PDA

View Full Version : sorie guys..

hotmilo
12-03-2005, 03:01 AM
I am having some difficulty with posting new threads and I couldnt see my own post till today...yesterday whole day cannot see..and thats why I kept trying...sorie guys...i apologise for my wrong doing,,,,but hope someone can help me...and I will not opening anymore new threads after this thread.....

darkness
12-03-2005, 04:01 PM
it's ok if u noe what's wrong with what u've been doing..

hotmilo
14-03-2005, 03:04 PM
just a question if any guys could help...does pat or jac allows fingering ?? thanks in advance...

PetainKing
15-03-2005, 01:14 AM
just a question if any guys could help...does pat or jac allows fingering ?? thanks in advance...i do urge u to not treat the bros here like encyclopedia... go and pay the $$$ to find out for urself.

dr fun
15-03-2005, 01:57 AM
i do urge u to not treat the bros here like encyclopedia... go and pay the $$$ to find out for urself.

Or else just read the FRs, enough info there :rolleyes:

oxilary
15-03-2005, 02:19 AM
do a search thru the forums..

read thru whatever u can.. or how long ur patience can last u..

bring ur moola down to petain, try and get ur answer! :)

dementorz
15-03-2005, 10:31 AM
i have to agree with bro oxilary.......
its always better to get "live" experience.......
reading forums just give you a rough idea.
worse is ......you dun read, then ask stupid questions(which sometimes you yourself dun know), then get flamed for nothing......

either you spend some $ or spend some time....... :D

oxilary
15-03-2005, 02:37 PM
either you spend some $ or spend some time....... :D

well said :)

collin_23
25-03-2005, 08:55 PM
U promised and yet u start posting stupid threads again. :rolleyes:

Y u so lazy never go read the newbies section? Need people to teach u how to f**K? :rolleyes:

I am having some difficulty with posting new threads and I couldnt see my own post till today...yesterday whole day cannot see..and thats why I kept trying...sorie guys...i apologise for my wrong doing,,,,but hope someone can help me...and I will not opening anymore new threads after this thread.....

collin_23
25-03-2005, 08:56 PM
So much info on pat and jac and u want to ask u again. :rolleyes:

U r f**king lazy to search and expect bros to spoon feed u. All the FRs r available. Don't start a new thread just to be a thread starter.

U look like shit u get shit. Any amount of money will not get u any girl.

just a question if any guys could help...does pat or jac allows fingering ?? thanks in advance...

hotmilo
26-03-2005, 03:08 AM
i really must admit these young kid collin really has a lot of time cutting out my msg and paste them and replying all my post...should be a young guy in early 20s..so many time to reply till all post have his name...pls carry with what u are doing and only F----- say other bad things about plp's mother...

go go collin carry on... :D

holding
26-03-2005, 09:43 AM

Besides reading prev FR, u can try using the "Search" button...thks

holding
26-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Who's the damn #### who ax my point for what I wrote here???

Shit...shit...this is probably the last time I'm visiting this Petain Romps group (most of my deduction seem to come from this group)...so much for offering FR...

collin_23
26-03-2005, 12:18 PM
*yawn* :rolleyes:

U started it 1st. :D

It is no new thing. Every now and than we have jokers like u, esp the school holidays.

Like u said this is an open forum. U post u get comments. Not happy don't post lor.

i really must admit these young kid collin really has a lot of time cutting out my msg and paste them and replying all my post...should be a young guy in early 20s..so many time to reply till all post have his name...pls carry with what u are doing and only F----- say other bad things about plp's mother...

go go collin carry on...

popiah
26-03-2005, 03:48 PM
*yawn* :rolleyes:

U started it 1st. :D

It is no new thing. Every now and than we have jokers like u, esp the school holidays.

Like u said this is an open forum. U post u get comments. Not happy don't post lor.

hi bro collin and hotmilo,

NO WAR PLEASE...........PLEASE........PLEASE

IF ANY WAR, PLEASE DO NOT APPEAR IN THIS PETAIN THREAD.

Sign off
Peacekeeper Popiah