on you lor.

kosheen
07-08-2002, 03:48 PM
bro kheelip, i'm super amatuer when it comes to nite clubs. so dunno hw to initiate. sum more my frens oso din do anything maybe cos 2 their girls kept doing the disappearing act.

the one tat sat wif me was rather quiet maybe cos she's here for juz 3 days...

darcbleu
07-08-2002, 05:51 PM
Any brudders wana go Dynasty 17 aug?
can meet new brudders mah...
:)

start of EPL season..can watch match there...

Zhong Guo B
19-08-2002, 04:31 PM
Bussiness at Dynasty was really bad during the ghost festival

Went there last night at about 12 mn n the place was very empty . a big group of gals were at the bar lobby waiting for customer.

Even the mummies complained abt the situation. i was witha prc n below is a brief Fr on the gal

Name --- Linda
Origin --- Peking
Age --- 24-26
Boobs --- 36C
Attitude --- good n attentive
Tips --- $50
Minus point --- Peking accent too heavy

tissk
20-08-2002, 08:48 AM
Another reason also problem with the high price they are asking....asking $200 for a shot and on top $50 tips....wa cao...made of gold ah....anyway china gals is famous for being a dead fish....dead goldfish...ha

Trent
22-08-2002, 09:00 PM
all the brudders out there,

are they any big boobed girls at dynasty to recommend? i am a super newbie so please be kind on me.

thanx

Horny King
12-09-2002, 07:17 PM
Bussiness at Dynasty was really bad during the ghost festival

Went there last night at about 12 mn n the place was very empty . a big group of gals were at the bar lobby waiting for customer.

Even the mummies complained abt the situation. i was witha prc n below is a brief Fr on the gal

Name --- Linda
Origin --- Peking
Age --- 24-26
Boobs --- 36C
Attitude --- good n attentive
Tips --- $50
Minus point --- Peking accent too heavy

Bro,

When are you going to Dynasty? Please jio me along

Zhong Guo B
13-09-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Horny King

Bro,

When are you going to Dynasty? Please jio me along

I am waiting for the 1 at marina south to start operation then I organise 1

Thanks n keep in touch!

biboy
13-09-2002, 02:37 AM

I am waiting for the 1 at marina south to start operation then I organise 1

Thanks n keep in touch!

must chio me to go hor???

kekekeke ....

samlee8
14-09-2002, 12:52 AM
me just curious is that a gal call 'LISA' DOWN THERE?

kinkysauage
23-09-2002, 04:18 PM
hi bro out there,
i was at dynas ktv about 2wks ago and got to know this prc ger by the name of xiao lan. she was tall , slender & with long hair. so, on that very nite, i booked her out becos she looks decent & chatty and the agreed price was 230bucks after much negotiation. she asked for 300bucks at first. we left the ktv at about 11:30pm to 1 of the hotel in jc. she don't provide any bbbj or other services but just spreading she legs. we finished off the session at about 1:30am. she asked me to pay her 300bucks becos by the time she goes back to the ktv, she is not able to make extra money. so, being a nice guy and sympathised her, i paid her 300bucks. last sat she called me to buy her some cosmetics & in returned she would have sex with me becos she is leaving soon. so i agreed and met up with her at paragon. as usual, i paid about 250bucks for the cosmetics. before we proceed to jc hotel, she requested to send her to a temple to pray because that day was 15th of the chinese mth. since on the way, i obliged. after the praying, i headed str. to the the htl. once we reached the htl carpark she refused to alight fm my car and telling me that she don't feel like having it in the afternoon. i was so mad at her and she told me that she will called me in the nite or the day after. she kept pacifying and pleading me that she will promised to call me after her work or the following days. so lan lan and sent her back. so after last sat., she avoid my phone call. anyway, she is leaving on 26/Sept. these gers are really out to con. we shall not spare any sympathy & generosity on these gers. we need to be tough & nasty with these gers. until now, i felt i'm a bloody fool!

Zhong Guo B
23-09-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by kinkysauage
hi bro out there,
i was at dynas ktv about 2wks ago and got to know this prc ger by the name of xiao lan. she was tall , slender & with long hair. so, on that very nite, i booked her out becos she looks decent & chatty and the agreed price was 230bucks after much negotiation. she asked for 300bucks at first. we left the ktv at about 11:30pm to 1 of the hotel in jc. she don't provide any bbbj or other services but just spreading she legs. we finished off the session at about 1:30am. she asked me to pay her 300bucks becos by the time she goes back to the ktv, she is not able to make extra money. so, being a nice guy and sympathised her, i paid her 300bucks. last sat she called me to buy her some cosmetics & in returned she would have sex with me becos she is leaving soon. so i agreed and met up with her at paragon. as usual, i paid about 250bucks for the cosmetics. before we proceed to jc hotel, she requested to send her to a temple to pray because that day was 15th of the chinese mth. since on the way, i obliged. after the praying, i headed str. to the the htl. once we reached the htl carpark she refused to alight fm my car and telling me that she don't feel like having it in the afternoon. i was so mad at her and she told me that she will called me in the nite or the day after. she kept pacifying and pleading me that she will promised to call me after her work or the following days. so lan lan and sent her back. so after last sat., she avoid my phone call. anyway, she is leaving on 26/Sept. these gers are really out to con. we shall not spare any sympathy & generosity on these gers. we need to be tough & nasty with these gers. until now, i felt i'm a bloody fool!

Bro

Sorry 2 har abt ur storey. Prc are all the same ,they come all the way here 2 make money. Be nice 2 them but dun become a sucker. Hope u ve better luck next time.

Remember to fuck n forget . No repeats! There r so many in the market if u can afford then changed new 1 everytime

ladyassassinato
23-09-2002, 09:18 PM
Ai yah brother, why bring her go shopping and some more go temple. wah lao. Unless you want to take her as your girl friend. Our relationship with these PRC gals, everything should settle in the hotel room - pay them then fuck or fuck then pay them. After all they are here for only 2 to 4 weeks.

siaokia41
23-09-2002, 10:15 PM
no local chinese girls there one rite

kimchi
23-09-2002, 10:19 PM
Kinkysauage

U shd have known!!!Nvr trust prc after just a single meeting.I was in da same situation but mine was an Indonesian student.She wld trade sex 4 material but i always ask 4 overnite bonking b4 buying her stuff da next day.somehow managed 2 read her sms from her frend,they were trying 2 con me in a big way b4 her sch term finish.So i bonk her 4 da whole wk n promise her branded stuff da following wk coz i'll b free then.Da next thing i bcome David Copperfield n vanish!!!!I don mind when ger trade sex 4 $$ or material coz its like a business deal but pls don try 2 con me.U nice i nice.

bro don b dishearten,u try 2 b nice but she fuck u up.Pls don tink all prc r like dat,they r human after all,some bad some good.Its us cheongster dat must tink b4 we leap.Happy cheonging!!

LiNpEh
24-09-2002, 08:42 AM
Kinkysauage,

you have not been reading the forum much have you.... PRC = crow... and they only wan money and nothing more.. not your body nor love nor shite like that... next time be a little bit wiser...

singboy
24-09-2002, 09:54 AM
Kinkysauage,

Sad to hear abt your bad experience. I experienced something like that I think was 3 yrs ago. I met a gal in Dynasty and she is M'sian. As still young and first time there, dunno wat to expect. She asked me out one day and me brought her to makan in a restaurant and proceed to bring her back to my place half hoping for a bonking session but alas... she reach my home and slept on my bed saying she had a tired nite and wanted to sleep. Try to kiss her and unhook her bra, but she resist and say no mood. Then I also sian.. and just send her back to sleep.

I guess most if not all are all out to get freebies and suck us dry. So now, wiser and more sexperience.

To me the rule is : They are definitely not goin be with me for life, treat it like a business transaction. You pay, she gives. From then on, I don't believe in " wai mai " ot tabao out liao. All transactions to be dealed in and at the place.

Just my humble comments.

kinkysauage
24-09-2002, 10:01 AM
hi bros,
thanks for all your pointers. i think i have been too soft on her and probably blinded by her decent looks. anyway, it is a lesson to learn. recently, i had switched my taste fm bitchy/cfm looks to clean/decent looks but wtf, the decent looks gers are more crafty. looks like it was a wrong move. fortunately, the damages are not so bad. hmm..hmm..maybe i will drop by tonite and embarrass her and at the same time start to fish for a new babes. life goes on, will still continue to cheong!

kinkysauage
24-09-2002, 02:13 PM
any bros out there care to have a "small talk" with this asshole, pls pm me. this asshole is leaving on 26/Sept. word of wisdom; never ever judge a book by it's cover.

LiNpEh
24-09-2002, 02:48 PM
how does she look.. mayb we get back by bonking her for free huh... hahahah....

kinkysauage
24-09-2002, 03:01 PM
she is very skinny with a broad shoulder, tall & standing at 1.69m. straight & long black hair. quite sweet looking with a small boots. normally she put on a long skirt. she is quite outstanding becos of her height. she smiles alot. if u need her h/p no. pls pm me. cheers!

how does she look.. mayb we get back by bonking her for free huh... hahahah.... ;)

kinkysauage
25-09-2002, 11:36 AM
was at dynasty last evening. Understood fm her frens that she had left S'pore yesterday becos of her bad flu & fever. is this god's will or retribution?..hahaha. Got a ger by the name of coco. i think she is mid or late twenties. she is quite sexy & got a small black mole on the left chin. remind me of the legendary "pan chin lian". she told me she just touched down two days ago. she told me that she will be moving to tian ann man ktv becos of better pay-up. hv not bonk her yet. probably will arrange a session with her shortly. in order to verify whether this asshole has left s'pore, i use a public phone to call her. surprised, 1 lady pick up the phone. she too told me that the asshole has left s'pore and she is using her h/p no. her name is lily and currently, she is working at tian sha ren jian ktv. she told me she just arrived. not sure about her looks but quite chatty. not sure what to do with her. :confused:

powerapex
02-01-2003, 12:16 AM
Hello to all Dynasty(Leisure) cheongster...
I was there on last sat(28-Dec-02), first time there, with 5 of my frenc, very class place, saw many pretty prc.
we open a bottle: $366 nett + $50(tips for mummy)
share by 6 of us, each $70 (exclude gals tips).

I like the place and of cus the gals there as well, mostly all quite pretty with big boobs, :)~
my gal name: xinyi, age 23, pretty, slim with handful boob. overnite wz her that nite, she going back 10 days later.

could any experience bros advise me:

1. is it true that not all the prc gal providing the "extra svc"? 'cus one of the pretty prc that sit with my friend told him that she nvr ever "chu tai" with customer, and she dont wana do it. and no matter how my friend ask her, she rejected ! my friend not old and not ugly.

2. how much are the price to open a bottle in the open hall? if drink beer only can or not? feel abit paisay 'cus not so much budget, but i like the place! mm.... not the place, but theose prc gals... haha... sometime it nice to sit there relax and listen to the singer as well.

Thanks
Power

berg51
03-01-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by powerapex
Hello to all Dynasty(Leisure) cheongster...
I was there on last sat(28-Dec-02), first time there, with 5 of my frenc, very class place, saw many pretty prc.

could any experience bros advise me:

1. is it true that not all the prc gal providing the "extra svc"? 'cus one of the pretty prc that sit with my friend told him that she nvr ever "chu tai" with customer, and she dont wana do it. and no matter how my friend ask her, she rejected ! my friend not old and not ugly.

Your friend is not old and not ugly but does he has $$?

turbo188
03-01-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by berg51
Your friend is not old and not ugly but does he has $$?

haha... u v funny...
well, my friend offered her $500 overnite wz him, but she rejected. she indeed really v beautiful and friendly, is the amount too little?
pls adv...

kinkysauage
03-01-2003, 03:48 PM
how's her look & what's her name. it is very interesting that she refused to accept your fren offer. most of the babes over there are short term stay & they will try to make as much $ as possible. most of the time, i don't get rejection fm the babes. it's the matter of; the price is right or not. nevertheless, 500 bucks is a good offer. maybe your fren looks rich, she is trying to fish your fren! haha.

Originally posted by turbo188
haha... u v funny...
well, my friend offered her $500 overnite wz him, but she rejected. she indeed really v beautiful and friendly, is the amount too little?
pls adv... :confused:

ladyassassinato
03-01-2003, 11:32 PM
What is the name of that gal? Is her name call Rain, No 808. Because she is holding a student pass, where she can stay in Singapore for about 2 years - which mean she dun need to earn the fast money - she is aiming for big fish.

As for those PRC who come here for only 2 weeks or 1 month, they will "Chu Thai", usually $300 for over night. Some even charge only $200, if they feel comfortable with you.

hardonlounge
04-01-2003, 12:29 AM
Hi kinkysauage,

Nice to see you here.

Where's my Sichuan Zhen Nee from Dynasty? She was here around August 2002. Hehehe.

kinkysauage
06-01-2003, 08:25 AM
Hello Hardon,
Who is Zhen Nee? Any juicy stuffs to share about?

Originally posted by hardonlounge
Hi kinkysauage,

Nice to see you here.

Where's my Sichuan Zhen Nee from Dynasty? She was here around August 2002. Hehehe. ;)

cheongkid
07-01-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by ladyassassinato
What is the name of that gal? Is her name call Rain, No 808. Because she is holding a student pass, where she can stay in Singapore for about 2 years - which mean she dun need to earn the fast money - she is aiming for big fish.

As for those PRC who come here for only 2 weeks or 1 month, they will "Chu Thai", usually $300 for over night. Some even charge only $200, if they feel comfortable with you.
PRCs nowadays very "shi zi kai da kou". KNN was quoted $600 for overnight and $300 for ST. Some more that girl not say very pretty nor did she from Tiananmen or the like. Luckily I am not the one easily "kan cai tou". Did the market price went up due to inflation or just some people out there who spoil the market? I remember last time I paid only $250 for overnight. PRC girls only good in looks but not in bed.

:cool:

tentacle mastah
07-01-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
PRCs nowadays very "shi zi kai da kou". KNN was quoted $600 for overnight and $300 for ST. Some more that girl not say very pretty nor did she from Tiananmen or the like. Luckily I am not the one easily "kan cai tou". Did the market price went up due to inflation or just some people out there who spoil the market? I remember last time I paid only $250 for overnight. PRC girls only good in looks but not in bed.

:cool:

yeah agreed when there last week. $300 for a short time and $600 overnight. Look was ok. but fuck man the service sure bad.. i got bad experience before...

sgmjplayer
08-01-2003, 12:35 PM
Willing buyer, willing seller.

IF you dont buy. they cant sell..

Offer what you feel its worth it. Take it or leave it.

There are no fixed rates.. generally the gals will do ST
for $200.00.

DarkLord
09-01-2003, 12:12 AM
In my honest opinion, 600 bucks for over night for a PRC chick is a little too steep. I can get local gals which is much younger at 1/2 the price, legal age of cos.

StrongBrew
09-01-2003, 11:15 AM
Dear brudders,
I've been patronising Dynasty for over 2 yrs. I never paid more than $200 for ST. Must know how to negotiate and dun spoil the market rate. "Hung Cheng Pai" still want to let them ketok!! 2 weeks ago, I paid $150 for ST inclusive of the tips she spent with me in the KTV. Fucked in her hotel room somemore!! Knew her that very night also. SO pls dun let them con you.

gedangsa
04-03-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by StrongBrew
Dear brudders,
I've been patronising Dynasty for over 2 yrs. I never paid more than $200 for ST. Must know how to negotiate and dun spoil the market rate. "Hung Cheng Pai" still want to let them ketok!! 2 weeks ago, I paid $150 for ST inclusive of the tips she spent with me in the KTV. Fucked in her hotel room somemore!! Knew her that very night also. SO pls dun let them con you.

Any happenings in Dynasty now / My friend told me that "hung cheng" is damn bad now that a single fuck now cost only $80 to $100. Is it true ?

BTW, what is ST that bro StrongBrew paid for $200 ?

Tks

evo3
04-03-2003, 02:13 AM
nowsaday, with 150 u can get a half jap and half thai and the service is so much better tahn tose prc gal working in ktv. even poly gal coat as low as 150, local, malaysia, prc range only from 100 to 200 depend on the quality and service type.
if talk abt 500 for short and 1k for o/nite than that was at least 15 years back when i use to frequent lido palace way back in 1983 - 85, that was a boom town mkt.

game10199
04-03-2003, 11:48 AM
Hi bros,

Last week, a gang of us went down to Dynasty. A number of the rooms were occupied.

We got a couple of PRCs with us for the night. The quality of the girls were so-so.

One of my kakis booked one - ST - $200. And he was generous enough to give her a $50 tip after that. I suppose she must be pretty good.

cheongkid
04-03-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by game10199
Hi bros,

Last week, a gang of us went down to Dynasty. A number of the rooms were occupied.

We got a couple of PRCs with us for the night. The quality of the girls were so-so.

One of my kakis booked one - ST - $200. And he was generous enough to give her a $50 tip after that. I suppose she must be pretty good.
$200 for ST excluding hotel plus $50 tips too much liao. i remembered paying $250 overall excluding hotel for ON for PRC from Teyun.

vaxvms
04-03-2003, 02:27 PM
$200 for ST excluding hotel plus $50 tips too much liao. i remembered paying $250 overall excluding hotel for ON for PRC from Teyun.

wow now u vali keng
every whr also cheong hoh

game10199
04-03-2003, 02:40 PM

---------------------

Bro cheongkid,

At the end of the day, just $50 + more, no big deal. The tip was extra. If my friend happy, so be it. Maybe you were lucky that the girl wanted to stay ON with you - maybe you good looking??

Anyway, the girl was not your usual "2 weeks visa" type. English student - so maybe he is trying to make friend, friend, then bonk for free in the long run?? Have you any success in this area??

Different strategy for different people, mah..

cheongkid
04-03-2003, 03:23 PM
---------------------

Bro cheongkid,

At the end of the day, just $50 + more, no big deal. The tip was extra. If my friend happy, so be it. Maybe you were lucky that the girl wanted to stay ON with you - maybe you good looking??

Anyway, the girl was not your usual "2 weeks visa" type. English student - so maybe he is trying to make friend, friend, then bonk for free in the long run?? Have you any success in this area??

Different strategy for different people, mah..
not really interested in PRCs anyway. now more into Thai puyings...

rrider33
04-03-2003, 03:24 PM
heard from my friend that there 2 gal not bad looking 498 Wang Xuan and 398 xiao man. the formal is quite jude but the latter is for boob lover. any brother tried them b4?? they r on the two wk type... was thinking of foing tonight.....yeah

vaxvms
04-03-2003, 03:43 PM
not really interested in PRCs anyway. now more into Thai puyings...

Yes Thai puying BEST!!!!!!!!!!
So whr U go to look for them?
Dun tell me OT?

cheongkid
04-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
Yes Thai puying BEST!!!!!!!!!!
So whr U go to look for them?
Dun tell me OT?
Don and Joe. Their girls' service 100% sextisfaction guaranteed!

sgmjplayer
05-03-2003, 10:35 AM
Dynasty gals no gd. Dynasty gals expensive.

Boycott Dynasty.

cheongkid
05-03-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by sgmjplayer
Dynasty gals no gd. Dynasty gals expensive.

Boycott Dynasty.
bro sgmjplayer, MG you say gals no good and expensive, Dynasty you also say the same. then suggest one place which is cheap and good.

sgmjplayer
05-03-2003, 12:27 PM
bro sgmjplayer, MG you say gals no good and expensive, Dynasty you also say the same. then suggest one place which is cheap and good.

haha.. my playground is MG and Dynasty.

Gals expensive and no gd.

'expensive' 'no good' is very very subjective leh.

I am very jian, I go for expensive and no good stuffs.

evo3
05-03-2003, 01:43 PM
every where in sg ktv we will find good and no good stuff. it all depends on the indivdual taste, at time u will find that the gal is not up to ur std, but still tag along with her why is because both are able to click well, in such a case, there bound to be some good relationship going on after for 2 times that what i believe.
we can go to those high class nite clubs and still find bad stuff but hv to pay high price. sometime maybe able to get free and good stuff, just like anytime u r in need of a bonk just call her and she will be there waiting for u.
yes this is very rare and not many, so we must find it out ourself, it will not drop from the sky or anywhere else.

CanYouF
05-03-2003, 10:14 PM
Aiya... to each its own lah... u find a gal chio, others might not find chio leh.... u like the place, others dun like the place...

Recommendations aside, it is often quite exciting to find out a place by yourself (or with a group of frens of cos)... Going to recommended places gives you already a pre-defined set of expectations and if they are not met, well.... then the trip sucks :)

CumKing
05-03-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by CanYouF
Aiya... to each its own lah... u find a gal chio, others might not find chio leh.... u like the place, others dun like the place...

Recommendations aside, it is often quite exciting to find out a place by yourself (or with a group of frens of cos)... Going to recommended places gives you already a pre-defined set of expectations and if they are not met, well.... then the trip sucks :)

Eh bro...how come yr icon similar to bro cheongkid eh??

Sorry eh..I v mountain turtle to the KTV scene...

Is it some sort of karaoke association or something? KEFOS??

Blur,

CK

CanYouF
05-03-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by CumKing

Blur,

CK

aiya din u read the thread on KEFOS? it is an organisation to help newbies ease into the KTV scene primarily, of cos we are also interested in other cheonging activities.... :)

those with the gold KEFOS avatar (such as myself) are the organisers for outings

etnic
05-03-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by CumKing

Blur,

CK

Oh my goodness, karaoke association sounds so....auntie :p

So how CK, when you setting up GLEFOS to help GL newbies like us? :D

Trek
06-03-2003, 09:27 PM
wat are the charges at Dynasty KTV & any1 know a gal name Karen there??

StrongBrew
10-03-2003, 03:55 PM
Sorry if I have not replied to any of your enquiry..I was away. Anyway, back to the subject. Dynasty KTV is till my fav cheong place if I have the time. Happy Hrs promotion is still on I think.(S$198 nett for 1st botl incl. room & fruits. 2 Botls. for S$298 nett) where got so good bargain with the war looming? No mummy during Happy Hr so girls are on 1st cum 1st serve basis..Or should I say 1st served 1st cum?;) U save giving tips money to the mummy. Girls tips ranging from S$30 to $50. After happy hr the charges are normal. For the record, no hanky panky when u are in the room. I normally "Kow Tim" the girl outside. As per in my earlier posting, never pay more than $150 for the girl for ST(Short Time) Girls quality depending on "shipments". Current shipment normally stay here between 14 to 28 days. Haven't been down lately due to my workload. Must go and check out new victims...

Monday
18-03-2003, 12:49 AM
Wow liao my fren kana slaughtered, in ktv room, like her so book her to stay in the room til 9.30pm pay $150.

Then she went to his hotel at 11pm for $400 overnight. If he willing to wait then after 2am $300 overnight.

The prc girl looks very pretty, good shape and innocent looking.

Another one of fren has better shape but too bad only "zhou tai" never go out.

Hi bros,

game10199
18-03-2003, 04:35 PM
Hi bro,

I never book overnite so don't know the price. Maybe that's the right price.

I prefer to have ST. SOmetimes when I am in the mood then try to sian them. Then for thoe I don't pay.

I find sianning the girls in Dynasty very difficult. I mean those studying here. They are a harden lot. Sometimes when I hang out with them, they get lots of calls from Singapore guys trying to hit on them. I guess after a while they do get smart.

eagle18
18-03-2003, 08:27 PM
Hi Bro

Been to Dynasty last week and they have a new batch of girls - younger & prettier. Seems like supply exceeds demand. The girl that sat with me mentioned biz is very bad. Max can butterfly 3 rooms only on Friday (lucky days). Weekdays is even worst and it's good to cheong on weekdays. So happy cheonging.
Sorry if I have not replied to any of your enquiry..I was away. Anyway, back to the subject. Dynasty KTV is till my fav cheong place if I have the time. Happy Hrs promotion is still on I think.(S$198 nett for 1st botl incl. room & fruits. 2 Botls. for S$298 nett) where got so good bargain with the war looming? No mummy during Happy Hr so girls are on 1st cum 1st serve basis..Or should I say 1st served 1st cum?;) U save giving tips money to the mummy. Girls tips ranging from S$30 to $50. After happy hr the charges are normal. For the record, no hanky panky when u are in the room. I normally "Kow Tim" the girl outside. As per in my earlier posting, never pay more than $150 for the girl for ST(Short Time) Girls quality depending on "shipments". Current shipment normally stay here between 14 to 28 days. Haven't been down lately due to my workload. Must go and check out new victims...

Monday
26-03-2003, 04:33 PM
Oic, but if you book ST when do you take them out, since they are working ?

eg. that girl said not worth it for her to leave immediately coz after 9:30pm she has a booking and she can get some more $$$ that's why she can only leave at 11pm

My friend is taking us there again tonite. I think he found that PRC girl too mercenary, so the next nite he contacted another Korean girl working there instead.

I thot all of them were on 2 week visas, now I see why one of the other girls had many phone calls/sms etc. Even heard her giving somebody else instructions to get to a Geylang hotel ;-)

Hi bro,

I never book overnite so don't know the price. Maybe that's the right price.

I prefer to have ST. SOmetimes when I am in the mood then try to sian them. Then for thoe I don't pay.

I find sianning the girls in Dynasty very difficult. I mean those studying here. They are a harden lot. Sometimes when I hang out with them, they get lots of calls from Singapore guys trying to hit on them. I guess after a while they do get smart.

StrongBrew
27-03-2003, 05:51 PM
The 1st time my customer brought me to this place, I had quite a shock. There were only 2 of us but he had 2 gals(customer mah...) and I had one. We arrived there around 9:30pm and by 10:30pm, he was feeling horny. Told me to wait for him for until 12:00am while he go bonk the chick. So he left during the singing session, came back with a big grin on his face and we continued to sing karaoke until the wee hours. The gals are not contracted to the company so they can move freely. They would normally need to inform the mummy but if you are close to the mummy, she would close one eye and don't even collect commission from the gal. Overnight booking is normally quite expensive. Last week, one guy took the gal out for $450 until 8:00am in the morning. Anyway, ST is enough. Imagine, $450 can have 3 different chicks on different occassions! By the way, where got Korean gals working there??

sgmjplayer
27-03-2003, 11:33 PM
maybe it's korean lookalike or look like korean.

but forgot to type in loh..:D

gedangsa
31-05-2003, 03:35 AM
The 1st time my customer brought me to this place, I had quite a shock. There were only 2 of us but he had 2 gals(customer mah...) and I had one. We arrived there around 9:30pm and by 10:30pm, he was feeling horny. Told me to wait for him for until 12:00am while he go bonk the chick. So he left during the singing session, came back with a big grin on his face and we continued to sing karaoke until the wee hours. The gals are not contracted to the company so they can move freely. They would normally need to inform the mummy but if you are close to the mummy, she would close one eye and don't even collect commission from the gal. Overnight booking is normally quite expensive. Last week, one guy took the gal out for $450 until 8:00am in the morning. Anyway, ST is enough. Imagine, $450 can have 3 different chicks on different occassions! By the way, where got Korean gals working there??

Wah, don't spoil market leh. Usually the cost of fucking them is between $150-200 depend on quality lah. But if you're not regular they always try to "open mouth" and katok you at $500. So, you should bargain down to say 150 or maybe 200 if u r desperate, they will usually accept.

Now biz bad mah. My fren oso manage to bonk them for $100. So, let's keep the price to the market price. (I mean dun pay $400 or $500 lah, siow meh !!)

Tks

volvoxc90_4367
31-05-2003, 11:32 AM
i do not know anybody of this thread remembers lulu?
this girl is pretty slim with big boobs and always like to wear pink dress.

i dated her twice, brought her around shopping and sight seeing the only thing that i paid of is one prada handbag at discount price as a gift for her.

we had great time together and yet she didn't ask for more.

i hope to see her again as she will be coming again this september.

cheongkid
31-05-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by volvoxc90_4367
i do not know anybody of this thread remembers lulu?
this girl is pretty slim with big boobs and always like to wear pink dress.

i dated her twice, brought her around shopping and sight seeing the only thing that i paid of is one prada handbag at discount price as a gift for her.

we had great time together and yet she didn't ask for more.

i hope to see her again as she will be coming again this september.
woah, you also one of the premium earners. but watch out, don't become mr. robert......

volvoxc90_4367
31-05-2003, 11:38 AM
woah, you also one of the premium earners. but watch out, don't become mr. robert......

i take note of that cheong

thanks

slicker
31-05-2003, 11:50 AM
hi blooders out there, my experience at Dynasty is we sit with the gals, ask for contact, but dun bonk them on that particular day. After 1-2 days later, call them up and ask them 4 ST..cheaper. coz no need to pay mummy's tip and share. Dunno my method is of any help to blooders out there.. but it definitely works 4 me and my frens.:p

gedangsa
31-05-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by slicker
hi blooders out there, my experience at Dynasty is we sit with the gals, ask for contact, but dun bonk them on that particular day. After 1-2 days later, call them up and ask them 4 ST..cheaper. coz no need to pay mummy's tip and share. Dunno my method is of any help to blooders out there.. but it definitely works 4 me and my frens.:p

Some gorls you bonk don't have to pay hotel room bcos they have theri own hotel, it seems they stay there while some you have to book for a hotel, this type u got extra cost to pay.

So, how much you normally pay for ST ? And which girl worth to bonk. Just wanna compare notes

GoGoGo
31-05-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

Some gorls you bonk don't have to pay hotel room bcos they have theri own hotel, it seems they stay there while some you have to book for a hotel, this type u got extra cost to pay.

So, how much you normally pay for ST ? And which girl worth to bonk. Just wanna compare notes

Now biz so bad, should be quite cheap lor... last went hollywood, was quoted $300 for PRC, managed to bargain to $200... but didn't go for it....;) I guess $150- $200 should be ok.

Just my 2c worth... mi newbie leh... ;-)

gedangsa
31-05-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by GoGoGo
Now biz so bad, should be quite cheap lor... last went hollywood, was quoted $300 for PRC, managed to bargain to $200... but didn't go for it....;) I guess $150- $200 should be ok.

Just my 2c worth... mi newbie leh... ;-)

I also think should be around there. Have you tried Dynasty ?