PDA

View Full Version : Help on how to proceed further with her..

moneyface
07-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Can anyone offer help? Recently our company just hired a new draught woman. just graduated from poly. she is a shanghainese and man is she pretty at first sight. She is fair, long straight-hair, ard 1.65m and 50kg. Heard her mention her weight when she keep on saying she need to reduce her weight from 50kg.. and must also say she is pretty good in makeup.

Now one day while she was unpacking some stuff on the floor, she was wearing a jacket, inside was a tube-like top. i happened to pass by and i saw her bending. Straight-away i c her cleavage and partial breast. Man are they good. very smooth n fair. I would rate it a 34B. just nice and full in size. from that day onwards i keep on having fantasy about her.

recently we work pretty late and couple of times just the 2 of us alone in the office. i am busy with my engineering design and she her cad drawing. one day while she was taking a sip at the resting area, facing the window, i was passing by her. the first thing that came to me was i feel like grabbing her breast from behind and having a good fuck in doggie with her. i can still remember she was wearing a white spaghetti-t and blue jean. was i hard that day.

anyway can anyone here offer help whereby i can have a great time with her in the office b4 this period of OT ends.... thks..... :o

medicheng
08-03-2005, 08:08 AM
touch her heart brother.... haha... how i wont teach.... bad karma for myself...

DNAT
08-03-2005, 09:45 AM
haha... how i wont teach.... bad karma for myself...

yalor, teach oredi later ah law so good heart ask me walk carefully if I cross the road :(

euphoria777
08-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Hmmmm.....like that I also better not kaypo...already 3 yrs cannot strike TOTO, dun want it to be extended to 6 yrs! :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 09:59 AM
Hmmmm.....like that I also better not kaypo...already 3 yrs cannot strike TOTO, dun want it to be extended to 6 yrs!

ai ya .. the most you dun buy TOTO only mah ... I how? dun cross any road meh? :D

PartTimeGuy
08-03-2005, 10:01 AM
Bro...check the "How to sian ur ex..." thread for useful information from the three lau jiaos :D

euphoria777
08-03-2005, 10:05 AM
ai ya .. the most you dun buy TOTO only mah ... I how? dun cross any road meh? :D

Also true leh....wa, lucky Bro Lawry give me chance!
Better not say anymore, if not he will give me one good good one.....maybe choke to death when i eat or something...hahahaha

Looksee
08-03-2005, 10:05 AM
I how? dun cross any road meh? :D

good excuse for not coming to work?

"sorry boss, i kena cursed on crossing road so today cannot come in...."

like tat can?

:D

lawry
08-03-2005, 10:09 AM
Bro...check the "How to sian ur ex..." thread for useful information from the three lau jiaos :Dhahahahhaha

medicheng, DNAT and euphoria777 = 3 of them have LAU JIAOs..

heng my jiao is young and still fresh.. :D

TO threadstarter,

You wan to learn something.. go watch the show "hitch" watch it 5 times at least.. but.. this is wat Dr Hitch will tell u.. knn lah.. if u wan to love her and make her love u... teach u loh.. but u wan her because u wan to bonk her.. pengs..how can? ppl pretty, nice height, nice boobs.. grat from poly.. not bad wat.. this kind of gal can sian and get marry one..

understand..

pai seh.. can introduce me? i give u ang bao?? kekekkekekke

ryanlim
08-03-2005, 10:10 AM

you're early today..........

lawry
08-03-2005, 10:11 AM

"sorry boss, i kena cursed on crossing road so today cannot come in...."

like tat can?

:DGood one!!! give this unkle a chivas ice water with a SONY TV!!! :)

waypastprime
08-03-2005, 10:11 AM

Coz u are another one who just want to makan nia? :p

lawry
08-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Coz u are another one who just want to makan nia? :p
no no no.. i marry her... :)

nirvana
TO threadstarter,

You wan to learn something.. go watch the show "hitch" watch it 5 times at least.. but.. this is wat Dr Hitch will tell u.. knn lah.. if u wan to love her and make her love u... teach u loh.. but u wan her because u wan to bonk her.. pengs..how can? ppl pretty, nice height, nice boobs.. grat from poly.. not bad wat.. this kind of gal can sian and get marry one..

NO, watch it 10 times.

Then Dr Hitch will ask, how much do u love her? :D

ryanlim
pai seh.. can introduce me?

nbz.......intro to you for what???

for you to marry her or for you to bonk her? :rolleyes:

anyway if you happen to get her contacts from the threadstarter, can pass around bo :p

lawry
08-03-2005, 10:17 AM

for you to marry her or for you to bonk her?

anyway if you happen to get her contacts from the threadstarter, can pass around bo :p
your first statement, i am about to say,

u lidat say me goot meh??

your second statement.. steady no problem.. boon pee pee... :)

lawry
08-03-2005, 10:22 AM
NO, watch it 10 times.

Then Dr Hitch will ask, how much do u love her? :Dhahaha.. u also watch the show.. good show right.. learn quite a number of things.. seriously chasing woman is not just plain effort.... it involes tactics from the brain.. good tactics..
My Si Fu told me.. chasing woman is like playing politics... u must really plan and willing to spend money..
u must learn to bride, evaluate surrounding, know ur friends and foes, think how will she react if u do this and tat.. know her habits.. etc..

of course, there is one thing tat is important! the ART of GIVING.. giving things everyone can.. but u must have the art of giving.. give at the right time/place and give the right things.. with the right words.. chim? :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 10:33 AM

wow .. overtake ppl's target ... sekali [it means IF or one time or maybe] you kena cross road becareful + never kena TOTO ;)

DNAT
08-03-2005, 10:36 AM

for you to marry her or for you to bonk her? :rolleyes:

marry liao then bonk ... or bonk liao then marry .. either way also can ;)

l3atu
08-03-2005, 10:38 AM
marry liao then bonk ... or bonk liao then marry .. either way also can ;)

How abt marry liao then bonk and finally divorce on the same day ? :p

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 10:41 AM
notice nowadays got more bgr threads.. kekeke :p

lawry
08-03-2005, 10:44 AM
wow .. overtake ppl's target ... sekali [it means IF or one time or maybe] you kena cross road becareful + never kena TOTO ;)wah.. u like dat say very heong leh.. not nice leh..

different ok.. he wans to bonk her.. i wan to marry her.. so we have different objective.. and different targets.. how can u say i overtake ppl's target.. :)

DNAT
08-03-2005, 10:53 AM
How abt marry liao then bonk and finally divorce on the same day ?

that type = kio kway (call chicken) :(

l3atu
08-03-2005, 10:58 AM
that type = kio kway (call chicken) :(

Not necessary lar. Can also be considered ONS mah. Bonk liao, no feeling, sian1/2, so finally 'divorce' lor.... :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 11:03 AM
wah.. u like dat say very heong leh.. not nice leh..

different ok.. he wans to bonk her.. i wan to marry her.. so we have different objective.. and different targets.. how can u say i overtake ppl's target.. :)

this kind of gal can sian and get marry one..

understand..

pai seh.. can introduce me? i give u ang bao??

you so hard up until you need to come into SB to source future wife? :rolleyes:

DNAT
08-03-2005, 11:11 AM
wah.. u like dat say very heong leh.. not nice leh..

different ok.. he wans to bonk her.. i wan to marry her.. so we have different objective.. and different targets.. how can u say i overtake ppl's target..

wow lau .. you ask thread starter to intro his own target, from his office in which he asked for advises here, to you so that you can marry her prior to the thread starter's 1st move .. :eek:

... if this is not overtake other ppl's car [hokkien = kuar chia] .. I 'teng poh zhuar' apologise to you .. Nirvana can be our witness :cool:

lawry
08-03-2005, 11:12 AM
you so hard up until you need to come into SB to source future wife? :rolleyes:
MARRIED MAN MAI HAO LAN!!!!! PUI!

DNAT
08-03-2005, 11:32 AM
MARRIED MAN MAI HAO LAN!!!!! PUI!

I posted this only:

you so hard up until you need to come into SB to source future wife?
- for your info .. this is just only a question

Mai kar wa suka suka PUI hor :mad: buay tahan, mai reply lah

l3atu
08-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Simi lan? :mad:

Bayi (Indian) eh...
tng lang (Chinese) eh...

Got many types...:D

lawry
08-03-2005, 11:39 AM
I posted this only:

you so hard up until you need to come into SB to source future wife?
- for your info .. this is just only a question

Mai kar wa suka suka PUI hor :mad: buay tahan, mai reply lah
gasp..

today unkle D bad mood.. long time didnt go silent mob liao..

today cannot talk too loud with unkle D.. ok ok.. now soft soft talk..

" u....n...cle... D...... u.. w...annnnnnt.. a caaaaannnnn offffff jia jiaaa liaaannnnnng teeeeehhhh or noooooottttt.. toooo cooolll dooown...."

tooooooniiiiiitttte goooooo GLllll toooooo reeeeeleeeeaseeee.. oooonnnn boooooh??? :)

ken_v2
08-03-2005, 11:40 AM
bro,
whatever your plans are, you gotta execute fast else later kena makan by others in the office... then too late liao...

every day OT good opportunity.... start by offering food (or fruits since she want to lose weight) then go dinner...

good luck!

DNAT
08-03-2005, 11:41 AM
Bayi (Indian) eh...
tng lang (Chinese) eh...

Got many types...:D

Wa chi ku hor lang PUI wa leh ...... mai de seow2 lah ;)

lawry
08-03-2005, 11:41 AM
bro,
whatever your plans are, you gotta execute fast else later kena makan by others in the office... then too late liao...

every day OT good opportunity.... start by offering food (or fruits since she want to lose weight) then go dinner...

good luck!

ohhhh.... teach ppl tings to do evil.. die.. 3 years cannot strike toto..... :)

l3atu
08-03-2005, 11:47 AM
Wa chi ku hor lang PUI wa leh ...... mai de seow2 lah ;)

Who dare to PUI at u ? I drown him in my urine !!! :mad:

moneyface
08-03-2005, 11:59 AM
bro,

good luck!

Yo bro, its precisely I have no plan that is why i wanna seek people advice lar. :o anyway i dun intend to marry her... just wanna to fulfill my fantasy and have a quick fling... but nobody wanna teach me.. all just ask me go watch Hitch... :( sibei disheartening

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 12:02 PM
moneyface.. dun be disheartened ler.. just go go go can liao la.. :p

DNAT
08-03-2005, 12:03 PM
gasp..

today unkle D bad mood.. long time didnt go silent mob liao..

today cannot talk too loud with unkle D.. ok ok.. now soft soft talk..

" u....n...cle... D...... u.. w...annnnnnt.. a caaaaannnnn offffff jia jiaaa liaaannnnnng teeeeehhhh or noooooottttt.. toooo cooolll dooown...."

tooooooniiiiiitttte goooooo GLllll toooooo reeeeeleeeeaseeee.. oooonnnn boooooh???

paiseh .. lunch time liao .... today eat Chicken Bryani

waypastprime
08-03-2005, 12:05 PM
tooooooniiiiiitttte goooooo GLllll toooooo reeeeeleeeeaseeee.. oooonnnn boooooh??? :)

U treat uncle DNAT sibo? :p

l3atu
08-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Yo bro, its precisely I have no plan that is why i wanna seek people advice lar. :o anyway i dun intend to marry her... just wanna to fulfill my fantasy and have a quick fling... but nobody wanna teach me.. all just ask me go watch Hitch...sibei disheartening

Since you dun intend to marry her, go GL and find one dat looks like her. Knn...GL got so many prettier china babes u dun wan meh ? Why keep asking for the impossible ? If she's meant for you, she'll get her no matter how you try to 'siam'. Wat other suggestion u need ? Encouragements to RAPE her ?Otherwise, just move on will ya ? :rolleyes:

nirvana
08-03-2005, 12:09 PM
of course, there is one thing tat is important! the ART of GIVING.. giving things everyone can.. but u must have the art of giving.. give at the right time/place and give the right things.. with the right words.. chim? :D

take a piece of small paper and pen.
u can write.." thanks god i found u " , ' i luv u " , "u r everything to me "
' i luv everything abt u ", ' u r the 8wonder "

place it in.. a shoe she seldom wear, a pant she seldom wear, her make up box, her coin bag, her office wear.. etc.

ART OF GIVING IN THE LOWEST COST,

ok now, how many of u who r attached, have u ever send a rose to yr LOVE to her workplace?

DO IT NOW!! add on a note,

i know today is arent any special occasion, but.. i just realise i havet send u a rose b4, and i cant wait till 14th feb to do it.
with luv
casanova.

DNAT
08-03-2005, 12:12 PM
Wat other suggestion u need ? Encouragements to RAPE her ?Otherwise, just move on will ya ? :rolleyes:

another asking for free bonk .. :rolleyes:
none of my close Riau Cheonging kakis will do this kind of things 1 ..

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 12:12 PM
hehe.. advice from nirvana.. erm.. sure work one ler.. :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 12:26 PM
U treat uncle DNAT sibo? :p

kio kway on other ppl's money = Suay 3 Years :rolleyes:
(biz entertaintment on corporate a/c might be treated seperately)

l3atu
08-03-2005, 12:36 PM
another asking for free bonk .. :rolleyes:
none of my close Riau Cheonging kakis will do this kind of things 1 ..

Becoz we all know nothing is free in this world. Everything you get comes with a price... ;)

euphoria777
08-03-2005, 12:48 PM
take a piece of small paper and pen.
u can write.." thanks god i found u " , ' i luv u " , "u r everything to me "
' i luv everything abt u ", ' u r the 8wonder "

Orrhhh.....Bro.....u cham liao.
Last time i teach kena 3 yrs no strike TOTO leh....
Now u also teach....cham ah cham ah....hahaha
Bro Lawry coming out with new curse liao ah....

PartTimeGuy
08-03-2005, 01:00 PM
I think this time walk under buildings also must be careful esp those with flower pots....

moneyface
08-03-2005, 01:33 PM
moneyface.. dun be disheartened ler.. just go go go can liao la.. :p

How to go?? can teach me?? i mean how to start in the first place then all the way to the bonk part?? :p

moneyface
08-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Since you dun intend to marry her, go GL and find one dat looks like her. Knn...GL got so many prettier china babes u dun wan meh ? Why keep asking for the impossible ? If she's meant for you, she'll get her no matter how you try to 'siam'. Wat other suggestion u need ? Encouragements to RAPE her ?Otherwise, just move on will ya ? :rolleyes:

see... come here seek advice also kena f... :confused: dun tell me you so goodey goodey never think of fantasy with someone in your life?? sound like some kind of saint man...

DNAT
08-03-2005, 01:55 PM
see... come here seek advice also kena f... :confused: dun tell me you so goodey goodey never think of fantasy with someone in your life?? sound like some kind of saint man...
office fling might ruin your job prospect ...
of course most of us do fantasize at those chio female workmates but guess most of us stop at there cos we value our career more than those flings (or free bonks rather) :)

DNAT
08-03-2005, 02:12 PM
I think this time walk under buildings also must be careful esp those with flower pots....
wear safety hard hats :D

l3atu
08-03-2005, 02:17 PM

Its just a thin line between fantasy and reality. I do admit I'm no saint...every of my fren know this fact. By askin u to go GL to fufill ur fantasy = giving u some advice rite ?
By the way, do I sound like fxxxing u ? :confused:

lawry
08-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Its just a thin line between fantasy and reality. I do admit I'm no saint...every of my fren know this fact. By askin u to go GL to fufill ur fantasy = giving u some advice rite ?
ah tu farking moneyface?? ASS BANDITS????? :eek:

l3atu
08-03-2005, 02:20 PM
dun tell me you so goodey goodey never think of fantasy with someone in your life?? sound like some kind of saint man...

Erm....if u fantasies XXX ur bro / fren's wife, do you go all out to seek advice so that you can fufill it ? Kind of confusing if ur answer = no...

please enlighten me wat is ur meaning of fantasy... :confused:

l3atu
08-03-2005, 02:23 PM
ASS BANDITS????? :eek:

This title should go to Ryanlim lar...coz he F ppl in almost every thread mah. :p

DNAT
08-03-2005, 02:33 PM
see... come here seek advice also kena f......
ok ok ..

Step 1. send her a bouquet of flowers and invite her to a resturant for dinner

t123
08-03-2005, 02:41 PM
To the threadstarter, you seen so many great advisers in 诸葛孔明,曹操 here. Listen to them attentively and you will learn a lot here. if must then resort to 三顾矛庐. 兵者,国之大事,生死存亡之道,不可不察也。Anyway, 卧龙凤雏,二得一能定天下。Work harder. :p

PartTimeGuy
08-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Since Uncle DNAT has opened the golden mouth....check this page and the pages after this out.....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.phpt=33110&page=2&pp=15

Amituhoot

DNAT
08-03-2005, 02:43 PM
To the threadstarter, you seen so many great advisers in 诸葛孔明,曹操 here. Listen to them attentively and you will learn a lot here. if must then resort to 三顾矛庐. 兵者,国之大事,生死存亡之道,不可不察也。Anyway, 卧龙凤雏,二得一能定天下。Work harder.

oi .. sekali the thread starter eat kang-tang 1 .. you post until the 3 kingdoms also useless leh .. :D hahaha

t123
08-03-2005, 02:47 PM
oi .. sekali the thread starter eat kang-tang 1 .. you post until the 3 kingdoms also useless leh .. :D hahaha

Sorry, then I better quote my book "Art of War in the Western World" heehee. Come to think of it its better to quote Dreams in the Red Chambers to him. Thanks for the advice, I didn't think he might be a french fries person. Haahaa :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 02:54 PM
Sorry, then I better quote my book "Art of War in the Western World" heehee. Come to think of it its better to quote Dreams in the Red Chambers to him. Thanks for the advice, I didn't think he might be a french fries person. Haahaa :D

ppl ask for advise .. your advise leh?? ;)

t123
08-03-2005, 03:45 PM
ppl ask for advise .. your advise leh?? ;)
how to advise? he want to sianz her as gf or he purely want foc fxxx? he seemed confused geeting me confused too. Grabbed the breast from behind? :confused:

fcukdoc
08-03-2005, 04:03 PM
anyway can anyone here offer help whereby i can have a great time with her in the office b4 this period of OT ends.... thks..... :o

offer her $$$, companionship, or just good sex.
Plainly go up to her and size her up, then from there, u know yr chance leow!

DNAT
08-03-2005, 04:11 PM

lidat I think the chances of kena slap by her = beri high :D

moneyface
08-03-2005, 04:15 PM
office fling might ruin your job prospect ...
of course most of us do fantasize at those chio female workmates but guess most of us stop at there cos we value our career more than those flings (or free bonks rather) :)

Sounds reasonable man... it just like a heavy stick hitting right at my head!!! :eek:

moneyface
08-03-2005, 04:20 PM

maybe i exaggerate a bit... u just a bit "hard".. i mean serious, i am just a newbie here... seeking some advice... maybe i am too much in the sense just want to bonk and run... anyway i dun go for pay sex.... as for free sex.. yeah u r rite... nothing is free.... :o as for marriage, i would love to marry the gal but .... sigh... nvm...

moneyface
08-03-2005, 04:27 PM
ok ok ..

Step 1. send her a bouquet of flowers and invite her to a resturant for dinner

Yo bro,

thks for your advice and the rest of the samster here.... operation will cease cos just got the latest news she is attached... better stop my fantasy liao.. cos i also dun wan other ppl to discuss this kind of thing abt my g/f/wife... :(

moneyface
08-03-2005, 04:30 PM
To the threadstarter, you seen so many great advisers in 诸葛孔明,曹操 here. Listen to them attentively and you will learn a lot here. if must then resort to 三顾矛庐. 兵者,国之大事,生死存亡之道,不可不察也。Anyway, 卧龙凤雏,二得一能定天下。Work harder. :p

gee man.. sounds like some kind of history war affair.. and you sounds like some kind of stratagem... :)

moneyface
08-03-2005, 04:33 PM

fcukdoc, ya advice really fcuking good ley.. straight forward and direct.. you are the one, the one and only fcukdoc... :D

t123
08-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Yo bro,

thks for your advice and the rest of the samster here.... operation will cease cos just got the latest news she is attached... better stop my fantasy liao.. cos i also dun wan other ppl to discuss this kind of thing abt my g/f/wife... :(
天涯何处无芳草,何必单恋一朵花。be cool man, you will get your girl some day, at times we lose a few battles, but we may win the war. :D

lawry
08-03-2005, 04:42 PM
天涯何处无芳草,何必单恋一朵花。be cool man, you will get your girl some day, at times we lose a few battles, but we may win the war.
always remember.... (touch wood) if u lose this battle.. remember lawry.. pass him ur enemy (moneyface's colleague).. he will try to win it for u.. :) 10q in advance.. i love PRC...... :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Sounds reasonable man... it just like a heavy stick hitting right at my head!!!

Its alrite to have such thinking on bonking a particular gal that come into your sight/mind ... I am no exceptional.

But if you read the papers you will find many men ruined their family life, career and net worth (tangible and intangible) once they act impulsively.
Eg. remember there was a Cpt who molested a 18 yo student at the car park of Phoenix Hotel .. he was around 35-38 y.o. and he lost his gratuity $ which worth more than few hundred thousands .. to me, thats devastating! Like my close kaki l3atu mentioned earlier, we can always fulfill my lust-ful wishes on those WLs, both locally or in overseas.

Hoever, if you are determined and confident that you may succeed in your office fling, just go ahead and do it w/o any negative drawbacks.

Cheers

moneyface
08-03-2005, 04:59 PM
天涯何处无芳草,何必单恋一朵花。be cool man, you will get your girl some day, at times we lose a few battles, but we may win the war. :D

Cool bro, thks for the quote... :o

moneyface
08-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Its alrite to have such thinking on bonking a particular gal that come into your sight/mind ... I am no exceptional.

But if you read the papers you will find many men ruined their family life, career and net worth (tangible and intangible) once they act impulsively.
Eg. remember there was a Cpt who molested a 18 yo student at the car park of Phoenix Hotel .. he was around 35-38 y.o. and he lost his gratuity $ which worth more than few hundred thousands .. to me, thats devastating! Like my close kaki l3atu mentioned earlier, we can always fulfill my lust-ful wishes on those WLs, both locally or in overseas.

Hoever, if you are determined and confident that you may succeed in your office fling, just go ahead and do it w/o any negative drawbacks.

Cheers

Thks buddy for all the cool advice... of cos extending to the rest of the samster who has participate "endeavourly" in this discussion... ;)

Cheers..

lawry
08-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Eg. remember there was a Cpt who molested a 18 yo student at the car park of Phoenix Hotel .. he was around 35-38 y.o. and he lost his gratuity $ which worth more than few hundred thousands .. s
sometime really damn funny, the latest army senior officer molest case.. one Medical officer = rank COL or half COL liao.. molest a female senior clerk..
clerk sue... get court marshell.. no civil court. and ganna discharge only..

knn,

if its a private or sgt or a stupid 2 chocolate bar.. u molest in SAF and ganna sue.. confirm go in and wash the metal bars...
in civil case also.. u molest confirm go jail..
really dont understand this chee by army..

medicheng
08-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Bro...check the "How to sian ur ex..." thread for useful information from the three lau jiaos :D
wei wei wei... jiao shi lao, but still in tip top condition ok... haha...

ok for office... since OT together... order dinner for two, eat together... then accidently spill a bit on her clothes... then help her clean... then the rest u know wat to do liao....

lawry
08-03-2005, 05:57 PM
wei wei wei... jiao shi lao, but still in tip top condition ok... haha...

ok for office... since OT together... order dinner for two, eat together... then accidently spill a bit on her clothes... then help her clean... then the rest u know wat to do liao....
after cleaning..
turn around and face the camera...

"MAGIC WET TISSUE" from "MEDICHENG"

able to clean the toughest stain anywhere anytime.. even when its..

(woman and man moaning sound appears..)

Moneyface : CUMMING!!! CUMMING!!!..

The gal : Darling, dont shot into me!!

money face : honey, than i shot where

the gal : pull it out and shot onto the carpet!!

money face : but the stain will stay!!

the gal : Dont worry darling, I HAVE "MEDICHENG - Magic wet Tissue!!!"

Money FACE : Ohhhhhh yessss.. i CUM!!!!

MEDICHENG - MAGIC wet Tissue.. anytime, anywhere!!

----------- the end ----------------------

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Remember there was a Cpt who molested a 18 yo student at the car park

bro.. he is a major.. cuz from my unit one.. ;)

DNAT
08-03-2005, 06:16 PM
bro.. he is a major.. cuz from my unit one.. ;)
soli soli .. I remembered salah info .. hehe

later he how har? :eek:

euphoria777
08-03-2005, 06:35 PM
really dont understand this chee by army..

aiya...its like that one la
got one lieutenant colonel eat money kena send to jail, can also request to go jail after chinese new year u know....
if we go ask...the judge will give u one more month as "bonus" ah....

euphoria777
08-03-2005, 06:37 PM
MEDICHENG - MAGIC wet Tissue.. anytime, anywhere!

Bro....si bey eh sai leh.....u work for advertising company is it? :D

medicheng
09-03-2005, 09:38 AM
pengz... my nick become tissue paper liao.....

euphoria777
09-03-2005, 10:04 AM
pengz... my nick become tissue paper liao.....

Hahaha....should I look for a tissue paper avatar for u?
How about changing nick to tissuecheng? just joking... :p

medicheng
09-03-2005, 10:19 AM
how about market the brand? then make it the well known brand in SG? then all pros can have tissues paper sponsored by me thru out? keke