PDA

View Full Version : When Did You Lose Your First Virgin Fuck?

guppiesguppies
07-03-2005, 01:09 PM
hello all,

think this will be an interesting poll...

for all those that can still remember, when did you lose your first virgin fuck of your life???

don't how siao or how lian... honest statistical data only please... ok???

guppiesguppies

ballzballz
07-03-2005, 03:21 PM
I"m curious to know.... who lost his virginity at 11-13 ???? I'm really impressed sia~

When I lost my first time at 14 going 15.... thinking back I'm like so young and dunno wad I was doing.... got ppl lose it at 11 - 13??? wow..... nothing to say.... SALUTE~!

nakamara
07-03-2005, 04:31 PM
I"m curious to know.... who lost his virginity at 11-13 ???? I'm really impressed sia~

When I lost my first time at 14 going 15.... thinking back I'm like so young and dunno wad I was doing.... got ppl lose it at 11 - 13??? wow..... nothing to say.... SALUTE~!

haha...what's so suprising bout that? aren't those sec 2 boys fucking those sec 1 or pri 6 girls nowadays? it's seems so normal for them but when i see my relatives or cousins who are that age it seems really damn weird to me...the youngest i've managed to screw is 12 reaching 13...haha i dun find it weird at that time too :rolleyes:

lawry
07-03-2005, 05:32 PM

i know of 2 gals (personally, not from friend friend) both from gals school.. lost it at 12 years old.. :eek: both gals hunger for sex at the age of 14.. gasps.....

ballzballz
07-03-2005, 05:40 PM
i know of 2 gals (personally, not from friend friend) both from gals school.. lost it at 12 years old.. :eek: both gals hunger for sex at the age of 14.. gasps.....

Hunger???? wows.... hmmz... you dun happen to still be in contact with them do you??? hiakz hiakz.....

Anyway I kinda think that this poll is more for guys rather than gers losing virginity at different age..... for gers...mabe younger age is ok.... but for guys to lose at 11-13....abit hard to accept....cos at that age I was still trying to adjust to secondary skool rather than screwing someone~

asdfghjkl
07-03-2005, 05:53 PM
last time irc got lots of horny secondary girls looking for bf.. those were the days.. :p

ballzballz
07-03-2005, 06:00 PM
last time irc got lots of horny secondary girls looking for bf.. those were the days.. :p

Yeah man.... I agree....those WERE the days..... could easily get a bonk like almost every wk with different ger.... erm.... abit exagerating....but i believe some bros here should have experience that b4 rite?? in fact last time can just stay ard the fast food centres and get to know gers.... after one wk can ask them if "wan to come my house "watch VCD" or not"....... I miss those days man....

guppiesguppies
09-03-2005, 03:12 PM
i'm not sure if i'm totally correct...

i believe for a gal to lose her virgin fuck at the age of 11-13 is possible, majority of the girls will have their sexual organs are developed by then presuming they are having menses already... and regarding climaxing... some girls do and some girls don't even climax during their entire life... so that one is tuff to judge... anyway for girls... the moment their hymen "CHUI" then that's bye bye to virginity...

as for guys... i would consider a fuck, climax with ejaculation to say good bye to his virgin fuck...

so for guys to lose it at the age of 11-13 a bit harder to believe... i can recall my first hard-on at a very very young age... maybe 4-5 years old... but to fuck, climax and ejaculate semen at the age of 11-13, that's quite amazing... to me at least...

i don't know about you guys... but maybe i'm a slower in this department... i only came about to know that guys actually ejaculates at his climax during sexual intercourse, only at the age of 15-16...

so to say i'm still doubtful that a male can lose his virgin fuck at the age of 11-13...

JianXiu1978
11-03-2005, 01:55 AM
This post is so sad. I still keep mine intact. :eek: :(

guppiesguppies
11-03-2005, 09:48 AM
This post is so sad. I still keep mine intact. :eek: :(

not sure whether you're male or female...

if you're a female... i think majority can understand that...

purity to some is paramount...

maybe to you... honesty is the best policy... it's like when someone you sold a bottle of coke to and that someone realised the seal is broken on a bottle of coke just bought and it taste flat... shortchanged...

but if you're a male... wow... how you manage to cope with those raging hormones in the heat of the moment when all is steamy and high... and say no to sex...

kudos to you anyway... good luck in your first bonk...

rooney88
19-03-2005, 11:46 PM
at the age of 19 man poly time

xabi
20-03-2005, 01:08 AM
the age of 17

downing
23-03-2005, 02:38 PM
during ns at GL haha got hongbao some more

darkboy
23-03-2005, 02:48 PM
at the age of 17..... :p

Tantoto
24-03-2005, 03:48 PM
At the age of 19. During NS as a perm staff in ROC.

dark owl
24-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Lost it to my ex when in secondary school during the the school annual holiday camp. Really miss those days :(

thefirstname
26-03-2005, 12:24 AM
At the tender age of 15 - to my elder brother's ex-GF.

She was 17 at the time, and I think she wanted to get back at my bro for dropping her for someone else.

I was nervous as hell, came too fast, and couldnt face my brother for months.

:o

bobeizao
28-03-2005, 10:28 AM
Lost it to a WL in GL...at age of 18.. N all tat rumours abt angbaos is false!!!! hehe

bingoz
28-03-2005, 10:30 AM
when i just completed my army. :)