PDA

View Full Version : Young, Sexy Jazzy by Win

wankmehappy
18-03-2005, 10:14 AM
just rcv a sms by bro win requesting to help him post this great news to bros here....
Jazzy, 21yo, 1.55m, 32A'24'33, SEXY & CFM look, speak eng....
ant bros there tried her liao???? happy bonking
happyme :D

dieselX
18-03-2005, 11:17 AM
not got update frm bro Win yet..... :rolleyes:

wankmehappy
18-03-2005, 11:29 AM
not got update frm bro Win yet..... :rolleyes:
bro dieselX, think gotta wait for awhile...the man are working on it now....kekekeke...

Klown
18-03-2005, 11:35 AM
just rcv a sms by bro win requesting to help him post this great news to bros here....
Jazzy, 21yo, 1.55m, 32A'24'33, SEXY & CFM look, speak eng....
ant bros there tried her liao???? happy bonking

Anyone tried her???
I thought you would be the 1st?!
Anyway Bro Win knows I'll be pretty occupied at the moment,
no time to try his new girls,
I'll have to leave that duty to YOU Bro Wank! :D

nitetcrawler
18-03-2005, 11:51 AM
So who drew first blood or intending to do so?

johnny88
18-03-2005, 02:00 PM
So who drew first blood or intending to do so?

Not sure whether I'm the first to draw first blood since I've a slot for today evening. :cool:

nitetcrawler
18-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Hope to see your FR tonight.

wankmehappy
19-03-2005, 02:36 AM
bros......Sibei Swee leh.......sweet, pretty young gal which can communicate well it english....service oso got standard....the way she wear me liao....1st time i dont know i was capped...was BBBJ me & suddenly jump on top of me...i tot she did raw...give me a scare man....then she sweet & say put on cap liao...kekekeke...think my expression must be darm funny....that is only part of my FR...think enough information liao....btw, who is the bros that draw 1st blood????? im not the 1.....mine is after bro johnny88....happy bonking

wankmehappy
19-03-2005, 03:19 AM
oh ya....forget to mention...i already book my RTF with Jazzy during weekend...why???? kekekeke...going to be ICE ICE Baby...what is that right???? will post it for my RTF with her....shiok sia.....

MrBond
19-03-2005, 09:10 AM
bros......Sibei Swee leh.......sweet, pretty young gal which can communicate well it english....service oso got standard....the way she wear me liao....1st time i dont know i was capped...was BBBJ me & suddenly jump on top of me...i tot she did raw...give me a scare man....then she sweet & say put on cap liao...kekekeke...think my expression must be darm funny....that is only part of my FR...think enough information liao....btw, who is the bros that draw 1st blood????? im not the 1.....mine is after bro johnny88....happy bonking

Hi bro, I'm the 1 who got the 1st blood :D was too busy to post yesterday(1st time got a chance to try 1st blood hehehe).
I also same with you, she blow until half way and she just ride on me in my heart I said siao liao this time raw jialet sia.I quickly ask her did cap me? She smile & said :" of course".When I heard that then I feel relief & start to bonk her hehehe.
Her attitude is good & it also has bf treatment as well.BTW she really speak good english & a bit of jap also.(she ask me can I speak jap or not,i told a bit coz i learn basic jap 2 yrs ago) I think I'll leave my FR short if too much there will be no suprise bro wankmehappy u agree hehehe...she's another gem so bro here act fast b4 she left hehehe.....

Body : 8/10

BBBJ : 8/10

Attitude : 8/10

RTF : If i recover all my lost this weekend, will bonk her again hehehe....

xxboxxx
19-03-2005, 10:26 AM
Hi bro, I'm the 1 who got the 1st blood :D was too busy to post yesterday(1st time got a chance to try 1st blood hehehe).
I also same with you, she blow until half way and she just ride on me in my heart I said siao liao this time raw jialet sia.I quickly ask her did cap me? She smile & said :" of course".When I heard that then I feel relief & start to bonk her hehehe.
Her attitude is good & it also has bf treatment as well.BTW she really speak good english & a bit of jap also.(she ask me can I speak jap or not,i told a bit coz i learn basic jap 2 yrs ago) I think I'll leave my FR short if too much there will be no suprise bro wankmehappy u agree hehehe...she's another gem so bro here act fast b4 she left hehehe.....

damage bro ? :confused:

wankmehappy
19-03-2005, 10:55 AM

so you are the one lor.....kekeke, i not the only one kanna this but it was a present surprise....i rtf her later liao....want to complete my assigment.....kekekeke

MrBond
19-03-2005, 11:06 AM
:eek: bro you damn good man so soon going back ready,I really hope I can be like you rtf jazzy.But lost too much in soccer :( so got to control.How any tips this weekend so that I can rtf jazzy asap hehehe.......

wankmehappy
19-03-2005, 11:17 AM
:eek: bro you damn good man so soon going back ready,I really hope I can be like you rtf jazzy.But lost too much in soccer, so got to control.How any tips this weekend so that I can rtf jazzy asap hehehe.......
bro bond, you should have ask me this question yesterday night....i bang on tranmere give 1 ball....end up win 5 nil...dont need to luan until siao...as for today, still no idea yet...now you know why i can RTF so soon liao....b4 i go...must go & buy some stuff.....it been a long time since i have that treatment liao....die die must try again....miss the good old day...time to recapture the feeling...kekekeke....good luck for tonight....

MrBond
19-03-2005, 11:26 AM
bro bond, you should have ask me this question yesterday night....i bang on tranmere give 1 ball....end up win 5 nil...dont need to luan until siao...as for today, still no idea yet...now you know why i can RTF so soon liao....b4 i go...must go & buy some stuff.....it been a long time since i have that treatment liao....die die must try again....miss the good old day...time to recapture the feeling...kekekeke....good luck for tonight....

Oic,bro how about I PM you my no. got kt just sms me can? :)

wankmehappy
19-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Oic,bro how about I PM you my no. got kt just sms me can? :)
bro bond...i got no KT...just guessing game...scare later lose liao, you come hamtam me leh...kekekek

Achilles_heel
19-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Quick lowdown on Jazzy:

Pluses: professional, quite (elaborate "quite" below) a complete routine - strip u, boob massage, BBBJ in tub. willing to try different positions, some i never try before myself, even in the tub. first time enjoy sex in shower - missionary in tub (can be quite difficult), edge of tub, doggie on sink, half on sink half on tub - walau never realise bonk standing can be so strenuous n dangerous (if u slip)!! she is a screamer but not sure real or bluff. Jap AV fans will like becos she will groan "kimochi" n "ikut" (cumming) n even tell u "we come together ok?".

Minuses: maybe too professional n bizness-like in routine. does not feel the warmness n high GFE that others like Jojo or Nan give u. her BBBJ is the fast type, concentrate too much on head so can be a bit painful. but other bros may like. me prefer softer BBBJ (n yes she does the slip on cdm with her mouth very well). dun noe how she did it but i actually finished session without getting my lips on her lips (which happens sometimes with other FLs who may not like frenching) nor her breasts (which is a first time for me!?? :confused: ). to be sure she did not say cannot but becos during action she is so much in control that somehow she switch from one position to another without giving you time for you to do foreplay n i the like foreplay type lah. but i normally dun force it on FL n go with the flow. also my first shot finished with 45 mins to spare n a bit disappointed she did not initiate or ask if i want second shot. near the end she explained that 2nd shot ok if 1st shot fast but not when 1st shot long. mine considered long meh?? not that i hardup for 2nd shot n sometimes i do forgo it but it is nice if FL at least makes the effort.

but not all gloom lah. i spent the spare time teaching her Chinese n she is an eager learner. From two phrases "ni hao ma" which is already in her notebook, by the time i left she have two pages (A4) full of Chinese phrases. so some lucky bro is going to bonk her with her shouting "heng shuang! wo heng shuang!" :D

Jazz

Looks: 7 (can hv CFM look but not as seductive as Jojo or Lays. fair enuf)
Body: 7 (may be A but enuf for one handful but too bad never get to suckle it)
BBBJ: 6 (a bit pain but she does do the ice in her mouth routine. quite sure no CIM as she told me so but does not really matter to me as it is not a must-have)
FJ: 7 (she is hardworking, maybe TOO hardworking. if not becos somehow i got no foreplay on her, would give her a much higher score)
Overall: 7

wankmehappy
20-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Quick lowdown on Jazzy:

Jazz

she does do the ice in her mouth routine. quite sure no CIM as she told me so but does not really matter to me as it is not a must-have. she is hardworking, maybe TOO hardworking. if not becos somehow i got no foreplay on her, would give her a much higher score
bro heel, unlike you, i quite enjoy the ice treatment....long time dont have liao....since the famous cat 40 BBBJ queen go back home....think around few year back liao....Jazzy is best for lazy bonker like me....just lay down & relax...let the gals do the job....kekekeke....anyway....good fr.....

wankmehappy
21-03-2005, 03:02 AM
Thanks for sharing. Great info.
surprise.....

wankmehappy
21-03-2005, 10:28 AM
Not sure whether I'm the first to draw first blood since I've a slot for today evening. :cool:
bro 88, waiting for your FR....kekekeke

holding
21-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Thks Win for the appt with Jazzy tdy...

Surprised I was her 1st customer around 12+pm today - guess also to do with her location now???

For her, comm is definitely not a problem - she can speak English really well. In fact, you can call her only 1/4 Thai - as she told me she got roots in Japanese-Italian-Chinese-Thai-Teochew!!! So test her if you can can in all 6 (including English) language...

3 words to describe her: Intense, control and professional.

From the word go, it was almost foreplay & bonking all the way: bbbj in shower, going on top in bath tub, boob massage, and a lot of other tricks. Kept complaining tub was too small to try something else...wonder what would happen if the tub is bigger???

We then proceed to the bed for some solid pumping & moaning...And also 1st time sustained some "damage" from FL/WL; so intense she started scratching on my chest!!! Finally cumm...

Then 2nd shower time...some tcss time where she talk about her dog, shpping in Chinatown, life in Sg, and where to shop for her dog who only eat Jap n western food!!! So for those who have a dog too, and know where to get dog food, can bring her shopping - (she did request from me; but I'm a no-er with regards to pets!!!)

The 2nd round was equally intense - except I didn't cum no matter how hard I or she tried (thru FJ, HJ,...) But believe she did as she asked me to cum with her...and her moans and shouts were really intense!!! And 2nd pain as she really squeeze me hard in the chest this round...Really hope no scars in the next few days; otherwise cannot bare-shirt in my home for the coming weeks!!!

As one other bro mentioned, also first time for FL no chance to explore her clit region - got squeeze breasts, also no chance to suck...Perhaps I not assertive enough? But got feelin that she was pro on finishing her job; got tcss quite a lot but the gf feeling not very strong...

For those interested in the art of bonking and the many many styles, can really try her...

Klown
21-03-2005, 10:59 PM
I've heard that she looks hot from an inside source...
Any Bro care to confirm that?
Bro Wank, I'm sure you've attacked her already,
Give us the low down...
But don't tell Queenie I asked... ;)

wankmehappy
22-03-2005, 03:21 AM
I've heard that she looks hot from an inside source...
Any Bro care to confirm that?
Bro Wank, I'm sure you've attacked her already,
Give us the low down...
But don't tell Queenie I asked... ;)
bro klown...dont think i got chance to meet queenie liao....Jazzy is CHIO...really in the league of cutie & company...too bad, you miss the boat...kekekeke

johnny88
22-03-2005, 01:14 PM
think enough information liao....btw, who is the bros that draw 1st blood????? im not the 1.....mine is after bro johnny88....happy bonking happyme :D

Yes, i drew the first blood and she didn't even know how to turn on the aircon in the room. knn, was sweating like a dog during our first session and only get to turn it on after that. all the bros after me dun hv to get free sauna session. I do admit that she capped me wit her mouth without me knowing as well. excellent skills....overall, she is a SYT and petite in size. fj, bj quite SOP and no frenching..(maybe not handsome enough). Get my standard 2 shots within 90 mins..overall experience..happy customer!!! :D

Please up my points!!!!!

wankmehappy
22-03-2005, 01:21 PM
For her, comm is definitely not a problem - she can speak English really well. In fact, you can call her only 1/4 Thai - as she told me she got roots in Japanese-Italian-Chinese-Thai-Teochew!!! So test her if you can can in all 6 (including English) language...

3 words to describe her: Intense, control and professional.

From the word go, it was almost foreplay & bonking all the way: bbbj in shower, going on top in bath tub, boob massage, and a lot of other tricks. Kept complaining tub was too small to try something else...wonder what would happen if the tub is bigger???

for those interested in the art of bonking and the many many styles, can really try her...
bro holding....must agreed on her ability to speak even jap too...spk until i gong gong...dont know what the fish she saying....
i like the way you mention on the art of bonking....she like to be in control...best for those bros that have a hard day work & want to find a person to serve you well, MAI TU LIAO....she the one.....just relax & let her perform....infact...got abit of feeling being rape by her....kekekeke.....

wankmehappy
22-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Yes, i drew the first blood and she didn't even know how to turn on the aircon in the room. knn, was sweating like a dog during our first session and only get to turn it on after that. all the bros after me dun hv to get free sauna session. I do admit that she capped me wit her mouth without me knowing as well. excellent skills....overall, she is a SYT and petite in size. fj, bj quite SOP and no frenching..(maybe not handsome enough). Get my standard 2 shots within 90 mins..overall experience..happy customer!!! :D

Please up my points!!!!!
bro johnny, good eefort, think bro bond draw 1st blood lar...anyway, doesnt really matter who draw...as long as we have fun....how cares...
so you mean you become HOT-DOG during your 1st shot???? kekekeke....

holding
22-03-2005, 09:39 PM
who's the one who deduct my point again??? what the ...did I do???

oh my, now all my posts need to be moderated...any kind bros, pls up my pt pls...thk u...

holding
22-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Jazzy is CHIO...too bad, you miss the boat...kekekeke

Yesss...Jazzy is jazzzyy CHIO...why miss the boat - she's still around till at least this weekend, right???

Pls bros, pls assist to up my points...thks.

Achilles_heel
22-03-2005, 10:13 PM
bro holding....must agreed on her ability to speak even jap too...spk until i gong gong...dont know what the fish she saying....
....infact...got abit of feeling being rape by her....kekekeke.....
happyme

Bro Wank, unlike u i do understand a bit of jap so i not so gong gong lah! in fact my session felt like jap AV!! :D u right on the "rape" bit, she is a control maniac!!

Bro Klown, as for Jazz's lks, personally i think jojo, film, lays, cutie prettier but she is comparable to others like Star, Ann etc.

wankmehappy
23-03-2005, 02:51 AM
Bro Wank, unlike u i do understand a bit of jap so i not so gong gong lah! in fact my session felt like jap AV!! :D u right on the "rape" bit, she is a control maniac!!

yalor...when im bonking her, her facial expression seem like very in pain...like those jap AV kanna bonk like that...somemore maon in jap...knn...like that how to tahan long...cow oso die...kekeke...somemore when she in control esp woman on top...rock & twist...sibei shiok leh....i think im quite blur about...i actually gotta finger her, she is darm wet, man.....french her & lick the nip....why you guys dun have this leh???? maybe i go for RTF so treatment abit different......anyway, seeing her tmr again....tis time round, i will make sure im the one raping her, not she...kekekeke

wankmehappy
23-03-2005, 01:54 PM
who's the one who deduct my point again??? what the ...did I do???

oh my, now all my posts need to be moderated...any kind bros, pls up my pt pls...thk u...
bro, your request have been fillful....keep the fr coming....happy bonking...

ramon
23-03-2005, 07:19 PM
I had Jazzy last night and this is my take on her:

She looks like a Jap at a glance and I think she tries to look like one from her make-up and her permed hair with the bangs that are popular there.

We tcss, went to the showers, sop soapy stuff plus something extra!! she starts to do the balls massage with her pussy and she squats on top of me and gyrate her bush on my chest! I started laughing but she seems so serious in her treatment that I have to tell her to stop and get her to give me a bbbj instead. Yes, her bbbj is quite hard, but I like. Anyway, don't want to waste too much time, I showered myself and we proceeded to bed.

I was kneeling on the bed and she starts kissing my nipples, stroking my didi and my hands starts roaming her small but nice body. Her breasts are okay, maybe A cup, nothing to scream about but her waist is small and yum yum, I cannot forget that piece of ass.

I start to kiss her all over and I want to give her the GL $150 style which we get from the GL girls, so I got her to kneel and gave her a long AR, nearly buried my whole face into her pussy (got my nose, cheeks and chin full of our juices) suck her toes and taking small bites at those round ass cheeks.

She couldn't tahan anymore and suddenly I was on top of her and my dick was in! "Wah Piang, this one no condom?" but I was wearing it and I don't even know! wah seh, I am impressed.

I did her missionary, she came, I went down to eat her pussy again, turn her around and give her doggie, she came again, turn her on her back, give her another round of eating and she came again!

She was too tired to move, so I be a nice boy and give a massage until time is up, told her to jerk me off and I went for my shower, put the money on the dressing table and helped myself out of the room.

rtf? probably but not so soon cos my whole body is aching from this sexercise.

wankmehappy
24-03-2005, 12:26 AM

She looks like a Jap at a glance and I think she tries to look like one from her make-up and her permed hair with the bangs that are popular there.

rtf? probably but not so soon cos my whole body is aching from this sexercise.
Wooooooooo....bro ramon....your tonuge-fu really good man....most of us kanna rape by Jazzy...you the one that make her jai lat jai lat....she must be shiok until roll eyes ball liao....kekeke...think you should go act in those AV X-film...be the actor....kekekeke

niteowl
24-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Bro wankmehappy, pls dun quote the whole thread. Boss dun like it. :)

DBono
24-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Was thinking of RTF jojo B4 she leave, but too late she ordi home liao. Was still feeling horny and settled for Jazzy. I hv to keep tis FR short n simple cos me tired liao(she makes me cum 2x in <45 mins!).

Jazzy

Looks: 7 - nippon CFM look, looks a bit old then her age, not saying that she's not pretty, jus not SYT, but those more mature horny jap office gal kinda look.

Body: 7 - Fair & slim, almost flawless skin wit pierced navel. small perky ass.

Boobies: A+ -less than a handful but still there, long brown nips

BJ: 6 -Tought it was a BBBJ at 1st! but lucky helmets on liao i also dun noe, she noes magic? pretty hardworking n DT

FJ: 7.5 -hardworking, not much foreplay, she like doing 5BT, automatically change postions, but offer lots of diff positions, her looks while bonking her really turns u on, like those horny actress in those jap AV!!nice sound effects too.

GF Feeling: none. a wee bit too pro, likes to be in control kinda gal, not much of a conversionist, but think she speaks pretty ok england.(mayb she cannot click well wit mos ppl?or isiz jus me?)

cheers
:cool:

holding
24-03-2005, 11:25 AM

Bro ramon, salute to u - for being in control over her!!!

Would luv to try her again, but too little cash & so many FLs...how???

ramon
24-03-2005, 11:32 AM
kekeke...think you should go act in those AV X-film...be the actor....kekekeke

Well, her eyes didn't roll but she sure pulled my hair real hard!! Yes, she thought she saw me from somewhere before, and I told her it must be from those AV films featuring tanned actors that looks like beach bums.

ramon
24-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Would luv to try her again, but too little cash & so many FLs...how???

Save your money and choose the FLs depending on what is your appetite for that day.

The FRs would have given you an idea on how you want to be serviced, right?

wankmehappy
24-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Well, her eyes didn't roll but she sure pulled my hair real hard!! Yes, she thought she saw me from somewhere before, and I told her it must be from those AV films featuring tanned actors that looks like beach bums.
Some i presume you must be those tanned beach boy type??? no wonder she like dieing liao...kekekeke

ROCKY_MAIVIA
25-03-2005, 02:31 PM
my very late fr on jazzy.

Looks: 6.8 - Looks really like jap. Not the SYT type, but looks a little mature.

Body: 7 - Fair & slim. Nice ass.

Boobs - Forgot liao....think is B (did her a few days ago).

BJ: 6 - Not sure how she puts the condom on your dick. I think she hides it at the side of her mouth or under her tongue. 1 minute you are having BBBJ, then another minute your prized jewell is covered with condom

FJ: 7- I did in the bath tub (after the she washes you). At 1st she was on top of me...but the bath tub too small, so i request to change to doggy. So i dogged her in standing position. After about 10 mins she say she is tired (my endurance when standing up is high.....won't come that easily...but once in the bed, that is another story :D ). So i carried her and FJ (one hand cover her head and another around her waist) her against the wall...finally came.

After this, too tired for 2nd shot liao so TCSS with her.....

Attitude - good attitude (like all win's gals).

Advice to bros....if you planning to get her, don't do it the day before (with your GF or wife), else like ...no power for 2nd shot....

Hawke
26-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Fr on Jazzy on the 24th night...

Wanted to get all the "Hot" Fls but all fully book except Jazzy. Initially was afraid that I might not like her as I've no idea how she look like... but once I step into the room, I know I made the right choice.

Agreed with most Bros here that shes quite professional and lack of the gf feeling. But that day I was soooo tired after a whole week of work and sleepless nights, her service seems to meet what I'm looking for. BINGO.

Shes very fair, almost like a chinese.. but when she tied up her hair, oh man.. looks like those Jap Av gals.... swee! Somemore she speaks Jap@!

Her bathing is quite good, comes with quite thorough massage. With a towel on my head, i began to close my eyes and enjoy her bathing/massaging me. After much cleaning... (by that time oredi marikita)
She did a bbbj on me.. wow I must say her bj is really hard and good! Slowly increasing her pace, I can sense that she is out to get me. As I'm also quite tired, I let myself enjoy her suction and just let nature take its course.... after trying one round, she stopped awhile and went down on me again. This time plus the power of the breasts combine! The feel is really good! As she suck harder and harder, I arch my back up and tell her I'm cumming. And she increase her pace further! Finally I cumm shooting loads after loads into her mouth... it was only after one full minute, then she took my brother out from her mouth. I was still recovering from the immerse pleasure when I realise that she had actually capped me!! Wow.. a first time man!

Anyway after the first round, went out lie down awhile.. she aske if I wanted a second round. Of cos! Then she went on to give me a super sexy catbath... combining her tits and tounge power.. oh man.. when you are tired and someone give you that kind of pleasure.. its almost like heaven! Especially when her tounge met your crotch area... she turn me around and start giving me a bj again, this time however, I caught how and when she actaully put up the condom... you would have thought it was her mouth but is actully the rubber. She began mounting on me giving me moans... pulling me to change positions. With me doing her behind fir quite long, she seems to cum. I must say her moaning and words during the fuck is really AV and seducing.
I turn her around and did her missionary and after a few mins.. finally exlpoded in her....

Like I say, she doesn't have the gf feeling but definately has the mistress quality! Thinking back, she has been pro active throughout and I haven't really worked much on her. After the bonk I really felt refresh and good. Her svc is definately top class!

Looks: 7.5 Young AV Jap Look
Body: 8 (small and pettie but breasts abit shag but still good!)
BJ: 8.5
FJ: 9

RTF: YES! when I feel like been service.. and when I got enough cash... no money man! :(

wankmehappy
28-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Fr on Jazzy on the 24th night...

Wanted to get all the "Hot" Fls but all fully book except Jazzy. Initially was afraid that I might not like her as I've no idea how she look like... but once I step into the room, I know I made the right choice.

Like I say, she doesn't have the gf feeling but definately has the mistress quality! Thinking back, she has been pro active throughout and I haven't really worked much on her. After the bonk I really felt refresh and good. Her svc is definately top class!

Looks: 7.5 Young AV Jap Look
Body: 8 (small and pettie but breasts abit shag but still good!)
BJ: 8.5
FJ: 9

RTF: YES! when I feel like been service.. and when I got enough cash... no money man! :(
nice fr....great pleasure in reading it....just love to be serve by her....

Boss30
30-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Booked this Jazzy.

Quite nice looking but like others said, relatively old compared to her age of 21. She will be 22 very soon.

The best part is in the bath tuh, she clean you didi that it will shine. She will massage your whole body, really whole body from ears, fingers to toes. Finally she bj, I thought it was bbbj but she is really a magician. I come in her mouth in bathtub.... hehehe......

Becuase of work, I am not that focus and cannot cum in the second round. But she really insisted on bj and stroking mine. She is really a hard worked.

Face: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Didi polishing: 10/10
RTF: no.... many others to try

wankmehappy
30-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Booked this Jazzy.

Face: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Didi polishing: 10/10

bro Boss30, love your pharsh....didi polishing.....kekekeke

poompoom
01-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Good News 2 all bros, Jazzy the sexy devil is here 2 rape u guys again. so bros, strike it when she is hot!

Darknites
01-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Good News 2 all bros, Jazzy the sexy devil is here 2 rape u guys again. so bros, strike it when she is hot!
bro... no kidding? THE Jazzy is back?

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
01-03-2006, 09:52 PM
sorry bro... after checking thru the first few pages of the thread, this Jazzy is not the Jazzy I was thinking abt... just ignore me.. :o

Cheers,
Shadow

c0mawhite
01-03-2006, 11:47 PM
sorry bro... after checking thru the first few pages of the thread, this Jazzy is not the Jazzy I was thinking abt... just ignore me.. :o

Cheers,
Shadow

hey, how was the thai girl who came to meet u? how it turned out?:)

poompoom
02-03-2006, 01:57 AM

Cheers,
Shadow
yes bro, u wan 2 b the 1st 2 kanna rape by Jazzy? hahaha

poompoom
02-03-2006, 02:06 AM

Cheers,
Shadow
yap hor, after reading ur tis posting then i noe who u refering 2. nt the same lar. i tik tat 1 u tik wouldnt call me lar.

Exciter101
02-03-2006, 09:17 AM
yes bro, u wan 2 b the 1st 2 kanna rape by Jazzy? hahaha

I don't mind man...... :p

Darknites
02-03-2006, 10:35 AM
hey, how was the thai girl who came to meet u? how it turned out?:)
keke... aiya.. spent a bomb lar... though get to bonk her everyday for the 4 days here.. not worth the $ spent on the air-ticket, lodging, food, gifts and pocket money...

sigh... will never do that again! that is why i tot the same gal coming down.. if she come down.. I'll definitely meet her up.. cos so much cheaper to just visit her thru Win..

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
02-03-2006, 10:40 AM
yap hor, after reading ur tis posting then i noe who u refering 2. nt the same lar. i tik tat 1 u tik wouldnt call me lar.
keke... ya.. anyway, she told me she do not like the life of a WL... she prefers to be someone's mistress... which is not what I want...

so, we have not been in contact since... sorry.. sidetrack from your Jazzy.. I still think of Fanny sometimes.. just love her smile.. :p

Cheers,
Shadow

poompoom
02-03-2006, 11:51 AM
keke... ya.. anyway, she told me she do not like the life of a WL... she prefers to be someone's mistress... which is not what I want...

so, we have not been in contact since... sorry.. sidetrack from your Jazzy.. I still think of Fanny sometimes.. just love her smile.. :p

Cheers,
Shadow
bro, tat gal is F**K lar, tat y she nt even in my RTS(return to service) list. like 2 talk big. lucky u noe hw to pull handbrake.

poompoom
02-03-2006, 11:55 AM
can pm mi her contact.. thanks.. will provide FR afterthat
bro, dun tik even u have her contact, u will be able to arrange anything wif her. pls go spend sometime reading the thread then jus wasting time asking. cheers

c0mawhite
02-03-2006, 08:55 PM
keke... aiya.. spent a bomb lar... though get to bonk her everyday for the 4 days here.. not worth the $ spent on the air-ticket, lodging, food, gifts and pocket money...

sigh... will never do that again! that is why i tot the same gal coming down.. if she come down.. I'll definitely meet her up.. cos so much cheaper to just visit her thru Win..

Cheers,
Shadow

aiyo wasted...think i remember her, jet black hair n quite dark right? a bit tao leh, dun click with her.

must strive for free fukk lah, not easy, but can be done. just need to ask the sianing master kimmiR to impart a few tips....:D

c0mawhite
02-03-2006, 08:57 PM
bro, tat gal is F**K lar, tat('s) y she('s) nt even in my RTS(return to service) list. like(s) 2 talk big. lucky(luckily) u noe hw to pull handbrake.

u r welcome

c0mawhite
02-03-2006, 09:00 PM
bro, dun tik even (if) u have her contact, u will be able to arrange anything wif her. pls go spend some(_space_)time reading the thread then (than) jus wasting time asking. cheers

cheers kimmi. down with alonso.

go!!!!!!!!!!!

jazzjazz
02-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Ooi Tao Keh?? Still waiting Jazzy foto leh.. :cool:
Read your PM oso hor.. :D

poompoom
05-03-2006, 11:36 AM
sorie bro, been busy pass few days. jazzy pics will out tmr. slots open for booking tmr, 1st blood at 5pm. she is gem, dun wait. tips 4 bros, she like challenge.

poompoom
06-03-2006, 10:26 PM
finally the legend have landed n few bros have already tried n being rape by jazzy. u shld noe who u r. haha. dun forget the fr tat u guys promise hor!!!

poompoom
07-03-2006, 01:29 AM
here are some pics for non members

http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=65853_Jazzy6m.jpg

http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=65844_Jazzy5m.jpg

TheSaint
07-03-2006, 01:33 AM
here are some pics for non members

http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=65853_Jazzy6m.jpg

http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=65844_Jazzy5m.jpg

Bro,
wats the charges?
Interested to try her man...........

illusion38
07-03-2006, 02:04 AM
Bro,
wats the charges?
Bro Saint,

Jazzy & new gal carman at $130/90/2 now.
Hurry up guys........ Make your booking now!!!!!

Interested bros, PM me your contact no now....

poompoom
07-03-2006, 02:28 AM
Bro,
wats the charges?
bro, tik i get approve ur menbership oni. u may go view pics liao.

poompoom
07-03-2006, 02:29 AM
Bro Saint,

Jazzy & new gal carman at $130/90/2 now.
Hurry up guys........ Make your booking now!!!!!

Interested bros, PM me your contact no now....
knn, since when u become so colourful? dun tel me next time every posting of urs oso mus put colour liao.

sam33
07-03-2006, 07:14 AM
Had a wonderful time with this little devil from Mr. Win last evening. A SYT from LOS. Actually was requesting for last min arrangement cos GF’s antie red visiting. Was very horny and manage to get Mr. Win to arrange for something within 15min. Can’t be too choosy as such short notices. Mr. Win suggested this Jazzy and got a confirmation chop service top top.
Arrive at the hotel and was given room number. Went up and was greeted by Jazzy. Was told that she is so good till regular bro requested her to come back to sillypore to serve again. TCSS a bit and in fact she could speak fairly understandable English. She told me I am her 2nd customer(wonder who is the lucky no.1 bro tat draw first blood).
Leaded to bathroom and was given a thoroughly clean up. Started with wet tower rub whole body and follow by soaping. As I personally like bath room service, really feel shiok laying there being service by her. She did BBBJ in the bath tub for me for around 5min and I requested to do FJ there. She went to cap me and we squeeze ourselves and bing bong bing bong inside that small bath tub. Nowadays, I always prefer to load the first round in the bathroom and follow by 2nd one on the bed. After all, $ spend must make full use of it. Try as much different thing as possible. Finish off 1st shoot with her in doggie style in the bath tub with water splashing on us. Very AV feeling……
TCSS and watch channel U school superstar with her in my arms. She lay beside me like a GF in love. She always give me the long sweet look that makes me really feel like her BF. 2nd round started with some hot frenching. We roll around in the bed. Tried leg up, leg down, leg right, leg left. Forgotten did how many positions then come.
I would consider this SYT good in service. She is happy to try and explore new things.
Wondering did Mr. win got a training school in LOS that train them so well????

Interested bro pls contact Mr. Win, Not me. I am not OKT or work for him. I am just a happy customer satisfy with their service.
Cheers

poompoom
07-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Had a wonderful time with this little devil from Mr. Win last evening. A SYT from LOS. Actually was requesting for last min arrangement cos GF’s antie red visiting. Was very horny and manage to get Mr. Win to arrange for something within 15min. Can’t be too choosy as such short notices. Mr. Win suggested this Jazzy and got a confirmation chop service top top.

u r so lucky, bro. i actually delay another bro to get u tat slot. mus go thks tat bro lar.

sultry
07-03-2006, 05:03 PM
The last time round she was here, I was out of town. Will defintely find time to book her from Mr WIN. My buddy who tried, HIGHLY recommend her...... Whoohoooo wait for me!!!

Too much to conquer, too little time.............:o

poompoom
07-03-2006, 05:04 PM
peng you, photo up liao leh, ur fr leh?

c0mawhite
07-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Wondering did Mr. win got a training school in LOS that train them so well????

got. one trainer. himself.

sam33
08-03-2006, 06:56 AM
got. one trainer. himself.

Can I apply to be trainer???:D

sam33
08-03-2006, 06:58 AM
u r so lucky, bro. i actually delay another bro to get u tat slot. mus go thks tat bro lar.
who is tat bro? must thank him and up him;)

illusion38
08-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Can... Pls apply from Mr Win...

c0mawhite
08-03-2006, 10:41 AM

sorry, bbbj, balls licking and ar package contracted to me liao. u can bid on other training packages....

illusion38
08-03-2006, 11:24 AM
sorry, bbbj, balls licking and ar package contracted to me liao. u can bid on other training packages....
How much u got for the contract? i got this contract too.

iceman
08-03-2006, 02:19 PM
FR on Jazzy. arrived late at the hotel. couldn't find the bloody car park entrance and had to circle around the busy traffic twice before locating the turn. when I reached the room, the water was already ready and went straight to bath.

Look : 7/10 To me, she does not look like a SYT at all. More of a sophisticated lady look.
Body : 6/10 small frame with 32B boobs. skinny, no fat.
Bath : washed me thoroughly with a towel and ended with BBBJ and some rubba action.
BBBJ : 7/10 good suction but short duration
FJ : 7/10 good sound effect. Only did 1 shot.
Overall : 6.5/10 no kissing/frenching.

told me she has a business in BKK and not hardup for the money. was not happy that she was fully booked on the first day and could not leave the hotel. would rather take it easy here and give good service.

poompoom
08-03-2006, 03:46 PM
told me she has a business in BKK and not hardup for the money. was not happy that she was fully booked on the first day and could not leave the hotel. would rather take it easy here and give good service.
thks bro 4 ur effort, yes u rite rite tat she having some biz in bkk. manage 2 use up all my sales talk skill 2 ask her come back n serve the bros. she a gem tat cant be miss. wild n gentle at time.

c0mawhite
08-03-2006, 11:05 PM
How much u got for the contract? i got this contract too.

cb la, urs is the toe sucking and sole licking package. gl150 l16 sammi does that perfectly

iceman
09-03-2006, 08:53 AM
thks bro 4 ur effort, yes u rite rite tat she having some biz in bkk. manage 2 use up all my sales talk skill 2 ask her come back n serve the bros. she a gem tat cant be miss. wild n gentle at time.

Bro,

Then I suggest you take care of her. like I mentioned in my FR, she was not happy and told me she would go back if she has to continue to work like the first day. She rather enjoy her stay here and be in good mood to give good service to her customers.

poompoom
09-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Bro,

Then I suggest you take care of her. like I mentioned in my FR, she was not happy and told me she would go back if she has to continue to work like the first day. She rather enjoy her stay here and be in good mood to give good service to her customers.
thks bro for the advise. i tik i noe pretty well hw 2 handle her. :)

illusion38
09-03-2006, 09:50 AM
cb la, urs is the toe sucking and sole licking package. gl150 l16 sammi does that perfectly
cb, how come you know? sammi also ur 'ma zi'?

jazzjazz
09-03-2006, 02:22 PM
Sorry Win for the late FR although I promised to do so yesterday.. kekekek :D

Visited Jazzy on 7-Mar. Was greeted by a sexy lookin Jazzy.. she really know how to pose and act seductive.. that made my bro stand at attention.

After some hugging and wrestling on the bed, she flaunt her assets at me and I proceeded to strip her.. WOW eraser nipples.. my fav.. slurp slurp… Nice toned body.. just my type.. al this while, she have been throwing seductive and sexy stares to “connect” with your eyes.. then she started her cat bath.. nice…
Luckily I prepared my session with reading about Jazzy’s style and indeed she did a thorough bbbj while using her hands to massage my balls and groin area.. next she used her hand to pin me down and made me entered her.. If I didn’t did my research properly, I would have been terribily shocked with her “Commando” intent.. she didn’t allow my hands to feel if the CD was on but luckily I managed to peep before I entered her to assure myself that I was safe.. whew…

We did a couple of positions and her grinding was aggressive.. so if its too hard, you better tell her to slow down or ease down on the pressure.. Her service definitely professional.. After 4 positions, I surrendered and came… Next was the standard bath and after that hug hug on the bed only.. never go for 2nd round as was tire out by her stamina.. as Win said.. SHE’LL RAPE YOU!!! Kekekek

Looks : 6.5 /10 (fair and Chinese looking)
Body : 8/10 (Very proportional)
BBBJ : 7/10 (not enough leh..)
FJ : 8/10 (Very good stamina and multiple positions)
Attitude : 9/10 (eager to serve and please)
Overall : 7/10 (Good session indeed )
RTF : No. wana try others and not up to my fav Mam’s chemistry
Damage : $130 / 90min / 2shot

poompoom
09-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Sorry Win for the late FR although I promised to do so yesterday.. kekekek :D

Damage : $130 / 90min / 2shot
bro, better late then never. 5 more days before her departure.

hthderrick
09-03-2006, 10:54 PM
wow!another sexy,pretty and young thai fl ah!!me craving for thai ger:D lidat must try liao!!

Steed 4
09-03-2006, 11:08 PM
wow!another sexy,pretty and young thai fl ah!!me craving for thai ger:D lidat must try liao!!

Wah Bro Derrick...didn't know you like Tom Yam too....:D

hthderrick
10-03-2006, 12:58 AM

bro steed me like thai ger long time liao!:D

illusion38
10-03-2006, 10:33 AM
bro, you don't like TG meh? Still waiting for your sms.:p

jazzjazz
10-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Bro hthderrick,

Worthy try of either Carmen or Jazzy. Read the FR.. satisfaction at min 7 leh.. :D

Some m0ther-fcuker deducted my points but not for this post but a post i made in Jan.. I believe must be bro Jen and Win's competitor as he must be buay song we support them.. That m0ther-fcuker just left a message "loser"... I wonder.. WHO IS THAT LOSER who dun even dare to leave a name!!!

Would have hoped that we can see who leaves such message but I don't think I would want to waste Boss Sammy's time...

SO bro, just beware of this. Despite setbacks, I will still write my FRss... to that b@$t@rD, go to hell....

illusion38
10-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Bro jazzjazz... dun worry... give me one day. I ask all my supporters up u.

You support me n win, i support u back.

Horny4Ever
11-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Bro hthderrick,

Worthy try of either Carmen or Jazzy. Read the FR.. satisfaction at min 7 leh.. :D
SO bro, just beware of this. Despite setbacks, I will still write my FRss... to that b@$t@rD, go to hell....
Bro, thats the spirit..... will up u once i recover.

prataman
11-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Hi Bros. Would like try gal jazzy. Can someone hook me up with win.
10q.:p

Steed 4
11-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Just had a session with Jazzy...Satified?..Yes I am.Won't go to detail much as it's same as other,esp on the looks dept.Just had 1 shot,cause after that was offered massage,which was very good n relaxing until almost fall asleep n until time's almost up.Ya man,she can really massage.Esp between your inner tighs just next to your balls...Doesn't really know when she's going back,she can't confirm.....But was told by Bro Jen,there's new gals coming next week,So just keep a look out....
And Thanks Bro Jen for the appointment.....
To Bro Derrick....Say When?.......
Forgot to mentioned,while pumping her she let out abit loud moan...saying ''OH MY GOD''....well that praise gave memories...from who?....Who else....Heryanti....''The Maid".....WOW....WOW....WOW

layang
19-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Hi , try Jazzy last week but only post FR now due to work, think by now she should have already left, just a info nevertheless.

Last min called Bro Bonnie and managed a time slot with Jazzy. Reached her door and saw her in bikini, pleasant surprise man!

A short chat with this petite girl then end up in the bath room without rush. She can understand and speak simple english so not too bad.

In the tub, slow and patient wash but short bbbj though.

On the bed, then discovered she dun do frenching/kissing???? Abit sian at this point but have to respect that. Catbath from her, quite ok and followed by bbbj, pretty normal also.

Straight to missionary, doggie then cum in 15mins.

TCSS again for 5min then proceed to massage. Must admit she is quite pro in this area but I felt horny after 20mins then asked her for 2nd round instead. However can see she's quite tired with this job, perhaps has been staying in the room for so many days. 69 this time , pussy with KY but the rest ok. A short BBBJ then capped me for missionary then fired in 10mins again. Left the place after cleaning and dressing up. Then a quick peck on my face before i left. Overall, OK, 5/10. Sorry Perhaps my expectATion is quite high.

Look: 7/10
Body: Petite.
Boobs: 32B I guess
BBBJ: 6/10, short
FJ: 7/10, quite accomodating , some moanings....
RTF: No as i like to try different girl.

Thanks for reading.

trellis001
19-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Bro,

calm down.

just up you liao.. we are all supporters of "WIN"

Happy bonking...thats the spirit.

Bro hthderrick,

Some m0ther-fcuker deducted my points but not for this post but a post i made in Jan.. I believe must be bro Jen and Win's competitor as he must be buay song we support them.. That m0ther-fcuker just left a message "loser"... I wonder.. WHO IS THAT LOSER who dun even dare to leave a name!!!

Would have hoped that we can see who leaves such message but I don't think I would want to waste Boss Sammy's time...