PDA

View Full Version : My experience in the bus weeks ago

proman
07-03-2005, 03:46 PM
I board the SBS bus. As there is no place to sit behind, I sit the seat that is behind the bus driver because I prefer sitting alone unless the bus is crowded.. I was listening to Radio as the bus was driving to my far destination. A woman in her 30+ sit with me although there is plenty of seats behind but of coz, stil have to sit with others. I thought Ok, nothing special. She is wearing a jean and Tshirt. From the location and dressing and everything, she seem to be working in the factory and just knock off since it is round after office hour time. She put down her paper bag and keep "swaying" left and righ her long hair with her hand, trying to attract my attention. I thought I might be too sensitive so I try not to look at her and look "blur". After that, she put her hand inside her shirt and adjusting her bra strap several time ma cham chao keng. Lan eh.. Making my dick stand.. I try to turn to the left to see it but she look back then I faster pretend never see anything because I am bit paraoid. Then she took out a magazine from the paper bag and flip to a page which show a BRA pics and reading on it and holding it like pointing to the BRA pic. CONTROLLL.. I notice whoever man board the man, she would use those eye stare at them. Next, she put back the magazine and keep "pressing" her "ao chey" on her hand. I didn't bother much on this one then a while later, she tried to sit close to me. At that freaking time, my friend called and bo bian, I have to talk to her. She is finding me to talk but lan lan, have to talk to her on the phone till she alight. Thinking back, I miss the chance but on the other hand, I didn't know if there is any motive against me or what..

proman
09-03-2005, 01:58 AM
Any such experience from here bros also?

senso
09-03-2005, 08:46 AM
lucky you.
maybe she want sex from you? :p

mahj
09-03-2005, 09:38 AM
I had this experience some years back. I was on a bus sitting about 3 rows away from the driver when this 30+ lady boarded. As I was alone on the seat she sat next to me. Her bum was really close, pressing against my. I am not big and neither is she. So definitely she could choose not to press her bum against mine and still had enough space to sit comfortably. I was happy too as I found her quite attractive. We sat in this manner for about 30 minutes until the bus reached the terminal.

smallsmall
09-03-2005, 03:47 PM
read n read, maybe i should contribute something which happened to me when i was in poly.

as usual, it is morning, on the way to poly. the bus was full and i was seated on the upper deck of the bus. sleeping as usual... a few stops after i have boarded, a malay lady or maybe a chinese lady boarded and sat beside me.. i was not very sure which race she is.. she took out her newspaper and opened, covering me as well, trying to read the papers. these movement made me open my eyes...

i gave her an angry look and went back to sleep as i am not bothered by her action.. sleeping is more important at that age...

suddenly, i felt a hand on my leg.. i pretend to sleep and wait to see if there is any other actions... her hands travelled up and started stroking my cock... in no time, he is hard and trying his best to poke throught the jeans...

after a while, she took my hand and place it onto her pussy... holding my hand to stroke her...... i felt some wetness n withdraw my hand.. however, she pulled my hand back n forced my hand into her panties. that was actually the first time i touch the hair and pussy of a girl... feeling the wetness, i continued to rub n rub... i myself was filled with pre-cums.... what i great feeling i was having that time...

never had a gf or girls before this, my cock just stayed hard and the rubbing of her pussy just continued n continued... i don't even know how i should carry on from there.... soon, i reached my stop. pulled out my hand, gave her another look, pushed away the newspaper and went off.....

come to think of it, if that was to happen now, i'm sure we will end up in some hotels....

proman
09-03-2005, 04:13 PM
what number was that ? :eek:

ryanlim
09-03-2005, 05:05 PM
I board the SBS bus.

what number was that........ :eek:

A woman in her 30+ sit with me although there is plenty of seats behind but of coz, stil have to sit with others.

she prefer sitting behind the bus driver....... :o

leexiaolong
09-03-2005, 05:13 PM
sometimes wish the chio babe who boarded the bus to be sitting beside u...

mahj
09-03-2005, 05:16 PM
what number was that ? :eek:

Are you asking me? Mine was bus No 10, but it was a few years back.

EatPussyToo
09-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Still prefer to sit on the old generation bus (i.e. no air-con type). Slide open the window, when bus is full & standing on top ladies wearing dress. Wind blowing, her top "open left & right". Shiok.

mahj
09-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Still prefer to sit on the old generation bus (i.e. no air-con type). Slide open the window, when bus is full & standing on top ladies wearing dress. Wind blowing, her top "open left & right". Shiok.

Then you will have to sit on the left side of the bus, the inside seat, because the ladies' shirts have the right side out (left side in). So when the wind blows from the window, you pretend to be irritated by the wind and glance to your right, then you may be able to see zhao geng.

Anybody works in Science Park 2 or NUS? Bus No 200 is normally not air-cond.

EatPussyToo
09-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Yes. Thanks for reminding of that situation too.

sinfulguy
09-03-2005, 06:08 PM
you remind me of my younger days....I used to take non air-con buses to poly....had many chance to see the longkang when the wind blows....once stood next to this woman in her 20's ....must be my lucky day...only happened once....she's not wearing bra....saw her nipple and the whole breast for almost 30 minutes ride.

After that cannot tahan...when to shopping centre toilet and DIY....

lawry
09-03-2005, 06:48 PM
you remind me of my younger days....I used to take non air-con buses to poly....had many chance to see the longkang when the wind blows....once stood next to this woman in her 20's ....must be my lucky day...only happened once....she's not wearing bra....saw her nipple and the whole breast for almost 30 minutes ride.

After that cannot tahan...when to shopping centre toilet and DIY....
u really sinful man...

woman at tat time... that dont mind not wearing bra and exposing themself.. (u think they stupid.. wind blow.. they know they sure expose one..).. will be available for ONS.. YOU SHOULD APPROACH HER FOR ONS or be kind.. ask her, "u DO FREE LANCE OR NOT?" like dat all of us happy too..

u damn sinful to let this lobang gone. :)

acer3939
09-03-2005, 06:52 PM
i take bus for 30 over years liao, i have yet to see any good stuff or got any good 'feel' haizzz :( must have taken all the wrong buses :D

japboy
09-03-2005, 06:52 PM
woman at tat time... that dont mind not wearing bra and exposing themself.. (u think they stupid.. wind blow.. they know they sure expose one..).. will be available for ONS.. YOU SHOULD APPROACH HER FOR ONS or be kind.. ask her, "u DO FREE LANCE OR NOT?" like dat all of us happy too..

pple not like u, a BIG BIG vulture... everything dead thing oso makan... even a big fat whale oso makan~! :eek:

(jz kidding hor~!)

senso
09-03-2005, 06:55 PM
only got "zaogeng" to see.
no chance to see "live" nipple.

rahl
09-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Then you will have to sit on the left side of the bus, the inside seat, because the ladies' shirts have the right side out (left side in). So when the wind blows from the window, you pretend to be irritated by the wind and glance to your right, then you may be able to see zhao geng.

Dont forget 151, the "NUS bus", often non-air con also :D

FCUKYOU
09-03-2005, 07:47 PM

This kind of "lobang" you also can think of. I salute u. :D

bo chap
09-03-2005, 10:12 PM
I had an experiance once. Was about 3-4yrs back i was staying in tampines area and every morning i would take bus 72 to amk to work.
So happened that this moring I was queueing at the bus interchange and was the first few person on the queue. Being a moring and mostly i would be listening to the radio. Being on a weekday means i got to see lots of working ladies, students. So after about 5-10mins of queuing i noticed a pretty lady joining the queue. Looks abt late 20s. 27 or so.... wearing a cotton blouse and a printed white skirt at slightly higher then knee length. No bad i tell myself looks quite chio but a bit more matured.
To cut the borning stuffs short...
A single deck bus came and i was sited at the last row and corner sit.
As more people load up the bus most of the sits are all occupied by now... leaving only a few sits and the back row empty. So this lady came aboard and look around and went all the to sit beside me. In my mind i was thinking why she didnt want to sit the other corner of the last row? but wtf isnt that my fantasy that she sits besides me.
By this time the bus had already left the interchange and making its way to my destination.
10mins into the journey i noticed that this lady is always yawning and doze of a few time only to be waken by the sharp turns the bus driver is making.
Every time she doze off and her head lowered towards the front sit. I could make out from the corner of my eyes thru the 1st two buttons that was opened. Her lacy bra. Wow nice pink colour. Can also see hills and vallies hahah....
Not wanting to catch too much attraction from anyone (cos there are some ppl standing near to where we were sitting. I took out a magazine and hold it up with my body anchored to the corner so i could see more of her and could be coverd with my magazine... (how lucky i brought out my magazine...)
Suddenly i felt something heavy on my shoulder. To my surprise her head is now lying on my shoulder. F..k like tat how to 'bio' the vallies and hills?
And i was feeling a bit uneasy as there was a uncle standing and saw her resting her head on me....
Luckly the bus is now reaching Defu lane and houguang and lot of people are alighting... by then all the people standing have already cleared and the last two rows are empty except the lady n me.
Being a bit more bold that there are no one around. i feign a streching or my right arm (her head on my left shoulder) and sure enough she was still sound asleep... By now my left arm a bit ache so i auto roam and touched her thigh. Wow firm and soft. My type, those sporty gals but not too muscular. Seems like she was enjoying her sleep and didnt even make any sound or open her eyes....
I reach underneath her skirt and slowly tracing down towards her hips.
Seems like it was my day and there strange enough there wasnt much people boarding the bus at all...
By now i was both scared and excited. Wat happened when she suddenly woke up and find my hands under her skirt? then shout molest? But the feeling was so shiok as now my hands are half way from reaching her 'sweet' spot
Darn i have to deside. N i decided to change taticts. Removed my hands from her skirt and using my left hand streched out slowly and fully to the chair in front i hold the magazine in my left hand and use my right hand to touch her lacy bra...

Long_range
09-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Huh... all these and she didnt feel a thing and wake up?

u sure bo?

Wait she shout molest

09-03-2005, 10:52 PM

u sure bo?

Wait she shout molest

is this a fantasy?

FCUKYOU
09-03-2005, 11:09 PM

u sure bo?

Wait she shout molest

I think he is also sleeping, I mean dreaming.

Tai_zi21
09-03-2005, 11:20 PM
But the feeling was so shiok as now my hands are half way from reaching her 'sweet' spot
Darn i have to deside. N i decided to change taticts. Removed my hands from her skirt and using my left hand streched out slowly and fully to the chair in front i hold the magazine in my left hand and use my right hand to touch her lacy bra...

So Did She Wake Up And Shout For Molest? Or R We Waiting To See FR From You Liao? :p

Amx 10
09-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Bro bo chap. Hope to see forum from u abt wat happen later on. keke

proman
10-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Continue the story man..

Satanic666
10-03-2005, 12:54 AM
i guess its all your pervert fantasies take a big toll in your deluded mental state. try touching them and end up in prison then.
i look down on such scums like you.

fcuksam
10-03-2005, 08:55 AM
Fantasy or not. Let's just read it, don't like it, just move on to other stories. Save us from being angry.

asdfghjkl
10-03-2005, 11:41 AM
think he is dreaming.. but pls continue in what seems to be a nice one.. :rolleyes:

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Din noe now taking a bus is so dangerous!better warn my colleagues!kekeke

asdfghjkl
10-03-2005, 12:15 PM
wa lew.. east.. u so chio.. think u better drive car.. safer.. :D

tikus69
10-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I think molest can get caning besides jail term. Don't play play. Three minutes of pleasure and end up getting 3 strokes of rotan and 3 years in jail not very worth it lah. I won't dare to try! Want girls, go to GL or HC can touch until shoik shoik. No risk of landing in jail and eating rotan.

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 01:24 PM
If I were u,sure ask for her contact.
bro,don't waste "food" lah!kekeke

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 01:35 PM
alamak!u guys should take initaitive mah,i dun tink she mind,
aiya nvm tomolo leave my car at home go take MRT liao!kekeke

asdfghjkl
10-03-2005, 01:53 PM
haha.. thats a brillant FR.. good to see bros posting such interesting things.. :)

waypastprime
10-03-2005, 01:56 PM
after a while, she took my hand and place it onto her pussy... holding my hand to stroke her...... i felt some wetness n withdraw my hand.. however, she pulled my hand back n forced my hand into her panties. that was actually the first time i touch the hair and pussy of a girl... feeling the wetness, i continued to rub n rub... i myself was filled with pre-cums.... what i great feeling i was having that time...

Is this Final Fantasy 11? :confused: :D

lawry
10-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Before she got off the train, she said thank you and smiled. Quite pretty actually ^^

No hanky panky, but then, i enjoyed it. Just to share share bah...
wah liao..

STUPID MAN!!

Which secondary school are u from...

if u are a ACS/SJI boy.. i bet this is wat u will do..

Run up to the lady.. tries to blush and look innocent.. talk in a garang ga boh way..

"hey..... i am..... think..ing... tat... si..nce.... we... so.. lu...c...k..y.. bum.. into each other.. do.. u tink.. we can bum.. into each other at a coffee cafe... sometime.. tomorrow.. or the day after tomorrow or maybe anytime for the next one week????" "here's my name card and i hope to bum into u.. at bugis coffee bean from tomorrow onwards at 7pm for the next one week..."... pass to her and immediately look very shy (act innocent is the best part) and run away... (u will make sure for the next whole week.. be there at 7pm)..

bro, if u do this... she will definately be ur gf soon.. tmd.. why not me.. :(

Dr Hitch (in practise now),
Lawry

warresg
10-03-2005, 02:08 PM
Yesterday taking train home at Jurong East........Before she got off the train, she said thank you and smiled.
Maybe you can try what you did with your maid with her, who knows, maybe she enjoys it, like your maid did... :rolleyes:

waypastprime
10-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Maybe you can try what you did with your maid with her, who knows, maybe she enjoys it, like your maid did... :rolleyes:

Haha.. U have taken up the role of Sherlock Holmes? :p

asdfghjkl
10-03-2005, 02:11 PM
wa.. ur guy knows him so well ah.. kekeke :)

warresg
10-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Haha.. U have taken up the role of Sherlock Holmes? :p
Hmm....JE....maid....nan dao its him.... :eek:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=852380&postcount=35

milkman
10-03-2005, 02:16 PM
...she's not wearing bra....saw her nipple and the whole breast for almost 30 minutes ride.Wah... free show! :eek:

After that cannot tahan...when to shopping centre toilet and DIY....sinful man you :D

japboy
10-03-2005, 02:19 PM
bro, if u do this... she will definately be ur gf soon.. tmd.. why not me..

GOD is fair to all.. which coffee bean r u setting ur tent? lemme know n i'll bring a wild boar for a BBQ dinner w u~! :eek:

medicheng
10-03-2005, 02:34 PM
lawry must teach a thing or two leh...

asdfghjkl
10-03-2005, 02:37 PM
cao cao.. long time never see you! :eek:

lawry
10-03-2005, 02:45 PM
lawry must teach a thing or two leh...
USE - Medicheng (magic wet tissue) :) sure can!

medicheng
10-03-2005, 03:05 PM
come come i give u tissue u teach me...

medicheng
10-03-2005, 03:07 PM
cao cao.. long time never see you! :eek:i change liao... no more cao cao... he already in heaven

lawry
10-03-2005, 03:08 PM
come come i give u tissue u teach me...
mt charges very expensive u know..

Dr Hitch,
Lawry (in practise now)

lawry
10-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Eh... RI boy how? Hahaha... a look can kill ^^
Dont know.. u say leh...

medicheng
10-03-2005, 05:31 PM
mt charges very expensive u know..

Dr Hitch,
Lawry (in practise now)how expensive?

lawry
10-03-2005, 05:38 PM
how expensive?
one nite with EAST pipper (the AVATAR gal... wat u thinking)and one nite with ASDFGHJK (the avatar gal too.. pls hor.. both of them have each other liao i dont wan to be 3rd party... )
tat all.. charges will be spending two nites with them...

cheers

lawry :)

japboy
10-03-2005, 05:43 PM
tat all.. charges will be spending two nites with them...

dunno u like threesome so much leh~! :eek:

but i currently dun have partner.. how leh, Dr Hitch?

lawry
10-03-2005, 05:53 PM
but i currently dun have partner.. how leh, Dr Hitch?
Go Find ur hai nan lover!!.. PLMAN2002... leave me alone pls... *shiver*.... :eek:

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 06:38 PM
yes?any1 talking about me?????

FCUKYOU
10-03-2005, 07:21 PM
yes?any1 talking about me?????

Are you really a girl?

ryanlim
10-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Are you really a girl?

are you a girl? :rolleyes:

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 08:07 PM
what do u think!ask bro lawry lah!or maybe u can spend some time reading my post

asdfghjkl
10-03-2005, 09:18 PM
sorry bros.. but she is les.. kekeke :p

bo chap
10-03-2005, 09:29 PM
....By now i was both scared and excited. Wat happened when she suddenly woke up and find my hands under her skirt? then shout molest? But the feeling was so shiok as now my hands are half way from reaching her 'sweet' spot
Brothers at this point onwards is a junction between facts and fiction....
So what ending u like? what i really did later or what you hope might happen?

paebleu
10-03-2005, 09:59 PM
my 'experience' took plc a few hrs ago but it happened at a particular mrt stn instead of on a bus. hope dun offend any1 or e thread starter.
was sitting down, waiting for mrt at e platform. a late 20s office lady sat beside me. looks nt bad, biz exec type. wearing nice shirt wif black jacket n short skirt. so naturally wan look at her. saw tat her fig not bad, slim, tall n ample boobs plus long silky hair. she looked in my direction n i looked at her too. she smiled at me n i smiled back too. then she was busy sms-ing away. i wanted to see wat new hp model she was using, then i saw her pink n black lacy bra thru her unbuttoned shirt. i glanced discreetly every nw n then. don wan her to knw i keep lookin at her. but i guess her womanly instincts will tell her. :D then she shifted her body fwd n i saw her nips! wah... my lucky day. saw nice sexy bra, gd cleavage n nips.

asdfghjkl
10-03-2005, 10:08 PM
thats a rather nice FR u have there.. good! :)

FCUKYOU
10-03-2005, 10:10 PM
....By now i was both scared and excited. Wat happened when she suddenly woke up and find my hands under her skirt? then shout molest? But the feeling was so shiok as now my hands are half way from reaching her 'sweet' spot
Brothers at this point onwards is a junction between facts and fiction....
So what ending u like? what i really did later or what you hope might happen?

just tell us what u dreamt of will do . thanks :)

asdfghjkl
10-03-2005, 10:15 PM
hehe.. ya.. thats what can make it.. :p

sexytoy.com.sg
11-03-2005, 03:01 AM
my 'experience' took plc a few hrs ago but it happened at a particular mrt stn instead of on a bus. hope dun offend any1 or e thread starter.
was sitting down, waiting for mrt at e platform. a late 20s office lady sat beside me. looks nt bad, biz exec type. wearing nice shirt wif black jacket n short skirt. so naturally wan look at her. saw tat her fig not bad, slim, tall n ample boobs plus long silky hair. she looked in my direction n i looked at her too. she smiled at me n i smiled back too. then she was busy sms-ing away. i wanted to see wat new hp model she was using, then i saw her pink n black lacy bra thru her unbuttoned shirt. i glanced discreetly every nw n then. don wan her to knw i keep lookin at her. but i guess her womanly instincts will tell her. :D then she shifted her body fwd n i saw her nips! wah... my lucky day. saw nice sexy bra, gd cleavage n nips.

How come i dun have such luck.....envy u

proman
11-03-2005, 03:10 AM
u may haf it one day :p

wilsonasd
11-03-2005, 03:35 AM
wah bros have so much luck sia....

can see see, touch touch girls...

but i kena touched b4 ...on bus 166

but its a gay :( sad story hai~

proman
11-03-2005, 03:41 AM
i kanna interested by a gay before in bus ok..
what a "Day"

fcukdoc
11-03-2005, 03:57 AM
love this vouyer types...
but guys...
sorri to hear bout yr gay encounters, thanks for sparring us the details. :D

i seriously these gals get a kick outta this...i got "flashed" (by gal) once in a disco. Here's my experience...(summary)

I wus bio-ing her fr bout 2 tables away, we exchanged smiles, i raised my glass. Not long after, she was dancing v. near my table and conveniently bend dwn extra low to put her drink on the low table, pausing awhile to show her tits. She was wearing this silky lingere type top wif no bra! nearly spilled my drink! Thinkin about it realli gav me a hardon!

Along came wif 2 assholes who kinda "dragged" her away b4 i culd proceed wif a coastal hook...sianz! Realized that she was as drunk as hell.

bo chap
12-03-2005, 05:50 AM
So the story continues... hopefully up too the bros here reading it...

to the chair in front i hold the magazine in my left hand and use my right hand to touch her lacy bra...
As i was stroking them i could trace out the shape of the nipples gosh this gal is having some reaction on my touch! by now i could really see her pointed nipple protruding out from her bra... gosh they were like 20cents coin size! if my eyes didnt play tricks on me i could swear that her right breast were like 10% bigger now compared to her left one.
I wouldnt hold myself and really had a hard on immediately...
Her hair smell so nice n soft on my shoulder then i couldnt help it to take a few stroke and feel the soft texture. Hmm nice flora smell shampoo. Darn i am really dreamy then.
Suddenly i felt something on my other 'head'...
All this time i was stroking her nipples and hair i didnt realise that her right hand was already on my lap. I look down and to my surprised saw her hand holding to my d..k.
F..k! she's awake! i could feel her hands squeezing my brother so hard that i could swear that turned purple! In my surprised and shoikness i let out a soft moan... I turning my head n take a look at her only to be greeted by a smile and a wink. She press her head closer to my ears and then next thing i knew it she was licking my ear loops. Darn! thats is the 1st time ever anyone did that too me. I could have swear that if it wasnt the bus jerking and bumping off the road i would be like jumping off my seat!
With the element of surprise i was really stunned and didnt know how to react...
Without any verbal signals she stared to stroke my d..k up and squeezing my d..k like no tomorrow...
I reach into her blouse and feel my fingers thru to her nipples making round strokes n teasing her at times to stroke her areola area... i peek in and saw that they were getting really dark and the nipples pointed.
Feeling a bit uncomfortable that my prick is trying to grow its way out only to be stopped by my underwear and zipper i took her hands away breifly and unzip myself. She knew what i was heading to and reached into my jeans and pull down my underwear till it exposed my d..k n balls.
A quick look around to make sure the cost is clear she bend towards and force it down her mouth Aaahh... it felt good nice wet and warm... lots of juice from her mouth n my prick...
By now the bus is making its way nearner to my work place... sh.t... i wouldnt want to stop now and i wouldnt want to loose my job... How???
I was in a fix!
At that moment i frooze, freeking out. Sensing that she stopped and look at me... "reaching ur stop?" darn i cant think..... at a flash she took out her handphone and asked wats ur number?
9xxxxxxxx i said without thinking... n she push my d..k back my jeans and pull up my briefs zip my jeans and give it a little pat as if patting a small dog...
With that she lift my hands out of her bra. adjusted herself. Got up, press the buzzle and head towards the alight door of the bus.....

KingEros
12-03-2005, 07:08 AM
Before she got off the train, she said thank you and smiled. Quite pretty actually ^^
Should have alighted with her ... even if nothing else, you could have ended up with one more chio friend. :D

proman
12-03-2005, 03:34 PM
wah.. what lao eh

george_phl
12-03-2005, 03:45 PM
what a thread,must be more observant next time when taking public transport!

darkness
12-03-2005, 03:49 PM
nv knew public transport could be so much fun.. :eek:

proman
12-03-2005, 08:47 PM
lot of things are just transparents in our eyes :)

medicheng
14-03-2005, 08:26 AM
i also got a experience i dunno should share?

haha... i was with my friend on a bus from HG to suntec... on the middle of a double deck bus.... my friend sat behind me and i sat in front of her... and a few stops after me a couple and their guy friend board the bus... the couple then sat on the right of my friend and their guy friend sat behind the couple.... the girl was sitting on the left of the right window..... while her bf was sitting on her left.... along the way, while i was talking to my friend, i was sitting back facing the windows and eye contact with my friend while we talk.... then i noticed the guy friend of the couple fallen asleep.... and the girl was like lying on the guy lap..... she was touching and massaging his dick in front of my eyes..... my friend hear light moaning from the couple and turn to look.... he saw the guy hand was roaming around the girl body.... as i look, the guy was closing his eyes in fanasty and the girl was massaging the dick and DIRECT EYE CONTACTS ith me! pengz... wat she is thinking man....

wat is this world coming up to? this couple dun look over 20 yrs old....

think i am becoming old liao.....

lawry
14-03-2005, 11:25 AM
the girl was massaging the dick and DIRECT EYE CONTACTS ith me! pengz... wat she is thinking man....

wat is this world coming up to? this couple dun look over 20 yrs old....

think i am becoming old liao.....Bro,

You should have give her the "licking pussy on the air" action.. and see how she react.. :)

medicheng
14-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Bro,

You should have give her the "licking pussy on the air" action.. and see how she react.. :)
brother given the state of mind and the short span of time u dunno how u will react.... and the girl was like looking at me for around a min.... instant hardon for me.... pengz.... before she go down the 2nd floor she still turn and look at me.... buay tahan...

lawry
14-03-2005, 03:13 PM
brother given the state of mind and the short span of time u dunno how u will react.... and the girl was like looking at me for around a min.... instant hardon for me.... pengz.... before she go down the 2nd floor she still turn and look at me.... buay tahan...
U never stand up and shout!!

"VIVA revolution!!! Take me baby!" :)

medicheng
14-03-2005, 05:20 PM
U never stand up and shout!!

"VIVA revolution!!! Take me baby!" :)
bo pian still stunt....

lawry
14-03-2005, 05:21 PM
bo pian still stunt....
alamak!! how to be a good sales man for ur magic tissue like tat.. :o

medicheng
14-03-2005, 05:44 PM
haha cannot leh, try to put urself in my shoes... think u will be as stunt as me...

lawry
14-03-2005, 05:48 PM
haha cannot leh, try to put urself in my shoes... think u will be as stunt as me...
it depends...

during my younger days.. i damn xia lan one.. there is once i saw a damn chio sweety pie with a butch at a bus interchange... this is wat i did.. i brought the same bus with them.. when they seated down.. i approach the gal infront of the butch... and +++ cok to her... :)

medicheng
14-03-2005, 05:52 PM
haha i am not scare of that bf and their friend, i think i alone can handle both of them, plus my guy friend is more than enough..... but then is that i too stunt to react... haha....

lawry
14-03-2005, 05:54 PM
haha i am not scare of that bf and their friend, i think i alone can handle both of them, plus my guy friend is more than enough..... but then is that i too stunt to react... haha....
sigh.. when u free.. lets have some (18 hells)training.. kekekkekeke :)

medicheng
14-03-2005, 05:58 PM
haha then the beers on me right?

lawry
14-03-2005, 06:00 PM
haha then the beers on me right?
serve me pussy juice will be good enough... 2 litre pls... :D

medicheng
14-03-2005, 06:02 PM
2 litres? wah lao thats too much... got discount?