PDA

View Full Version : G- spot anyone?

peachie122005
21-03-2005, 12:54 AM
Hi bros, anyone knows where's the G-spot, hw 2 stimulate it? Pls pass n share tis powerful kung-fu wif all e bros here.. Thx alot.. :D

Tis my first tread, if bros like it, hope can get some rewards, will b appreciated.. But hope bro dun zap me... Thx a million... :cool:

Prince Spa
21-03-2005, 01:10 AM
You need to use your hand to find. Provided the HC girls let u. My penis to short to reach the G spot.

peachie122005
21-03-2005, 01:25 AM
You need to use your hand to find. Provided the HC girls let u. My penis to short to reach the G spot.
Thx my bro, but can give more detail will be beta n any experience 2 share? Like hw she react, FR or someting.. kekeke... :D

Prince Spa
21-03-2005, 01:40 AM
Use your fingers to pleasure here. You can see from her face that when you touched different spot in her clitoris she will give different kind of reaction. Find the spot that pleasure her the most then concentrate on that spot. That must be the G spot. When you fucked her concentrate on this spot. There is certain position that you (I mean I) can thrust your penis into the G spot better. I don't know how to say as my England is bloodyfool not powerfool.

peachie122005
21-03-2005, 02:01 AM
Use your fingers to pleasure here. You can see from her face that when you touched different spot in her clitoris she will give different kind of reaction. Find the spot that pleasure her the most then concentrate on that spot. That must be the G spot. When you fucked her concentrate on this spot. There is certain position that you (I mean I) can thrust your penis into the G spot better. I don't know how to say as my England is bloodyfool not powerfool.

lol.. My inkerlish hor is nt powderful oso mah... :D Nvmd my bro.. Anyway thx 4 ur info.. Will give them a try.. :p

ryanlim
21-03-2005, 03:50 AM
Tis my first tread, if bros like it, hope can get some rewards, will b appreciated..

this is the Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene :o

would advice you to PM Boss to get this thread deleted :)

peachie122005
21-03-2005, 05:21 AM
Ohh... i'd post @ wrong plce.. So hw 2 change forum? Any help frm bros? :confused:
pls dun flame me... :o

alvinchan7
21-03-2005, 10:48 AM
Only moderator is able to move the thread to another topic board. Hope that some moderator is able to see this request and move it to the discussion topic. Anyway, if you require tips on stimulating G-Spot ... here it is ... (copied from other forum)

tongue to lips

Any licking, sucking and all-around moisture from the mouth to the vaginal entrance, the labia (lips) or the clitoris is surely going to make you popular with your flavor of the evening.

Start off slowly... pretend that her entire vagina is a cherry lollipop and you've been dying to get a lick of it. Start by using your tongue to lick her vagina from her entrance up to her clitoris. Remember to chill out and relax -- enjoy yourself and don't get tense.

Move your tongue freely from her inner lips to her outer labia on one side, whilst keeping all her lips inside your mouth. And since the other side will probably get jealous, move on to the other side afterwards.

-----------------------
stick in your tongue

Were you aware that the tongue is the body's strongest muscle? Well imagine what you could do with your tongue if you were sexing her with it. Since you have more control with your tongue than with your penis, the sensations will drive her crazy.

Not only is your tongue naturally lubricated with saliva, it can maneuver itself in ways that a penis never could. So why not use your tongue to have sex with her? Stick your tongue in and out, and when you're in, move your tongue around -- EXPLORE!

Solidify your tongue at first and then allow it to soften, by relaxing your tongue muscles while licking her gently. Changing your cadence will keep her on her toes (or off as the case may be), wondering what your next move will be.

Don't be afraid to roam around, but remember to continuously return to her clitoris since most women's orgasms are clitoral -- especially when it comes to cunnilingus.

Make sure not to apply too much pressure to her clitoris off the bat because it may irritate her and turn her off. Start out gently and, by reading her signals, increase pressure and speed accordingly.

--------------------------
intense vaginal volume

When you've got her as hot as a lion in heat, the following techniques are going to drive her wild. Once again, make sure to pay attention to her reactions and body language at all times.

With her clitoris still exposed, give it quick little sucks by pulling it into your mouth momentarily and releasing it. This will definitely have a positive effect on her entire body.

Next, take her clitoris into your mouth and gently suck on it continuously whilst simultaneously flicking your tongue over and around it. You can perform this technique very lightly or aggressively, depending on what she likes.

If you combine this technique with your fingers, she will virtually reach mind-blowing orgasms every time.

PrinceD@rkness
21-03-2005, 11:59 AM
cant believe u all anyhow guide newbies on G-spot.

i make it short n simple la, G-spot can be found 2 inch(5 cm) inside the bumpy n rough upper walls of the virginal. bro, if u say ur penis cant reach, that means ur cock damn short leh. i can even find it using my last finger :rolleyes:

PrinceD@rkness
21-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Only moderator is able to move the thread to another topic board. Hope that some moderator is able to see this request and move it to the discussion topic. Anyway, if you require tips on stimulating G-Spot ... here it is ... (copied from other forum)

tongue to lips

Any licking, sucking and all-around moisture from the mouth to the vaginal entrance, the labia (lips) or the clitoris is surely going to make you popular with your flavor of the evening.

Start off slowly... pretend that her entire vagina is a cherry lollipop and you've been dying to get a lick of it. Start by using your tongue to lick her vagina from her entrance up to her clitoris. Remember to chill out and relax -- enjoy yourself and don't get tense.

Move your tongue freely from her inner lips to her outer labia on one side, whilst keeping all her lips inside your mouth. And since the other side will probably get jealous, move on to the other side afterwards.

-----------------------
stick in your tongue

Were you aware that the tongue is the body's strongest muscle? Well imagine what you could do with your tongue if you were sexing her with it. Since you have more control with your tongue than with your penis, the sensations will drive her crazy.

Not only is your tongue naturally lubricated with saliva, it can maneuver itself in ways that a penis never could. So why not use your tongue to have sex with her? Stick your tongue in and out, and when you're in, move your tongue around -- EXPLORE!

Solidify your tongue at first and then allow it to soften, by relaxing your tongue muscles while licking her gently. Changing your cadence will keep her on her toes (or off as the case may be), wondering what your next move will be.

Don't be afraid to roam around, but remember to continuously return to her clitoris since most women's orgasms are clitoral -- especially when it comes to cunnilingus.

Make sure not to apply too much pressure to her clitoris off the bat because it may irritate her and turn her off. Start out gently and, by reading her signals, increase pressure and speed accordingly.

--------------------------
intense vaginal volume

When you've got her as hot as a lion in heat, the following techniques are going to drive her wild. Once again, make sure to pay attention to her reactions and body language at all times.

With her clitoris still exposed, give it quick little sucks by pulling it into your mouth momentarily and releasing it. This will definitely have a positive effect on her entire body.

Next, take her clitoris into your mouth and gently suck on it continuously whilst simultaneously flicking your tongue over and around it. You can perform this technique very lightly or aggressively, depending on what she likes.

If you combine this technique with your fingers, she will virtually reach mind-blowing orgasms every time.

bro....ppl asking on how to find g-spot n not stimulat the cheebye lol

shchen
21-03-2005, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=peachie122005]Hi bros, anyone knows where's the G-spot, hw 2 stimulate it? Pls pass n share tis powerful kung-fu wif all e bros here.. Thx alot.. :D

I posted one on G-spot video clip and I was zapped by one bro here for sharing information with other bro.

If I find the clip I will email to you.
:D

ryanlim
21-03-2005, 02:28 PM
]Ohh... i'd post @ wrong plce.. So hw 2 change forum? Any help frm bros?

thought i posted this in my last reply???????? :confused:

maybe you prefer it in colour..........would advice you to PM Boss to get this thread deleted

Malaysian Datuk
21-03-2005, 02:32 PM
And all along i thot G-spot was a go-go bar in BKK... :confused:

Frankiestine
21-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Hi bros, anyone knows where's the G-spot, hw 2 stimulate it? Pls pass n share tis powerful kung-fu wif all e bros here.. Thx alot..

Tis my first tread, if bros like it, hope can get some rewards, will b appreciated.. But hope bro dun zap me... Thx a million... :cool:
First study monster manual on Ru Lai Shen Zhang.....after mastering...guarantee X will mark the spot for G spot... :D

peachie122005
21-03-2005, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=peachie122005]Hi bros, anyone knows where's the G-spot, hw 2 stimulate it? Pls pass n share tis powerful kung-fu wif all e bros here.. Thx alot..

I posted one on G-spot video clip and I was zapped by one bro here for sharing information with other bro.

If I find the clip I will email to you.
:D

Thx alot bro shchen, tats wat bros r 4 rite... Really appreciated... :)

TBogard
21-03-2005, 11:41 PM
g-spot video?
can share?
i wanna learn more also leh, keke

peachie122005
22-03-2005, 12:45 AM
g-spot video?
can share?
i wanna learn more also leh, keke

Im sure bro shchen will share if us when he found e video.. so @ e meantime, lets hav patience... Happi Bonkin!! :D

LIFE IS SHORT, FUCK HARD.. :rolleyes:

alvinchan7
22-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Go to here to see the illustration where you can find the g-spot.

http://www.austin.cc.tx.us/mpatters/psyc1633/overheads/07response/img004.gif

The easiest way to hit the gshot is doing doggy style and keep pumping straight ... and downwards ... it's not very nice to keep hitting the gshot ... just play some hit and run game ... make the girl wanting for more ... that's the game of hitting the g-spot ...

cheers ... :D

Accountant
22-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Great info, thanks for your post. :)

skyrocket88
22-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Here got another article. You can try. :p

http://www.spicygear.com/sexed/g-spot.cfm

peachie122005
25-03-2005, 10:21 AM
Thx alot Bro Skyrocket88 n Alvinchan7, ur effort 2 find tis precious info 4 all bros here r deeply appreciated.. Keep it up!! Hope all bros enjoy their 'Fingering' session.. :D

peachie122005
30-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Last nite off so when 2 pub 2 hav a drink since OC when overseas, so boring if stay @ hm alone.. Suddenly hp rang, one of my galfrnd called n she's cryin, said she found out her bf wif another gal so ask her 2 join me 4 drink.. When she reached, TCSS wif her n tried 2 console her.. She drank quite alot, then after arnd 3/4 of Absolut vodka wif her, told her enough liao n tried 2 send her hm but keep insisting 2 go my plce.. So Bobian....
Reached my hse, make a hot drink 4 her while she had shower 2 fresh up.. Im watchin SCV in bedrm when she suddenly appear in front of me wif onli a towel wrap arnd her.. Wah laow.. :eek: Her figure damm gd, smooth fair complex my didi oso marikita liao.. Kekeke... She sit beside me, start 2 french me while her silky hand reach inside my boxer play wif my didi.. BTH liao, removed her towel n suck her pointin nips, she moan softy n sexyly.. Then ask her 2 lie dwn, proceed to lick her legs, CB n back 2 her nips, neck n ears, she moans louder n louder.. Back 2 her CB, start 2 finger her @ the same time, rub her G-Spot until transparent-white liquid flow like water came out of her CB.. She moan very loud, said she cummin liao, asked me not 2 stop, said very song... We change 2 position 69 n she gave me a very heavenly bbbj, suckin my balls too when i continued my suckin, lickin n fingering.. After arnd 20mins, i cum in her mouth.. Sibehsong man..
After the session, we both hav a puff n she told me that she never so song b4.. Ask me free hav session wif her again.. Mai tu liao.. Said sure!! We showered 2gether then we hug hug n slept.. B4 she leave she gave me a kiss while im still sleepin.. Mmm.. Slept awhile n wake up 2 share tis experience 2 all bros.. Sori if im too long-winded.. Hope bros enjoyed reading.. Happy Bonkin!! :D

Accountant
30-03-2005, 10:57 AM
good bonking, keep ur good work.
:)

RobertCock
30-03-2005, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=peachie122005][COLOR=DarkOrange]Last nite off so when 2 pub 2 hav a drink since OC when overseas, so boring if stay @ hm alone.. Suddenly hp .....
After the session, we both hav a puff n she told me that she never so song ....................bros.. Sori if im too long-winded.. Hope bros enjoyed reading.. Happy Bonkin!!

Bro , your story so good and excited !!!!!!!! very "Skill-full" also !!!!!!!!
Nice reading BTW.
I wounder how to have this kind of lobang ?!!!
The font colour is a bit difficult for me to read .

excm69
30-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Yes agree ... very interesting FR!!!

Waiting for your FR on next session - progress to FJ?? :D

DeViLzAgEnT
31-03-2005, 01:58 AM
Reached my hse, make a hot drink 4 her while she had shower 2 fresh up.. Im watchin SCV in bedrm when she suddenly appear in front of me wif onli a towel wrap arnd her.. Wah laow.. :eek: Her figure damm gd, smooth fair complex my didi oso marikita liao.. Kekeke... She sit beside me, start 2 french me while her silky hand reach inside my boxer play wif my didi.. BTH liao, removed her towel n suck her pointin nips, she moan softy n sexyly.. Then ask her 2 lie dwn, proceed to lick her legs, CB n back 2 her nips, neck n ears, she moans louder n louder.. Back 2 her CB, start 2 finger her @ the same time, rub her G-Spot until transparent-white liquid flow like water came out of her CB.. She moan very loud, said she cummin liao, asked me not 2 stop, said very song... We change 2 position 69 n she gave me a very heavenly bbbj, suckin my balls too when i continued my suckin, lickin n fingering.. After arnd 20mins, i cum in her mouth.. Sibehsong man..

Wow ... U sure damn lucky man ... One hell of a lucky bro ... No offence and not suggesting otherwise ... But ur tale sure seems to come out of a story book ... like a fairytale coming true ...

Honestly, have u done her b4??? ... Meaning this is not ur 1st time making out with her??? ... Cos if not, she seems pretty much at ease to proceed ahead with u ...

Anyway, hope u continue to be so lucky and perhaps can teach a few lessons to poor me here on how to get so lucky?!?! ... :p

skyrocket88
01-04-2005, 12:31 AM
You do a Good Job peachie122005. Keep it up and share with us.

peachie122005
01-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Thnks bros 4 readin my exp.. Hope all bros enjoyed it.. As 4 queries like:

Y she's so @ ease? coz i noe her 4 quite sometime already..
Issit my 1st time makin out wif her? Yes..
My exp frm storybk? No.. But it's up 2 u 2 believe it or nt..
And last but nt least, any lobangs? Sori bros, no.. Juz my lucky day.. :D

Enjoy urselves bros!! Happi n Safe Bonkin!!