PDA

View Full Version : $50 recomendation in KS?

Researcher
14-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Hello Everyone,

I would like to try some Cat50 WL in KS. Any recomendations? Please tell me the name of WL and their home base.

hurricane2004
14-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Hello Everyone,

I would like to try some Cat50 WL in KS. Any recomendations? Please tell me the name of WL and their home base.

Below is a few CAT50 WL fm KS, but fyi, pls do not expect that these mention WLs hv the same bdy outlook or attractiveness as JAC of PT :

Jo Yi - Hse 35A
Mary - Hse 04
Miki - Hse 04B
Rose - Hse 35B
Pak Suet - Hse No. unknown
Apple - Hse No. unknown.

All of them is already in their mid 30s. These WLs can survive because they are svc oriented, not depend on their look to capture the hearts of customer.

Happy bonking. Hope u can post yr FR after yr experience.

Researcher
15-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Thanks bro!

so_good
16-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Fellow Bro,

I would like to find out the different between the $30 to $100 WL in KS. Would appreicate the advise from some kind soul out there! Cheers! :)

hurricane2004
16-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Fellow Bro,

I would like to find out the different between the $30 to $100 WL in KS. Would appreicate the advise from some kind soul out there! Cheers! :)

The diff betwee CAT 30 to 100 is their age diff. The younger, the more expensive. When comes to svc, all the WL provide the usual CB, BJ (or BBBJ) n FJ. Kissing, licking of tits or FF of pussy is depend on individual. But if u pay more, u will get longer period for each type. Another diff, is CAT 30 & 50, the WLs do not bathe u b4 starting sess, only CAT 70 & 100 will do.

rookster
17-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Besides timing, what other differences are there between CAT30 and 50?

hurricane2004
21-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Besides timing, what other differences are there between CAT30 and 50?

There is very little difference between both CAT 30 n 50. Only maybe is their age and their popularity. What I mean is that some CAT50 WLs whose age is older than a few CAT30 WL, but due to their popularity, they are still charging 50D. I believe that a WL who can withstand the competition fm other WLs, an stay popular for long period in this type of business(eg. Jun) is a very good n discipline worker.

UrbanLegend
22-03-2005, 05:16 PM
My first posting (have been browsing this forum for a couple of months)....

Anyone tried Jo Yi before? Read from somewhere that she is value for money, is it true?

UrbanLegend
22-03-2005, 05:28 PM
My first posting...(hav been browsing the forum for a couple of months)

Anyone tried Jo Yi (cat 50)? Read from somewhere that she is value for money. Is it true?

Magpies
23-03-2005, 12:45 PM
hmm..y i cant see my post....

Magpies
23-03-2005, 01:09 PM
ok..can liaoz..any orientation at desker road too?hee...

2dv8
06-04-2005, 07:08 PM
yesterday was so stressed decided to try a KS stock so went straight to Hse19 and asked for June... shit.. knocked off, then asked for Siew Mun, Arrrgh also knocked off.... the lady okt then recommend Lisa.. LL agree since can't think of any others off the top of my head..

Lisa arrive. 1st look ok.. went in.. stripped; saw bod okay but there where the night mare began... bj like cat drinking milk... cat bath like just finished 10x4 shuttle run, and then hole so loose totally no feeling... didi cannot stand at all.

In end just ask her to hj me but that even took more than 10 mins cos really turn off by her constant farting... sick man... almost wanna gagged.

Totally tramatised by the experience.... :eek:

hurricane2004
06-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Lisa arrive. 1st look ok.. went in.. stripped; saw bod okay but there where the night mare began... bj like cat drinking milk... cat bath like just finished 10x4 shuttle run, and then hole so loose totally no feeling... didi cannot stand at all.

Oh poor bros, I always consider Lisa is one of the lousy WLs in KS, that why in my prev recommendation FR, I did not put up her name.

BTW, Lingzhi is back, why don't u visit her so as to release yr nightmare ?

duCkeee
07-04-2005, 12:10 AM
today i go deskar find zanriah but cannot find and then got a aunty ask me $30 so i say ok but i want to fark backside one, she say ok

she bring mme to a room and strip then point me to go and wash up first, so i go and wash up, after that she ask me to lie on the bed, and she come and suck my down there, later after stand already she ask me to fark with her, fark finish already she help me clean up and then i go home

not bad la but she very old
i dunno which block or house she at la, i new to the place, but if i can i will go back and find her, i only pay her $50 and she treat me so good

hurricane2004
08-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Hi Bro, I'm puzzled. What is that got to do for Desker - Zanriah with this thread ...KS 50CAT ?

UrbanLegend
13-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Hi fellow samsters,

I have been wanting to try Mar Li (Cat50) of H4 but she seems to be always not working. Anyone who tried her before can give post FR for my reference?

I will post my FR on her once I've tried her. Thanks!

kiwi hitman
13-04-2005, 03:16 PM
hi all - where are the cat 30s and 40's and 50's - new person to the fourm

thanks guys

hurricane2004
14-04-2005, 08:56 PM
[QUOTE=UrbanLegend]Hi fellow samsters,

I have been wanting to try Mar Li (Cat50) of H4 but she seems to be always not working. Anyone who tried her before can give post FR for my reference?

I went to KS H4 last wk, understd fm OKT that Mar Li is on leave. Mar Li admit to me that she is cousin of Amy (Hse 35B).Her face really look like Amy when u see it fm sideway. Her voice also sound the same.

Bdy complexion is slightly tann n short. Use to put on light makeup. Hv a nice boobs n a gd buttock c/w round hips. PR not bad. Age est in late 20s.

Sess will start by washing u briefly. Do some short CB fm yr bdy to yr knee cap. Then again come back to suck yr tits for awhile n then start doing bj. BJ skill is sop. Will let u auto roam her bdy (boobs & pussy). Does not allow long period of FF, clever to position herself to avoid such thing happen. FJ allow missionary, doggie. During FJ find her qte passionate n hv warm feeling towards customer. Would not rush to finish job.

kiwi hitman
18-04-2005, 03:02 AM
hi guys - hell you have cat 30 too - any places to share for the Kiwi

Sounds like singa is getting better all the time - only discovered this site about 2 weeks ago - usually headed for orchard towers - thanks team

durex
15-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Have Try cat 50 mar li, good suckion ,boobs hand full , warm and gentle type any bros here got cat 100 recomand??? :p

hurricane2004
16-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Hi Bros Durex, I hv a CAT 100 stationed at Hse 19 - Name: Jo Jo. Her profile is similiar to Mar Li and is much younger. Performance wise not too sure, hope u can visit her n then give us a FR.

durex
18-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Thank you bro! Will try her tis wk and share a FR on her :p

lubeup69
19-05-2005, 11:54 PM
Wow...wonder if they are really that good?

Malaysian Datuk
22-05-2005, 09:46 AM
For cat50....bros can try Bak Shue (white snow)....overall not too bad but some bros might be turn off by her 'throat clearing' and 'spitting' during BBBJ.
Another cat50 to try is Mei Kei.....tall and statuesque....but recently in semi-retirement....seldom working

durex
22-05-2005, 03:34 PM
KS still ok lah,if bros going for look in gers think KS a bit off liao, but if for people like me wif buget and going for services think KS still ok lah :rolleyes: