PDA

View Full Version : Adult Friend Finder - true or false?

leexiaolong
07-03-2005, 04:26 PM
hi all, i'm a newbie here.
do u guys ever visit this website? there are quite a lot of pictures showing naked women. not sure is it real or not...whether can use it to bonk for free. the subscription quite expensive leh..if really got such lobang, i am sure i w=ill sign up..till someone confirms got good lobang..i'm unsure to join...please comment.thanks :)

xxpp_z
08-03-2005, 02:55 AM
I got to meet few gal from AFF, but all are "hipo". I run off as fast as i can and never turn back

fcukdoc
08-03-2005, 03:10 AM
...pictures showing naked women. not sure is it real or not...whether can use it to bonk for free. the subscription quite expensive leh..if really got such lobang, i am sure i w=ill sign up..till someone confirms got good lobang..i'm unsure to join...please comment.thanks :)

i sure wun wanna spend good $$ on theses stuff, isn't it the same as spening $$ going to a club to pick up chicks?
If u fianlly tell yrslf u wanna part wif yr $$$, just let us noe the results yeah? :D

l3atu
08-03-2005, 07:48 AM
do u guys ever visit this website? there are quite a lot of pictures showing naked women. not sure is it real or not...whether can use it to bonk for free. the subscription quite expensive leh..if really got such lobang, i am sure i w=ill sign up..till someone confirms got good lobang..i'm unsure to join...please comment.thanks :)

Its true !!! Quickly join and post an FR with the pictures ! :D

medicheng
08-03-2005, 08:09 AM
by luck last time i manage a threesome with this girl..... so it is up to luck... all the best sia... post FR wor...

euphoria777
08-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Bro

Read up on my postings in the thread "chat line encounters" as follows :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32969

Sometime u get lucky sometime u dun.....but it will take some time and effort to work on them before they come out and meet u.
It will not be like...."Hey, wanna meet up and fark?" and she goes...."ok ok, your place or mine"..

Cheri_Popper
08-03-2005, 10:17 AM
by luck last time i manage a threesome with this girl..... so it is up to luck

I was luckier than you. Meet a Fiona Xie Lookalike & a Charlie Yeung lookalike! Had a fanstastic threesome! :eek:

To threadstarter, go quickly and signed up and remember to submit a FR hor!!! :D

l3atu
08-03-2005, 10:34 AM
I was luckier than you. Meet a Fiona Xie Lookalike & a Charlie Yeung lookalike! Had a fanstastic threesome!

To threadstarter, go quickly and signed up and remember to submit a FR hor!!! :D

U so lucky...I only manage to kena 1 china doll who gave me a HJ at Clementi Cinema...when I ask her the golden Q, she told me must wait till we both got married. I quickly run from ther... :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 10:42 AM
I was luckier than you. Meet a Fiona Xie Lookalike & a Charlie Yeung lookalike! Had a fanstastic threesome!

wow lau ... my turn my turn ...

I met 3 sisters ... aged 19, 18, 17 .. surprisingly they are S.H.E. lookalike but I only had coffee with them :)

DNAT
08-03-2005, 10:45 AM
...when I ask her the golden Q, she told me must wait till we both got married. I quickly run from ther... :D

now hia .. this sounds like your encounter in Tg Batu leh .. CBzz, you convert your Tg batu story and change it into Sg version har? :rolleyes:

waypastprime
08-03-2005, 10:46 AM

I met 3 sisters ... aged 19, 18, 17 .. surprisingly they are S.H.E. lookalike but I only had coffee with them :)

Nabei.

Got 'Nu Zi Shi-Er (12) Yue Fang'? :p

lawry
08-03-2005, 10:48 AM

like dat only?

I met the "who" from the "there" who is "somebody" whom has a body of 36C 23 35..
porcilin face.. smooth and fair.. pinkish nipples.. damn bloody wet pussy.. horny like shit... looks = 9/10..
loves to suck and fark..
and we have a 7 days stand..
:)

l3atu
08-03-2005, 10:49 AM
now hia .. this sounds like your encounter in Tg Batu leh .. CBzz, you convert your Tg batu story and change it into Sg version har? :rolleyes:

Tg.Batu = bonk then marry leh...u think so easy to convert story meh ? Like dat I qualified to work as a reporter lor.... :p

DNAT
08-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Nabei.

Got 'Nu Zi Shi-Er (12) Yue Fang'? :p

got ... I try my luck next time .. :D

imom
08-03-2005, 10:51 AM
I've had some success on AFF... but those with the beautifully taken pics are usually fakes. The real girls usually do not put up pics or put up only decent/amateur pics. After a while you can usually tell which ones are likely to be fake.

Best one I've met was a pretty korean lady staying in S'pore - very direct and to the point. After a couple of emails, I picked her up from work and she wanted to go straight to my place! Hornier than me....

Others were good too but needed more effort....

l3atu
08-03-2005, 10:56 AM
I've had some success on AFF... but those with the beautifully taken pics are usually fakes. The real girls usually do not put up pics or put up only decent/amateur pics. After a while you can usually tell which ones are likely to be fake.

Those are pics of rich 'tai tais' who used the pics of themselves in their prime (20 yrs ago). I met up with one whose hubby is a RSAF pilot... ;)

DNAT
08-03-2005, 10:59 AM
like dat only?

I met the "who" from the "there" who is "somebody" whom has a body of 36C 23 35..
porcilin face.. smooth and fair.. pinkish nipples.. damn bloody wet pussy.. horny like shit... looks = 9/10..
loves to suck and fark..

I everyday also stand .. in MRT morning peak hours cos no seat ;)

ryanlim
08-03-2005, 11:06 AM

hi i'm a newbie here too.......

do u guys ever visit this website?

yes.......

there are quite a lot of pictures showing naked women. not sure is it real or not...

of course it's real........

whether can use it to bonk for free.

last i heard.....once you pay enough subscription fee, you can exchange for a free bonk......... :cool:

the subscription quite expensive leh..

it's worth the money....trust me........

if really got such lobang, i am sure i w=ill sign up..

then what are you waiting for???????

till someone confirms got good lobang..i'm unsure to join...

nbz........look at the above posting from some of the satisfied subscribers......

please comment.

please get your parents approval before subscribing......... :cool:

thanks

dun have to thanks us.......just thanks your lucky stars that you managed to find such a good website.........

waypastprime
08-03-2005, 11:06 AM
loves to suck and fark..
:)

So did she praise your dick's length? Or performance? :D

lawry
08-03-2005, 11:10 AM
So did she praise your dick's length? Or performance? :Dshe is smiling for 1 months.. but she told me.. her gf told her that she (gf) has tried one ultimate 15 years old newbie who can make her smile for 3 months.. u know tat newbie??? :D

ryanlim
08-03-2005, 11:12 AM
her gf told her that she (gf) has tried one ultimate 15 years old newbie who can make her smile for 3 months.. u know tat newbie??? :D

Errr.........tot that newbie always 14 nia.......won't grow old one????? :rolleyes:

l3atu
08-03-2005, 11:13 AM
dun have to thanks us.......just thanks your lucky stars that you managed to find such a good website.........

U really free hor ? How's ur chicken legs ? Better now ? :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 11:21 AM
U really free hor ? How's ur chicken legs ? Better now ? :D
ask him .. how's his chick-ka-dee dickhead? :D

waypastprime
08-03-2005, 11:23 AM
she is smiling for 1 months.. but she told me.. her gf told her that she (gf) has tried one ultimate 15 years old newbie who can make her smile for 3 months.. u know tat newbie???

Oh, then that's not me. I'm 14 nia. :D

But did u check about the 14 y.o one? :p

waypastprime
08-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Errr.........tot that newbie always 14 nia.......won't grow old one????? :rolleyes:

Just like someone's MC, seems never ending. :rolleyes:

l3atu
08-03-2005, 11:26 AM
ask him .. how's his chick-ka-dee dickhead? :D

'Pai kar' can go bonk meh ? U think he so desperate like those ah pehs who go Riau islands with a cast on their legs ? U like dat say him no goot leh... :p

DNAT
08-03-2005, 11:27 AM

Dat MC Hammer = jiak leow bee :mad:

waypastprime
08-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Dat MC Hammer = jiak leow bee :mad:

Haizz... Tax payers' money went into the wrong pockets. :p

ryanlim
08-03-2005, 11:37 AM
U really free hor ? How's ur legs ? Better now ? :D

nbz.....you also hor.....whole morning surfing SB.......ok lah.......the knee still feel stiff though....... :(

ryanlim
08-03-2005, 11:39 AM

jealous ah........ :p

ryanlim
08-03-2005, 11:40 AM
'Pai kar' can go bonk meh ?

how come you answer your own question huh???? :rolleyes: :p

ah pehs go Riau islands with a cast on their legs

lawry
08-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Haizz... Tax payers' money went into the wrong pockets. :p
smoker, drinker like me pays the most taxes...

RYAN!! I WAN MY MONEY BACK!!!

Microsoft
08-03-2005, 11:41 AM
the knee still feel stiff though.......

Huh??? Not ur little leg feeling stiff arr?? Oooo u got a big problem man.... :D :p

l3atu
08-03-2005, 11:42 AM
the knee still feel stiff though....... :(

Take a hammer and knock2...sure u wun feel stiff anymore... :p

l3atu
08-03-2005, 11:44 AM
how come you answer your own question huh???? :p

Tryin to make a comparision between u and them mah... :rolleyes:

ryanlim
08-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Take a hammer and knock2...sure u wun feel stiff anymore... :p

i'll take the hammer and knock your head ah....... :mad:

ryanlim
08-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Huh??? Not ur little leg feeling stiff arr?? Oooo u got a big problem man....

nnh.......disappear so many days, come back only........chak me....... :mad:

like that good meh???? :(

l3atu
08-03-2005, 11:52 AM
i'll take the hammer and knock your head ah....... :mad:

If my head stiff hor, no need use hammer knock lar. Just help rub2 a bit and after which my head 'pui some nuah', it would not be so stiff anymore. :D

Microsoft
08-03-2005, 11:53 AM
nnh.......disappear so many days, come back only........chak me.......

like that good meh????

Nv disappear... Jus not much time 2 tcss... Read here n there a bit nia...

But hor... all ur chaking other ppl reply me nv miss 1. Hehehe. :D :p

freebiez
08-03-2005, 11:58 AM
wah this thread become tcss thread liao..anyway me also nv tried b4...maybe he should try and give us FR. :D

nirvana
08-03-2005, 12:01 PM

hey!!
i also met them, a year earlier then u, that time, 3 of them r 16, 17, 18. very, very SHE. i only manage MACDONALD with them, when i ask them wanna come my place, they ask me got F4 or 5566 there, i say no, they go off.

but, got one time, saw a taiwan cutie, sibei jolin chai yiling.

look like AFF many kantou!!
to the thread starter, mai tu liao!!

today me is in a superb mood, do u want any chiobu hp? sibei horny one, can ONS!!

thread starter, ai mai?

^_^

Microsoft
08-03-2005, 12:04 PM
wah this thread become tcss thread liao..

Not yet... Won't b complete w/o RK posting... Hehe :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 12:20 PM
hey!!
i also met them, a year earlier then u, that time, 3 of them r 16, 17, 18. very, very SHE. i only manage MACDONALD with them, when i ask them wanna come my place, they ask me got F4 or 5566 there, i say no, they go off.

Orrr .. you tua pow sian .. I met those 3 gals 10 years ago .. dat time where got F4 / 5566 ?? ... hahaha .. tio liat :D

actually I also tua pow sian .. 10 years ago where got S.H.E. ... :o

nirvana
08-03-2005, 12:27 PM

as long as the thread starter read liao SONG, we also song boh.

sometime, we dun reply them.. them say we DAO.
but, when we reply their abitfunni question, they say we flame them. :D

Tai_zi21
08-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Orrr .. you tua pow sian .. I met those 3 gals 10 years ago .. dat time where got F4 / 5566 ?? ... hahaha .. tio liat

Haha S.H.E 10 years ago? Jolin Cai Is Still in my House now leh cleaning up my room for mi! :D

Cheri_Popper
08-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Haha S.H.E 10 years ago? Jolin Cai Is Still in my House now leh cleaning up my room for mi! :D

No wonder she had to rushed off after BBBJ me!! :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 02:19 PM
as long as the thread starter read liao SONG, we also song boh.

sometime, we dun reply them.. them say we DAO.
but, when we reply their abitfunni question, they say we flame them. :D

ai ya .. some ppl cannot tahan a bit of suan-ing 1 mah .. only he can suan [or curse ? :eek: ] other ppl

but at least Tai_Zi 21 beri good to 'tong' when we suan-ed him .. hahaha

now I found another fella can tahan suan ... PartTimeGuy

Tai_zi21
08-03-2005, 02:26 PM

Eh My Tong Tao Also Very Gd 1 ok! :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Eh My Tong Tao Also Very Gd 1 ok! :D
'tong' your head? what the fish iz dat? :confused:

PartTimeGuy
08-03-2005, 02:30 PM
ai ya .. some ppl cannot tahan a bit of suan-ing 1 mah .. only he can suan [or curse ? :eek: ] other ppl

now I found another fella can tahan suan ... PartTimeGuy

Ehhh....like that is compliment or suan? I take it as compliement :D

Tai_zi21
08-03-2005, 02:31 PM
'tong' your head? what the fish iz dat? :confused:

Opps Sorry Maybe i should say Dong Tao(Hokkien) Understand le mah Uncle? :p

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
08-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Opps Sorry Maybe i should say Dong Tao(Hokkien) Understand le mah Uncle? :p

Tai Zi...later, we both go and zap DNAT ok? give him jialat jialat....

DNAT
08-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Tai Zi...later, we both go and zap DNAT ok? give him jialat jialat....
nih now hia .. I 'freeze' my reps a/c for today :D hiak hiak

acer3939
08-03-2005, 03:12 PM
nih now hia .. I 'freeze' my reps a/c for today hiak hiak
You still no pass 400 yet arrrr haizzzzz where are all the supporters :( Dnat says if anyone up him pass 400 in the next 5 mins he will run naked from GL lor 3 to lor 41 :D

DNAT
08-03-2005, 03:21 PM
You still no pass 400 yet arrrr haizzzzz where are all the supporters :( Dnat says if anyone up him pass 400 in the next 5 mins he will run naked from GL lor 3 to lor 41

5 more pts also difficult ... haizzzzz

uncle, i will run from Nongsa to nagoya :D

lawry
08-03-2005, 03:29 PM
5 more pts also difficult ... haizzzzz

uncle, i will run from Nongsa to nagoya :D
well.. unkle D will u like to see 3 points down or 7 points up??? kekekkekekekkekekke

click i disapprove is it? :)

DNAT
08-03-2005, 03:32 PM
No wonder she had to rushed off after BBBJ me!! :D
she rushed off to toilet lah ... you no need to wash 1 meh?? ;)

lawry
08-03-2005, 03:36 PM
she rushed off to toilet lah ... you no need to wash 1 meh?? ;)
unkle D how? u wan me to down u 3 points or up u 7 points?? :)

DNAT
08-03-2005, 04:16 PM
unkle D how? u wan me to down u 3 points or up u 7 points?? :)
sorry, cannot request for points openly in this forum .. SAM takes a serious actions on such activities ;)

leexiaolong
08-03-2005, 05:00 PM
haha..my thread become tscc session and also points request thread...anyway, its kinda expensive to indulge in free sex from adultfriendfinder and end up meeting a huge elephant...anyway thanks for all those comments...my thread still so slow in getting updated..need to wait how long for a newbie thread or reply to be updated immediately?

ROCK
25-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Hi Guys,

I want to share my experience with you guys out there.To answer your
question true or false it's subjective.It's true AFF exists.Going to be a
member of AFF you have to be like a fisherman,meaning patience.
It may take as long as possible for you to hook up a mermaid but it
all depends on luck too.I have seens given up not because there is
no respond.I actually met up with a very nice woman but have since
ended.We had a wonderful relationships.We met up initialty just for sex
but as you know when the more you meet,feelings start to come in.
We were like husband and wife.We will go out every week but it's not
always sex but just doing what a normal couple do.The relationships lasted
for four years and finally her husband found out.She didn't have any clue
how to handle it when her hubby found out and she just went bonkers.
She just shut me off completely and disappeared for 9 months.You know
it was so painful for me and I kept sms her but no respond.Anyway it affected me very badly in my work and social life.You just feel like dying.
You have to drag yourself to work everyday.Anyway I shall stop here for
now because the story is too long.I shall continue when I m feeling better.
This affair just ended not long ago and I m still picking up the pieces.
I maybe different from you guys.I wish I m like you guys just bonk and go
off but I m the type of guy who like to have a relationships and not always
about sex.To me the company of the women I m with is most important.
It's the company that makes the difference and not about sex all the way.
If you are in AFF you will get respond but you have to be very patience.
I agree with some bros here that majority of the gals here are fake.
After I ended with her I still met afew but me not in the mood so I didn't
carry on calling them.I will write again about my story I promised.

Cheers

whitegals
26-07-2005, 12:42 AM
I dunno about the local SG gals but I've had quite a bit of success with the gals here in England. Have met up with and fucked about 12 of them since i started using the AFF thing in January.

Maybe here they're more upfront about it, if they agree to meet with you, normally, they'd expect you to bang them. Most of them were a bit chunky, but a couple of them were quite chio, not them in the pictures, but were still quite chio by my standards... :cool:

milffella
26-07-2005, 12:49 AM
AFF power!you can choose which girl u wan by looking at pics...whetehr pretty or not. hooked up a few alrdy...join last mth

whitegals
28-07-2005, 04:40 AM
AFF rocks man! True lah, most of the gers photos are bluff one, some are real, you can easily tell the difference... But mostly are ok lah, not hippos, a bit chunky, lack of confidence, but once in bed, wah lau eh.... more hiong than me.... :D