PDA

View Full Version : Lisa from Irc(16yrs old)

BenQ
07-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Met a 16 yrs old girl name lisa when i was chatting in irc.She say $150 but after negotiate reduce to $130 but only sex.Nth else, so i reject the deal got her nos n pic,any brothers try n can post FR on her...nos is 985704xx

webb_chiam
07-03-2005, 09:28 AM
yo bro BenQ
interested
car to share the no.....?????
thanks

BenQ
07-03-2005, 09:33 AM
For brother who is interested pls pm me yr email address ok (if u want pics)

Castrol
07-03-2005, 09:37 AM
Met a 16 yrs old girl name lisa985704xx

bro, can you rate her looks?

BenQ
07-03-2005, 09:57 AM
I would say its average but nt a fat girl judging from the pic...

euphoria777
07-03-2005, 10:12 AM
bro, can you rate her looks?

Bro....threadstarter got pic leh.....
Believe your own eyes better leh.

marji
07-03-2005, 10:18 AM
bro,

Have pm you my email address... you sending her pic over?

Castrol
07-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Bro....threadstarter got pic leh.....
Believe your own eyes better leh.

bro, you very wise leh.....

BenQ
07-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Yo its ok try to read more carefully on my thread n all guys out for fun only,dun need to be angry over a girl rite...if u want pic then pm me yr email i will send over asap...

niteowl
07-03-2005, 10:41 AM
Yo its ok try to read more carefully on my thread n all guys out for fun only,dun need to be angry over a girl rite...if u want pic then pm me yr email i will send over asap...
Hi all bros, IMHO it is kind of a resemblance of a chubby Celest Chong when she is young. Bro BenQ, up your rep for sharing with us. :)

Mezzo
07-03-2005, 10:46 AM
Bro, thanks for sharing. Have pmed you my email. :)

sunzi
07-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Bro BenQ

Appreciate your sharing. Already pm u my email, will provide a FR once done hopefully by today

BenQ
07-03-2005, 11:16 AM
GG out now will try to return all email n pm when return k sorry....

sunzi
07-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi bro BenQ

Appreciate your sharing, pm u my email already. Hope to try today

vecong
07-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Met a 16 yrs old girl name lisa when i was chatting in irc.She say $150 but after negotiate reduce to $130 but only sex.Nth else, so i reject the deal got her nos n pic,any brothers try n can post FR on her...nos is 985704xx
hi bro,
can share her num n pic?or u wanna trade ?

romanspa
07-03-2005, 12:04 PM
bro.... waiting for u to email me the pics and contacts... cheerio@ :p

asdfghjkl
07-03-2005, 12:05 PM
think u post her photo here?

sensualtouch
07-03-2005, 12:16 PM
ur inbox aldy flooded liao bro, think u post the pix here better so all bros can see n den decide to pm u or not...................to save u all the troubles.,.....

BenQ
07-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Yo brother wat nos u have to exchange...

lawry
07-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Yo brother wat nos u have to exchange...
u mean.. its for exchange? not u give us?? :confused:

deedesilover
07-03-2005, 06:53 PM
hi bro,
can share her num n pic?or u wanna trade ?Cause someone mentioned trade, so I'm sure BenQ wouldn't mind some new contacts :cool:

BenQ
07-03-2005, 07:03 PM
I have clear my PM those who want pls pm me i will try to give out the nos ok

sardonyx9vvu
07-03-2005, 07:04 PM

i am interested also. please email me the contact no and pics.

thanks

BenQ
07-03-2005, 07:05 PM
If u wannt share i dun mind taking...haha rite,but if u dunwant then i will give also u can ask the brother who have the nos n pic...i didnt ask for trade also....n no matter u are newbies or old bird i will share also then wat more u expect....

babylon
07-03-2005, 07:06 PM
Pm u liao bro, thks

BenQ
07-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Have send out lots of pm n email to the brothers who wants the pic n contacts,any more brothers wants but i think her phone will be flooded now nt my pm... :D

BenQ
07-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Yo any brother have Danelle contacts,wish to try her

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=32382

i ask brother who start the thread for it but no reply so asking brother here who can share wit me....thks

Anatoli2
07-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Have any brother managed to fix an appointment with Lisa liao? Looking forward to your FR

lbcben
07-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Hi Benq,

I just called Lisa with the number provided, a young girl answer the phone, but immediately she said "Wrong number", and hang up......

nirvana
07-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi Benq,

I just called Lisa with the number provided, a young girl answer the phone, but immediately she said "Wrong number", and hang up......

many expanation now :rolleyes:

luvwomyn
07-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Yo any brother have Danelle contacts,wish to try her

Yo bro, if it's Danielle, pm me, but the number i got have not try yet. Your box full again :D

BenQ
07-03-2005, 07:57 PM
I think its cos too many brother call her so i hope brother who is interested try some other days k if nt then u say i bluff u guys ... :D Btw i pm or email more then 50 brother today so her phone will be closed by now its full n nt my pm full

BenQ
07-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Yo so many email n pm to the brothers but havent have any FR on her yet.Any brother try pls post in my thread k...

nirvana
07-03-2005, 08:07 PM
I think its cos too many brother call her so i hope brother who is interested try some other days k if nt then u say i bluff u guys ... :D Btw i pm or email more then 50 brother today so her phone will be closed by now its full n nt my pm full

so next time, pass to a few will do.
i had pM u asking just for her pic.
however, i believe u cant be bother by my request :o

BenQ
07-03-2005, 08:16 PM
I wanna say again, for brother who want nos only send me a pm got no time to read the thread,if u want pic n nos then pm me yr email...k

chikobai
07-03-2005, 08:17 PM
I wanna say again, for brother who want nos only send me a pm got no time to read the thread,if u want pic n nos then pm me yr email...k

have pm u, can send ?

red-shadow
07-03-2005, 09:32 PM

no reply from you.//. boss

juda
07-03-2005, 10:00 PM

Malay Lisa?

BenQ
07-03-2005, 10:05 PM
She is a chinese my friend...

nirvana
07-03-2005, 10:06 PM

thanks for the pic.

^_^

Gooner
07-03-2005, 10:10 PM
thanks for the pic.

^_^

she replied to me that she only emtertains people "she knows". interesting view for that line of work. i imagine she has a bit of a part-time thing going for extra cash, and now finds herself inundated with text messages! :cool:

NightFlight
07-03-2005, 10:11 PM

halo . can u forward the 16 yo gal pic and contact to my email

asknot3
07-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Gooner she replied to me that she only emtertains people "she knows". interesting view for that line of work. ....well, I suppose given her age she needs to play it "safe" and probably strike a deal only with those she chats online with and get to "know" a little? :)

nirvana
07-03-2005, 10:16 PM
, and now finds herself inundated with text messages! :cool:

i think must send her mms pic 1st..

deedesilover
07-03-2005, 10:30 PM
she replied to me that she only emtertains people "she knows". interesting view for that line of work. i imagine she has a bit of a part-time thing going for extra cash, and now finds herself inundated with text messages! :cool:mm...now I've to figure out a way to get her to know me heh

SexDemon
07-03-2005, 11:06 PM
she replied to me that she only emtertains people "she knows". interesting view for that line of work. i imagine she has a bit of a part-time thing going for extra cash, and now finds herself inundated with text messages! :cool:

Sigh...., atleast you are better than me. I call her, she ask me who am i in chinese & before i can reply, she hangup :(

Very Hardup
08-03-2005, 03:09 AM

brother, had pm you and ask for pic and hp.
Thanks for sharing...
Happy Bonking everyone.

kingxho
08-03-2005, 07:59 AM
Sigh...., atleast you are better than me. I call her, she ask me who am i in chinese & before i can reply, she hangup :(

haha damn poor thing u don even have chance to say anything ;p

anyway relak la bro, think she young n super new that's why. first time i hear go into this business but only do with pple she 'know well' or fren or watever. like that i may as well use my time to sian a cheap girl maybe can foc :D

snipeshot08
08-03-2005, 08:24 AM

Hiya bro

Had wanted to but your PM box full leh... :o

Cheers... :p

lesnar
08-03-2005, 09:01 AM

Bro,

I PMed you liao, but you never reply....

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 10:43 AM
erm.. those bros having her pic.. upload ler.. waiting so long liao.. :D

Wang Ye
08-03-2005, 10:58 AM
erm.. those bros having her pic.. upload ler.. waiting so long liao.. :D

Ayah, sweeyt young thing with big eyes looks a little blurr. See liao cannot bonk very heartache one. SMS her already see if she reply. Hope to give FR on her soon but I guess chances very slim as some of the other bros have found out.

POPPOP
08-03-2005, 07:00 PM

[email protected]... thanks bro

BenQ
08-03-2005, 07:31 PM
I m saying one last time,if u want NOS n PIC of Lisa,pls pm me yr EMAIL,k dun just pm me but no email then i wont bother bout it cos in the first place u didnt bother to read the thread carefully,i m sorry if i offend anyone but there is just too many ppl asking for it so i cant be pleasing everyone....

BenQ
08-03-2005, 07:34 PM
I like to apologize to a few brothers who pm me their email address but havent got it yet.something cropped up n tat was when i was trying to send email to the brothers but end up the hotmail close up wit an error but too bad i had clear my pm so i cant send again,for brothers who had pm me their email if u want pls pm me yr email again k sorry..... :(

BenQ
08-03-2005, 07:36 PM
And pls dont ask me to MMS k... :confused:

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 08:48 PM
why dun upload the pic so everyone can see her? ;)

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 10:42 PM
tis is Lisa picture, thanks to bro benq who email me her pix:

http://www.geocities.com/nusntusmu/lisa.jpg

wonderfix
08-03-2005, 10:52 PM
thanks to brother BenQ who emailed me the pic and number. but sad to say, she doesn't even pick up my call or return my sms... think flooded liao...

deedesilover
08-03-2005, 11:29 PM
why dun upload the pic so everyone can see her? ;)Probably because he still wants to give the poor girl some air to breathe.

Wang Ye
09-03-2005, 08:47 AM
thanks to brother BenQ who emailed me the pic and number. but sad to say, she doesn't even pick up my call or return my sms... think flooded liao...

Thsk. That is because she only willing to bonk people she "familiar" with. Seems that "yusofs" alone not familiar enough. Really disappointed man.

She is so bonkable.

subbed_out
09-03-2005, 09:12 AM
managed to call her just now, but she sounded like she was in a very bad mood...and slammed down the phone...before i could even say anything.

then i tried for the second time, and she hurled some F-words at me. I believe that she's a bit unstable, and maybe too overwhelmed by the amount of calls she must have received.

Still waiting to get to bonk her, but yeah...thanks bro benq for the lobang.

Wang Ye
09-03-2005, 09:55 AM
managed to call her just now, but she sounded like she was in a very bad mood...and slammed down the phone...before i could even say anything.

then i tried for the second time, and she hurled some F-words at me. I believe that she's a bit unstable, and maybe too overwhelmed by the amount of calls she must have received.

Still waiting to get to bonk her, but yeah...thanks bro benq for the lobang.

I guess that settles it then. Nobody here is going to get to bonk her.

lawry
09-03-2005, 09:55 AM
Hi all,

its really rare that a 16 year old gal willing to do FL.. if she do.. it will not be so determine like a more matured FL... meaning.. everyday, they will think.. to do or not to do.. thus, half or most of the time u wont be able to get their service.. also.. there are some ppl who are like christians.. who enjoy converting these young FL into their own gf and thus telling them to end their trade early.. these young gals dont depends on our money to survived.. they wan our money to buy that Ipod or that prada bag.. once obtain they might stop..
and one last time about doing FL is guts.. (oei, do FL also needs to have guts hor, guts to face different customer, guts to handle calls....etc) 16 years old is too young to have such guts.. thus, when the call increases, she scared and she panic and she fled the ship..

one good way on how to talk care of all these.. a PROFESSIONAL OKT.. and hopefully no BASTARD cheongster tat will talk cok to these young FL that make them change their mind on FLing..

there must be a middle person to handle the calls and make the arrangement.. Singapore Young FL generally has no guts to do all these.. they are scared.. going to chatline, IRC.. one to one get still ok.. when suddenly calls comes in too many.. they panic...

but alas.. 50 ~ 70% of young FL i heard is all just wind blowed by someone..
so has anyone reach her yet? and confirm she is the one and she do FL??

marji
09-03-2005, 10:55 AM
looks wise though not very fantastic, but the age factor is a great attraction.

But do be careful that she don't turn out to be underage! that will be HUGE TROUBLE!!!

asdfghjkl
09-03-2005, 11:01 AM
but think got a few bros who did her already.. :rolleyes:

xiaolibiantai
09-03-2005, 11:48 AM
IMHO her pic does look like "JU ON" a bit scary. :eek:

nirvana
09-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi all,
?

i will give a 10 point for yr reply.
especially some IDIOT which like to convert the FL into his private collection for free bonking.

:D

deedesilover
09-03-2005, 05:26 PM
imagine your the 16yr old fl and you negotiated with someone on irc and all of a sudden you get 200 smses/calls in a day from every uncle/ah peh/pervert asking you for a timeslot. this could have been done in a more orderly manner and perhaps everyone would have benefitted from it. lawry puts it in a nice and blunt way. well said. :cool:

medicheng
09-03-2005, 05:32 PM
lobang burst liao....

lawry
09-03-2005, 05:38 PM
i will give a 10 point for yr reply.
especially some IDIOT which like to convert the FL into his private collection for free bonking.

:Dso u given me ur 3 points already?? :D

deedesilover
09-03-2005, 05:55 PM
so u given me ur 3 points already?? :DI'll contribute 5 when the timer resets. For having rational thinking. :cool:

tookara
09-03-2005, 06:07 PM
can email pic to [email protected]

soccer_maniacr7
09-03-2005, 08:29 PM
so any bro(s) out there who had tried her care 2provide a FR or further info...appreciated

BenQ
09-03-2005, 08:55 PM
This is her pic....i only know how to used this way to upload her pic,so please dont ask me to send her pic again...k

http://img94.exs.cx/img94/8352/lisa2vu.jpg :D

snake-eater
09-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Yo Bro BenQ,

got your email liao.
Thanks!!

Will post my fr here after i try.. but from the look of it, the chance of bonking her looks slim. :rolleyes:

Presto6969
09-03-2005, 10:21 PM
This is her pic....i only know how to used this way to upload her pic,so please dont ask me to send her pic again...k

Quite cute leh...

aLeGrIa
09-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Brothers...

To date, not a single one has a FR or even confirm this contact??

ok, just got her on SMS... she has just threatened to report me to Police.. I think brothers should stop smsing or calling her before you get into trouble!

gonggong18
09-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Brothers...

To date, not a single one has a FR or even confirm this contact??

Any bro can enlighten the rest??
Cute face, but I don't think you will get any FR..back out I guess..

raginghormones
09-03-2005, 11:11 PM

Huh? is she your friend or someone you chatted in irc with??

i think the girl is not interested in doing FL.. woo even threaten to call police..

Eternity_Gal
10-03-2005, 12:00 AM

Come on! I believe she is a little rash in disclosing her numb and identity to pple. This gal is still young, i think she is not mentally prepared to handle a crowd from here. Pls do have a heart, and do not disturb her anymore. Let forget this issue, and let her led a peaceful life.
cheers,
Y.T

red-shadow
10-03-2005, 02:55 AM
Come on! I believe she is a little rash in disclosing her numb and identity to pple. This gal is still young, i think she is not mentally prepared to handle a crowd from here. Pls do have a heart, and do not disturb her anymore. Let forget this issue, and let her led a peaceful life.
cheers,
Y.T

when i read your post, i toatally agreed with this brother
I was regreted to request other brother provide me her phone number
she still young and please dont entice her to step in this line
give her peace and chance

Wang Ye
10-03-2005, 08:44 AM
when i read your post, i toatally agreed with this brother
I was regreted to request other brother provide me her phone number
she still young and please dont entice her to step in this line
give her peace and chance

Actually, I think (at least I hope) she has learnt her lesson after this episode. Maybe we should ask boss to remove this thread to close this matter. Otherwise if she or her parents complains to police, the site will sure get implicated and that is not good for everyone.

OK, bros! So let's alll agree that this one is dead.

webb_chiam
10-03-2005, 08:49 AM
Agree!!!!!!!!

kelvindartz
10-03-2005, 09:03 AM
i guess she will have to change her hp number soon....

Anatoli2
10-03-2005, 10:08 AM
To All Brothes,

I have a suggestion.

In future, when any of us get such a lobang, say from IRC, chatline, ICQ, etc for first time FL, instead of giving numbers away to Brothers here, he may function is her middleman. In this case, the Brother can cushion her from those numerous requests and she can have peaceful FL life. Of course, the Brother has to do more work, handling requests, accepting custoners of her behalf (he may get from her the choice of customers she prefers), scheduling time slots, etc. For his work, I think I will be happy to pay him a bit of service charges.

Think in this, it will be beneficial to all of us and the FL, with the win win situation.

Any comment from all Brothers.

lawry
10-03-2005, 10:12 AM
To All Brothes,

I have a suggestion.

In future, when any of us get such a lobang, say from IRC, chatline, ICQ, etc for first time FL, instead of giving numbers away to Brothers here, he may function is her middleman. In this case, the Brother can cushion her from those numerous requests and she can have peaceful FL life. Of course, the Brother has to do more work, handling requests, accepting custoners of her behalf (he may get from her the choice of customers she prefers), scheduling time slots, etc. For his work, I think I will be happy to pay him a bit of service charges.

Think in this, it will be beneficial to all of us and the FL, with the win win situation.

Any comment from all Brothers.ahhh.. smart boy.. thats the right way.. and also dont give to any tom dick or hairy.. there is some ppl who fark but dont pay or steal money one.. currently there is one bastard samster in this forum tat ask number.. go bonk liao dont pay and steal money.. he knows that the FL CANNOT report police.. so he is safe and happy.. asshole..
baobei is the latest victim..

asdfghjkl
10-03-2005, 11:35 AM
think we should expose them ASAP!

nayrb_sheng
10-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Bro, thanks for her pic and contact nos. I will not try to contact her at all after reading all those replies. Under such circumstances, it's of everyone interest that we drop this case and move on.

:)

kelvindartz
10-03-2005, 10:55 PM
bro, that would be "pimping" if anyone acts as middleman for the WL. Worse if he accepts money. Can kanna jail one for that u know!

To All Brothes,

I have a suggestion.

Any comment from all Brothers.

fcukdoc
11-03-2005, 01:53 AM
maybe she got her i-pod or prada bag (someone mentioned it), or even holiday $$$ already, feelin rich, maybe she dosen't want to wrk for now.
Whoever has her contact culd probably be kind enuff to intro her to a ktv mummy so that she can learn the ropes, then she can be a judge weather or not she choose to please for $$$.

rocky73sg
11-03-2005, 02:22 AM
It seems to me that there is a growing trend of FL wondering in irc looking for business, the high-tech FLs I called.

Got to know a 21yo Malay FL, damage is $150/2 hours with unlimited shots. I am not really into Malay. Anyway, she mms me her pic...guess you can ask her to mms you her pic as well. Looks quite chio though. :p

Cheers!

asdfghjkl
11-03-2005, 02:30 AM
erm.. can mms her pix bo :p

fcukdoc
11-03-2005, 02:40 AM
... I am not really into Malay. Anyway, she mms me her pic...guess you can ask her to mms you her pic as well. Looks quite chio though. :p

Cheers!

aiya, tot we could form a MILF club!
Minnah i'd love to fuck! :D

asdfghjkl
11-03-2005, 02:46 AM
rocky.. thanks for that! :p

rocky73sg
11-03-2005, 02:49 AM
Hey! You're welcome...

So what do you think of that? Btw, how much is one mms cost? :p

Cheers!

rocky.. thanks for that! :p

asdfghjkl
11-03-2005, 02:58 AM
bro.. 7/10 quite pretty i would say.. hehe.. mms i dun noe.. think got cover if ur subscription nv go over.. :rolleyes:

asknot3
11-03-2005, 07:50 AM
alamak bro asdfghjkl :confused: what happened to your stoic & wise sifu look?? couldn't recognise you with your new avatar. a world of a difference from your previous one...kekekeke :D

btw, some say this Lisa looks like my avatar...LOL

deedesilover
11-03-2005, 07:51 AM
Whoever has her contact culd probably be kind enuff to intro her to a ktv mummy so that she can learn the ropes, then she can be a judge weather or not she choose to please for $$$.that's not a very nice suggestion...

lawry
11-03-2005, 10:23 AM
bro.. 7/10 quite pretty i would say.. hehe.. mms i dun noe.. think got cover if ur subscription nv go over.. :rolleyes:
brudder asdfghjkl,

post the pic leh.. or you download to somewhere and post me the link? :)

10q in advance...

asknot3
11-03-2005, 10:38 AM
lawry brudder asdfghjkl, post the pic leh.. hey bro, think posted liao. If you go to page 4 (post 58) you can see it or there is a link at page 5 (post 75):)

lawry
11-03-2005, 10:44 AM
hey bro, think posted liao. If you go to page 4 (post 58) you can see it or there is a link at page 5 (post 75):)
bro,

thanks for the help... i am interested in the malay FL.. i love singapore Malay.. :) post [92]
It seems to me that there is a growing trend of FL wondering in irc looking for business, the high-tech FLs I called.

Got to know a 21yo Malay FL, damage is $150/2 hours with unlimited shots. I am not really into Malay. Anyway, she mms me her pic...guess you can ask her to mms you her pic as well. Looks quite chio though.

Cheers!

asknot3
11-03-2005, 10:47 AM
bro, thanks for the help... i am interested in the malay FL.. sorry bro. tot u wanted Lisa's pic. hope we all get to see the malay FL :)

rocky73sg
11-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Bro, it seems to me that the rating you give for this girl has raised the level of interest for this minah.

So are you into minah?

bro.. 7/10 quite pretty i would say.. hehe..

BenQ
13-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Ok since things have become so bad then i think lets stop the passing of nos around at the moments.For the brother who up my points thks to u all n those brother who got the nos,maybe can try at a later date when things cool down maybe she accept business again.... :p

vecong
13-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Met a 16 yrs old girl name lisa when i was chatting in irc.She say $150 but after negotiate reduce to $130 but only sex.Nth else, so i reject the deal got her nos n pic,any brothers try n can post FR on her...nos is 985704xxcan give mi her hp num?thanks

[email protected]

deedesilover
13-03-2005, 05:30 PM
can give mi her hp num?thanks

[email protected] don't you at least browse through the thread before requesting for contacts? the previous post before yours was by the threadstarter benq who mentioned that he won't be giving out the contact anymore for now.

devilnight69
14-03-2005, 05:42 AM

bro can pm me her no. and pic thank.

[email protected]

BenQ
15-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Yo Brother lets put this matter down for the time being cos i think i give out her nos to too many brothers n think maybe she is so frustrated also ,so we see how it goes n if one days got one brother starts writing a FR on her then maybe then slowly i will give out the nos again or u can get the nos from the brother out there who got the contacts k.I m scare she really go n make a police report then all of us get into trouble.Dont worry if got money no need to scare no 16 yrs old girl RITE.... :D

randyman
01-04-2005, 05:51 PM
HI Ben

REminded me of my fucking sessions with a 16yo school girl from Bedok North Sec Sch..last 2 years..sigh..those sweet memories..appreciate if youca n re-live my memries by providing her pics or even her contact!...

ahberthen
01-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Anyone has any idea if she is still working?

Travelman
01-04-2005, 09:29 PM
very young gal!! but when cover her mouth and nose what you see!!!!-----The Ring!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ahberthen
01-04-2005, 09:30 PM
i saw her pic before. But she is still in the scene meh?

songsong1213
02-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Wei.. already 114 posting liao, still got no FR??? I think I saw her photo in other web site before, don't think she is a FL :confused:

IF ANY BRO (INCLUDE TREAD STARTER) HAVE TRIED HER BEFORE??? PLEASE POST FR, IF NOT THIS TREAD WILL BECOME A TCSS TREAD :D

Wang Ye
02-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Hello, THIS ONE IS DEAD ALREADY!

Don't people read thru the earlier posts first!

songsong1213
02-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Hello, THIS ONE IS DEAD ALREADY!

Don't people read thru the earlier posts first!

Bro Wang Ye,

Sorry... please let me know which posting say this tread is dead, I thought it is only KIV where got dead???

BenQ
02-04-2005, 07:07 PM
Got the shock of my life when i saw my pm is flooded...haha pls read properly b4 asking for nos n btw her pic is in the thread itself already.And i need to add one more thing i lost LISA NOS already,so if any brother is interested pls appeal from the brother who got e nos....k THANKs :o

(bossy)
03-04-2005, 01:13 AM
bro, r u sure she is 16 years old
u bonk already, scarly she take out ic and show u that she is 15 years old then how? :confused:
hope all the bro dun fall into this kind of traps
it may not appy to lisa mentioned above

x_perado
03-04-2005, 10:09 AM

hi bro PM u my email liao but still no reply?
care 2 share will post FR if i go 4 it...

x_perado
03-04-2005, 10:14 AM

sorry bro 4 my last post take my words back shld have check out e thread throughly b4 i ask :D

moolah
03-04-2005, 11:10 AM
so i think we can forget abt this 16 yr old...atleast for the time being. in any case didnt like her looks..as one of the bros mentioned looks a bit scary

jackie007
03-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Hi bro BenQ, i've already PM you my email address... can send me lisa contacts and pics? thanks alot... :p

niteowl
03-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Hi bro BenQ, i've already PM you my email address... can send me lisa contacts and pics? thanks alot... :p
Bro jackie007, pls read Bro BenQ post : http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=898017&postcount=117

For pics, pls see post by Bro x_perado :http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=899012&postcount=120

kastomokas
02-12-2005, 07:51 PM

hi bro can i have lise conact pls

hunidcash
07-12-2005, 12:54 AM
hi bro,im new here.but if you dont mind can pls send her pic and if possible her contact no to me at [email protected] thank you first.

JoyStick
07-12-2005, 04:48 AM
Hi all,

one good way on how to talk care of all these.. a PROFESSIONAL OKT.. and hopefully no BASTARD cheongster tat will talk cok to these young FL that make them change their mind on FLing..

Sorry brudder, now I will just fuck, pay and forget it. I've learnt something new from all this. I don't care if they are just 16 or young and innocent. Its a business, so its money for her time. Nothing more, and nothing less. Will leave my heart outside of the door when I enter the room. No more stories for me..........you want bedtime stories? I tell better.

Now its just fuck and pay.

asdfghjkl
07-12-2005, 05:52 AM
wow.. dig out again.. kekeke :p

yong_com
07-12-2005, 06:27 AM
Hi Bro....sent mi the contact and Pic..
[email protected]

semen69
07-12-2005, 08:22 AM
hi,
my email is [email protected]
please sent me her pic and contacts.

nokia8888
07-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Brudders, for your info, Lisa = Rachel.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=39948

She has a very bad attitude, from my friend's experience at least.

JoyStick
07-12-2005, 10:27 AM

Not dig out lah.......extending olive branch, but he can wack me with it if he still angry lor. Peace...........me now only chiong........don't care anything else......life too short for sianz sob sob stories anymore........they tell better ones than Channel 8 drama sometimes.....:D

BenQ
07-12-2005, 09:16 PM

Wow no wonder i got so many pm asking me for it cos its been donkey yrs since i already mention tat this "case" is closed as too many ppl call for service or just asking only....So as i says again i already delete her number n pic so pls dont pm me again as i dont have anything to give u guys so sorry for it :D

shadowlunar04
08-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Wow no wonder i got so many pm asking me for it cos its been donkey yrs since i already mention tat this "case" is closed as too many ppl call for service or just asking only....So as i says again i already delete her number n pic so pls dont pm me again as i dont have anything to give u guys so sorry for it :D

Wah, got this kind of lobang, never jio. Like that call brudders hor? :mad:

BenQ
30-12-2005, 10:40 PM
Wah, got this kind of lobang, never jio. Like that call brudders hor? :mad:

Yo brother did u go through the whole thread or not,i didnt even did anything n just pass around a bit then all guys call n bombard her haha then in the end everything screw up now then u say u wan the lobang....haha sure or not:mad:

BenQ
30-12-2005, 10:43 PM
This is the last n final post of this thread....this case is already closed n seal up.Pls do not PM me n ask for pic or nos ok :mad:

alphamale
16-06-2006, 01:31 AM
hi any kind bros give me her new hp No.? heard her bj very good.
cheers,

jack
9499xxxx